Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: [Propaganda] The Invasion

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    My brother-in-law likes to tell people he's African American for that very reason. He's white and blue-eyed.

But he does have a leg up in that his ex was black and their children are mixed. His current wife is also black, though she had her kids with her ex. Who was white.

And conservatives talk about sending black people "back to Liberia".
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd December 2018), Aragorn (3rd December 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd December 2018), Kathy (3rd December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks

Question

And just where do you get your information that conservatives talk that way? Can you give me UN-refuted evidence or is it something that you are just parroting from others opinions?
    Last edited by Steven, 2nd December 2018 at 21:09. Reason: correct spelling
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd December 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd December 2018), Kathy (3rd December 2018), Melidae (2nd December 2018), modwiz (2nd December 2018), turiya (3rd December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Without borders, you don't have a country.

A snippet from: https://headlineswithavoice.com/2018...d-the-caravan/

"Juan Jose Gomez Camacho, Mexico’s ambassador to the United Nations, is the brains behind the current situation at the U.S. border with Mexico.

Camacho drafted the U.N.’s Global Compact for Migration. The objective of this compact is to dissolve national borders, thereby supporting and advocating mass migrations like the one we’re witnessing from central America toward the United States."

Trump has withdrawn the US from the UN Global Compact for Migration...and yet they are still trying to force it on us?

The article also mentions a flyer that is being passed around the migrant camp at Tijuana from BAMN...By Any Means Necessary. You can read it here: http://www.bamn.com/social-justice/openitup

'by any means necessary' is a quote from Malcolm X in the early 1960's, iirc.

And how is Canada doing since Trudeau opened their borders a year ago...
    https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/01/c...n-1-1-billion/

How about Paris?
    https://www.therebel.media/paris-fra...-american-news

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...rant-children/

This is a PLAN, and NOT immigration as we in the US understand it. Eliminating borders between countries is part of the UN plan to attain global governance.

As I said at the beginning of this post...without borders, you don't have a country.
    Last edited by Melidae, 2nd December 2018 at 23:32.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd December 2018), Kathy (3rd December 2018), modwiz (3rd December 2018), Steven (2nd December 2018), turiya (3rd December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,164 Times in 11,946 Posts
    Without borders you don't have a country, you have a world...Wouldn't you rather have a whole world, a planet, a solar system, a galaxy, a universe...instead of a stinking piece of stolen real estate. One should not be so small minded. It's pathetic...really pathetic...neanderthals were less 'country' oriented than that. And they be ape-people.

I can't speak for everyone but there are essentially 3 of you bearing the same degenerate opinions. Just 3, and you've turned a really nice forum into a piece of doodoo in short order...just like you are attempting to do with whatever place you hole up in. You really think people want this kind of thing...only in your dreams and my worst nightmares.

Trudeau...Trump did a lot of damage to the Canadian economy...not open borders...people that believe such twisted nonsense need help and a lot of it...but then I've been saying that for decades and they haven't gotten it yet...and that's mostly because the lunatics are running the asylum and the lunatics running it are making complete damn slobbering idiots out of the inmates.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 3rd December 2018 at 03:11.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd December 2018), Aragorn (3rd December 2018), Chris (3rd December 2018), Kathy (3rd December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Expand your thinking...
    The human body is made up of millions upon millions of cells each having their own cell wall ==> a border.

Or, would you rather live life as an amoeba?

Last edited by turiya, 3rd December 2018 at 12:16.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd December 2018), Chris (3rd December 2018), Kathy (3rd December 2018), Steven (3rd December 2018)

Thanks
    Parroting? You don't know me, Steven, so I'll overlook the foolishness of that word choice.

It started with the American Colonization Society in 1816.

I've heard people talk about this first hand, whether it's close to home, i.e. my brother who is devoutly conservative, or it's a conservative pundit or even representative who just doesn't think the blacks can integrate.

There were folks yelling "Go back to Africa" at Trump rallies.

A fellow named Marcus Garvey in the early 20th century was hailing a back to Africa movement.

It's not the liberals who want America to be 'white again', in case you didn't notice.

And no, I'm not making an absolute kind of statement that's it's ONLY conservatives. It is certainly mostly conservatives. That's where the white nationalist movements are concentrated.

In case you didn't notice.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 3rd December 2018 at 07:34.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd December 2018), Aragorn (3rd December 2018), Chris (3rd December 2018), Kathy (3rd December 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Without borders you don't have a country, you have a world...Wouldn't you rather have a whole world, a planet, a solar system, a galaxy, a universe...instead of a stinking piece of stolen real estate. One should not be so small minded. It's pathetic...really pathetic...neanderthals were less 'country' oriented than that. And they be ape-people.

I can't speak for everyone but there are essentially 3 of you bearing the same degenerate opinions. Just 3, and you've turned a really nice forum into a piece of doodoo in short order...just like you are attempting to do with whatever place you hole up in. You really think people want this kind of thing...only in your dreams and my worst nightmares.

Trudeau...Trump did a lot of damage to the Canadian economy...not open borders...people that believe such twisted nonsense need help and a lot of it...but then I've been saying that for decades and they haven't gotten it yet...and that's mostly because the lunatics are running the asylum and the lunatics running it are making complete damn slobbering idiots out of the inmates.
    Those are excellent points.

I have a somewhat unique perspective on this as I grew up next to the Iron curtain, and it was in my hometown of Sopron that the Iron Curtain was first breached in 1989.

First of all, regarding this statement: "Without borders, you don't have a country."

I think the EU is proof positive that this is not true. So is the UK. You can have several countries in a Union, without any sort of hard border between them and if they all have effective policing and the rule of law, a borderless Union can work quite well. In fact the USA itself is proof of that concept, since each state is in effect a country to its own.

However, this is not an absolute truth, e.g. a borderless Union can only work if all members uphold the same principles in terms of governance and the rule of law. This is why a borderless Union between Mexico and the US would probably be a bad idea, but one between Canada and the US would probably work very well.

A borderless global Union would only be possible if all parts of the world became democratic and relatively prosperous. That is probably at least a century away, but it may happen eventually. It has very little to do with Geography unfortunately and is mostly a question of governance. There is a particularly stark contrast in Southeast Asia, where you have Singapore, one of the Wealthiest nations in the world and just across a narrow sea, you have Indonesian Borneo, where in a lot of places people still run around naked throwing spears at each other and in some cases even practicing headhunting and cannibalism. Those indigenous people seem centuries away from any sort of civilisation that we would recognise as such.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd December 2018), Aragorn (3rd December 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd December 2018), Kathy (3rd December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Parroting? You don't know me, Steven, so I'll overlook the foolishness of that word choice.

It started with the American Colonization Society in 1816.

I've heard people talk about this first hand, whether it's close to home, i.e. my brother who is devoutly conservative, or it's a conservative pundit or even representative who just doesn't think the blacks can integrate.

There were folks yelling "Go back to Africa" at Trump rallies.
    And how easy for them it must be to forget that it was the merry band of white expatriates from Europe — themselves opportunists, adventurers, criminals and other unwanted elements from society — who went over to Africa and kidnapped the ancestors of what are now called African-Americans away from their homes and their families in order to have them work the plantations, without any rights at all.

There's a similar tendency here in Europe, and most specifically here in the Flanders, the Northern half of Belgium, regarding Muslim immigrants. Granted, not all of those immigrants date back to the beginning, and not all Muslims in Europe are themselves immigrants. Muslim families tend to grow very big — it's a cultural thing — and those original immigrants have all started families here, and have raised their children in typical Muslim tradition. Sadly enough, they are themselves very conservative about that, and so there is indeed a bit of a hotbed for radicalization. But that's another topic. When one of two parties is fanatically conservative and the other party is radically liberal, then the latter is going to get overrun. That goes without saying.

The point is that those original Muslim immigrants had all been lured over here by our own government, in order to have them work the (now defunct) coalmines, because the native Belgians didn't want to do it anymore, given what a dangerous and unhealthy job that was. So the Belgian government first brought in Italians — this was still early in the 20th century — and then later, in the 1950s, they brought in Moroccans (who are Muslims), and then in the 1960s, they brought in Turks (who are also Muslims). And now they want the Moroccans and the Turks out because they're Muslims, and on account of the Moroccans, because they're brown-skinned.

Typical human hypocrisy: making a decision that later on backfires, and then putting the blame for this backfiring on what was only the catalyst in the matter, rather than on oneself. Or perhaps otherwise put, hating the mirror because it confronts one with one's own ugliness.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (3rd December 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd December 2018), Kathy (3rd December 2018)

Thanks
    Amoeba's have flexible cell walls which give them amazing movement capacity. In large animals, an octopus would be a good comparison. It can squeeze through some very narrow spaces.

Amoeba's can surround their prey and consume it.

Amoebas are not just blobs of cytoplasm. They have phospho-bilipid layers just like we do. (no, I didn't look that word up)

And I should have because I just recalled that it's called the phospholipid bilayer.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 3rd December 2018 at 15:47. Reason: fancy word
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd December 2018), Chris (3rd December 2018), Kathy (3rd December 2018)

Thanks
    Man-made borders are such a ludicrously two-dimensional concept on a three-dimensional, spherical planet, surrounded by space and billions of other celestial objects.

Paraphrasing Bill Ryan from one of his recent posts over at Project Avalon, does anyone here think that ETs would see us in terms of people from this country and people from that country, or that they would see us as the species that calls itself "human", who live on a planet that, regardless of what language we speak, we all call Earth?

Food for thought.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (3rd December 2018), Kathy (3rd December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-...-diseases.html
    The migrant caravan trying to invade the USA is actually a DISEASE caravan that’s infested with HIV, tuberculosis and other infectious diseases
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Steven View Post
    The migrant caravan trying to invade the USA is actually a DISEASE caravan that’s infested with HIV, tuberculosis and other infectious diseases
    That's Nazi talk. These people are not vermin, they are human beings. You would do well to consider that, because you could be in a similar situation yourself in the not-so-distant future. Much of the USA could become uninhabitable due to climate change and who knows what earth changes might happen. You might have to move to another country, possibly even on foot, if the current transport infrastructure collapses. Just imagine how you would feel if the inhabitants of that country (say, Canada) referred to you in that way.
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd December 2018), Kathy (3rd December 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    That's Nazi talk. These people are not vermin, they are human beings. You would do well to consider that, because you could be in a similar situation yourself in the not-so-distant future. Much of the USA could become uninhabitable due to climate change and who knows what earth changes might happen. You might have to move to another country, possibly even on foot, if the current transport infrastructure collapses. Just imagine how you would feel if the inhabitants of that country (say, Canada) referred to you in that way.

...to the topTop

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (3rd December 2018), Kathy (3rd December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Health Risks Posed by Overcrowding...
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    That's getting a bit overly-emotional, imo.

It's reported news.
    Human beings are not immune from getting diseases, especially when they live in unclean conditions & living within close proximity of each other.

Nov 27, 2018

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXS2CwbHlts

Description:

Baja California State Health Secretary Guillermo Trejo Dozal raised concerns over the health risks posed by overcrowding in the migrant camp located on the border with the United States. Dozal was speaking in Tijuana on Tuesday.

SOT, Guillermo Trejo Dozal, Health Secretary of the state of Baja California (Spanish): "What worries us the most is overcrowding. So we have to improve the conditions because that's where you can get health problems such as food poisoning, food contamination. That is our main problem." SOT, Guillermo Trejo Dozal, Health Secretary of the state of Baja California (Spanish): "We have treated pediculosis: 101 confirmed cases, 78 females and 23 males. The population exposed to it is estimated to be 2,875 people. We have had four confirmed cases of chickenpox: three males and one female, two adults and two children."

SOT, Guillermo Trejo Dozal, Health Secretary of the state of Baja California (Spanish): "In the caravan there have been a total of 3,644 cases of medical care. In the jurisdiction of Tijuana [there have been] 2,267 medical consultations: 61 percent are acute respiratory diseases, 340 dental consultations, 117 vaccination schemes, 553 units of folic acid, 1,041 antiparasitic treatments, 2,109 oral rehydration sachets, as well as 4,028 condoms."

Nov 29, 2018

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV8yRObAVi0

Description:

• ONE-THIRD of the migrants in caravan are being treated for health issues, Tijuana health official says.
    • "Out of 6,000 migrants currently residing in the city, over a third of them (2,267) are being treated for health-related issues.
    • There are three confirmed cases of tuberculosis, four cases of HIV/AIDS and four separate cases of chickenpox, the spokesman said.
    • At least 101 migrants have lice and multiple instances of skin infections, the department’s data shows.
    • There’s also a threat of Hepatitis outbreak due to unsanitary conditions, the spokesman said.
    • The thousands of migrants are being sheltered at the Benito Juarez Sports Complex near the San Ysidro U.S.-Mexico Port of Entry, despite the place being capable of providing for 1,000 people."
    Last edited by turiya, 3rd December 2018 at 18:35.
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Melidae (3rd December 2018), Steven (3rd December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    In other news...
    Recent Trump tweet...

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

We would save Billions of Dollars if the Democrats would give us the votes to build the Wall. Either way, people will NOT be allowed into our Country illegally! We will close the entire Southern Border if necessary. Also, STOP THE DRUGS!

5:45 AM - 3 Dec 2018

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to newly inaugurated Mexican President @lopezobrador_. He had a tremendous political victory with the great support of the Mexican People. We will work well together for many years to come!

11:42 AM - 3 Dec 2018

Tijuana Kicks Out Migrants From Border Shelter
    12/03/2018

• Approximately 6,000 would-be refugees are being moved farther south to a federally-operated facility, the Associated Press reported Saturday. Tijuana said the move was prompted by concerns about “bad sanitary conditions.”

• Tijuana Mayor Juan Manuel Gastelum was one of the first in the city to express his disdain for the migrants, describing the group as a “horde” replete with criminals and a clear and present threat to his city, in an interview with Milenio Television.

• “Tijuana is a city of immigrants, but we don’t want them in this way,” the mayor, a member of the conservative National Action Party, said. “It was different with the Haitians, they carried papers, they were in order. It wasn’t a horde, pardon the expression.”

Source: DailyCaller.com

Mexico's New President Signs Deal To Halt Flow Of Migrants -- Zerohedge
    Sun, 12/02/2018

• As one of his first acts in office, Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador and his counterparts from three Central American countries have signed an agreement to formulate a plan which will stop the flow of migrants seeking asylum in the United States.

• The plan will include a fund to generate jobs in the region, while attacking the "structural causes of migration from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras," reports AP, citing a Saturday statement from Mexico's Foreign Ministry.
    • Thousands of mostly Honduran migrants have banded together in caravans over the last two months, making the northward journey through Mexico towards the southern US border.

• The majority of the most recent Central American migrant caravan has gathered in Tijuana, where authorities just cleared around 6,000 asylum-seekers out of an outdoor sports complex close to the US border - moving them to a former concert venue around 14 miles away from the San Ysidro border crossing. The first shelter was closed due to sanitation issues according to the city.

• "Experts had expressed concerns about unsanitary conditions that had developed at the partly flooded sports complex, where the migrants had been packed into a space adequate for half their numbers. Mud, lice infestations and respiratory infections were rampant." -Washington Times

• Tijuana authorities had previously said nobody would be forced to move to the new facility, however they warned that they would not longer provide free food and medical services at the Benito Juarez sports complex.

• The move comes one week after approximately 500 migrants broke off from a peaceful protest over long wait times for asylum applications, and made a run towards the US border, resulting in the deployment of tear gas by US border officials.

Source: Zerohedge
    Last edited by turiya, 3rd December 2018 at 19:03.
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Melidae (3rd December 2018), Steven (3rd December 2018)