Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Q debate n Talk

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Very important with being ok with being wrong/incorrect/misguided plus finger pointed/targeted/sent to Coventry etc in these times, know thyself is massively helpful and even some here on forum display obvious self bias in that facet n regard, lol including myself when incorrect, just look at my thoughts upon Cory Goode being credible, stories wise, but even now millions are outside the official square due to the story telling, lies or not, it is ok to be wrong and better to remain open to being incorrect, even knowing can change once the now is left.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th December 2018), modwiz (23rd December 2018), Steven (24th December 2018), turiya (23rd December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    - do we get a choice believing in Q ?
    Choice can be a tricky word at times. Using Christianity as an example, most adherents are there either because they fear the threat of eternal damnation; or, as is more pertinent to here and now, they want the assurance that some larger power is in charge of the chaos they see around them. I suppose that could be called making a choice, but it could also be called a compulsion to find a way to ease the worried mind.
    I see, Fred Steeves, that in the example you are giving, you are using an analogy of the Christian religion for your analogy. This is because your 'choice' is to draw an analogous similarity of those that are following the information that Q is providing to those that follow an established religion. In this case, it is Christianity.

There is a Yuuge problem in using this kind of analogy, that you choose to overlook. Religions are essentially driven by faith, a belief in God. A faith that God exists. And, faith, and a belief, requires no proof that a God exists. Just a belief that a God exists is enough. That is enough for a so-called 'established religion'.

On the other hand, Q requires no faith, no belief in God, or whether or not God exists. In fact, one needs no faith, no belief, that even Q exists. The Q drops are proof enough. The Q drops alone are enough. As, several drops have been quite correct on a number of occasions.

These drops are called 'Q proofs'. There is no need to 'believe' in Q. There is no need to have 'faith' in Q. Just seeing that the 'Q posts' have been correct on a number of occasions is proof enough. No faith, no belief is needed. The Q Proofs are enough. Q posts keep coming true in the media. The media is showing that the Q Posts are quite true, showing that the information is in contention with the information that the Main Stream Media is putting forth.

So, I offer another analogy. One that fits better than the example that you have provided. And that pertains to that of an information / news platform. And the information that is put forth within Q drops, known as 'bread crumbs' contrasting with that which is put forth by the Main Stream 'Fake News' Mockingbird Media, also know as MSM. Part of Q's mission is to provide valid information that counters the often false information of the mainstream media.

The Main Stream Media (MSM) requires no faith, requires no belief in God for people to follow what the corporate Main Stream Media puts out & sells as news.

You have chosen to use Christianity as the example that you provide. Fair enough. In my example, I choose to use the entity known as CNN - a MSM corporate news outlet, for the analogy that I provide.

When someone chooses to 'believe' in what CNN provides to their audience - say, information that comes from an 'anonymous source' - does one do so out of fear? - No. Far from it. Does CNN provide information that induces fear in its audience? Most certainly! Something that Q has not ever done - creating fear in people that read the Q posts. Nope.

Q may have created fear within the Deep State criminal cabal - Oh yeah! But, not in the general public-at-large as has the MSM done so.

Regarding sources of information - news information - people pick & choose who to follow through trusting the news source. And trust only comes after a proven track record of showing trustworthy information. It comes over a time period. That is built up over a time period. After this is established, only then do people begin to habitualize themselves into believing what is told to them as being factual information. This has been the case with the MSM corporate news outlet such as CNN. They have an established following of habituated viewers, many of which depend on a daily fix in order to feel comfortable going on with their lives on a daily basis.

In my experience of going to a local gym to do a daily physical workout, I have noticed that the television monitors are continually tuned in on CNN for the people to watch as they do their various workout exercises. And just to see what would happen with folks there, I tried to change the channel to another corporate news station. And, to my surprise, people immediately got very angry. They were quite disturbed about having their favorite news source removed from their view.

You want to talk about a religious cult-like following? Well, there ya go. CNN has a cult-like following, if you choose to look at it in this way. In fact, cult-like followings can be found pretty much everywhere in society.... if, indeed, that is what you are looking for.

So, one follows a corporate MSM news outlet out of trust - it happens over time - 'trusting' that the corporate media news outlet, like CNN, is providing factual information that best serves the best interests of its audience. That sort of trust doesn't come instantaneously, but rather, comes over time. Trust will become stronger over time after time, after time that CNN has proven to earn such trustworthiness. And through that trust, a certain brainwashing effect can take place. And so, when CNN says that the information comes from an 'anonymous source', the audience will readily accept it, trust that information as having some value - a trustworthy value.

Awards are given to news journalists that have proven that they have provided above-average integrity in the reporting that they have provided. But what happens when an award winning CNN journalist, an award given as a measure of integrity in journalism, is found to have been providing false news stories, then that corporate news outlet loses its credibility. And is less likely to be trusted. The corporate MSM news outlet is falling into disarray, as a result. 'Fake News' is a label that is becoming the new logo of CNN.

As with regards to Claas Relotius...

Associated Press
    German reporter stripped of CNN 'Journalist of the Year' awards for fabricating stories
    Dec. 20, 2018

German magazine Der Spiegel, where Claas Relotius worked as a freelancer and later full-time, said Wednesday that he had fabricated interviews and facts in at least 14 articles.

What you have to come to understand, Fred Steeves, is that Qanon is attempting to persuade members of the general public to do their own research into finding the information out for themselves. And that the corporate MSM news outlets cannot be trusted any longer.

The following Praying Medic video provides several 'Q Proofs' as examples of information that Q has provided showing that the information that Q provides is factually true. Please note that the following video is several months old, but you will be able to see from the various Q Proofs provided that the information was true & correct. Praying Medic does a good job at providing a set of proofs.

14) #Qanon has echoed the President's view of the mainstream media. Part of Q's mission is to provide valid information that counters the often false information of the mainstream media.

Your attempt at showing that those that follow the Qanon Posts are nothing more than of a religious cult-like following clearly shows that you have Eyes Wide Shut, imo, Fred.

Best regards......

Last edited by turiya, 23rd December 2018 at 22:49.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2018), Steven (24th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Recent Q Posts..........
    Q Post # 2641...

Q Post # 2642...
    Last edited by turiya, 23rd December 2018 at 23:56.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2018), Steven (24th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,967 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Again, sure you can disagree, but I sure haven't seen many Q adherents disagreeing with the drops; quite to the contrary, I see incredible displays of mental gymnastics in order to make sense of many the mystery shrouded messages and unfulfilled predictions.
    The rationalization of what one does not understand and the justification of the fact that the cult leader is caught telling outright lies are symptomatic of all cults and religions.

• "The Good Lord giveth and the Good Lord taketh away." — Christianity
    • Earth is flat and all the photos from space that show Earth as round are fake. — the Flat Earth believers
    • Shane Bales lied about everything in his blog, but "that was just to test the waters and to throw his detractors off course." — the Ruiner groupies (alias "Shanolytes", © Sam Hunter)
    • Mark Richards was innocently convicted for a murder he didn't commit because he's an important whistleblower of the Secret Space Program. — Kerry Cassidy
    • QAnon spreads misinformation and makes false predictions "because this is necessary as part of the plan." — the alt-right demagogues
    • All the news in the mainstream about Donald Trump is fake. Only the alt-right news is real. — the alt-right demagogues

There again adherents are free to leave the order, but the worried mind is left back out in the cold, all alone.
    Yes. In order for a cult to be effective, it must use the concept of addiction. That's why drug dealers will always offer you your first fix for free.

Well first off I have yet to see ANY letting go of this thing LOL, it's all pedal to the metal baby!
    Yes, the fanaticism is strong in this one. Four propaganda threads that were closed, and the bullshit is still being spread. There's just a little less propaganda involved now — a little less, but it's not free of propaganda just yet — and that's why we're letting this nonsense carry on in the two threads that it has currently moved to.

It'll either way always move somewhere, because a fanatic can't change his mind and won't change the subject. And those are not my words, but those of the late Winston Churchill. QED.

So far as raised fists are concerned, hasn't that been addressed? Adherents have a Trump thread and a Q thread all to themselves. I'm pretty much the only outsider that butts in every now and zen but it's with legitimate critiques and/or questions, not a raised fist. Aragorn was the biggest critic of all, and when is the last time he said a thing here?
    Right now. <LOL>

I know full well it aggravates the shit out of him, [...
    You bet, and not just myself only. Everyone in the mod room is fed up with it. I kid you not.

...] but he's giving you guys a wide berth to do your thing. Haven't you noticed?
    Oh, somebody has noticed alright, and he's making ample use of it, walking as thin a line as he possibly can, hoping to be able to cross that line again as soon as we let our guard down.

I would say this source has themselves a mighty fine case of God Complex, and this god, his end goal, is salvation through mass arrests and military tribunals of all political enemies. The only research I see, yet again, is the mental gymnastics research done only to prove that everything about Q is 100% legitimate. And lastly Q doesn't need to tell adherents what to do, the flock falls neatly into parade formation all on their own.
    Exactly. Sheeple will be sheeple.

With ultimate power somehow achieved, I can easily see this movement turning into a lynch mob.
    You bet. There are and have for many years already been plenty of right-wing nutters who demand Hillary's head on a platter.

Not that Hillary would be a saint — far from it — but then again, the 2016 US presidential elections were destined to be a choice between two evils. The US electoral system was designed for that, because Independent candidates are not recognized in all of the states, nor is one allowed to vote for an Independent candidate everywhere. As such, the chances of an Independent candidate ever making it into the White House are statistically very small, and the only two choices in November 2016 were Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Now going back to briefly re-touch on your concern about the Q thread not being readily able for public view because of it's placement in the "Conspiracy Research" section:
    Just for the record — it's not clear to me whether you're talking about The One Truth or Project Avalon now — the Conspiracies & Cover-Ups forum here at The One Truth is publicly visible.

Do you know that for the longest time I didn't even know what section that big Q thread was in over at PA? Why would I have needed to? It was, and almost always still is, one of the current topics screen right in "New Forum Posts". As a matter of fact I had to jot over there just now to double check and sure enough, it's in the "Conspiracy" section over there too.

Have you noticed this Q thread is almost always in "New Forum Posts" here as well? In all honesty I didn't even know what section it was in here because I didn't need to, it's always right there. If people out there want to come here to see Q's latest, all they need to do is pop onto TOT's front page...
    Alas. And because of that, we get more people with an alt-right conviction signing up here. It raises the false impression that The One Truth would be a pro-QAnon and/or alt-right forum, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

And this is pretty much the only reason I'm even in this thread again Vern, because it seems that wasn't good enough for you, you wanted to have another Q thread piled on top of the thread that was already there all the damn time! And I was like "geez, that's pushing it again".

And this is a Q trademark in alt media: it's in your face all the time, and it always wants more...

"The Preciousss. We needs it. We wants it. Must have the Preciousss."

(Gollum, "The Lord Of The Rings")

Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    I see, Fred Steeves, that in the example you are giving, you are using an analogy of the Christian religion for your analogy. This is because your 'choice' is to draw an analogous similarity of those that are following the information that Q is providing to those that follow an established religion. In this case, it is Christianity.

There is a Yuuge problem in using this kind of analogy, that you choose to overlook. Religions are essentially driven by faith, a belief in God. A faith that God exists. And, faith, and a belief, requires no proof that a God exists. Just a belief that a God exists is enough. That is enough for a so-called 'established religion'.

On the other hand, Q requires no faith, no belief in God, or whether or not God exists. In fact, one needs no faith, no belief, that even Q exists. The Q drops are proof enough.
    Spoken like a true demagogue again, turiya. I must say that you're really very good at this indoctrination shit.

The Q drops alone are enough. As, several drops have been quite correct on a number of occasions.
    And everyone with some IT skills and the required fanaticism can pull that off. You don't have to be correct all of the time. Hell, you don't even have to be correct half of the time. Just say something that turns out correct once or twice, and make it so that it catches people by surprise. "Now how the hell could he/they have known about that if he's/they're not (a) true insider(s)?"

Bang, and you've got them hooked.

These drops are called 'Q proofs'. There is no need to 'believe' in Q. There is no need to have 'faith' in Q. Just seeing that the 'Q posts' have been correct on a number of occasions is proof enough. No faith, no belief is needed. The Q Proofs are enough. Q posts keep coming true in the media. The media is showing that the Q Posts are quite true, showing that the information is in contention with the information that the Main Stream Media is putting forth.
    Nonsense. See above.

You have chosen to use Christianity as the example that you provide. Fair enough.
    Perhaps Christianity was not an appropriate thing to compare this too. Perhaps Fred should have brought up the Flat Earth Hypothesis people. They're just as fanatic as the QAnon followers, and they rationalize all the inconsistencies away in exactly the same manner. And when they can't refute the evidence of how wrong they are, then they go "Oh, but that's all a conspiracy to keep us dumb."

By the way, what does QAnon have to say about the 400'000 public servants in the USA who are not receiving any pay for their work anymore because El Donaldo the Banana Republican™ has to have his Apartheid Wall between the USA and Mexico?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2018), Dreamtimer (27th December 2018), Kathy (29th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Conspiracy theories that have proven to be true...

COINTELPRO
    Operation Northwoods
    Watergate
    The October Surprise
    Iran-Contra
    Rex 84
    Garden Plot
    Business Plot
    Operation Ajax
    P2
    Operation Overcast/Operation Paperclip
    MKULTRA
    Tuskegee Experiment
    Operation Snow White
    PRISM
    Tehran Project
    “The Booty Warrior”
    Manhattan Project
    Asbestos
    1990 Testimony of Nayirah
    Gulf of Tonkin never happened
    Kennedy Assassination - 2nd Investigation by Congress by HSCA
    Drug Smuggling in Arkansas
    Report from Iron Mountain
    Laurel Canyon

...to name a few.

I bet people thought anyone who spent time seeking the truth of any the above list was being mislead, misdirected, and shouldn't waste their time on such things...until they were proven true.

QAnon is an alternative theory which I would think belonged on an alternative forum. I wouldn't worry about people 'mistaking' TOT as an alt-right site...there is ample evidence it is not so.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2018), Dreamtimer (27th December 2018), JRS (26th December 2018), modwiz (24th December 2018), turiya (24th December 2018)

Thanks
    Am getting concerned Aragorn, it is ok to be incorrect.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th December 2018), Kathy (29th December 2018), modwiz (24th December 2018), turiya (24th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,967 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    Conspiracy theories that have proven to be true...

COINTELPRO
    Operation Northwoods
    Watergate
    The October Surprise
    Iran-Contra
    Rex 84
    Garden Plot
    Business Plot
    Operation Ajax
    P2
    Operation Overcast/Operation Paperclip
    MKULTRA
    Tuskegee Experiment
    Operation Snow White
    PRISM
    Tehran Project
    “The Booty Warrior”
    Manhattan Project
    Asbestos
    1990 Testimony of Nayirah
    Gulf of Tonkin never happened
    Kennedy Assassination - 2nd Investigation by Congress by HSCA
    Drug Smuggling in Arkansas
    Report from Iron Mountain
    Laurel Canyon

...to name a few.

I bet people thought anyone who spent time seeking the truth of any the above list was being mislead, misdirected, and shouldn't waste their time on such things...until they were proven true.
    Just because conspiracies do manifest doesn't mean that everything would be a conspiracy. There have been and still are loads more conspiracy theories that turned out complete hoaxes. And the lack of discernment within this so-called alternative community of alleged truth-seekers isn't exactly helping in that regard either.

Besides, are you genuinely going to compare the QAnon joke to all of the stuff you've listed above? Would the US military really be so goofy as to post puerile nationalistic messages on message boards like 4Chan and 8Chan? And do you honestly believe that Donald Trump would be a strategic genius, let alone a kind of Messiah? The guy is a buffoon, if I ever saw one.

By the way, the "Report from Iron Mountain", although eerily close to the mindset of The Powers That Be™, really was a joke. It was a sarcastic publication, not an official report from the Rand Corporation as allegedly commissioned by John F. Kennedy in 1962.

QAnon is an alternative theory which I would think belonged on an alternative forum.
    No, QAnon is not an alternative theory. It's an alt-right conspiracy theory, and this so-called alternative community is not the same thing as the alt-right. It is imperative that you understand the distinction.

• The so-called alternative community is a global community of people who seek the truth about a whole gamut of topics, and who are interested in a free and open society, in which nationalistic, financial-economical and military concerns are as irrelevant as they are in relation to the laws of physics or to the mating behavior of dung beetles.

• The alt-right is an exclusively US-American and socio-economically motivated nationalistic, pro-capitalism/pro-corporatism/pro-consumerism and anti-environmentalist political movement that seeks to go where the US Republican Party itself dares not go — and they themselves have already gone pretty far in the past, I might add.

Dolphins and whales swim in the ocean, just like fish. But dolphins and whales are not fish. They are mammals. They breathe air, they are warmblooded, they are viviparous and they nurse their offspring with milk. And in this scenario here, we are the dolphins, but we're being mistaken for fish by — wait for it — the actual fish themselves. When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything else looks like a nail.

That said, the management of The One Truth does not have any objections to anyone posting about the QAnon phenomenon here, or even to anyone posting the QAnon messages themselves. What the management of The One Truth does have its objections against is the posting of propaganda. And that's another important distinction which seems to have eluded a few people here.

I wouldn't worry about people 'mistaking' TOT as an alt-right site...there is ample evidence it is not so.
    Well, if said evidence were still clearly visible, then I'd thank Providence for that. Sadly enough, ample effort has been made by some here to make sure that the US-centric and US-nationalist ideals are plastered all over the forum in such a way that the forum starts attracting almost as many alt-right bigots as it attracts Russian and Chinese spam bots.

Anyway, your subtle cues have been received, so I will take my leave from this cult thread, and I'll leave it to Fred to try and talk some sense into you people — while he still has the patience to do so. Myself, I'm kind of tired of talking to brick walls.

Just make sure that you're all keeping the propaganda out of it this time, or else this thread is soon going to be joining the other ones we've already closed.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2018), Dreamtimer (27th December 2018), Kathy (29th December 2018)

Thanks
    LOL do the numbers lie, in more jest, all is well >

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTg1oDNjt-I

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9jpSiYREyY

N if really concerned and need to shut more things down or up >

...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Kathy (29th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    David M Rothschild Twitter Melt-down........
    Trump Points The Finger At The Central Bank,
    Rothschild Responds - Episode 1749a

(Dec 24, 2018)
    Description:

• All players are there for a reason, they have specific skills that are needed at specific times.
    • Mnuchin has a specific skill set,he is a Goldman boy and knows how to manipulate the market.
    • Mnuchin tried to build confidence in the market but it might have backfired.
    • Trump calls out the Fed and Rothschild responded.
    • A bill was introduced in the beginning of 2018, to define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.

Trump Tweets about the FED... (Note: Time Stamps are local time.)

David Mic Rothschild Reply to Trump's tweet.....

This clearly shows Rothschild's connection to the FED...
    and shows he's quite a bit worried about what is yet to come...

Last edited by turiya, 24th December 2018 at 23:21.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th December 2018), JRS (26th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Dark to Light...
    Flynn Signals Dark To Light,
    [DS][CB] PANIC - Episode 1749b

(Dec 24, 2018)
    Description:

• Comey tweets that the FBI will spend the Christmas without a paycheck, one problem they got paid before the shutdown.
    • Comey says there is no deep state.
    • MSM pushes fake news throughout 2018.
    • Troops are being withdrawn from Syria and the deep state is in a deep panic.
    • Susan Rice tweets out and it backfires on her.
    • SA will pay the rebuilding of the Syria.
    • Flynn changes his background, Dark to Light.

James Comey Tweets this out regarding federal employees not receiving a paycheck over the Christmas holidays...

James Comey Lies in Tweet About Lying….

• Here’s the actual federal Pay Schedule:

General Flynn just signaled all anons...
    If you look at his Twitter page, Flynn noticeably changed his header,
    What did he change it to?

Dark to light

Last edited by turiya, 25th December 2018 at 12:56.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Trump Points The Finger At The Central Bank,
    Rothschild Responds - Episode 1749a

(Dec 24, 2018)
    Description:

• All players are there for a reason, they have specific skills that are needed at specific times.
    • Mnuchin has a specific skill set,he is a Goldman boy and knows how to manipulate the market.
    • Mnuchin tried to build confidence in the market but it might have backfired.
    • Trump calls out the Fed and Rothschild responded.
    • A bill was introduced in the beginning of 2018, to define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.

Trump Tweets about the FED... (Note: Time Stamps are local time.)

David Mic Rothschild Reply to Trump's tweet.....

This clearly shows Rothschild's connection to the FED...
    and shows he's quite a bit worried about what is yet to come...

Sure it does...everyone has a limit to the amount of specious stupidity they can accept. Trump hit that limit for most thinking homo sapiens long ago. The fact that Rothschild is vacuously and in a complete paranoid fantasy associated with the omigod the 'FED' is what makes him crazy. The absolute hallmark of assbackward thinking employed by the personality disordered is 'crazymaking'.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th December 2018), Aragorn (26th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    What's WTF is up w/ John Huber?
    CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION
    U.S. House Hearing

(Dec 13, 2018)

Must Watch: Is Nothing Happening?
    (Dec 23, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqeKRt3rodU

• Links:

Mark Lambert, a former co-president of a nuclear transportation company involved in Hillary Clinton’s deal to sell U.S. uranium interests to a Russian company.

Sample of Articles:

Zerohedge
    FBI Probe Into Russian Uranium Bribes Concealed By Obama DOJ; Mueller, McCabe, Rosenstein Involved
    by Tyler Durden
    01/15/2018

• What many don't realize is that Lambert's Friday indictment is not the first linked to the Uranium One deal.

• Four individuals were eventually prosecuted and given plea agreements after the Uranium One deal was approved. The prosecuting DOJ attorneys? Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and top Mueller investigator in the Trump-Russia probe, Andrew Weissman - who praised former acting Attorney General Sally Yates for defying Trump.

• Unsurprisingly, all four indicted individuals were handed extremely light sentences, none of which made headlines

• The judge? Theodore Chuang - an Obama appointee who went to Harvard Law at the same time as Obama, advised Hillary Clinton as "Counselor on detail to the United States Department of State," and just so happened to strike down Trump's "Travel Ban" Executive Order. Chuang's wife, Jacinta Ma served as a senior policy advisor to Michelle Obama.

• Independent researcher Imperator Rex (Twitter account now closed) has neatly tied it all together for your edification on Twitter (below) ==> article:

RealClear Investigations
    John Huber, Justice Dept. Sheriff Who Never Quite Rode Into Town
    By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations
    December 22, 2018

The Conservative Treehouse
    Chief Justice John Roberts Issues Administrative Stay in Mysterious Mueller Related Case…

Posted on December 24, 2018
    by sundance

The HIll
    Clinton campaign deserves a full investigation just like Trump World
    by Jonathan Turley,
    01/15/18

Fox News (Linked to New York Post article Jan. 13, 2018)
    Fitton on Uranium One Indictment: DOJ Must 'Aggressively' Investigate Clintons & Russia
    January 15, 2018
    There’s an indictment in the FBI probe of the Uranium One scandal, in which the Obama administration cleared a business deal that gave a Russian company control of 20 percent of the US uranium industry.

The federal investigation grew from charges that the Obama administration covered up an FBI probe of the uranium business — and thus allowed the Russian firm Tenex to buy a stake in Uranium One, a Canadian company that mines uranium in Wyoming and elsewhere.

Wikipedia
    Uranium One controversy

Department of Justice
    Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme
    Friday, January 12, 2018
    Last edited by turiya, 25th December 2018 at 19:16.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th December 2018)

Thanks
    One wonders about how many have jumped ship n not just law of the sea lol.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    If these articles are meant to imply uranium conspiracy...why would co-conspirators even bother with any of it? Lightness of sentence in a sane world betokens 'motivation' for the fraud (i.e. extra-legal money making within a legal framework)

"In June 2015, Lambert’s former co-president, Daren Condrey, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to violate the FCPA and commit wire fraud, and Vadim Mikerin pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit money laundering involving violations of the FCPA. Mikerin is currently serving a sentence of 48 months in prison and Condrey is awaiting sentencing. The indictment includes allegations against Lambert based on his role in effectuating the criminal scheme with Condrey, Mikerin, and others."

Make some sense, please...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    #GREENMASK: Will TRUMP Stop the "GREEN NEW DEAL"? #GITMOBARGE #WWG1WGA

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPtePVAPBE8

PAYSEUR PART 3: [P]=Payseur Confirmed. Q Lounge Live 8/28
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post: