Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Q debate n Talk

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Q debate n Talk

Wishing to keep the Q Park https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...!!!!-Park-Here thread alive and well for members and visitors, so those not interested in Q material but needing to understand or debate or those wishing to talk about material have somewhere to do so, here.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chris (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Elen (13th November 2018), Kathy (20th November 2018), Steven (13th December 2018), turiya (13th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    I think the resignation of Sessions was a huge blow to Q credibility, as Q oft repeated Trust Sessions.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th November 2018), Dreamtimer (13th November 2018), Elen (13th November 2018), Fred Steeves (14th November 2018), Kathy (20th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Nah, those of faith in general have the extraordinary ability of performing amazing feats of mental gymnastics in order to keep their love affair with said narrative alive and well. It could be construed as this simply being yet another demonstration of 5D chess mastery by the bad orange man, with the focus on Sessions being a much needed misdirect.

Trust Whitaker, he's the surprise wild card the cabal never saw coming...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th November 2018), Dreamtimer (13th November 2018), Elen (13th November 2018), Kathy (20th November 2018), PurpleLama (13th November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Trust the Plan.
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    I think the resignation of Sessions was a huge blow to Q credibility, as Q oft repeated Trust Sessions.
    Yes, Q has also said, "Trust the plan."

Notice that Sessions' resignation letter does not have a date. This may very well mean that the letter had been prepared well in advance of his actual resignation taking place.
    Jeff Sessions has fulfilled his role.

Time to move into another phase of 'The Plan'.

Q has also made it clear that 'dis-information' is necessary. They are not going to be telling their enemies what will be taking place.

The 4chan & 8chan boards have been under constant attack for some time, now.
    The minions of the Deep State are also on the 4/8chan boards viewing what is being posted.
    'Deception' is a tool of warfare described in Sun Tzu's book, The Art of War.

Sun Tzu:

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”Sun Tzu, The Art of War

As Trump & the patriots in office are up against the Deep State.
    Q reminds us that this is a war.

Q Post 2448:
    We are at war.

Q told us about a ”Stealth Bomber” (Q Post 2381, 2397)

Q Post 2381...
    How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
    DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
    How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
    USE A STEALTH BOMBER
    Q

Q Post 2397...
    How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
    DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
    How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
    USE A STEALTH BOMBER
    ———————–
    VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
    Q

Many believed that Jeff Sessions was that 'Stealth Bomber', working behind the scenes - undetected.
    As it turns out, it appears that Matt Whitaker is more likely to be that 'Stealth Bomber' that was referenced in the Q posts.

Jeff Sessions had done his job, has now stepped aside, so that perhaps Matt Whitaker can do the 'heavy lifting'.

Last edited by turiya, 11th December 2018 at 12:17.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th November 2018), Kathy (20th November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Trust the Plan.... continued...
    Note: Sessions 'resigned' so that [RR] would not be elevated to replace him. Sessions 'resigned' at the request of POTUS so that Trump could then select his replacement.

Acting AG Whitaker, Mueller’s Investigation, and the Rosenstein Memo

• Attorney General Jeff Sessions resigned on Nov. 7, at President Donald Trump’s request, and was replaced on an acting basis by Matthew G. Whitaker, who had been Sessions’ chief of staff.
    • Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, however, remained in his current position.
    • Sessions technically wasn’t fired. He resigned at the president’s request in an undated letter.
    • Some people have suggested that the resignation request was designed to prevent Rosenstein from succeeding Sessions, per DOJ succession processes

• But there are two problems with this logic. First, Sessions didn’t resist Trump’s resignation request. More importantly, it wouldn’t matter if Sessions had done so. Per a March 31, 2017, executive order, the president retains the full authority to appoint whomever he desires as acting-attorney general within the boundaries of the Vacancy Act:

Presidential Executive Order on Providing an Order of Succession Within the Department of Justice - signed March 31, 2017...

• By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Federal Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, 5 U.S.C. 3345 et seq., it is hereby ordered that:
    • Section 1. Order of Succession. Subject to the provisions of section 2 of this order, the following officers, in the order listed, shall act as and perform the functions and duties of the office of Attorney General during any period in which the Attorney General, the Deputy Attorney General, the Associate Attorney General, and any officers designated by the Attorney General pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 508 to act as Attorney General, have died, resigned, or otherwise become unable to perform the functions and duties of the office of Attorney General, until such time as at least one of the officers mentioned above is able to perform the functions and duties of that office:
    • (a) United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia;
    • (b) United States Attorney for the Eastern District of North Carolina; and
    • (c) United States Attorney for the Northern District of Texas.
    • Sec. 2. Exceptions. (a) No individual who is serving in an office listed in section 1 of this order in an acting capacity, by virtue of so serving, shall act as Attorney General pursuant to this order.
    • (b) No individual listed in section 1 shall act as Attorney General unless that individual is otherwise eligible to so serve under the Federal Vacancies Reform Act of 1998.
    • (c) Notwithstanding the provisions of this order, the President retains discretion, to the extent permitted by law, to depart from this order in designating an acting Attorney General.
    • Sec. 3.Revocation of Executive Order. Executive Order 13775 of February 9, 2017, is revoked.
    • Sec. 4. General Provision. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

5 U.S. Code § 3346 – Time limitation

• (a) Except in the case of a vacancy caused by sickness, the person serving as an acting officer as described under section 3345 may serve in the office—
      (1) for no longer than 210 days beginning on the date the vacancy occurs; or
      (2) subject to subsection (b), once a first or second nomination for the office is submitted to the Senate, from the date of such nomination for the period that the nomination is pending in the Senate.
    • (b) (1) If the first nomination for the office is rejected by the Senate, withdrawn, or returned to the President by the Senate, the person may continue to serve as the acting officer for no more than 210 days after the date of such rejection, withdrawal, or return.
      (2) Notwithstanding paragraph (1), if a second nomination for the office is submitted to the Senate after the rejection, withdrawal, or return of the first nomination, the person serving as the acting officer may continue to serve—
      (A) until the second nomination is confirmed; or
      (B) for no more than 210 days after the second nomination is rejected, withdrawn, or returned.

• (c) "Notwithstanding the provisions of this order, the President retains discretion, to the extent permitted by law, to depart from this order in designating an acting Attorney General.”
    • Trump’s executive order was a last-minute reversal of an executive order issued by President Barack Obama on Jan. 13, 2017, that altered the line of succession within the DOJ. Obama’s action wasn’t done in consultation with the incoming Trump administration.
    • The president clearly needed an attorney general who isn’t hindered by recusal issues. Rosenstein would have been an unlikely choice precisely because of his prior involvement with all things Mueller.

Source: theepochtimes.com

X22REPORT.COM
    Last edited by turiya, 13th November 2018 at 22:56.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Sessions==>Whitaker | Transition to a New Phase

Recent Praying Medic Twitter tweet...

Q Post 2478...
    Let The Unsealing of Indictments and Declassification of FISA(s) Begin

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 11 Nov 2018 - 12:58:18 PM

Let the unsealing begin.
    Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
    Let the WORLD witness the TRUTH.
    We, the PEOPLE.
    JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
    Q
    Last edited by turiya, 14th November 2018 at 14:16.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th November 2018)

Thanks
    Okey dokey, feeling Jan and Feb will be great moonths, exlent even, in regards to happiness ( yes noospheric diving is still potentials felt n displayed ) and suffering release.

Due to this and a wee feeling around painful data being released asap to the general public in differing ways, Q n others will/may over power the narrative, see also a transmutation karma wise regarding past truth humanity wise, huge transmutation actualllly. Because the % happiness wise is big early next year.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (20th November 2018), Kathy (20th November 2018), turiya (11th December 2018)

Thanks
    N growing bigger, joy joy joy in 2019, now where did I put those rosey glasses lol.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Steven (13th December 2018), turiya (11th December 2018)

Thanks
    Lets talk, lets be mindless n explore, lets be.

What do other members see in this post ?, I see concern, can Modrad shadows, he has seen many viruses in his time or does he see perfection ? >

Statement

Plenty of warnings have been issued, and all of them have been mocked away. It ends here and now.

As turiya kept on saying ad nauseam...

Quote Originally posted by turiya

All Q Posts can be found here: https://qmap.pub/
    So everyone in need of their alt-right fix can now head over there. This shop has been closed. The reason why — if it really needed repeating — can be read in this post.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Kathy (19th December 2018), Melidae (11th December 2018), modwiz (11th December 2018), Steven (13th December 2018), turiya (11th December 2018)

Thanks
    I will start by saying that indirectly I feel attacked.

For being open.

Maybe because I usually choose to ignore fear But only when I know n feel my fear can I then reflect, be, allow n change if able, otherwise I will simply acknowledge I have attacked inwardly and outwardly up till now and what may I do to redress or undress the past to address the death of not now known as yet but moding to fear known and hugged.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chris (11th December 2018), Dreamtimer (11th December 2018), Elen (11th December 2018), Kathy (19th December 2018), Melidae (11th December 2018), modwiz (11th December 2018), Steven (13th December 2018), turiya (11th December 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    I will start by saying that indirectly I feel attacked.

For being open.

Maybe because I usually choose to ignore fear But only when I know n feel my fear can I then reflect, be, allow n change if able, otherwise I will simply acknowledge I have attacked inwardly and outwardly up till now and what may I do to redress or undress the past to address the death of not now known as yet but moding to fear known and hugged.
    I do think it is unfair that your thread was closed down due to the bad behaviour of others. I don't follow the Q phenomenon at all and have zero interest in it, but I feel you're probably right to be annoyed by this. You should discuss this with the mods privately though.

As for the Invasion thread, I'm happy to see it go, it was pure hate-filled rhetoric as far as I'm concerned, even the title of the thread is a dead giveaway that you're going to get biased far-right information and nothing else. I applaud the mods for closing it down. I was actually on the verge of requesting that it be closed myself after seeing that attack on Kathy. The whole topic is pure poison as far as I'm concerned and apparently cannot be discussed in a civilised manner.

As someone who has been an immigrant to four different countries on two continents, I also take issue with the whole idea that moving to another country automatically makes you a bad person and a borderline criminal or even an "invader" which of course implies that the use of deadly force would be thoroughly justified against you. This very concept disgusts me to my core.

That doesn't mean that we should open up our borders and just let everyone stream in, but a measure of compassion and humane treatment should be the default position, especially when it comes to children and their families. I find this basic humanity and compassion sorely lacking in the US government's (and Hungary's) approach to what are basically desperate, highly vulnerable people fleeing a bad situation. Granted, they mostly just want to migrate for economic reasons and are often taking advantage of outdated refugee procedures, but you really can't blame them for wanting a better life for themselves.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2018), Aragorn (11th December 2018), Dreamtimer (11th December 2018), Elen (11th December 2018), Kathy (19th December 2018)

Thanks
    The macro micro demaned it be shut down, even this forum works strongly with the energy/ies of its members known and not known, within one.

Look look look around rite now and feel the wafts n sways within, feeling ruffled n feathered n reuseable when dried, tisa fine effort but wasted BUT lol hint hint hint - image n Lennon

O communication holds energy.

Thankyou ModwizzyRad 4 Urs, tisa cure
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chris (11th December 2018), Dreamtimer (11th December 2018), Elen (11th December 2018), Kathy (19th December 2018), Melidae (11th December 2018), modwiz (11th December 2018), Steven (13th December 2018), turiya (11th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks

Aianawa,

I have tried to explain to Steven & others previously that I am not here for a battle to rage between thesis & antithesis.
    No, not here to do battle with anybody, really.
    Rather, here for a synthesis between the two.
    That is the truth of the matter.

It should be quite easy to understand that putting out a fire with more fire just simply can not work.
    It makes no sense to even try.
    For a fireman it is simple common knowledge.
    It is plain common sense.

If we are to really become ONE then a bridge need be constructed.
    How to build a bridge?

A bridge is not built in a day.
    Only piece by piece by piece...
    It takes time.
    It takes effort.
    It takes time to understand.
    It takes time to explain.
    It takes time for storm clouds to dissipate.
    Time for a storm to run its course.

The blue sky is always there.
    It only appears not to be there when a storm of thoughts cloud One's inner sky.

When mind moves, divisions can be created.
    Separation is an illusion.
    No mind.... then, clearly we are ONE.
    No time is needed to see that this is indeed the case.

Misunderstandings are plentifully available during stormy weather.
    Understanding is more available when inner sky is accessible.
    When clouds have gone on their way.
    When thoughts have subsided.
    We are ONE again.

In fact, we were never really separate.

So, no bridge is really needed.
    There is really no distance between the two.
    There are really no 'two'.

When we are ONE, Existence rejoices.
    Existence rejoices regardless of the cloudy thought storms that come & go.
    Connect with Existence. And feel the joy.
    And, Peace be here & now. This moment.

Cheers...
    Last edited by turiya, 11th December 2018 at 18:01.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th December 2018), Kathy (19th December 2018), Melidae (11th December 2018), modwiz (11th December 2018), Steven (13th December 2018)

Thanks
    Addiction to the storm is also celebrated n envied by the bored to busy lol.

Tisa important to Q n A n K plus Knowing astounds and also creates Mytyres to find or create crosses four.

You still being active IS a show of courage from stormies though, the shire lives n breathes with its vegans n hunters n Sun Gazers, nice
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Kathy (19th December 2018), Melidae (12th December 2018), Steven (13th December 2018), turiya (12th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Some Holiday Cheer....
    Hope this is not too premature, Aianawa

But Happy Holidays to you, Aianawa....
    You may enjoy this video gift to you... It has been fortunate to have come across One as you...

Thank you for your ability to withstand through the thick & the thin of it, and understand better than most.

Cheers to you.

'All Aboard the Ginger Bread Express'
    (Dec 12, 2018)
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th December 2018), Elen (13th December 2018), Kathy (19th December 2018), Steven (13th December 2018)