Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Thread: Q debate n Talk

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts

Statement

I think the time has finally come to close this thread. The QAnon phenomenon has already been debunked ages ago, and everyone within possession of their faculties would have already long come to abandon the propaganda machine by now.

I'm sorry, Vern, but there's a reason as to why this thread — and most of your other threads — got parked under the Mis-/Disinformation, Propaganda & Hoaxes category ages ago. Your obsession with long-disproved conspiracy theories — and especially so those of a US American nature and originating from within the US American far-right — is making this forum seem like a joke.

Enough is enough, and you have already amply shown yourself unable to practise any discernment, while at the same time, Chuckie ought to know better than to feed into your delusional obsessions. Between the puerile political nonsense from the both of you, it is no wonder that our more intelligent members have all been leaving one by one.

We've been tolerating — with great compassion and great effort — this bullshit for years on end now, but it ends here and now, by decision of the management, even though it may very well be our last effort at salvaging what is left of this forum.

From here on, there will be no more QAnon bullshit, Trump bullshit or vaccine bullshit on this forum. We've placated you long enough, but if you cannot behave like an adult, then somebody has to be your nanny. I don't care what you espouse out there in the world or what you dream about at night, but you don't run this forum. We do, and there already is a Project Avalon full of wacko conspiracy theorists and alt-right Trump junkies who worship Orange Jesus™ as if he descended right down from the heavens on a silver cloud. The world doesn't need yet another alt-right echo chamber, and we over here are nothing like them.

This thread is now closed, as are your other alt-right-fueled misinformation and propaganda threads. And you had better not try starting any new ones of the same nature, because we'll shut them down faster than you can say "Trump". Likewise, you will not spam any other threads with that junk — as you have already tried on numerous occasions in the past as well — because you will be thread-banned, no questions asked and no explanation given.

You've had warning after warning, you've already been put on a sabbatical a couple of times because you refused to heed them, and even now today you are still going at it like there's no tomorrow. Et maintenant, c'est fini. I hope I have made myself clear enough this time. No more leeway. It's over, right now.

THE END

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd November 2023), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2023), Wind (23rd November 2023)