Thread: Know Thysurfers n Thycellphed

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Know Thysurfers n Thycellphed

We are there yet, can be felt now, yes 3d as such will continue slowly , 4d movin rapidley, rest seeding n flowering xpertley, pain body gettin merceylessleY smashed and loved n loved.

One can look n feel around won now and say i feel it, IT is pretty cool
    Last edited by Aianawa, 31st July 2023 at 23:56.

Thanks
    Thycellphed = you made IT as such, knowingley or not worked with your celluar systems-ors and or melded within nature facetley and or am i also.

Allowing n knowing n feeling n being doing rppling etc etc balanced, easily noticed bye bye similar similalors, little changes now as all is in place , on time ( yes yes now won won now ), for many still massive changes appearing.
    Last edited by Aianawa, 31st July 2023 at 23:53.

Thanks

Thanks
    It bee strange n funneeish some of the gentle loving embracing energies anew atm, i forgot for 4 days to get honey, twice at the markets i do where there bee honeY options galore, drop off to assist a friend who has a community pantry as such beside them, we have plenty of these since earthQuake times, and she looks in and goes dang kanuka honey 1st time seen honey here, ive plenty do you need some, ahhh honey in me cofeefee again, nice.
    Why now i ponder, many will feel this if not already, i may be late on the train 4 all i know atm.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (2nd August 2023)

Thanks
    Anne Marie Schmelz
    They Don't Teach You This About Honey Bees in Schools :
    1. Honey is the only food that has every single substance to sustain life.
    2. Honey doesn't ever turn bad. You can actually eat honey that was found in Egyptian tombs thousands of years ago. (if you dare) ‼️
    3. A single bee produces just HALF a teaspoon of honey in its lifetime. Hard work.
    4. The darker the honey, the more powerful its medicinal properties and the less sweet it is. The inverse also holds true.
    5. Honey is the original antibiotic. It's been used as an antibacterial and antifungal for generations.
    6. Honey is a natural sleeping pill. Consuming honey aids with the production of melatonin. Drink a warm cup of chamomile and take a shot of honey to the dome. Game changer.
    7. You don't need to wash your honey dipper if you leave it in the jar of honey itself. Honey is a natural preservative, so bacteria will not grow.
    8. To make one pound of honey, bees need to visit 2 million flowers. 2 MILLION.
    9. Honey is the only food made by an insect that's actually eaten by BOTH the insect and us. We're literally best friends.
    10. Honey is one of the original remedies for an everyday cough & allergies. Local honey is said to be useful in curing seasonal allergies.
    11. Bees don't sleep. Work hard. Play hard.
    12. Honey is excellent on burns. Cool the burn in running water. Pat it dry. Apply raw, organic honey. It will speed up healing and even reduce any eventual scarring.
    13. Babies under 12 months of age shouldn't ingest honey (their immune system isn't yet strong enough to handle a certain strain of bacteria that's quite prevalent in honey)
    14. Honey, like a lot of "animal-based" products have a myriad of topical and oral applications that make it incredibly versatile. Nature's all purpose drug.
    15. The only honey that exists in my world is raw, organic unfiltered honey. To pasteurize honey is to ruin the work of thousands of bees. You are literally a war criminal.
    16. Everyone raves about Manuka honey, but the real ones have tried Jarrah. If you know, you know.
    17. Honey is one of the best hydration sources in the world. Honey > Pre Workout.
    18. Honey is nature's moisturizer.
    19. Royal jelly is a special compound that worker bees secret; so potent it can transform an ordinary bee into a queen bee. It's like a concentrated, supercharged version of honey.
    20. The honey bee is a crucial part of our ecosystem. Without their help, over a third of all food eaten in America wouldn't exist.
    21. Honey should be a key ingredient in shampoos. Cleopatra did it. Why shouldn't we?
    22. Bees communicate with other bees by dancing. That's how they signal where the best flowers are. Seems familiar...
    23. Honey is a source of flavanoids and phenolic acids — antioxidants which have been studied to have incredible anti-inflammatory and even anti-cancer properties.
    24. The hexagonal shape of honeycomb cells is a MARVEL. How did they know to use hexagons? Hexagons are the most efficient shape to store the maximum amount of honey with the least amount of wax needed to build. Geniuses.
    7 & 13 don't contradict. Yes, honey is an anti-microbial, but honey isn't sterile. While honey is generally inhospitable for most bacteria / fungi, clostridium botulinum is a type of resistant spore that can sometimes be found in honey. It isn't a problem for healthy adults.
    To the anti-honey community:
    When we eat honey we are NOT stealing from bees. It's a symbiotic relationship. We protect them from the harsh conditions of nature, giving them a safe space to have their fun and make their vomit.
    They are so happy that they usually produce more honey than they could ever physically consume. By consuming their excess honey, we are actually helping them restore balance in the hive.
    So yes people, eat more honey. Buy all the varieties. Gift it to everyone around you. And always remember to give thanks to our wonderful striped yellow friends

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (2nd August 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    It bee strange n funneeish some of the gentle loving embracing energies anew atm, i forgot for 4 days to get honey, twice at the markets i do where there bee honeY options galore, drop off to assist a friend who has a community pantry as such beside them, we have plenty of these since earthQuake times, and she looks in and goes dang kanuka honey 1st time seen honey here, ive plenty do you need some, ahhh honey in me cofeefee again, nice.
    Why now i ponder, many will feel this if not already, i may be late on the train 4 all i know atm.
    The world has intered a very dynamic phase and the pace looks to quicken.

Being in the world, but not of it, is easier said than done. It is not easy at all.

There is hard work ahead for the survivors.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

9. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The world has intered a very dynamic phase and the pace looks to quicken.

Being in the world, but not of it, is easier said than done. It is not easy at all.

There is hard work ahead for the survivors.
    I go through a gallon of honey a month. At least.

Raw, unfiltered and not pasteurized.

I love bees.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

11. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Anne Marie Schmelz
    They Don't Teach You This About Honey Bees in Schools ������:
    1. Honey is the only food that has every single substance to sustain life.
    2. Honey doesn't ever turn bad. You can actually eat honey that was found in Egyptian tombs thousands of years ago. (if you dare) ‼️
    3. A single bee produces just HALF a teaspoon of honey in its lifetime. Hard work.
    4. The darker the honey, the more powerful its medicinal properties and the less sweet it is. The inverse also holds true.
    5. Honey is the original antibiotic. It's been used as an antibacterial and antifungal for generations.
    6. Honey is a natural sleeping pill. Consuming honey aids with the production of melatonin. Drink a warm cup of chamomile and take a shot of honey to the dome. Game changer.
    7. You don't need to wash your honey dipper if you leave it in the jar of honey itself. Honey is a natural preservative, so bacteria will not grow.
    8. To make one pound of honey, bees need to visit 2 million flowers. 2 MILLION.
    9. Honey is the only food made by an insect that's actually eaten by BOTH the insect and us. We're literally best friends.
    10. Honey is one of the original remedies for an everyday cough & allergies. Local honey is said to be useful in curing seasonal allergies.
    11. Bees don't sleep. Work hard. Play hard.
    12. Honey is excellent on burns. Cool the burn in running water. Pat it dry. Apply raw, organic honey. It will speed up healing and even reduce any eventual scarring.
    13. Babies under 12 months of age shouldn't ingest honey (their immune system isn't yet strong enough to handle a certain strain of bacteria that's quite prevalent in honey)
    14. Honey, like a lot of "animal-based" products have a myriad of topical and oral applications that make it incredibly versatile. Nature's all purpose drug.
    15. The only honey that exists in my world is raw, organic unfiltered honey. To pasteurize honey is to ruin the work of thousands of bees. You are literally a war criminal.
    16. Everyone raves about Manuka honey, but the real ones have tried Jarrah. If you know, you know.
    17. Honey is one of the best hydration sources in the world. Honey > Pre Workout.
    18. Honey is nature's moisturizer.
    19. Royal jelly is a special compound that worker bees secret; so potent it can transform an ordinary bee into a queen bee. It's like a concentrated, supercharged version of honey.
    20. The honey bee is a crucial part of our ecosystem. Without their help, over a third of all food eaten in America wouldn't exist.
    21. Honey should be a key ingredient in shampoos. Cleopatra did it. Why shouldn't we?
    22. Bees communicate with other bees by dancing. That's how they signal where the best flowers are. Seems familiar...
    23. Honey is a source of flavanoids and phenolic acids — antioxidants which have been studied to have incredible anti-inflammatory and even anti-cancer properties.
    24. The hexagonal shape of honeycomb cells is a MARVEL. How did they know to use hexagons? Hexagons are the most efficient shape to store the maximum amount of honey with the least amount of wax needed to build. Geniuses.
    7 & 13 don't contradict. Yes, honey is an anti-microbial, but honey isn't sterile. While honey is generally inhospitable for most bacteria / fungi, clostridium botulinum is a type of resistant spore that can sometimes be found in honey. It isn't a problem for healthy adults.
    To the anti-honey community:
    When we eat honey we are NOT stealing from bees. It's a symbiotic relationship. We protect them from the harsh conditions of nature, giving them a safe space to have their fun and make their vomit.
    They are so happy that they usually produce more honey than they could ever physically consume. By consuming their excess honey, we are actually helping them restore balance in the hive.
    So yes people, eat more honey. Buy all the varieties. Gift it to everyone around you. And always remember to give thanks to our wonderful striped yellow friends ������������
    that's interesting Aianawa. Last night I was thinking that peanut butter has been described as the potential sustainer of life, but honey is in a way more 'natural'. I'll look at that.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Crazy catch up n sync meeting with only in person Clif High data collecter nut person i have ever met , 3 days ago, he knows and is doing the miracle yogurt Clif found out about of late after i gave him 50 dollars he needed to get things started, he is also a graphic designer and is doing my new biss etc cards up, love this times atm nows.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (2nd August 2023)

Thanks
    Whatever is happening behind the scenes is being felt hugely now, set ups in media narrative obvioiusness, green deal woke dying faster than Dolly, few rats scampering, some jumping ship lol, some movie atm.

Most beautifullll facet, many soryyyy's being herd. Minds are growin

Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (14th September 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I was talking to a lady that was 'very' accident prone...she talked about how she had a pharmacological list of ailments that she carried around with her in the case of an emergency. She said she conforms to necessity in the form of 'injections' but she does so on her terms. She also said she knew people that don't because they are 'conflicted'. I never heard a better descriptive word, "conflicted". She mentioned that her daughter was a nurse.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2023)

Thanks
    Feeling a ramp up of energies of late, reminds me of a more 3 4 5 6 d lull facet a wee bit, feeling into that this.

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...highlight=Lull

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (9th November 2023)

Thanks

Thanks