Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Q debate n Talk

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Feel you know me well, I wish for you to speak your truth, though it is others truth before yours, you have embraced this your truth, xlent, great, happy for you, now allow me my truth please, would be nice, also when I am 100 % certain this is a hoax ( Q ), please put thread in Hoax box, until then could you be civil and place it where it originally was please as I find it very arrogant that because your truth ( rite or wrong ) dissagress with mine, that you did as you did, maybe just for me, add some good in this new world we have started n created by allowing this evolving me to have the grace of allowing Q in my hope basket till fully proven evil, ta.
    First of all, Vern, you are conflating truth with a belief system. Everyone can have their own belief system, but when it comes to situations such as this one, it is the facts that determine what the truth is, not what one wishes to believe. And the facts have already repeatedly shown that the whole QAnon thing is ─ as the quoted article higher up stated ─ a hoax and a LARP ("live-action role-playing"). There is no denying that, especially since it would be quite a stretch of anybody's common sense to believe that proto-fascists could or would ever be heroes.

Secondly, you may call it arrogance that we choose to keep this and other QAnon threads in the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation category, but this is not about you, okay? There is plenty of stuff out on the forum that doesn't reside within this category yet because the jury is still out on those things and the cases are often too old to still be able to dig up any substantiation or rebuttal. But in this case here, then even if you look past the self-contradictory nature of the belief that Donald J. Trump and QAnon would somehow be heroes, the evidence has been supplied, and it is irrefutable.

As a forum, The One Truth owes it to all our readers ─ whether they are members here or not ─ that we would point out when certain information has been proven false, so that people stop chasing wild geese. You are not going to make the world a better place by dreaming of heroes who are going to save us all, least of all when your heroes are actually closet fascists.

And you are not the only one looking at this thread. People who are not members here are looking at it too, hoping to come to the truth of the matter. So whether you accept the truth or not ─ and I repeat: there is a difference between the truth and a belief system ─ it would be wrong to lead people to believe that there is any truth in this whole QAnon fiasco.

Lastly, since you are calling me arrogant, let me just say this: there is a reason as to why I was selected to be the administrator here and why you were not, and that reason is that I've got both of my feet on the ground.

Don't take your infatuation with Sauron's One Ring out on me, Vern. You were stung by a Nazgûl with a Morgul blade and the poison is still in your blood. You've become addicted to it, and now you're taking it out on me that you can't have your fix anymore. Well guess what, you still can, on the "Park here" thread. You can continue posting your silly QAnon worship videos there until your supply runs out. But they are all going to remain under the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation forum.

You have only got your silly dream of a beautiful society run by fascists () to worry about, but I've got a forum to run, and I care about the truth, not about phantasms.

This so-called alternative community needs to grow up, and quite desperately so.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th February 2019), Gio (15th February 2019), Wind (22nd February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Boolocks imo, just being matters, allowing others their truth-opinion-being-truth more than matters as it is why the forum exists.

pathetic facts from what I have watched, some obviousely so, Q lives till the weres stop attacking it imo.

As for your secondly, past piss poor n imo we have to provide grace, allow hope, give others their choices, know our own stubborns, own sillies, own dupies.
    Last edited by Aianawa, 15th February 2019 at 07:52.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th February 2019), Gio (15th February 2019)

Thanks
    Boolocks imo, just being matters, allowing others their truth-opinion-being-truth more than matters as it is why the forum exists.
    No, Vern, it's not. There are other forums out there where people can indulge in fantasies.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2020), Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th February 2019), Gio (15th February 2019), Wind (22nd February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts
    Feel you know me well, I wish for you to speak your truth, though it is others truth before yours, you have embraced this your truth, xlent, great, happy for you, now allow me my truth please, would be nice, also when I am 100 % certain this is a hoax ( Q ), please put thread in Hoax box, until then could you be civil and place it where it originally was please as I find it very arrogant that because your truth ( rite or wrong ) dissagress with mine, that you did as you did, maybe just for me, add some good in this new world we have started n created by allowing this evolving me to have the grace of allowing Q in my hope basket till fully proven evil, ta.
    Don't feel to bad Vern ...

Over at the Project Bill forum - the forum placed one of fav's (guru channels) Teal Swan into a hoaxer bin/thread ... After posting Teal's content on several of my ongoing threads there - I find her weekly video talks commendable.

Remember, She is only speak/packaging (already) known and well received written/practices in Western spirituality ... I've always admired her ability to (seemingly and effortlessly) deliver and convey it all so concisely in a short formats ...

I have to say though, every time i hear her make that very strange nervous giggle/laugh ... well ...

My notion is - she reminds me of the human hybrid type ...

and i've met a few those in my travel/circles ...

giggle

...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2019), Aragorn (15th February 2019), Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th February 2019)

Thanks
    Imo she be a massssive human hero, incredible lady, we have good taste Gio giggle giggle lol
    Last edited by Aianawa, 15th February 2019 at 07:53.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th February 2019), Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th February 2019), Gio (15th February 2019)

Thanks
    FFS it is okay to be wrong, incorrect, it is very human. I am enjoying the ride, the experience/s, being told NOPE not allowed to play because others may play the game also, be hurt, duped etc, me feeling naughty now , how to avoid offending people n members who have been faked, had hope cancelled, stepped on set up poo, gosh maybe create a don't hurt me section pah n PAH

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    First of all, Vern, you are conflating truth with a belief system. Everyone can have their own belief system, but when it comes to situations such as this one, it is the facts that determine what the truth is, not what one wishes to believe. And the facts have already repeatedly shown that the whole QAnon thing is ─ as the quoted article higher up stated ─ a hoax and a LARP ("live-action role-playing"). There is no denying that, especially since it would be quite a stretch of anybody's common sense to believe that proto-fascists could or would ever be heroes.

Secondly, you may call it arrogance that we choose to keep this and other QAnon threads in the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation category, but this is not about you, okay? There is plenty of stuff out on the forum that doesn't reside within this category yet because the jury is still out on those things and the cases are often too old to still be able to dig up any substantiation or rebuttal. But in this case here, then even if you look past the self-contradictory nature of the belief that Donald J. Trump and QAnon would somehow be heroes, the evidence has been supplied, and it is irrefutable.

As a forum, The One Truth owes it to all our readers ─ whether they are members here or not ─ that we would point out when certain information has been proven false, so that people stop chasing wild geese. You are not going to make the world a better place by dreaming of heroes who are going to save us all, least of all when your heroes are actually closet fascists.

And you are not the only one looking at this thread. People who are not members here are looking at it too, hoping to come to the truth of the matter. So whether you accept the truth or not ─ and I repeat: there is a difference between the truth and a belief system ─ it would be wrong to lead people to believe that there is any truth in this whole QAnon fiasco.

Lastly, since you are calling me arrogant, let me just say this: there is a reason as to why I was selected to be the administrator here and why you were not, and that reason is that I've got both of my feet on the ground.

Don't take your infatuation with Sauron's One Ring out on me, Vern. You were stung by a Nazgûl with a Morgul blade and the poison is still in your blood. You've become addicted to it, and now you're taking it out on me that you can't have your fix anymore. Well guess what, you still can, on the "Park here" thread. You can continue posting your silly QAnon worship videos there until your supply runs out. But they are all going to remain under the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation forum.

You have only got your silly dream of a beautiful society run by fascists () to worry about, but I've got a forum to run, and I care about the truth, not about phantasms.

This so-called alternative community needs to grow up, and quite desperately so.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th February 2019), modwiz (16th February 2019)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2019), Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I think you both have very legitimate opinions...Of course, I would with my Libra rising. I will say knowing how 'good' a person Aianawa is that it has caused me some distress that he resonates with the dark side...Some would say that it was an attack on his person/goodness.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th February 2019), Aragorn (15th February 2019), Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019)

Thanks
    It can be very difficult to take sides for me and also very difficult not to take sides at times also, do me best to sit in the middle but.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th February 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    It can be very difficult to take sides for me and also very difficult not to take sides at times also, do me best to sit in the middle but.
    I can only speak for myself, Vern...I love you just the way you are! Be your own loving self...you know what I mean.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th February 2019), Aragorn (17th February 2019), Dreamtimer (17th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2019), palooka's revenge (17th February 2019)

Thanks
    So many realities >

...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd February 2020), JRS (9th February 2020)

Thanks
    this is beside the point but he should cite his history better. the money that went to iranians was confiscated iranian money that was returned as part of the nuclear arms negotiation. This is a big part of walking talking language spouter problem. How can we as a pepoes ever get to the point of belief when we are immersed in info that is interspersed with misinformation? Answer, we can't by listening to such as these.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2020)

Thanks
    Lol who wishes to debate in a Hoax thread ?.

Stem all one truths ?

May be time to let others have their one truths without hindering from other one truths ?.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (1st April 2020)

Thanks
    Hi Aianawa,

Many can surely debate whether or not it IS a proven hoax?
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2020)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop