Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Q debate n Talk

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    OmG he supports Trump, i love surprises , thankyou
    You find the fact that Bill supports Trump more surprising than the fact that I've left Project Avalon?

Also, Bill does not support Donald Trump because of what he does ─ in fact, he's very critical of Trump in that regard ─ but because he believes that Trump is the lesser of two evils.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th October 2020), Dreamtimer (9th October 2020), Elen (10th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2020), Wind (9th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Mmmm typical lol
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th October 2020), Dreamtimer (9th October 2020), Elen (10th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2020), Wind (9th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    'tis the season, Aragorn ...

I picked up another virus last night, a spam attack of emails from Russia, China, business, fake accounts, a new laptop, it went on and on. My laptop is trashed. I really don't want to do a format.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th October 2020), Aragorn (10th October 2020), Dreamtimer (9th October 2020), Elen (10th October 2020), Octopus Garden (11th October 2020), Wind (9th October 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    'tis the season, Aragorn ...

I picked up another virus last night, a spam attack of emails from Russia, China, business, fake accounts, a new laptop, it went on and on. My laptop is trashed. I really don't want to do a format.
    Yes, I can see that. It even makes you post to the wrong thread.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), Dreamtimer (10th October 2020), Elen (10th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th October 2020), Octopus Garden (11th October 2020), Wind (10th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Bill Ryan energy? Bill Ryan actually supports political discussions ─ and he supports Donald Trump ─ even though the QAnon threads at Project Avalon have eventually been parked in a members-only section because it was the only thing any visitor of the forum got to see on the front page, and even though Bill knows all too well that QAnon is cultish bunk.

And it is the fact that Bill and I don't see eye to eye on account of how that parochial US-specific political stuff ─ and most notably that of a MAGA red color ─ is dragging the quality of Project Avalon down as a forum why I have now left there. Yes, you are reading that correctly; I have stepped down from my role as administrator at Project Avalon and I've retired my own account there, now just over three days ago as I'm writing this.

I have no idea what you mean by that.
    Perhaps stop looking at it as “political discussion”, and observe the war on “truth”...which goes far beyond the US Natl politics discussion. We have the absolutely perfect manifestation of the rot that speeds the crumbling of the white supremacist “ownership society” predatory capitalism worshiping bipolar patriarchy.

The “newspeak” Technology Orwell described so well so long ago has the plebes fighting to drop the fact the empire out ancestors built was only “GREAT” because of the colonizers genocide of the natives and on the backs of enslaved Africans (and Chinese, other immigrants and prisoners) into the memory hole forever—one of the two “choices” of our “democracy” is actively fighting to make revising history as much of a value as any of the others they cherish and fight for in my opening sentence.

There are far more interesting road to go down than the mainstream (or alternative, or completely wackjob) media outlets, but they are important to discuss as many we live amongst are informed solely by that. The black magic is powerful, at least it looks like magic...the communications tech and psyops are so effective, some, of us can claim we are not nazis, or at least a failed experiment of democracy, even though our immigration policy is to proudly cage the children we separate from the families who dare cross our border looking for a better life, one of our two fake “choices” of political parties openly endorses writing history in favor white European colonizer’s “manifest destiny”, and they...and especially their leader...are unwilling/unable to denounce the white supremacy...which should now be explicitly synonymous with “American exceptionalism”

Whether we “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” again, or “return to normalcy” of self destructive neoliberal infinite-growth consumerism, we are f*cked...and hellbent on taking all life on earth with us. It may give us a headache sometimes, but it just might be important to pay attention
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2020), Aragorn (11th October 2020), Dreamtimer (11th October 2020), Elen (11th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th October 2020), Octopus Garden (11th October 2020), Wind (10th October 2020)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Perhaps stop looking at it as “political discussion”, and observe the war on “truth”...which goes far beyond the US Natl politics discussion. We have the absolutely perfect manifestation of the rot that speeds the crumbling of the white supremacist “ownership society” predatory capitalism worshiping bipolar patriarchy.

The “newspeak” Technology Orwell described so well so long ago has the plebes fighting to drop the fact the empire out ancestors built was only “GREAT” because of the colonizers genocide of the natives and on the backs of enslaved Africans (and Chinese, other immigrants and prisoners) into the memory hole forever—one of the two “choices” of our “democracy” is actively fighting to make revising history as much of a value as any of the others they cherish and fight for in my opening sentence.

There are far more interesting road to go down than the mainstream (or alternative, or completely wackjob) media outlets, but they are important to discuss as many we live amongst are informed solely by that. The black magic is powerful, at least it looks like magic...the communications tech and psyops are so effective, some, of us can claim we are not nazis, or at least a failed experiment of democracy, even though our immigration policy is to proudly cage the children we separate from the families who dare cross our border looking for a better life, one of our two fake “choices” of political parties openly endorses writing history in favor white European colonizer’s “manifest destiny”, and they...and especially their leader...are unwilling/unable to denounce the white supremacy...which should now be explicitly synonymous with “American exceptionalism”

Whether we “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” again, or “return to normalcy” of self destructive neoliberal infinite-growth consumerism, we are f*cked...and hellbent on taking all life on earth with us. It may give us a headache sometimes, but it just might be important to pay attention
    Just
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th October 2020), Aragorn (11th October 2020), donk (11th October 2020), Dreamtimer (11th October 2020), Elen (11th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th October 2020), Octopus Garden (11th October 2020), Wind (11th October 2020)

Thanks
    Ps—nice to have ya back. I don’t go to Avalon too much these days, but when I do...Jeez, I don’t regret leaving sooner cuz it was way different then...but goddam I am so glad I am not associated with them folks currently, it is dominated with slightly veiled white supremacy

I remember the shock and laugh I got was deep into it when my work blocked them for something...I think “anti Semitic” actually, probably cuz of all Icke and project Veritas, and then eventually red ice. Peeking in now the most vocal are proud far right loons, hard to imagine the mod room there

Lot less smileys ‘round here than I remember
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th October 2020), Aragorn (11th October 2020), Dreamtimer (11th October 2020), Elen (11th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th October 2020), Octopus Garden (11th October 2020), Wind (11th October 2020)

Thanks
    Perhaps stop looking at it as “political discussion”, and observe the war on “truth”...which goes far beyond the US Natl politics discussion.
    You are of course absolutely correct in that. There were several other reasons as well why I couldn't bear being there anymore ─ the anti-vaxxers and the Covid-19 deniers being among them just the same. But my intent was to stick to what this thread here is about, and I also have no intent of badmouthing Project Avalon. There are many nice people there, and the current batch of staff members ─ two of whom I recommended to Bill ─ are definitely among those very nice people.

It's just ─ and this is the last thing I'm going to say about it in public, for obvious reasons, because I don't want people to read more into it than there is (and I know some will do exactly that anyway) ─ that I found myself in an environment that felt extremely uncomfortable to me, both on account of the closet fascism being defended there, and on account of ─ as you say ─ the war on truth. People are dismissing proven scientific facts in favor of unproven and/or proven-false woowoo, like ─ just as an example ─ that vaccines cause autism, or that Covid-19 is just a cold or a flu, or ─ gasp! ─ that it's the result of 5G radiation.

I come from a scientific background, and I'm still keeping myself educated on (all kinds of) new scientific developments. I have an open mind, but not so open that my brain falls out. And I also know an echo chamber when I see one.

Ps—nice to have ya back.
    Hey, I've never been away, Bro. I've been here the whole time as well.

I don’t go to Avalon too much these days, but when I do...Jeez, I don’t regret leaving sooner cuz it was way different then...but goddam I am so glad I am not associated with them folks currently, it is dominated with slightly veiled white supremacy

I remember the shock and laugh I got was deep into it when my work blocked them for something...I think “anti Semitic” actually, probably cuz of all Icke and project Veritas, and then eventually red ice. Peeking in now the most vocal are proud far right loons, hard to imagine the mod room there
    Well, the people in the mod room there are very nice. They put in a lot of effort to keep things under control as best they can, but it's damn hard. That's why Bill recently decided to hire new moderators. And there's a lot going on behind the scenes to make sure that no feathers are ruffled, or to put out the fires when it does happen. But Bill genuinely believes that those very vocal members would actually be libertarians and freedom fighters who stand up against tyranny, while you and I know that this is not what those people are.

Lot less smileys ‘round here than I remember
    Alas, yes... We've lost a good number of active members, and it specifically started when the bipartisan US-political madness struck here as well. We've kicked out a few, others chose to stay away on their own account "because we didn't support President Trump" ─ with an uppercase initial for his title, because he is after all the Messiah, The Chosen One™ ─ and yet others went into permanent lurking mode or have vanished from the radar altogether.

It's sad, but there's nothing I can do about it, and that makes it even sadder.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th October 2020), Dreamtimer (11th October 2020), Elen (11th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th October 2020), Octopus Garden (11th October 2020), Wind (11th October 2020)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th October 2020), Dreamtimer (11th October 2020), Elen (11th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th October 2020), Octopus Garden (11th October 2020), Wind (11th October 2020)

Thanks
    Great article, thanks for sharing
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th October 2020), Aragorn (11th October 2020), Dreamtimer (12th October 2020), Elen (12th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th October 2020), Wind (11th October 2020)

Thanks
    I look forward to the smile on your face when Q self destructs Aragorn.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th October 2020)

Thanks
    Looking like Q will choose the election as their goodbye
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2020), modwiz (24th October 2020)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Been waiting for this, a satirical news group in Australia finally taking on Q Anon. Kinda feel like they’ve lifted all my material though....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SoJI_KNV0Q
    Last edited by Wind, 24th October 2020 at 02:28.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2020), Aragorn (24th October 2020), Elen (24th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2020), Wind (24th October 2020)

Thanks
    Very well done, impressed.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2020), Justjane (24th October 2020), Wind (24th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Curious White Rabbit ...

An Australian group standing in for Americans? I don't disagree (but they did reference the real international pedophile ring) ... They're always good and she's cute as hell but ... I get the feeling that it is the flipside of Rupert Murdoch? Just a thought ... nothing more.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2020), Justjane (24th October 2020)