Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Q debate n Talk

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....lollllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th January 2019)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    #Net4TruthUSA 338 — Drop Everything CRITICAL INTEL
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th January 2019), modwiz (28th December 2018)

Thanks
    gawd...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....lollllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    gawd...

That's enough now, NotAPretender. Things are bad enough around here already as they are. We don't need any more fuel on that fire.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That's enough now, NotAPretender. Things are bad enough around here already as they are. We don't need any more fuel on that fire.

ohh kk, your taking all the fun out of my vengeful life...

not really, I just wish you would cut me loose man...it's all about balance, you know.

I'll stop dearest Aragorn...you are a good man.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th January 2019), Aragorn (28th December 2018), Kathy (29th December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Q Live: Patriot Hour Live: Thursday Night Get Right..some history what is Wahington D.C. really?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r45AbY7wJxE

Power Of The Wand, It Has Begun, Finger Pointing – Episode 1751a

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0sKzjsV3XA

MSM Fell For It, Everything Is Going As Planned, Timing Is Everything – Episode 1751b
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    2019 may be all about healthy communication n facet styles, as the world at large learns the truth of the past n present, challenges their belief systems, and a big one > deals with past previously unknown pain/suffering/greif etc.

Here is a report from Paul at our Papa site >

Much has been accomplished in the first two years of Trump's Presidency, but much remains to be done.

The mass arrests of the Clinton, Bush, DOJ, FBI, and other traitors, that we hoped for, has not happened.

The CIA, DOJ, FBI and Mockingbird Media, as well as many politicians and judges in Washington, DC, are still in place and deeply corrupted.

Here are three key resources that I am using, to prompt my own thoughts on what has been done, and what remains to be done:

HUBER AND HOROWITZ'S PRIMARY JOB ISN'T TO PROSECUTE… THEIR JOB IS TO FAIL (8ch.net/qresearch)
    Huber, Horowitz ‘probes’ of Hillary Clinton, Spygate nothing but cover for the Deep State (TheNationalSentinel)
    Donald Trump twenty-four months on… (Jon Rappoport)

For anyone interested in more, well informed, discussion of our status, I recommend the above three articles.

My take is not entirely any of the above three, but is certainly informed by them.

Accomplishments:

Kept Hillary Clinton out of the White House, thus aborting at perhaps the last opportunity decades of Bush, Clinton, and Obama subversion of the United States.
    Trump is contributing, in a major way, to the ongoing destruction of the credibility of big media (thanks to Rappoport for noticing this one.)
    Major progress in ending the sixty-five year armed standoff between North and South Korea.
    Apparently reduced substantially the funding of the Clinton deep state apparatus through Saudi Arabia.
    Substantially reduced illegal immigration and making a strong stand on doing so permanently.
    Removed the United States from disastrous trade deals Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) and Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
    Donations to Clinton Foundation (CF) plunged after election loss (as noted in recent posts above, the CF is at the center of massive treason and corruption.)
    Senator No-Name (John McCain) and former President George H.W. Bush are, one way or another, deceased.
    The economy, employment and stock markets are doing great (though I suspect that won't last much longer.)
    Likely substantial evidence of election fraud was obtained in the recent 2018 mid-term elections, hopefully to be prosecuted.
    Key executive orders and public expectations have been laying the ground work for military tribunals of key traitors.
    Some seriously shocking news was given in envelopes to Pence, George W. Bush, Clinton, Obama and Biden at Bush's funeral (I wish I knew what!).
    Mueller's two year long effort to indict Trump on Russian (or any other kind of) collusion has gone almost no where.
    Trump has ordered all American troops out of Syria within the next 30 days, and is reducing our forces in Afghanistan as well.
    Trump has stayed alive, despite what were likely multiple (but covert) assassination attempts.
    Removed the United States from a disastrous (far more than we've been told) deal that Obama made with Iran.
    Installed two good Supreme Court Justices and likely to get another soon.
    Gained a stronger based in the United States Senate (which confirms judges and cabinet officers) in the 2018 mid-term elections.
    Dramatically increased arrests of pedophiles.
    Lay groundwork for vaccine choice by establishing the Conscience and Religious Freedom Division in the HHS Office for Civil Rights.

Not done (yet, anyway):

Mass arrests of decades of traitors, liars, murderers, war mongerers, thieves, and rapists from the D.C. swamp.
    Breaking the CIA into a thousand pieces and scattering it to the winds (to misquote JFK).
    Cleaning up election fraud, especially in some Democrat strongholds (where more votes are counted than there are even registered voters to vote).
    Resting control of the Federal Reserve from the big banksters, and instead under U.S. Treasury control, more like the Central Banks of other nations.
    Significant downsizing of U.S. military and intelligence presence in foreign lands, outside of the couple of places listed above.
    Lasting and fair peace in the Middle East.
    Adapt to the likely collapse of the European Union and of NATO.
    Breaking up and permanently downsizing the Corporate and CIA controlled Mockingbird main stream media.
    Handling the massive, truly massive, over hang of debt, derivatives, and promises burdening students, businesses, governments, and pension plans.
    Trump lost control of the U.S. House of Representatives in the recent mid-term elections, so controversial budget and reform legislation will be difficult to impossible to get passed, for the next two years.
    More substantial progress on re-industrializing America and restoring our balance of trade payments.
    Waking up the rest of Americans as to the truth of 9/11, the JFK assassination, and other false flag events.
    Expose Benghazi, Uranium 1, the Clinton Foundation, and related deep criminal activity.
    Dismantle the CIA controlled global drug trade.
    Destroying Common Core, the dumbing down of American education.
    Destroying glyphosates and other major toxins in our food supply.
    Destroying mandatory vaccines and other major medical malpractices.
    Replace the disastrous Obamacare health plan with something that works.
    Resolve the over trillion dollars of unpayable student debt racked up in recent years.
    Declassifying and publishing the incriminating FISA documents showing Obama/Clinton's spying on Trump.
    Delivering on the many other arrests, prosecutions, and convictions that Q has been teasing us with.

But lists can be boring.

Where do I think we are on the key items that those of us following Q, such as might be reading along here, are hoping for?

Trump has a difficult Gordian knot to untangle. He's trying to clean up corruption, in the news media, intelligence, legislature, Dept of Justice (DOJ) and Fed Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and judges, using those very same, deeply corrupt, institutions to accomplish the clean-up.

How do you get corrupt intelligence to give you honest information?
    How do you get corrupt investigators and prosecutors in the DOJ and FBI to investigate and prosecute their own corruption?
    How do you get corrupt judges to convict agents of the deep state that control them?
    How do you get a corrupt news media to honestly report on the corruption, investigation, prosecution and conviction of the deep state that controls them?

This is NOT an easy problem.

I don't think (in hind sight) that Trump had enough pieces lined up, and sufficient control, to pull off the biggest steps in this swamp draining.

Now perhaps he does.

Federal judges, high level administration officials, and military officers must be confirmed by the U.S. Senate. Starting next week, Trump will have a sufficiently reliable majority in the U.S. Senate that he can get approval on nominations that would have been too threatening to the deep state until now.

His executive order, signed last year, to setup possible military tribunals for the most outrageous treasons, takes effect next week.

Another executive order, also signed last year, to explicitly allow confiscation of major, global, resources of some of these deep state criminals, such as (I presume and hope) the Clinton's and Bush's, also takes effect next week.

The American people have seen the Dept of Justice stall the House of Representatives requests for information, on such crimes as the DOJ spying on Trump's campaign, for two years now. The American people should by now have figured out that the DOJ cannot be expected to honestly prosecute itself.

The "Russian Collusion" narrative that the deep state has been trying to spin for over two years now to attack Trump is failing miserably.

The rather substantial following that Q has developed has "red pilled" quite a few of us, so there is now a better chance that Trump can maintain control of the "narrative", and a much weaker chance that the deep state could pull off something like another 9/11 without being exposed.

The trust by the American people in both the main stream news media, and in the newer main stream social media (e.g. Facebook, Youtube, ...) is much weaker now. These have been key tools of the deep state to control the "narrative".

However ... I expect that the deep state will retaliate with a global economic, financial, and monetary collapse, the likes of which we have not seen in centuries, at least.

The "blame game" for who is at fault for that collapse will be an intense, lengthy bat
    Last edited by Aragorn, 4th January 2019 at 07:43. Reason: you double-posted in a single post
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Some interesting intellectuals have made changes to their thinking regarding Trump of late, incredible considering the narrative creators work of late, so important to know thyself- own mind > mind you he has more room to move lol >

...to the topTop

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

JRS (4th January 2019)

Thanks
    Am catching up atm , this a couple of days old n interesting imo >

...to the topTop

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I was disappointed in Engdahl. He hears Trump parroting the right wing and he thinks Trump is somehow changing his mind.

Trump is feeding red meat to his base and his top 'advisors' are apparently media folks, i.e. Ann Coulter, Ruch Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity.

Engdahl should know better. It's only necessary to see the patterns of behavior. Trump repeats the phrases he knows his base wants to hear. He doesn't really care if it's real. As long as he thinks he's winning and he's enriching himself off of his position, which he is. He's using our White House which he called a dump. Shame on him.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th January 2019), Aragorn (4th January 2019), Elen (4th January 2019)

Thanks
    Engdahl is not intelligent ?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2019), Dreamtimer (5th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (5th January 2019), modwiz (5th January 2019)

Thanks
    "Major progress in ending the sixty-five year armed standoff between North and South Korea." Have you really considered what that means in terms of a stable planet Earth?
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th January 2019), Aragorn (5th January 2019), Dreamtimer (5th January 2019)

Thanks
    I think Engdahl is too intelligent and should know better.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th January 2019), Aragorn (5th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (5th January 2019)

Thanks
    Can you gift/give/show us in your thinking plus feeling, some nice things about Trump or at least his family ?, as you appear to be rite alongside the MSN n media in your Trump/s narrative.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2019), modwiz (5th January 2019)

Thanks
    I'm on my own narrative. I don't need guidance from the media, be it mainstream, right-wing, or alternative. I think that must be hard to understand for some folk. I can listen to reports and opinion; I can observe facts; I can think for myself; I can change opinions as I learn new things.

The thing is, it's not necessary to rely on media. There are public records, there are people who have experience and stories to tell, there are many ways to know something.

For example, if you look into bankers who dealt with Trump, you can find various articles, interviews, etc., where they tell about their experience and knowledge. There are so many people who have dealt with him and have personal experience. Not all of them are bound by 'non-disclosure agreements'.

I don't know about you, but when I hear someone regularly makes people sign non-disclosure agreements in the way Trump did, I become really suspicious. What does he have to hide? People who are honorable business people just don't do that.

I don't need media to narrate anything to me. I can think for myself, and do research when necessary.

All that is required is critical analysis, the ability to separate from emotions which cloud judgement, and the ability to know that I could be wrong.

I also have a lifetime of instincts which have saved my ass and I certainly trust them. My instincts tell me a lot about our leaders.

I know little about his family. I think it's quite interesting that Ivanka did the same thing with her emails as Hillary and even used the same defense points. This is where the double standards are glaringly ugly.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th January 2019), Aragorn (5th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (5th January 2019)