Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Q debate n Talk

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Curious White Rabbit ...

An Australian group standing in for Americans? I don't disagree (but they did reference the real international pedophile ring) ... They're always good and she's cute as hell but ... I get the feeling that it is the flipside of Rupert Murdoch? Just a thought ... nothing more.
    They really are an Australian act ─ see their Wikipedia page. The three presenters are actresses ─ they are all gorgeous looking ─ and the near-perfect and accentless North American pronunciation shows that they are indeed making a quite an effort at speaking a flawless North American English. No genuine US American ever speaks like that, because every region of the USA has its own accent, and in some cases, even a dialect, a local vocabulary and local grammar.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2020), Dreamtimer (24th October 2020), Elen (26th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2020), Justjane (24th October 2020), Wind (24th October 2020)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Curious White Rabbit ...

An Australian group standing in for Americans? I don't disagree (but they did reference the real international pedophile ring) ... They're always good and she's cute as hell but ... I get the feeling that it is the flipside of Rupert Murdoch? Just a thought ... nothing more.
    Most of their videos are in reference to Australian issues though there may be the odd international video addressing issues of import. The real international paedophile ring is referencing the Catholic Church, Australia had a Royal Commission into Institutional Sexual Abuse several years ago, aside from the Catholic Church there were also revelations about elite paedophile rings being run out of other Christian church schools and orphanages. Several prime ministers came out in support of known paedophile church leaders including former archbishop George Pell.

The Honest Ad campaign was started by a husband and wife team and their mates. He was already a historian and video producer and she’s a voice over artist.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2020), Aragorn (25th October 2020), Dreamtimer (25th October 2020), Elen (26th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2020), Wind (24th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    yeah, no argument there ... it's the nature of the work AND the biggest problem, in my estimation anyway, being that the Catholic Church doesn't allow marriage for their clergy. If they did I would very likely be a priest today... Truth is after my divorce, I had a fleeting thought that 'just' maybe it was still possible, not very serious though. In particular because I had my daughter and she was my first and last focus.

My real point was that I often wonder why external nations get that involved in 'foreign' politics. Trust me, I'm not against it when the involvement is helpful, just (there's that word again) when it is destructive. It a 'curious' situation in my noggin' that's all. In this case, it seems evident that the foreign nation in question, Australia, really believes that we need the help. Tell them thanks!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2020), Aragorn (25th October 2020), Dreamtimer (25th October 2020), Elen (26th October 2020), Justjane (24th October 2020), Wind (24th October 2020)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    yeah, no argument there ... it's the nature of the work AND the biggest problem, in my estimation anyway, being that the Catholic Church doesn't allow marriage for their clergy. If they did I would very likely be a priest today... Truth is after my divorce, I had a fleeting thought that 'just' maybe it was still possible, not very serious though. In particular because I had my daughter and she was my first and last focus.

My real point was that I often wonder why external nations get that involved in 'foreign' politics. Trust me, I'm not against it when the involvement is helpful, just (there's that word again) when it is destructive. It a 'curious' situation in my noggin' that's all. In this case, it seems evident that the foreign nation in question, Australia, really believes that we need the help. Tell them thanks!

I don’t think there’s an assumption that you need the help. The Qult has gathered significant momentum here in Australia since Covid. I would imagine they genuinely think it’s becoming a worldwide issue that needs attention. Don’t disagree with this.

It’s weird here in Australia though because at the same time Q Anon gathers momentum, they think that our PM is also dodgy and probably a paedophile because of his links to Hillsong. It’s weird because Scomo has a good relationship with Trump unlike his predecessors.

Then we have Fiona Barnett....

And I don’t think being celibate has anything to do with being a paedophile. It’s the same old story of paedophiles being attracted to positions of power over people and having easy access to children.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2020), Aragorn (25th October 2020), Dreamtimer (25th October 2020), Elen (26th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2020), Wind (24th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2020), Aragorn (25th October 2020), Dreamtimer (25th October 2020), Elen (26th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Many facets within Qetc, emotions around children suffering and in pain inclusive, many have been abused as children and bring this to not just the Qect party imo.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2020), Elen (26th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2020), Wind (25th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    "It's easier to fool someone than convince them they've been fooled."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5XsUhB7J8
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2020), Elen (4th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd November 2020)

Thanks
    Mmmm Q only been around a wee while not decades or centuries dear sausage
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    lol, Aianawa, they used to be called The John Birch Society (before the internet).
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2020), Elen (4th November 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    I subscribe to New Zealand journalist, David Farrier's newsletter. He wants this to circulate so I will share it here. The peace, love, dove crowd has gone BIG on naive, gullible, easily propagandized. They call it being red pilled! You couldn't make this sh** up.

Kiwi wellness festival gets red-pilled
    Yahoo/Inbox

Kiwi wellness festival gets red-pilled
    Luminate Festival lists a bunch of anti-vaxxers and QAnon adherents as inspirations

David Farrier
    Nov 1

Hi,

The Luminate Festival has been running for a decade now — the topic of many human interest stories over the years:

New Zealand's most environmentally-friendly small town has popped up on the top of the Takaka Hill. Its 4500 inhabitants are soaking up the sunshine, music, healing, organic food and workshops on everything from sauerkraut to sustainability. The “earth-friendly” Luminate festival is in full swing in the distinctive landscape of Canaan Downs.

But it appears one of New Zealand’s largest health and wellness festivals has been fully red-pilled.

It’s a sad sight, especially after New Zealand comprehensively rejected conspiracy-based political parties in our recent election.

But alas, browsing through the festival’s website, I happened upon those deadly words:

We have listed the themes that are alive in us at present as the 13 Crystal Seeds of Positive Change, and include the names & websites of people who inspire us in these topics so that you can do your own research if you feel inclined.

“Do your own research.”

Fuck.

Luminate’s “inspirations” are a who’s who of who’s hot in the world of extreme conspiracy theory thinking. Here’s a small selection:

It starts innocently enough with bogus academics you sort of expect associated at a pseudo-science festival.

Bruce Lipton is on the list, and claims that human biology is dictated by belief, as opposed to DNA. Scientists lovingly describe him as a “well-known crank”.

Then it gets very bad.

Dr Rashid Buttar is listed as a “Seed of Positive Change”. He has a huge online following and is a prominent anti-vaxxer.

Celebrity Chef Pete Evans is also an inspiration, apparently.

I’ve written about the chef a lot on Webworm, and over the last few months he’s gotten increasingly erratic in his beliefs, spreading harmful health misinformation on every social media platform he can sink his teeth into.

He embraces QAnon, and I’d say he’s at the more extreme end of QAnon belief.

David Icke made the list — one of the world’s foremost conspiracy theorists. I’ve written about him at length here on Webworm. YouTube banned him recently for spreading misinformation related to COVID-19:

The Google-owned video clip service acted after repeatedly warning Mr Icke that he had violated its policies by posting misleading information about the coronavirus pandemic.

“YouTube has clear policies prohibiting any content that disputes the existence and transmission of Covid-19 as described by the WHO and the NHS,” a spokeswoman told the BBC.

“Due to continued violation of these policies, we have terminated David Icke’s YouTube channel.”

The channel had more than 900,000 subscribers at the time it was removed. The last clip Mr Icke had posted on Friday - about his Facebook ban - had about 120,000 views.

Oh yeah, Icke is also a holocaust denier.

The final name that really stood out to me was Dr Tom Cowan, who was one of the original proponents of the theory that 5G caused COVID-19:

A viral video by an American doctor who is on disciplinary probation claims that the coronavirus pandemic was caused by 5G technology.

However, it contains many false claims and inaccuracies that are easily debunked by virologists, CBC News has found.

In the video, Dr. Thomas Cowan claims viruses are the waste from cells that are poisoned. Some of the poisoning, he said, comes from electromagnetic fields.

Ben Decker of the Global Disinformation Index looked at the flow of misinformation about COVID, and found that Dr Cowen was one of the instigators.

In a YouTube video called The Truth About 5G, he asked viewers “is there a clandestine force working behind the scenes in the United States, censoring truth about the “5G” rollout? Watch this — then decide”.

From there, things escalated — and a fresh conspiracy cocktail was born.

With inspiration like that, I hate to think what the content of the festival will be.

I think it’s worth noting another change to the festival next year, as they embrace conspiracy theory thinking: they’re seeking advance payments for those who want to attend:

Lunasa 2021 is a “Friends of Luminate” event for registered Members only. Given the global and national situation, uncertainties, and changing rules & regulations, we need to do things differently.

Membership fees and gift contributions help us raise much needed funds to keep Luminate Trust afloat, to cover the costs of Lunasa, and to provide ongoing support to projects that benefit the ecology at Canaan Downs-Pikikirunga.

There are multiple requests for money on their website — it’s front and centre. And it hasn’t gone unnoticed:

I’ve reached out to the organisers for comment, because I am so, so curious about this. According to a Stuff article from last year, Rita Davies and Jules Harper are behind the event, and I assume one or both of them have been red-pilled over lockdown.

Perhaps it’s just a way of safely breaking even in a country getting used to holding events again. But part of me thinks they’re aware the conspiracy crowd, and their vulnerability. Billy TK Jnr certainly took advantage of this during his campaign.

I also suspect they’re fully aware of the dangerous new direction they appear to be taking, and are looking to create a sort of firewall to cut out non-pilled patrons.

But yeah — everywhere, they want your money:

“Thank you once again for your support! Thank you for being willing to make a Donation to Luminate Festival Educational and Spiritual Trust (Luminate Trust).

Your Donation helps to support the trust in carrying out its purpose, aims and objectives, and helps to manifest Luminate's vision of heart-centred communities flourishing in resonance with nature.

As Luminate Trust is a registered charity with done status, donations are tax deductible (within New Zealand). The payment gateway accepts credit cards for overseas payments; bank transfers, credit & debit cards within New Zealand. Any donation is much appreciated.”

Yuck.

I will keep you updated on New Zealand’s QAnon festival as new details come to hand.

David.
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2020), Elen (4th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd November 2020), Justjane (3rd November 2020)

Thanks
    X went to this when preggy with our son, i had work, this year i wish to go, cheers for now cementing that this, ta.
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd November 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    You will be most welcome A. Grab your patchouli, love beads and a divining rod to find the truth. NO wait...you're not going to find it there.
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2020), Elen (4th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd November 2020), Justjane (3rd November 2020)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Yeah, not surprised by this. To be ‘enlightened’ now means to be a fully card carrying RWNJ Qultist. We’ve been fully infiltrated.

On another note, an ex Australian Prime Minister is taking on Rupert Murdoch. Don’t know how to embed photos, but it seems our friend Rupert was v good friends with both Mr Epstein and Ms Maxwell, funny how that’s never come up....
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2020), Elen (4th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd November 2020), Wind (3rd November 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    You will be most welcome A. Grab your patchouli, love beads and a divining rod to find the truth. NO wait...you're not going to find it there.
    Will take my truth with me and mingle, learn n teach

Quote Originally posted by Justjane View Post
    Yeah, not surprised by this. To be ‘enlightened’ now means to be a fully card carrying RWNJ Qultist. We’ve been fully infiltrated.

On another note, an ex Australian Prime Minister is taking on Rupert Murdoch. Don’t know how to embed photos, but it seems our friend Rupert was v good friends with both Mr Epstein and Ms Maxwell, funny how that’s never come up....
    Half my friends know no Qetc, other half not into it, online lots of Q friends though
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd November 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Justjane View Post
    I don’t think there’s an assumption that you need the help. The Qult has gathered significant momentum here in Australia since Covid. I would imagine they genuinely think it’s becoming a worldwide issue that needs attention. Don’t disagree with this.

It’s weird here in Australia though because at the same time Q Anon gathers momentum, they think that our PM is also dodgy and probably a paedophile because of his links to Hillsong. It’s weird because Scomo has a good relationship with Trump unlike his predecessors.

Then we have Fiona Barnett....

And I don’t think being celibate has anything to do with being a paedophile. It’s the same old story of paedophiles being attracted to positions of power over people and having easy access to children.
    No doubt there are pedophile rings in high places. Likely in the justice system too. The problem I have with Q is that they are so indiscriminate in who they attach that label to. Tom Hanks, for f's sake. Proof...virtually no proof at all. The Wayfair ring. Read up on that one. Truly bizarre.

And yet Trump separating infants from their mothers and putting children in cages...that's somehow okay. This is why I think many of his base are bigoted as Hell. If those were little white kids, their reaction would be entirely different.
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2020), Wind (5th November 2020)