Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Q debate n Talk

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Spose some may call Qetc the perfect hoax to create perfection, many ways to make the vile, the putrid, the sad etc obvious, then the energetic processes, transmutation, clearing of present n old abuses can move.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th January 2019), Elen (21st January 2019), Emil El Zapato (20th January 2019), JRS (20th January 2019), Kathy (20th January 2019)

Thanks
    Is it an abuse somewhat, to believe that this thread is kaput n 100% a Hoax and even put it in the box of proven Hoaxies.

Feels so, sorta shooved down thy throat lol

You have been misinforming members n visitors with misinformation from a proven hoax, ok, imo you did not begin this Aragorn, Bill Ryan did, well as far as you are concerned, from memory you quoted Bill and his feelings around Q , yes ?, F Bill, proof of Q being Hoax please.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th January 2019), Elen (21st January 2019), Emil El Zapato (20th January 2019), Kathy (20th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Spose some may call Qetc the perfect hoax to create perfection, many ways to make the vile, the putrid, the sad etc obvious, then the energetic processes, transmutation, clearing of present n old abuses can move.
    I'm afraid that neither the QAnon jesters nor Donald Trump himself -- who, for the record, had and still has nothing to do with QAnon, even though he was certainly pleased with and flattered by the phenomenon -- have the acuity of mind to come up with such a transmutation, Vern. Their consciousness just doesn't dwell at that level, and they are too conceited to even be able to go there.

The cold, hard truth of the matter is that the QAnon perpetrators are simply a far-right bunch of immature geeks who've been (and are still) stroking their own egos, whereby the glorification of their "fearless leader" Donald Trump was just a side-effect of these guys being ultra-nationalists. As I said earlier, nothing from the far-right -- or from the (purported) far-left as it has manifested in Soviet Russia and other such regimes -- can ever be considered perfect, exactly because of what it is.

Is it an abuse somewhat, to believe that this thread is kaput n 100% a Hoax and even put it in the box of proven Hoaxies.
    Not an abuse, no. But as for what you do with it, that's all up to you. Just because the phenomenon has now (finally) been exposed for what it is, doesn't mean that one can no longer talk about it. But to still pretend that the phenomenon would truly be what it has been pretending to be all along would be quite a stretch.

Feels so, sorta shooved down thy throat lol
    I can assure you that from the management's perspective, this is nothing personal, Vern. It's just that we've known that it was misinformation all along, and now the management has decided to officially declare it as such.

You have been misinforming members n visitors with misinformation from a proven hoax, ok, imo you did not begin this Aragorn, Bill Ryan did, well as far as you are concerned, from memory you quoted Bill and his feelings around Q , yes ?, F Bill, proof of Q being Hoax please.
    Just because I never said anything until Bill Ryan himself did, doesn't mean that I had fallen for the story. In fact, I was sort of on the fence about it, because quite frankly, I couldn't care less. I knew it was coming from the far-right, so whether it was genuine or a hoax was absolutely irrelevant to me. Nothing good can ever come out of the far-right, and history has many pages full of evidence on that.

As for your responsibility in this, I doubt whether anyone here would hold you accountable. We all know you too well, so we're not going to be so misguided as to think that you would be in support of the far-right. That's just not your style -- unlike what we've seen from a few other individuals here, one of whom has recently been banned because of his disrespect for the rules of the house, his repeated attempts at manipulating the management, and his admission (in private) that he really did mean to offend.

But unfortunately, naiveté is part of your style, and that's something you're going to have to work on if you want to avoid future slip-ups like this one. Because naiveté can hurt you really bad, Brother. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about, because I've been there myself, and on more than one occasion. I've got the battle scars to prove it.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th January 2019), Elen (21st January 2019), Emil El Zapato (20th January 2019), Kathy (20th January 2019), Wind (25th January 2019)

Thanks
    The pursuit of truth lol >

...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st January 2019), Kathy (21st January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    1. sunset on Trump
    2. Trump has no cherished values
    3. U.S. immigration has historically been the envy of the world...not now
    4. The money was agreed to earlier...then Anne Coulter and Sean Hannity didn't like the deal so Trump backed out
    5. Crossing borders is a civil offense not legal. He wants to create prison terms for squatters.
    6. His first duty and ultimate responsibility is to himself and Putin.
    7. Before his address? That particular address was conducted at least a year ago.
    8. It's already been demonstrated that most drugs are tunneled, flown, and dropped on innocent victims heads. Wall does not help.
    9. What does the crying mean? The simple Truth.
    10 Family members going out of the country with Pelosi's trip? lol...huh?
    11 She's sending cryptic messages by having 93 people on her trip? lol...huh?
    12 Buzzfeed dog story is relevant how? lol...huh?
    13 Masonic talk because she talked about losing her rescue dog? migod.
    14 The wall problem is forcing congress members out of the country to stage a coup...Pelosi:President, Donna Brazile:Vice-President?
    15 So it was all about (divulging private flight plans AFTER disallowing the official flight) to keep the endangered Trump safe.
    16 Why is this guy conflating timeframes, stories, and events.

He's nuts! But one has to be a free thinker to listen and believe.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2019), Dreamtimer (24th January 2019), Elen (21st January 2019), Kathy (21st January 2019)

Thanks
    He is doing amazing for nuts ? yes
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th January 2019), Elen (25th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th January 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That's the most scary part. People are following and applauding what's nuts. And it's nuts because those same people will end up hurt.

Exactly who is it who wants war? Exactly who profits from unrest and chaos in America?

It's not a hard question. We are being used (and played).
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2019), Aragorn (24th January 2019), Elen (25th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th January 2019), Kathy (24th January 2019), Wind (25th January 2019)

Thanks
    Amazing must be a relative term...

On the immigration thing. Look carefully how it has morphed over the last 30 years. It once upon a time a Mexican illegal phenomenon. It isn't now, NAFTA has gone a long way to leveling the playing field. The Mexican economy is more stable and its citizens aren't as desperate to get to the United States. It is time to employ the same strategy farther south.

There is a tradeoff, of course. American industrial job availability in a sense collapsed but that was the part of the plan that was ignored. Innovation is required to fill that gap...not bitching and complaining like sissies (pardon the expression).

In terms of the mere presence of immigrants both legal and undocumented hurting the economy that is a complete fantasy. The professional market analysts have calculated that immigrants have a downward wage pressure of about .25 percent. That's one quarter of one percent. It's a negligible number.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 24th January 2019 at 15:27.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2019), Aragorn (24th January 2019), Dreamtimer (24th January 2019), Elen (25th January 2019), Kathy (24th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Isn't it a fact that most who live in USA (indeed, most countries in the world) arrived on that soil as immigrants. I remember Maggie Thatcher wanting to impose something or other on the British population, going back I think it was three generations, which would affect their status as citizens, but the population fought against it so it was never applied. It seems absurd to want to inflict on those who only left their countries because they were being bombarded by the bullies. Wouldn't the answer be just to stop such cruel activity and insist on pointing this solution out to the bullies of this insane world.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2019), Aragorn (24th January 2019), Dreamtimer (25th January 2019), Elen (25th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th January 2019), Wind (25th January 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    Isn't it a fact that most who live in USA (indeed, most countries in the world) arrived on that soil as immigrants. I remember Maggie Thatcher wanting to impose something or other on the British population, going back I think it was three generations, which would affect their status as citizens, but the population fought against it so it was never applied. It seems absurd to want to inflict on those who only left their countries because they were being bombarded by the bullies. Wouldn't the answer be just to stop such cruel activity and insist on pointing this solution out to the bullies of this insane world.
    Yes yes and should we build walls everywhere?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2019), Aragorn (25th January 2019), Dreamtimer (25th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (25th January 2019), Kathy (26th January 2019), Wind (25th January 2019)

Thanks
    The wall is a boondoggle. Isn't that a great word?

It waists our time, our energy, and our resources. It's ineffective. Tunnels go under, drones go over. Speedy Delivery!

It's also a great distraction from the crimes being investigated.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2019), Aragorn (25th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (25th January 2019), Wind (25th January 2019)

Thanks
    Maybe be like Berlin, make one country, was once wasn't it ?.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th January 2019), Dreamtimer (25th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (25th January 2019)

Thanks
    Great work done and vid well done also, especially the start >

...to the topTop

Thanks
    I'm afraid I don't understand. Berlin was in the middle of East Germany. The country and the city were divided.

Reagan said, "Let's make America Great Again". Trump co-opted that slogan.

Reagan said, "Tear down this wall." Trump wants to build one which will make us weak rather than strong.

Talk about turning things on their head.
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2019), Aragorn (25th January 2019), Wind (25th January 2019)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2019), Aragorn (25th January 2019), Dreamtimer (25th January 2019)