Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Q debate n Talk

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    From research pedo joe has been called creepy joe n worse for decades, so the unfounded and no everdance regarding what Trumpy was called etc is okay without proof, yes Aragorn, without proof, but your pedo friend joe, it is not okay.
    Your biases and fanaticism are showing again.

• Just because someone calls him a pedo ─ and to the alt-right, all US Democrats are Satan-worshiping reptilian communist pedos from the 47th dimension, remember? ─ doesn't mean that he is. Yes, he sometimes comes across as creepy or "sniffing people" because of his habit of hugging people out of the blue, but that's still a far cry from being a pedophile.

• Everything Trump was being called was also substantiated with evidence.

• I don't have any pedo friends, nor is Joe Biden a friend of mine. I have criticized both him and the entire Democratic Party on more than one occasion, and I will continue to do so whenever and wherever such criticism is warranted.

No propaganda, as said above pedo joe is now president pedo joe , so just like when Trumpy was president and many here called as they saw fit, so am i, that okay or do you wish to go back and get proof regards what Trumpy was n is still being called without proof. ???!!!???.
    Has been answered already.

Or you could go all triggered and just hoax, ooopps already done, lock thread or if your real triggered about me doing as you have done and others, then ban me for being eQual.
    This has nothing to do with being triggered, but I do not expect someone who doesn't even know the difference between a discussion and propaganda to understand that.

Apparently your "know thyself" is severely malfunctioning, because you're one heck of a propagandist. You're so good at it even that you've managed to convince yourself that reality is not what it is, but what you dream it to be.

I also find it extremely ironic and peculiar that someone who used to preach rainbows and pink unicorns has managed to become such a staunch proponent of the far-right.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2021), Elen (22nd January 2021), Lord Sidious (23rd January 2021), Wind (22nd January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Actualllly Aragorn , please stop your propaganda regards pedo joe or as a mod, are you allowed to to that ?.

Oh before your excuses start, yes you have been comparing the two , taking a side, TDS is real but he be gone so i hope recovery is fast.

Propaganda - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda
    Propaganda is communication that is primarily used to influence an audience and further an agenda, which may not be objective and may be selectively presenting facts in order to encourage a particular synthesis or perception, or using loaded language in order to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is being presented.
    OverviewEtymologyDefinitionHistoryPublic perceptionsTypesTechniques
    In the 20th century, the term propaganda was often associated with a manipulative approach, but historically, propaganda has been a neutral descriptive term.

A wide range of materials and media are used for conveying propaganda messages, which changed as
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Actualllly Aragorn , please stop your propaganda regards pedo joe or as a mod, are you allowed to to that ?.
    Nothing I posted has been propaganda, Vern. I have posted facts, while you have been posting all kinds of smears and lies about anyone not in Trump's camp, as well as glorification of Donald Trump as if he were some sort of saint and savior sent down from the heavens. And none of it even came out of your own mind, because you were merely echoing and parroting far-right sources.

You have also stubbornly and self-righteously been posting Q drop(ping)s and you continued posting them even though Q had already long been exposed for what it is. And you obviously don't seem to care a rat's tail end about what a civil war will do to a nation with 300 million people in it, nor about the five people who died and the 50+ that got injured during the storming of the Capitol. You even persisted at claiming that it was really Antifa.

Oh before your excuses start, yes you have been comparing the two , taking a side, TDS is real but he be gone so i hope recovery is fast.
    I have not been taking any sides. Just because I could see through the delusion and call things out for what they were doesn't mean that I would be siding up with the US Democrats. Your allegation is ─ once again, as if it still needed pointing out ─ indicative of the black & white thinking of the far-right. You're seeing a splinter in someone else's eye ─ or at least, you think that you do ─ but you're missing the fully grown oak tree in your own.

I'm sorry, Vern, and I really do find it hard to tell you this, but the fact is that you've become a bigot, and it is pointless to try and reason with bigots ─ been there, done that, and it doesn't work. The only real Trump Derangement Syndrome that ever existed was the sudden onset of psychosis that all of his followers appear to be afflicted with, and in which they were (and still are) projecting their own depraved mindset on everyone who didn't agree with them.

The only thing Donald Trump has accomplished in his four years of presidency was that he has managed to instill a hatred-fueled psychosis into the minds of a very large segment of the US population, just as many other dictators and wannabe-dictators have done all over history. Donald Trump was the President of Hatred, and his reign has now come to an end.

The one good thing that has come out of it ─ the word "good" being highly relative here ─ is that Trump's presidency has exposed an already long festering disease among the US American population, and perhaps ─ for those with eyes willing to see ─ how this disease is actually the result of decades of mismanagement, with more taxpayer money still being spent on the military-industrial complex every year than on education, and with totally misplaced propaganda regarding how special and wonderful America is, and how much better than any other country in the world, while at the same time the vast majority of the American people has no fucking clue about what even goes on in the rest of the world, because they think they live at the center of the universe. The USA is also the only country in the world that still refuses to adopt the metric system, and perhaps that ought to be the clearest writing on the wall regarding how US American culture is insular, parochial and unbelievably narcissistic.

Trump's presidency has now exposed that. And ironically enough, that was never even Trump's intent, because he's just as delusional as all of his followers, and just as morally corrupt as what he has been claiming about his political opponents for four years. And of that there is evidence.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2021), Elen (23rd January 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd January 2021), Lord Sidious (23rd January 2021), Wind (22nd January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Is anything better one year later? Nope!

Even though Trump’s presidency has been over for a while now, the QAnon conspiracy theory movement is still gaining traction with the group increasing in size since the end of the Trump Administration. Around 41 million Americans believe in the conspiracy that Satan-worshipping pedophile elites are drinking the blood of and trafficking young children.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTb31HVYil0
    ...to the topTop

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th February 2022), Aragorn (28th February 2022), Dreamtimer (28th February 2022), Emil El Zapato (28th February 2022), Fred Steeves (28th February 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I wish they'd direct their passions towards where the real predators are. But that's very painful because you have to look to your own community. They are always where they are not suspected and where they can have access to children. Who wants to believe their beloved church or community leader is a pedophile?

Chasing after ghosts and calling to burn politicians like wicker men never brings justice or closure.
    ...to the topTop

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th February 2022), Aragorn (28th February 2022), Emil El Zapato (28th February 2022), Fred Steeves (28th February 2022), Wind (28th February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    What I continue to find utterly mystifying, after more than 4 long years of this dog and pony show, is how willfully oblivious one must necessarily make themselves in order to keep playing this peek a boo, wait and see game of hide and seek.

It's such a monumental task, and it would require a lot of free time, but I would just love to document every failed Q prediction. It would be voluminous. To keep playing the game, and that's exactly what it is a big fanciful game for gullible adults, one must not only ignore the litany of past failed predictions, but keep getting their hopes up like little kids on Christmas Eve for each new one that comes rolling off of the old assembly line to replace its failed predecessor.

By and by, I hear from reliable white hat insiders, that JFK Jr. is set to hit the scene any day now, revealing not only that he's not really dead, but was strategically dead all those years for a reason. He was needed for this time, to come out and lead the way to taking out the deep state. He's missed several scheduled grand appearances, but sources reassure us that these are only necessary head fakes to confuse deep state operatives.

He really is going to show himself quite soon, reveal he's been hand in hand with Q the last two decades, and it's going to be quite the historical event! You just have to wait a little. while. longer...

And the long awaited frog marches off to Gitmo will commence.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 28th February 2022 at 16:29.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th February 2022), Aragorn (28th February 2022), Dreamtimer (1st March 2022), Emil El Zapato (28th February 2022), Wind (28th February 2022)

Thanks
    Wow has TOT finally started evolving so much that we can actualllly talk and discuss Q and anon, correct me if incorrect, two mods as such and a future greeter coming to this old not sensored or banned etc thread, but before i speak freely ( gosh is it a world wide thing habbening ? ) may i ask a Question ?

May i speak my mind ?
    May i be true to the data and decoding others achieve and what i decode ? and may i share that without fellow members harrassing me or abusing ?
    Also due to TDS, can i mention Trump in a good light ?
    When Q posts next, it be their demise or as Q said, self destruction, so may i put past and new Q posts here ?
    ...to the topTop

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (28th February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Wow has TOT finally started evolving so much that we can actualllly talk and discuss Q and anon, correct me if incorrect, two mods as such and a future greeter coming to this old not sensored or banned etc thread, but before i speak freely ( gosh is it a world wide thing habbening ? ) may i ask a Question ?

May i speak my mind ?
    May i be true to the data and decoding others achieve and what i decode ? and may i share that without fellow members harrassing me or abusing ?
    Also due to TDS, can i mention Trump in a good light ?
    When Q posts next, it be their demise or as Q said, self destruction, so may i put past and new Q posts here ?
    NO!!!!!! Just kidding my wayward Aianawa ....
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th February 2022), Wind (28th February 2022)

Thanks
    Discussing things will be just fine, at least when it comes to understanding this LARP as a psychologically corrosive phenomenon in society.
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th February 2022), Dreamtimer (1st March 2022), Emil El Zapato (28th February 2022)

Thanks
    So that is a yes to my Question Wind ?

Just been banned twice, last time for a peer reviewed article on ivermectin, the biggest one ever done, so even though it was a huge study, it was hugely positive, did not fit the official narrative, is more so each day for the amount of people it helped n saved imo and by not using it how many needlessly died. Like now it be oh masked not helpful at all = simple science now being able to share most places while even two weeks ago would get you nailed.

World changing very fast now, love winning, putrids and marbs prepping.
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st March 2022), Emil El Zapato (28th February 2022)

Thanks
    So that is a yes to my Question Wind?
    I say no to bullshit and propaganda, but you will have to see what Aragorn has to say about that.
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th February 2022), Dreamtimer (1st March 2022), Emil El Zapato (28th February 2022)

Thanks
    Imo atm due to TDS still, you etc enjoy your narrative and i enjoy mine also and we get along, yourselfs not ready to discuss yet and that is okay, soon Q will post again and the self destruct, no longer needed and still unable to know who they are, nobody knows who they are even now and imo never will, so will be all over soon, billions spent trying to denounce, shut down, kill it etc.

Even wag the dog habbenings atm are being seen through, lol by their supporters, the masks are coming off, fun times
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st March 2022), Emil El Zapato (28th February 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Discussing things will be just fine, at least when it comes to understanding this LARP as a psychologically corrosive phenomenon in society.
    I don’t see what the big deal is. IIRC, the original decision to start cracking down on the Q material was made when turiya was here, splashing big gaudy billboard type material all over the forum, while not really discussing the matter.

Now THAT to me was a good decision, because what he way doing was truly spammy type propaganda at its grungiest; but that’s not what Vern is doing IMO, he’s just making poor arguments for a ridiculous cause. If we’re going to be putting a stop to material we just find distasteful, and only allow arguments decrying it, how is that free speech?

I’m more in line with being a free speech absolutist, where solving a problem should rely on more speech, not no speech. This thread is in its proper section under known hoaxes, and the Q material is easily shown to be utter crap, so if Vern is still compelled to promote this silliness, why not let him?

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th February 2022), Dreamtimer (1st March 2022), Emil El Zapato (28th February 2022), Wind (2nd March 2022)

Thanks
    Promote ?, this is within my world, part of my life, share maybe.
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st March 2022), Emil El Zapato (1st March 2022), Fred Steeves (1st March 2022), Wind (2nd March 2022)

Thanks
    Promote ?, this is within my world, part of my life, share maybe.
    That's fine Vern, share it is.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2022), Dreamtimer (1st March 2022), Wind (2nd March 2022)