Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
Results 181 to 190 of 190

Thread: Q debate n Talk

  1. #181
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    13,009
    Thanks
    58,232
    Thanked 53,337 Times in 12,994 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Feel you know me well, I wish for you to speak your truth, though it is others truth before yours, you have embraced this your truth, xlent, great, happy for you, now allow me my truth please, would be nice, also when I am 100 % certain this is a hoax ( Q ), please put thread in Hoax box, until then could you be civil and place it where it originally was please as I find it very arrogant that because your truth ( rite or wrong ) dissagress with mine, that you did as you did, maybe just for me, add some good in this new world we have started n created by allowing this evolving me to have the grace of allowing Q in my hope basket till fully proven evil, ta.
    First of all, Vern, you are conflating truth with a belief system. Everyone can have their own belief system, but when it comes to situations such as this one, it is the facts that determine what the truth is, not what one wishes to believe. And the facts have already repeatedly shown that the whole QAnon thing is ─ as the quoted article higher up stated ─ a hoax and a LARP ("live-action role-playing"). There is no denying that, especially since it would be quite a stretch of anybody's common sense to believe that proto-fascists could or would ever be heroes.

    Secondly, you may call it arrogance that we choose to keep this and other QAnon threads in the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation category, but this is not about you, okay? There is plenty of stuff out on the forum that doesn't reside within this category yet because the jury is still out on those things and the cases are often too old to still be able to dig up any substantiation or rebuttal. But in this case here, then even if you look past the self-contradictory nature of the belief that Donald J. Trump and QAnon would somehow be heroes, the evidence has been supplied, and it is irrefutable.

    As a forum, The One Truth owes it to all our readers ─ whether they are members here or not ─ that we would point out when certain information has been proven false, so that people stop chasing wild geese. You are not going to make the world a better place by dreaming of heroes who are going to save us all, least of all when your heroes are actually closet fascists.

    And you are not the only one looking at this thread. People who are not members here are looking at it too, hoping to come to the truth of the matter. So whether you accept the truth or not ─ and I repeat: there is a difference between the truth and a belief system ─ it would be wrong to lead people to believe that there is any truth in this whole QAnon fiasco.

    Lastly, since you are calling me arrogant, let me just say this: there is a reason as to why I was selected to be the administrator here and why you were not, and that reason is that I've got both of my feet on the ground.

    Don't take your infatuation with Sauron's One Ring out on me, Vern. You were stung by a Nazgûl with a Morgul blade and the poison is still in your blood. You've become addicted to it, and now you're taking it out on me that you can't have your fix anymore. Well guess what, you still can, on the "Park here" thread. You can continue posting your silly QAnon worship videos there until your supply runs out. But they are all going to remain under the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation forum.

    You have only got your silly dream of a beautiful society run by fascists () to worry about, but I've got a forum to run, and I care about the truth, not about phantasms.





    This so-called alternative community needs to grow up, and quite desperately so.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (15th February 2019), Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), giovonni (15th February 2019), NotAPretender (15th February 2019), Wind (22nd February 2019)

  3. #182
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    5,555
    Thanks
    27,289
    Thanked 23,999 Times in 5,353 Posts
    Boolocks imo, just being matters, allowing others their truth-opinion-being-truth more than matters as it is why the forum exists.

    pathetic facts from what I have watched, some obviousely so, Q lives till the weres stop attacking it imo.

    As for your secondly, past piss poor n imo we have to provide grace, allow hope, give others their choices, know our own stubborns, own sillies, own dupies.
    Last edited by Aianawa, 15th February 2019 at 09:52.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), giovonni (15th February 2019), NotAPretender (15th February 2019)

  5. #183
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    13,009
    Thanks
    58,232
    Thanked 53,337 Times in 12,994 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Boolocks imo, just being matters, allowing others their truth-opinion-being-truth more than matters as it is why the forum exists.
    No, Vern, it's not. There are other forums out there where people can indulge in fantasies.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), giovonni (15th February 2019), NotAPretender (15th February 2019), Wind (22nd February 2019)

  7. #184
    Senior Member giovonni's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th September 2016
    Posts
    3,960
    Thanks
    4,024
    Thanked 21,531 Times in 3,966 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Feel you know me well, I wish for you to speak your truth, though it is others truth before yours, you have embraced this your truth, xlent, great, happy for you, now allow me my truth please, would be nice, also when I am 100 % certain this is a hoax ( Q ), please put thread in Hoax box, until then could you be civil and place it where it originally was please as I find it very arrogant that because your truth ( rite or wrong ) dissagress with mine, that you did as you did, maybe just for me, add some good in this new world we have started n created by allowing this evolving me to have the grace of allowing Q in my hope basket till fully proven evil, ta.
    Don't feel to bad Vern ...

    Over at the Project Bill forum - the forum placed one of fav's (guru channels) Teal Swan into a hoaxer bin/thread ... After posting Teal's content on several of my ongoing threads there - I find her weekly video talks commendable.

    Remember, She is only speak/packaging (already) known and well received written/practices in Western spirituality ... I've always admired her ability to (seemingly and effortlessly) deliver and convey it all so concisely in a short formats ...

    I have to say though, every time i hear her make that very strange nervous giggle/laugh ... well ...

    My notion is - she reminds me of the human hybrid type ...

    and i've met a few those in my travel/circles ...

    giggle


  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (15th February 2019), Aragorn (15th February 2019), Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), NotAPretender (15th February 2019)

  9. #185
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    5,555
    Thanks
    27,289
    Thanked 23,999 Times in 5,353 Posts
    Imo she be a massssive human hero, incredible lady, we have good taste Gio giggle giggle lol
    Last edited by Aianawa, 15th February 2019 at 09:53.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (15th February 2019), Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), giovonni (15th February 2019), NotAPretender (15th February 2019)

  11. #186
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    5,555
    Thanks
    27,289
    Thanked 23,999 Times in 5,353 Posts
    FFS it is okay to be wrong, incorrect, it is very human. I am enjoying the ride, the experience/s, being told NOPE not allowed to play because others may play the game also, be hurt, duped etc, me feeling naughty now , how to avoid offending people n members who have been faked, had hope cancelled, stepped on set up poo, gosh maybe create a don't hurt me section pah n PAH


    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    First of all, Vern, you are conflating truth with a belief system. Everyone can have their own belief system, but when it comes to situations such as this one, it is the facts that determine what the truth is, not what one wishes to believe. And the facts have already repeatedly shown that the whole QAnon thing is ─ as the quoted article higher up stated ─ a hoax and a LARP ("live-action role-playing"). There is no denying that, especially since it would be quite a stretch of anybody's common sense to believe that proto-fascists could or would ever be heroes.

    Secondly, you may call it arrogance that we choose to keep this and other QAnon threads in the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation category, but this is not about you, okay? There is plenty of stuff out on the forum that doesn't reside within this category yet because the jury is still out on those things and the cases are often too old to still be able to dig up any substantiation or rebuttal. But in this case here, then even if you look past the self-contradictory nature of the belief that Donald J. Trump and QAnon would somehow be heroes, the evidence has been supplied, and it is irrefutable.

    As a forum, The One Truth owes it to all our readers ─ whether they are members here or not ─ that we would point out when certain information has been proven false, so that people stop chasing wild geese. You are not going to make the world a better place by dreaming of heroes who are going to save us all, least of all when your heroes are actually closet fascists.

    And you are not the only one looking at this thread. People who are not members here are looking at it too, hoping to come to the truth of the matter. So whether you accept the truth or not ─ and I repeat: there is a difference between the truth and a belief system ─ it would be wrong to lead people to believe that there is any truth in this whole QAnon fiasco.

    Lastly, since you are calling me arrogant, let me just say this: there is a reason as to why I was selected to be the administrator here and why you were not, and that reason is that I've got both of my feet on the ground.

    Don't take your infatuation with Sauron's One Ring out on me, Vern. You were stung by a Nazgûl with a Morgul blade and the poison is still in your blood. You've become addicted to it, and now you're taking it out on me that you can't have your fix anymore. Well guess what, you still can, on the "Park here" thread. You can continue posting your silly QAnon worship videos there until your supply runs out. But they are all going to remain under the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation forum.

    You have only got your silly dream of a beautiful society run by fascists () to worry about, but I've got a forum to run, and I care about the truth, not about phantasms.





    This so-called alternative community needs to grow up, and quite desperately so.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), modwiz (17th February 2019), NotAPretender (15th February 2019)

  13. #187
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    13,009
    Thanks
    58,232
    Thanked 53,337 Times in 12,994 Posts
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (16th February 2019), Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), NotAPretender (15th February 2019)

  15. #188
    Senior Member NotAPretender's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    3,362
    Thanks
    12,953
    Thanked 15,174 Times in 3,363 Posts
    I think you both have very legitimate opinions...Of course, I would with my Libra rising. I will say knowing how 'good' a person Aianawa is that it has caused me some distress that he resonates with the dark side...Some would say that it was an attack on his person/goodness.
    "We are one thought away from changing the world!"

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NotAPretender For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (16th February 2019), Aragorn (15th February 2019), Dreamtimer (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019)

  17. #189
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    5,555
    Thanks
    27,289
    Thanked 23,999 Times in 5,353 Posts
    It can be very difficult to take sides for me and also very difficult not to take sides at times also, do me best to sit in the middle but.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (17th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019), NotAPretender (17th February 2019)

  19. #190
    Super Moderator Norway Elen's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd July 2015
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,156
    Thanks
    54,422
    Thanked 19,121 Times in 4,158 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    It can be very difficult to take sides for me and also very difficult not to take sides at times also, do me best to sit in the middle but.
    I can only speak for myself, Vern...I love you just the way you are! Be your own loving self...you know what I mean.
    Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things. Jesus Christ (I agree)

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (17th February 2019), Aragorn (17th February 2019), Dreamtimer (17th February 2019), NotAPretender (17th February 2019), palooka's revenge (17th February 2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •