Thread: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts

Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

This is a slow-moving technological coup, but it is gathering pace now. The only way they're putting one of those things into me is if they kill me first. They can have my dead body, but not my soul. Anyone who allows themselves to be implanted is an idiot on an epic scale and I fear most people will therefore go along with it, just to have job security and because they fear the boss. Also, notice that the firm at the centre of the latest microchipping controversy is called "Biohax". Very encouraging then. I'm sure they have no ulterior motives in implanting people with technology. They should just go all the way and change their name to Borg Industries...

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ith-microchips

Trades Union Congress concerned over tech being used to control and micromanage

Julia Kollewe
    Sun 11 Nov 2018 18.53 GMT

Britain’s biggest employer organisation and main trade union body have sounded the alarm over the prospect of British companies implanting staff with microchips to improve security.
    UK firm BioTeq, which offers the implants to businesses and individuals, has already fitted 150 implants in the UK.
    The tiny chips, implanted in the flesh between the thumb and forefinger, are similar to those for pets. They enable people to open their front door, access their office or start their car with a wave of their hand, and can also store medical data.
    Another company, Biohax of Sweden, also provides human chip implants the size of a grain of rice. It told the Sunday Telegraph (£) that it is in discussions with several British legal and financial firms about fitting their employees with microchips, including one major company with hundreds of thousands of employees.

The CBI, which represents 190,000 UK businesses, voiced concerns about the prospect.
    A CBI spokesperson said: “While technology is changing the way we work, this makes for distinctly uncomfortable reading. Firms should be concentrating on rather more immediate priorities and focusing on engaging their employees.”
    The TUC is worried that staff could be coerced into being microchipped. Its general secretary Frances O’Grady said: “We know workers are already concerned that some employers are using tech to control and micromanage, whittling away their staff’s right to privacy.
    “Microchipping would give bosses even more power and control over their workers. There are obvious risks involved, and employers must not brush them aside, or pressure staff into being chipped.”
    Steven Northam, the founder and owner of Hampshire-based BioTeq, told the Guardian that most of its 150 implants have been for individuals, while some financial and engineering firms have also had the chips implanted in their staff.

BioTeq has also implanted them in employees of a bank testing the technology, and has shipped them to Spain, France, Germany, Japan and China.
    They cost between £70 and £260 per person. Northam himself and all the directors at BioTeq and one of his other companies, IncuHive, have been microchipped.
    Jowan Österlund, the founder of Biohax and a former body piercer, told the Telegraph that his microchips, which cost £150 each, could help financial and legal firms improve security. “These companies have sensitive documents they are dealing with. [The chips] would allow them to set restrictions for whoever.”
    Österlund said big companies, with 200,000 employees, could offer this as an opt-in. “If you have a 15% uptake that is still a huge number of people that won’t require a physical ID pass.”
    Last year Wisconsin-based Three Square Market partnered with Biohax and became the first company in the US to microchip its employees, on a voluntary basis.
    KPMG, one of the big four accountancy firms, said it was not planning to microchip its employees and “would under no circumstances consider doing so”.
    Fellow accounting firms EY and PwC also said they would not consider microchipping their employees. Deloitte declined to comment.
    Biohax has plans to open an office in London, according to its website. It claims 4,000 people have been microchipped, mostly in Sweden. It is working with the state-owned Swedish rail firm Statens Järnvägar, to allow its passengers to travel via chip implants rather than train tickets. Biohax did not respond to requests for comment.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Elen (12th November 2018), Kathy (18th November 2018), Kitsune (12th November 2018), Ntonyo (12th November 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    No implants for me. That's such an invasion of someone's body.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th November 2018), Chris (12th November 2018), goldnhands (22nd November 2018), Kathy (18th November 2018), Kitsune (12th November 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Ditto!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th November 2018), Chris (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Kathy (18th November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    The issue with that, is that companies are starting to require it from their employees. If you don't comply, you're fired. That's why it is so important to make a stand early on.

I don't usually advocate violence, but when it comes to this particular issue, I think organised resistance, including of the violent kind, will be necessary.

This may sound harsh, but I'm personally willing to fight anyone that wants to implant people with microchips. We have known for decades that this was the agenda and once they push this through, there will be no coming back from it, we will have become something resembling the Borg Collective from Star Trek.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Elen (12th November 2018), Kathy (18th November 2018)

Thanks
    Yes, we have to fight back. It's a bridge too far. Too bad that so many employee unions in America have been trashed. They would have been quite effective in fighting this sort of thing.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th November 2018), Elen (12th November 2018), Kathy (18th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    The issue with that, is that companies are starting to require it from their employees. If you don't comply, you're fired. That's why it is so important to make a stand early on.
    I agree. I have read about this happening in Sweden a while ago already. It just goes to show the arrogance of the corporations.

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I don't usually advocate violence, but when it comes to this particular issue, I think organised resistance, including of the violent kind, will be necessary.

This may sound harsh, but I'm personally willing to fight anyone that wants to implant people with microchips. We have known for decades that this was the agenda and once they push this through, there will be no coming back from it, we will have become something resembling the Borg Collective from Star Trek.
    Now now, violence is not the answer. Peaceful resistance can be just as powerful.

But that said, you should also not interpret this phenomenon right away as if we're on our way of becoming the Borg, because these are merely passive RFID chips without a power source, not active computer chips that "do things" inside your body.

Of course, I don't mean to downplay what this could eventually lead to in the future if the corporations were given free reign — think of the movie "Anon". I've already said it before and I'll say it again... Forget about the surveillance state, the NSA, the CIA, the GCHQ, and so on. Sure, they are a nuisance and what they are doing is unethical. But when it comes to surveillance, those alphabet spooks are nothing compared to what Google, Facebook and Microsoft have on you.

In fact, there was an article on Slashdot earlier today about how a specialized company gathers all kinds of information gleaned from smartphone apps in order to triangulate your movements and your activity, with the intent of then selling that information to the Wall Street brokers.

Things like that disgust me even more than the nitwits who voluntarily have RFID chips implanted in their bodies and/or the idiots who are married to their smartphones.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Elen (12th November 2018), Kathy (18th November 2018)

Thanks
    Maybe I'll go back to a message phone...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th November 2018), Elen (12th November 2018), Kathy (18th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Maybe I'll go back to a message phone...
    I've got two smartphones, but I'm only using them as regular feature phones. The only time I ever do something other with them is in a case of emergency, like when my computer broke down late in 2016 and I needed a way to contact Malc. That's when I sent an email from my phone.

Other than that, it's just calling and texting for me, and nothing else. And, oh yeah, an occasional photo. But that's rare.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Elen (12th November 2018), Kathy (18th November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Now now, violence is not the answer. Peaceful resistance can be just as powerful.
    That's the Politically Correct, hippie answer to everything. It is simply a delusion, propagated by people in countries that have no living memory of tyranny and widespread state violence. It might work against relatively benign, rules-based organisations where fair play and the rule of law still means something. The Indian independence movement would be a prime example of that.

If the Nazis were in charge of India at the time, rather than the British, I'm sure we wouldn't even know who Gandhi is and Indian Independence would be a pipe dream still. They would have simply executed everyone involved in the Indian independence movement and made everyone disappear without a trace. The Jews also tried peaceful resistance against the Nazis. Didn't work out that well for them. I'm afraid evil can only be defeated if you're willing to fight it. That's just how reality works on every level, including in the animal kingdom. Passive resistance isn't very effective against Lions or Polar bears...

But that said, you should also not interpret this phenomenon right away as if we're on our way of becoming the Borg, because these are merely passive RFID chips without a power source, not active computer chips that "do things" inside your body.
    Maybe it's just a step in that direction. I certainly wouldn't wait until we get there. This is where we must make a stand.

Of course, I don't mean to downplay what this could eventually lead to in the future if the corporations were given free reign — think of the movie "Anon". I've already said it before and I'll say it again... Forget about the surveillance state, the NSA, the CIA, the GCHQ, and so on. Sure, they are a nuisance and what they are doing is unethical. But when it comes to surveillance, those alphabet spooks are nothing compared to what Google, Facebook and Microsoft have on you.

In fact, there was an article on Slashdot earlier today about how a specialized company gathers all kinds of information gleaned from smartphone apps in order to triangulate your movements and your activity, with the intent of then selling that information to the Wall Street brokers.

Things like that disgust me even more than the nitwits who voluntarily have RFID chips implanted in their bodies and/or the idiots who are married to their smartphones.

I'm less concerned about information gathering, in a free society that has relatively little value in and of itself, except maybe in fighting terrorism and winning elections. My main concern is mind control via technological means. The technology already exists, once it's implanted in people, it is game over.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Elen (12th November 2018), Kathy (18th November 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Some good analytics from Icke.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th November 2018), Chris (18th November 2018), Dreamtimer (20th November 2018), Elen (18th November 2018), Kathy (19th November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I just remembered something the Elohim told me a few months ago, when I was still connected to their collective mind. They told me that a number of people on this planet, especially those that we would call targeted individuals, already have implants in them. These are technological in nature, but they are invisible to us or our primitive technology. They are hidden through some sort of phase-shifting technology and are used to manipulate certain people, either as an experiment, a means of torture or outright mind control. They did show me how this looked, but I did not get a clear look at it.

What I saw was some sort of black shadow in a person, square-shaped, so obviously artificial in nature. It was actually like a ghostly apparition, a result of the phase-shifting. I was told that they might have the technology to remove it from a person, but the procedure was complicated and required multiple members of their group to perform something akin to a surgery, but not even in our reality, this whole thing happens in a higher dimension or a parallel reality of some sort.

Anyways, I thought this would be an interesting titbit, since more and more people seem to be targeted in this way.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th November 2018), Dreamtimer (20th November 2018), Elen (18th November 2018), goldnhands (22nd November 2018), Kathy (19th November 2018)

Thanks
    I suspect someone - human - tried to stick something in me. I got 'stung' on my side yet there was no bump or mark. A few months later I thought I had a tick on my side, a small black thing on the skin, but it wasn't a tick. I worked at it and got it out. It was the size of a grain of rice, dark in color, covered by fibers as if my body had deposited scar tissue fibers around it, and I couldn't bend or break it with my fingers.

I ended up cutting it with scissors which was difficult. Even then I couldn't tell what it was made of. Metal that wasn't shiny, some kind of very hard substance.

I flushed it, and we had city sewerage at the time so it got processed.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th November 2018), Chris (20th November 2018), Elen (20th November 2018), Kathy (20th November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I suspect someone - human - tried to stick something in me. I got 'stung' on my side yet there was no bump or mark. A few months later I thought I had a tick on my side, a small black thing on the skin, but it wasn't a tick. I worked at it and got it out. It was the size of a grain of rice, dark in color, covered by fibers as if my body had deposited scar tissue fibers around it, and I couldn't bend or break it with my fingers.

I ended up cutting it with scissors which was difficult. Even then I couldn't tell what it was made of. Metal that wasn't shiny, some kind of very hard substance.

I flushed it, and we had city sewerage at the time so it got processed.
    From your description, it sounds like the implant may have been made of silicon-carbide, or perhaps even graphene, which is an experimental material, but very tough.

It is truly scary what US intelligence agencies are up to these days and there are sixteen (!) of them. Most people wouldn't be able to name more than one or two. I read somewhere that since 9/11 and the Patriot act the payroll of these various agencies has expanded by up to a million operatives. That is an astonishing number and quickly approaching East German levels of surveillance activity. Apart from North Korea and China, the US must be one of the least free countries in the world. This is particularly true if you include incarceration rates.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th November 2018), Dreamtimer (21st November 2018), Elen (21st November 2018), Kathy (20th November 2018)

Thanks
    The drive to privatize prisons is very concerning. Basically, it creates an incentive to criminalize behavior and incarcerate even more people. Free slave labor.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2018), Chris (21st November 2018), Elen (21st November 2018), Kathy (21st November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    The drive to privatize prisons is very concerning. Basically, it creates an incentive to criminalize behavior and incarcerate even more people. Free slave labor.
    This again seems to be specific to the US. Some have made the observation that the current criminal justice system looks an awful lot like a continuation of the institution of slavery. Perhaps you could call it slavery 2.0

Like slavery 1.0 it provides a lot of free or nearly free labour to the capitalists at the top of the food chain and they actually profit off of the housing and feeding of the "inmates" through the privatisation of the prison-industrial complex as well. As with slavery 1.0 the inmates are mostly people of colour, though poor whites are also targeted. The inhumanity of the living and working conditions, the high death and suicide rates also seem to parallel the real thing. It is quite striking how much better conditions are in Western European prisons.

Despite this, incarceration and recividism rates are far higher in the US. This tells me that the prison-industrial complex is simply there to feed itself and generate profits in the process. No country has as many non-free (incarcerated) and disenfranchised (all ex-convicts basically) people as the US. There are more people in jail in the US than in China, which has more than 4 times the population of the US and is a brutal Communist Dictatorship.

The sad thing is that so few people are even aware of this fact, they should be absolutely outraged, but it seems no one cares.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th November 2018), Dreamtimer (28th November 2018), Elen (29th November 2018)