Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Satanic Witchcraft in TV and Movies

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Praise Satan,*Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Has Been Renewed for Seasons 3 and 4
    http://https://www.google.co.uk/amp/...1831173228/amp

Just in time for Satan’s Solstice, Netflix has gifted Sabrina Spellman fans with two additional seasons of the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

The first season premiered in October, Season 2 will be available April 5, 2019, and Seasons 3 and 4 will begin production next year. That’s a lot of witchcraft.

In “A Midwinter’s Tale,” the Satanic holiday episode of the series, Sabrina (Kiernan Shipka) dyes her hair an icy blonde to signify a new phase in her life, as well as the show’s plot. She’s told her closest friends Rosalind Walker (Jaz Sinclair), Susie Putnam (Lachlan Watson), and high school sweetheart Harvey Kinkle (Ross Lynch) that she’s a witch, distancing herself from her half-mortal life to dive into her fascinatingly dark, evil education. More seasons means more devil’s work and, ideally, a Riverdale crossover to bring the introduction of sex to the show. I welcome it.

Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, showrunner for the series thank Netflix and other production partners “for supporting this darker vision of the world’s most famous teen witch.”

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th December 2018), Dreamtimer (20th December 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Posting here as an internal search of theonetruth indicated Halloween is mentioned here.

Halloween - What Really Happens?

The origins of Halloween appear to have emanated from an Ancient Celtic ritual. The ritual basically served as a method of protection. The Ancient Celts and other Ancient Civilisations across Europe believed that at the time of Halloween the 'veil' between the Living and the Spirit World was at its thinnest.

So let's fast forward to the modern era - Children dress up and I get that - it is a fun activity for Children. The part that is interesting is the part about asking complete strangers for lollies or in American vernacular - candy.

Here's what I found when researching lollies and their ingredients. First a quick google search led me to lists of the most popular lollies/candy at Halloween in America. I located what I could from the local supermarket here in Australia.

I found Skittles - Milky Ways - Twix - M& Ms - M& Ms Chocolate Bar - Kit Kat - Life Savers - Chupa Chup. All contained sugar but it is other ingredients that proved very interesting and thought provoking.

The research became very involved so I will share here the highlights. I share information about certain ingredients that are very harmful to Human Health. The book I utilised as a reference is: The Chemical Maze by Bill Stratham. Published in 2013. (First published in 2001.)

Colours included:

The following information is listed under the section titled: Potential Effects.

171 or E171 Titanium Dioxide - Suspected reproductive toxicity and prohibited in foods for infants. (Page 23.)

129 or E129 Allura Red - ...Urticaria, rhinitis, hypersensitivity reactions, tantrums, hyperactivity, nausea, may cause adverse reprodcutive effects and birth defects based on animal test data, may be contaminated with the animal carcinogen aniline, avoid if aspirin sensitive, asthma, prohibited in foods for infants.
    (Page 17.)

102 or E102 Tartrazine (Lemon - Yellow - Orange) - Avoid if aspirin sensitive, headache, insomnia, aggressive behaviour... suspected teratogen, learning difficulties, asthma, behavioural problems, difficult concentration, suspected musculo-skeletal and neuro-toxicity, depression, may be contaminated with the carcinogen benzidine, 4-amino-biphenyl, prohibited in foods for infants. (Page 14.)

110 or E110 Sunset Yellow - Asthma, rhinitis, nausea, behavioural problems, vomiting, urticaria, diarrhoea, hyperactivity, avoid if asperin sensitive ... suspected liver toxicity, may be contaminated with the carcinogen benzidine, 4-amino-biphenyl, prohibited in foods for infants. (Page 15.)

132 or E132 Indigotine (Moderate Bright Green) ... asthma, rhinitis, allergic reactions, urticaria, anaphylaxis, hyperactivity, hypertension, breathing difficulties, caused tumours in animal testing, prohibited in foods for infants,. (Page 17.)

133 or E133 Brillant Blue - Urticaria, suspected neurotoxicity, may cause hyperactivity, people sensitive to aspirin may wish to avoid, asthma, rhinitis, suspected carcinogen, allergic reactions, suspected mutagen, gastrointestinal symptoms, prohibited in foods for infants. (Page 17.)

903 or E903 Glazing Agent - Allergic contact dermatitis from skin contact, prohibited in foods for infants. Under the section titled: Possible Uses - Surface treated fruits and vegetables. (Page 60.) NB: My personal understanding is that glazing agents don't wash off.

Had enough? Loads more - the book has just shy of 220 pages. Like a lot of People I have long understood the physical reactions to certain coloured lollies/candy - such as hyperactivity. What I have been interested in is the fact that some of the ingredients are carcinogenic.

Here is a short list of medical definitions to help People get started on their own research, for those who are interested.

Carcinogen - A substance or agent causing cancer. (Merriam- Webster's Medical Dictionary, 2016, page.116.)

Teratogen - A substance that interferes with the development of the human foetus.(Dictionary of Science, M.J. Clugston, 2014, page 662.)

Urticaria - Hives. (Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, 2016, page 828.)

When I commenced my current research into lollies/candy, the first item I looked into was the big one - Sugar. A basic google search brought up the following item, the first item on the top of the first list:

In animal studies sugar produces more symptoms than is required to be considered an addictive substance.

So here we are - from an Ancient Celtic Ritual of protection to a modern ritual of asking for potentially, in some instances, cancer causing poisons.

When I was a child I was told repeatedly NEVER to take any lollies from any stranger. I have however eaten my share of lollies as a child and young adult.

My next step is to look at the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for a few of the ingredients such as benzidine et cetera.

I've only shared a very very very small selection of information within this post. It is intended to be educational and helpful.

Much Respect

Amanda

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st October 2019), Chris (21st October 2019), Dreamtimer (21st October 2019), Elen (21st October 2019), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Good that you remind me of this thread, Amanda.

Halloween is interesting in itself, though I guess it is not a great mystery any more. Its celtic roots, the religious significance and its ancient history of human sacrifice are widely known.

I occasionally check in to Henry Makow's site, who has done some excellent research in the past, whilst on many occasions his views are highly questionable. He is a rabid misogynist, Christian Fundamentalist and anti-semite, despite his parents being Jewish Holocaust Survivors themselves. Occasionally, I find he publishes a gem though, like this latest post, which relates to the work you are doing. I am always a bit skeptical with stories like these, since most turn out to be hoaxes, but there are several small details in there which to me personally, having dealt with such creatures myself, confirm the authenticity of her story.

https://www.henrymakow.com/2019/10/j...een-there.html

Illuminati Abuse Children for Demonic Power

Jennifer's father raped and beat her. After his death, she discovered
    he belonged to a Masonic Order.

"I was a sex sacrifice. My father became empowered and rich via his abuse of me and he gifted me to the Order to empower other Luciferians among them."
    "I discovered that sexually abusing a child usually opens a spiritual portal to allow in high-level demons and the most powerful are child sexual abuse demons and the highest among those are incest demons called, 'Nephilim Spirit demons.' Demon-possessed people get superhuman abilities."

by Jennifer
    (herymakow.com)

I Believe Fiona, because I have been there. I found her book to be incredibly healing for me. A Shout Out to Fiona --Thank you so very much for writing your book and sharing your unspeakable but true story!

I too am a victim of horrible child sexual and physical abuse, but not at the hands of international traffickers --at the hands of my own family members, who are very wealthy educated "upstanding" members of the church and community from a Midwest town under 500,000 population.

I was beaten, tortured, electrocuted, knocked out, hospitalized and raped numerous times...but no one really understood or could believe or help me as a child. At 14 my older brother got caught with drugs and had to go to a program. Our family was interviewed. From what I said, the director recommended to my parents that I needed to go to therapy. But the therapist was a joke-she often slept through sessions and skimmed the surface.

At that time I was too traumatized to talk about it. One time my therapist called the ambulance when I was knocked out with a double concussion at age 17, and years later I discovered a social worker had come to our home asking questions, but never spoke to me. I did not even know about her visit until years later when I was in the process of unraveling everything --wondering how come no one cared. My therapist knew enough but did nothing. Years later, when I confronted her, she said at that time, her training did not equip her to deal with my level of abuse --so she did nothing.

I was so childlike--I had no idea of my rights and no one around me knew how to help me. Once a high school girlfriend's father saw my black eye and wanted to know who did this to me. I choked up. He said, "I can help you".

But I could not tell him my father did this to me. On my healing journey from denial to acceptance when I first began to talk about it, I was so dissociated that no one believed me because people have a lot of assumptions of how a victim of horrific abuse is supposed to act. I was initially emotionless --so no one believed me.

People doubted me "how come you are not angry?" I was numb. I went through a very intellectual stage processing it --so no one believed me because I seemed too clinical. I went through a new age "spiritual" phase so no one believed me. I went to dozens and dozens of therapists but they could not relate or help.

My story made some therapists extremely sick that they refused to continue to see me. My abuse affected me intellectually such that I had a difficult time learning how to read. I am dyslexic probably from trauma-- and I have a very difficult time writing, so please forgive my writing errors. Decades later, I'm still trying to figure it all out.

Both of my parents came from large families, so I have lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins, who were older because my father was one of the youngest. I reached out to them with my story and was disowned. Then finally, my father's oldest sister confessed to me similar things had happened to her--so there was a pattern, as I too was the oldest daughter. She was a fragile dissociated woman who died not too long after she confessed to me. Then I realized I had two other cousins --oldest daughters, who had committed suicide -- it was all buried under the rug.

Another reason people did not believe me, is because as an adult I became a prima ballerina and model. I have performed all over the world to adoring audiences. Dance saved my life, as a child every time I felt suicidal I would dance, which became a constant activity. I was recognized as a child prodigy of dance at age 10 and began serious training, by 15 I was professionally performing. As a model, I have won competitive cover model contracts and I have modeled for international art photographers, painters, and sculptures. I move with poise and grace and my beauty somehow hides my pain or makes it unbelievable to people.

Here's the dark side, I thought it was my beauty and position as a dancing star in my late teens and twenties that attracted the billionaires of the world, some whom I have dated. I have been to private parties at the Bohemian Grove. I have met and had experiences with so many of these people, too many to mention-- including Donald Trump, Jeffrey Epstein, and Henry Kissinger.

"They" seduced and manipulated me into their world from a different point of view from Fiona... But I heard and saw things...not child abuse directly but many times "their slip was showing." I didn't understand it until later when I could put the pieces together.

As my connection to God grew; I healed and became more grounded. I did not want to be part of "Their" world anymore. However, as I attempted to move away, I constantly ran into some billionaire from the pack that became obsessed with me and demanded to have sex with me, when I said no, they became furious and plotted revenge on me. I didn't understand. It's not like I am the most beautiful woman in the world, there are younger and more beautiful women than me...

Then on my healing journey, in 2013, I met Christian exorcists who cast out demons in the Name of Jesus Christ. I studied demonology and exorcism extensively and discovered that sexually abusing a child usually opens a spiritual portal to allow in high-level demons and the most powerful are child sexual abuse demons and the highest among those are incest demons called, "Nephilim Spirit demons." Demon possessed people get superhuman abilities. Regarding Scientology, I discovered they are adept at conspiring with one's demons to the detriment of their client's true spiritual healing.

Luciferians attempt to access the power of Nephilim Spirit demons by either having sex with a close family member to draw in the demon or having sex with a victim of child sexual abuse/ incest to become possessed via "sexually transmitted demons."

Then in 2017, at my father's funeral, a strange man made a short eulogy; we all discovered my father had secretly belonged to a Masonic Order. Then I understood, I was a sex sacrifice. My father became empowered and rich via his abuse of me and he gifted me to the Order to empower other Luciferians among them. I wonder if I am tracked and am on some sort of list. They did not want me dead, they need to use me because I am, or was a vessel to them. Also, my father came from an old-world Bavarian aristocratic family, with a two-headed creature on their crest, symbolizing their ancient connection to the dark forces.

Therefore, it wasn't my beauty per se, that "They" were attracted to, it was their Luciferian desire to have sex with me to get possessed by the powerful Nephilim demons, but through the greater power of God's son Christ, I was delivered and healed. Nevertheless, Luciferian agents are very sore losers and They continually harass me.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st October 2019), Dreamtimer (21st October 2019), Elen (21st October 2019), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    American Horror Story is great if one is in to ‘weird’ stuff. Just so happens I’m mesmerized by it. But of course would never indulge
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st October 2019), Dreamtimer (21st October 2019), Elen (21st October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Here's some additional information to the above notes I added to the thread a short while ago.

The scientific term Teratogen has a reference within the scientific dictionary cited in the above notes. The most well known Teratogen is Thalidomide.

Just thought I would share that sad scientific fact. To think it is a component of lollies/candy.

Much Peace

Amanda

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd November 2019), Elen (22nd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I think the important part here is not to get hung up on the "Satan" part and its religious connotations. That is just a title anyway (it means "against god") and most likely refers to a group of entities, the watchers, who may or may not be malevolent.
    Yeah....................nah
    Satan is a title coming from Ivrit/Hebrew and is actually Ha Satan = The Adversary.
    It's a Sumerian title for Enki

Yes, indeed, my point is simply that music is often associated with "Satan". That is why in hardline Islamic countries music and dancing is forbidden and listening to music or dancing can get you executed.
    Wow! Talk about a free ticket to stereotype city
    Which nations are these that will execute you?

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Is Gabriel good or bad?
    What if there is no ''good'' or ''bad'' on this planet?

An interesting article about Satanism in the Music Industry. Note that according to the Bible, Lucifer was THE heavenly musician before his downfall and this plays a part in why many musicians feel so drawn to him.
    And yet there is nothing in the bible that says ''satan'' and ''lucifer'' are one and the same, is there?

They might have been warned off, but others were not. Black Sabbath formed in 1969, aiming to create the musical equivalent of horror films.
    This I can agree with. It was Geezer Butler who suggested it when he saw a stack of people lining up to see ''Black Sabbath'' with Boris Karloff in it. He thought that making scary music could cater for the same type of situation where people paid to see movies that scared them

The list of hard rock and heavy metal bands who have dabbled in and drawn on the occult is a long one, from Black Widow’s chilling early-Seventies “Come to the Sabbat” to Iron Maiden’s “The Number of the Beast”
    The Number of the Beast is a song about a nightmare that Steve Harris, the writer of the song, had after watching one of the ''Damien'' films.

It’s still shocking today, when the “devil’s horns” hand gesture is commonplace in the mildest of music, to see him pull off his shirt at the end and reveal the horned head on his chest.
    The hand sign is called the malochio and is to ward off the evil eye
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_horns

The Christian perception of God on the other hand is a personal one, based on Zeus, Jove and perhaps Thor.
    As the Norse god of bourbon, who answers directly to Thor, I must advise you to not link him to christianuggets.
    He won't be amused and he isn't as nice as me.
    And I'm not nice...........

Allah comes from Eloh, which is the singular form of Elohim.
    Yeah...............nah
    Allah isn't a word, it's a contraction, same as will not is won't. Allah is Arabic for Al Ilah = The God. It can't be written that way because of the way the letters Alif and Lam work in Arabic, so it's contracted to Allah. This is the same thing that christianuggets call god if they are Arabic speakers.

I disagree with you, I think you are a christian, whether you know that or not, is another question entirely.

Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Posting here as an internal search of theonetruth indicated Halloween is mentioned here.

Halloween - What Really Happens?

The origins of Halloween appear to have emanated from an Ancient Celtic ritual. The ritual basically served as a method of protection. The Ancient Celts and other Ancient Civilisations across Europe believed that at the time of Halloween the 'veil' between the Living and the Spirit World was at its thinnest.
    Whilst that is true, the Celts weren't bothered about this.
    Samhain is when the two worlds are accessible and your dead relatives can communicate with/visit you.
    Not a time to be scared but a time to enjoy and look forward to.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2020), Chester (1st May 2020), Dreamtimer (15th April 2020), Elen (22nd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th April 2020), modwiz (15th April 2020), Wind (15th April 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Norse god of bourbon...and I thought bourbon was invented in the states. What's the Norse version called?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2020), Elen (22nd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th April 2020), Wind (15th April 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Norse god of bourbon...and I thought bourbon was invented in the states. What's the Norse version called?
    Nunya
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2020), Dreamtimer (15th April 2020), Elen (22nd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th April 2020), modwiz (15th April 2020), Wind (15th April 2020)

Thanks
    Perhaps...

I'll just drink some whiskey then.

I have a nice Green Spot.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2020), Elen (22nd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th April 2020), Wind (15th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I hear that Irish whiskey is good.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2020), Dreamtimer (16th April 2020), Elen (22nd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Mmmmmmmmmm, whiskey
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2020), Dreamtimer (16th April 2020), Elen (22nd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2020), Wind (16th April 2020)

Thanks
    It is very good. It was recommended to us in Ireland by some Galway fellows we know. We wanted to know a good Irish whiskey we could procure in the States. There are also Yellow and Red Spot whiskeys. They are more expensive and stronger in flavor.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2020), Elen (22nd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2020), Lord Sidious (16th April 2020), Wind (16th April 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Perhaps...

I'll just drink some whiskey then.

I have a nice Green Spot.
    Highland Park 12 Year Old Viking Honour...I can testify...it is good! Mind you can also get 15 and 18 year olds. But they cost an arm and a leg. But here in Scotland there are soooo many to choose from.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd April 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2020), Wind (22nd April 2020)

Thanks
    I do like scotch as well. My husband doesn't. He likes the smoothness of the Irish whiskey and he likes sweet, like Drambuie.

I like the peaty scotches. And I like the various flavors imparted through aging in different barrels. It's fun to do taste comparisons.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd April 2020), Elen (22nd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2020), Wind (22nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I view Scotch like I do caviar...anybody that says they like it are lying...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd April 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd April 2020), Elen (22nd April 2020), Wind (22nd April 2020)