Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Satanic Witchcraft in TV and Movies

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts

Satanic Witchcraft in TV and Movies

I am starting a new thread on depictions of Satanic Witchcraft on Film and TV. This was prompted of course, by Halloween and more importantly, by the new Netflix series, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, which was launched just in time for this rather sinister Holiday. I am mostly concentrating on a few particular TV-shows, which deal with this topic in an honest way, which I find refreshing, despite the dark subject.

A fair warning here, do not for one minute assume that the dark forces discussed here aren't real or that they aren't watching this discussion with interest. Read and contribute at your own risk.

I will try to avoid mentioning actual names here, but sometimes it is unavoidable. Do not sound out any of the names of the entities discussed here, it carries considerable power and therefore risk. Titles such as Demon, Devil, Djinn, Satan, etc... are fine, these are not actual names of entities, just generic terms and titles to describe them.

I will start this discussion with the Sabrina series. I was a big fan of the original 90s sitcom, which treated the matter in a lighthearted manner and was rather innocent, whilst not shying away from some of the more unpleasant aspects of witchcraft. At around the same time, Buffy the Vampire Slayer gave these dark forces and the witchcraft associated with them a much more honest treatment.

The chilling adventures of Sabrina continues along the same vein, but is even darker than Buffy and even more refreshingly honest. There is no hiding the agenda any more and Witches (code for Illuminati bloodline families) are given a complete coming-out party in this series.

There is no subterfuge or hiding in the shadows any more, we get pretty much the full truth here. The importance of bloodlines, Demons, the Dark Lord himself, including what he actually looks like, the rituals, the human sacrifice, the cannibalism, attitudes to humans (they are referred to as "Long Pig", in terms of meat to be consumed, in this series) are all pretty accurate from my own research and limited personal experience. You can watch the trailer below and the whole show is available on Netflix:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybKUX6thF8Q

Here is a pretty good clip of what this Illuminati Bloodline religion really is like in real life:

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd November 2018), Elen (2nd November 2018), Fred Steeves (1st November 2018), Lord Sidious (14th April 2020), Melidae (2nd November 2018), PurpleLama (2nd November 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don't think Modwiz has an ounce of regard for witches or series.

The first trailer is interesting, she refuses to sign away her soul, is a half-breed, has powers, is clearly involved in rituals, and looks a lot like Emma Watson.

The happy music is a jarring contrast to the content.

Are the names of her mother and aunt among those that shouldn't be spoken? One was the name of a very popular Nintendo game...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2018), Elen (3rd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018), modwiz (2nd November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    This is the One I was referring to in particular, Dreamtimer. The quote is from another thread. I'm sure most people think this is just fantasy or not to be taken seriously, but a few people on this forum know full well that these entities are real, as they have come across them personally, as have I. It is very hard for me to speak about them, but speak about them we must, because their main power lies in the fact that they are invisible to us and most have never even heard of them. As I write this, I am experiencing cold chills and I'm sweating profusely. Every inch of my body wants to stop me from posting this, but I must do it, no matter the consequences. He won't like it and he's already trying to stop me with his mind. That's how powerful he is.

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Caution, do not say or read any of the below names out loud!

They are dangerous and have incredible power. A few people who did that came under psychic attack almost immediately, proceed reading forward at your own risk!!!

This guy was also the protagonist of The Exorcist movie and I am Zozo. That's not his actual name, it just sounds like that a bit. He is a wind demon, so his name sounds a bit like the blowing wind. His Sumerian name is Pazuzu (or probably Pazaza is a closer transliteration of the original Sumerian). His Hebrew name is Azazel.

Just don't say any of his names out loud as they are incredibly powerful and dangerous.

I saw him in the underworld and know what he looks like. This was the Demon that I mentioned in another post, that tried to deceive me, recruit me to his cause and when i refused, pulled me out of my body and took me to the underworld astrally. Whilst there, he tried to take me over, but I managed to get away. I don't want to describe what he looks like, but you can easily find out with a bit of research. He really doesn't care for Jews and they are his main obsession. He told me that he was behind Hitler, the Holocaust and many of today's Neo-Nazi movements.

His hatred of Jews stems from the fact that Rabbis perform a ceremony each year, where they curse him and transfer all the Sins (Karma) of the Jewish people on to him, by using a sacrificial goat. That is where the term scapegoat comes from. He is that scapegoat. He is also the leader of the biblical group of fallen angels, known as the watchers.

I know that sharing this information will get me into a huge amount of trouble, but you should know the truth about him, before you attempt to get anywhere near him. Beware.

I once said his name out loud to a friend and described to him what he looked like. We came under instant psychic attack and got a massive headache and nightmares the following night. Be incredibly careful around him and if you can avoid it, try not to research him at all.

He also told me that he is working on finishing what he had started with Hitler and the Holocaust. He is a very serious threat to humanity and you should all be aware of this. He told me, that many Neo-Nazi leaders report directly to him or are controlled by him.
    Also, I just noticed the Time Stamp, on my previous post, 13:13 according to my time zone. Not a coincidence either, though I didn't do it deliberately either.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Satanic witchcraft is a bit of a contradiction of terms. Satanism is inverted Christianity, whereas witchcraft can be any number of modern iterations of pre-Christian religions. Therefore, such a conversation is begotten from ignorance and fear mongering.

There you have what Rad deigned not to waste his typing upon.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2018), Elen (3rd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018), Fred Steeves (2nd November 2018), Lord Sidious (14th April 2020), Melidae (2nd November 2018), modwiz (2nd November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Satanic witchcraft is a bit of a contradiction of terms. Satanism is inverted Christianity, whereas witchcraft can be any number of modern iterations of pre-Christian religions. Therefore, such a conversation is begotten from ignorance and fear mongering.

There you have what Rad deigned not to waste his typing upon.
    That is a common misconception. This is a very complicated topic and cannot be described in black-and-white terms. Satan is a title, not a common name and a number of entities are identified as such. My own dealings have been with the one known as the leader of the watchers, he is referred to as such in the book of Enoch. These entities predate Christianity by thousands of years. Azazel was known as Pazuzu in ancient Sumeria, going back several millennia before the birth of Christ. He is the "protagonist" of The Exorcist movie. He claims that his grotesque appearance in the astral realm, which I have seen personally, (half-goat, half-man chimera) is a result of the curses the Israelite priesthood place on him every year. I do not believe he is telling the truth. These entities are highly deceitful and lie as a matter of course.

Worship of these entities could very well be one of the oldest forms of religion and has little, if anything to do with Christianity, a relatively recent religion.

In both Satanic and Gnostic theology, the God of the Bible, Yahweh, is seen as a False God and the supposed demons and devils as the original gods of humanity, who are supposedly here to help us defeat the False God. This view can be very appealing, but I do not believe that the entities known as the watchers (fallen angels or demons) have our best interests at heart.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Nah, I'm not commonly misconceiving anything. I won't argue, and likewise I will try to stay off your threads. Kinda hard to discuss history with someone who claims to know the historical figures personally.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Chris (2nd November 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2018), Elen (3rd November 2018), Melidae (2nd November 2018), modwiz (2nd November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Nah, I'm not commonly misconceiving anything. I won't argue, and likewise I will try to stay off your threads. Kinda hard to discuss history with someone who claims to know the historical figures personally.
    It is up to you of course, but I do prefer discussions where some opposing viewpoints are compared and contrasted. You really don't have to stay off my threads, I would really welcome your input.

As for said historical figures, I did have interactions with entities that claimed to be ancient deities. It has been proven to my satisfaction that they were real and not just a figment of my imagination as they also visited and interacted with others, which included physical touch and healing, despite their invisibility. However, I cannot in any way prove that they were who they claimed they were. Some appeared to be benevolent, others not so much. I interacted with them in various ways, including channelling, but also an energetic link similar to a Vulcan mind-meld, where we exchanged thoughts, emotions, pictures and visions.

None of these methods of communication are particularly reliable, and all have limitations. However, for the sake of maintaining a conversation and an exchange of thought, I do have to assume, at least for now, that said entities were who they said they were and that most of our conversations, at least in broad terms, if not with all the minute details, were an accurate representation of their real thoughts and opinions.

The entities I had interactions with were Inanna-Ishtar, Azazel, Ereshkigal, Utu-Shamash and Archangel Gabriel (very briefly). Through Inanna, I also connected to a collective consciousness calling itself the Elohim. I realise that this sounds rather sketchy, but I can only report on what I was told, others then can decide whether they want to believe the claims of these entities or not.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My sister-in-law often cuts off conversation by saying something like, "I can see we're not going to see eye-to-eye", or "I can see you're not going to change your mind" or some other attempt to 'know' what someone else is thinking and use that to end discussion.

What's really going on, of course, is that she's not 'winning' the argument. She doesn't want to discuss. She wants to be right and win. And she can't deal with not having the upper hand.

It makes talking about difficult issues...difficult.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd November 2018), Chris (3rd November 2018), Elen (3rd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018), PurpleLama (3rd November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    My sister-in-law often cuts off conversation by saying something like, "I can see we're not going to see eye-to-eye", or "I can see you're not going to change your mind" or some other attempt to 'know' what someone else is thinking and use that to end discussion.

What's really going on, of course, is that she's not 'winning' the argument. She doesn't want to discuss. She wants to be right and win. And she can't deal with not having the upper hand.

It makes talking about difficult issues...difficult.
    I think it is a sign of how childish most adults have become. It is "My way or the Highway" in terms of discussing contentious issues with most of them and many will genuinely get offended if you disagree with their point of view. IQ actually measures the mental age of an adult. I don't remember the exact numbers, but an average IQ of 100 is about the average IQ of an 18-year old in any given population. If you have the mental age of a 12-year old your IQ is closer to 80-85. Some people are so childish in their opinions and actions that you have to wonder what their true mental age is.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd November 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    IQ actually measures the mental age of an adult. I don't remember the exact numbers, but an average IQ of 100 is about the average IQ of an 18-year old in any given population. If you have the mental age of a 12-year old your IQ is closer to 80-85.
    No, that's not entirely correct. An IQ score of 100 represents the average score within your own age group and population, regardless of your age.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (3rd November 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Thanks
    Can I cast a spell to raise my IQ?

But seriously, has there been a show where magic is positive? The only one I can think of is Charmed. They fought demons and were not allowed to use magic for self-serving needs.

There were even white lighters who were guides and guardians.

But mostly, I think the show was a platform for showing off fashion and nubile young females.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Can I cast a spell to raise my IQ?

But seriously, has there been a show where magic is positive? The only one I can think of is Charmed. They fought demons and were not allowed to use magic for self-serving needs.

There were even white lighters who were guides and guardians.

But mostly, I think the show was a platform for showing off fashion and nubile young females.
    Yes, the Sabrina the Teenage Witch series showed it in a pretty positive light. There were allusions to the darker side of it, but never explicitly.

As for the Buffy, the Vampire Slayer Series, they showed both the good and evil side of magic, though in that series it was used more like a metaphor for other things.

In terms of Movies, the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings films showed both sides too. There were many more.

I believe that what we call magic is just a natural ability to manifest things we really want or wish for. I named this thread after the Satanic variety of witchcraft specifically, because that is the one that is increasingly being promoted and I am fairly certain it is a metaphor or code for what Fritz Springmeier calls the Satanic Illuminati Bloodlines.

I guess I should have made clear that not all witchcraft is satanic or evil. Even Satanic Withcraft isn't necessarily evil in itself, it is just used for that purpose quite often. Satanic Witches would tell you that their religion is beyond good and evil, their practices are neither and both at the same time, being based on what they call free will, or "Do what Thou Wilt".

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd November 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Thanks
    The second part of Do what thou wilt is as long as it harms no-one. Nobody is omniscient, so they must try their best. Forcing 'help' on others is usually a bad idea.

Mark Passio points out that Crowley said that Natural Law is about the same. Do what thou wilt according to Natural Law.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd November 2018), Chris (3rd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    The second part of Do what thou wilt is as long as it harms no-one. Nobody is omniscient, so they must try their best. Forcing 'help' on others is usually a bad idea.

Mark Passio points out that Crowley said that Natural Law is about the same. Do what thou wilt according to Natural Law.
    This Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Series used the following version:

"do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"

It is a quote from Aleister Crowley's Thelema, which supposedly serves as the basis for modern Satanism. I don't know if that is true though, to me it isn't even clear that Crowley was a Satanist. I think he may have just been an occultist, though he did summon some pretty powerful demons and spirits in his secluded home in Scotland. Apparently his neighbours were terrified and called the authorities on him several times.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post: