Thread: What is a channeled message?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts

What is a channeled message?

To me my imagination is a channeling. I feel a message coming on.

On a brightly lit fall evening, a curious rabbit sat at the edge of a dense thicket, looking at the moon. Two yellow eyes glowed in the moonlight and Coyote sauntered over to Rabbit. Hello. I see you. What are you doing " asked Coyote.

Rabbit replied;"I am looking at how the shadows play on the grassin the moonlight. The shadow and the light are a mystery. the grass looks fearfully open. I also know you are a fearful danger."

Coyote laughed as the truth WAS he could eat little rabbits. "I am fearful but not your enemy. I can trick you into a great fortune. You can travel across Savannahs and over the mountains."

Rabbit sat with Coyote for a long time. Truthfully he felt the shelter of the thicket behind him and he was saisfied just to watch the moon. Coyote stretched out beyond the thicket. He felt so happy to have a friend like Rabbit wo just seemed unconcerned and Coyote felt such love for Rabbit. Coyote fell in love. He planned he would trick Rabbit into great fortune.

Coyote gathered reeds at the creek and wove a basket. He told Rabbit; You can come out to the creek and stay invisble to everyone. You may safely explore with no worries. You can see out the basket but no one can see you."

So Rabbit and Coyote took a long walk to the creek. It was all that Rabbit had hoped and more. A snake wiggled up and began cursing Coyote. He was agrieved that Coyote had tricked him of his legs. he spewed hate about his ill treatment. Coyote took took all with no backlash. The thing is, Coyote has the most rudimentary gift that supercedes all.... He can shape shift and he leads your thought forms to create a trick played by YOU TO you.

So IF Rabbit could withstand the message form the disgruntled snake, he could have all kinds of treats form Coyote. He'd be sending waves of benevolent acceptance and peace and Coyote would take peaceful unconditional love as the template for YOUR TREAT.

Rabbit Was very secure and happy with Coyote. They played together every day with much hilarity and the treats cascaded between them!

It is true that we choose trick or treat. We may love Coyote too.
    Last edited by Maggie, 1st November 2018 at 04:28.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st November 2018), Aragorn (1st November 2018), Dreamtimer (1st November 2018), Elen (1st November 2018), modwiz (1st November 2018), Steven (1st November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    To me my imagination is a channeling. I feel a message coming on.
    While I have enjoyed reading the message born from your imagination, and while I understand your vantage that imagination would be a channeling of some sorts, that is not actually what this forum category is for.

This forum category is specifically for messages that have been channeled from a self-identifying entity, and thus not for anything stemming purely from artistic inspiration or gleaned from what is commonly termed "the noosphere". I am therefore going to move this thread to the broader Spirituality & Psyche category.

Don't hate me — it's just good housekeeping.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st November 2018), Dreamtimer (1st November 2018), Elen (1st November 2018), modwiz (1st November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanks Aragorn.

What Coyote means to do and what happens is a source of endless suffering. It's because he has to be around really stupid people that he acts out. Having a true friend is the only antidote to the anger of being so unable to "control" the world. He feels like a torn soul. Before he even knows what is "about to happen", it has already occurred. he was just there. And THAT is his fault. What happens around Coyote is unbearably retro. It already happens and then he is the witness. All these random people wandering around thinking makes him sink in grief.

Snake THOUGHt he wanted a faster way to climb trees and grab the baby birds out of their nest. Snake was bad enough already. What happenned is that he wanted to try out being legless. He though a lot about it. he got his wish because Coyote was around listening and poofed him into that particular version of Coyote taleses.

But there was malice in the snake. He was greedy over the birds and threatening. he vibed threat and needed to be in the particular place where he would NOT find the loss worth it. He was reaping his own sown field after all. Legless, his disppointemt mirrored all the disappointing moments he had sincerely wished on others. He was stuck legless and it was not Coyote's fault. Being blameless and no one to believe him made Coyote grieve.

His sincere intention to facilitate GOODNESS and all the sensory data that goes with good was the bedrock of a heart. To produce whatever particular thought that had weight made his heart look mean because he heard al sorts of ugliness. No one realized that he loved everyone and could not help bring out the truth. His skill was and is as play wright to to the Stars (each fractal of the glorious whole) who are in their radiance cast some weird shadows in his landscpes. He invites all the play surrounding the players, shadows and light flickering on the ground. Rabbit is falling in love too.

Please take away the truth.
    Rabbit might have been eaten but cannot because of who Rabbit is being.
    Here is another tribute to Rabbit who trusts in the Benevolence.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st November 2018), Aragorn (1st November 2018), Dreamtimer (4th November 2018), Elen (1st November 2018), modwiz (1st November 2018), Steven (1st November 2018)

Thanks

Please take away the truth.
    Rabbit might have been eaten but cannot because of who Rabbit is being.
    Here is another tribute to Rabbit who trusts in the Benevolence.
    This little unedited tale was IMO a channeling from my Self. It is a message for me. Can I "do something" with it is the idea from my higher Self IMO. IMO my highre Self is not an "astral" figment of imagination. IMO it is our own personal friend, guide, beloved who lives beyond thought forms but may USE thought forms to communicate. These thought forms are very very much part of the experience of our tricky. Once imprinted on the aether they are dense. They are just thoughts and ephemeral yet are persuasively real to us. In fact we mistake our self for the thoughts we channel. We are the ones who channel thoughts and Thoughts are what FORCE Coyote to trick us (OR treat us when we hear the thoughts of the light of our soul.) Universal Mind of which we are a part

IMO we can create NEW thoughts from our imagination. We can change the thoughts to other ones any time we can release the attachment to the patterns. Moreover, there is a channel that supercedes the 4th dimensional clutter. We are looking in more and more to find the spirit rope to reach the 5th dimension where we are more our Self.

There are lots of "sources" of channels to pull in messages and I only trust my higher Self. IMO there is a whole slew of levels of thought forms "in the astral" and Fools build castles on these shallow bands. I liked the way George Kavassilas likened the whole of the 4th dimension as thought forms with almost a "life of their own" and if we believe them they rule us... Vadim Zealand calls these structures pendulums. His technology is all about how to be in cahoots with our real Self in creation of appearance. This is an immersion in trust and envelopment in Benevolence. One is harmless and is unharmed when channeling the truth.

My story said these things to me.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd November 2018), Dreamtimer (4th November 2018), Elen (3rd November 2018), modwiz (3rd November 2018)

Thanks
    If maya is a goddess and we know that she IS, she is all those qualities of forming ir-reality in shapes and sizes. She is the mater on which all illusion is built. Coyote is her consort, her twin and her complement. His is the gift of shaping in picturorial display what thought may evidence. He seems so fickle a friend as he seems on the mundane level to stick a foot often and botch the imagination's work. He uses virtues and flaw without control. Things just happen around HIM. Maya may make anything when she has the plan.

If God gave us free will in the matrix, where everything and nothing meet must be the choice point. I liken it to the membrane. On one side there is only potential, on the other only the finite expression. We live in the membrane. We in essence dimensionally have "lived" this matrix in our membrane. It is where we make choices and from nothing poof something appears. Maya and Coyote are catalytic converters of what is filtered through the membrane. We have these principles in us.... that what we hold in our consciousness becomes our experience.

This why IMO I am receiving the message that I absolutely am crushing the opportunity to befriend the forces that create the matrix. This matrix is no more and no less a thought construct and we are the imagineers. That is EXCITING!!!

I know all priciples have polarity at this layer. IMO maya and coyote present the pair of "how thoughts become things".

They are in love with one another and their love is playful and jesting. Humor spills out of their togetherness. It is lovely and temporary and means nothing. Nothing is their home and WE believe it all. They have fun with our "world". Just imagine what it would be like never to laugh?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd November 2018), Chris (3rd November 2018), Dreamtimer (4th November 2018), Elen (3rd November 2018), modwiz (3rd November 2018)

Thanks
    If maya is a goddess and we know that she IS, she is all those qualities of forming ir-reality in shapes and sizes. She is the mater on which all illusion is built. Coyote is her consort, her twin and her complement. His is the gift of shaping in picturorial display what thought may evidence. He seems so fickle a friend as he seems on the mundane level to stick a foot often and botch the imagination's work. He uses virtues and flaw without control. Things just happen around HIM. Maya may make anything when she has the plan.

They are in love with one another and their love is playful and jesting. Humor spills out of their togetherness. It is lovely and temporary and means nothing. Nothing is their home and WE believe it all. They have fun with our "world". Just imagine what it would be like never to laugh?
    Many are able to imagine qualities of kinds of anthromorphic "gods". The abstract idea offered by The Hakim lineage of Khemetology is that the Many "neters" or original principles upholding reality were depicted in a "material way".

I am a student of Neville Goddard who is readily available online. He uses the bible to present aspects of states of being WE EACH PASS in the material realm (the whole gamut of human experience). I think of our qualities as various aspects of the neters.

Neville offers an imaginal technology that is related to many others' observations on the process that allows US to be the director of OUR reality. There is so much available to DO to accomplish the same end. however, I am onto some basics of how we may become directors of our own play. We have to be a bit more attuned to quality and in this slice of reality, what qualities doe we love?

1. The whole world IS us pushed out. We have to take repsonsibility. Love is our LOVE and what we love we create.
    2. We are supremely ethical beings who actually are all sparks of God. one of human creation is the ETHOS we develop. This is our unique quality. The paradox in which Coyote acts (a neter HE) is because MORE THAN ANYTHING, our ethic determines what we will judge and what we will see as our beloved.

ETHOS is not necessarily wise but it is GENUINE. It is the whole cloth that a being has brought forth at that moment. The demonstrations all point back at us to lead us through the world that we create.

Only a man who is fully acting on a KNOW Thyself level of desire, of self value, of genuine love for one's own being is going to walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ( that is here and now)without a hangup. AND that IMO is the whole point of the teleology. We are here creating an imaginal world so it could be exactly perfect for each of us. The creator does not just go through the motions, she embraces who she IS, Whom and what she loves and becomes HARMLESS> You KNOW YOU ARE HARMLESS and thus you are. Harmless has no need and that is because harmless knows she has all she could ever need. IMO that is sociology.

I think this is the spiritual meeting the science of its nature.

Under the Universal law when under the UNiversal Law, (in the allegory) Maya cannot hear NO but pardox and irony rule according to the shape we project. The material boys and girls are absolutely heard at the core of their being. They receive who they are REALLY being. The Coyote is at play in turning everything upside down when we are just a basket full of stray ideas and shifting desperation.

When we create the tree on which we hang our fruits, that takes us on the path of being still as I AM, able to absolutely see instant manifestation. that path begins with "your family and later comes round to your soul". You bring yourself back to I AM which you have left behind before. The fuller you are of wareness, the greater the imaginal power. It is about SELF awareness. Life feels fraught because people who cannot manage at the imaginal level FAIL to create a coherent space and time. It means they will be pulled around. THEY ARE WAYWARD and they are hardly ready to take on directorship. No fault, just what it is.

I am sure this man speaks what most excites me now. it's the excitement of knowing that somewhere, everything appears as I give my energy and my POV... that place is here and it is not that I always know I chose it. The main course is to study who I would choose to be if I was the woman I would LOVE to be. The secret sauce is when our choices are SUBLIME. In the face of what feels sublime, I see all the forces of the Universe applauding my progress as a human building my ETHOS.

I wonder if anyone will choose this book to hear? I think it is supportive. Those who are KNOW they are ready and listen to this book and nod and are willing to deal with the robotic voice because it presents a cool technology to use. GREAT. I like this topic. I feel it is channeling precious information for me.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwCfp3X13fI
    Last edited by Maggie, 7th November 2018 at 03:08.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th November 2018), Dreamtimer (7th November 2018), Elen (7th November 2018)