Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Trump vs The Deep State

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The systematic disenfranchisement of Americans using voter 'fraud' as an excuse is among the most low acts being committed by Republicans these days. It's shameful. They've gamed the system and yet that isn't enough. They use the Democrats as an excuse. It's weak, unpatriotic, and vile.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2018), Elen (23rd October 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2018), palooka's revenge (23rd October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    Turiya... obviously I'm not Fred but I would like to weigh in here. Thanks in advance!

Consider this little fantasy for a moment: We could push a magic red button and all that conditioning that's been shoved into the masses along with all the purveyors of that conditioning would go poof. Then the Trumpster, who is being peddled by Q and it's spin masters as the guy who knows how to play the same game only better and as such is going to beat the crap out of the deep state at their own game for the betterment of all, wouldn't have to do that any more!

BUT WE'D STILL HAVE A BIG ASS PROBLEM!!

Why? Because we're dealing with human beings here!

Iow, yes, agreed, the masses have been had and the divide and conquer tactic is pervasive to the extreme yielding phenominal success. But from where I'm lookin' the problem goes far deeper than that, as noted in this piece...

I submit the reason the power over agenda has been so successful is simply because
    WE THE PEOPLE
    are an easy mark.

There is no savior outside of ourselves.

And anybody peddlin' the idea that Trump is gonna save us cuz he's a good guy and smarter than the bad guys is blowin' smoke! And that's being nice because I think there's an agenda far more sinister than that. But I'll save the why-I-think-so for another comment. Maybe.....
    palooka's revenge

Certainly, as you've stated "there is no savior outside of ourselves." I don't think you will find any statement that states "Trump is gonna save us because he's a good guy and smarter than the bad guys" that has been made, here. That notion must have been picked from somewhere else, imo.

The biggest challenge that rests upon the shoulders of 'We the People' is to keep our own psyches clear & kept from accumulating propaganda that is sold as factual truth by the Mockingbird MSM - it is, after all, the propaganda arm of the Deep State.

The Q 'bread crumbs' point to various rabbit holes, leaving the searching & researching to those that have the determination to travel down these said holes in order to find the facts out for themselves. Nothing is placed on a silver spoon & fed to those that are paying attention. Its all up to those that have an interest in traveling down those various rabbit holes & to do the research for themselves. Those that have no willingness to do the work will continue to allow themselves to be subject to being fed 'borrowed' & often 'slanted' information - information that is taken from others, as in being 'borrowed' information.

So, in a way, people have a choice... to either choose to believe what the Mockingbird Main Stream Media is feeding them, or for each to find the facts out for themselves.

"We the People" are an 'easy mark' because the collective human population as a whole tends to want to take shortcuts through this life. Its a self-chosen life style (if you will). Believing in what others say & accepting it as being factually true is analogous to taking a shortcut. Except, for the underlying question: can you really trust what others are saying?

Doing the research for oneself, to find the answers for oneself, is certainly a more arduous path to take. Its more convenient to have the information delivered to the brain from elsewhere - spoon fed. Convenience is the lazy man's way, and opens him up to being deceived. And the controllers know this. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this. The ease at which man's mind is manipulated is our weak link. It is humanity's weakest link. Belief - believing in what others say, and accepting it as being the truth. Belief is taking a shortcut. Its cheap. It doesn't require doing any work. That's why MKultra mind control techniques work so well. And the controllers know this.

One also has the ability to discern for themselves what rings as being factually true, or not. Sharpening one's own intuitive senses will reinforce that ability to correctly discern. That is the bottom line, if one does choose to go the road of listening & placing their trust in what others are saying. One can discern better in determining just who is a reliable source, or not.

As has been suggested previously, self-examination of one's own life, makes it a life that is well worth living. By simple observation, one is able to find answers to most, if not all, questions that arise. Simply observe, and what is true will reveal itself. Filling one's head with what others are saying is creating clouds within the mind, clouds of thought. The more one stuffs outside information in one's head, the thicker the clouds get. And, along with that, the bigger the ego. This accumulated smoke will obscure one's vision - blur one's ability to see clearly. It will prevent the truth from reaching to one's inner core, the light of pure perception will be kept from shining through this self-created atmospheric haze of the mind.

Those who think that Trump is a clown & a baffoon are simply not paying attention to what is taking place. They are believing what the Main Stream Media is portraying him as. When the clouds of thought are thick, then one will see whatever has been painted on the screen of one's mind. But one has a choice. Accept what is being told, or simply observe for one's own self what is taking place.

Its up to each individual to come out of the haze for themselves. To see for themselves. Self-examination, it is the method to take oneself out of the madness. Otherwise, if one doesn't want to do their own homework, to be more responsible for oneself, so that one's vision is sharpened, then they should simply stop complaining about something that they have allowed to happen to themselves. Because the truth is right out in front for all to see.

The one wearing the blinders is the only one that can remove those blinders by their own efforts, and by their own hands. If more of 'We the People' took on more responsibility to self examine ourselves, then the controllers would have a much more difficult time with their ability to control & manipulation. One can help the situation out by taking on the challenge, by taking on the challenge of being more responsible.

Responsibility to oneself is the first step that needs to be taken. It will add to a greater responsibility of the collective that we are all a part of. This is the way to build a more responsible society, to build a more responsible world. It first has to start with the individual. And that choice is for each one of us to take. This is where lay the roots of being a true sovereign. Individual responsibility is the first step. From there it rises in support of a responsibility of family. And with enough families being more responsible, it rises to the community level, then to county, then to the State level. If you can see the logic in this, then its easy to see that the more individuals of a country that are individually responsible, then a whole country of people becomes more responsible. That's why a democratic Constitutional republic has a greater strength than Communist Collectivism dictatorship.

The strength of the individual, of many individuals, working in concert, cannot & will not be ruled over by a few psychopathic corrupt criminal politicians. Having the eyes to see this, is enough. First comes the seeing, then acting in accordance to that seeing will follow spontaneously, without much effort.

So you see, palooka's revenge, we are saying the same thing...

"There is no savior outside of ourselves."

An interesting video that you may be interested in watching...

Derren Brown: The Assassin | Derren Brown's
    The Experiment FULL EPISODE

(Nov 1, 2017)

VIDEO

youtu.be/owootTAuxic
    Last edited by turiya, 24th October 2018 at 11:34.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2018), JRS (24th October 2018), modwiz (23rd October 2018), palooka's revenge (24th October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    x22Report
    Report begins @ ~ 2:50...

This Time It's Different, But Not The Way Everyone Thinks - Episode 1696a
    (Oct 22, 2018)

Description:

The central bankers are playing their hand, they knew along time ago that credit was going to be a problem, they knew people would be maxed out an they would need a better credit score to borrow more, so here we are today, they just changed the calculation on how credit is calculated.SEC says pensions systems are in trouble. US banks and European banks are in real trouble. US getting ready to remove Iran from the SWIFT system, but Russia’s payment system will be used in its place. The system is imploding fast and this time it is different because the central banks are not going control the narrative.

Report begins @ 3:11...

It Begins, Remember Think Mirror - Episode 1696b
    (Oct 22, 2018)
    Description:

The illegal migrant caravan is making its way up to the US, this is a Soros deep state plan. Rosenstein is going to be questioned, why only two D’s and two R’s. Just because you don’t see it happening doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. The deep state is projecting what they are going to do when they lose power, but they are saying Trump is going to do these things. Remember think mirror. MSM continues to add more and more propaganda to the Khashogi story, some if it sound ridiculous. NK and SK are disarming the DMZ area. Trump breaking the treaty with Russia, the question is why?

Latest Trump Tweets...

Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!

5:37 AM - 22 Oct 2018

Every time you see a Caravan, or people illegally coming, or attempting to come, into our Country illegally, think of and blame the Democrats for not giving us the votes to change our pathetic Immigration Laws! Remember the Midterms! So unfair to those who come in legally.

5:49 AM - 22 Oct 2018

Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S. We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them.

5:57 AM - 22 Oct 2018

Kevin Shipp
    @kevin_shipp

DNC/globalist (Soros) operation: Pay a large group "immigrants" to invade the US border. When the military protects the border, provoke it to any action, film it and put on CNN. Film the children and doctor the pictures.

11:36 AM - 22 Oct 2018

Mexican news says caravans grow to 14,000 people

Mexican news says caravans grow to 14,000 people
    In her Opening Statement, Judge Jeanine Pirro echoed President Trump’s idea of deploying the U.S. military to close the southern border.

“When you cross the border into these U.S. illegally, expect to be arrested. You do not have the right to come here. We did not invite you here. You cannot stay here."

truepundit.com

9:15 AM - 23 Oct 2018

BANGLADESHIS JOINED MIGRANT CARAVAN IN GUATEMALA, UNIVISION CORRESPONDENT REPORTS

BANGLADESHIS JOINED MIGRANT CARAVAN IN GUATEMALA, UNIVISION CORRESPONDENT REPORTS
    A Spanish language reporter who has spent weeks embedded with the migrant caravan said in a Friday report that people from Bangladesh had joined the mass of people trying to cross from Guatemala into Mexico.
    (…)
    “Yesterday when we were traveling through Guatemala, we noticed people from El Salvador and even people from Bangladesh,” he continued. “Can you imagine what they had to do to get here? They infiltrated themselves in this caravan and tried to cross with the crowd. That would have benefited them greatly.”

truepundit.com

9:30 AM - 23 Oct 2018

Last edited by turiya, 23rd October 2018 at 23:01.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2018), modwiz (23rd October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    We all know where nationalism leads to. Isolationism, competition and destruction.

Who wants that? Not saying that there's anything wrong with being a patriot.

...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2018), modwiz (23rd October 2018), turiya (24th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    We all know where nationalism leads to. Isolationism, competition and destruction.

Who wants that? Not saying that there's anything wrong with being a patriot.

In the connected world nationalism is like organs of the body performing in a way that acknowledges the uniqueness of each organ contributing to a greater functioning whole. Morons are the bane of any group. They simply do not have the ability to think abstractly. They make up a large part of any group, need to be heard but.........We can all treat each other well with compassion. Compassion starts at home, with the individual or nation. With the internet there is no need for misunderstanding each other. That is, aside from moronic blitherings.

I do not embrace patriotism. First, is is an 'ism'. Second, it is rooted in a patriarchal archetype. It is the root of the word itself. Flag waving/worship scares me. It is the expression of a simple mind easily moved by bad guidance of 'leaders'.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th October 2018 at 01:19.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2018), Dreamtimer (24th October 2018), Elen (30th October 2018), Melidae (25th October 2018), turiya (24th October 2018), Wind (24th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The systematic disenfranchisement of Americans using voter 'fraud' as an excuse is among the most low acts being committed by Republicans these days. It's shameful. They've gamed the system and yet that isn't enough. They use the Democrats as an excuse. It's weak, unpatriotic, and vile.
    The really bizarre thing is that no amount of reality will disabuse many Republicans of the notion of voter fraud. I mean it's complete fantasy and has been obviously so for decades. I mean that kind of psychic blindness scares the hell out of me more than the guns in the hands of those lunatics.

What has also been obvious for quite some time is that in reading Friedrich Hayek, 'The Father of Modern Conservatism', it is emergent that he has no children.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2018), Dreamtimer (24th October 2018), Elen (30th October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    In the connected world nationalism is like organs of the body performing in a way that acknowledges the uniqueness of each organ contributing to a greater functioning whole. Morons are the bane of any group. They simply do not have the ability to think abstractly. They make up a large part of any group, need to be heard but.........We can all treat each other well with compassion. Compassion starts at home, with the individual or nation. With the internet there is no need for misunderstanding each other. That is, aside from moronic blitherings.

I do not embrace patriotism. First, is is an 'ism'. Second, it is rooted in a patriarchal archetype. It is the root of the word itself. Flag waving/worship scares me. It is the expression of a simple mind easily moved by bad guidance by 'leaders'.
    I would go with the definition as underlined below.

'a factious disturber of the government'

That's what Trump is. He's is often referred to as the "disruptor." It certainly showed up early in his run up for the GOP nomination. That's what caught my attention initially. When I first heard that he was going to run for president, I thought it would be the worst thing for the country. But then, I began to notice how disturbed & upset most of the other career politicians were getting with whatever he was saying. He was disturbing the other career GOP politicians that were also running. I was tickled about the way they were thrown in a tizzy with this man. This is what piqued my interest enough to find out what it was that he was saying that was getting all these idiots very upset.

So, I had to check him out. What was he saying?

After reviewing several of his speeches, I realized that he wasn't just another idiot. I decided that I would register to vote for this guy. Before that, the first & last time I voted was in 1972. I felt, "At last, there is somebody that has come along that is saying the right stuff. He was anything but being just another politically correct idiot.

I guess because I'm a bit of a disruptor myself. When he finally was elected, I said to a couple of my clients, "Ah, finally America has a conspiracy theorist in the White House. What a time we're going to have."

Yes, a disruptor. Hillary Clinton took it up a notch when she called Trump supporters "deplorables". That exactly right! Disruptors, disturbers, deplorables or patriots. Take your pick. Whatever is the choice, its works for me.

patriot (n.)

1590s, "compatriot," from Middle French patriote (15c.) and directly from Late Latin patriota "fellow-countryman" (6c.), from Greek patriotes "fellow countryman," from patrios "of one's fathers," patris "fatherland," from pater (genitive patros) "father" (see father (n.)); with -otes, suffix expressing state or condition. Liddell & Scott write that patriotes was "applied to barbarians who had only a common [patris], [politai] being used of Greeks who had a common [polis] (or free-state)."

Meaning "loyal and disinterested supporter of one's country" is attested from c. 1600, but became an ironic term of ridicule or abuse from mid-18c. in England, so that Johnson, who at first defined it as "one whose ruling passion is the love of his country," in his fourth edition added, "It is sometimes used for a factious disturber of the government."

The name of patriot had become [c. 1744] a by-word of derision. Horace Walpole scarcely exaggerated when he said that ... the most popular declaration which a candidate could make on the hustings was that he had never been and never would be a patriot. [Macaulay, "Horace Walpole," 1833]

Somewhat revived in reference to resistance movements in overrun countries in World War II, it has usually had a positive sense in American English, where the phony and rascally variety has been consigned to the word patrioteer (1928). Oriana Fallaci ["The Rage and the Pride," 2002] marvels that Americans, so fond of patriotic, patriot, and patriotism, lack the root noun and are content to express the idea of patria by cumbersome compounds such as homeland. (Joyce, Shaw, and H.G. Wells all used patria as an English word early 20c., but it failed to stick.) Patriots' Day (April 19, anniversary of the 1775 skirmishes at Lexington and Concord Bridge) was observed as a legal holiday in Maine and Massachusetts from 1894.

etymonline.com/word/patriot?ref=etymonline_crossreference

nationalist (n.)

"one devoted to his nation," 1715, from national in a now obsolete sense of "patriotic" (1711) + -ist. In 19c. Britain often particularly "one who advocates independence for a nation" (especially Ireland). Related: Nationalistic; nationalistically.

etymonline.com/search?q=nationalist

I don't see anything wrong with that.
    Last edited by turiya, 24th October 2018 at 14:00.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2018), Dreamtimer (24th October 2018), JRS (24th October 2018), modwiz (24th October 2018), Steven (2nd November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    palooka's revenge

Certainly, as you've stated "there is no savior outside of ourselves." I don't think you will find any statement that states "Trump is gonna save us because he's a good guy and smarter than the bad guys" that has been made, here. That notion must have been picked from somewhere else, imo.
    no, not here. out there. that's all for now. wanna see that vid. subject close to home for me. thx for that 'n your reply turiya....p
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2018), Dreamtimer (24th October 2018), modwiz (24th October 2018), turiya (24th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    The exciting things for me at present is more n more people not going left or right or/and right or wrong or lol blindly taking others realities, THAt is so exciting.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th October 2018), Melidae (25th October 2018), modwiz (24th October 2018), turiya (24th October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    X22Report
    Report begins @ ~ 2:50....

This Is How Manufacturing Is Coming Back To America, Flip The Narrative - Episode 1697a
    (Oct 23, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUdLM5woV6k

Description:

The economy if you go by the statistical numbers is doing better than it ever did before. But we know that this is not the true information on how the economy is doing. The economy has been manipulated for a long time and the manipulation is continuing to use it against the central bank and the deep state. The strategy is to get rid of the globalist system and reverse what has been done over the many years. So when we see China in the cross hairs we know that this is the strategy, show the corporations what China has been up to and make it impossible for companies to stay not just in China but other countries.

Report begins @ ~ 3:12

Moves And Countermoves,Truth Not Revealed, Breaking Down The Strategy - Episode 1697b
    (Oct 23, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cGMyeF7yiU

Description:

The caravan of illegals is pushing towards the border. The MSM and the deep state are applauding this and Trump is ready to take action. Trump is challenging the media to bring cameras and show the caravan. Erdogan promised the naked truth, he didn’t deliver, he said nothing new. We still have no proof, we have not heard the recording or verified anything. Pence says those who are responsible will pay. Gina Haspel Dir of the CIA has been dispatched to Turkey to investigate.

Political/Rights
    Migrant Declares That Trump Is “The Antichrist” As Caravan Swells To 14,000 People

• With midterm elections just two weeks away, it is the massive caravan of migrants currently headed toward the U.S. border that is garnering most of the top headlines, with their arrival on the US border seemingly well-timed to coincide with Americans going to the polls.

• President Trump had been hoping that this caravan would be stopped at Mexico’s southern border, but that did not happen, and now it appears that we could be looking at a major international incident along the U.S. border with Mexico not many days from now. As you will see below, it is being reported that the population of “the caravan” has grown to 14,000 people, and many of them are extremely angry with Donald Trump.

• The Mexicans had closed their border with Guatemala as “the caravan” approached, but migrants started using boats to cross into Mexico and the Mexican police failed to stop them.

• But President Trump is pledging that this caravan will not be given the opportunity to enter the United States. One of his primary concerns is that there could be gang members and Middle Eastern terrorists embedded among the migrants…

• And these “freedom-seeking’ migrants don’t seem too excited about the American Dream (as AP reports, two people burn a US flag with a swastika painted on it in front of the US Embassy in Tegucigalpa, Honduras)

Source: zerohedge.com

Donald Trump Challenges Media to Bring Cameras and Investigate Caravan

• President Donald Trump challenged the media on Monday to bring their cameras to the caravan of over 7,000 migrants, currently pressing through Mexico towards the United States.
    • “Go into the middle of the caravan, take your cameras and search,” Trump told reporters at the White House.
      He claimed that they would find MS-13 gang members as well as Middle Eastern citizens trying to enter the United States.
    • “Guess what? We are not allowing them in our country,” he said. “We want safety.”
    • Trump said he was frustrated by Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador for failing to stop the caravan from continuing their journey north.
    • “They have not done their job, unfortunately, they have not done their job,” he said. “They’re paid a lot of money every year. We give them foreign aid. And they did nothing for us.”

Source: breitbart.com

Bomb Found In Mailbox At George Soros’s Westchester Home

An employee of billionaire investor George Soros discovered a bomb placed in a mailbox at Soros’s Westchester County home on Monday. The explosive device was later “protectively detonated” by an FBI bomb squad after the employee moved it to a wooded area.

Soros
    • According to the New York Times, federal and state law enforcement officials responded to the scene in Katonah, NY, a hamlet in in the town of Bedford in northern Westchester, after the Bedford Police Department received a call about a suspicious package at around 3:45 pm on Monday.
    • Soros wasn’t home at the time.
    • A Red Herring….This dudes got more security than the President.
    • Who in their right mind finds a bomb in a mailbox and then ******* moves it? No one, that’s who. Something stinks.

Hungary Passes ‘Stop Soros’ Laws, Bans Aid To Undocumented Immigrants

• Hungary’s parliament passed a series of laws on Wednesday criminalizing the act of aiding undocumented immigrants seeking asylum in the country, despite strong objections from leading European rights bodies.
    • The suite of bills, called “Stop Soros,” allow the government to imprison individuals and nongovernmental organizations for up to a year if they’re deemed to be facilitating what it says is illegal immigration by people not entitled to protections,

Source: nrp.com

Khashoggi
    Turkish President Erdogan’s didn’t quite deliver on his promise to reveal “the naked truth” in the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi during a speech on Tuesday

Saudi King, Crown Prince Meet Khashoggi Family – Report

• Saudi Arabia’s King Salman met with the family members of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Riyadh, t s.
    • The meeting was attended by Khashoggi’s son Salah and brother Sahel, as well as by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman himself.

Source: sputniknews.com

Erdogan says Khashoggi murder was planned, wants trial of accused in Istanbul

• The Turkish President did not mention Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman by name but said he was confident of the full cooperation of his father Saudi King Salman in the probe.

• Erdogan on October 23 called for the trial in Istanbul of the Saudi suspects in the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, a crime that he said was intricately planned days in advance.
    • “My demand is that 18 people be tried in Istanbul,” Mr. Erdogan said in a speech to ruling party lawmakers in Ankara, referring to 18 people including security officials who have already been detained by Riyadh. He added that “all those who played a role in the murder” had to face punishment.
    • Mr. Erdogan said that the murder was “planned” days in advance according to a “roadmap” set up by a Saudi team who were sent to Istanbul for the purpose. The surveillance system at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul was deactivated on purpose, he said.
    • But Mr. Erdogan added he still wanted answers on numerous issues including “who gave orders” to the team and where the corpse is.

Source: thehindu.com

Excerpts from Turkish president’s speech on writer’s death

• “Why did these 15 people all with links to the event gather in Istanbul on the day of the murder? We are seeking answers. Who did these people get their orders from to go there? We are seeking answers.”

Source: washingtontimes.com

Saudi team arrived a day before Khashoggi’s killing, consulate cameras removed, Erdogan says

• A team of Saudi agents began arriving in Turkey the day before journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed, and cameras at the consulate were removed, President Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday. so they removed all the cameras except the one outside?

Source: reuters.com

Turkish Police Find Two “Suspicious” Suitcases In Abandoned Saudi Consular Car; Chemical Mask Recovered

• According to Turkish media outlet Hürriyet and CNN Turk, two suitcases full of clothes believed to belong to slain Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi were found in the trunk of a Saudi consular car abandoned in an Istanbul parking lot.
    • Also found were a computer and documents which were said to belong to Khashoggi as well, according to CNN Turk.

Saudi consulate car similar to abandoned Mercedes

• The car, a Mercedes with diplomatic plates, matched the description of another vehicle seen outside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul where journalist Jamal Khashoggi disappeared on October 2.

A Reuters witness said a Saudi team was accompanying the Turkish investigators as they carried out the search in a car park where the vehicle was found in Istanbul’s Sultangazi district on Monday.[/LIST]

On its website, CNN Turk said the investigators found a computer and documents in the car which were said to belong to Khashoggi. –Reuters

• The abandoned car was discovered after a reader tipped off Hürriyet reporters.

According to an employee who spoke to Hürriyet, the Mercedes with the diplomatic plate of 34 CC 1736 was driven into the parking lot by one of the attachés of the consulate, identified only as Muhammed O., on Oct. 7. –Hürriyet

• “We know him as he has been using our parking lot sometimes. However, normally his Turkish driver uses this car. But on Oct. 7, the attaché was driving it himself,” said the employee.
    • Meanwhile, the same Saudi attaché returned to the parking lot on October 18 with a BMW bearing diplomatic license plate 34-CC-2665, parked it in front of the Mercedes and unloaded three suitcases – “two of them quite large,” according to a lot employee who helped him load the bags into the Mercedes.
    • Khashoggi’s body is not inside the suitcases, is it?” the employee quoted himself as jokingly asking the attaché. “He laughed and answered no,” he said, according to Hürriyet.

• Chemical mask
    • The lot employee also told Hürriyet that a chemical face mask had fallen on the ground while unloading the suitcases into the trunk.
    • “The attaché took it and put it in a trash bin before leaving the parking lot with the BMW,” said the employee. “I was very suspicious. I took the mask and showed it to a doctor. He told me that it was a mask that is used by those who work with heavy chemicals. I was so scared that I instantly put it away.”

The consulate’s Mercedes remained in the parking lot with the suspicious suitcases in its trunk, as well as an iPhone box and a kettle, which can be seen in its back seat.

Turkish police went to the parking lot on Oct. 22 but could not search the car due to its diplomatic immunity.

After receiving a waiver from Saudi authorities, security forces returned to the site and conducted the search on Oct. 23.

According to the initial findings, two suitcases full of clothes were found in the trunk.

The clothes will be analyzed for DNA traces, a security source said. –Hürriyet

• More suitcases?

Bombshell: Khashoggi Remains Discovered In Garden Of Saudi Consul General’s Home: Sky News

• Hours after Turkish President Erdogan demanded that Saudi Arabia disclose the whereabouts of journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s remains, body parts reportedly belonging to Khashoggi have been found, according to Sky sources, though the exact location wasn’t revealed. According to anonymous sources cited by Sky News, the writer had been “cut up” and his face “disfigured.”
    • One source suggested that Khashoggi’s remains had been discovered in the garden of the Saudi consul general’s home.“

US Must Hold Saudi Crown Prince Accountable for Khashoggi Killing – Senator

• The United States should hold Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman responsible for the murder of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul along with any other officials involved in the case, Senator Richard Blumenthal said.

Source: sputniknews.com

Adam Schiff Calls for Probe into Trump Ties with Saudi Arabia – Forget Russia that was made up we are moving on to Saudi Arabia

Trump Remains Unsatisfied With Saudi Accounts on Killed Journalist

• “I am not satisfied with what I’ve heard,” Trump told reporters at the White House and later added: “I don’t want to lose all that investment that’s been made in our country. … But we’re going to get to the bottom of it.”

Source: theepochtimes.com

CIA director goes to Istanbul to join Khashoggi investigation – source

• CIA director Gina Haspel is traveling to Turkey today to participate in the investigation into the death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, Now Trump said something very interesting, he said he has “top intelligence people in Turkey,” but did not elaborate. on what that meant

Source: rt.com

Those Responsible Will Be Punished”: Pence Vows Response To “Brutal” Khashoggi Murder

• Vice President Mike Pence on Tuesday reiterated comments he made last week, vowing that the United States would “follow the facts” and “demand that those responsible are held accountable,” for the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi – calling it an “assault on a free and independent press,” reports The Hill.
    • Pence said CIA Director Gina Haspel is in Turkey “reviewing the evidence” in the case and will brief President Trump upon returning to the U.S., after which the president would decide on a response.
    • “We’re going to follow the facts. We’re going to demand that those responsible are held accountable,” Pence said

SOURCE: X22REPORT.COM
    Last edited by turiya, 24th October 2018 at 19:03.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2018), modwiz (24th October 2018), Steven (2nd November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    More on KHASHOGGI, Soros & the Deep State
    TRUMP, KHASHOGGI, SOROS & THE DEEP STATE
    (Oct 23, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKbGZ4K0CQ

Description:

Dave Janda gives his rundown on Khashoggi & his connections with the Deep State.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2018), modwiz (25th October 2018), Steven (2nd November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Latest Trump Tweets... I Wonder...

Billions of dollars are, and will be, coming into United States coffers because of Tariffs. Great also for negotiations - if a country won’t give us a fair Trade Deal, we will institute Tariffs on them. Used or not, jobs and businesses will be created. U.S. respected again!

9:43 AM - 23 Oct 2018

For those who want and advocate for illegal immigration, just take a good look at what has happened to Europe over the last 5 years. A total mess! They only wish they had that decision to make over again.

4:52 AM - 24 Oct 2018

We are a great Sovereign Nation. We have Strong Borders and will never accept people coming into our Country illegally!

4:56 AM - 24 Oct 2018

I WONDER...

Only 13 days to the mid-term elections. The Brett Kavanaugh hearings were a disaster for the Soros led left wing lunatics. The blue wave was turning into the blue puddle. Trump’s poll ratings were the highest of his presidency. The dimocrats had been a shoe in to take back the House by flipping 30 or 40 seats. But, you could sense by the tone of the left wing propaganda media, things had changed. Trump’s legions were motivated. Moderates were leaning right due to the hysterics of the left wingers in trying to stop Kavanaugh. Even blacks are moving toward Trump.

So with their dreams of regaining the House slipping away, there suddenly appeared a horde of 8,000 Hondurans heading thousands of miles for the U.S. border riding on trucks and being paid by someone. This “spontaneous” army of the 3rd world shitholers somehow is being transported and fed by someone at a cost of hundreds of thousands per day to arrive on our border on elections day. I wonder who could be behind this.

Then today, every left wing politician and news organization in the country receives a bomb in the mail, designed to be caught before it could ever do any damage, even if it was capable of doing damage. Those poor dimocrats. It must be those evil Trump supporting right wingers who sent these faux bombs. The narrative is being constructed as we speak. Vote for Republicans and they will bomb you. I wonder who benefits by this blatant false flag operation? ...pssst... that would be the Deep State, Jim...

On the same day as the bomb narrative we have the stock market falling 608 points. It had hit an all-time high three weeks ago. It is now down over 2,300 points since then. Trump had been crowing about the record and has taken credit for this soaring stock market. Did he inadvertently set himself up as the fall guy? Are his Deep State enemies on Wall Street purposely tanking the market before the mid-terms? What if it goes down another 2,000 or 3,000 points by November 6. Do you think that will swing some voters to the left? I wonder.

This sure seems like an organized coordinated operation to derail Trump and his Red Wave in the upcoming elections. The 2008 financial collapse most certainly benefited Obama versus McCain. Will these transparently blatant tactics work....

...I wonder.

The Burning Platform
    By Jim Quinn

Guatemala's President:
    100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.
    In a startling revelation, Guatemala’s president announced in the country’s largest newspaper that nearly 100 ISIS terrorists have been apprehended in the impoverished Central American nation.
    judicialwatch.org

9:00 PM - 23 Oct 2018

Last edited by turiya, 24th October 2018 at 23:35.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2018), modwiz (25th October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Trump, the Economy & The Fed
    Jerome Powell Is
    Trump’s Scapegoat

OCTOBER 24, 2018
    BY SCHIFFGOLD

Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell has become Pres. Donald Trump’s favorite scapegoat. As “his” stock market gets more and more volatile, Trump needs somebody to blame — especially during election season. The Fed chair makes the perfect target.

That’s why every time the stock market dips, Trump takes aim at Powell and the central bank. In the wake of the big stock market plunge earlier this month, Trump said, “The problem I have is with the Fed. The Fed is going wild. They’re raising interest rates and it’s ridiculous.” He also said the Fed is “going loco.” The next day, the president doubled down, saying “I’m paying interest at a high rate because of our Fed. And I’d like our Fed not to be so aggressive because I think they’re making a big mistake.”

Trump caught a lot of flack for criticizing the “independent” Fed, but instead of ratcheting down the rhetoric, Trump escalated his attack during a recent interview with the Wall Street Journal. The president essentially blamed the central bank for the recent volatility in the stock market and told the WSJ that it’s “too early to tell” if he regrets nominating the Fed chairman.”

The Fed is supposed to be an “independent” institution, operating above the political fray. We all know this is a charade, but most politicians at least endeavor to maintain the illusion. Not Trump. He told the WSJ he is “intentionally sending a direct message to Mr. Powell that he wanted lower interest rates,” and indicated he wasn’t going to sit back and let the central bank wreck the economy.

I’m just saying this: I’m very unhappy with the Fed because Obama had zero interest rates.”

Ah. And therein lies the rub.

Obama got a full eight years of accommodative monetary policy and the benefit of the “stimulating” effect of low rates. Trump gets it. After all, he accurately called the stock market a “big, fat, ugly bubble” during his run for the presidency. And that’s what this is all about. Trump wants his own big, fat ugly bubble. In fact, he needs the bubble to stay inflated because he’s spent the last 18 months taking credit for the “booming economy.” As the WSJ put it:

The president’s caustic comments about Mr. Powell came as Mr. Trump repeatedly described the economy in personal terms. He referred to economic gains during his time in office as “my numbers,” saying, “I have a hot economy going.”

He described his push for growth as a competition with former President Obama’s record, saying that increases under his Democratic predecessor were skewed because of low-interest rates.

[…]
    Citing the rate increases, Mr. Trump said, “How the hell do you compete with that? And Obama — remember this, it’s very important — Obama had zero interest,” the president said.

Trump knows rising rates are going to pop the bubbles. He knows the boom is breathing its last breath. And he knows the Democrats are going to blame him when the bubbles burst. He needs a scapegoat and Powell fits the bill.

In an article published by the Libertarian Institute, Alan Mosley called it “a trillion dollar game of hot potato.” As Mosley put it, it’s easy to get excited about the president attacking the Fed. And in a broad sense, he’s right. The central bank has caused the coming crash. But it’s not because Powell decided to raise rates. It’s because the Federal Reserve kept rates artificially low for nearly a decade. Trump has no desire to address the real problem – endless Federal Reserve (and government) meddling in the economy. He just wants the central bank to prop up his own political ambitions.

Mosely sums it all up this way.

In the broad view, it is perfectly reasonable to be angry, but it’s important to be angry at the right people for the right reasons. When President Trump publicly decries the Fed as an adversary, the ‘End the Fed’ crowd might be quick to cheer. After all, it is by the power of the monetary printing press that the Federal Reserve is able to finance the welfare/warfare state, while simultaneously bankrolling any number of projects for wayward politicians fulfilling their promises to the special interests that got them elected. Such government growth and subsequent cronyism wouldn’t be possible without the Fed’s monetary mechanizations. But President Trump’s barbs are hardly the strike at the root that is required because he has no political interest in taking the Fed on outright. With his swiftness to claim the most recent financial bubble as proof positive of his economic brilliance, the president has entered into a trillion dollar game of ‘Hot Potato,’ and being the one holding it when the bubble bursts could spell disaster for his party and administration.”

SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya, 25th October 2018 at 00:38.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Trump & Powell Working Together to Bring Down The Fed...
    Did Trump Just Lay Out The Plan To Get Rid Of The [Fed]? - Episode 1698a

(Oct 24, 2018)
    Description:

Cars sales have imploded, dealerships are seeing a drop in traffic and its getting worse. New home sales implode and it doesn’t look good for real estate. The economy is deteriorating very rapidly and we are seeing a deterioration in all sectors. The statistical numbers do not tell the whole story if we go back in time we saw the same number and the economy was in a recession. Trump continues with his attacks on the Fed, this is part of the plan and the push to shape the narrative. Trump actually came out and said that the Fed is wrecking the economy.
    Last edited by turiya, 25th October 2018 at 00:45.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Here's a question? How many half-wits give this thread any credence? Credence...get it.

"On 18 October 2018 the extreme-right legal advocacy organization Judicial Watch published a article headlined “100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.,” suggesting an alarming confluence of events:

In a startling revelation, Guatemala’s president announced in the country’s largest newspaper that nearly 100 ISIS terrorists have been apprehended in the impoverished Central American nation. Why should Americans care about this? A caravan of Central American migrants is making its way north. Let’s not forget that Guatemala is one of the countries that bombarded the U.S. with illegal immigrant minors under Barack Obama’s open border free-for-all. They came in droves from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala through the Mexican border and for years Uncle Sam rolled out the welcome mat offering housing, food, medical treatment and a free education

The Judicial Watch article conflated two separate news stories, with the effect of leaving some readers with the impression that people with links to the Islamic State (ISIS) terrorist organization were potentially traveling with a migrant caravan toward the southern U.S. border."

Stupidity should have its limits...but it really doesn't seem so...I mean there is an upper limit on perspicacity...but not a lower (Vegetables anyone)...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post: