Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    X22Report
    The Economy Has Just Turned, & So Are Countries - Episode 1695a
    (Oct 21, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti4anNs7xN8

Description:

Main body of the report begins @ 2:51.

The US housing market has just turned, it is now a buyers market, we saw right before the great recession of 08-09. Fed Kaplan gives a time line of when the Fed will hit a neutral rate, which really means when we hit the moment the economy collapses. The most powerful family is Sweden is getting ready for the next economic crisis. Countries are now turning away from the central bankers SWIFT system and looking at Russia’s payment system. This is the transition, countries are already preparing.

World Peace?, Deep State Losing Control Of Narrative - Episode 1695b
    (Oct 21, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjYSxc1_Ie4

Description:

Main body of the report begins @ 3:11.

Former FBI says Rosenstein was not kidding when he wanted to record Trump. FBI admits using multiple spies in the Trump administration. Jude orders Mueller to prove that the companies were involved in election meddling. Khashogi a deep state operation to split the world and start a major event. Turkey ready to reveal all the evidence on Tuesday. Saudi’s give Trump room to avoid take action against Saudi Arabia. France and Germany are going to meet Russia to talk about peace in Syria. The deep state narrative is falling apart, world peace is starting to creep in and the deep state will do whatever it takes to stop it.

Political/Rights
    Fmr Top FBI Official Doubles Down: Rosenstein “Seriously” Discussed Secretly Recording Trump

• lawmakers heard testimony for a second time from former FBI General Counsel James Baker in a closed-door session. The interview focused mainly on allegations that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was “serious” about secretly recording President Donald Trump and that he consulted with several other administration officials about invoking the 25th Amendment, said sources with knowledge of the testimony.
    • Baker’s testimony several weeks ago before the House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform committees (both of which are leading a joint investigation into the bureau and Department of Justice) was described by lawmakers as “explosive.”
    • Thursday’s testimony was considered just as explosive as the former lawyer went into detail about why he believed that Rosenstein was not joking around when he told former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and former FBI Lawyer Lisa Page that he wanted to secretly record Trump. The pair also informed Baker that Rosenstein had discussed the possibility of invoking the 25th Amendment under the guise that Trump was “unfit” to serve as president, according to his testimony.
    • “Invoking the 25th can only be accomplished with the signature of the Vice President and there is no way the Vice President would have ever agreed to any such thing,” said a former administration official, who claimed the only reason such an idea would have been discussed would be “to isolate the president and poison the media well.”

• “(Baker) told lawmakers that he knew Rosenstein was serious based on McCabe’s ‘words and actions’ after their meeting with (Rosenstein),
    • House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) said Thursday that Rosenstein had agreed to talk to lawmakers next Wednesday. The Deputy Attorney General also agreed for the interview to be transcribed.

Source: saracarter.com

Khashoggi
    Saudis Admit Khashoggi Killed At Consulate “In Fist-Fight”, King Salman Fires 5 Top Officials

• Saudi Arabia confirmed t Jamal Khashoggi was killed at its consulate in Istanbul on 2 October. King Salman Fires 5 Top Officials

• The White House has issued a statement:

We will continue to closely follow the international investigations into this tragic incident and advocate for justice that is timely, transparent, and in accordance with all due process. We are saddened to hear confirmation of Mr. Khashoggi’s death, and we offer our deepest condolences to his family, fiancée, and friends.”

So this is what SA is saying happened.

“an argument erupted between him [Khashoggi] and others whom he met in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul leading to a fistfight which led to his death.”

Source: zerohedge.com

Praying Medic... George Webb on Khashoggi

A data point to consider regarding Jamal Khashoggi’s death.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7GL7Sa0jSI

5:54 PM - 21 Oct 2018

Last edited by turiya, 22nd October 2018 at 02:53.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

modwiz (21st October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Being 100% kiwi NZ, feel it is a world n Earth thing and yes USAians are test tubes maybe ?

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post

I must be really thick, because I have no idea what's going on in this thread any more...

Aragorn has mentioned this many times, but I think we are getting to a level of detail in this thread which pretty much requires you to be a pure-bred American to understand what's going on.

I would like to remark here that there seems to be a paranoid streak in American politics and public discourse that isn't healthy and goes back all the way to the Anti-Catholic League, John Birchers and such like.

I will leave you guys to it, but as Aragorn mentioned before there is life outside the United States and you could learn an awful lot by looking outside your borders once in a while and checking out what the view is like from over there. This doesn't apply to everyone of course, plenty of you here are open-minded enough to acknowledge the rest of the world and try to learn about it and from it, but the general trend of American insularism and isolationism is pretty unmistakable. I do not wish to be unkind, but you will probably find that in the foreseeable future, the rest of the world will care about as much about internal political disputes in the US as they do about those in Brazil or Indonesia.

I am sorry to have to break this to you, but the USA isn't nearly as important in world affairs these days as its inhabitants like to think. Frankly, both the UK and the US have become a laughing stock, with Brexit and Trump.

To me the whole Q/Trump phenomenon is a clear sign that a fairly large portion of the US public has gone off the reservation and it is just a sad thing to see. A similar thing has happened in Hungary over the last decade or so, but I still don't think that Orbán is comparable to Trump in that respect and the sort of craziness that happens on the far-right in the US does not seem to happen here in Europe at all and this becomes especially apparent when you look at actual facts and figures rather than just ideology and rhetoric.

The sort of inequality, racial prejudice, incarceration rate, miscarriage of justice, murder rate, etc... that is commonplace in the US, simply doesn't happen in Europe, even in the poorer parts. To take just one example, almost all of the most dangerous cities, with the highest murder rates are in Latin America and the US. None of them are in Europe. Some US cities have higher murder rates than war zones in the Middle East.

To me, it is a clear sign that the USA is slipping down from the developed world and becoming ever more like your typical Latin-American banana republic. It is not something I enjoy saying, but I have to look at the facts as they are and not how I'd like them to be. I'm sorry if this was too harsh, but I don't believe that anyone will benefit from wishful thinking and looking the other way.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd October 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2018), modwiz (21st October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    and Mengele is running the lab...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Latest Trump Tweet...

Facebook has just stated that they are setting up a system to “purge” themselves of Fake News. Does that mean CNN will finally be put out of business?

3:48 PM - 21 Oct 2018

Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!

5:37 AM - 22 Oct 2018

‘This Is Not a Right or Left Issue’: Pirro Echoes Trump’s Threat of Military to Stop Migrant Caravan

‘This Is Not a Right or Left Issue’: Pirro Echoes Trump’s Threat of Military to Stop Migrant Caravan
    In her Opening Statement, Judge Jeanine Pirro echoed President Trump’s idea of deploying the U.S. military to close the southern border.

“When you cross the border into these U.S. illegally, expect to be arrested. You do not have the right to come here. We did not invite you here. You cannot stay here."

truepundit.com

3:45 PM - 17 Oct 2018

Last edited by turiya, 22nd October 2018 at 13:07.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

modwiz (22nd October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Immigrant Caravan
    Gingrich: Caravan is an attack on US sovereignty
    (Oct 19, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mekxrYxEvEA

Description:

Caravan puts Democrats in a difficult box.

Last edited by turiya, 22nd October 2018 at 03:46.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    Latest Trump Tweet...
    <sigh>

Latest Aragorn tweet...

Aragorn
    @TwitterIsForNarcissists

Why do I still even bother looking at this thread?

Beam me up, Scotty.

05:47 - 22 Oct 2018

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2018), Fred Steeves (22nd October 2018), modwiz (22nd October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Praying Medic on Qanon Q & A

Where is Q: Live Question and Answer

(Oct 20, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqZ6MIvZyTY

Description:

A live discussion about Q's absence.

What we can expect from Wednesday's classified interview with Rod Rosenstein.

Rosenstein's Classified Interview
    House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy announced that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was meeting with them on Oct. 24 for a transcribed interview...
    theepictimes.com

2:50 PM - 21 Oct 2018

Rosenstein requested a meeting in a SCIF with only 2 Ds and 2 Rs.
    Why?
    To prevent leaks?
    Leaks of what?
    One possibility: OIG FISA abuse report is due out soon

Chaos Actual @actual_chaos
    I think Rosenstein is going to give them a briefing on the two big reports that are about to come out. Possibly even show them the drafts of both Reports. That would be normal procedure if they are being released in a few weeks.
    10:07 AM - 21 Oct 2018

A new article from @drawandstrike on Rosenstein's behind the scenes work at DOJ.

Is Rosenstein's End Game Approaching?
    Counter to popular opinion, Rod Rosenstein has quietly been working alongside Attorney General Jeff Sessions to go after leakers and subdue the influence of And...
    theepochtimes.com

4:49 PM - 21 Oct 2018

US under a state of National Emergency?
    Why is this relevant?
    What power does POTUS have over the military?
    Patriots in control.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Full efforts are being made to stop the onslaught of illegal aliens from crossing our Souther Border. People have to apply for asylum in Mexico first, and if they fail to do that, the U.S. will turn them away. The courts are asking the U.S. to do things that are not doable!
    4:49 PM - 21 Oct 2018

POTUS: "You know what this is like? It's like the calm before the storm."
    "What storm mister President?"
    POTUS: "You'll find out."

HuffPost @HuffPost
    Trump claims to have "figured out" what to do about the migrant caravan but can't tell us 'til after the election
    9:09 PM - 21 Oct 2018

Last edited by turiya, 22nd October 2018 at 04:37.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Ok, so I wanted to post this political cartoon about Trump and his pals, but I couldn't figure out how to insert the image directly into the post. You can check it out on the link below. It is quite pertinent to what we are discussing here on this thread...

https://www.cagle.com/steve-sack/2018/10/tyrant-tree

If you can right click on the image then copy the link. Use the picture icon to embed the image and then use the link.

Last edited by Dreamtimer, 23rd October 2018 at 06:11.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd October 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd October 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    The MATRIX - Its in Your Face!
    As a continuation w/ the theme from the lower end of Post #45...

As it has been already discussed. The Mockingbird propaganda Main-Stream-Media (MSM) brainwashing goes quite deep. Unless one sees the bigger picture as to what is taking place - some of which goes back for quite some time - the innocent naivety of those that are 'unaware' will be used & exploited into working (unknowingly & unwittingly) as agents of this corrupted control system. Yes, this control system can be called, as in the movie by the same name - "The Matrix."

A good example of this is how clever & deceptive the Deep State players (and their minions) have been - a.k.a the Miltary-Industrial-Complex, the Globalists, the Rothschild central bankers, the 'cabal'. They've really done an absolute supreme job in how they've laid out their deception through the wording that is shown by David Rockefellers own recorded statement as it is captured in the follow image...

A Multiplicity of Agent Smiths

Again I repeat, the Masters of Deception have set their scheme up so that 'We the People' will, unknowingly & unwittingly, act as 'agents' - as in a multiplicity of Agent Smiths - working for the control Masters - as in 'Divide & Conquer'. They've effectively worked their magic in such a way that've got people turning on each other, going at each others' throats, while they remain behind the curtain - behind the closed door of their 'think tanks.'

In other words, Fred, if one is not more than 50% aware of what is taking place, undoubtedly, that individual will unwittingly be working as an agent for this corrupted system. Working to keep us - 'We the People' - divided & fighting with each other.

One can do oneself a favor, not only for oneself but for the rest of the People on this planet by doing one's own research into what is underlying many of the troubled issues that are presently current in events taking place today.

There is much wisdom that lay within the words spoken by the Western Greek sage & philosopher known as Socrates...

"An unexamined life is a life that is not worth living"

These once spoken words point, like an arrow, to the way that humanitay can free themselves from the manipulation that has been programmed into every citizen of this planet from the time of birth.

Otherwise, without ever considering to take such a step - to travel down one's very own 'rabbit hole' (if you will), then one may very well ( unknowingly & unwittingly) be exploited, used & 'played' to be an agent working for the control system.

Understand the workings of the Tax Exempt Foundations...

Norman Dodd Revealing The Tax Exempt Foundation Agenda
    in 1980 - Radio Liberty Interview

(May 26, 2013)

The Carnegie Foundation (1932 - after World War I) as stated by Norman Dodd @ ~ 38:07: youtu.be/EK4fVyUtHSQ?t=2287

"The Future of this country (United States) belongs to Collectivism."
    Last edited by turiya, 22nd October 2018 at 17:56.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

JRS (23rd October 2018), modwiz (22nd October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I have no idea what any of that means, but it sounds like fun.
    f---ed up local politics aragorn. lots of issues some of which are noted in this article. repub candidate for gov is outgoing sec. of st. who's job it is to oversee election process, voter roles etc, etc. not talked about in that article is the current brew-ha-ha over purging nearly 100,000 - mostly dems - from the roles based on a state law that requires info on registration to exactly match ID info. most of those screw ups are not the fault of the voter. they're the fault of the system....
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd October 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2018), modwiz (22nd October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    The MATRIX... Understanding... How it Was Put in Place...

CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY:
    THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300

by Dr. John Coleman

LINK

A MUST WATCH!
    Wake up America! - Dr. John Coleman
    (Illuminati, Committee of 300)

(Nov 2, 2012)
    Last edited by turiya, 23rd October 2018 at 00:03.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

JRS (23rd October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts

Goldfish Report 228: The Ultimate Conspiracy:
    The Committee of 300 w/ Winston Shrout

(May 26, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTOOrz_NOX8

CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY:
    THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300

by Dr. John Coleman

LINK

A MUST WATCH!
    Wake up America! - Dr. John Coleman
    (Illuminati, Committee of 300)

(Nov 2, 2012)
    I cannot thank a post that includes the Goldfish Report. I used to be a part of this and did the introductions for the earliest shows. I left the show out of integrity for my own reputation. Louisa is a nut job and unpleasant person to work with. Shrout is another bullshit artist promoting himself in the guise of sovereignty. Big fail here, Turiya.

I know Louisa personally and have stayed at her house two different times. She was a good host but, still a personality with serious issues. I am not just speaking from a cyber perspective. I am comfortable with her using her platform for whatever purpose she has but, promoting her nonsense is not something I can support with a thanks. Her program with Fulford and the Red Dragon Ambassador was marred by her meaningless commentary. At the end, it was clear Fulford was tired of her blithering.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd October 2018), JRS (23rd October 2018), PurpleLama (23rd October 2018), turiya (23rd October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I cannot thank a post that includes the Goldfish Report. I used to be a part of this and did the introductions for the earliest shows. I left the show out of integrity for my own reputation. Louisa is a nut job and unpleasant person to work with. Shrout is another bullshit artist promoting himself in the guise of sovereignty. Big fail here, Turiya.

I know Louisa personally and have stayed at her house two different times. She was a good host but, still a personality with serious issues. I am not just speaking from a cyber perspective. I am comfortable with her using her platform for whatever purpose she has but, promoting her nonsense is not something I can support with a thanks. Her program with Fulford and the Red Dragon Ambassador was marred by her meaningless commentary. At the end, it was clear Fulford was tired of her blithering.
    Hey modwiz. Thanks for your comment.
    Yes, I understand that you used to be a part of the Goldfish Report thing. And I agree with you that I find her a bit over-bearing with her attempts to promote her own notion that she knows more than she really does, and at times, more than her guest knows. I find it quite annoying how she continually interrupts the flow of information that is coming forth from her guests. I know I would have a difficult time working with her type of personality.

Having said that, I would hope that most who come to this particular post would focus on what information the guest is presenting, rather than her continual nonsense that she interjects. And just so you know, I did hesitate with including this particular interview she had with Winston Shrout while creating this post. However, I do respect Winston & the information that he presents over my hesitation due to her presence. These days, there is no other show host that Winston Shrout has interviews with.

So, I hope you & possibly others can overlook Louisa's presence & go with the information that her guest provides, especially on this particular subject matter of the Committee of 300.

Late Edit: As an after-thought, I re-considered, and felt that it would be better to delete that part of the post, as the main focus is on what Dr. John Coleman has to bring forth.

Late Late add: There is something quite unique regarding Winston Shrout. He intimately knows Admiralty Law. As you probably know, he was charged (several charges) of 'income tax evasion' & 'failure to file' in April of 2016.

I know from my own studies of the income tax laws, Winston was an adamant & well known income tax resister back in the early 1990s. And, from what I know, is that Winston is the only "tax protester" from those days that has never spent any time in prison. Well.... let me slightly augment that statement... Winston did spend time in prison, but it was as a visitor to visit other prisoners that had been convicted. He did that so to learn from these people.

And so in conclusion, Winston Shrout, even though he was charged (court proceedings kept being delayed & rescheduled), there is no record that can be found showing that he was ever convicted. And so, he is STILL NOT IN PRISON to this day. There is nowhere on the internet that one can find anything that will explain why he was not convicted or why is now NOT IN PRISON!

Winston has only said that it was his own doing in having charges brought forth. Paraphrasing... He has said that he almost had to beg for the charges to be brought forth against him. He did this so that he could enter / file documents into the court system for his own reasons of going after the IRS. He has claimed that he did this so he could help bring down the IRS system. What really went on still remains a mystery, as to why he still is not in prison. Maybe some day this will come out.

So, from my side. The man knows the law. He knows how to deal with prosecutors & judges in a courtroom situation. He knows how to go after civil servants for violating their Oaths of Office. They are not protected when they stray outside their Oaths to the U.S. Constitution. I believe he knows how to place liens on these types of civil servant offenders when they break the law. It has to do with arresting their bonds - as, one needs an insurance bond in order to hold their government position - when they stray outside their positions of government, then they are personally liable for the actions they take. A bond is put in place to protect government personnel, it will not protect the individual if they stray outside their sworn Oath to the Constitution.

And, I will stop there.

Thanks for your input, modwiz...
    Cheers - t
    Last edited by turiya, 23rd October 2018 at 09:12.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

JRS (23rd October 2018), modwiz (23rd October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Again I repeat, the Masters of Deception have set their scheme up so that 'We the People' will, unknowingly & unwittingly, act as 'agents' - as in a multiplicity of Agent Smiths - working for the control Masters - as in 'Divide & Conquer'. They've effectively worked their magic in such a way that've got people turning on each other, going at each others' throats, while they remain behind the curtain - behind the closed door of their 'think tanks.'

In other words, Fred, if one is not more than 50% aware of what is taking place, undoubtedly, that individual will unwittingly be working as an agent for this corrupted system. Working to keep us - 'We the People' - divided & fighting with each other.

One can do oneself a favor, not only for oneself but for the rest of the People on this planet by doing one's own research into what is underlying many of the troubled issues that are presently current in events taking place today.
    Turiya... obviously I'm not Fred but I would like to weigh in here. Thanks in advance!

Consider this little fantasy for a moment: We could push a magic red button and all that conditioning that's been shoved into the masses along with all the purveyors of that conditioning would go poof. Then the Trumpster, who is being peddled by Q and it's spin masters as the guy who knows how to play the same game only better and as such is going to beat the crap out of the deep state at their own game for the betterment of all, wouldn't have to do that any more!

BUT WE'D STILL HAVE A BIG ASS PROBLEM!!

Why? Because we're dealing with human beings here!

Iow, yes, agreed, the masses have been had and the divide and conquer tactic is pervasive to the extreme yielding phenominal success. But from where I'm lookin' the problem goes far deeper than that, as noted in this piece...

I submit the reason the power over agenda has been so successful is simply because
    'We the People'
    are an easy mark.

There is no savior outside of ourselves.

And anybody peddlin' the idea that Trump is gonna save us cuz he's a good guy and smarter than the bad guys is blowin' smoke! And that's being nice because I think there's an agenda far more sinister than that. But I'll save the why-I-think-so for another comment. Maybe.....
    Last edited by palooka's revenge, 23rd October 2018 at 03:10. Reason: spelllllling
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Aragorn
    I have no idea what any of that means, but it sounds like fun.

Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    f---ed up local politics aragorn. lots of issues some of which are noted in this article. repub candidate for gov is outgoing sec. of st. who's job it is to oversee election process, voter roles etc, etc. not talked about in that article is the current brew-ha-ha over purging nearly 100,000 - mostly dems - from the roles based on a state law that requires info on registration to exactly match ID info. most of those screw ups are not the fault of the voter. they're the fault of the system....

Republicans may be about to steal an election in Georgia

"It isn’t often you get to watch an election being stolen in real time, but that might be what is happening right now in Georgia.

When it comes to the nationwide, comprehensive, carefully planned Republican effort to suppress the votes of people who are likely to vote Democratic, particularly racial minorities, there is a menu of techniques Republicans employ — voter ID laws, voter purges, limiting early voting, closing polling places in heavily minority neighborhoods, and racial and partisan gerrymandering.

But what Brian Kemp is doing right now is truly unique.

Kemp, the Republican nominee for governor, is locked in an extremely tight race with Democrat Stacey Abrams. He also happens to be the secretary of state, the official in charge of all elections in Georgia. You might expect him to step down or recuse himself from overseeing his own election in the interest of fairness and public confidence that the fix is not in, but that’s not how Republicans do things. Kemp isn’t just overseeing the process, he’s apparently also doing everything he can to keep as many Democrats as possible from the polls in November."
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd October 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2018)