Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs The Deep State

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Imo we are in a > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversation >

9 External links

Definition and characterization[edit]

No generally accepted definition of conversation exists, beyond the fact that a conversation involves at least two people talking together.[1] Consequently, the term is often defined by what it is not. A ritualized exchange such as a mutual greeting is not a conversation, and an interaction that includes a marked status differential (such as a boss giving orders) is also not a conversation.[2] An interaction with a tightly focused topic or purpose is also generally not considered a conversation.[3] Summarizing these properties, one authority writes that "Conversation is the kind of speech that happens informally, symmetrically, and for the purposes of establishing and maintaining social ties."[4]

From a less technical perspective, a writer on etiquette in the early 20th century defined conversation as the polite give and take of subjects thought of by people talking with each other for company.[5]

Conversations follow rules of etiquette because conversations are social interactions, and therefore depend on social convention. Specific rules for conversation arise from the cooperative principle. Failure to adhere to these rules causes the conversation to deteriorate or eventually to end. Contributions to a conversation are responses to what has previously been said.

Conversations may be the optimal form of communication, depending on the participants' intended ends. Conversations may be ideal when, for example, each party desires a relatively equal exchange of information, or when the parties desire to build social ties. On the other hand, if permanency or the ability to review such information is important, written communication may be ideal. Or if time-efficient communication is most important, a speech may be preferable.

Conversation involves a lot more nuanced and implied context that lies beneath just the words.[6]

Conversation is generally face-to-face person-to-person at the same time (synchronous) – possibly online with video applications such as Skype, but might also include audio-only phone calls. It would not generally include internet written communication which tends to be asynchronous (not same time – can read and respond later if at all) and does not fit the 'con'='with' in 'conversation'. In face to face conversation it has been suggested that 85% of the communication is non-verbal/body language – a smile, a frown, a shrug, tone of voice conveying much added meaning to the mere words. Short forms of written communication such as sms are thus frequently misunderstood. Yet the convenience and apparent control makes them increasingly popular now that many people seem to prefer to communicate via short text or Facebook post and/or 'like' than actually meeting face to face.

Face to face conversation is increasingly deemed less important when people have already seen all the relevant news about the other person they have already shared online. Also people would typically never say face to face some things they might easily write with the apparent impunity of anonymous online posts. To this extent the decreasing popularity of face to face conversation can be seen as a loss to society and civility.
    Good action on your part, Aianawa. We are in a time that is both important and complex. Written text is no way to proceed with such matters. Assertions bear the burden of evidence and are best challenged as each assertion emerges. Text allows multiple assertions to be made that then need to be addressed as one big clusterfuck of entangled ideas. Not a sane way to proceed. I will not take part in insanity.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), Chris (21st October 2018), JRS (21st October 2018), Melidae (20th October 2018), turiya (21st October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    That's an excellent clarification Aragorn...I would have thought it unnecessary to point out...but there ya' go..
    Ahhh, but it was necessary. You see, both Chris and Aragorn don't know me. I believe they made assumptions because of the simple way I like to put things. They don't know how well-read I am or how high my IQ may be...they were just trying to help someone they felt was fairly ignorant on the subject. I just wanted to find out how they came to the conclusions they have since they state them as 'known fact'. I applaud them for their attempt at helping.

We all know history changes according to what 'they' need you to believe in order to take the next steps they have envisioned. I have history books dating from the 1920's and encyclopedias from the 1950's. A few words changed here and there in the next printing, and the next, and the one after that...you get the idea...and going back to what was printed in the 20's vs. today is wild. The meaning of words change as well... ie nationalism was good when it suited their purpose. Today nationalism is bad because of the 'plan' the NWO has in place for the globalism they desire.

Because of their help, I comprehend why they believe as they do. That is a positive thing. If we do not agree on the meaning of words/of history, a meaningful conversation cannot take place. Perhaps that is part of the reason why there is so much divisiveness between people.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), Aragorn (21st October 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2018), modwiz (20th October 2018), PurpleLama (23rd October 2018), Rhiain (19th November 2018), turiya (20th October 2018), Wind (21st October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Imo we are in a > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversation >

9 External links

Definition and characterization[edit]

No generally accepted definition of conversation exists, beyond the fact that a conversation involves at least two people talking together.[1] Consequently, the term is often defined by what it is not. A ritualized exchange such as a mutual greeting is not a conversation, and an interaction that includes a marked status differential (such as a boss giving orders) is also not a conversation.[2] An interaction with a tightly focused topic or purpose is also generally not considered a conversation.[3] Summarizing these properties, one authority writes that "Conversation is the kind of speech that happens informally, symmetrically, and for the purposes of establishing and maintaining social ties."[4]

From a less technical perspective, a writer on etiquette in the early 20th century defined conversation as the polite give and take of subjects thought of by people talking with each other for company.[5]

Conversations follow rules of etiquette because conversations are social interactions, and therefore depend on social convention. Specific rules for conversation arise from the cooperative principle. Failure to adhere to these rules causes the conversation to deteriorate or eventually to end. Contributions to a conversation are responses to what has previously been said.

Conversations may be the optimal form of communication, depending on the participants' intended ends. Conversations may be ideal when, for example, each party desires a relatively equal exchange of information, or when the parties desire to build social ties. On the other hand, if permanency or the ability to review such information is important, written communication may be ideal. Or if time-efficient communication is most important, a speech may be preferable.

Conversation involves a lot more nuanced and implied context that lies beneath just the words.[6]

Conversation is generally face-to-face person-to-person at the same time (synchronous) – possibly online with video applications such as Skype, but might also include audio-only phone calls. It would not generally include internet written communication which tends to be asynchronous (not same time – can read and respond later if at all) and does not fit the 'con'='with' in 'conversation'. In face to face conversation it has been suggested that 85% of the communication is non-verbal/body language – a smile, a frown, a shrug, tone of voice conveying much added meaning to the mere words. Short forms of written communication such as sms are thus frequently misunderstood. Yet the convenience and apparent control makes them increasingly popular now that many people seem to prefer to communicate via short text or Facebook post and/or 'like' than actually meeting face to face.

Face to face conversation is increasingly deemed less important when people have already seen all the relevant news about the other person they have already shared online. Also people would typically never say face to face some things they might easily write with the apparent impunity of anonymous online posts. To this extent the decreasing popularity of face to face conversation can be seen as a loss to society and civility.

Vern, I love you man you're a good guy, but if we must get into the parsing of what a conversation is, then we may as well get into parsing what the meaning of the word "is", is...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), Aragorn (21st October 2018), Chris (21st October 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2018), palooka's revenge (21st October 2018), PurpleLama (23rd October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Vern, I love you man you're a good guy, but if we must get into the parsing of what a conversation is, then we may as well get into parsing what the meaning of the word "is", is...
    lol, this reminds me of when I was in a math course and a teacher asked us to 'prove' that 1+1 = 2 and then 1 + 2 = 3...etc. In this case it was more than a few steps below but leading up to a proof of computational complexity.

One of the students remarked to me, "What the f*ck for, isn't it obvious...I laughed and of course, agreed" He couldn't do mathematical proofs but he was nevertheless correct.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), Aragorn (21st October 2018), Chris (21st October 2018), palooka's revenge (21st October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Good action on your part, Aianawa. We are in a time that is both important and complex. Written text is no way to proceed with such matters. Assertions bear the burden of evidence and are best challenged as each assertion emerges. Text allows multiple assertions to be made that then need to be addressed as one big clusterfuck of entangled ideas. Not a sane way to proceed. I will not take part in insanity.
    Yeah, and leave it to me to try to untangle some of the mess. I just wanted a simple, straight answer...an answer from one's own critical thinking, and maybe even a bit of thinking outside of the box. I should know better by now.

You are definitely more disciplined and wiser than I in my insatiable need to understand how people come to the conclusions they do.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), Chris (21st October 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2018), modwiz (21st October 2018), PurpleLama (23rd October 2018), Rhiain (19th November 2018), turiya (21st October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Dude, I'm getting the picture alright. Actually after following the newest modern day messiah Donald J. Trump for 2 years, and his sidekick Q for 1 year now, I've had the picture for some time now and it does NOT match your above disclaimer in any shape or manner what so ever. Look me in the eye and tell me 8 Chan won't vote 100% Red Republican, and that Q followers won't vote 100% Red Republican next month.

There's a legitimate conversation to be had here, but not so long as you keep splashing the walls with stuff like 8 Chan hard Right Wing propaganda, while simultaneously denying there's anything Republican about it. Come on man...

Again, you can't have it both ways.

So I put together a quick little montage comprised of your direct quotes, along with the flashy colorful Corey Goode type of sensational headlines, showing just how partisan this whole deal is with "You Republicans":

Ready for a legitimate conversation, or keep this shit up?
    Well, I have my doubts that truly sensible &/or civil conversation can be had when the tone of the verbiage being used comes across as being accusatory and packed with a bit of emotion.

But I will give it a shot.

I think it was Melidae, yes, that's who it was, that had said it quite simply & plainly enough... as follows:

Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    I do not see this as right vs. left. I see this as nationalism vs. globalism. It is just being played out on the world stage by the US first. Don't be fooled. What happens here will affect every country sooner or later.
    True. But it goes deeper than nationalism vs globalism. Its about control. And the best way to control a large segment of a population of people is to keep them divided amongst themselves, to keep them fighting with each other, to keep them at each others throats.

The controllers move on a completely different axis than the axis that they got us - 'We the People' - moving on. We just have to pull ourselves out of the quagmire that we been led in to, so we can turn this thing around on them. To put their feet to the fire.

Sure, Fred, the items you've gathered together shows what is taking place within the population at large. The population-at-large is moving on a horizontal plane. Its a right-left axis. Its a Democrat vs Republican, a black vs white, Christian vs Muslim, a man vs woman axis - this is horizontal. Its the same axis that animals are moving on. They are living their lives on the horizontal plane. That is the plane of survival. It is horizontal. From cradle to the grave. Its got us fighting like animals. Animals live on a territorial horizontal plane. Who is going to survive?

This conservative / liberal thing, this right / left axis is pure BS. Its pure theater, its meant to divide & conquer. Its meant to have everybody at each other's throats. Survival of the fittest.

Meanwhile, the Deep State - the globalist syndicate - they're on a different axis. They're working / living from the up/down axis. Up, being freedom - Down, being oppression. Up, being consciously aware. Down being unconsciously stupid. Their game is control. Their goal is to strip as much liberty & freedom & wealth from as many American people, from as many people of the world as they can. To oppress & exploit as many people as possible. They work to keep us -The People - ignorant & then exploit us while we are fighting each other while we are in our ignorance. So to have a greater amount of wealth, to have greater amount of control over keeping us divided. That's the axis they work from. And, they've done a great job at their manipulation game.

And, they use the left / right axis to keep us divided - to divide & conquer us.

Now, the things that you've gathered from what has been posted is simply showing how human population has been brainwashed. Showing the ways that the population has been moving on the horizontal axis. Through propaganda, belief, in the lies that are fed over & over & over again, so it is 'believed' to be the true reality. To keep us distracted. To keep us engaged, entertained, to keep us fighting w/ each other. The lies have been fed to the human population for a very, very long time - for generations! The propaganda goes quite deep. Its in your bone marrow. That's why the emotional charge. It goes very, very deep.

I don't expect that our little "conversation" is going to have much of an affect on anybody. Like I said before in a previous post. The one who is wearing blinders is the only one that can take them off, by their own hands, by their own willingness to take them off.

One may not be able to have it both ways. But one can understand what is taking place. One can see both sides of what is taking place. What can gain the eyes to see it what is taking place on the horizontal axis, and what is taking place on the vertical axis. Nothing more needs to be done. Just having the eyes to see it, it is enough.

Certainly, it may not be such an easy thing to do. It may not be the most 'convenient' thing that one would want to do. Like peeling off a layer of one's own skin. It would NOT be the most pleasant thing that one would like to do. Like, pulling oneself out of one's own grave, so-to-speak.

In other words, one may not necessarily have it both ways, but one can see it both ways. That is what is called 'awareness'. It is also called 'waking up'.
    Last edited by turiya, 21st October 2018 at 00:29.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), Aragorn (21st October 2018), Chris (21st October 2018), Melidae (21st October 2018), modwiz (21st October 2018), Wind (21st October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Yeah, and leave it to me to try to untangle some of the mess. I just wanted a simple, straight answer...an answer from one's own critical thinking, and maybe even a bit of thinking outside of the box. I should know better by now.

You are definitely more disciplined and wiser than I in my insatiable need to understand how people come to the conclusions they do.
    I hear echoes of the ideas people post from two main sources, MSM and alternative, sometimes 'right/red' voices. So, that is my understanding of people. Lack of original thinking that results in polarized 'parrotives'. One can take the stance of an observer who knows how they feel about a subject yet await the unfolding pf processes so that they reveal themselves. As an an observer, keenly aware of how I feel about data as it emerges but, hold off a judging a subject until more evidence, (how it affects my real world life) is at hand. I do not engage in Pre-Traumatic Stress Disorder..

I am enjoying the outrage by some over the NPC meme. If there was no truth to it there would not be such triggering. It is best to ignore what one perceives as an insult, lest one energize the antagonist that sees they have hit close to 'home'.

I am participating in this thread, and glad others are doing so, this way Aragorn is not moved to close it for lack of participation. He did state he would do so, if it was just Turiya posting in it.
    Last edited by modwiz, 21st October 2018 at 01:41.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), Aragorn (21st October 2018), Chris (21st October 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2018), JRS (21st October 2018), Melidae (21st October 2018), PurpleLama (23rd October 2018), turiya (21st October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Praying Medic...

GITMO Has A New Chief War Court Judge

Mattis Names Army Colonel as Guantanamo's Chief War Court Judge
    Col. Douglas K. Watkins, 56, is currently handling hearings in the war crimes case against Guantanamo prisoner Majid Khan.
    military.com

5:24 PM - 7 Oct 2018

One Russian company charged by Mueller showed up to challenge the charges.

The Judge has ordered Mueller's team to prove they meddled in the election.

Judge Orders Mueller To Prove Russian Company Meddled In Election
    "There is no statute of interfering with an election. There just isn’t," said Dubelier, who added that Mueller's office alleged a "made-up crime to fit the facts they have."
    zerohedge.com

5:24 PM - 7 Oct 2018

GITMO is For THEM -- Craig Sawyer
    (Oct 14, 2018)
    Last edited by turiya, 21st October 2018 at 01:59.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), modwiz (21st October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    Well, I have my doubts that truly sensible &/or civil conversation can be had when the tone of the verbiage being used comes across as being accusatory and packed with a bit of emotion.

But I will give it a shot.

I think it was Melidae, yes, that's who it was, that had said it quite simply & plainly enough... as follows:

True. But it goes deeper than nationalism vs globalism. Its about control. And the best way to control a large segment of a population of people is to keep them divided amongst themselves, to keep them fighting with each other, to keep them at each others throats.

The controllers move on a completely different axis than the axis that they got us - 'We the People' - moving on. We just have to pull ourselves out of the quagmire that we been led in to, so we can turn this thing around on them. To put their feet to the fire.

Sure, Fred, the items you've gathered together shows what is taking place within the population at large. The population-at-large is moving on a horizontal plane. Its a right-left axis. Its a Democrat vs Republican, a black vs white, Christian vs Muslim, a man vs woman axis - this is horizontal. Its the same axis that animals are moving on. They are living their lives on the horizontal plane. That is the plane of survival. It is horizontal. From cradle to the grave. Its got us fighting like animals. Animals live on a territorial horizontal plane. Who is going to survive?

This conservative / liberal thing, this right / left axis is pure BS. Its pure theater, its meant to divide & conquer. Its meant to have everybody at each other's throats. Survival of the fittest.

Meanwhile, the Deep State - the globalist syndicate - they're on a different axis. They're working / living from the up/down axis. Up, being freedom - Down, being oppression. Up, being consciously aware. Down being unconsciously stupid. Their game is control. Their goal is to strip as much liberty & freedom & wealth from as many American people, from as many people of the world as they can. To oppress & exploit as many people as possible. They work to keep us -The People - ignorant & then exploit us while we are fighting each other while we are in our ignorance. So to have a greater amount of wealth, to have greater amount of control over keeping us divided. That's the axis they work from. And, they've done a great job at their manipulation game.

And, they use the left / right axis to keep us divided - to divide & conquer us.

Now, the things that you've gathered from what has been posted is simply showing how human population has been brainwashed. Showing the ways that the population has been moving on the horizontal axis. Through propaganda, belief, in the lies that are fed over & over & over again, so it is 'believed' to be the true reality. To keep us distracted. To keep us engaged, entertained, to keep us fighting w/ each other. The lies have been fed to the human population for a very, very long time - for generations! The propaganda goes quite deep. Its in your bone marrow. That's why the emotional charge. It goes very, very deep.

I don't expect that our little "conversation" is going to have much of an affect on anybody. Like I said before in a previous post. The one who is wearing blinders is the only one that can take them off, by their own hands, by their own willingness to take them off.

One may not be able to have it both ways. But one can understand what is taking place. One can see both sides of what is taking place. What can gain the eyes to see it what is taking place on the horizontal axis, and what is taking place on the vertical axis. Nothing more needs to be done. Just having the eyes to see it, it is enough.

Certainly, it may not be such an easy thing to do. It may not be the most 'convenient' thing that one would want to do. Like peeling off a layer of one's own skin. It would NOT be the most pleasant thing that one would like to do. Like, pulling oneself out of one's own grave, so-to-speak.

In other words, one may not necessarily have it both ways, but one can see it both ways. That is what is called 'awareness'. It is also called 'waking up'.
    I wish you could have made an attempt at dazzling me with brilliance turiya, but instead you're again attempting to baffle me with bullshit.

NASA - Never A Straight Answer.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), Aragorn (21st October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    The Greatest Military Operation of Our Time
    Have you ever seen someone looking for their eyeglasses when they are actually wearing them?
    The same can be said about blinders... some don't even know that the have them on... The blind leading the blind...

Source: qmap.pub

INCOMING....
    Last edited by turiya, 21st October 2018 at 02:22.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    We are in a time that is both important and complex. Written text is no way to proceed with such matters. Assertions bear the burden of evidence and are best challenged as each assertion emerges. Text allows multiple assertions to be made that then need to be addressed as one big clusterfuck of entangled ideas.

The written word and the spoken word both have their advantages and their disadvantages.

• The concept of discussing any given topic by way of text — especially on a forum such as this one — allows each individual assertion to be addressed separately by quoting the person who made the assertions, splitting up the quotes into paragraphs or even into individual sentences if required, and then writing one's own formulated reply underneath each of the split-up quotes.

• It is easier to understand what is being asserted when the concepts are presented in a logical order and in a linguistically coherent manner, which is made possible here at the forum by one's elaborate ability to edit one's text and reformulate one's sentences before committing one's reply to the database, not to mention that The One Truth, our sister forum Eye-Rise and even Project Avalon still allow all members with an active account to edit their posts after those posts have already been committed to the database. Neither of these things are possible with real-time communication through the spoken word.

• The creation of a post does not allow for one's train of thought — nor that of the reader, once the post has been committed — to be interrupted by an interlocutor who would like clarification on a particular segment of the communication, or who does not agree with something being said by another interlocutor, whether the point of disagreement is relevant to the subject being discussed or not. As such, the conversation as a whole does not get sidetracked onto an unintended tangent by one or two impulsive interlocutors, while at the same time, all topical assertions are still left intact, comprehensible, and — quite crucially — they remain retrievable at a later time.

I guess we could add the use of bullet points to the above list, albeit that I consider that part of the logical presentation mentioned in the first bullet point above, hereby demonstrated as part of the assertion.

Not a sane way to proceed. I will not take part in insanity.
    While I can both understand and accept that you loathe typing, you are making a grave mistake by denigrating the use of the written word in general as an excuse for your personal vendetta with the keyboard of your computer.

Furthermore, The One Truth is a discussion forum, specifically intended for communication via the written word, and just as specifically because of the advantages of the written word that I've listed higher up in this post.

I just wanted a simple, straight answer...an answer from one's own critical thinking, and maybe even a bit of thinking outside of the box. I should know better by now.
    Are you saying that Chris and I cannot think outside of the box? Well, I cannot speak for Chris — and I'm going to let him address that himself, if he so chooses — but when it comes to myself, then I'm afraid you know me only just as badly as I know you — which I admit that I do.

If you look at my posting history, or if you think back to what The One Truth used to look like and what a mess it was in when I came on board, versus what it looks like now and the atmosphere of trust we have now, then I think you will find that I'm quite capable of thinking out of the box and of thinking for myself.

We don't have an emoticon for a single-eyebrow frown in the style of Mr. Spock, or else I would be using it right now. I guess I'm just going to have to settle for a wry face then.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), Chris (21st October 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2018), Melidae (21st October 2018), modwiz (21st October 2018), Wind (21st October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Trump recent tweet

All levels of government and Law Enforcement are watching carefully for VOTER FRAUD, including during EARLY VOTING. Cheat at your own peril. Violators will be subject to maximum penalties, both civil and criminal!

5:36 PM - 20 Oct 2018

U.S.—Upon looking at the bleak, uncivilized nature of our political discourse, millions of people across the nation announced Thursday they are feeling nostalgic for a more refined time when politicians just shot each other with pistols to resolve their differences.

Any more questions about voter fraud?

Donald Trump @realDonaldTrump
    All levels of government and Law Enforcement are watching carefully for VOTER FRAUD, including during EARLY VOTING. Cheat at your own peril. Violators will be subject to maximum penalties, both civil and criminal!
    5:48 PM - 20 Oct 2018
    Last edited by turiya, 22nd October 2018 at 02:33.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), JRS (21st October 2018), modwiz (21st October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post

11:56 AM - 30 Sep 2018
    well, i invite him to come to georgia then and bring a big stick. oh wait, he's already been here. no prob here. move along folks.

here's how it works... write a bill requiring "exact match" that is just another form of gerrymandering without moving boarders around. vote it into law by a rebub controlled congress. then have yer sec of st cherry pick registrations to come up with a "pruge" list. then run him for gov...
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), Aragorn (21st October 2018), Chris (21st October 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    well, i invite him to come to georgia then and bring a big stick. oh wait, he's already been here. no prob here. move along folks.

here's how it works... write a bill requiring "exact match" that is just another form of gerrymandering without moving boarders around. vote it into law by a rebub controlled congress. then have yer sec of st cherry pick registrations to come up with a "pruge" list. then run him for gov...
    I have no idea what any of that means, but it sounds like fun.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), Chris (21st October 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2018), modwiz (21st October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    True Pundit
    Speaking of borders...

Nearly 100 ISIS Terrorist Arrests Prompt Worries About Caravan

Nearly 100 ISIS Terrorist Arrests Prompt Worries About Caravan
    Arrests of nearly 100 ISIS terrorists in Guatemala has a Washington, D.C., nonprofit government watchdog sounding alarms on that huge caravan of migrants marching north from that country and Honduras through Mexico to the U.S. border.
    “Guatemala has long been known as a major smuggling corridor for foreigners from African and Asian countries making their way into the U.S,” Judicial Watch said Friday. “All this makes ISIS terrorists operating in Guatemala incredibly alarming.”
    Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales told the Conference for Prosperity and Security in Central America last week that “not only have we arrested them within our territory, but they have been deported to their countries of origin.” The arrests were made following investigations assisted by intelligence agencies of other countries, which Morales declined to name.
    truepundit.com

3:45 PM - 17 Oct 2018
    And, Pompeo corrects the MSM Fake News release...

Pompeo scolds ABC News for ‘factually false’ report he listened to Khashoggi murder tape

Pompeo scolds ABC News for ‘factually false’ report he listened to Khashoggi murder tape
    Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is flatly denying an ABC News report that said he listened to, and read the transcript of, audio of columnist Jamal Khashoggi being murdered in the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul.
    ABC quoted a “senior Turkish official” for the bombshell story that indirectly confirms that such a tape exists and that a Saudi hit squad killed Mr. Khashoggi.

“I will take your Khashoggi question and only that one,” he said. “I’ve seen no tape. I’ve seen no – or I’ve heard no tape. I’ve seen no transcript. And the network that reported that ought to pull down the headline that says I have.”
    truepundit.com

3:15 PM - 20 Oct 2018
    Here ya go, Fred Steeves, Soros ain't no Democrat, he's just a rich bastard that pays the left politicians off... to do his bidding in taking down this country... put that in your pipe, if you can see as to where you've placed the damn thing...

Rep. Scalise: Soros-Funded Radicals Have Overtaken The Democratic Party

Rep. Scalise: Soros-Funded Radicals Have Overtaken The Democratic Party
    Congressman Steve Scalise (R-LA), the House Majority Whip who was nearly gunned down by a radical anti-Trump socialist in 2017, has warned that the Democratic Party is now under control of a radical base fueled and funded by the likes of George Soros.
    In an op-ed for Fox News, the GOP congressman highlights several “shocking reports” in recent days where Republican candidates have either been harassed or met with cruel violence.
    “We are less than 20 days out from Election Day and the shocking reports of attacks against Republican candidates and volunteers keep getting worse,” Scalise laments. “In Minnesota, two Republican candidates for state office were punched.”
    truepundit.com

3:15 PM - 20 Oct 2018

As it has been already discussed. The brainwashing goes quite deep.
    A good example of this is how clever & deceptive 'The Masters of Deception' have been - a.k.a the Rothschild & Rockefeller central bankers (and their minions). They've really done an absolute supreme job in how they've laid out their deception through the wording that is contained within the Internal Revenue Code - ...pssst... yes, the bankers wrote the IRCode.

A Multiplicity of Agent Smiths

As in the movie, The Matrix , the Masters of Deception have set their scheme up so that 'We the People' will (unwittingly) act as 'agents' (as in a multiplicity of Agent Smiths) working for the control system (in this case, the control mechanism is the IRS). Under the threat of fine or imprisonment, they've got just about everyone in our society working against one another, watching each other, "see something, say something" about each other. They've worked their magic in a way that has got people going at each others' throats. In effect, they've got People 'ratting' on other people because they think they are not paying their 'fair share' in taxes, not doing what they themselves have been brainwashed into believing they should do. The use of the 'fear' factor has worked extremely well in this case, as well as with other dimensions of our society.

In other words, Fred, if one is not 100% aware of what is taking place, undoubtedly, that individual will unwittingly be working as an agent for this corrupted system. Working to keep us - 'We the People' - divided & fighting with each other.

So, do yourself a favor Fred Steeves, it takes real guts to self-examine oneself. You, yourself, have quoted Socrates with every post that you have written on this forum.

"An unexamined life is a life that is not worth living"

Or, are they words that just sound good? Or maybe, they just look good... Come on, Fred, take a real good look & then pull yourself out of your grave, man!

Last edited by turiya, 21st October 2018 at 12:20.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2018), Melidae (21st October 2018), modwiz (21st October 2018), PurpleLama (23rd October 2018)