Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs The Deep State

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Cross-posted on another thread - Post #127 - by Aianawa

Hey Aianawa

This is one of the better SerialBrain2 videos regarding Donald Trump's relationship with Roy Cohn.
    Check it out. Main body of the video begins @ 3:44

The War Drummer - Why Donald J. Trump is the most feared man in the world
    (Oct 12, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_ZyeDdbdo0

War Drummer quotes Q post 2299 "Define Treason", but actually the Q posts have been upgraded. So, the actually post that he is referring to is Q post 2300....

Red October / Red Cross / Suicide Prevention Hotline

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Sep 2018 - 3:33:44 PM

. R .
    RED OCTOBER
    . D .
    Justice K confirmation
    DECLAS
    Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein [payment in full]
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeff-flake-brett-kavanaugh-fbi-probe-today-elevator-protest-chris-coons-2018-09-28/
    "Flake's decision came after he spoke to senators of both parties and withstood pressure from some Republicans not to take such a step. As he considered his course of action, Flake also had a conversation with Deputy Attorney General [Rod Rosenstein], who is in charge of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation."
    Define 'Treason'.
    The crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
    Define 'Subversion'.
    The act of subverting : the state of being subverted; especially : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within?
    Think line of questions re: Sen. Graham > Justice K re: 'Enemy Combatants'.
    1-800-273-8255 ==>Suicide Prevention Hotline
    Operators standing by.
    Q

Military Intelligence & State Secrets

Anonymous 31 Oct 2017 - 11:00:15 PM

1509505215390.jpg

SCI[F]
    Military Intelligence.
    What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC?
    What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
    What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
    Why is this relevant?
    What was Flynn's background?
    Why is this relevant?
    Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth?
    Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?
    Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?
    Was TRUMP asked to run for President?
    Why?
    By Who?
    Was HRC next in line?
    Was the election suppose to be rigged?
    Did good people prevent the rigging?
    Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate?
    Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?
    What is POTUS in control of?
    What is the one organization left that isn't corrupt?
    Why does the military play such a vital role?
    Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals?
    Who guards former Presidents?
    Why is that relevant?
    Who guards HRC?
    Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
    Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
    What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
    What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
    What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
    Why is this important?
    What is Mueller's background? Military?
    Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering?
    How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
    Who is helping POTUS?

Corrupt Maxine Waters Obstructed Oversight into Uranium One Cash Flows to the Clintons

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 5 Sep 2018 - 11:34:26 AM

Dl8fQTCW4AArdi1.jpg

https://vault.fbi.gov/uranium-one-transaction/uranium-one-transaction-part-01-of-01/view
    [Letter from Committee on Financial Services]
    Maxine Waters, California, Ranking Member
    https://financialservices.house.gov/about/members.htm
    How do you obstruct oversight?
    How do you obtain 'inside knowledge' to closed door 'financial' investigations?
    Maxine Waters, California, Ranking Member
    Those who are the loudest….
    Have the most to FEAR [hide]?
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/5493622538001/?#sp=show-clips
    Money talks.
    Q

Last edited by turiya, 20th October 2018 at 21:51.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2018), Elen (20th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    Could anyone explain to me why they consider globalism preferable to nationalism?
    As explained by Chris, nationalism is the false belief that one's own nation is better than other nations. It is essentially a weakened form of racial prejudice.

Now, when it comes to globalism, things are a little more complicated. There are two types of globalism. The type of globalism championed by the US Democrats and the European Union is an economic globalism, or perhaps put more precisely, it is a capitalist-corporatist globalism. This is the kind of thing that the Rockefellers and Soros have so far always been endorsing, as well as Bush Sr.

The other type of globalism is a humanitarian one, in which people from different cultures look past their differences and instead focus on what unites us, which is that in the end, we're all brothers and sisters. This type of globalism does not necessarily require any kind of government. It is a globalism of the people, not of the bankers or of the politicians. And the people who support this type of globalism have so far always been vehemently protesting against the other kind of globalism — the one where the whole world becomes a single market place and everything is controlled by multinational corporations (which includes but is not limited to the banks).

Both nationalism and the capitalist/corporatist globalism have fascist traits. Fascism is a form of government where the power rests in the hand of private corporations, and whereby politicians are merely shills for these private corporations. The only difference between nationalism and corporatist globalism is that with nationalism, the fascism stays within the nation's borders, whereas corporatist globalism seeks to conquer and subjugate the world, and then turn that into a single nation.

The other kind of globalism — the one I personally support — is egalitarian in nature, because it focuses on what makes us human, rather than upon what pleases the business world.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2018), Chris (20th October 2018), Melidae (20th October 2018), palooka's revenge (20th October 2018), Wind (20th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Am loving your sharing and material and hope others ( either side or neutral Q wise ) get a better welcome than you have so far. Hug n welcome back from me and atm imo more people are seeing n seeking safe lighthouses forum wise.

Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    Hey Fred, good of you to leave a post for me.

Yes, of course. This is the way of the dualistic world in which we live. The pendulum swings from one extreme to the other extreme. As Ba-ba-Ra has said in a recent message to me, we are witnessing the fall of one Deep State & the rise of another. This could very well be. Certainly, Donald Trump may very well have meant what he said during his inauguration speech...

"We are not merely transferring power from one administration to another, or from one party to another. But we are transferring power from Washington DC and giving it back to you - The People." -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1FPra6JK_M

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1FPra6JK_M

There will always be the question as who will come behind him. Much can be done to try to keep the nefarious individuals from seizing power - Term limits, preventing voter fraud, the lobbyist bribes, insider trading, etc. The best individual that I can see coming as a follow-up would be Rand Paul. But certainly, the pendulum is bound to swing. There is momentum behind it. Just have to see how that plays itself out. The world will continue to churn long after you & I have disappeared from the scene.

But, when it comes to the false accusations... oh, I see what was written initially has been retracted... Yes, emotions should be checked at the door before entering to comment...

Regarding Kiwi...
    I know there have been some PA members that were banned temporarily & permanently (retired), others had come to decide not to post again on the forum after Bill Ryan's crying-baby victimhood tantrum that he threw - he simply disliked what was taking place. Funny he called the Qanon thing a 'cult'.

Define 'projection'.
    Define 'psychological projection'
    Q

As, because of Bill Ryan's past experience with Scientology, and seeing how much of the membership were flocking to hit the "Thank You" button - giving much adoration to Bill, I've often considered that all the attention may be effecting Bill's reasoning skills, and that, in a way, it looked to be somewhat of a cult that I happened to fall in with.... I never felt comfortable with hitting that "Thank You" button. His over-the-top moralistic attitude - banning people & unsubscribing members for trivial things - comes from his Scientology conditioning / brainwashing days with that crowd.

I think Bill saw what was happening with Q as something that was not under his control. I think he felt that it had to stop. He had no interest in researching what was being posted by Q, to see for himself whether the phenom was indeed a military intelligence operation. In order to come see if it indeed was, you had to do the research. There have been plenty of Q - proofs to show that it surely is.

Bill initially came at me because he didn't like my reply. Bill threatened to ban me. My response was essentially that one can find cults just about everywhere you look in society, if that is what you are looking for. My example was when I went to the gym to workout, there was a time when I tried to change the channel from the CNN news station to another news channel. Dozens of people threw a fit, expressed there anger to my changing it to a different news station. In a sense, this can also be considered to be called a cult - the CNN cult (if you will) of people that are hooked on watching that particular type of propaganda programming.

After this, a couple others were temporarily banned. Kiwi got his third strike warning. I am also riding on my third strike warning. All of us had initially be contacted by several other forum members wanting us to come back. Personally, I had previously contributed to the PA forum several times in the past. With Bill's basically calling me an 'unbalanced' individual, I felt... "Well, enough of that."

From ex-wife Christine's information, Bill has used the PA contributions to pay his own bills. I choose not to support him or his forum in any way, shape or form, now.

I was considering to contribute to this forum... went to see it would accept Paypal, but the button doesn't work. I know that you had a thread here discussing how to get more members to stay afloat. Well, after Aragorn's well scripted post, I think I will pass on that notion.

Don't know what the other members are up to.... edina is gearing up to walk across the Appalachians. Last I heard from Kiwi is that he's enjoying nature for a change from the internet. MM (lost her moderator position over this) is focusing on local issues where she lives (Arizona). In the meantime, we'll just have to see how long I last here.

Regards - t
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chris (20th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2018), JRS (21st October 2018), Melidae (20th October 2018), modwiz (20th October 2018), turiya (20th October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Another SerialBrain2 vid... Seems to have the Never-Trumpers & Trump-Haters in mind - as the target audience... Well, have at it - Enjoy!
    WarGames

Q !UW.yye1fxo 19 Jan 2018 - 5:49:21 PM
    Anonymous 19 Jan 2018 - 5:46:59 PM
    >>97705
    was that our "wargames" i.e. get us meme troops in a live-fire drill?
    >>97724
    Shall we play a game?
    How about a nice game of chess?
    WarGames.
    Double meaning.
    [CLAS-5849]
    Fake incoming missile alert [Defcon 1].
    We know all.
    TRUST.
    Q

Is President Trump really, BRILLIANT? What exactly is 4D chess? The game BRILLIANT people play!
    (Oct 15, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ujHmAs4fp4

Lynn de Rothschild Can't Sleep

Q !UW.yye1fxo 14 Jan 2018 - 12:32:34 AM
    Anonymous 13 Jan 2018 - 11:58:50 PM

cfee654a467f894fa953e0e9b310d03c19bb98a788b2822ddb 4ba6ef1e879d5b.png

F*k!!!
    >>43088
    We're closer than you think.
    Try to get some sleep, it must be difficult.
    Q

Mark Zuckerberg Big Meeting

Q !UW.yye1fxo 21 Mar 2018 - 12:52:37 AM

MZ.
    RT.
    Big meeting.
    Cell phones left at door.
    +8
    5 political
    1 former intel dir
    Mask & Spin
    IDEN friendly ‘insiders’
    MSM support +talking points
    Shift narrative
    FAIL
    We hear you.
    We have the algorithm.
    Thank you @ Snowden.
    Learn chess.
    Down she goes.
    Nobody escapes this.
    NOBODY.
    Q

Repost

Q !ITPb.qbhqo 14 Dec 2017 - 9:43:38 PM

Shall we play a game?
    Find the spider(s) and build the web (the ‘map’).
    Remember, they consider you to be the fly (specifically, the ‘feeder’).
    Remember, they never thought she was going to lose.
    Therefore, they never thought investigations and/or public interest into their criminal acts would be exposed/investigated.
    Therefore, they never thought they had anything to fear.
    Therefore, they openly showcase their symbolism.
    Therefore, they were sloppy.
    Hussein’s last speech in Chicago re: ‘scandal free’.
    Why did he continually emphasize that phrase?
    As a backup, they infiltrated and control the narrative (the ‘MSM’).
    As a backup, they install only those on the team.
    As a backup, they blackmail those that aren’t.
    As a backup, they defined ‘conspiracy’ as crazy/mentally unstable and label anything ‘true’ as such.
    This works given most of what they engage in is pure evil and simply unbelievable (hard to swallow).
    The ‘fix’ has always been in – no matter which party won the election (-JFK (killed)/Reagan(shot)).
    This was always the promise made to those who played the game (willingly or otherwise) (i.e., they would never lose power).
    Power of the (3) letter agencies.
    Power over the US Military (WW dominance to push against other nations and install like-kind).
    These people are really stupid.
    Follow the husbands.
    Another Hint:
    Ian Cameron
    McKinsey & Company
    Clowns In America.
    Dr. Emmett J. Rice.
    Federal Reserve.
    Everyone is connected.
    How about a nice game of chess?
    Q

Last edited by turiya, 20th October 2018 at 21:45.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2018), modwiz (20th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    As explained by Chris, nationalism is the false belief that one's own nation is better than other nations. It is essentially a weakened form of racial prejudice.

Now, when it comes to globalism, things are a little more complicated. There are two types of globalism. The type of globalism championed by the US Democrats and the European Union is an economic globalism, or perhaps put more precisely, it is a capitalist-corporatist globalism. This is the kind of thing that the Rockefellers and Soros have so far always been endorsing, as well as Bush Sr.

The other type of globalism is a humanitarian one, in which people from different cultures look past their differences and instead focus on what unites us, which is that in the end, we're all brothers and sisters. This type of globalism does not necessarily require any kind of government. It is a globalism of the people, not of the bankers or of the politicians. And the people who support this type of globalism have so far always been vehemently protesting against the other kind of globalism — the one where the whole world becomes a single market place and everything is controlled by multinational corporations (which includes but is not limited to the banks).

Both nationalism and the capitalist/corporatist globalism have fascist traits. Fascism is a form of government where the power rests in the hand of private corporations, and whereby politicians are merely shills for these private corporations. The only difference between nationalism and corporatist globalism is that with nationalism, the fascism stays within the nation's borders, whereas corporatist globalism seeks to conquer and subjugate the world, and then turn that into a single nation.

The other kind of globalism — the one I personally support — is egalitarian in nature, because it focuses on what makes us human, rather than upon what pleases the business world.
    Thank you for the response, Aragorn.

I still don't comprehend where notion of nationalism you and Chris are talking about is coming from. From my perspective it is like 'feeding your own family before feeding the world'. The US spends billions + of dollars to support other nations, and yet here at home there is a growing poverty and an infrastructure that is falling apart. It just makes more sense to me to take care of our own first. I liken it to a young mother that gives so much of herself to her family that she soon has nothing left to give...she has to learn to take care of herself first in order to have something to give to others. That being said, there is nothing preventing us as a people from uniting with others around the world...except governments with their own agendas that has nothing to do with what the people want.

Of the two forms of globalism you speak of...I think we can agree that the NWO form of globalism is totally unacceptable. But before we can reach the humanitarian globalism you mention, wouldn't we have to get rid of the Soros' and Rothchilds' and all who seek power and control over others? You know, the ones that have the resources to force their will on others without their consent.

I see getting from where we are today and where we desire to be as a process.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2018), Aragorn (20th October 2018), Chris (20th October 2018), modwiz (20th October 2018), PurpleLama (23rd October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Thank you for the response, Aragorn.

I still don't comprehend where notion of nationalism you and Chris are talking about is coming from. From my perspective it is like 'feeding your own family before feeding the world'. The US spends billions + of dollars to support other nations, and yet here at home there is a growing poverty and an infrastructure that is falling apart. It just makes more sense to me to take care of our own first. I liken it to a young mother that gives so much of herself to her family that she soon has nothing left to give...she has to learn to take care of herself first in order to have something to give to others. That being said, there is nothing preventing us as a people from uniting with others around the world...except governments with their own agendas that has nothing to do with what the people want.

Of the two forms of globalism you speak of...I think we can agree that the NWO form of globalism is totally unacceptable. But before we can reach the humanitarian globalism you mention, wouldn't we have to get rid of the Soros' and Rothchilds' and all who seek power and control over others? You know, the ones that have the resources to force their will on others without their consent.

My own perspective on this, is that a certain amount of nationalism and tribalism is a natural occurrence, stemming from the biological imperative to protect one's own kin. The English word kindness comes from kin, signifying that it is the natural, programmed response of most species to protect those that are close to them genetically, at the exclusion and expense of others.

That in itself is fine and a nation is essentially an extended family, as is a tribe. The challenge is to be aware of these natural inclinations to favour those that are kin and not let it inform our daily lives and our politics in a prejudicial way. The big difference between third world countries and those in the first world is that the former are incredibly tribal and always highly nationalistic, with no quarter given to those that are of a different tribe, race or religion. Western Democracies are superior to these countries in the sense that they managed to overcome centuries of tribalism and in the case of Europe, even nationalism, to concentrate on cooperation instead.

The sort of Nationalism that is now rising in Eastern and Southern Europe, Britain and the US is dangerous, precisely because it goes against the spirit of cooperation and inclusion that has been the prevailing trend since WW2 and is taking these countries back to a dangerous place in their History, where the "other" is seen as the enemy. If you take the US for instance, it has always been a highly patriotic place and that was fine, because anyone could become an American, irrespective of where they came from. However, if we're honest, that sort of patriotism has largely been replaced by White Nationalism, an exclusionary movement which seed white people and their culture (whatever that is) as superior to others and wants to carve out a territory that is exclusively for whites. In that sense, White Nationalism is just the latest iteration of Racism, which was a major feature of US social relations since its inception.

In case of the UK, we are actually seeing the rise of English Nationalism, which is perhaps understandable, since English national pride and identity have been deliberately suppressed for at least three centuries, to ensure the continued survival of first, the British Empire and then the United Kingdom. Now that English Nationalism has reasserted itself, mostly expressed through Brexit, that country is on borrowed time and probably can't survive much longer as a United Kingdom, but will splinter into its constituents parts as Nationalism in each constituent country (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) becomes the driving force of UK politics, making a Union untenable. The forces that drove the member states of the Soviet Union apart were very similar to the ones that are now driving the UK apart and I see some parallels with the US situation as well.

As for globalism, there is a lot of confusion around the subject, so let me try and simplify it. The first wave of globalism started at the end of the fifteenth century and lasted until the beginning of the 21st. It was about Empire, where Europe and later their erstwhile colonies (chiefly the US) ruled and controlled world. That first wave of globalisation / globalism was dominated by Europe's royal families first, but also their bankers, as you mentioned, chiefly the Rothschilds. They managed to extend their power after the end of Empire by using the USA as a proxy, particularly the US armed forces and the Federal Reserve. That phase of globalisation is now coming to an end.

The second phase is about the US and UK in particular losing their power and influence over the world and going back to a more multipolar system where dozens of different countries compete for regional dominance. This has the danger of leading to major wars and the rise in Nationalism not just in the US and the UK, but also in Russia and China, makes that far more likely than ever before. Also, when up-and-coming world powers usurp the incumbents, it rarely happens peacefully and the periphery of China and Russia is a particularly likely hotspot for the next major war.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2018), Aragorn (20th October 2018), Melidae (20th October 2018), palooka's revenge (21st October 2018), Wind (20th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts

That's an excellent clarification Aragorn...I would have thought it unnecessary to point out...but there ya' go...

Is President Trump really, BRILLIANT? What exactly is 4D chess? The game BRILLIANT people play!
    (Oct 15, 2018)
    Trust me... Those brilliant Trump quotes cannot be attributed to him...his 'collaborators' sourced them for him. You really don't understand do you? Trump is a product of every tool available to propagandists. He is hollow...he is nothing without his tools. He's a shell housing waste products.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2018), Aragorn (20th October 2018), Chris (20th October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Countries Around The World Are Already Transitioning Their Economies - Episode 1694a
    (Oct 19, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llgw-1ZqlX0

Description:

The auto industry is getting hit world wide and auto sales are declining rapidly. Auto sales are propped up via loans, without loans the majority of the public would not be able to afford an automobile. Existing home sales declined for the 7 month in a row. The real estate market is falling apart and this is part of the plan. The Fed will continue to raise rates which will destroy many parts of the economy and then implode the global economy. Countries are transitioning to move away from the central bank currency.

Stealth Operation Initialized, Deep State [SA] Mission Fail - Episode 1694b

(Oct 19, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffly9v3tVYY

Description:

Main body of this report begins @ 3:12

Leakers are being arrested left and right, an FBI agent has been arrested, government officials have been recently arrested, the Sessions crack down is here. Trump warns Central American to turn around the immigrant caravan. Mexico reinforces their borders. The entire SA operation by the deep state will fail. Trump and the patriots have been using a stealth operation to counter the deep state.Trump stops NGO from entering North Korea. Iran is removing its forces and advisors from Syria.

Immigration
    Caravan coming up from Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador and Nicaragua.

Regarding the Khashoggi Disappearance...

Turkey hasn’t shared Khashoggi audio with U.S., minister says

• Turkey’s foreign minister says his country has not shared any audio recordings from Jamal Khashoggi’s disappearance with U.S. officials,
    • “It is out of the question for Turkey to give [U.S. Secretary of State Mike] Pompeo or any other U.S. official any audio recording,” Mevlut Cavusoglu told reporters during a visit to Tirana, Albania, hmmm, that is interesting, but its amazing how the MSM continues to refer to the recorderings, has any really heard them. It really doesn’t matter unless you verify the recording that it was khashogi being tortured.
    • This reminds of Syria, when Nikki Haley and other held up pictures of gassed victims and then pointed the finger at Assad, without providing evidence of who really did this, because as we know there were terrorist in Syria and it didn’t occur to any one that it could of been the terrorists, of course they didn’t because the terrorists were the paid mercenary army and that was not part of the agenda.
    • Of course, as a result of the investigation so far, Turkey does have some information and evidence,” Cavusoglu said. “We will share them with the world when they become fully clear because the whole world, understandably, wants to know what happened to Khashoggi and how it happened.”

So the investigators are still investigating and they have know evidence but the MSM and Brennan with CIA know exactly what happened
    Source: cbc.ca

Jamal Khashoggi: or why you don’t trust the MSM even if they say what you want to hear

• the alleged murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi is a mass media rollout, every bit as sparsely verified and every bit as questionable as the official Skripal narrative, but this fact is being overlooked due to the cognitive dissonance involved in who is being blamed.
    • What we are seeing in the mainstream media at the moment is a narrative-shift The Saudis in general, and Muhammad bin Salman in particular, all previous “good guys” in the MSM pantheon, are being apparently re-branded as baddies with all the cartoonish excess normally reserved for Russia/Putin and Syria/Assad.

• American public officials, corporations and press pulling out of Saudi-related events in an attempt to “isolate” them.

• We are being bombarded with what one commentator rightly described as Grand Guignol narratives of slaughter, dismemberment, torture, all based on the kind of flimsy claims and dodgy alleged technologies we are already more than familiar with in a different context. Despite an almost total lack of hard evidence, we are being told the missing Khashoggi is not just definitely deceased, but horribly murdered and definitely by the Saudis.
    • Two major points seem to be largely missed. They are:
    • The Saudis may be local tyrants but for the Empire they are merely puppets.
    • The question of whether or not the Saudis really murdered Khashoggi is irrelevant to the message.
    • What matters to them is the narrative.
    • What all this should teach us is the need to stop assuming even the most basic connection between “the news” and vertical reality.

Source: off-guardian.org

This is a major push by the deep state...

Children are being Kidnapped, Tortured, Raped and Sacrificed

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 28 Aug 2018 - 7:05:40 PM

>>2772799
    Patriot -
    A little perspective…
    Patriots are dying to defend this great country and the FREEDOM she provides.
    Children are being kidnapped, tortured, raped, and sacrificed in the name of PURE EVIL.
    Stay the course.
    We are FIGHTING a deeply entrenched enemy.
    Think LISA BARSOOMIAN (Smile).
    2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
    Q

Trump seems to be sitting back and gathering as much military intelligence as possible, letting the MSM, the CIA, Brennan and Crew to waste their ammunition, how do you destroy your enemy, let them do it themselves.
    Lets review

1. deep state sets up operation
    2. MSM is fed all information from the intelligence team, they know it all because they planned the operation and carried it out
    3. Continue with the narrative, drip the information out each night to make the story believable, all MSM outlets will carry the same story
    4. talk about the torture, the recordings, but never show them
    5. Trump mentions rogue killers, to stir the pot to let the deep state know he knows what they did
    6. MSM/deep state show how it was done, the names, who was involved etc. We are watching the show
    7. The deep state then Pushes the narrative that Trump must sanction, separate, take action against SA. Push for a regime change and make SA the enemy so the deep state can remain in control of wonderland
    8. MSM says pompeo listened to the recording, then backtracks and says maybe he saw the transcript, story falls apart
    9. Trump tweets out fake news about the recordings
    10. Turkey foreign minister says we have not given recording to anyone and we wont’
    11. What is happening, on one side we have the deep state pushing their operation, on the otherside we have Trump, military intelligence pushing their stealth operation, is Turkey part of the stealth operation, maybe,
    12. This operation is to trap the deep state, to expose their fake news, and lies and go after those individuals who orchestrated this operation

X22Report.com
    Last edited by turiya, 20th October 2018 at 17:35.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I do not see this as right vs. left. I see this as nationalism vs. globalism. It is just being played out on the world stage by the US first. Don't be fooled. What happens here will affect every country sooner or later.

Could anyone explain to me why they consider globalism preferable to nationalism?

btw, I have read the Fourth Turning...more than once...and have formed my own opinions of it.
    As Aragorn has pointed out...I don't think anyone would or should. They both are the results of very disturbed instincts. Base survival drives that operate at the r-complex level. We should all be horrified by the existence and manifestation of that impulse by modern man. We as a species are capable of much better as has been amply pointed out by numerous spiritual and philosophical leaders.

We often don't adhere to what we know is correct and the higher goal because we don't want to. It's much easier to travel through the day choosing to follow blind instinct than it is to use the higher level aspects of the self. It becomes much worse when we fail to recognize the head reptiles. They are powerful and they are everywhere but they are not George Soros. Remove the scales from one's eyes and one will see the difference between those that are in it for oneself and those that are trying to find a way for everyone. The differences are there and they are stark. To recognize it though one has to clear the mind of negativity, from a fundamental perspective just stop the finger pointing.

An engineer would suggest when overwhelmed with contradictory awareness, it seems that too many paths to a solution exist. In the socio-political game many paths are presented and many of them are simply wrong intentionally realized by propaganda to lead to non-solutions and general confusion. They are the products of r-complex evil. Remain positive and never let go of the notion that it is about 'Us', not 'Them'. One step at a time!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2018), Aragorn (20th October 2018), Chris (20th October 2018), palooka's revenge (21st October 2018), Wind (20th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    I still don't comprehend where notion of nationalism you and Chris are talking about is coming from. From my perspective it is like 'feeding your own family before feeding the world'.
    This I understand, and I will defer to Chris' excellent post here, in which he explains how nationalism grew out of tribalism, and how it has evolved over the years.

The US spends billions + of dollars to support other nations, and yet here at home there is a growing poverty and an infrastructure that is falling apart. It just makes more sense to me to take care of our own first. I liken it to a young mother that gives so much of herself to her family that she soon has nothing left to give...she has to learn to take care of herself first in order to have something to give to others.
    I hear where you're coming from, and if it were indeed only that, then this support for other nations would be innocent. Sadly enough, that's not what the US' aid to foreign nations is about. What is really is, is a mere extension of the Marshall Plan that was effected after World War II, and which was one of the main reasons as to why the USA got involved in World War II in the first place.

The British government had previously asked the USA three times for help in the war against Hitler, but the USA had until then always declined. As I've already mentioned elsewhere — and as is well known among historians — the USA actually had business dealings going on with Nazi-Germany. It was only after the (US-provoked) Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1942 that the USA got involved in World War II — as you know, Japan had engaged itself in a military alliance with Nazi-Germany and Fascist Italy in those days, and was logistically heavily supported by the Nazis.

However, with the Soviet Union fighting alongside the Allied Forces in Europe, the USA feared that communism would gain a foothold in Western Europe after the war if the Russians were left to their own devices. And so a plan was devised in which the USA would be fighting alongside the other Allied Forces, and would then after the war help rebuild Europe by expanding the US' corporate power into Western Europe, thereby pushing back communism while also establishing a military presence here in Western Europe, just in case the Russians were to have any funny ideas. In fact, both Douglas McArthur and George Patton had plans for getting together with the remaining Nazis near the end of the war, with the intent of conquering Russia and destroying communism.

What I'm getting at here is that the USA had an ulterior motive for getting involved in World War II, and that as a nation, it has been conducting itself in the exact same manner ever since. And therefore, any aid that the USA gives to any foreign nation is always with the intent of expanding the US corporate empire. It has nothing to do with genuine humanitarianism, because the US government doesn't care the least bit more about the actual people in those foreign nations than it does about its own people.

The key to understanding it all is in the perversion of the phrase "government by the people, and for the people". The government of the USA is neither by the people nor for the people. It is government by the corporate world, and for the corporate world. And for that matter, it is not all that different really in the rest of the western world, but it is most prominent in the USA, because of the very way in which the US government and the US electoral system work.

That being said, there is nothing preventing us as a people from uniting with others around the world...except governments with their own agendas that has nothing to do with what the people want.
    Precisely. That is exactly what I was saying here-above.

Absolutely. If you think about it, then the financial-economical world — or otherwise put, the bankers and the hedge funds — are the ones who've got total control of the planet. Every industrial branch is dependent from it, all the way from the military-industrial complex over to Big Oil™, Big Coal™, Big Pharma™, and you name it. Even our private lives are dominated by money, and are directly affected by the sociopathic decisions made at Wall Street, the NY Stock Exchange, and whatever else there is. Governments even impose taxes upon us, which means that they are taking our money in order to finance their own follies and the expansion of the corporate empire.

We need to get rid of this system and move into a post-scarcity-based economy, similar to how it is in the United Federation of Planets in the Star Trek universe. After all — and it is crucial for people to understand this — while Earth's resources are limited, the scarcity is an artificial construct perpetrated by the banks. Once again, it's not about how much money and wealth one has, but about who has it, and who doesn't. That is their game.

Alas, the system has had so much time to secure itself and root itself deeply into the fabric of our (alleged) civilization that people cannot even fathom a world in which there wouldn't be any money, nor any scarcity. This was in fact one of the big debating points between our former colleague bsbray (known at Project Avalon these days as "A Voice from the Mountains") and myself. bsbray was a staunch proponent of capitalism — even though he only really became afflicted with that in the run-up to the 2016 US presidential elections — and he just couldn't see my point, regardless of how well I tried explaining it to him.

So if even members of this so-called "alternative community" can't grasp the concept of a world without money, then how is everyone in the mainstream going to be able to see it? And then how can we possibly bring about a post-scarcity economy? We are being ruled by an elite that not only created the scarcity-based economy model, but that is also actively defending, reinforcing and expanding the scarcity-based society on a daily basis. The power of this elite rests upon the acquiescence of the vast majority of the population, and this vast majority of the population has acquiesced to this. Because everyone has been brainwashed from their very early infancy on to accept this system as the norm.

We are caught in the predator's jaws, and I have no hope whatsoever that we will ever be able to get out of there. If humanity ever succeeds, then it would be nothing short of a miracle. And then it certainly won't be happening in my lifetime anymore.

Yes, but the process is going the wrong way.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2018), Chris (20th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2018), Melidae (20th October 2018), palooka's revenge (21st October 2018), Wind (20th October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    SerialBrain2
    Dem's Control Black Population

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 29 Oct 2017 - 10:30:26 PM

Projection
    D’s can’t lose control over the black population.
    At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.
    D’s formed the confederate states against freeing slaves.
    D’s formed the KKK.
    HRC’s mentor is who?
    What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote?
    Through the looking glass.
    They rely on the MSM to keep the narrative going but tech is entrenching on their controls. They missed this in 2016 and desperately attempting to censor now due to CIA cash infusions. This will fail.

The 2nd Sacrifice - Erasing History - Masonic Sorcery - By The War Drummer
    (Oct 17, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMcJPZZoQzk

Description:

Skip to 10:30 to avoid the commercial portion.

Dem's Control Black Pop Con't

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 29 1 Nov 2017 - 12:29:28 AM

Why do D’s want to control the black pop?
    Why do they intentionally keep poor and in need?
    Why do D’s project racism on a daily basis against R’s?
    Why do black elected officials do the crazy talk on behalf of D’s?
    How do D’s cover the historical facts of forming the confederacy, KKK, and oppose all things pro black re: legislation?
    What happens if D’s lose the slave grip on the black pop?
    Why do D’s, through the funding of the CIA, prop up and install Hollywood/media assets?
    Does this fall within Operation Mockingbird?
    What were the historical advantages D’s gained by having MSM and famous people peddling narrative?
    Who exposed the pedo network within H wood?
    You can’t answer the above but will laugh once disclose details.
    The network which controls this false narrative which in turns keeps the black pop under control is being dismantled.
    False local and national black leaders will be exposed next as shills for the D party.
    Follow the money.
    Maxine W has a $4mm home and cash assets in excess of $6mm.
    How is that possible? One example.
    All of these questions help to paint the full picture.

What Does Money Buy?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 29 6 Nov 2017 - 4:52:48 PM

What does money buy?
    How do you prevent tampering?
    Why are most forms of media left-wing?
    Why is H-wood left-wing?
    Why is the narrative so important?
    Why do liberals defer to racism w/o proof?
    No proof.
    Who is HRC’s mentor?
    What party was he affiliated with?
    Proof.
    What party formed the KKK?
    What party formed the Confederacy?
    What party abolished slavery?
    Why are D’s attempting to erase history?
    Is the black pop truly free today or enslaved by the D party?
    Refer back to black pop crumbs.
    Why is this relevant?
    Why is there an attack the day after bad news is published (D)?
    Do you believe in coincidences?
    Paint the picture.
    Crumbs will make bread.
    Operations underway.
    Operators active.
    Pray.
    Snow White.
    Godfather III.
    Q

Last edited by turiya, 20th October 2018 at 18:53.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Greg Hunter
    Greg Hunter - Weekly News Wrap Up 10.19.18
    (Oct 19, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_eQ9iQjxcU

Description:

Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com gives his take on the week's top stories in the Weekly News Wrap Up.

$21 Trillion “Missing”
    Dr. Mark Skidmore - $21 Trillion “Missing” Money Huge Implications for Dollar
    (Oct 13, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XRbcBz2Z4

Description:

Michigan State Economics Professor Mark Dr. Skidmore says there is a limit to money printing even when all the global central banks are doing it. Skidmore says, “What does it mean when a central bank is buying equities, or buying debt with printed money in order to suppress interest rates and keep this game going? I think, overall, the whole world is awash in debt, and it’s expanding at a rate that is unsustainable. The only way it has been sustained is that interest rates have been falling for 30 years. Now, interest rates are no longer falling, and we are running up against a constraint. Now, if this $21 trillion in “missing” federal money really represents spending above and beyond what the official records indicate, then that has huge financial implications and huge implications for confidence in the dollar as the reserve currency. This is an enormous priority to address and not just cover up and say we are all good.” In closing, Dr. Skidmore says, “How can you have a democracy if you don’t have any transparency whatsoever? Having integrity and confidence is so essential to the whole system, and this just puts everything in question. . . . We should clean this up and show we are legitimate. If we don’t, we are just shooting ourselves in the foot.”
    Last edited by turiya, 20th October 2018 at 21:23.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Dave Janda
    Trump's 4 Triggers That Are Imploding The Deep State
    (Oct 16, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vBrqeXBazs

Description:

The spotlight of this Briefing focuses on President Trump's triggering The Deep State into panic mode. Additional content is available at www.davejanda.com

Dave Janda
    explains what a SCIF is, as it relates to the following Q post...

Military Intelligence & State Secrets

Anonymous 31 Oct 2017 - 11:00:15 PM

1509505215390.jpg

SCI[F]
    Military Intelligence.
    What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC?
    What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
    What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
    Why is this relevant?
    What was Flynn's background?
    Why is this relevant?
    Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth?
    Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?
    Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?
    Was TRUMP asked to run for President?
    Why?
    By Who?
    Was HRC next in line?
    Was the election suppose to be rigged?
    Did good people prevent the rigging?
    Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate?
    Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?
    What is POTUS in control of?
    What is the one organization left that isn't corrupt?
    Why does the military play such a vital role?
    Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals?
    Who guards former Presidents?
    Why is that relevant?
    Who guards HRC?
    Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
    Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
    What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
    What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
    What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
    Why is this important?
    What is Mueller's background? Military?
    Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering?
    How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
    Who is helping POTUS?

Dave Janda - Deep State Lashing Out Because it is Losing
    (Oct 20, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fogcY-NNDg

Description:

Radio host Dr. Janda says, “I would say we are winning. The reason I say that is all these judicial appointments. . . . I believe we have a five to four rule of law majority in the Supreme Court. I believe (DOJ prosecutor) Huber has been working on these indictments behind the scenes, and they will be unsealed as soon as the declassification occurs. I believe military tribunals have been set up and will become more overt in their operation, but that doesn’t mean we have already won. We are winning, and we are in the process of winning. We have not won. That’s why I believe these midterm elections are so important. This is why we are seeing the hysteria out of the Deep State players that are the mid-level puppets.

This is why we see the Bookers, the Clintons, the Obamas and Bidens all lashing out. They know if people vote for rule of law candidates across the board and don’t buy into this agenda that the globalists are putting forward such as no border security, sanctuary cities, raising taxes, and if you don’t vote for us, we are going to beat the hell out of you, if they don’t buy into that agenda, the Deep State players know the rule of law will be implemented like it’s not been implemented for decades in America. The Deep State globalists are in the crosshairs of a true justice system as opposed to a justice system that is just smoke and mirrors.”
    Last edited by turiya, 22nd October 2018 at 02:22.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    You know, I really don't understand it. You single-minded US Republicans and Trump fanboys already have your candidate in the White House. So why do you — i.e. the impersonal "you" — still feel the need to post that ludicrous pro-Trump propaganda everywhere?
    So, I have no idea who it is that is being referred to with the statement above regarding "You Republicans". Again, 'blinders'.

Getting the picture?
    Dude, I'm getting the picture alright. Actually after following the newest modern day messiah Donald J. Trump for 2 years, and his sidekick Q for 1 year now, I've had the picture for some time now and it does NOT match your above disclaimer in any shape or manner what so ever. Look me in the eye and tell me 8 Chan won't vote 100% Red Republican, and that Q followers won't vote 100% Red Republican next month.

There's a legitimate conversation to be had here, but not so long as you keep splashing the walls with stuff like 8 Chan hard Right Wing propaganda, while simultaneously denying there's anything Republican about it. Come on man...

Again, you can't have it both ways.

So I put together a quick little montage comprised of your direct quotes, along with the flashy colorful Corey Goode type of sensational headlines, showing just how partisan this whole deal is with "You Republicans":

The Dems need to take back the House, otherwise its GITMO for many.
    Comey Donates Maximum Amount to Democratic Challenger in Virginia House Race
    Mueller Holding Back the Russian Probe Report to Save Democrats from Huge Embarrassment before Midterms
    Trump lays into Senator Warren
    Limbaugh on Khashoggi:
    CONFIRMED: George Soros Funded Fusion GPS; Dirty Dem Money Helped Back Bogus Trump Dossier
    We are now seeing leakers being arrested and these leakers are tracking right back to Obama and Clinton and the Mueller investigation.
    Corrupt Maxine Waters Obstructed Oversight into Uranium One Cash Flows to the Clintons
    Dem's Control Black Population
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI[/B] 29 1 Nov 2017 - 12:29:28 AM

Why do D’s want to control the black pop?
    Why do they intentionally keep poor and in need?
    Why do D’s project racism on a daily basis against R’s?
    Why do black elected officials do the crazy talk on behalf of D’s?
    How do D’s cover the historical facts of forming the confederacy, KKK, and oppose all things pro black re: legislation?
    What happens if D’s lose the slave grip on the black pop?
    Why do D’s, through the funding of the CIA, prop up and install Hollywood/media assets?...
    Ready for a legitimate conversation, or keep this shit up?
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 20th October 2018 at 21:46.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2018), Aragorn (20th October 2018), Chris (20th October 2018), palooka's revenge (21st October 2018), Wind (20th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Imo we are in a > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversation >

9 External links

Definition and characterization[edit]

No generally accepted definition of conversation exists, beyond the fact that a conversation involves at least two people talking together.[1] Consequently, the term is often defined by what it is not. A ritualized exchange such as a mutual greeting is not a conversation, and an interaction that includes a marked status differential (such as a boss giving orders) is also not a conversation.[2] An interaction with a tightly focused topic or purpose is also generally not considered a conversation.[3] Summarizing these properties, one authority writes that "Conversation is the kind of speech that happens informally, symmetrically, and for the purposes of establishing and maintaining social ties."[4]

From a less technical perspective, a writer on etiquette in the early 20th century defined conversation as the polite give and take of subjects thought of by people talking with each other for company.[5]

Conversations follow rules of etiquette because conversations are social interactions, and therefore depend on social convention. Specific rules for conversation arise from the cooperative principle. Failure to adhere to these rules causes the conversation to deteriorate or eventually to end. Contributions to a conversation are responses to what has previously been said.

Conversations may be the optimal form of communication, depending on the participants' intended ends. Conversations may be ideal when, for example, each party desires a relatively equal exchange of information, or when the parties desire to build social ties. On the other hand, if permanency or the ability to review such information is important, written communication may be ideal. Or if time-efficient communication is most important, a speech may be preferable.

Conversation involves a lot more nuanced and implied context that lies beneath just the words.[6]

Conversation is generally face-to-face person-to-person at the same time (synchronous) – possibly online with video applications such as Skype, but might also include audio-only phone calls. It would not generally include internet written communication which tends to be asynchronous (not same time – can read and respond later if at all) and does not fit the 'con'='with' in 'conversation'. In face to face conversation it has been suggested that 85% of the communication is non-verbal/body language – a smile, a frown, a shrug, tone of voice conveying much added meaning to the mere words. Short forms of written communication such as sms are thus frequently misunderstood. Yet the convenience and apparent control makes them increasingly popular now that many people seem to prefer to communicate via short text or Facebook post and/or 'like' than actually meeting face to face.

Face to face conversation is increasingly deemed less important when people have already seen all the relevant news about the other person they have already shared online. Also people would typically never say face to face some things they might easily write with the apparent impunity of anonymous online posts. To this extent the decreasing popularity of face to face conversation can be seen as a loss to society and civility.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th October 2018), Chris (21st October 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2018), Melidae (20th October 2018), modwiz (20th October 2018), turiya (20th October 2018)