Thread: R.I.P. Robert "Bob" Dean (02.03.1929 - 11.10.2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts

Lightbulb R.I.P. Robert "Bob" Dean (02.03.1929 - 11.10.2018)

Yesterday, Monday 15 October 2018, Bob Dean's wife Marsha Schafer sent the following email to Bill Ryan of Project Avalon...

Friends,

My husband Bob Dean passed into the light on the evening of October 11. Our retired Command Sergeant Major was 89. Please send your love and hold him in your thoughts to help guide him on his way.

I’d appreciate it if you would share your knowledge of his crossing with those who would want to know.

If anyone would like to honor his memory, please guide them to consider a contribution to the charity of their choice. Particularly organizations that assist military veterans, the homeless, children in need or animal welfare groups. Or, just do something nice for a stranger.

The above gesture honors his beliefs.

Thank you for your love and support of him while he tirelessly shared his knowledge with audiences around the world.

Kindly, Marcia Schafer

Bill and Kerry Cassidy got together for a livestream in honor of Bob's memory. I've embedded the video — 1 hour and 30 minutes — below.

Kerry has in the meantime also composed a YouTube playlist with videos featuring Bob Dean.

Rest in peace, Bob...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (16th October 2018), Dreamtimer (17th October 2018), Elen (18th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2018), JATUS (18th October 2018), Juniper (21st October 2018), Kathy (17th October 2018), modwiz (16th October 2018), Wind (16th October 2018), Zebowho (16th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    I've watched the recorded livestream of Bill and Kerry's conversation. All in all, it wasn't absolutely horrible, but it's a pity Kerry had to mess it up again. I had hoped that she would have held it together for at least this video.

Bill's input was quite serene, but unfortunately Kerry did most of the talking. She also had her phone going off several times — once even without answering it, because she was apparently on another phone in another room of the house — and then she went off on her usual tangent of self-promotion, throwing in the lying murderer Mark Richards, Zecharia Sitchin, the greys, the reptilians, the bases on the moon and on Mars, and even more of that woo-woo.

I seriously doubt whether any real UFO researcher will still be taking Kerry Cassidy seriously. Bill Ryan on the other hand was, as I wrote already, quite serene and to the point, and he was careful enough to avoid stepping into the pitfalls laid out before him by Kerry's lost sense of reality.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (17th October 2018), Dreamtimer (17th October 2018), Elen (18th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2018), JATUS (18th October 2018), Juniper (21st October 2018), Kathy (17th October 2018), Wind (17th October 2018)