Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you have a Facebook account, then please read

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Originally posted by Chris
    I once attended a rally against child abuse in London (that is where I saw David Icke speak for the first time and I must say he is a mesmerising public speaker, no wonder he was so successful in media and politics) and I am convinced that there is something really dark and fishy going on behind the scenes.
    Reply by Aragorn
    There is, yes.
    I don't know exactly what it is, but it can't be good and there are probably entities involved. I did a considerable amount of research on this, but what I found was so horrifying that I decided to abandon it altogether. You really don't want to know.
    Reply by Aragorn
    You're right, I don't want to know.
    ..... slowly and surely, not least through the help of forums such as this one, we learn our lessons and practice a certain amount of discernment. The danger is, and I see this happening to myself, is that when you don't know who to trust or believe, you don't trust or believe anyone. I am currently in a phase where I am sceptical about absolutely everyone and everything.

You can put what I'm about to say into the "absolutely everyone and everything" box of course and, given the horrific realities that by their very nature defy belief, I'm certainly not one to blame U for it. But never the less, it needs to be said.

I happen to personally know survivors, and one in particular, who is now a member of this forum. I can say that now, in as much as she has recently outed herself here as an RA/MC survivor.

This is what she tells me: it does not bother her one iota that you do not want to know details.

What does matter, far beyond anything you can imagine, is that you are, as Chris put it...

"...convinced that there is something really dark and fishy going on behind the scenes."

and as Aragorn agreed...

"There is, yes."

Survivors understand not wanting to know because they didn't want to know either! That's how horrific it was/is for them. In many cases, their minds dissociated to encapsulate these memories, so they could survive.

So how could they blame you for not wanting to know? They just need to be believed that such does go on, and did happen to them, and is still happening out there to others, and, for some, is still happening to them, on the inside.

They also know how hard it is to believe. One of their major struggles, besides the trauma itself, is believing this could have happened.

That's all I'm going to say at this point except to close by saying, in my words, what she has conveyed to me in hers, on behalf of herself and survivors everywhere. They are deeply grateful because they know what you had to do and go through yourselves, to get to this point, because they went through a form of exactly the same thing.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st October 2018), Chris (21st October 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2018), Elen (23rd October 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2018)