Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216168697071
Results 1,051 to 1,053 of 1053

Thread: Collapse

Senior Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,962 Times in 1,663 Posts
    Well, I have to agree with Aragorn, this has become a bit too political for my taste. Can we please keep the topic of conversation around the main theme of collapse (which is the only reason I brought up Bill Maher or the very real danger of a right-wing coup in the US) and leave the partisan mud-slinging to other threads?

Thanks

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (Yesterday), BeastOfBologna (26th November 2021), Fred Steeves (Yesterday), Wind (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 34,875 Times in 8,748 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Well, I have to agree with Aragorn, this has become a bit too political for my taste. Can we please keep the topic of conversation around the main theme of collapse (which is the only reason I brought up Bill Maher or the very real danger of a right-wing coup in the US) and leave the partisan mud-slinging to other threads?

Thanks
    Between you and I, it was taking all the joy out of the discussion from me, mudslinging in my mind denotes 'innuendo, propaganda, silliness, untruth... you won't get any of that from me'
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

Chris (Yesterday), Wind (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,719 Times in 1,155 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post

Thanks
    Well you started it bro. Bill Maher very much so uses U.S. centric current political events as a major basis for his show, and you drug him into this subject matter with your own slant on him. But I'm more than willing to let 'er go, fully agreed it's off topic, and I was part of it as well. Let's move on then.

Peace
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (Yesterday), BeastOfBologna (Yesterday), Chris (Yesterday), Wind (Yesterday)