Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

Thread: Collapse

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/bleeding-out/

Bleeding Out

“The difference between you and me,” Mr. Trump said to the ever more ghostly Joe Biden, fading mentally late in the action on the debate stage, “is that I’m not a politician and you are, and you’re a crooked politician.” Millions watching this spectacle might not have noticed, due to the media’s near-complete blackout of news detailing the Biden family’s adventures in systematic global moneygrubbing, but the Democratic candidate for president has political Ebola, a hemorrhagic fever of credibility, now gushing out of every pore and orifice.

Twitter and Facebook may try to squelch the story, but the evidence is all over the Internet now, like blood on a crime scene, in verifiable emails, texts, Snapchats, memoranda, and bank records that Ol’ White Joe Biden is at the center of a decades-long influence-peddling spree, selling his personal services to China, Russia, Ukraine, and any other country seeking favors in US government policy, and that this slime-trail of grift disqualifies him from holding high office as much as the irreversible rot of his cognitive abilities.

The “Laptop from Hell” affair has twelve more days to play out before the November 3 vote and the Democratic Party is in a terrible jam. Do they ask Mr. Biden to step aside, or do they keep running with him while the barrage of allegations and hard evidence pours down on them like so many mortar rounds on a besieged bunker? It’s obvious now that one way or another, voters are actually being asked to elect Kamala Harris president — but who asked for her? Only the disgraced and disabled head of the ticket, Joe Biden, desperate for a non-white running mate. Elsewise, she was so disliked by voters that she skulked out of the Iowa caucuses, ending her own run. Is Hillary ironing her purple pantsuit up in Chappaqua, awaiting the emergency call from her DNC?

The early 2020 impeachment gambit has finally blown up in the Democrats’ faces, too, as it’s now obvious the phony furor over Mr. Trump’s phone call to Ukraine President Zelensky was ginned up to smother any inquiry into Hunter Biden’s $83,000-a-month services to the Burisma gas company and its crooked chief, Mykola Zlochevsky, with help from then US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch and several of her staff, as well as then Secretary of State John Kerry.

Interestingly, figures associated with Mr. Kerry (the 2004 Democratic party nominee), Devon Archer and Christopher Heinz (Mr. Kerry’s stepson) also happened to be business associates of Hunter Biden’s, and therefore the Biden family syndicate. Mr. Archer is currently under conviction, awaiting sentencing, on a federal securities fraud rap. If US attorneys out of the DOJ have any interest in talking to him, they have a lever to incentivize his testimony about many of the transactions involving Burisma in Ukraine and the Chinese companies that were funneling payments to the Bidens for “introductions” to US persons of influence.

The Democrats have a whole lot of bad behavior to defend, ranging far beyond the Bidens to the decades-long activities of the Clintons in their charity frauds, the related Uranium One matter — in which $150-million in Russian money found its way into the Clinton Foundation — and the deal that set up transfers of US secret computer tech to Russia’s Skolkovo project, which eventuated in Russia’s development of hypersonic weapons. Not to mention the RussiaGate coup operation to overthrow the president using false allegations supplied by Mrs. Clinton, the Democratic National Committee, and scores of high officials in a range of executive agencies.

Ironically many of those same schemers are at it again in the recent letter by a long list of former Intel spooks trying to discredit The New York Post’s reporting on Hunter Biden’s laptop as “having all the earmarks” of a Russian disinformation op. At the top of the list of that letter’s signers, you’ll find John Brennan, CIA chief under Obama, and James Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence – both of them progenitors of the RussiaGate coup and liable to prosecution for seditious conspiracy. Can you smell their desperation?

Something else may be turning now, though, on this titanic hairball of corruption and deceit: mainstream media reporters starting to jump into lifeboats to save their reputations by actually reporting honestly on developments in this web of stories. The few early adapters to truth-telling may be the only survivors. The ones who stick with the ship of deception are going down into cold and darkness. And if President Trump wins reelection — a possibility despite polling that, in many cases, is just propaganda — the public will learn exactly how the Democratic Party became the enemy of the people.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd October 2020), Elen (24th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2020), Octopus Garden (10th January 2021), Wind (23rd October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Coollllaaaaappppapssssssssiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggg ggggggggggggggggg

into https://landing.newscientist.com/dep...ion-feature-3/

Wave function collapse

Part of a series on
    Quantum mechanics

In quantum mechanics, wave function collapse occurs when a wave function—initially in a superposition of several eigenstates—reduces to a single eigenstate due to interaction with the external world.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (24th October 2020), Octopus Garden (10th January 2021), Wind (23rd October 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This kind of stuff will lead to collapse. These folks don't have a alternate system. Not one which can hold up in the world we now live in.

The militiamen who plotted to kidnap and execute Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer saw their operation mainly as a backup plan for a much more ambitious “Plan A,” prosecutors say. The plan was to assemble 200 armed “Patriots” who would take over the state Capitol building in Lansing, Michigan, and then hold televised executions of the state officials they took hostage.
    Here's the court filing.

According to a document filed by the Michigan Attorney General’s Office this week in response to an attempt by attorneys for one of the men to drastically reduce his bond, the militiamen devised the Capitol takeover plan alongside their schemes to abduct Whitmer from her summer home. At the end, they intended either to kill everyone inside the building or to simply set it aflame with everyone locked inside.
    What kinds of people want to lock up elected Representatives and burn them alive?

Certainly not Patriots. Not real ones.

During one of the protests on April 30, armed men had attempted to invade the floor of the state House but were prevented from doing so by state police. The militiamen began scheming, thinking of ways to successfully overtake the Capitol building around that time.
    “Develop regional QRFs and squad tactics. Only add people you trust no statist, no fudds, no bootlickers and no cops or feds. If you're serious get a wire and message an admin your username.”
    The group’s rules included references to the “Boogaloo,” the civil war movement to which the participants all subscribed. One such rule limited membership: “Boojahidden only, No feds, statist, cops, bootlickers or commies or ethnonationalist.”
    Boojahaddin. Supposed to sound like mujahadin.

Hawaiian shirts. There is nothing aloha about what these boys are doing. Boys being the operative word here.

Clearly some folks really want collapse.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th November 2020), Chris (20th November 2020), Elen (21st November 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th November 2020), Octopus Garden (10th January 2021), Wind (1st January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2021), Aragorn (2nd January 2021), Dreamtimer (15th January 2021), Elen (2nd January 2021), Emil El Zapato (1st January 2021), Octopus Garden (10th January 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    A couple of thoughts on the current goings on in the US.

Note that I'm non-partisan and a centrist, with no investment in either Trump and his fellow right-wing populists (such as the one here in Hungary) or the global Left which is largely in charge throughout society, especially in the media and academia (excepting Murdoch-run rags, but no serious person takes those seriously)

To me, as an outsider, it finally looks like the USA is turning into a Banana republic, or as Gore Vidal famously put it, taking up its natural place in the Americas, somewhere between Brazil and Argentina. This was always slated to happen and the circumstances leading up to it have created a combustible mix that only needed a small spark to create the current explosion. Few societies are as polarised as the USA is today and I have long said that some sort of low level civil war will be inevitable. Perhaps that has now started or maybe it will yet be averted, at least for now, but the polarisation isn't going anywhere and will come to a head eventually.

I have noted with sadness that four (as far as we know) unarmed protesters have been shot dead by the authorities. That really is the sort of thing that only happens in Banana republics or failed states and the news coverage, which basically blames the protesters themselves, rather than the ones that murdered them, is instructive. I can only imagine how different the coverage would be if these were BLM protesters, rather than Trump supporters, that were shot dead in such a manner.

The USA isn't my country, but if you don't find the injustice of that outrageous, something is wrong with your moral compass.

Again, I'm not taking sides here, just observing things as an anthropologist would on a remote island, where two warring tribes were at each other's throats.

So, the USA may yet emerge from this intact, but I somehow doubt it. Long-term damage has been done to the fabric of society and the historic American Nation in particular has decided that it no longer wants to be run by those that have disdain for it. So, it seems that nearly half of the country is not going to accept Democrat rule and will use violence to overthrow what it sees (whether rightly or wrongly) as a treasonous establishment that works against the interests of the Nation as a whole.

This was always inevitable in my view and I must note here that the Left has always used language (and still does) that indicates a complete hatred of everything that defines the historic American Nation and apparently they are now fed up with it and will not take it any more. This actually reminds me of the Hungarian revolution of 1956 a little bit, at least the general vibe of it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2021), Octopus Garden (10th January 2021)

Thanks
    Money is the power.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2021)

Thanks
    We're not quite a banana republic yet.

If the mob had succeded, if the votes had been suppressed enough, if fewer people had come out to vote, if enough members of Congress had voted to ignore the will of the American people, then yes, we would have become a full-on Banana.

Those things didn't happen.

Yes, we have a large number of people who have fallen victim to conspiracy theories which are unfounded, including denial of the danger of Covid, but they haven't taken over the nation.

They are trying really hard, though.

If an election gets overturned without evidence, if a person or group of people get rounded up, arrested and hanged without evidence, i.e. vast, unfounded claims of pedophilia, then it would be a full-fledged Banana Republic. One of the worst sort because we'd still be incredibly powerful.

We came very close.

We have 350 million people. About 10 percent voted for and support Trump. It's a lot of people, but it's not half the country. The Republican domination of our politics throughout my adult life has been predominantly minority rule. They are losing their edge and can't stand it, thus the decades of gerrymandering, purging of voter registrations, closing of polls, and on and on. But they cannot sustain that forever.

They finally became desperate enough to support a man like Trump. His angry followers espouse what Republicans used to call the right-wing and claim was not the driving force of their party.

Those days are also over. The Republican party rolled over so easily to become the party of Trump. It is no longer the party of Reagan. They couldn't even put together a platform in a major election year. They lost their way.

The remainder of the country has been too busy living to really pay attention and is now shocked at all the shenanigans. How could this happen?

I'm not surprised. And there are still enough decent folks here to right the ship and our course and be much better than we have been.

We shall see.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2021), Chris (7th January 2021), Elen (8th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th January 2021), Wind (7th January 2021)

Thanks
    Regarding the issue of law enforcement shooting people, have folks been paying attention?

People were not only shot and killed during various protests around the country, they were also rounded up by unmarked officers, i.e. 'secret police', blinded and injured by authorities when they were marching unarmed, not looting or destroying property.

The contrast between how authorities react to black people versus how they react to white folks trying to take over state and now federal buildings is pretty outrageous.

This is under the leadership of Trump.

Perhaps people don't really understand the long legacy of race and racism in America.

Did you notice all the Confederate flags?

Does the significance of that escape people? Sedition is plain. Read the US Code.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2021), Chris (7th January 2021), Elen (8th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th January 2021), Octopus Garden (17th January 2021), Wind (7th January 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I think everybody has lost their way DT, politicians of all colours (politically, that is), especially.

You should also realize that you see things from a particular perspective and you can't get the full picture, unless you learn to see things from the other side's point of view as well.

To put it bluntly, I see the current struggle as between nationalism and globalism. The globalists want to wipe out the nation state and their main weapon is the global Left, which dominates the discourse. Of course nationalism comes with its own set of problems, I'm not denying that, the problem is that those that rule over us use these arbitrary distinctions to divide us.

Personally, I would rather have a global, planetary government, than warring nation states. The EU is a good model for how this can work on a global scale and in my view, it has been a force for good, overall.

However, I cannot deny the right of Americans to feel national pride and run their own affairs, without interference from globalists, just as the UK has chosen to go down this isolationist route. Once Biden and co. take over, it will be very difficult to get the historic American Nation back, I suspect it will be gone for good. The current nationalist uprising is a last stand against the dying of the light, the final attempt to save the nation from becoming a globalist hodgepodge, a smorgasbord with no ethnic or national identity of its own.

It will undoubtedly fail and we will have lost a great nation, consigned to the dustbin of history. The UK may well go before the US if current trends in the devolved nations are anything to go by. Yes, something will replace the ruins of the once great US and the UK, but I don't know what it will be. Probably many little nation states, that will first compete with each other, then be integrated into a global governance system.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2021), Octopus Garden (17th January 2021)

Thanks
    Nothing will change except ALL the people will be happier ... We could move 12,000 years back in time and all be the same, of course, that would limit the viability of the human race in its entirety. Everyone would be susceptible to the same civilization ending events. Ask the Neanderthals and the Denisovans. None of the Neanderthals would have survived covid-19. We have to face reality as it is, ain't nothing gonna stop the intrinsic forward motion of the fully human.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2021), Octopus Garden (17th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I have noted with sadness that four (as far as we know) unarmed protesters have been shot dead by the authorities.
    That information is not correct. Only one protester was shot, and she was declared deceased upon her arrival at the hospital. This woman was a war veteran, and she was the first of the protesters to breach the window and enter the building. The police officer who fired a shot at her was only using rubber bullets, but at close enough range and depending on which part of the body gets hit, those are of course just as lethal as normal ammunition.

Maybe said police officer should have fired a warning shot first. Maybe he or she did. But it was obvious that the mob wasn't going to let anyone or anything stop them, and I can imagine that if I had been in that police officer's shoes, I too would have felt sufficiently threatened to pull out my gun. I'm not saying I myself would have shot anyone, but I wasn't there, so I cannot speak for what went on in that police officer's mind. I would either way certainly have fired at least one warning shot, and possibly two or three more.

Anyway, the other three protesters who died were not shot. They died of other causes related to and/or bought about in the stampede. I don't have any details. Maybe they were overrun and they suffocated. Maybe they tried something dangerous and they made a nasty fall. Maybe they had a heart attack or a seizure. I don't know. All I know is that they weren't shot, and the official report states that they died of ─ and I quote─ "medical conditions".

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I can only imagine how different the coverage would be if these were BLM protesters, rather than Trump supporters, that were shot dead in such a manner.
    Very different indeed. If they had been BLM protesters, then there would at the very least have been an anti-riot brigade waiting for them ─ in combat fatigues and full body armor, and armed with semi-automatic AR-15 rifles with red-dot sights as well as with teargas grenade launchers ─ if not a platoon of the National Guard itself (which has the M-16 and M-4 select-fire variants of the AR-15 platform and M-203 40 mm grenade launchers with high-explosive and/or anti-personnel (i.e. fragmenting) grenades).
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2021), Chris (8th January 2021), Elen (8th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th January 2021), Octopus Garden (17th January 2021), Wind (8th January 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That information is not correct. Only one protester was shot, and she was declared deceased upon her arrival at the hospital. This woman was a war veteran, and she was the first of the protesters to breach the window and enter the building. The police officer who fired a shot at her was only using rubber bullets, but at close enough range and depending on which part of the body gets hit, those are of course just as lethal as normal ammunition.

Maybe said police officer should have fired a warning shot first. Maybe he or she did. But it was obvious that the mob wasn't going to let anyone or anything stop them, and I can imagine that if I had been in that police officer's shoes, I too would have felt sufficiently threatened to pull out my gun. I'm not saying I myself would have shot anyone, but I wasn't there, so I cannot speak for what went on in that police officer's mind. I would either way certainly have fired at least one warning shot, and possibly two or three more.

Anyway, the other three protesters who died were not shot. They died of other causes related to and/or bought about in the stampede. I don't have any details. Maybe they were overrun and they suffocated. Maybe they tried something dangerous and they made a nasty fall. Maybe they had a heart attack or a seizure. I don't know. All I know is that they weren't shot, and the official report states that they died of ─ and I quote─ "medical conditions".

Very different indeed. If they had been BLM protesters, then there would at the very least have been an anti-riot brigade waiting for them ─ in combat fatigues and full body armor, and armed with semi-automatic AR-15 rifles with red-dot sights as well as with teargas grenade launchers ─ if not a platoon of the National Guard itself (which has the M-16 and M-4 select-fire variants of the AR-15 platform and M-203 40 mm grenade launchers with high-explosive and/or anti-personnel (i.e. fragmenting) grenades).
    Ok thanks,

Such details weren't really available yet when I made the post.

It is all very tragic and I've noticed that even his most die-hard allies have abandoned the Orange one.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2021), Aragorn (8th January 2021), Elen (8th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th January 2021), Octopus Garden (17th January 2021), Wind (8th January 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I'm in an apocalyptic mood today.

I don't know if it is due to my own personal circumstances or because the world is going to hell in a handbasket, or both.

The below article (minus the satanic nonsense) sums up my dark and pessimistic mood perfectly. I think we are possibly on the verge of a mass die-off in many countries.

Personally, I don't fear death, for me it is a been there, done that sort of thing. Dying can be disorienting at first, but once you're through the initial shock, it is actually a bit of a relief to be rid of your flesh and blood biological prison. I have good contacts on the other side and I have cultivated my soul and energy body sufficiently that I know I will be ok and will be returning to family who care about me deeply. In that sense, I am quite looking forward to returning to the fold and retaking my place amongst the family of souls that I left behind when I incarnated in the flesh and blood body, for the very last time.

However, I do have compassion for others who won't take the mass die-off coming to our species that well and it is their coming suffering and fear that saddens me the most. Unfortunately such is life and all this is part of the natural order. What goes up must come down and what is born must die.

http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2020/1...-end.html#more

World Satanic Society 2020 Year-End Report

Fellow-Satanists, honored guests, ladies and gentlemen! The year 2020 has been a banner year for our society and for His Satanic Majesty! [Applause]

Our major success of 2020, of course, was in locking down half the planet by hyping a not-too-dangerous respiratory virus that's mostly dangerous for the old and the sick with the help of Satanic Minion Tedros Adhanom Boutros-Boutros-Boutros Ghebreyesus at our affiliate World Health Organization. This has allowed us to proactively set in motion a controlled demolition of the global economy. It stands to greatly enrich our members, whereas the inevitable spontaneous collapse would have wiped us out. [Enthusiastic applause, shouts of "Bravo!"]

Still, we must not grow complacent; the virus ploy will stop working for us at some point. We do not want to find ourselves in the situation of a Boutros-Boutros-Boutros who cried wolf one time too many! The hype is wearing off already. The use of the term "lockdown" was unfortunate; after all, it is US prison slang for locking inmates in their cells. Plus those damnable Russians seem to have developed their Sputnik-V, a vaccine that actually works. Now everybody seems to want it instead of our preferred toxic, fertility-destroying potions. Still, it brought tears of joy to many a Satanist's face watching millions of people wear face masks and stand 1,5 meters apart just as shown in Stanley Kubrik's excellent film "Eyes Wide Shut" starring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. [Confused looks; some stifled guffaws, a smattering of applause]

Our other major success of this past year has been in installing Kamala Harris, a fellow-Satanist code-named "Matilda," as the leader of the free world. Like virtually all of His Satanic Majesty's maidservants, Kamala is barren, or, if you prefer, "child-free." To be fruitful and multiply requires God's grace and, needless to say, God is not exactly on our side. By the way, this is why we are always looking for new blood, preferably the blood of Christian children. It helps our members remain active to an obscenely old age. Henry Kissinger and George Soros have had their fill. Joe Biden is waiting for his transfusion now. [Laughter]

Installing "Matilda" (her code name immortalized by her Jamaican compatriot Harry Belafonte) has been a gargantuan task for our members and their allies and minions in the Democratic Party and the Deep State. But it all worked out thanks to the wonderful US public education system. It has produced several generations of Americans who can barely count on their fingers and toes. Were they able to do basic arithmetic, they would have spotted the problem: 74 million votes for Trump plus 81 million votes for Biden gives us 155 million votes total. But there were only 153 million registered voters just two years ago, so that's 101% voter turn-out. And then 160 million are said to have voted, so that's 104.5% turn-out! Compare that to 55.7% turn-out in the 2016 election. [Furrowed brows, nervously twitching fingers and toes]

There is no way to make the numbers make any sense. Since 2016 the US population grew by just under 8 million. Optimistically assuming half of them became eligible to vote; that would add 4 million to the rolls. Optimistically assuming all of them actually registered to vote, that would only make 157 million. Accept the reported stunning voter turn-out number for 2020 of 66.7%. That's just under 105 million votes total—nowhere near then 160 million number that has been reported. If Trump got 74 million votes, as reported, then just 31 million votes would be the theoretical maximum for Biden—less then half as many as for Trump. [Stunned silence]

So how could Biden and Harris have won? Easy! The same way it was possible to knock down three New York skyscrapers using two airplanes on 9/11. If the people haven't been taught to count, you can get them to believe just about anything! [Laughter, applause]

And so, barring an act of God, "Matilda" will be installed as Queen of the White House while Joe Biden, kept alive by the blood of Christian infants, will just sign his name and say "Yes, Madam Vice President" whenever "Matilda" pokes him with a stick. The possibility of an act of God is not to be excluded, of course; remember Sodom and Gomorrah. Nevertheless, we should expect that this particular reincarnation of "Matilda" will get crowned with all due pomp and circumstance and proceed to get fat in America just another "Matilda," in the inspired words of Hugh Masekela, "gettin' fat in Africa." And then, of course, she'll follow the script and "take the money and run to Venezuela..." [Stunned gasps]

...because, you see, she'll have to! By the end of her term there won't be much of a country for her to continue to get fat in. And this brings us to the final traditional part of the year-end report: the forecast. According to our Satanist friends at Deagel.com (lovely understated Satanic logo, by the way, kudos to the designers!) by 2025 the United States will lose 70% of its population, 92% of its real GDP and its economy will be slightly smaller than that of Mexico. Meanwhile, China will remain the world's largest economy, growing slightly, while Russia and India will skyrocket to rank second and third. The world rankings will look quite different. Germany will find itself somewhere between Chile and South Africa. Switzerland and the United Kingdom (should this silly anachronism still exist) will rank somewhere between Slovakia and Greece. The Swedes will be poorer than the Romanians... and so on. The world is changing before our eyes and nothing will ever be the same. [Stunned silence]

We should take hope, however, because we can be sure that this changed world will provide ample Devil's playgrounds for us Satanists in the formerly rich but soon to be destitute nations of the world. Yes, what with the China-Russia tandem pretty much in charge of the entire globe, we will be cast out into the darkness from the Eurasian heartland and forced to hang on at the edges of the world, but before that happens we'll have quite a feast! Tuck in, friends! The Satanic buffet is open!

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

Update: One police officer has also succumbed to injuries sustained in the storming of the Capitol. This puts the shooting of one of the protesters in an entirely different light, doesn't it?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (8th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th January 2021), Wind (8th January 2021)

Thanks