Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Alt Community" Heroes

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts

Lightbulb "Alt Community" Heroes

Bill Ryan has just posted an interesting thread over at Project Avalon. And I can't say that I disagree with him.

What's also interesting are the revelations about the late Phil Schneider, which Bill links to in his post. For those not patient enough to read through the whole Phil Schneider thing, Phil's epic battle with the tall grey aliens — at Dulce, was it? — whereby the aliens fired some kind of electric weapon at him that fried him and cost him two of his fingers was a complete fabrication of his delusional mind.

Phil Schneider was a clinically diagnosed suicidal schizophrenic, and it was he himself who amputated his own two fingers. He was also running around with a piece of raw uranium in his pocket — you know, that sample of supposedly alien material that he brought with him to his lectures and that he let people handle and take a very close look at? He was under investigation from the FBI because he reportedly had over 27 kg (60 lbs) of the stuff in his possession.

Just goes to show that everything that's being accepted with a knee-jerk by the so-called alternative community is to be taken with a huge spoonful of salt, if not with a whole bucket. I mean, how many of these characters have we seen rising to fame by now and then falling off their horse again one by one?

• Corey Goode
    • Emery Smith
    • Simon Parkes
    • Shane "The Ruiner" Bales
    • Inelia Benz
    • Stephen "Charles"/"Atticus" Hodges
    • Captain Mark Richards
    • Randy "Captain Kaye" Cramer
    • Solaris Blueraven
    • Anna "Ashayana Deane"/"E'asha Ashayana" Hayes (also known as Diane Tigue)
    • Andrew Basiago
    • Laura Eisenhower
    • Billy Meier
    • Alex Collier
    • Daniel "Dan Burisch" Craine
    • Jack "Jake Simpson" Burns
    • James "Michael Prince" Casbolt
    • Phil Schneider

The list goes on and on. And a great number of those individuals were brought to the community's attention by either Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy. Others by Michael Salla, Alfred "don't forget my middle name" Lambremont Webre and David Wilcock. And let's not even get into the huge number of idiots and hoaxers with a YouTube channel. SecureTeam10, ThirdPhaseOfMoon or Prophet Yahweh anyone?

The good news is that Bill Ryan is now distancing himself from a number of these individuals, and at least partly coming to terms with his own role in how a number these characters ended up in the limelight. Kerry Cassidy on the other hand isn't going to let any facts stand in her way. She has just published yet another interview with Simon Parkes, referring to it as "important information" in the description of her video.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Chris (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd September 2018), Elen (22nd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Fred Steeves (22nd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), modwiz (22nd September 2018), Shadowself (22nd September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I can say one thing good about Corey. He was posting on this forum which was how I found it. He was gone pretty quickly and I stuck around.

I missed a lot of these personalities.

I certainly watched several Project Camelot videos. It's been a while.

I didn't find any heroes. But that may be because I wasn't looking for one.

The heroes are us, imo, as we struggle to figure out what's going on and how to make the world a better place.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2018), Elen (22nd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), heyokah (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), lilac (13th October 2018), modwiz (22nd September 2018), Shadowself (22nd September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    I like your list a lot more than his Aragorn. Just a wee bit more comprehensive than passing mentions of Pete Peterson and Phil Schneider. I did notice he actually mentioned Serpo in one of the Q threads yesterday or the day before, in reference to how the raging Q phenomena is starting to remind him of the raging phenomena the super secret high level source "Anonymous" (Richard Doty anyone?) stirred up with the tale of an astronaut exchange program with the Ebens from planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli star system.

So that to his credit, but then again he painted his role as simply the unbiased web master, dutifully reporting the messages as they came in, leaving out his unbridled cheerleading (similar to Charles a few years later) like going on the Jerry Pippen Show, and preaching to the choir at that year's UFO Congress in Laughlin, Nevada.

Speaking of Charles (Stephen Hodges), in scanning through that thread I was pleasantly surprised that someone actually had the cojones to dredge that taboo subject out from the ole memory hole, and by none other than my old buddy greybeard. Although I disagree with his portrayal of how that all went down and what the end results were, cudos to him for at least stepping up to the plate like a champ and taking a swing.

Any bets if Bill with touch that hot potato, out of which he spent several months in exile after the whole sham blew up in his face? So far not so much.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2018), Elen (22nd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Shadowself (22nd September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I missed a lot of these personalities.
    Well, in that case, allow me to give you a brief description of each of them.

• James Corey "GoodETxSG" Goode

Claims to be a whistleblower from within the alleged Secret Space Program. Was supposedly sent out as an intuitive empath to interface with something called the Sphere Being Alliance, an interstellar (and possibly intergalactic) conglomerate of various alien entities — among whom the alleged Blue Avians — who, together with the Secret Space Program, were fighting against an unholy alliance of a breakaway civilization with interstellar capabilities started by the Nazis and their ideological descendants on the one hand, and the Draco reptilians and their serfs, the mantis beings, on the other hand.

Supposedly, all of that is still going on as we speak. Corey claims that he is still regularly being picked up in a shuttle and taken to something called the Lunar Operations Command, or sometimes even farther away, into a pocket of isolated spacetime — somewhere near Jupiter, I believe.

• Emery Smith

I am somewhat less familiar with his narrative, but as I understand it, it would be somewhat similar to that of Corey Goode. I don't know who borrowed from whom.

• Simon Parkes

Claims that he has been in virtually perpetual contact with several alien species since he was a toddler. Allegedly, his soul is one third human, one third of something he calls "mantids", and one third Draco reptilian. A high-ranking (male) "mantid" introduced himself to him as "his mother", and supposedly Anu, the king of the Draco reptilians, is "his father". And then there are the Shadow Beings he interacts with, of whom he claims that they are Jinn. And here and there he will also encounter the typical alien greys, whom he describes as an artificial species created by the "mantids".

Parkes also claims that he was the Biblical Adam in one of his previous lives — and that he and his wife Eve led their people out of Eden, which would roughly have been where Brazil is today — as well as that he was King Solomon. He offers soul reading sessions via Skype for a not inconsiderable amount of money, and he has been outed as (1) a ripoff, (2) a pervert and (3) a textbook psychopath. He's also involved with black magic, although he has stated that he stems from — and I quote — "a non-satanic Illuminati branch". He also claims that his biological mother and grandfather were MI6 operatives.

When he was being discussed on a members-only thread here at The One Truth in March and April 2015, some of his groupies signed up here and copied back some of the posts to him, with as a result that he threatened to sue both Malc and myself as individuals — I wasn't even a staff member yet at the time. He also threatened several of the women whom he had lured into (real or virtual) sex with him. His excuse was always the same, i.e. they had been his wife when he was King Solomon — who is said to have had 700 wives and 300 concubines — so "it was okay."

A former Project Avalon moderator who was a member here — and he's still a member at Project Avalon — but did not post here very often. He had studied various of the so-called whistleblowers and witnesses — including Corey Goode and Simon Parkes — and then spun his own "Illuminati insider" story around their claims via an external blog, thereby discrediting Corey Goode as a fraud.

Among other things, Shane claimed that he was an escapee from the Illuminati, that he (and not Simon Parkes) was the son of Anu, the great white king of the Draco reptilians, that he has interacted with alien giants buried in mounds here on Earth, that he has taught Vladimir Putin how to use telepathy on board of a spaceship when Shane himself was only 13 years old, and that he has interacted with 1'000-year-old vampires within the Illuminati. And there's more where that all came from.

Shane's blog was discovered by a couple of female members of The One Truth at the time, and they began reproducing his blog here on a dedicated thread, where they developed a genuine cult around The Ruiner. Given that Corey Goode was a member here at the time and that Shane had declared Corey a fraud, this cult following started attacking Corey at every possible opportunity, thereby repeatedly and defiantly stepping all over the Forum Rules.

Eventually, after having almost destroyed The One Truth, they migrated en masse to Eye-Rise, which under their reign became a kind of "Church of the Ruiner". Things grew sour between Kathy, who owns Eye-Rise, and Ria, who was one of Shane's High Priestesses and who also happened to be an administrator at Eye-Rise. Eventually, the cult following did at Eye-Rise what they had nearly succeeded in doing here at The One Truth, i.e. they virtually destroyed it — thereby deleting almost half of all threads before Kathy could stop them — and then they migrated again to yet another forum, leaving Kathy to clean up her forum all by herself.

Shane himself has in the meantime also become somewhat of a celebrity. He has been on various podcasts and radio shows. He was interviewed by (among others) Kerry Cassidy. He has absolutely no remorse about what he started, nor about the shameless way in which he plagiarized other "alt community celebrities". He even managed to throw in a few viciously false allegations at yours truly before he requested his retirement from The One Truth.

• Inelia Benz

Appeared all out of nowhere, supposedly because she is a non-human being sent by the universe itself. In an interview with Bill Ryan, she stated that she was specifically sent to find him. She allegedly has telekinetic powers. She and Bill Ryan were lovers for a while, until she decided to move on again.

Stephen Hodges — see farther down — exposed her as a former member of the Church of Scientology.

Supposedly a hitman/troubleshooter of some sorts for the Illuminati. Was interviewed by Bill Ryan, and in the interview, Hodges clearly stated that he was aligned with "a fascist group". Once invited by Bill Ryan to join up at Project Avalon, Hodges started causing a schism among the members there, and then eventually left Project Avalon, taking half of the members with him in the process.

Shortly after I myself had joined up here at The One Truth, Hodges joined up here as well in order to threaten myself and several other individuals, among whom Corey. I reported it to Malc, and Malc banned both Hodges and his girlfriend Rhiannon, who had also joined up here together with him.

Hodges and his girlfriend ran the inPHInet forum for a while, which he had managed to steal out of the hands of its founder, Rose. Rose has in the meantime regained control of her forum and deleted all of Hodges' posts, but it was clear to anyone at the time that Hodges is a psychotic narcissist, and that he actually prides himself in that. He gets off on intimidating people.

• Captain Mark Richards

Was allegedly involved in the alleged Battle of Dulce — a secret battle between the US military and tall grey aliens who had an underground base here on Earth. Was then just as allegedly framed for a murder he hadn't committed and sentenced to life imprisonment or some such. Kerry Cassidy has so far interviewed him three or four times in prison.

Meanwhile it has come to light that Richards did most certainly commit a premeditated murder, and that he had two accomplices. According to witnesses — including the accomplices themselves — he's also afflicted with severe megalomania.

A story that's somewhat similar to that of Corey Goode, but with a different setting. He was supposedly a US Marine supersoldier, sent to Mars to fight reptilian beings — some were Draco, others were more raptor-like. Got his head shot off a couple of times, but it was refitted to a cloned body. Was then age-regressed in the same way as what Corey claims, so that he did 20 years of service on Mars without missing a moment here on Earth in his current body and lifetime.

• Solaris Blueraven

I don't remember too much of her story anymore. Kerry Cassidy did an interview with her. What I do remember is that she claims that Neil Peart — the drummer of the progressive rock band Rush — would actually be a CIA agent. I also seem to remember — but don't pin me down on it — that she herself would also be a kind of supersoldier, or at any rate that she was genetically modified.

She's most likely schizophrenic and/or on drugs.

• Anna "Ashayana Deane"/"E'asha Ashayana" Hayes

Wrote a few books with supposedly channeled material that contradicts the Wingmakers material, although she states that it is "a download", rather than channeling. Claims that she was in Atlantis. Also changes her name all the time and surrounds herself with a small cult following.

Her material is quite convoluted, but then again, if she's not actually channeling and she made it all up, then she certainly had the time for doing so. Corey Goode's story, Randy Cramer's story, Shane Bales' story and Simon Parkes' story are also quite convoluted, and they've managed to come up with their narratives in less time than this woman has had.

• Andrew Basiago

Claims that as a young boy, he was part of a time-traveling experiment by the CIA, based upon technology invented by Nikola Tesla. Supposedly his father was a CIA agent, and Donald Rumsfeld was involved, as were Barack Obama, Steven Greer and a few others. As part of the experiment, he was also sent to Mars, where he could survive without a spacesuit, although he did have to wear a breathing mask because the air is a lot thinner.

He also claims that there are various lifeforms on Mars, some indigenous and some as leftovers from genetic experiments, among which a type of dinosaur and a creature that was half man and half caterpillar. He also prides himself that he's the one who discovered life on Mars.

The explanation among most critics has long been that he's a MILAB whose mind has been messed with, but schizophrenia is most likely a far more accurate description.

• Laura Eisenhower

Allegedly she is the granddaughter of former US president Eisenhower. Similar claims to those of Andrew Basiago. She's also good at coming up with woo-woo stories that nobody really understands.

• Oscar "Billy" Meier

A one-armed Swiss national and former adventurer who claims that he has been in virtually perpetual contact — face to face, in the flesh — with Pleiadeans since the 1960s. He refers to them as "Plejaren". He has produced countless photographs and video footage of their ships and of the people themselves. Some of those photos and some of the footage do look credible, but he has already been exposed on account of falsifying at least some of the photos and footage.

He also claims that he's the reincarnation of Jesus, and that he met himself as Jesus when traveling to the past with the Plejaren. He has also produced some dubious photographs from the time of the dinosaurs.

• Alex Collier

Claims that he has for decades already been in contact with 5th-density Andromedans, whom he describes as smaller than humans, human-like in their appearance, bald, and having three genders — male, female and androgynous.

Billy Meier's American contact person and narrative promoter, Michael Horn, claims that he knew Alex Collier before under a different name, and that it was Collier who led Horn onto the material of Billy Meier.

Retired US Air Force officer with the rank of Captain. Claims that he was part of what used to be called Majestic-12 or MJ-12 — allegedly, they've changed the name now because there are now more than 12 people involved — and that he was tasked with, for only a brief time, providing disclosure. Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy did several interviews with both him and his girlfriend, and he also did a workshop at the Exopolitics conference in Barcelona, where he got into a confrontation with David Wilcock on the subject of vaccines.

According to "Burisch", the aliens found at Roswell were time travelers from 24'000 years into the future, accompanied by another time traveler from (I believe) 56'000 years into the future. They are essentially future humans, but they no longer look like us, and they look much more like the Asgard of "Stargate: SG-1". It's a very convoluted story that has to do with a choice between two parallel timelines, which one group wants to solidify and another group wants to prevent. It also involves a device for looking into either the past or the future, called "Project Looking Glass".

"Burisch"'s body language betrays that he is lying and that he is putting on a show. He's not just acting but overacting, and he's enjoying it.

Strange character, that one. He works for the Australian intelligence agency. He was one of the whistleblowers for both Bill Ryan and David Wilcock, but Bill Ryan has distanced himself from Burns now. According to one of our members who met him in the flesh, this guy has been augmented somehow. He's got special abilities.

Corey Goode claims that he knows him as well, and he sent me a photo of Burns, back when Corey and I were still friends.

Supposedly a supersoldier, with a shamelessly fascist ideology. Claims that he was used in a homosexual prostitution sting by the Illuminati for the purpose of extortion.

He's actually a coldblooded psychopath, and he's currently spending time in prison for murder.

• Phil Schneider

Claimed that he was hired by the US government to drill a mining shaft (or something of the likes), and that while doing so, he stumbled upon an underground cavity in which there were tall grey aliens. Schneider then supposedly drew his pistol and shot one of the aliens — he never said why — and while falling to the ground mortally wounded, the alien made a strange circular movement in front of his chest, which discharged a high-voltage current at Schneider that almost toasted him and burned off two of his fingers. Schneider also claimed that a Green Beret saved his life by pulling him out, and that many other Green Berets died that day during the confrontation with the aliens.

Schneider committed suicide, but all sorts of rumors and hyperbole were going round in the so-called alternative community, from how Schneider's ex-wife had allegedly stated that the body was not that of her ex-husband, to how he had been strangled with a piano string that was still hanging around his neck while he was sitting there dead on the couch in his home, and more of that sort of gossip.

As I stated higher up already, Phil Schneider was a clinically diagnosed schizophrenic with suicidal tendencies.

I certainly watched several Project Camelot videos. It's been a while.
    I think I've watched most of the videos that Bill and Kerry did together, and I've watched some of the videos that Kerry did alone, but at some point she was coming up with the craziest "witnesses", and the sound quality of her videos was so bad that you couldn't even make out what was being spoken about, so I stopped monitoring her stuff.

I've also watched some of the videos that Bill Ryan did without Kerry, but there haven't been too many of those.

I didn't find any heroes. But that may be because I wasn't looking for one.

The heroes are us, imo, as we struggle to figure out what's going on and how to make the world a better place.
    Exactly. But some people will always need their heroes. That's why so many people are still getting fanatic over sports teams, political parties and religious figures.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Chris (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Thanks Aragorn. That is a very comprehensive list. It begs the question: Are there any credible whistleblowers at all?

I used to think Dr Steven Greer may be at last somewhat credible, now I'm less sure. In fact, do we know anyone at all, who can credibly claim to have met an alien face-to-face, in the flesh? I'm starting to think that we have not been visited by aliens at all, ever. All of it is just a product of the human imagination. It is not something I say lightly, but I'm really a show-me-the-evidence-or-shut-up kind of guy, despite my own adventures with channelling. There must be a billion people on the planet now with a smartphone camera on their person 24-7. If anyone ever meets any sort of unusual creature, flying craft or anything of that sort, taking a couple of good quality photos or even videos should not be a problem. Yet, as far as I can tell, no credible evidence has been produced by anyone so far for any of the above claims. Are mainstream scientists, journalists, etc... right to be sceptical and write this whole phenomenon off as mumbo-jumbo?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Bill Ryan has just posted an interesting thread over at Project Avalon. And I can't say that I disagree with him.

What's also interesting are the revelations about the late Phil Schneider, which Bill links to in his post. For those not patient enough to read through the whole Phil Schneider thing, Phil's epic battle with the tall grey aliens — at Dulce, was it? — whereby the aliens fired some kind of electric weapon at him that fried him and cost him two of his fingers was a complete fabrication of his delusional mind.

Phil Schneider was a clinically diagnosed suicidal schizophrenic, and it was he himself who amputated his own two fingers. He was also running around with a piece of raw uranium in his pocket — you know, that sample of supposedly alien material that he brought with him to his lectures and that he let people handle and take a very close look at? He was under investigation from the FBI because he reportedly had over 27 kg (60 lbs) of the stuff in his possession.

Just goes to show that everything that's being accepted with a knee-jerk by the so-called alternative community is to be taken with a huge spoonful of salt, if not with a whole bucket. I mean, how many of these characters have we seen rising to fame by now and then falling off their horse again one by one?

• Corey Goode
    • Emery Smith
    • Simon Parkes
    • Inelia Benz
    • Captain Mark Richards
    • Solaris Blueraven
    • Anna "Ashayana Deane"/"E'asha Ashayana" Hayes (also known as Diane Tigue)
    • Andrew Basiago
    • Laura Eisenhower
    • Billy Meier
    • Alex Collier
    • Phil Schneider

The list goes on and on. And a great number of those individuals were brought to the community's attention by either Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy. Others by Michael Salla, Alfred "don't forget my middle name" Lambremont Webre and David Wilcock. And let's not even get into the huge number of idiots and hoaxers with a YouTube channel. SecureTeam10, ThirdPhaseOfMoon or Prophet Yahweh anyone?

The good news is that Bill Ryan is now distancing himself from a number of these individuals, and at least partly coming to terms with his own role in how a number these characters ended up in the limelight. Kerry Cassidy on the other hand isn't going to let any facts stand in her way. She has just published yet another interview with Simon Parkes, referring to it as "important information" in the description of her video.

Billy Meier...I"m not convinced he was kookoo...doesn't he have a lot of 'good' proof?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Chris (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018)

Thanks
    A big part of the problem is lack of disclosure...Not knowing the full 'truth' (i.e. evidence) a huge vacuum is created for the imagination to fill. And the crazy and the creative are handy to fill the emptiness.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Billy Meier...I"m not convinced he was kookoo...doesn't he have a lot of 'good' proof?
    All the photos I've seen are obvious fakes. Unless the plejaieraieiaieaieiains from the pleaiaiaiaeiaides constellation started flying around in stainless steel coffee pots and other assorted bits of 1960s stainless steel crockery. Who knows, maybe they're just prolific recyclers and are trying to save the planet that way. Plus, all those used coffee grounds can power a fusion reactor for light years on the journey back.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Thanks
    lot of caffeine not going to waste...that's a good thing...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Chris (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Thanks Aragorn. That is a very comprehensive list. It begs the question: Are there any credible whistleblowers at all?
    That's a very good question. Apart from the former US military officers who've come forward with the Disclosure Project and the Citizen's Hearing on Disclosure, there are a couple of credible whistleblowers, but those are usually not very high-profile — see farther down.

I used to think Dr Steven Greer may be at last somewhat credible, now I'm less sure.
    Greer has been compromised. He was a reputed trauma surgeon and a married man with four children, but he's a closet homosexual and allegedly also a drug addict. His initial intentions for the Disclosure Project may have been honest, but right now he's only telling what he has been ordered to tell by his handlers.

In fact, do we know anyone at all, who can credibly claim to have met an alien face-to-face, in the flesh?
    Well, for myself personally, retired US Army Sergeant Clifford Stone is most likely the real deal. He's a very humble man, not at all interested in stardom. And everything he says sounds rather credible.

I'm starting to think that we have not been visited by aliens at all, ever. All of it is just a product of the human imagination. It is not something I say lightly, but I'm really a show-me-the-evidence-or-shut-up kind of guy, despite my own adventures with channelling.
    Well, as it just so happens to be, I have just been talking via email to a dear friend of mine about an hour ago — she is a member here but she hasn't logged on in a long time due to family and other issues — because there is a very real possibility that she has had an abduction experience earlier this year. I also have another friend who herself has not been abducted, but whose younger sister was a contactee when she was a very young child.

So yes, there most certainly are non-terrestrial beings visiting our planet, and some of them are contacting people here, while others are abducting people and conducting experiments upon them. The Betty & Barney Hill case for instance is pretty compelling. And then there's the Travis Walton case.

There must be a billion people on the planet now with a smartphone camera on their person 24-7. If anyone ever meets any sort of unusual creature, flying craft or anything of that sort, taking a couple of good quality photos or even videos should not be a problem. Yet, as far as I can tell, no credible evidence has been produced by anyone so far for any of the above claims. Are mainstream scientists, journalists, etc... right to be sceptical and write this whole phenomenon off as mumbo-jumbo?
    Jaime Maussan is a very serious Mexican UFO investigator, and he has already produced quality video evidence, including of an abduction attempt that was filmed by kids who were playing soccer in the street.

It's not all mumbo-jumbo. But the problem is that the lust for sensation, the lust for fame and people's tendency for self-delusion have led to so much misinformation and disinformation going round that getting to the truth is like finding a needle in a haystack. And of course, the US government is keeping its lips tight on account of anything to do with UFOs. But that does not apply to all governments.

The Belgian Air Force for instance was very open about the UFO flap that we had here in the late 1980s. They showed the radar footage from the jets that were sent up to intercept the craft, and they showed it in a presentation on the evening news the very same day, along with the disclaimers regarding what it was not — it was not a hallucination, it was not a projection with a laser beam, it was not a weather phenomenon, it was not a stealth fighter, and so on. Besides, there were thousands of witnesses on the ground who saw the craft, including over 1'000 gendarmes. That's about as official as a UFO report ever gets.

We've also had an official Disclosure Project Witness among our members here — he's retired now — whom we've done an interview with, i.e. Barry King, alias SmokeyJoe1952. He too was a very credible whistleblower, but from the UK, not from the USA. You can find the interview here.

The phenomenon is real. People's reports of it on the other hand are and must always be subject to scrutiny, especially in this day and age when it's easy to fake something by way of CGI.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Chris (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Well, thanks for the effort, but it's a real bummer. I'm like a Yemeni kid right now who's just opened the fridge door... Not exactly rich pickings in there. And, as far as I'm concerned, no actual bulletproof evidence that would satisfy my scientific / sceptical side. Yeah, I've seen some photos and videos that could be considered UFOs, if you squint really hard, or if you don't, they could be anything. Even those may be craft that have "Made in China" stamped on them somewhere, no indication whatsoever that they are of extraterrestrial origin.

At the very least I would need a photo of an obviously extraterrestrial being to be half-convinced that there is something to this phenomenon. Abductions are certainly interesting, but there's no reason to think ETs are behind it. Demons or other interdimensionals are much more likely in my view.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Well, thanks for the effort, but it's a real bummer. I'm like a Yemeni kid right now who's just opened the fridge door... Not exactly rich pickings in there. And, as far as I'm concerned, no actual bulletproof evidence that would satisfy my scientific / sceptical side. Yeah, I've seen some photos and videos that could be considered UFOs, if you squint really hard, or if you don't, they could be anything. Even those may be craft that have "Made in China" stamped on them somewhere, no indication whatsoever that they are of extraterrestrial origin.

At the very least I would need a photo of an obviously extraterrestrial being to be half-convinced that there is something to this phenomenon. Abductions are certainly interesting, but there's no reason to think ETs are behind it. Demons or other interdimensionals are much more likely in my view.
    Well, first of all, what you call demons and/or interdimensional beings are themselves also only lifeforms, and could thus be considered "aliens" in a way. And secondly, interdimensional beings don't need to abduct people and perform physical experiments on them, because they can access all the information they need from within their hyperdimensional consciousness.

Let's face it, we live in a galaxy with trillions upon trillions of stars, most of which have planets around them. Of those, an estimated 4 billion planets would be very Earth-like and suited to the development of the same kinds of life as we know here on Earth. But that doesn't mean that life couldn't have developed on some of the non-Earth-like planets either. It would merely be a very different kind of life.

But even if we stick to the Earth-like planets, then if intelligent life has developed there with only a meager 10'000 years of a technological head start in relation to us — and 10'000 years is really peanuts at the cosmic scale, because they could just as easily have evolved a million years ahead of us — then it stands to reason that they would be exploring other worlds, just as we ourselves are now doing with our old-fashioned chemical rockets. Only, they would be able to travel non-relativistically, by generating wormholes, by warping spacetime, or by phasing/jumping from one location to another by way of the quantum field.

Those black triangles over Belgium in the 1980s were certainly not demonic. They were very physical, and they were using colored laser beams for communicating among themselves. They did not, however, move relativistically. Their acceleration and deceleration, their erratic right-angle turns and their equally erratic altitude changes — all so as to break free from the weapons radar lock of the F-16s — were not just unbelievable, but they would have instantly killed the occupants and even torn the craft apart at the seams if those things had been moving relativistically. Furthermore, they were absolutely silent. There were no sonic booms.

Ultimately, what you choose to believe is your prerogative, but it doesn't make any sense to believe in demons, gods or whatever other kinds of interdimensional beings, and to then not believe in technologically advanced physical lifeforms. I for one have never seen a UFO, but I consider it highly unlikely that we'd be the only intelligent lifeform in the universe with a 3D-physical body.

Then again on the other hand, the jury's still out on whether humans actually qualify as intelligent lifeforms.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Chris (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, first of all, what you call demons and/or interdimensional beings are themselves also only lifeforms, and could thus be considered "aliens" in a way. And secondly, interdimensional beings don't need to abduct people and perform physical experiments on them, because they can access all the information they need from within their hyperdimensional consciousness.

Let's face it, we live in a galaxy with trillions upon trillions of stars, most of which have planets around them. Of those, an estimated 4 billion planets would be very Earth-like and suited to the development of the same kinds of life as we know here on Earth. But that doesn't mean that life couldn't have developed on some of the non-Earth-like planets either. It would merely be a very different kind of life.

But even if we stick to the Earth-like planets, then if intelligent life has developed there with only a meager 10'000 years of a technological head start in relation to us — and 10'000 years is really peanuts at the cosmic scale, because they could just as easily have evolved a million years ahead of us — then it stands to reason that they would be exploring other worlds, just as we ourselves are now doing with our old-fashioned chemical rockets. Only, they would be able to travel non-relativistically, by generating wormholes, by warping spacetime, or by phasing/jumping from one location to another by way of the quantum field.

Those black triangles over Belgium in the 1980s were certainly not demonic. They were very physical, and they were using colored laser beams for communicating among themselves. They did not, however, move relativistically. Their acceleration and deceleration, their erratic right-angle turns and their equally erratic altitude changes — all so as to break free from the weapons radar lock of the F-16s — were not just unbelievable, but they would have instantly killed the occupants and even torn the craft apart at the seams if those things had been moving relativistically. Furthermore, they were absolutely silent. There were no sonic booms.

Ultimately, what you choose to believe is your prerogative, but it doesn't make any sense to believe in demons, gods or whatever other kinds of interdimensional beings, and to then not believe in technologically advanced physical lifeforms. I for one have never seen a UFO, but I consider it highly unlikely that we'd be the only intelligent lifeform in the universe with a 3D-physical body.

Then again on the other hand, the jury's still out on whether humans actually qualify as intelligent lifeforms.
    Well, I'm going to head to crazytown here and throw out my own experiences on this, which has even less evidence to back it up than what we talked about before, but at least it should widen the scope of the discussion.

As you know I've had the ability to remote view and astrally travel for a number of years now. I can see into other dimensions, though I try to avoid it, as it is rarely pleasant. I've seen the dimension the Greys live in. It is dark and bleak, as well as fully technological. It isn't in another location physically, perhaps it would be more accurate to describe it as a parallel realm of sorts. I see it as a nightmare dimension or reality. I believe that essentially, these are the beings known as demons to Christianity and Archons to the Gnostics. They appear to have no souls and are some sort of artificial life form, with no capacity for human emotions or compassion. They may very well be present in other worlds, but the ones that we are beset by, do not come from another physical location, they're from around here. Their craft are probably just for puttering around the solar system, they seem too small and unsophisticated to be capable of interstellar travel. We cannot normally see them, but they can take us into their own reality if needed, which is what I think abductions are. Their dimension is normally hidden to us, but it can be accessed relatively easily with the right methods. Very possibly, that is what occult black magic rituals are doing and there are technological methods to do the same.

As for the black triangles, I think it has been comprehensively proven that those are Lockheed Martin skunkworks classified craft, which came out around the same time as the original F-117, hence the uncanny similarity between the two, especially when viewed from the ground. They rely on a different kind of propulsion system that is not kinetic in nature, so they can easily zig-zag around the sky in apparent defiance of the laws of phsyics. I think the evidence on these being earth craft is pretty solid.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Funny thing about Steven Greer, and btw I couldn't give two shits about his sex life, whatever he does in that realm is his business only IMO. What's interesting to me though is that the roots of the ever ongoing, nothing ever really happens disclosure movement, was initiated by one Laurence Rockefeller back in 1993. He was courting the Clintons, juicy stuff there.

Just a mere couple of months later Greer hits the scene with the by now well patterned splash, and he doesn't deny being helped along by Rockefeller influence.

Another funny thing is that Laurence was in at the beginning of the crop circle thing as well.

Bread crumbs, or incidentals?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Chris (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Shadowself (22nd September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Wanna hear something funny Fred?

When I went to the emergency room when I had my heart attack it happened to be the same ER that Greer worked in. I live in the same county as he grew up in. I live not far from where he had his first contact.

Later they (friends I worked with) told me it's a good thing everything turned out okay...most people die that go into that ER...

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Chris (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Fred Steeves (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)