Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: "Alt Community" Heroes

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Speaking of alt community hero(ine)s.....

Has anyone been following the Info about Kevin Moore's doc on Mark Richard's?
    I have, yes.

Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Today it was demonstated that BR and others don't know that Mark Richards was using Camelot as his "mythology" and were thinking the title of the documentary (referring to a murder in Camelot) is about KC's championship of MR as an SSP insider. That is just one example of how narrow flow of information leads to comprehension that it IMO worth less than hardly anything.

[...]

I have no idea what to do. Kevin Moore stated in his latest video update that he became fed up with confabulation being spread exemplified by the Mark Richards case. He took a stand. Now others as seen by KC are digging their heels in to defend their position.
    Yes, and I have it on good authority that Simon Parkes — who is championed by Kerry as her verification/vetting source — is the next one to fall. I am however not going to say more about this at present time because I don't want to tip anyone off — we've had Simon Sez™ groupies monitoring The One Truth before, and I don't want to jeopardize this newest endeavor. What I will however say is that I've personally already long known that he was a con artist — my cooperation with those who were seeking to expose him in 2015 was indirectly part of why I got banned from Project Avalon.

The problem with Kerry Cassidy is that she's got no discernment whatsoever and an ego too large to ever admit that she's wrong. She'll give anyone their fifteen minutes of fame so long as they use one or several of the magic trigger words. She's not malevolent, but her narcissism gets in the way of her common sense.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th October 2018), Elen (30th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2018), Kathy (18th November 2018), Maggie (30th October 2018), modwiz (29th October 2018), palooka's revenge (29th October 2018), Wind (29th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Well, besides injecting himself into the Mark Richards soap opera, Simon has also injected Q and Trump into it through the back door. Does 40,000 sealed indictments sound familiar? Also there's, wait for it... yet another high level insider who tells him to quite possibly expect a Trump pardon of Richards come early next year. And away we go, more David Wilcock type of predictions.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=#post1256682

For me that's just more rehashing of the same old shit, the usual taking advantage of an ongoing situation by trying to make one's self relevant in the the public discourse again, but what surprised me was Bill bumping it immediately by referring to Parke's message as "very, very interesting". Seriously?

Not a big deal, just another one of those little nuggets that say "come on man, you know better than that".
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=#post1256692

Personally I don't see what's so hard to dismiss about Simon's message, at all, actually I've already dismissed it with the greatest of ease.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st October 2018), Dreamtimer (31st October 2018), Elen (1st November 2018), Wind (31st October 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I watched a video or two of Simon, and that was it. Once he threw out the "Daddy made me do it" statement, I was walking the other way.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st October 2018), Elen (1st November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Well, besides injecting himself into the Mark Richards soap opera, Simon has also injected Q and Trump into it through the back door.
    Now why does that not surprise me in the least?

Does 40,000 sealed indictments sound familiar? Also there's, wait for it... yet another high level insider who tells him to quite possibly expect a Trump pardon of Richards come early next year. And away we go, more David Wilcock type of predictions.
    Or Benjamin Fulford. or Gordon Duff. Or Michael Salla. Or Alfred Lambremont Webre.

For me that's just more rehashing of the same old shit, the usual taking advantage of an ongoing situation by trying to make one's self relevant in the the public discourse again, [...
    Yes, that's exactly what it is. These characters all scratch each other's backs.

I remember that Corey Goode was all about exposing Simon Parkes as a fraud and a pervert, up until he learned that Simon Parkes had actually corroborated Corey's story in an interview with Kerry Cassidy. Then suddenly Corey backed out from wanting to expose Parkes as a fraud. That was a big red flag, right there.

...] but what surprised me was Bill bumping it immediately by referring to Parke's message as "very, very interesting". Seriously?
    I've been reading Bill's recent "Q&A" thread over at Project Avalon, and in it, he is being asked on several occasions about certain people, witnesses, testimonies, and so on. And I still see a lot of gullibility in what he says he believes to be true. Makes me want to shake my head.

Not a big deal, just another one of those little nuggets that say "come on man, you know better than that".
    Exactly!

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I watched a video or two of Simon, and that was it. Once he threw out the "Daddy made me do it" statement, I was walking the other way.
    I was following Simon Parkes' stuff a bit in the beginning, but not with any vested interest. I just found it interesting, but only in an entertaining way — likewise for Corey Goode's narrative, for that matter. It was interesting to read, but it was not pertinent to my own reasons for having signed up at Project Avalon and wanting to align myself with this so-called "alternative" community. Stories about ETs don't make the world into a better place. Humanity will have to do that all by itself.

But then I found out that Simon was telling all these women at Project Avalon that they had been his wife while he was King Solomon, and the men that they had been his brothers-in-law when he was King Solomon, and that they were reptilian souls.

I also heard from a close friend at the time that Parkes was bluntly ignoring people whom he was supposed to be counseling, and that his influence on then-Avalon-moderator Karelia (Claudia) — with whom Parkes was having an affair at the time, and this was common knowledge within the Project Avalon mod room — had gotten my friend banned from Project Avalon on some woo-woo charges as that he would have been a Mossad agent "but without that he knew it." My friend is a Hungarian national, and he's a household physician. So much for the Mossad.

Anyway, I had already heard enough by then to dismiss anything Simon Parkes was saying. And then Laura Heath started her thread about Parkes, but without mentioning him by name. Within hours after posting said thread — and I repeat: she had not mentioned anyone by name, nor had she given any pointers at all regarding the identity of the individual she was writing about, other than that he was "well-known" — she received a text message from Simon Parkes on her cellphone with the threat of a lawsuit.

The above situation is what indirectly led to my own ban from Project Avalon, and Laura was banned either on the same day or on the day after. And then two weeks later, over here at The One Truth, we were talking about Simon Parkes on a members-only thread, and then Malc and I both received emails from Simon Parkes — sent from his smartphone — with the threat of a lawsuit on the charges of libel. Laura received a similar threat again as well.

Anyway...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st November 2018), Elen (1st November 2018), Fred Steeves (31st October 2018), Kathy (18th November 2018), modwiz (31st October 2018), Wind (31st October 2018)