Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: "Alt Community" Heroes

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    I cannot speak to why others are not posting, only for myself. People are being torn apart and pitted one against another. The damage to us is incalculable and leaves us open to be led where we do not wish to go. The only answer to moving forward to a positive future lies in unity. We don’t have to agree…we just need to be respectful to one another. I am neither pro- nor anti- Trump. I am pro-freedom and peace among people and nations…and am awaiting the day when focus can return to the care of our planet and nature that supports us.

True Story…
    There was a time, years ago, shortly after becoming a member at PA that I put on my big girl panties and would jump into the fray gladly, arguing my point of view with a whole pile of research, facts and figures to support whatever I felt strongly about at the time. I was right and would challenge anyone who did not agree. I was aggressive and argumentative…and if that didn’t work, I would ridicule those who would disagree. That was until I realized it was just mental masterbation and a way of building up my ego. It’s easy to fall into that trap on a forum when that’s what you see happening all around you. Thank goodness that phase didn’t last very long.

So I decided to stop posting for a while and read everything, even subjects I had no apparent interest in. I found posts that made me think, and so much more…and my perspective changed. In those threads I could post an opinion and not be attacked, but rather have an enlightening dialogue with others whether they agreed or not. It wasn’t about winning or losing an argument…it was about a sharing of ideas.

In the current political environment, it is difficult, if not almost impossible, to have a respectful conversation on any forum. The cognitive dissonance on both sides prevents it and is very concerning to me.

When things return to civility, (and they will…this too shall pass) I will be more than happy to participate.

And to bring this on topic, who needs ‘heroes’? All the answers we need are within us.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th October 2018), Chris (9th October 2018), Dreamtimer (9th October 2018), Elen (9th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2018), Fred Steeves (10th October 2018), Kathy (10th October 2018), modwiz (9th October 2018), Wind (9th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Just for your information, the account of Dumpster Diver has been retired, as per his own request.
    you could have just refused Aragorn...DD is hyper-sensitive to criticism...was hyper-sensitive...a forum can always use a sense of humor...among all the super-intellects that couldn't laugh at themselves if the 2nd coming depended on it, a real dork comes in handy. Just kidding, of course...Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th October 2018), Chris (9th October 2018), Dreamtimer (9th October 2018), Elen (9th October 2018), Kathy (10th October 2018), Wind (9th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Just for your information, the account of Dumpster Diver has been retired, as per his own request.
    you could have just refused Aragorn...
    No, not really. That would have been dictatorial. Besides, would it have made any difference, if he really wanted to leave? There are plenty of member accounts here of people who haven't been coming around anymore in ages, and yet those accounts were never retired.

I did give him the usual 24 hours to reconsider and rescind his request. But he didn't. He let the grace time expire. Besides, he can always ask for his account to be reactivated by way of the contact form. He even has my private email address.

DD is hyper-sensitive to criticism...was hyper-sensitive...
    His type usually is, but then I do still think that it's unfair that he doesn't keep anybody else's sensitivity into account.

a forum can always use a sense of humor...among all the super-intellects that couldn't laugh at themselves if the 2nd coming depended on it, a real dork comes in handy. Just kidding, of course...Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!
    Well, there's a difference between humor and being an enfant terrible. Once again, it's his "bull in the china shop" attitude that backfired on him. And nobody asked for him to leave. That was his decision, and apparently one that he felt firmly about, given that he let the 24-hour grace time expire.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (9th October 2018), Dreamtimer (9th October 2018), Elen (9th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2018), Kathy (10th October 2018), Wind (9th October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    The original meaning of the word Hero (Heros in Greek) is demi-god. It refers to the offspring of male gods and human women, whose bloodline was carefully preserved in ancient times, even through sibling marriages, if necessary. This myth seems to be universal to most cultures. It even appears in the Bible. The sons of God (Elohim) came down to earth and begat offspring with the daughters of men, thus creating heroes and giants. In ancient depictions these hybrid offspring were always shown as much taller than normal humans and often with a conical-shaped head (hence the sci-fi comedy „Coneheads” which really got this aspect right).

My point is, that even with the title of this thread, we are subconsciously always looking for heroes to save us. Of course, what we don’t realise, that heroes are actually the hidden controllers, the hybrid bloodline families that think they are superior to us, mere mortals and their genetics give them the divine right to rule over us. Even divine is a derivative of Deus, which in turn comes from Zeus, king of the gods. That is what divine origin means, it is a claim to be descended from the gods. Heroes are the problem, not the solution. We need to get over our reliance on outside forces, they have their own agenda and can’t be expected to have our best interests at heart. At least, not any more than a dairy farmer has the best interests of his cows at heart. Sure, he makes sure they stay reasonably healthy, keeps them safe and might even have a certain amount of affection for them, but he’s in it for the milk, what he gets out of them and not for the cows themselves.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th October 2018), Dreamtimer (9th October 2018), Elen (9th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2018), Kathy (10th October 2018), Wind (9th October 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    And most of the heros have been in it for themselves. Although I doubt many of the alt-world heros were actually from royal bloodlines. Member Divine Feminine has written quite a bit on the forum about royal bloodlines and reincarnation.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th October 2018), Chris (9th October 2018), Elen (9th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2018), Kathy (10th October 2018), Wind (9th October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    And most of the heros have been in it for themselves. Although I doubt many of the alt-world heros were actually from royal bloodlines. Member Divine Feminine has written quite a bit on the forum about royal bloodlines and reincarnation.
    Most of our stories are about the Hero's journey and the writers of these stories almost never to fail to insert some sort of divine origin story into the narrative. Most ancient myths have it, but so do some of the modern ones. Superman is a classic example. There is something in us that prompts us to worship heroes as gods, whether in movies, TV shows, Novels, Comic Books or Sports. The string of superhero movies, which are all basically telling the same story, with slight variations, is a clear indication of our desperation to find real heroes we can identify with and use as role models. Most people miss the religious nature of these Superhero movies and comics. They really are no different than myths about ancient gods and goddesses and particularly the exploits of their earthly offspring.

Just to cite one relevant example, the Hindi Name for India is Bharat or Bharata. It means, the land of the Bharatas. These were ancient kings, 5 brothers actually, who were each conceived by a different god, but their divine origin was hidden, until they became rulers of the whole of India, after the epic battle described in the Mahabharata. Their descendants ruled India for centuries and the country is still named after them in the local lingo. They are the very definition of a bloodline family ruling openly, simply because of their supposed divine origin. Alexander the Great made similar claims about himself. This obsession with heroes, gods and royal bloodlines is a disease of the mind that affects most humans. If you look closely, Hitler's obsession with pure Aryan bloodlines had similar roots. This all stems from a desire to be like the gods.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th October 2018), Dreamtimer (9th October 2018), Elen (9th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2018), Kathy (10th October 2018), Wind (9th October 2018)

Thanks
    I guess that makes sense if we were made in their image. Seems to me it's time to move past trying to be like them and be our own divine selves.

That takes a lot of humility and the ability to shed the desire for power over others.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th October 2018), Chris (9th October 2018), Elen (9th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2018), Kathy (10th October 2018), Melidae (9th October 2018), Wind (9th October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I guess that makes sense if we were made in their image. Seems to me it's time to move past trying to be like them and be our own divine selves.

That takes a lot of humility and the ability to shed the desire for power over others.
    I suspect the key to this is going beyond the gods. Perhaps we were made in their image, I don't know, but it could be that their desire to control us and limit our expansion and evolution has a lot to do with our potential to go beyond and eclipse them. This is also a recurring theme in ancient Myth (especially in Buddhism and Jainism), but there are also modern fictional examples. The Q collective in Star Trek seems to view humanity as a threat for this reason, as do the Goaul'd and Ori in the Stargate Universe.

I think they fear us for our potential and want to stop us from reaching it, with perhaps a few honourable exceptions.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th October 2018), Dreamtimer (10th October 2018), Elen (9th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th October 2018), Kathy (10th October 2018), Wind (9th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    I cannot speak to why others are not posting, only for myself. People are being torn apart and pitted one against another. The damage to us is incalculable and leaves us open to be led where we do not wish to go. The only answer to moving forward to a positive future lies in unity. We don’t have to agree…we just need to be respectful to one another. I am neither pro- nor anti- Trump. I am pro-freedom and peace among people and nations…and am awaiting the day when focus can return to the care of our planet and nature that supports us.

True Story…
    There was a time, years ago, shortly after becoming a member at PA that I put on my big girl panties and would jump into the fray gladly, arguing my point of view with a whole pile of research, facts and figures to support whatever I felt strongly about at the time. I was right and would challenge anyone who did not agree. I was aggressive and argumentative…and if that didn’t work, I would ridicule those who would disagree. That was until I realized it was just mental masterbation and a way of building up my ego. It’s easy to fall into that trap on a forum when that’s what you see happening all around you. Thank goodness that phase didn’t last very long.

So I decided to stop posting for a while and read everything, even subjects I had no apparent interest in. I found posts that made me think, and so much more…and my perspective changed. In those threads I could post an opinion and not be attacked, but rather have an enlightening dialogue with others whether they agreed or not. It wasn’t about winning or losing an argument…it was about a sharing of ideas.

In the current political environment, it is difficult, if not almost impossible, to have a respectful conversation on any forum. The cognitive dissonance on both sides prevents it and is very concerning to me.

When things return to civility, (and they will…this too shall pass) I will be more than happy to participate.

And to bring this on topic, who needs ‘heroes’? All the answers we need are within us.
    I barely post anymore because the reality perceived/experienced by myself is at odds with too many others. There has been a 'snap' within the world and it has been engineered. It seeks to separate those who lead with reason informed by emotions and those who lead with emotions, manipulated by media reporting, shaping their reasoning. I accept this situation because there is no way to remedy it. Reason and logic are required and there are some incapable of putting emotions aside long enough to find a common ground with common sense. Others have deep programming.

The latest shitshow with Kavanaugh is a case in point. We could have made his comfort with broad surveillance of the population as the issue to oppose him as unfit for the court. However, that subject would have been an opportunity for unity. The controllers will not have that so, a topic near and dear to a certain segment of the population was chosen to focus on. In the end we all lost and a man with little respect for privacy was put into place. Both sides of the mental illness called politics are too subjective at a time when observational objectivity would yield better results....for the people.

This forum is a microcosm of the socially engineered mental illness promoted by globalists looking for a very controlled marketplace. 'They' know emotions will override logic and fan those flames with some skill. It is not a great skill however, it would be easily countered by people making a greater personal effort to know themselves in total and not just how they 'feel' about things.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2018), Chris (10th October 2018), Dreamtimer (10th October 2018), Elen (10th October 2018), Fred Steeves (10th October 2018), Kathy (10th October 2018), Kitsune (10th October 2018), lilac (13th October 2018), Melidae (10th October 2018), Wind (10th October 2018), Zebowho (18th October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I barely post anymore because the reality perceived/experienced by myself is at odds with too many others. There has been a 'snap' within the world and it has been engineered. It seeks to separate those who lead with reason informed by emotions and those who lead with emotions, manipulated by media reporting, shaping their reasoning. I accept this situation because there is no way to remedy it. Reason and logic are required and there are some incapable of putting emotions aside long enough to find a common ground with common sense. Others have deep programming.

The latest shitshow with Kavanaugh is a case in point. We could have made his comfort with broad surveillance of the population as the issue to oppose him as unfit for the court. However, that subject would have been an opportunity for unity. The controllers will not have that so, a topic near and dear to a certain segment of the population was chosen to focus on. In the end we all lost and a man with little respect for privacy was put into place. Both sides of the mental illness called politics are too subjective at a time when observational objectivity would yield better results....for the people.

This forum is a microcosm of the socially engineered mental illness promoted by globalists looking for a very controlled marketplace. 'They' know emotions will override logic and fan those flames with some skill. It is not a great skill however, it would be easily countered by people making a greater personal effort to know themselves in total and not just how they 'feel' about things.
    I really don't think that applies to this forum in particular. Most people here try to make reasoned arguments, rather than purely emotional ones. Sure, there are exceptions, but that seems to be the general rule.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2018), Dreamtimer (10th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th October 2018), Kathy (10th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I really don't think that applies to this forum in particular. Most people here try to make reasoned arguments, rather than purely emotional ones. Sure, there are exceptions, but that seems to be the general rule.
    You're relatively new here and entitled to your opinion based on your experience. And, I never insinuated there were purely emotional responses either. There was great effort put into my choice of words for the post you responded to. Seems the effort was lost with you.

Another reason for few posts from me. Better to shout into the Wind. Wind will pay attention.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2018), Chris (10th October 2018), Dreamtimer (10th October 2018), Elen (10th October 2018), Fred Steeves (10th October 2018), Kathy (10th October 2018), lilac (13th October 2018), Melidae (10th October 2018), Wind (10th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    So sad!!!!!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2018), Dreamtimer (10th October 2018), Elen (10th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th October 2018), modwiz (10th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,263 Times in 7,198 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Wind will pay attention.
    I most certainly do, brother.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2018), Dreamtimer (10th October 2018), Elen (10th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th October 2018), modwiz (10th October 2018)

Thanks
    Teresa Yanaros has announced she's leaving Full Disclosure Project.

I accepted the position to join Full Disclosure Project (FDP) as Director of Operations on September 3rd, 2018, in order to help manage multiple projects, including documentaries and publications. The mission of this organization is to educate humanity through disclosure of powerfully activating information currently suppressed by mainstream media outlets.

I needed to be able to go within, break away, and recalibrate. As of today, October 28th, 2018, I have resigned the post of Director of Operations of Full Disclosure Project. I want everyone to know that it was an extremely difficult decision to make, but one that I had to make, nevertheless, in staying true to my moral compass.

Many have extended olive branches to me over the past few days, expressing their support for what I am going through. If people are interested in receiving updates about my status, the easiest way for me to communicate with the community will be through my YouTube channel, Divine Frequency.

http://youtube.com/divinefrequency

And my website:

https://thedivinefrequency.com
    Looks like she's gone back to the dark hair which, imo, looks better.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 29th October 2018 at 17:40.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th October 2018), Chris (29th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2018), modwiz (29th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Speaking of alt community hero(ine)s.....

Has anyone been following the Info about Kevin Moore's doc on Mark Richard's?

I did some deep research a few years ago about Mark Richards and may have posted my doubt that he was an innocent man here on TOT? I know others also have been curious about why he is so believed and supported by certain people like KC. I was still on PA when KC started her reports on him.

It was very obvious to me from the history of his crusade to create a revolutionary "cell" (based on his delusional beliefs about Camelot) that he is a faubulist. Then the evidence for his participation in the murder plot (of his so called friend) was mammoth. He had high profile lawyers and he was saved from execution.

The reason I bring this up today is that Kevin Moore's friend has been posting about the documentary. Here is a post with update video

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1256177

Today it was demonstated that BR and others don't know that Mark Richards was using Camelot as his "mythology" and were thinking the title of the documentary (referring to a murder in Camelot) is about KC's championship of MR as an SSP insider. That is just one example of how narrow flow of information leads to comprehension that it IMO worth less than hardly anything.

One could say that the whole History Mystery which has splintered in a shards of contradiction is the same. Even a scholar can get so lost in the aisles of contrasting views that she feels lost. Documented "research" can lead perfectly fine minds to completely refute other perfectly fine minds.

So how in the world can we expect normal people to cope? How can we not be compassionate about the donkey effect (where one digs in one heels out of exhaustion with too MUCH to process and falls back on the haunches of the lowest common denominator of habit????). What do we do about setting a baseline? Lately I have seen how CONFUSION of pro and con is dividing people over the WWII era events (as in "Holocaust revision" and "Hitler defense" and yes, even "Is there a genocidal threat to white people)

I have no idea what to do. Kevin Moore stated in his latest video update that he became fed up with confabulation being spread exemplified by the Mark Richards case. He took a stand. Now others as seen by KC are digging their heels in to defend their position.

I am asking if anyone has an idea of how we can establish some baseline that will stick and be a rock for us to stand on in our "intellectual communications"?
    Last edited by Maggie, 29th October 2018 at 17:26.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th October 2018), Dreamtimer (29th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th October 2018)