Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Alt Community" Heroes

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    I suspect what they meant was that people that fit your demographic often die...defeated the odds you did...my stepmother did the same...and my ex to a lesser degree...brain aneurysm...

My stepmother died last year at the age of 94...beyotchin' at my dad to the very end.

What else that is interesting when I first saw him in videos, I thought I knew him. I had gone to school with a couple of brothers named Greer that looked very much like him...so I couldn't decide for a good while until I heard more of his biography....

Not to mention the Steve Greer I knew was more like 5'5" in high school, not 6'5" ...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 22nd September 2018 at 22:46.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Chris (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Any people who "need" to make a living through sharing their "meetings with the remarkable" are IMO almost REQUIRED to begin/continue lying about their relationships IMO. When was the last time you were tempted to pay to hear the following:

" I was sitting at home when I had a sudden imaginary conversation with (fill in the black) and nothing happened except i felt good but afterwards, I was inspired by the sense of comaraderie with (fill in the blank). I felt as if many unspoken concerns were gone and that encouraged me to go back to school and learn how to fix washing machines."

You WOULD NOT but IMO the real connection with our "star family, guides, the wisdom lineages" or whatever will be fruitful to us most often IF we meet in this mundane, inconspicuous and actually "personal" way. Anyone who claims extravagant and dramatic meetings may well be meeting mental illness OR if very psychically unstable, maybe a trickster or are simply LIARS!!!.

I think I am qualified to say this as I grew up with a psychically unstable person who was compelled to make up extremely extravagant claims which others did not share but which she seemed she believed. I was not able to tease out what part was a sheer lie and what she really believed. I was unable to tell if she was communicating with "real" (invisible to me) beings or totally insane.

She was dependent on her special status with those she wanted to impress. I know that her "gifts" if they were that and not just high intelligence turned in a certain way failed to help her. It was very sad but as her looks faded and her paranoia increased, she was unable to self motivate to take self care. She was eventually in a nursing home in a wheelchair and died alone except for the nurses.
    IF my mother was born later, she might have been on the circuit because She was a great reader of the esoteric and was able to carry on very interesting conversations. She was also very attractive and charming but manipulative and mean. I learned a lot being her daughter in direct ways and indirectly about how narcissists end up.

she had one indisputable fact that would have been in her favor. My mother literally had alien eyes. They were bright yellow and no one that I ever heard about had the same kind of eye color.

It is NOT just ouija boards that open us up to the lying and manipulative goonies. It is needing to perform in any way or shape or form.
    IMO the real deal HERO is living the life. The hardest heroic endeavor IMO "here" is learning simply to be a grounded and happy and boringly contributing being.
    Last edited by Maggie, 23rd September 2018 at 00:30.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Chris (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Thanks
    wow and jeesh at the same time...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Chris (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Maggie (23rd September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Funny thing about Steven Greer, and btw I couldn't give two shits about his sex life, whatever he does in that realm is his business only IMO.
    Well, I agree, and in itself, Greer's sexual orientation was never part of my argumentation. But as it just so happens to be, Greer is a narcissist, and as such, his public image is of crucial importance to him. Just look at the interview below that Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy did with him at the Exopolitics conference in Barcelona, where Greer was playing out his ego against Bill and Kerry.

Like I said, Greer was a respected trauma surgeon at the time, and he was a married man with four children. But being a closet homosexual, he had an ad up at a gay contact website under the name "DC Muscle Wolf" — a gay Project Avalon member who had himself also visited that contact website posted about this at Project Avalon a few years ago — and as such, Greer secretly had many sexual encounters with men in hotel rooms. So far so good, it's his life and he's free to do with it as he pleases.

But then the spooks found out about Greer's habit, and they set him up with a hidden camera in his hotel room — the very same hotel room as where he had been interviewed earlier, so it's not unthinkable that the interviewer in question was the one who planted the camera. Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, David Wilcock, Bob Dean, Richard Dolan, Jack Burns and the female The One Truth member whom I have referred to higher up as someone who had met Jack Burns in the flesh, are all aware of this.

It was Bill and Kerry, even, who showed the hidden camera footage of Greer to the female The One Truth member whom I have already mentioned a few times now. This was of course long before this woman would become a member here, because she joined up here at The One Truth together with myself in March 2015 — we were friends at the time, and I had informed her that I was about to get banned from Project Avalon and that I was signing up here. She herself has also been a Project Avalon moderator in two separate periods — in both iterations of the Project Avalon forum — and she happens to be a member of a very real Illuminati family. I will even tell you her name (in private) if you want to know.

I suspect that Jack Burns was the one who had set Greer up, given that Burns works for the Australian spooks and has tried — successfully or not — to recruit Kerry Cassidy. Burns and Kerry were sleeping together around the time of the Exopolitics conference, which is why Burns was present in the audience and during the dinner party of said conference. Although Burns had been a Project Camelot whistleblower — referred to by Bill Ryan as "Jake Simpson" at the time — Bill wasn't happy with his presence at the Barcelona conference. He even wrote at Project Avalon a while ago that he had gotten into — and I quote — "a toe-to-toe altercation" with Burns at the conference.

Whether Steven Greer is now controlled by the CIA, by the ASIO — whom Jack Burns works for — or by Laurence Rockefeller, I don't know. He could be controlled by all of them at the same time. He is either way only to be trusted on account of the worn-out stereotypes of UFO folklore, i.e. that all ETs are friendly and that any and all alien abductions are always the work of the military, blah blah blah. And that is one of the things that got him into trouble with Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy during their interview of him in Barcelona.

Bill and Kerry were adamant that not all ETs have our best interests at heart — a vantage that I personally tend to agree with — which Greer vehemently denied, while in the same breath also protesting to the fact that Bill and Kerry were doing more than ask him simple questions while their camera was rolling. He had obviously hoped that Bill and Kerry were only going to put him in the spotlight and flatter his ego, because he's well aware and very fond of his celebrity status.

A narcissist's self-love is exactly the kind of weakness that The Powers That Be™ love to exploit, because it works every time.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Chris (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2018), Fred Steeves (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Clifford Stone was on Fade to Black this month. I saw the interview on Information Machine. I'll have a listen.

What does Laurence want? Are they still planning a fake invasion/encounter?

OMG, Brook. What a thing to hear. You've got some powers watching over you.

I recently posted about seeing a star in the sky which brightened, faded, disappeared, reappeared, and then moved off before fading away again. It was not a meteor. It was not any kind of aircraft. It was not a satellite.

What was it? Don't know. Extraterrestrial? Maybe, maybe not.

A narcissist's self-love is exactly the kind of weakness that The Powers That Be™ love to exploit, because it works every time.
    We're in big trouble on account of this. Our leader is very vulnerable.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018)

Thanks
    I was looking at Jimmy Church's site and his latest is open phones with Corey Goode. I almost think it would be fun to listen to just to hear the calls and his responses, but I don't think I can really listen to hours with Corey.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I was looking at Jimmy Church's site and his latest is open phones with Corey Goode. I almost think it would be fun to listen to just to hear the calls and his responses, but I don't think I can really listen to hours with Corey.
    Yes, he's just as "Hard" to "Listen" to as he was to "Read" while he was a "Member" here.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (24th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, I agree, and in itself, Greer's sexual orientation was never part of my argumentation. But as it just so happens to be, Greer is a narcissist, and as such, his public image is of crucial importance to him. Just look at the interview below that Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy did with him at the Project Camelot "Awake & Aware" conference in Barcelona, where Greer was playing out his ego against Bill and Kerry.

Like I said, Greer was a respected trauma surgeon at the time, and he was a married man with four children. But being a closet homosexual, he had an ad up at a gay contact website under the name "DC Muscle Wolf" — a gay Project Avalon member who had himself also visited that contact website posted about this at Project Avalon a few years ago — and as such, Greer secretly had many sexual encounters with men in hotel rooms. So far so good, it's his life and he's free to do with it as he pleases.

But then the spooks found out about Greer's habit, and they set him up with a hidden camera in his hotel room — the very same hotel room as where he had been interviewed earlier, so it's not unthinkable that the interviewer in question was the one who planted the camera. Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, David Wilcock, Bob Dean, Richard Dolan, Jack Burns and the female The One Truth member whom I have referred to higher up as someone who had met Jack Burns in the flesh, are all aware of this.

It was Bill and Kerry, even, who showed the hidden camera footage of Greer to the female The One Truth member whom I have already mentioned a few times now. This was of course long before this woman would become a member here, because she joined up here at The One Truth together with myself in March 2015 — we were friends at the time, and I had informed her that I was about to get banned from Project Avalon and that I was signing up here. She herself has also been a Project Avalon moderator in two separate periods — in both iterations of the Project Avalon forum — and she happens to be a member of a very real Illuminati family. I will even tell you her name (in private) if you want to know.

I suspect that Jack Burns was the one who had set Greer up, given that Burns works for the Australian spooks and has tried — successfully or not — to recruit Kerry Cassidy. Burns and Kerry were sleeping together around the time of the "Awake & Aware" conference, which is why Burns was present in the audience and during the dinner party of said conference. Although Burns had been a Project Camelot whistleblower — referred to by Bill Ryan as "Jake Simpson" at the time — Bill wasn't happy with his presence at the Barcelona conference. He even wrote at Project Avalon a while ago that he had gotten into — and I quote — "a toe-to-toe altercation" with Burns at the conference.

Whether Steven Greer is now controlled by the CIA, by the ASIO — whom Jack Burns works for — or by Laurence Rockefeller, I don't know. He could be controlled by all of them at the same time. He is either way only to be trusted on account of the worn-out stereotypes of UFO folklore, i.e. that all ETs are friendly and that any and all alien abductions are always the work of the military, blah blah blah. And that is one of the things that got him into trouble with Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy during their interview of him in Barcelona.

Bill and Kerry were adamant that not all ETs have our best interests at heart — a vantage that I personally tend to agree with — which Greer vehemently denied, while in the same breath also protesting to the fact that Bill and Kerry were doing more than ask him simple questions while their camera was rolling. He had obviously hoped that Bill and Kerry were only going to put him in the spotlight and flatter his ego, because he's well aware and very fond of his celebrity status.

yeah, i saw this video once upon time and was dismayed that the 'celebs' were not getting along. Admittedly, Greer comes across as a real jackass at times...but he always seemed very professional at the same time. To be honest, way back when he started talking about 'levitating' when he was a youngster the red flags starting popping up.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Chris (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (24th September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Any people who "need" to make a living through sharing their "meetings with the remarkable" are IMO almost REQUIRED to begin/continue lying about their relationships IMO. When was the last time you were tempted to pay to hear the following:

" I was sitting at home when I had a sudden imaginary conversation with (fill in the black) and nothing happened except i felt good but afterwards, I was inspired by the sense of comaraderie with (fill in the blank). I felt as if many unspoken concerns were gone and that encouraged me to go back to school and learn how to fix washing machines."

You WOULD NOT but IMO the real connection with our "star family, guides, the wisdom lineages" or whatever will be fruitful to us most often IF we meet in this mundane, inconspicuous and actually "personal" way. Anyone who claims extravagant and dramatic meetings may well be meeting mental illness OR if very psychically unstable, maybe a trickster or are simply LIARS!!!.
    Fixing washing machines, nice subtle injection of humor into the mix! Maggie I couldn't agree more, and, btw, I always enjoy your speaking from the heart.

Not to say that these meetings and/or don't take place, because I think they likely do, but not so much in the ridiculous, mega dramatic manner in which we in this bizarre little corner of the internet have become accustomed to.

Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    IMO the real deal HERO is living the life. The hardest heroic endeavor IMO "here" is learning simply to be a grounded and happy and boringly contributing being.
    Right. And don't bother telling me about it, demonstrate it year after boring year.

Funny thing about Steven Greer, and btw I couldn't give two shits about his sex life, whatever he does in that realm is his business only IMO.

But then the spooks found out about Greer's habit, and they set him up with a hidden camera in his hotel room — the very same hotel room as where he had been interviewed earlier,
    Okay I gotchya, the blackmail thing. It's not uncommon for people to have personal things going on in their lives that they might not want getting out there. But, now that the jig is up and the train's done left the station, what's his incentive to keeping on being compromised if thus was indeed the case? To me, the narcissist angle is the more appropriate avenue to look down.

I suspect that Jack Burns was the one who had set Greer up, given that Burns works for the Australian spooks and has tried — successfully or not — to recruit Kerry Cassidy. Burns and Kerry were sleeping together around the time of the "Awake & Aware" conference, which is why Burns was present in the audience and during the dinner party of said conference. Although Burns had been a Project Camelot whistleblower — referred to by Bill Ryan as "Jake Simpson" at the time — Bill wasn't happy with his presence at the Barcelona conference. He even wrote at Project Avalon a while ago that he had gotten into — and I quote — "a toe-to-toe altercation" with Burns at the conference.
    Now this, IMO, is getting back on track to where the rubber meets the road on this particular subject. There are more spooky types mingling throughout not only this entire alt community for various reasons, but *especially* the ufo domain of it, than you can shake a stick at. And Bill has been smack dab in the thick of it all through the ufo email group of heavy hitters he was introduced to through Victor Martinez of Serpo fame back in the day.

The ufo community is rotten to it's core. Not the well meaning people involved, same as well meaning but naïve people unknowingly involved in a Project, but it's the whole overall skeleton of the thing that is rotten. No true revealings, nor heroes, will EVER come from it.

This also happens to project into mundane daily life as well, but it's even more murky, and also off topic.

She herself has also been a Project Avalon moderator in two separate periods — in both iterations of the Project Avalon forum — and she happens to be a member of a very real Illuminati family. I will even tell you her name (in private) if you want to know.
    I'll take you up on that one.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 23rd September 2018 at 15:24.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Chris (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure I know whom you speak of, Aragorn. She discussed some interesting art her father had procured among other things.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Chris (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2018), Fred Steeves (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018)

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure I know whom you speak of, Aragorn. She discussed some interesting art her father had procured among other things.
    Yes, that's the one.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (24th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018)

Thanks
    That's interesting. Reminds me of the Picasso painting Bill's father (who did work for MI btw) procured in Ghana by doing a favor for some "rich man" in 1959 iirc, which was then passed down to Bill, who subsequently sold it through art dealer Emile Wolf but a dispute surrounding it arose. The resulting court ruling is supposedly the reason he is still trapped down in Ecuador.

What is it with the art?
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 23rd September 2018 at 17:24.

Socrates

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (24th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts

What is it with the art?
    i highly suspect it has to do with the state the energy that it is, is in. ask the witches. they can read those kind of tea leaves. but if one answers, run like hell unless it's someone U have absolute, total trust in!! it's only the ones with a not-so-living agenda that will answer...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (24th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2018), Fred Steeves (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    i highly suspect it has to do with the state the energy that it is, is in. ask the witches. they can read those kind of tea leaves. but if one answers, run like hell unless it's someone U have absolute, total trust in!! it's only the ones with a not-so-living agenda that will answer...
    On the one hand I think I see where you're coming from, but on the other it's rather ambiguous. Care to clarify just a tad?

Socrates

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2018), Dreamtimer (24th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (24th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    On the one hand I think I see where you're coming from, but on the other it's rather ambiguous. Care to clarify just a tad?
    I'll try. But I want to preface by saying there are a whole lotta factors involved and there's no way to include it all. Plus, in the land of quantum physics me just writing about it and U reading this can have an affect, yes? So we're dealing with some really deep stuff here and it is ambiguous, almost by definition.

So if yer lookin' for something U can run down and tie a string around it yer not gonna find it in what's about to follow here...

Think of that painting. What was Picasso's state of energy relative to it when he thought about it? When he painted it? What's the painting of? That's all part of its history including everything that's happened since. Where did it hung? Who all owed it? What was their purpose in owning it? Who may have coveted it? For what purpose? How and why did the rich man acquire it? What was the nature of the favor BR's dad did? What were he and the rich man aligned on that made the change of hands possible? What's the dispute about? And so on.

We know stuff is energy, yes? U, me, that tree over there. Those rocks, the screens we're both looking at. That painting hanging on the wall. It's not static. Lots of factors in play will have influence on the energetic state at any given time. Which is to say the underlying energetic dynamics. What I'm talkin' bout here is both physical and what we call metaphysical factors. Classical science, including quantum, looks at the physics – the measurable, physical aspects. But they mostly missing out on the metaphysical influences. Witches are aware of this so they can factor that in so they see/feel a dif picture and know it can be influenced.

We could say there's a big fat gap between the physical and the metaphysical. That, in itself has an influence. Things would be dif if that gap weren't there. Witches might not call it that but they know it exists and they know this too can often be manipulated. This could be toward a loving end or a not so loving end. The bottom line is witches are one up on most so to speak because they are aware of these deeper layers of the cake where the energy dynamics are in play and exert great influence on what manifests into the physical plane.

Typically, most “stuff” is neither good nor bad. It just is. What might be done to influence on those deeper layers is what can make something “good” or “bad”. Witches, empaths, and so on can use their gifts to discern. This is power my friend.

Right here on TOT is another example. Some really amazing conversations going on here about how U operates, how manifestation happens, and so on. Ie, Brook's thread on wave interactions and how she's connecting dots toward an intent and desire to live, to healing her cancer. That discussion about 432/440 is another example. From my seat over here I see open minds having these discussions despite the fact that all of us are dealing with our belief systems. Intent to KNOW is a factor here. And the bottom line is, we CAN KNOW.

I'm not nearly in the same league as Brook and Aragorn for example, and some others when it comes to science and specifically physics. But I know Brooke is on to something. And I know Aragorn is one up on most when it comes to understanding original causality.

How do I know? I can feel it!!

Hope this helps...

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2018), Chris (24th September 2018), Dreamtimer (24th September 2018), Elen (24th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th September 2018), Fred Steeves (24th September 2018), Kathy (28th September 2018), Shadowself (24th September 2018), Wind (24th September 2018)