Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beyoncé accused of ‘extreme witchcraft’ by former drummer Kimberly Thompson

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    He's certainly part of the gang. I doubt he is anywhere near the top of the hierarchy. Those are probably people that are not in the public eye. I am not necessarily an advocate of the whole illuminati bloodlines theory as originally proposed by Fritz Springmeier (I did read some of his books though), but it is certainly interesting that Jay-Z and Beyonce started a whole fashion line and music talent agency called Rocafella. Everything in that line is about Illuminati symbolism and Jay-Z in particular likes to Rap about how "they" (including his wife Beyonce and Protege Rihanna) are part of the Rocafella family.

The couple are a member of OTO or Ordo Templo Oriensis, the magickal secret society originally founded by Aleister Crowley, who is usually credited with reviving ancient magickal practices for modern times, though others certainly played an important role as well. Jay-Z is also often seen sporting slogans from Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible, so he's probably involved in some capacity with the Church of Satan as well. He is also a big fan of Baphomet, the original idol of the Knights Templar and in my own rather unpleasant experience with him, possibly the same dude as Azazel, leader of the fallen angels or watchers.

Do not for one second assume that this is all done as some sort of fashion statement or because it is cool and trendy. The forces of darkness can make anything happen if you pay the right kind of tribute and are loyal to them. They reward their followers generously. It is not for nothing that so many of the most famous, rich and powerful people are amongst their ranks. They got there for a reason and they know that their continued success, wealth and fame is dependent on their loyalty to these forces and giving them what they want. Magic is actually just a tool to contact and communicate with these forces, the rest is largely done by them.
    I have to applaud you, Chris, for the wonderful way in which you brought this thread back on topic.

You see, The Donald™ has a very special kind of magick to him, which makes people on forums turn every thread into a discussion about him, regardless of what the topic was originally about. If you were to do a search on the word "Trump", it would probably list every single thread committed to the forum in the last six months.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (25th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (25th September 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Art Bell called him The Donald. He has chaos magic.

What do the Gods get out of the arrangement? They make humans successful materially. What do they get? The old crossroads story says that people sell their soul. Do you think that's it? Do they become the Gods' slave in the afterlife and the next ones here?

I didn't know the details of their interest in the occult. What does Jay-Z do with his interest in Baphomet? That seems like the kind of entity you don't want to be pallin' around with. To me, fame is not worth owing anything to that entity.

I'm pretty down to earth so the Rocafella name just seemed like a clever pun to me. They can rock a fella, and it sounds like a rich, swanky family. I just assumed it was a celebration of materialism, like bling.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Chris (25th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (25th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Art Bell called him The Donald. He has chaos magic.

What do the Gods get out of the arrangement? They make humans successful materially. What do they get?

There are many books that deal with this topic, going back thousands of years.

Frankly, I don't even know where to start. My own feeling is that the worship energy of devotees is utilised by "gods" to increase their own power and influence over the created universe. It costs them practically nothing in terms of energy expended, to grant the wishes of a devotee. They know how to manipulate the matrix of creation with little effort, much like a programmer would in a computer game. It is also a symbiotic relationship in a way, because the worshippers do get something in return for their devotion and loyalty.

However that is just mainstream religion, pretty weak stuff, from the devotee's perspective. The real action lies with magic.

Magic is about cultivating a relationship with a chosen spirit or djinn. They will then do their master's bidding, for various reasons. Sometimes there is genuine friendship there or even a romantic relationship (If you were wondering, Beyonce's song Halo, is about such a relationship, no doubt inspired by her spirit lover, whoever he may be. Just watch the video, and you'll see what I mean).

Most magicians / witches however will force various spirits, even gods to obey them. That is the purpose of the magic circle. They will make the entity in question materialise through ancient rituals and command it to do certain things for them. This is the type of Magic Aleister Crowley practiced. It is a very bad idea, since these spirits will generally find a way to get back at you and exact vengeance or make you pay in some way, especially after you die.

Disrespecting any sort of entity / god / demon / spirit or whatever you want to call them never ends well and I consider it a really stupid thing to do. You might as well run around on the Savannah and kick sleeping lions in the nuts. Just don't be surprised if you become supper.

The old crossroads story says that people sell their soul. Do you think that's it? Do they become the Gods' slave in the afterlife and the next ones here?
    I don't believe that to be the case at all.
    Most gods are just poseurs, false idols. They dupe humans into following and worshipping them. The gods of the Aztecs are a classical example. They communicated with the royals through Ayahuasca, but were nowhere to be seen when the Spaniards utterly vanquished their subjects and continued giving bad advice throughout.

I didn't know the details of their interest in the occult. What does Jay-Z do with his interest in Baphomet? That seems like the kind of entity you don't want to be pallin' around with. To me, fame is not worth owing anything to that entity.
    Tracy Twyman is the expert on this. She communicated with Baphomet through a Ouijja-board for years. She even set up some sort of new Knights templar organisation at his suggestion. However, she found he had his own agenda and was subtly steering her to serve him and not vice versa, so she eventually broke off contact. Smart move.

"I'm pretty down to earth so the Rocafella name just seemed like a clever pun to me. They can rock a fella, and it sounds like a rich, swanky family. I just assumed it was a celebration of materialism, like bling. "
    Could be, but given all the other Illuminati occult stuff around this trio (Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rihanna) this just seems like too much of a coincidence to me. Obviously they are owned by the Rockefeller bloodline family, that is my interpretation.
    Last edited by Chris, 25th September 2018 at 15:49.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (26th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    ...run around on the Savannah...

Thanks for your thoughtful response. Tracy Twyman is the first person I thought of. I've listened to some interviews and we've discussed her here.

The angels that John Dee and his partner were communicating with were not at all impressed with requests for money. They had a master plan. But they did need humans to bring it forth. These same angels also encouraged a wife swap which did not end up being a good influence on anything.

It seems that many entities just like to mess with humans and get them to do stuff.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Chris (25th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (26th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I am absolutely convinced that Beyonce and Jay Z are involved with that Hollywood satanich witchcraft-Illuminati thing. She doesn't even seem sane, same goes with Madonna. They are being utilized for various reasons and it indeed has everything to do with the dark arts...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Chris (25th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (26th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    ...run around on the Savannah...

Thanks for your thoughtful response. Tracy Twyman is the first person I thought of. I've listened to some interviews and we've discussed her here.

The angels that John Dee and his partner were communicating with were not at all impressed with requests for money. They had a master plan. But they did need humans to bring it forth. These same angels also encouraged a wife swap which did not end up being a good influence on anything.

It seems that many entities just like to mess with humans and get them to do stuff.
    Oh yeah, Tracy, not Stacy... I always get those two names mixed up. I corrected it in my previous post, thanks.

It's an interesting topic of discussion whether any of these entities are indeed benevolent. I take the Buddhist / Jainist view. Whether any one of them is individually benevolent or not, it is probably better to rely on our own strength and spiritual power anyway, rather then seek occult help. We can be pretty sure then that there will be a heavy price to pay later on, when the bill is due. I see them a bit like estate agents. Most people can't be bothered to do their own research, develop their own abilities and build their own strength, so they think taking a shortcut by employing the help of an entity will help them get ahead. Maybe it will pay off in the short run, but in the long run the price might be too high.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (26th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I am absolutely convinced that Beyonce and Jay Z are involved with that Hollywood satanich witchcraft-Illuminati thing. She doesn't even seem sane, same goes with Madonna. They are being utilized for various reasons and it indeed has everything to do with the dark arts...
    What they do, goes beyond ordinary witchcraft. It is about manipulating reality itself. Their concerts and various "performances" are clearly magic rituals and they look an awful lot like they mimic those from ancient religions. In effect they have created a completely new (but covertly, very old) religion without the people realising what they have done. Religious rituals done by the Pope and the Queen of England used to serve the same purpose, but since nobody really believes in these religions any more, the Illuminati (for lack of a better term) had to get creative and reestablish some of the oldest rituals and rites known to man. It's not like they're hiding it either, the symbols and rites are all out in the open now. I mean just watch an Olympic ceremony, Superbowl Halftime show or MTV music award and these rituals are pretty hard to miss.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (26th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2018), Wind (25th September 2018)