Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beyoncé accused of ‘extreme witchcraft’ by former drummer Kimberly Thompson

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts

Beyoncé accused of ‘extreme witchcraft’ by former drummer Kimberly Thompson

https://www.newsweek.com/former-drum...hcraft-1131746

Kimberly Thompson, Beyoncé’s former drummer, is accusing the singer of “extreme witchcraft,” The Blast reported on Thursday.

Thompson worked as Beyoncé’s drummer for seven years and is now asking for a restraining order against her former boss, alleging that Beyoncé is involved in “dark magic” and “magic spells of sexual molestation,” according to The Blast, which claims to have access to court documents detailing Thompson’s reasoning for a restraining order.

The specific type of witchcraft or rituals that Queen Bey supposedly practices remains unclear. However, Thompson reportedly believes that the singer was using “extreme witchcraft” and utilizing these spells to tap her phone and control her finances, all to keep the drummer under surveillance. These actions are reportedly part of a harassment campaign orchestrated by Beyoncé against Thompson.

Thompson’s request for a restraining order was denied by a judge, according to The Blast. None of this information has been confirmed. Thompson had given no reason why she thinks Beyoncé would come after her in such a way.

Beyoncé is a self-proclaimed “boss,” so it’s expected that she run a tight ship with regards to the people who work for and with her. In an interview with Nylon in 2016, Thompson recalled having to get Bey’s approval before getting a mohawk hairstyle. “I couldn’t have done it without Beyoncé’s approval,” Thompson said. “I had to show it to her, and she had to say, ‘OK.’” It’s a part of her packaging and branding. She agreed with it. She loved it.”

Being a boss, however, is not necessarily an indicator for witchcraft.

It is well-known that Beyoncé and her husband, Jay-Z, are intensely private regarding their personal lives. It won’t soon be forgotten that Tiffany Haddish was asked to sign a nondisclosure agreement after letting it slip that someone bit Beyoncé at an afterparty. There is also a rumor that Bey and Jay are involved in the Illuminati, the secret society, though they have denied this.

Solange Knowles, Beyoncé’s sister and a singer, has shown interest in voodoo, accessorizing her 2018 Met Gala outfit with a bottle of Florida Water, a type of liquid known for its spiritual properties, typically used in voodoo, Wiccan or Santeria practices. A cool accessory and general interest in voodoo also doesn’t necessarily link the Knowles sisters to dark magic, however.

Neither Thompson, Beyoncé nor her team have commented publicly about these allegations.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st September 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (26th September 2018), Wind (25th September 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Strange. The only evidence offered up here is some images from the request for a restraining order. (I haven't looked into whether it's real)

What in the world would she expect the police to do and how is a restraining order going to stop witchcraft?

Of course, rumors like that have been going around so maybe she's looking for some attention and using that?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Chris (22nd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd September 2018), Elen (22nd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (26th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    https://www.newsweek.com/former-drum...hcraft-1131746

Kimberly Thompson, Beyoncé’s former drummer, is accusing the singer of “extreme witchcraft,” The Blast reported on Thursday.

Thompson worked as Beyoncé’s drummer for seven years and is now asking for a restraining order against her former boss, alleging that Beyoncé is involved in “dark magic” and “magic spells of sexual molestation,” according to The Blast, which claims to have access to court documents detailing Thompson’s reasoning for a restraining order.

The specific type of witchcraft or rituals that Queen Bey supposedly practices remains unclear. However, Thompson reportedly believes that the singer was using “extreme witchcraft” and utilizing these spells to tap her phone and control her finances, all to keep the drummer under surveillance. These actions are reportedly part of a harassment campaign orchestrated by Beyoncé against Thompson.

Thompson’s request for a restraining order was denied by a judge, according to The Blast. None of this information has been confirmed. Thompson had given no reason why she thinks Beyoncé would come after her in such a way.

Beyoncé is a self-proclaimed “boss,” so it’s expected that she run a tight ship with regards to the people who work for and with her. In an interview with Nylon in 2016, Thompson recalled having to get Bey’s approval before getting a mohawk hairstyle. “I couldn’t have done it without Beyoncé’s approval,” Thompson said. “I had to show it to her, and she had to say, ‘OK.’” It’s a part of her packaging and branding. She agreed with it. She loved it.”

Being a boss, however, is not necessarily an indicator for witchcraft.

It is well-known that Beyoncé and her husband, Jay-Z, are intensely private regarding their personal lives. It won’t soon be forgotten that Tiffany Haddish was asked to sign a nondisclosure agreement after letting it slip that someone bit Beyoncé at an afterparty. There is also a rumor that Bey and Jay are involved in the Illuminati, the secret society, though they have denied this.

Solange Knowles, Beyoncé’s sister and a singer, has shown interest in voodoo, accessorizing her 2018 Met Gala outfit with a bottle of Florida Water, a type of liquid known for its spiritual properties, typically used in voodoo, Wiccan or Santeria practices. A cool accessory and general interest in voodoo also doesn’t necessarily link the Knowles sisters to dark magic, however.

Neither Thompson, Beyoncé nor her team have commented publicly about these allegations.
    Denied! Dude been doing too many drugs...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Chris (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd September 2018), Elen (22nd September 2018), Kathy (26th September 2018)

Thanks
    Solange was at a themed event and her attire was part of that.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Chris (22nd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd September 2018), Elen (22nd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (26th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Strange. The only evidence offered up here is some images from the request for a restraining order. (I haven't looked into whether it's real)

What in the world would she expect the police to do and how is a restraining order going to stop witchcraft?

Of course, rumors like that have been going around so maybe she's looking for some attention and using that?
    I personally have no doubt the Beyonce is a witch. That in itself is not necessarily a bad thing, but if you put it together what his husband Jay-Z is involved in (OTO - Aleister Crowley stuff) and their connection to Maria Abramovich and her spirit cooking sessions, it's hard to avoid the conclusion that she is into some sort of Dark magic. It's not like she's hiding it either, much or her "art" is chock full of dark occult symbolism, you don't even have to look that hard to find it.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (26th September 2018), Wind (25th September 2018)

Thanks
    An ex-girlfriend claimed she had a witch put a hex on me...It was the worst two years of my life...who knows...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Kathy (26th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    An ex-girlfriend claimed she had a witch put a hex on me...It was the worst two years of my life...who knows...
    I would not be surprised at all. Btw, there is no excuse for doing that to anyone, I'm surprised you were so chill about it. I think I would have reacted rather more vengefully.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2018), Kathy (26th September 2018)

Thanks
    lol...well, for at least that entire period everytime a thought about her entered my mind there was an accompanying background sound...the sound of the click of a bolt-action rifle. I literally scared the hell out of myself. Not so chill really, then anyway. I ultimately got my revenge on her though. Her hair fell out and later she came knocking on my door looking for rapprochement. Hah, I was way too far gone by that time. It didn't stop me from taking advantage of the situation, though. I called it 'closure'... A very very bad time.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Chris (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Kathy (26th September 2018)

Thanks
    Dang, NAP. Hexes come back around to the caster, or person who asked for it. I would strongly recommend against doing anything like casting a hex or asking for one. Sounds like it came back to bite her.

Honestly, I don't know why Beyonce would be into witchcraft. She was very hard working from the get-go. She had great success with her first group and even more solo. Jay-Z had his own success.

Maybe power and status cause people to want more. I've noticed many people who get their hands on money suddenly can never have enough. It's sad.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Chris (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2018), Kathy (26th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

Honestly, I don't know why Beyonce would be into witchcraft.
    in a word, imprints. aka, predisposition...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Chris (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2018), Kathy (26th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    It's difficult to understand the motivation behind witchcraft and magic in general, because we are so far removed from it. Very few people genuinely believe in it, even when they say they do, mostly they're just poseurs who want to be trendy. However, the real dark stuff is very real and we don't understand even a fraction of it. Suffice to say, genuine success in this world rarely comes from talent alone. There are plenty of successful people with zero talent (Khhmmm Trump, khmmm). You can achieve success in many ways, but there is probably a good reason why so many top people got into positions of power, wealth and success through dark magic. The reason is, because it works.

The easiest thing to do is to play "Ostrich Politics" as we say in Hungary, that is to bury your head in the sand and ignore the whole phenomenon. Trust me, the people in power who engage in this kind of thing love that, because it makes you a piece of cake to manipulate. The fewer people know about this, the better it is for those that are doing this in full knowledge.

If you have no scruples and know how the game works, you can achieve pretty much anything in this life, nothing is really beyond the reach of a skilled witch. Certainly, there have been rumours about the Clintons, the Podestas and their connection to Haitian witch doctors for decades now. I don't know if any of that is true, but I would not be the least bit surprised. There are also rumours about all the popes commanding immense powers of a similar nature and by extension other Church leaders, such as the Queen of England.

Pretty much anything the Queen does in her official role, as well as the Pope, the Ayatollah, etc... is a magic ritual. It has real effects on the world, and I believe it explains why people are so incredibly brainwashed, obedient and docile, completely unable to see even basic and obvious truths that are before their eyes. They are under a black magic spell and are unable to wake up.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (24th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (24th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd September 2018), Wind (25th September 2018)

Thanks
    It's difficult to understand the motivation behind witchcraft and magic in general, because we are so far removed from it. Very few people genuinely believe in it, even when they say they do, mostly they're just poseurs who want to be trendy. However, the real dark stuff is very real and we don't understand even a fraction of it. Suffice to say, genuine success in this world rarely comes from talent alone. There are plenty of successful people with zero talent (Khhmmm Trump, khmmm). You can achieve success in many ways, but there is probably a good reason why so many top people got into positions of power, wealth and success through dark magic. The reason is, because it works.

The easiest thing to do is to play "Ostrich Politics" as we say in Hungary, that is to bury your head in the sand and ignore the whole phenomenon. Trust me, the people in power who engage in this kind of thing love that, because it makes you a piece of cake to manipulate. The fewer people know about this, the better it is for those that are doing this in full knowledge.

If you have no scruples and know how the game works, you can achieve pretty much anything in this life, nothing is really beyond the reach of a skilled witch. Certainly, there have been rumours about the Clintons, the Podestas and their connection to Haitian witch doctors for decades now. I don't know if any of that is true, but I would not be the least bit surprised. There are also rumours about all the popes commanding immense powers of a similar nature and by extension other Church leaders, such as the Queen of England.

Pretty much anything the Queen does in her official role, as well as the Pope, the Ayatollah, etc... is a magic ritual. It has real effects on the world, and I believe it explains why people are so incredibly brainwashed, obedient and docile, completely unable to see even basic and obvious truths that are before their eyes. They are under a black magic spell and are unable to wake up.
    of those mentioned, the only one I would readily believe (mostly because no one has suggested it, as far as I know) is Trump. I looked at his most unusual natal chart and he, if so inclined does indeed have the propensity to utilize darkness. I've never seen anything like it that I can remember.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Chris (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (24th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (24th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    of those mentioned, the only one I would readily believe (mostly because no one has suggested it, as far as I know) is Trump. I looked at his most unusual natal chart and he, if so inclined does indeed have the propensity to utilize darkness. I've never seen anything like it that I can remember.
    Actually, Trump is the One I would definitely exclude from that list. You need to be pretty smart to work magic, whether it is white or black. He doesn't strike me as the type that would spend hours in obscure magic book shops looking through thousands of volumes of occult titles. I was a regular at some of these Occult bookstores in London that OTO and Aleister Crowley, Theosophy, Rudolf Steiner etc... fanboys like to frequent. There are tens of thousands of titles to choose from and if you don't already know what you're doing, you wouldn't even know where to start. Trump brags about how many books he DOESN'T read and I'm sure he is entirely sincere about his lack of book learning.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (24th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th September 2018), Wind (25th September 2018)

Thanks
    Actually, Trump is the One I would definitely exclude from that list. You need to be pretty smart to work magic, whether it is white or black. He doesn't strike me as the type that would spend hours in obscure magic book shops looking through thousands of volumes of occult titles. I was a regular at some of these Occult bookstores in London that OTO and Aleister Crowley, Theosophy, Rudolf Steiner etc... fanboys like to frequent. There are tens of thousands of titles to choose from and if you don't already know what you're doing, you wouldn't even know where to start. Trump brags about how many books he DOESN'T read and I'm sure he is entirely sincere about his lack of book learning.
    well, it could be that the magic is working him...which is what I tend to believe. He isn't in control of it...it just happens for him at the behest of 'something' else.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th September 2018), Chris (25th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (25th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    well, it could be that the magic is working him...which is what I tend to believe. He isn't in control of it...it just happens for him at the behest of 'something' else.
    He's certainly part of the gang. I doubt he is anywhere near the top of the hierarchy. Those are probably people that are not in the public eye. I am not necessarily an advocate of the whole illuminati bloodlines theory as originally proposed by Fritz Springmeier (I did read some of his books though), but it is certainly interesting that Jay-Z and Beyonce started a whole fashion line and music talent agency called Rocafella. Everything in that line is about Illuminati symbolism and Jay-Z in particular likes to Rap about how "they" (including his wife Beyonce and Protege Rihanna) are part of the Rocafella family.

The couple are a member of OTO or Ordo Templo Oriensis, the magickal secret society originally founded by Aleister Crowley, who is usually credited with reviving ancient magickal practices for modern times, though others certainly played an important role as well. Jay-Z is also often seen sporting slogans from Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible, so he's probably involved in some capacity with the Church of Satan as well. He is also a big fan of Baphomet, the original idol of the Knights Templar and in my own rather unpleasant experience with him, possibly the same dude as Azazel, leader of the fallen angels or watchers.

Do not for one second assume that this is all done as some sort of fashion statement or because it is cool and trendy. The forces of darkness can make anything happen if you pay the right kind of tribute and are loyal to them. They reward their followers generously. It is not for nothing that so many of the most famous, rich and powerful people are amongst their ranks. They got there for a reason and they know that their continued success, wealth and fame is dependent on their loyalty to these forces and giving them what they want. Magic is actually just a tool to contact and communicate with these forces, the rest is largely done by them.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th September 2018), Elen (25th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2018)