Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young blood could keep older people healthy

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,928 Times in 1,027 Posts

Young blood could keep older people healthy

• Professor Linda Partridge argues humanity is close to tools prolonging health
    • Previous research found blood from young mice helps rejuvenate older ones
    • US clinical trial Ambrosia, is already offering teenage blood to elderly
      customers at a cost of $8,000 for 2.5 litres

Blood taken from a young person may help revitalise failing health in the elderly, following studies on young mice.

Professor Linda Partridge from UCL's Institute of Healthy Ageing has drawn from the research into humans and animals and argued that humanity is close gaining the tools to prolong health.

Her argument in the journal Nature comes amid a Harvard University company announcing that it would be investing millions to explore treatment based on the idea that the blood of young animals can help the older ones.

Professor Partridge told The Telegraph: 'I would say ageing is the emperor of all diseases.

'There's been all this fantastic research in animals. It's just crazy.

'We're really beginning to understand how malleable ageing is. Now we need to push to translate this into humans.'

Research conducted in the area has already found that when blood from a young mouse is transfused into one when ill health it can help maintain vitality.

In 2014, researchers at Stanford University led by neuroscientist Tony Wyss-Coray, found that blood infusions from the young mice reversed cognitive and neurological impairments seen in the older mice.

This research is now looking into how humans may benefit from the animal studies.

A US clinical trial called Ambrosia, is already offering teenage blood to elderly customers at a cost of $8,000 for 2.5 litres and this week saw another programme called Elvian announce it had a $5.5 million investment backing to conduct research in the field.

It's scientists, Harvard biologists, are exploring whether a blood protein called GDFII is the key ingredient.

While it is too early to tell whether either company could benefit its customers Professor Partridge said other forms of intervention were necessary with diseases of ageing threatening to bankrupt health services.

However, blood is not the only thing that can be taken by the elderly to keep their health, with Professor Partridge also suggesting the bacteria taken from a young person's gut may help the poor functioning 'microbiomes' in the elderly.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...scientist.html

peace...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to skywizard For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2018), Chris (14th September 2018), Dreamtimer (14th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by skywizard View Post
    • Professor Linda Partridge argues humanity is close to tools prolonging health
    • Previous research found blood from young mice helps rejuvenate older ones
    • US clinical trial Ambrosia, is already offering teenage blood to elderly
      customers at a cost of $8,000 for 2.5 litres

Blood taken from a young person may help revitalise failing health in the elderly, following studies on young mice.
    This is definitely something the elites are going to be interested in, and that the psychopathic corporate world will thus be seeking to monetize at rates that only those elites will be able to afford. I've actually already posted a thread about this phenomenon, back in June 2017.

And now that I'm having one of those rare moments where even I am putting on a tin foil beanie, the concept of harvesting the blood of youngsters for rejuvenation purposes was already commonly known long before the advent of modern medicine and genetics. There are countless (historic or pseudo-historic) horror stories of satanic worshipers slaughtering children, adolescents and young adults for the purpose of prolonging their own lives to the point of immortality, either by literally drinking the harvested blood or by bathing in it.

Folklore was also already long familiar with the concept of vampirism before Bram Stoker ever wrote "Dracula", which was inspired by Vlad III, the real Vlad Dracula, who was also known as Vlad the Impaler. Yet, in spite of all his cruelty, there were never any reports of Vlad III consuming blood. Stoker was not a historic researcher and thus he actually knew very little about the real Vlad Dracula, but he blended elements from Vlad's persona and cruelty with the already existing vampire myths from disparate cultures.

Of course, coming up with horror stories, myths and hyperbole has never been alien to the human psyche and has certainly never restricted itself to any particular culture, but given that the use of young blood for rejuvenation has now been found scientifically valid, it begs the question whether many of those (literally) bloodthirsty elites of the past were simply insanely evil or whether they actually had very advanced medical knowledge for their time.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (14th September 2018), Dreamtimer (14th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Alright, let’s start sucking the blood outta youngsters...

...they’ve got too much anyway.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Chris (15th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Alright, let’s start sucking the blood outta youngsters...

...they’ve got too much anyway.

Name:  Elrond_Facepalm.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  75.4 KB

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (15th September 2018), Dreamtimer (17th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    This whole discussion reminded me of this old Mad Tv sketch:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw007yZw1mA

With some celebrities you do have to wonder. I mean, look at Kate Beckinsale. She looks younger than she did 20 years ago. Not a wrinkle in sight and she's 45. Plastic surgery can't explain it, or she'd look like Goldie Hawn by now. Maybe it's genetics. Then again, I always wondered whether some of the top people in our societies have access to secret anti-ageing or life-prolonging technologies that we don't even know about.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th September 2018), Dreamtimer (17th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)

Thanks
    If you join the Blue Chicken Klub, you could enlist in a 20 and back and get that mileage rolled back...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2018), Chris (16th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    If you join the Blue Chicken Klub, you could enlist in a 20 and back and get that mileage rolled back...
    ... And end up demented, like Corey, so that Gonzalez must periodically touch your forehead with a stone.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (17th September 2018), Dreamtimer (17th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Not a member of the blue chicken club personally, but I must say, it isn't any more crazy or improbable than any of the other mythical chimeras or various humanoid creatures. If you do a google image search for RA , the first image that will come up, will be a blue chicken. Ra is a pretty important ancient Egyptian god, and the same applies to Horus, who was arguably the predecessor of JC in Christianity.

The Garuda, or birdmen, are pretty central to Hindu mythology and much respected to this day. Indonesia's national airline is named after them. Ishtar is depicted as a half-dove, half-human goddess, as is Isis pretty much. Then there are Christian angels, who have a decidedly Avian feel about them, with their feathery wings. I have no idea if such beings exist somewhere in the universe, but I wouldn't be surprised at all. I see them as just as likely to exist as Sauroids (reptilians) or the Greys. I know the wings are generally symbolic of the power of flight, I get that, but I do wonder if it is sometimes more than just mere symbolism.

That said, when Inanna shared a vision of herself and the other Anunnaki in battle (it was a prophetic vision and a very disturbing one, regarding humanity's future), she showed herself as fully human, with the power of flight, but without actual wings. That is how ancient myths also describe her, BTW, with the ability to fly without wings and the power to incinerate her enemies with merely her sight. It's pretty obvious to me, that modern superheroes and their abilities are based on these ancient gods and goddesses.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2018), Dreamtimer (17th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    People are doing stem cell therapy now. You can go to Panama and other places. It's supposedly quite rejuvenating.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2018), Chris (17th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    When I image search RA I don't get any blue chickens. Just saying..

Ra was synonymous with the falcon, and he was commonly depicted with the head of a falcon. These images can be told apart from images of Horus due to having a sun disk on its head instead of Horus's usual Pschent headdress.

Predatory birds (Falcons) are often used in art to symbolize power.

I could spend hours explaining this to you but this had nothing to do with Ambrosia (young blood transfusions) and I'm wondering what the connection is to gods depicted as birds which was quite common in Egypt. They were also depicted as cows, snakes, lions and other various animals which did not mean they were chimeras.

Adding that the winged goddess Isis was depicted not as Ishtar but as the one who wrote the book of the dead and the author of the spells that assists the BA and the KA out of the tomb. The Ba of course is a human headed bird that is part of the soul that could travel between the worlds of the living and the dead. This depiction of Isis had absolutely nothing to do with Ishtar.

That is the origin of the winged Isis. Later there were many assumed depictions of what the wings stood for but the origin is from her funerary part in the book of the dead.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 17th September 2018 at 13:05.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2018), Chris (17th September 2018), Dreamtimer (17th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    When I image search RA I don't get any blue chickens. Just saying..

Ra was synonymous with the falcon, and he was commonly depicted with the head of a falcon. These images can be told apart from images of Horus due to having a sun disk on its head instead of Horus's usual Pschent headdress.

Predatory birds (Falcons) are often used in art to symbolize power.

I could spend hours explaining this to you but this had nothing to do with Ambrosia (young blood transfusions) and I'm wondering what the connection is to gods depicted as birds which was quite common in Egypt. They were also depicted as cows, snakes, and other various animals which did not mean they were chimeras.

Adding that the winged goddess Isis was depicted not as Ishtar but as the one who wrote the book of the dead and the author of the spells that assists the BA and the KA out of the tomb. The Ba of course is a human headed bird that is part of the soul that could travel between the worlds of the living and the dead.
    This is what I get:
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ra...w=1440&bih=794

Plenty of blue birds as far as I can see, both ancient egyptian and modern depictions. Though what Corey is talking about is actually closer to a Garuda:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=....0.LlI5b8_1zGE

This has nothing to do with the original discussion, just a bit of light-hearted banter about the blue chicken crowd. I know that Corey is a proven hoaxer, but I did want to point out that the blue avian theme is no more outlandish than talking about reptilians and greys. It actually has very strong mythical underpinnings.

Also, you are the expert on ancient Egypt, I'm simply pointing out that Corey's claim that Ra (whether of the Law of One, the actual ancient Egyptian God, whoever he was, or the one from his feverish imagination) is a blue bird is probably based on a modicum of research he himself has conducted on the matter. I have to admit, it is a pretty original idea, which has probably contributed to his popularity. I used to live in Asia, so I know from personal experience how popular the birdmen are in that part of the world, they even appear in movies with some frequency. There was a Thai movie I remember seeing in Bangkok which was all about an ancient Garuda coming to life. There are also many temples dedicated to them.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2018), Dreamtimer (17th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)

Thanks
    Well I have to leave any minute now to the doctor... but let me explain

Blue in Egypt symbolized the color of the heavens and universe...when was the last time you saw a blue falcon? Falcon was power.

Hence the blues color of the falcon bird head of Ra.

This is the first image I get when I google Ra..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra

Egyptian blue became a very popular pigment as well....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_blue

Garuda? I find no connection to either in Egypt...perhaps you can enlighten me to that connection?

As for the Law of One...I find that a fanciful channeling of the mind of a woman who spent too much time doing that very thing. Channeling ....thus the true connection to Ra and the Law of one does not exist.

Sorry to those who follow it...but that is all it is.

Adding..I am far from being an expert on Egypt....but there are some thing I do know...and when I see things being depicted as something it is not I say so.

Also Corey Goode is not a deep enough thinker to contrive that which you just depicted. He's just not. If anything others who have followed him have come up with a plethora of theory...but believe me it did not come from the mind of Corey Goode!
    Last edited by Shadowself, 17th September 2018 at 13:42.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2018), Chris (17th September 2018), Dreamtimer (17th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Fred Steeves (17th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Well I have to leave any minute now to the doctor... but let me explain

Blue in Egypt symbolized the color of the heavens and universe...when was the last time you saw a blue falcon? Falcon was power.

Hence the blues color of the falcon bird head of Ra.

This is the first image I get when I google Ra..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra

Egyptian blue became a very popular pigment as well....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_blue

Garuda? I find no connection to either in Egypt...perhaps you can enlighten me to that connection?

As for the Law of One...I find that a fanciful channeling of the mind of a woman who spent too much time doing that very thing. Channeling ....thus the true connection to Ra and the Law of one does not exist.

Sorry to those who follow it...but that is all it is.
    The only connection I can see is that the Garuda and Horus-Ra are both depicted as bird-men, to a degree. Corey made the connection actually, by claiming that Ra (of the law of one) was a blue bird and then making depictions of him (her?) that looks awfully close to traditional depictions of the Garuda. I agree that this was probably only in Corey's imagination, nevertheless it is an interesting correlation between Hindu/Buddhist and Egyptian mythology. Namely, that both cultures created depictions of bird-like or bird-headed humanoids, even if perhaps only symbolically in the latter case.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2018), Dreamtimer (17th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)

Thanks
    Great discussion...I’m glad I brought up the Blue Chicken “thang”...

Shadowself brings up the deep thinking of CG and I have to agree. While DW seems to have a decent vocabulary and can express himself well, excepting perhaps, when he talks about his ‘cock’ etc, both CG and ES fumble their words frequently. Both tend to use poor sentence structure and misuse some words, seemingly trying to sound smarter than they really are. ES is especially poor at this and as he is presented as a “scientist,” I see this as his trying to be somebody he is not, but an enlisted military guy, doing technician work, learning on the job, and hearing others say 50 cent words which he tries to parrot.

...oh dear, I’ve really driven us off the topic...where is Fred to remind us of how outraged he is at something like this happening?
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 17th September 2018 at 17:57.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2018), Chris (17th September 2018), Dreamtimer (17th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018), Shadowself (17th September 2018)

Thanks
    I'm back in between Doctor appointments.

I just have to add how funny it was for me to type "deep thinker" in the same sentence as "Corey Goode".

You have to admit that is a funny thought....LOL

I laughed pretty much the whole way to the first appointment.

If I recall correctly I think it was David Wilcock that associated the Law of One material to the Blue avians. Also if I recall correctly CG had a hard time with that in the beginning. It might even be here on this forum that he had that hard time associating the two...then I think he finally relented and began to associate the two.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 17th September 2018 at 17:30.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2018), Chris (17th September 2018), Dreamtimer (17th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Juniper (19th September 2018)