Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aquatic Humanoids

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    I have often thought there is a species of human that lives in the waters. I have a good reason to believe this as well.

I had a congenital defect as a child and it was pronounced when I was a teenager....the usual age this particular congenital defect presents itself.

It's called a Branchial cleft cyst

How is started for me was a lump in my neck on the right side. Then it got so big it started to press on the artery going to my brain and started to give me headaches. My mother took me to a doctor that worked with my father in Chicago and he knew right away what it was.

He first put this huge needle in my neck a drained the fluid out. It took two of those big needles to drain it. Then he said it would require some surgery to repair.

When asked what it was he explained exactly what it was:

It was most basically from the embryonic stage we have what are exactly like gills... that function just like a fish. During that stage they close up at a certain point. Sometimes they do not completely dissolve and close. That is what happened to me. It only closed on the outer skin but remained open inside my neck.

So they did the surgery and closed the area up.

I'm very convinced that during our human development that there is a species in the water somewhere that is of a human evolution and developed with this kind of congenital effect that I experienced. I see no reason they did not develop. In that development they also most likely developed differently than we did outside the water with fins and fish like appearance with some human like attributes as well.

Here is what I was describing...and I will quote the part that explains that it is indeed from a gill like development during the embryonic stage that does not complete it's dissolvement.

Pathophysiology

The pharyngeal arches as seen during embryonic development
    Branchial cleft cysts are remnants of embryonic development and result from a failure of obliteration of one of the branchial clefts, which are homologous to the structures in fish that develop into gills.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branchial_cleft_cyst

Background
    Branchial cleft cysts are congenital epithelial cysts, which arise on the lateral part of the neck from a failure of obliteration of the second branchial cleft in embryonic development. [1]

Phylogenetically, the branchial apparatus is related to gill slits. In fish and amphibians, these structures are responsible for the development of the gills, hence the name branchial (branchia is Greek for gills)

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1110351-overview
    Last edited by Shadowself, 8th September 2018 at 13:56.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th September 2018), Dreamtimer (9th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Hi Maggie,

I just noticed when the diagram mentioned 'recent brain shrinkage', the human images seemed to change racial characteristics. Did you notice that?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th September 2018), Dreamtimer (9th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    I have often thought there is a species of human that lives in the waters. I have a good reason to believe this as well.

I had a congenital defect as a child and it was pronounced when I was a teenager....the usual age this particular congenital defect presents itself.

It's called a Branchial cleft cyst

How is started for me was a lump in my neck on the right side. Then it got so big it started to press on the artery going to my brain and started to give me headaches. My mother took me to a doctor that worked with my father in Chicago and he knew right away what it was.

He first put this huge needle in my neck a drained the fluid out. It took two of those big needles to drain it. Then he said it would require some surgery to repair.

When asked what it was he explained exactly what it was:

It was most basically from the embryonic stage we have what are exactly like gills... that function just like a fish. During that stage they close up at a certain point. Sometimes they do not completely dissolve and close. That is what happened to me. It only closed on the outer skin but remained open inside my neck.

So they did the surgery and closed the area up.

I'm very convinced that during our human development that there is a species in the water somewhere that is of a human evolution and developed with this kind of congenital effect that I experienced. I see no reason they did not develop. In that development they also most likely developed differently than we did outside the water with fins and fish like appearance with some human like attributes as well.

Here is what I was describing...and I will quote the part that explains that it is indeed from a gill like development during the embryonic stage that does not complete it's dissolvement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branchial_cleft_cyst
    Thanks so much for your fascinating post.

I have been a student of epigenetics and think that if DNA is a driver of form, there is also some intelligent blue print that iMO is uncovered by conditions outside. The skin is a membrane. We encounter an environment and maybe more quickly than we understand, different expressions are elicited?

There are still indigenous people very at home in the water. maybe sometimes someone with your kind of genetic expression could quickly sprout gills in a generation if called on? I don't really care if this is a simulation but there is an earth science of the Gaian ecology and IMO we live in a sentient one which changes and moves. I think life uses every opportunity to thrive in the living web of earth.

I composed a short story this evening.

Sometimes it is just what we fear that shows where we will be heading for the highest and best good of all.

the Agarthans feared the end of all that had been created by their world. They chose the best and brightest and they set up a deep and well designed underworld. They had done what we have not, learned how God created hurricanes and they drilled cities and all the light that shone was because they knew how god created light and copied god to the letter.

It was meant to be temporary but it was so indicative of what was valued most that the Agarthans were content to be passive themselves but act on others. They were sent to their underworld to wait out a storm but changed their minds as to their future.

Cerebral and wise. They had systems homo sapians would see as magic. One thought along certain lines and what one thought was what one had. the Agarthans knew all about the etheric. They knew all about the planes and the lanes of time lines. They know how god kept everything from happening at once.

They never died.
    How they did that you will not yet understand but perhaps you will?

Did you know that sometimes the old ones come to the surface and look around. Sometimes they wonder how long it will take to see the surface cleansed of its evil spirits that drive away the ability to feel the presence of god. they are prepared to wait. These horrible monsters of thought form that infect the surface dwellers cannot touch those with their light body and rainbows. It's really pleasant in Agartha. Everyone shines because they know their souls. The people up top cannot feel the nubs of their own glory.

The Agarthans are vastly advanced in their souls but they know about the Universal law and that law is on our side because life loves evolution. There is either an elegant transformation of change that satisfies the laws of life or if not Entropy whisks all traces away..... It's simple.

The Agarthans are waiting until they like what they see about the further development of the human soul and then they will visit the surface and by then some homo luminous will be the ones who know they have a soul. They are having such a delightful beingness in the physical. The earth is no longer a place for demonic thoughts to dwell. All the evil thoughts just die off when no one thinks them.
    Last edited by Maggie, 9th September 2018 at 04:47.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th September 2018), Dreamtimer (9th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018), Shadowself (9th September 2018)

Thanks
    Very cool Story Maggie.

Thought I'd share this video. All you need to do is watch the first part where the guy shows the exact make of of the gills on a fish to the branchial clefts in a human embryo to see the same overall makeup. While the Pharyngeal Arches do indeed develop into different functions in the human body than gills they are made up of the same thing. It's quite interesting indeed.

I don't know anything about Agarthans or their history but I liked the story and I honestly do believe that if we as humans do decided to destroy this planet's ecosystem that we could indeed develop into an aquatic species until the wrongs we do right themselves. It as simple as "Selective pressure" in evolution.

Selective pressure is any phenomena which alters the behavior and fitness of living organisms within a given environment. It is the driving force of evolution and natural selection, and it can be divided into two types of pressure: biotic or abiotic.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_pressure

Anyway here is the video that shows the same general make up between gills of a fish and branchial clefts/Pharyngeal Arches.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th September 2018), Dreamtimer (10th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018), Maggie (11th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    [...] I honestly do believe that if we as humans do decided to destroy this planet's ecosystem that we could indeed develop into an aquatic species until the wrongs we do right themselves. It as simple as "Selective pressure" in evolution.
    Yes, but there's one little thing that doesn't add up there. Why would humans, if they were to develop into an aquatic species, develop gills, when cetaceans have also evolved from land-dwelling species and have retained their lungs — likewise for seals and manatees?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018), Maggie (11th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The atmosphere would have to be really bad. Such that maybe a supplemental system would work. They retain lungs but have partial gill function. I'm not sure that would even work biologically.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018), Maggie (11th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Yes, but there's one little thing that doesn't add up there. Why would humans, if they were to develop into an aquatic species, develop gills, when cetaceans have also evolved from land-dwelling species and have retained their lungs — likewise for seals and manatees?
    Good question...but if the genetic material and overall embryonic state in the slits are made of the same material... why wouldn't it be a possibility?

The slit pockets are there....how they develop would be up to the genetic structure and development. We can't say either way what would be possible. It could even be possible that both kinds of species would develop.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The atmosphere would have to be really bad. Such that maybe a supplemental system would work. They retain lungs but have partial gill function. I'm not sure that would even work biologically.
    I would imagine the oxygen would be that that is available in the H2O.

But again like I just said to Aragorn...we have no idea how selective pressure would affect us genetically.

I'll just add...I don't see why it's not a possibility. The overall genetic material is there for it. It would certainly change the human genetics if it did happen.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 10th September 2018 at 19:45.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th September 2018), Dreamtimer (10th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018), Maggie (11th September 2018)

Thanks
    Another divergence. Then we'd be the 'missing link'.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018), Maggie (11th September 2018), Shadowself (10th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    laird scranton introduced me to the Dogons and the Nommo.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GJfjnw70T8

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARvZK5rgKy0

Credo Mutwa Speaks On Nommo Aliens

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJq2qVpI6BU

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Dreamtimer (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018)

Thanks
    From the OP "mocumentary" as it's called now...which I saw several years ago and rewatched last night I remembered the cave of swimmers from the video.

At that time I remember how interesting it was that back then that long ago they provided a human like species with fins and arms and hands. It's being of course thought to be perhaps some kind of religion...or perhaps their imagination. But seriously what a strange thing to imagine. Did they really understand evolution to the extent that they knew we originally came from the water?

There are many things in that video that while being mocked up and untrue speaks many truths. The cave of swimmers is one of them.

Name:  swimmers.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  76.2 KB

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFfY6sABCk8

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-WIjhTXMRs

This film is a chronicle of a three week deep desert expedition by a multi-national group of scientists into the remote and hyper-arid Gilf Kebir region. No script is followed; events unfold as they set on their quest to conserve this unique wilderness after declaring the region an Egyptian National Park.

~
    Seven thousand year-old rock paintings in the Sahara desert have, somewhat serendipitously, helped uncover evidence of ancient lake beds.

Researchers discovered the mineral remnants of the lake while studying a region well-known for its rock art. The most famous example is the Cave of the Swimmers, which provided a setting in the movie "The English Patient." The drawings in the cave depict humans that appear to be swimming, floating and diving. And yet this area in southwestern Egypt is one of the driest in the world.

The generally-accepted explanation is that the climate was much wetter in the past, supporting not only the possibility of a swimming hole, but also abundant animal life, such as cows, giraffes and ostriches, which were also drawn or carved into the region's rocks.

Scientists have previously found support for this local change in climate in ancient lake beds and other geologic data, but most of these lakes pre-date the rock art by many thousands of years. Until now, no one had identified any evidence of a relatively recent, semi-permanent lake that could have served as a swimming hole for the local rock artists.

"Indeed, we found that there were lakes not far from the Cave of the Swimmers," says Chris McKay from the NASA Ames Research Center.

https://phys.org/news/2015-01-art-sc...ent-lakes.html
    This whole area is a mecca of ancient artifacts buried in the sand that tell quite a story. The most important being that this area was indeed a waters edge which they hunted, lived, and dreamed. Were those dreams of aquatic humans they drew on those cave walls? Or something more? I tend to think something more.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 11th September 2018 at 13:47.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th September 2018), Dreamtimer (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th September 2018), Kathy (11th September 2018), Maggie (11th September 2018), palooka's revenge (12th September 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts

This whole area is a mecca of ancient artifacts buried in the sand that tell quite a story. The most important being that this area was indeed a waters edge which they hunted, lived, and dreamed. Were those dreams of aquatic humans they drew on those cave walls? Or something more? I tend to think something more.
    memories... reflections of the lost ability to form change?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2018), Dreamtimer (12th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th September 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018), Maggie (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    I haven't listened to this yet, but it's on topic (I hope)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsftPlN9nHU

Thanks to Kathy, saw it posted over at eye-rise.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th September 2018), modwiz (13th September 2018), palooka's revenge (13th September 2018)

Thanks
    At 22 minutes Cliff discusses gut health as part of the discussion of our biology.

At 32 min. Cliff discusses the idea that the jewish people were not 'chosen' but rather they chose which of the Annunaki gods to follow. This is something I've also heard discussed by Mauro Biglino. Both Cliff and Mauro are going back to the original and looking at the translations. (Mauro is doing them)
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 13th September 2018 at 17:54.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th September 2018), modwiz (13th September 2018), palooka's revenge (13th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    At 32 min. Cliff discusses the idea that the jewish people were not 'chosen' but rather they chose which of the Annunaki gods to follow. This is something I've also heard discussed by Mauro Biglino. Both Cliff and Mauro are going back to the original and looking at the translations. (Mauro is doing them)
    I have heard/watched the same translation correction. The Hebrews chose and were not chosen. Gnostic intel on this subject goes deep. Nag Hammadi texts are not gnostic but, have gnostic content interwoven with Abrahamic mysticism. A real mess of conflicting ideas trying to resolve themselves. There are passages in the Nag Hammadi texts that do get into this 'choosing' and the terrible idea it was for the human species and peace.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2018), Dreamtimer (13th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th September 2018), palooka's revenge (13th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thank you, Modwiz.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post: