Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patty Greer-Laura Eisenhower: Gaia.com Pedocriminal-Satanist CEO. Whistleblowers David & Corey

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Patty Greer-Laura Eisenhower: Gaia.com Pedocriminal-Satanist CEO. Whistleblowers David & Corey

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKbBjy2WcL4

"Published on Jul 20, 2018 by Alfred Lambremont Webre

WATCH NOW FOR THE REAL EXCLUSIVE GAIA.COM STORY Awesome video interview & artilcle with Plan to Oust PedoCriminal Luciferian CEO. Part II coming soon!

New Earth News Special on TrueTube.co: GEM PART I - Patty Greer & Laura Eisenhower open up on GEM (Gaia.com Employee Movement)'s leaks about Gaia.com & Pedocriminal Satanist CEO-owner Jirka Rysavy, Gaia.com Whistleblowers David Wilcock & Corey Goode. Proposed Rysavy Ouster Plan MORE coming in Part II!"

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2018), Aragorn (21st July 2018), Chris (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), modwiz (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Why am I not surprised that Alfred "don't forget my middle name" Lambremont Webre is involved with this nonsense again?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2018), Chris (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    AWB gives a platform to those we may disagree with, who are passionately defending those we may disagree with, but who have a right to their opinions, as we all have.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2018), Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,167 Times in 11,949 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Why am I not surprised that Alfred "don't forget my middle name" Lambremont Webre is involved with this nonsense again?
    It's all patent nonsense...the only true source for information is experience. Which is why I believe not a damn thing that I see on Youtube that I haven't seen for myself.

I knew Eisenhower and trust me Sir, she is no Eisenhower...

no, not really, but I did grow up about 20 miles from his hometown...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2018), Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I often like Alfred's guests. I find it hard sometimes to deal with his very long interruptions.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2018), Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    AWB gives a platform to those we may disagree with, who are passionately defending those we may disagree with, but who have a right to their opinions, as we all have.
    Yeah but okay, Kathy, let's look at this situation...

David Wilcock resigns from Gaia TV because Gaia TV "promoted" an Ancient Aliens video in which the character of Lucifer was depicted as The Good Guy™ and Yahweh as The Bad Guy™. For that matter, this is also the vantage of gnosticism — as Radagast will be able to corroborate — i.e. that Yahweh is in fact Yaldaboath, the leader of the Archons, and that the snake in the Garden of Eden was merely an animal, but one that became temporarily possessed with the spirit of Sophia, so that Sophia could inform Eve that Yaldaboath was deceiving both her and Adam, and that he was trying to keep them dumb and uninformed.

Of course, this goes directly in against the Christian narrative, even though it's all non-historical. It's a myth, and both gnosticism and Christianity are interpreting this myth in their own ways. But okay, David Wilcock's subliminal programming with the Christian narrative kicked in, and immediately formed an association between this gnostic claim in that particular Ancient Aliens show — granted, they had used footage of himself in that show without his consent — and Luciferianism.

Now, there is no denying that Alfred Lambremont Webre is an outright sensationalist — one look at the title of the video should tell you enough, but that's not the only sign of his sensationalism. With a title like that, I'm actually surprised that the Gaia TV management isn't suing him for libel and defamation.

But anyway, so now Webre & Co are trying to spin and twist this whole thing about David Wilcock's resignation from Gaia TV into a narrative where Gaia TV is suddenly a Luciferian cult, led by satanist pedophiles. Maybe they even eat babies for breakfast.

And that is Alfred Lambremont Webre for you in a nutshell. He does this time and time again — he even accused the Belgian king Philippe of being a pedophile, remember? — and he never vets any of the guests he brings on his show. He seems to have an obsession with pedophiles — maybe he was sexually abused as a child and he is now on a crusade — not to mention that if you read any of his articles, he likes talking about himself in third person. And even then, always with that middle name.

Now, I don't know Patty Greer, but Laura Eisenhower is another character that doesn't have both of her feet on the ground. Maybe not even one of her feet. She and Webre would actually make a great couple.

I'm sorry, Kathy, but I just can't take these people seriously. I just can't. I find them an insult to people's intelligence.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2018), Chris (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (23rd July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Yeah but okay, Kathy, let's look at this situation...

David Wilcock resigns from Gaia TV because Gaia TV "promoted" an Ancient Aliens video in which the character of Lucifer was depicted as The Good Guy™ and Yahweh as The Bad Guy™. For that matter, this is also the vantage of gnosticism — as Radagast will be able to corroborate — i.e. that Yahweh is in fact Yaldaboath, the leader of the Archons, and that the snake in the Garden of Eden was merely an animal, but one that became temporarily possessed with the spirit of Sophia, so that Sophia could inform Eve that Yaldaboath was deceiving both her and Adam, and that he was trying to keep them dumb and uninformed.

Of course, this goes directly in against the Christian narrative, even though it's all non-historical. It's a myth, and both gnosticism and Christianity are interpreting this myth in their own ways. But okay, David Wilcock's subliminal programming with the Christian narrative kicked in, and immediately formed an association between this gnostic claim in that particular Ancient Aliens show — granted, they had used footage of himself in that show without his consent — and Luciferianism.
    I'm pretty sure the serpent in the Garden of Eden is meant to symbolise the Kundalini serpent. The tree of life has been the symbol of the human energetic system since Sumerian times and the serpent usually symbolises the same thing in most cultures, the serpent of wisdom that gives humanity knowledge of good and evil. That I believe is in fact Sophia.

I'm not an expert on Gnosticism and know even less about Luciferianism, but I believe they are a highly confused bunch of people. I do not subscribe to the David Icke view of the world, where according to him anyone who is in any position of power drink's baby's blood for breakfast, but I also do not think that such things never happen.

In the Age of Kali, historian William Dalrymple wrote about the Kali cult in India. You have seen the highly exaggerated depiction of it in the second Indian Jones movie, but it really is not that far from the truth. Sacrificing animals, occasionally humans, especially children and various sexual rituals are still done today. Every year there are reports of priests of Kali kidnapping children and sacrificing her to the dark goddess. These are often done at the request of local politicians in the hope of gaining powers and winning elections. This has been done for thousands of years, mostly in secret, but in the 19th century, the British actually managed to infiltrate and expose an entire Kali-worshipping secret society called the Thuggees (which is where the word Thug comes from) who sacrificed over a million people to Kali in just over a century. An excellent movie was done on this subject, titled The Deceivers, starring Pierce Brosnan. The whole story is 100 percent true and entirely unbelievable.

My whole point is that such things happen in real life in India and we should not discount the possibility that such things also happen in the West. These black magic rituals are very effective in gaining power and wealth, which is why people keep doing them. If they were ineffective, people wouldn't bother risking so much to gain power and wealth.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2018), Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I'm pretty sure the serpent in the Garden of Eden is meant to symbolise the Kundalini serpent. The tree of life has been the symbol of the human energetic system since Sumerian times and the serpent usually symbolises the same thing in most cultures, the serpent of wisdom that gives humanity knowledge of good and evil. That I believe is in fact Sophia.
    And you would be correct in that, yes, except that the whole creation story as depicted both in the Book of Genesis from the Roman Catholic Bible and in the Sophianic narrative is a metaphor. There never were an Adam and an Eve living in a Garden of Eden. And I don't care that Simon Parkes says that he was Adam in one of his previous lives.

It's an only slightly differing version of the same metaphorical story, whereby the Judeo-Christian belief system indoctrinates that seeking wisdom is evil and that mankind must be subservient to a specific deity — who, if he exists, is most likely just an alien from a much higher-dimensional realm — while the Sophianic narrative rejects this and emphasizes that, yes, mankind must allow wisdom and self-responsibility to develop. In essence, the dialectic between these two narratives is in itself a reflection of the struggle for Free Will and self-determination.

I'm not an expert on Gnosticism and know even less about Luciferianism, but I believe they are a highly confused bunch of people. I do not subscribe to the David Icke view of the world, where according to him anyone who is in any position of power drink's baby's blood for breakfast, but I also do not think that such things never happen.
    David Icke was doing excellent research on account of conspiracies, and he got too close to the truth, with too many people following his research. That's why the plan was devised and executed to put David on a sidetrack and let him make a fool of himself. And he stepped right into it.

In the Age of Kali, historian William Dalrymple wrote about the Kali cult in India. You have seen the highly exaggerated depiction of it in the second Indian Jones movie, but it really is not that far from the truth. Sacrificing animals, occasionally humans, especially children and various sexual rituals are still done today. Every year there are reports of priests of Kali kidnapping children and sacrificing her to the dark goddess. These are often done at the request of local politicians in the hope of gaining powers and winning elections. This has been done for thousands of years, mostly in secret, but in the 19th century, the British actually managed to infiltrate and expose an entire Kali-worshipping secret society called the Thuggees (which is where the word Thug comes from) who sacrificed over a million people to Kali in just over a century. An excellent movie was done on this subject, titled The Deceivers, starring Pierce Brosnan. The whole story is 100 percent true and entirely unbelievable.

My whole point is that such things happen in real life in India and we should not discount the possibility that such things also happen in the West. These black magic rituals are very effective in gaining power and wealth, which is why people keep doing them. If they were ineffective, people wouldn't bother risking so much to gain power and wealth.
    I do not disagree with any of that, Chris, but it's a far stretch from there to claiming that David Wilcock left Gaia TV because Gaia TV would be run by baby-eating satanic pedophiles.

David Wilcock left Gaia TV because his footage had been used without his permission in one particular video of the Ancient Aliens series, in which Lucifer was depicted as good and Yahweh as evil, which goes in against David's personal belief system. He therefore felt that it was dangerous for Gaia TV to support Luciferianism, and he wanted no part of that.

The rest of David Wilcock's letter to Gaia TV only elaborates on the dangers of Luciferianism and how it is very real. I know very well what's in that letter, because I've read it and I posted it here on the forum as soon as Bill Ryan had posted it at Project Avalon, at which point Laura Eisenhower had already deleted it again from her Facebook page, where she herself had leaked it in the first place.

Nowhere in that letter does David Wilcock accuse the Gaia TV management of being satanic pedophiles. That part is a complete concoction from Alfred Lambremont Webre's twisted, drama-addicted and sensationalist imagination, and perhaps that of Laura Eisenhower as well. Like I said, I don't know Patty Greer (other than by name only) and I cannot vouch for why she even chose to be part of this embarrassing charade.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Oh sorry, I think I made have made the wrong impression. I fully agree with you on all your points. Not because I am a sycophant, but because I came to the very same conclusions through my own research. There is one more point I'd like to clarify here:

And you would be correct in that, yes, except that the whole creation story as depicted both in the Book of Genesis from the Roman Catholic Bible and in the Sophianic narrative is a metaphor. There never were an Adam and an Eve living in a Garden of Eden.
    I entirely agree with that. In Tantra, there is the Kundalini serpent wrapped around the tree of life, the Human energy system. To the left (from the Point of View Perspective) is the female, Yin essence, the moon, the Left Hand Path, which is Eve. To the right is the male, Yang essence, the sun, the Right Hand Path, which is Adam. The whole garden of Eden story is allegorical, of course. This triple energy that rises to the top of the tree, the crown chakra, is symbolised in many ways in many cultures. The trident, the fleur de lis, the Greek letter sigma, the caduceus, the 666 number combination, these are all meant to symbolise enlightenment, the rising of the Kundalini serpentine energy in three channels, towards the top.

The Fall of Man story is likely a symbolic allegory of this very thing. So is st Patrick's persecution and expulsion of the serpents (druids) from Ireland. I think the whole Gnostic narrative refers to a hijacking of the original teachings of the Elohim when they lived among the people of Earth and brought the gifts of civilisation. I do not not think that the Elohim are identical to the Yahweh-Yadalbaoth demiurge of the Bible, that was probably a later addition or distortion to the ancient teachings that once prevailed. Just my own two cents' worth.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2018), Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    To the left (from the Point of View Perspective) is the female, Yin essence, the moon, the Left Hand Path, which is Eve. To the right is the male, Yang essence, the sun, the Right Hand Path, which is Adam.
    My OCD compels me to slightly correct you there, but it is the Divine Masculine which is Yang and the Divine Feminine which is Yin, not the other way around.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    My OCD compels me to slightly correct you there, but it is the Divine Masculine which is Yang and the Divine Feminine which is Yin, not the other way around.

Yes, and I corrected it in the original text, before you even got the chance to go OCD on me. Ha.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2018), Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    Yes, and I corrected it in the original text, before you even got the chance to go OCD on me. Ha.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,167 Times in 11,949 Posts
    ok, here's my NotAPretender question for the day:

I apologize for being an indoctrinated Christian. I'll qualify that by saying Christian despite the fact that I'm Catholic.

I don't know if there are any indoctrinated chakra, kundalini, ying/yang, folks here, but what is it?

I'll qualify the question as well. You don't have to start with basic definitions...I understand that part and I also am fully aware of the philosophical differences between Eastern and Western indoctrination patterns and I also understand that the Western impression of Eastern 'religious' notions are that they are more pure...but really, what is it?

I think Fred Six-Pack has eluded to one meme that I have to believe was born in the East, the one about if you see Buddha, kill him. That meme sounds as if it came from someone that has 'lived' Eastern philosophy and knows 'intuitive truths' about it that a Westerner might not.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Chris (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    ok, here's my NotAPretender question for the day:

I apologize for being an indoctrinated Christian. I'll qualify that by saying Christian despite the fact that I'm Catholic.

I don't know if there are any indoctrinated chakra, kundalini, ying/yang, folks here, but what is it?

I'll qualify the question as well. You don't have to start with basic definitions...I understand that part and I also am fully aware of the philosophical differences between Eastern and Western indoctrination patterns and I also understand that the Western impression of Eastern 'religious' notions are that they are more pure...but really, what is it?

I think Fred Six-Pack has eluded to one meme that I have to believe was born in the East, the one about if you see Buddha, kill him. That meme sounds as if it came from someone that has 'lived' Eastern philosophy and knows 'intuitive truths' about it that a Westerner might not.
    If you're interested in my own view, I believe Kundalini is the holy spirit, the female, creative aspect of God, who is the father, the male essence of the infinite and the Creator.

But, there are plenty of Christians, who think the Kundalini is an evil spirit of sorts, in fact the Serpent of the garden of Eden, Satan or Lucifer himself. They also seem to think that the Devas and Devis (pagan gods) are just different versions of the Devil.

Take your pick.

My own view is the first one, I believe the Kundalini to be essentially identical to the Holy Spirit for many reasons, that are too complicated to get into here. But certainly, the parallels are intriguing.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)