Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: When Waves Collide

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts

When Waves Collide

Good Morning!

So it begins...

I've been writing for years on several forums of various kinds. Much of what I wrote was of the nature of existence and our DNA that would carry us through this existence. I've got almost a whole library on the subject in fact.

As one of the first things in my lets say awakening I was directed to DNA and not from some outside source as in videos, articles and such...but my very own guide Artemis. Who indeed just to reiterate is me in essence. Just a much smarter me perhaps from my past in the learning of existing within this universe. Such as we all carry this intelligence within it's often that learning that can be sidelined or even distracted in the meanings. I know personally I've been distracted many times by outside sources that would even send me on a wild goose chase only to come around back to where I started and have to begin again ...from the beginning and it seems to all start with one important thing which I acknowledged...yet to some degree temporarily disregarded as but one function.

Today in all my illness it was again show to me as a key. Not just any key mind you but one very important Key. Perhaps I need to revisit that key and in the recall of years of my own writing and research I might find an answer to solve my own illness? I thought it's worth a try and Artemis does not suggest lightly of things unless he's serious as to the importance.

So I'm starting with this and will add to this the various degrees as to its importance.

What if...it works?

~

The beginning: When Waves Collide

Alpha.... Electromagnetic Finestructure Constant 'Alpha' And TAU.... τ–θ puzzle ..... together. Not simply Tau....

My bad for not paying better attention. My focus got pulled away from ALPHA. When I got this part of the code I got two things.."eye of Taurus" and of course the other was "golden ratio".

Because there's a whole lot more to this apparent puzzle. This was only one very small part.

It is in essence the "Beginning"....the three wavy lines as the PRIMER ...3 n's equal water and there are three N's in the word Beginning....

Flow action.....be the water.....It can flow or it can crash.... What happen when two waves meet?

They "collide".....

or

A transverse wave moves energy by passing it through points of matter. The crest is the highest point of a transverse wave, and the trough is the lowest point. The effect of two waves colliding depends on whether the waves amplify or cancel each other. If the crest of one wave collides with the trough of another, the energy pulling in two directions will cancel the effects of both. If the crest of a wave collides with the crest of another, the energy will be amplified. The same thing happens if two troughs collide.

~ And ~

When two systems ... enter into temporary physical interaction ... and when after a time of mutual influence the systems separate again, then they can no longer be described in the same way as before viz. by endowing each of them with a representative of its own. You would not call that one but rather the characteristic trait of quantum mechanics, the one that enforces its entire departure from classical lines of thought. By the interaction the two representatives [the quantum states] have become entangled.

An example of entanglement occurs when subatomic particles decay into other particles. When pairs of particles are generated by the decay of other particles, naturally or through induced collision, these pairs may be termed “entangled”, in that such pairs often necessarily have linked and opposite qualities such as spin or charge.

~And~

HOW WATER SHAPES DNA

Water molecules surround the genetic material DNA in a very specific way. Scientists at the Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR) have discovered that, on the one hand, the texture of this hydration shell depends on the water content and, on the other hand, actually influences the structure of the genetic substance itself. These findings are not only important in understanding the biological function of DNA; they could also be used for the construction of new DNA-based materials

The DNA’s double helix never occurs in isolation; instead, its entire surface is always covered by water molecules which attach themselves with the help of hydrogen bonds. But the DNA does not bind all molecules the same way.

"DNA is, thus, a responsive material," explains Karim Fahmy. "By this, we refer to materials which react dynamically to varying conditions. The double helix structure, the strength of the hydrogen bonds, and even the DNA volume tend to change with higher water contents."

https://www.astrobio.net/also-in-new...er-shapes-dna/
    'It does not come as a complete surprise that the water sheath of the genetic material is also of great relevance to the natural biological function of DNA. Because every biomolecule which is bound to the DNA has to first displace the water sheath. The Dresden scientists have analyzed this process for the peptide indolicidin. This antimicrobial protein is less structured and very flexible. That it still "identifies" the double helix so precisely is due to the fact that highly structured water molecules are released when it coalesces with the genetic material. The water sheath's restructuring, which is actually an energetic advantage, increases the binding of the active agent'.

~ Then Thus ~

Quantum Entanglement Holds DNA Together

There was a time, not so long ago, when biologists swore black and blue that quantum mechanics could play no role in the hot, wet systems of life.

Now a group of physicists say that the weird laws of quantum mechanics may be more important for life than biologists could ever have imagined. Their new idea is that DNA is held together by quantum entanglement.

That’s worth picking apart in more detail. Entanglement is the weird quantum process in which a single wavefunction describes two separate objects. When this happens, these objects effectively share the same existence, no matter how far apart they might be.

The question that Elisabeth Rieper at the National University of Singapore and a couple of buddies have asked is what role might entanglement play in DNA. To find out, they’ve constructed a simplified theoretical model of DNA in which each nucleotide consists of a cloud of electrons around a central positive nucleus. This negative cloud can move relative to the nucleus, creating a dipole. And the movement of the cloud back and forth is a harmonic oscillator.

We consider it more accurate to describe the processing
    of genetic information by quantum channels, as the interactions
    between molecules are determined by laws of
    quantum mechanics.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1006.4053.pdf

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/4...ay-physicists/

So where is the wave?

When two systems ... enter into temporary physical interaction ... and when after a time of mutual influence the systems separate again, then they can no longer be described in the same way as before viz. by endowing each of them with a representative of its own. You would not call that one but rather the characteristic trait of quantum mechanics, the one that enforces its entire departure from classical lines of thought. By the interaction the two representatives [the quantum states] have become entangled.

An example of entanglement occurs when subatomic particles decay into other particles.

When pairs of particles are generated by the decay of other particles, naturally or through induced collision, these pairs may be termed “entangled”, in that such pairs often necessarily have linked and opposite qualities such as spin or charge.

~

What happens to these oscillations, or phonons as physicists call them, when the base pairs are stacked in a double helix.

Phonons are quantum objects, meaning they can exist in a superposition of states and become entangled, just like other quantum objects.

~

Phonons have a wavelength which is similar in size to a DNA helix and this allows standing waves to form, a phenomenon known as phonon trapping. When this happens, the phonons cannot easily escape. A similar kind of phonon trapping is known to cause problems in silicon structures of the same size.

That would be of little significance if it had no overall effect on the helix. But the model developed by Rieper and co suggests that the effect is profound.

~

The de Broglie–Bohm theory expresses in an explicit manner the fundamental non-locality of quantum physics. The velocity of any one particle depends on the value of the wavefunction, which depends on the whole configuration of the universe.

This theory is deterministic. Most (but not all) relativistic variants require a preferred frame. Variants which include spin and curved spaces are known. It can be modified to include quantum field theory.

People such as Josephson, Stapp, Penrose and others have suggested changes in quantum theory which allow for the possibility of "intent" or the like to bias quantum outcomes, but that all these authors operate using the Copenhagen picture in which there really is a "collapse" of the wavefunction.

in Bohmian mechanics with the mental aspect of the universe, generally: the particles are "matter," "mind" the pilot-wave.

That might be uninteresting except for the next step:the "mental" aspect of the universe can be upgraded to life and consciousness by self-organization. This happens when a physical system uses its own nonlocality in its organization. In this case a feedback loop is created, as follows: the system configures itself so as to set up its own Bohmian pilot wave, which in turn directly affects its physical configuration which then affects its nonlocal pilot wave which affects the configuration, etc...

Normally in quantum mechanics this "back-action" is not taken into account. The wave guides the particles but the back-action of the particle onto the wave is not systematically calculated - of course, the back-reaction is physically real: the movement of the particle determines the initial conditions of the next round of calculation. But there is no systematic way to characterize such feedback. One reason that this works in practice is that for systems that are not self organizing the back-action may not exert any systematic effect. This is an interesting way to utilize nonlocality.

Geometry acts on Matter/Energy telling it how to move,
    while Matter/Energy has a reciprocal Back-Reaction on Geometry telling it how to bend.

Quantum wave functions describe the distributions of electrons in atoms, molecules, and solids. There are many electrons in a DNA molecule and many wave functions are necessary to describe them all...

~

Since the early days of quantum physics, its influence on biology has always been present in a reductionist sense: quantum physics and electrodynamics shape all molecules and thus determine molecular recognition, the workings of proteins, and DNA. Also van der Waals forces, discrete molecular orbitals, and the stability of matter: all this is quantum physics and a natural basis for life and everything we see.

https://www.ted.com/talks/jim_al_kha...pt?language=en

Pondering still....What's next....

A calculation of the energy levels for the DNA base units A-T and G-C, along with the forms G-T, G-C excited and G-C anion, was made. The lifetime of the proton on each of the levels and tunnelling time through the barrier at each level was then determined. Finally, the distribution and tunnelling of the protons on the levels for various densities of radiation was considered. Graphs were plotted which showed that considerable tunnelling could take place for radiation in resonance with the levels.

Quantum Biology: Proton Tunneling, Quantum Entanglement, DNA, Microevolution & Mutations

Last edited by Shadowself, 21st August 2018 at 15:45.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st August 2018), Aragorn (21st August 2018), Dreamtimer (21st August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2018), Fred Steeves (21st August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), Melidae (22nd August 2018), modwiz (21st August 2018), Octopus Garden (4th March 2021), palooka's revenge (21st August 2018)

Thanks
    'Quantum jitters' may drive DNA mutations {Duke University Research}

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGK65NuyNtQ

Duke University researchers have discovered “quantum jitters,” in which the basic building blocks of DNA and RNA can temporarily change shapes, fooling the cell's machinery into making a mismatched base pair. This shape-shifting of bases is exceedingly rare and only flickers into existence for a thousandth of a second. But these jitters occur with the same frequency as DNA copying mistakes, a hint that this might be the basis of the genetic mutations that drive evolution and diseases like cancer.

https://phys.org/news/2015-03-quantu...on-cancer.html

This tiny movement, or "quantum jitter," takes such an enormous amount of energy that bases are successful at accomplishing the feat only once out of every 10,000 or so attempts. Even then, they can only hold their new shape for a very short period of time—50 to 200 microseconds—before the hydrogens pop back into their original position.

Because DNA shape-shifting involves atomic-level movements in larger molecules, it has been impossible to detect by conventional methods. Therefore, Al-Hashimi's team decided to use a sophisticated technique called NMR relaxation dispersion, which he likens to "MRI on steroids," to visualize these fleeting, nearly invisible changes.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2015-03-quantu...ancer.html#jCp

The researchers looked back at previous biological studies and found that these rare alternative states appeared in the DNA about as often as the polymerase machinery's copying errors.

"This is a remarkable study that illuminates a fundamental mechanism responsible for the random mutations that drive evolution and contribute to cancer," said Bert Vogelstein, M.D., a cancer researcher at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine who was not involved in this research.

Kimsey said that a better understanding of how these jitters arise could help in the development of new treatments to fight cancer cells and viruses, for example, forcing them to mutate at a quicker rate so they eventually stop functioning.

"We know that certain carcinogens like 5-bromouridine can make these jitters occur more frequently, said Kimsey, who is lead author of the study. "Therefore, we can use this knowledge to tailor drugs that more rapidly induce cancer cells or viruses to make so many mistakes that they mutate uncontrollably and eventually die."
    Last edited by Shadowself, 21st August 2018 at 15:59.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st August 2018), Aragorn (21st August 2018), Dreamtimer (21st August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Fred Steeves (21st August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), Melidae (22nd August 2018), modwiz (21st August 2018), palooka's revenge (21st August 2018)

Thanks
    Because DNA shape-shifting involves atomic-level movements in larger molecules, it has been impossible to detect by conventional methods. Therefore, Al-Hashimi's team decided to use a sophisticated technique called NMR relaxation dispersion, which he likens to "MRI on steroids," to visualize these fleeting, nearly invisible changes.

Yesterday just so happened for me in the early morning I was indeed inside an MRI tube. It is loud and vibrates. It's imaging done with sound.

As I was sitting inside this tube with my eyes closed the various sounds were applied.

But then I noticed a different view of what what happening.

Something we often refer to as Vibration.

Now I've heard over the years every new age notation to vibration....raise your vibration etc etc....but yesterday it was different.

vibrations were radiating off my brain for an image.

Yes we are all vibrating at a specific resonance....but what if...There were actually a way as said above:

As Kimsey said that a better understanding of how these jitters arise could help in the development of new treatments to fight cancer cells and viruses, for example, forcing them to mutate at a quicker rate so they eventually stop functioning.

That:

We know that certain carcinogens like 5-bromouridine can make these jitters occur more frequently, said Kimsey, who is lead author of the study. "Therefore, we can use this knowledge to tailor drugs that more rapidly induce cancer cells or viruses to make so many mistakes that they mutate uncontrollably and eventually die."

I'm not sure where they are going with that in terms of drugs to induce....but what if such a vibration/jitter occurs that it does indeed cause the cancer to make so many mistakes that it mutates uncontrollably and dies?

And where exactly would you find such a "jitter/vibration" devise to do that? Would it require a whole body application if it existed? Or perhaps direct targeting? Is that an even reasonable idea?

Well...YES!

Targeted treatment of cancer with radiofrequency electromagnetic fields amplitude-modulated at tumor-specific frequencies

Abstract
    In the past century, there have been many attempts to treat cancer with low levels of electric and magnetic fields. We have developed noninvasive biofeedback examination devices and techniques and discovered that patients with the same tumor type exhibit biofeedback responses to the same, precise frequencies. Intrabuccal administration of 27.12 MHz radiofrequency (RF) electromagnetic fields (EMF), which are amplitude-modulated at tumor-specific frequencies, results in long-term objective responses in patients with cancer and is not associated with any significant adverse effects. Intrabuccal administration allows for therapeutic delivery of very low and safe levels of EMF throughout the body as exemplified by responses observed in the femur, liver, adrenal glands, and lungs. In vitro studies have demonstrated that tumor-specific frequencies identified in patients with various forms of cancer are capable of blocking the growth of tumor cells in a tissue- and tumor-specific fashion. Current experimental evidence suggests that tumor-specific modulation frequencies regulate the expression of genes involved in migration and invasion and disrupt the mitotic spindle. This novel targeted treatment approach is emerging as an appealing therapeutic option for patients with advanced cancer given its excellent tolerability. Dissection of the molecular mechanisms accounting for the anti-cancer effects of tumor-specific modulation frequencies is likely to lead to the discovery of novel pathways in cancer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3845545/

~

But that's not all....

sound ~ Frequency ~ Vibration ~ Harmonic

Here is where I about fell over today....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U

What did he say?

Did he say the 11 Harmonic series frequency is what worked to shatter the cancer?

To hear that start at 8:00 to hear the magic formula frequency in the video...

~

The 11th Harmonic....

Allow me to show you the note associated with the 11 harmonic series:

That would be F#

A prominent note within the 9 factor grid in the 432 series...that contains all the geometric shapes within the factor 9 grid!

They did this experiment at 440 hz....What if they did it at 432....

11th Harmonic Effect ~ Rife technology

Whoa Says I....
    Last edited by Shadowself, 21st August 2018 at 18:28.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st August 2018), Aragorn (21st August 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), Melidae (22nd August 2018), modwiz (21st August 2018), palooka's revenge (21st August 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Wow. Quantum Jitters.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st August 2018), Aragorn (21st August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), modwiz (21st August 2018), palooka's revenge (21st August 2018), Shadowself (21st August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    a picture may be worth a thousand words but a song is priceless. and nobody ever said a song better than harry...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st August 2018), Aragorn (21st August 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), modwiz (21st August 2018), Shadowself (21st August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thoughts

This is BFD and I am soooo excited for you Brook.
    In coming full circle (again), U are most definitely on to something!
    And a whole lot more!!

On shape shifting:

There was a time long ago when earth beings could completely shapeshift from one form into another. As personal power began to be lost, they began to be only able to partially shift back to original form leaving half or part of themselves stuck in the form they had shifted into – what today is know as Therianthropy.

I’ve always wondered what was going on physiologically in that dynamic.
    I think U might be on to something in this regard as well.

On cosmology:

Does anyone see a connection here to the Hegelian dialectic?
    I can't put it into words but that's what I'm getting.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st August 2018), Aragorn (21st August 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), Melidae (22nd August 2018), modwiz (21st August 2018), Shadowself (21st August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Imo a template activated this last weekish, Honeysies vibration alongside whats added with, has been my facet to embrace, You Brooksies is in the download stream fully, wow n thanksies.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st August 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), Melidae (22nd August 2018), modwiz (21st August 2018), Shadowself (21st August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Imo a template activated this last weekish, Honeysies vibration alongside whats added with, has been my facet to embrace, You Brooksies is in the download stream fully, wow n thanksies.
    ditto!!!

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2018), Aragorn (21st August 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), modwiz (21st August 2018), Shadowself (21st August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    ditto!!!
    You mean you understand Aianawese?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), modwiz (21st August 2018), Shadowself (21st August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    You mean you understand Aianawese?
    in this case, and on the esoteric, yes.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2018), Aragorn (21st August 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), Shadowself (21st August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    A lot of potential in those ideas, Shadowself...

For sure worth pursuing...I particularly like the notion of quantum behaviors and a possible link to the literal limitless ability for DNA to build not only upon itself but to build things not limited by what it has built before. That's the truly mystifying part of it to me given the foundational notions of natural selection. At a very basic degree of structure DNA is remarkable.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2018), Aragorn (22nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    The frequency would have to be the High and the Low. So one could play a Cello and another play a Violin in F# and there it is...! They could record it on a CD, couldn't they? Or is the pitch too high for that...just thinking out loud.

This is interesting.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2018), Aragorn (22nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), Melidae (22nd August 2018), Shadowself (22nd August 2018)

Thanks
    Good Morning,

Agreed Elen...it sounds quite simple. But I have a feeling it's far more complicated. Just in case it is that simple I searched for a two tone 11th harmonic sound and spent some time listening to it.

In this paper I added above...they mention Rife on several levels of his research which I posted yesterday.

Abstract
    In the past century, there have been many attempts to treat cancer with low levels of electric and magnetic fields. We have developed noninvasive biofeedback examination devices and techniques and discovered that patients with the same tumor type exhibit biofeedback responses to the same, precise frequencies. Intrabuccal administration of 27.12 MHz radiofrequency (RF) electromagnetic fields (EMF), which are amplitude-modulated at tumor-specific frequencies, results in long-term objective responses in patients with cancer and is not associated with any significant adverse effects. Intrabuccal administration allows for therapeutic delivery of very low and safe levels of EMF throughout the body as exemplified by responses observed in the femur, liver, adrenal glands, and lungs. In vitro studies have demonstrated that tumor-specific frequencies identified in patients with various forms of cancer are capable of blocking the growth of tumor cells in a tissue- and tumor-specific fashion. Current experimental evidence suggests that tumor-specific modulation frequencies regulate the expression of genes involved in migration and invasion and disrupt the mitotic spindle. This novel targeted treatment approach is emerging as an appealing therapeutic option for patients with advanced cancer given its excellent tolerability. Dissection of the molecular mechanisms accounting for the anti-cancer effects of tumor-specific modulation frequencies is likely to lead to the discovery of novel pathways in cancer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3845545/

From the same paper:

Rife hypothesized that a number of bacilli were causal factors in many diseases, especially cancer. In the mid 1930s, he developed a microscope able to see these bacilli and invented the Rife Frequency Generator, commonly called Rife Ray Machine, which he claimed could diagnose and eliminate diseases like cancer by tuning into electrical impulses given off by diseased tissue. The American Medical Association condemned Rife's experiments.

Until recently, virtually all medical devices aimed at treating cancer using low levels of electric and/or magnetic fields were considered quackery because of lack of scientific proof

High-energy ionizing radiation is frequently used in medicine for both the diagnosis [computed tomography (CT) and X-ray radiograply] and treatment (radiotherapy) of disease. The use of low-intensity RF EMF in medicine is much less common. While uncertainties regarding efficacy remain, there is increasing evidence that some forms of RF EMF exposure may be beneficial for the diagnosis and treatment of disease

EMF has also been used as a therapeutic modality. Pulsed EMF have shown efficacy on osteoarthritis. Alternating electric fields have been used to induce fracture healing, with suggested efficacy similar to that of bone graft. The proposed action of pulsed EMF is through the induction of directed migration and differentiation of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells. Currently, RF EMF is used as a therapeutic option in cases ranging from tibial stress fractures to spinal cord injury.

Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) is a therapeutic option commonly used to treat malignancies including breast cancer, colorectal cancer, and hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), and especially surgically unresectable metastases. RFA is administered with medical devices operating between 460 and 550 kHz and delivering therapeutic energy to soft tissues. This modality destroys tumor tissue through heat-induced necrosis by raising their temperature to approximately 100°C for approximately 15 min

Laboratory and clinical evidence suggests that certain frequencies within the RF EMF range of the spectrum may have antitumor effects without causing hyperthermia in patients with breast cancer, HCC, ovarian cancer, thyroid cancer, or glioblastoma multiforme. The NovoTTF-100A technology applies alternating electric fields by means of electrodes placed on the skin overlying tumor-harboring body parts. This was the first EMF device of its kind approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the United States based on the results of a phase III trial for treating recurrent glioblastoma showing efficacy similar to the standard-of-care chemotherapy regimen but with fewer adverse effects

Pulsed electric fields have been developed for localized treatment of tumors. This approach is based on the use of short electric pulses inducing either irreversible or reversible changes in cell membrane permeabilization. Irreversible changes lead to cell death, and reversible changes allow for markedly increased chemotherapy penetration. The addition of therapeutic modalities based on RF EMF with minimal adverse effects is an exciting prospect for patients with cancer.

One final consideration with RF EMF-based therapies is possible synergy with frequently used chemotherapies. RF EMF in combination with bevacizumab and cyclophosphamide demonstrated no increase in adverse effects clinically, and similar findings were reported in vitro when EMF was used in combination with paclitaxel or cisplatin. These findings suggest that patients may not experience additional adverse effects from undergoing both chemotherapy and RF EMF therapy; moreover, simultaneous treatment with both modalities may have a synergistic effect.

Then the paper goes on to describe the various modalities of therapy using EMF pulse of various kinds and rates.

Why....I say Why is this not commonly used as it's been FDA approved? It's been proven effective....why?

This somewhat boggles my mind while I see daily from a group of cancer survivors in various treatments some of which have fallen to become even sicker and even led to death?

I said it before I'll say it again....Cancer is no fucking joke! Why in gods name would the doctors not utilize everything at their disposal?

It also appears that Rife was indeed onto something big and very correct!

More to come...I need more coffee!

Adding the conclusion of the paper here:

Conclusions

In summary, our clinical results provide strong evidence that the intrabuccal administration of RF EMF amplitude-modulated at tumor-specific frequencies is safe and well-tolerated and may lead to long lasting therapeutic responses in patients with advanced cancer. Our in vitro experiments demonstrate that cancer cell proliferation can be targeted using tumor-specific modulation frequencies, which were identified in patients diagnosed with cancer. Tumor-specific modulation frequencies block the growth of cancer cells, modify gene expression, and disrupt the mitotic spindle (Figure 6). Studies are underway to dissect the biophysical mechanism leading cancer cells to respond to specific modulation frequencies identified in patients with a corresponding diagnosis of cancer but not to randomly selected or tumor-specific frequencies identified in other tumor types. Elucidation of this mechanism of action is likely to unveil novel pathways and targets.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 22nd August 2018 at 12:08.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2018), Aragorn (22nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), Melidae (22nd August 2018), palooka's revenge (22nd August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    I have had all 13 levels of EMF balancing technique done on me n was xlent, is this at all template wise, a vibration involvement, ask cause this science in parts is above me as such ?.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed90Mz478Gc

You likely know the kryon conection

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), Melidae (22nd August 2018), palooka's revenge (22nd August 2018), Shadowself (22nd August 2018)

Thanks
    Here is what the device they used looks like...I do hope it's not too large for viewing...

And here is the company that manufactures it: http://therabionic.com/overview.html

Hopes rise for new cancer treatment after tests with electromagnetism
    Early trials on patients with advanced liver cancer show low-level fields could shrink tumours

Scientists have used low-intensity electromagnetic fields to treat cancer patients in trials which they say could lead to the development of a new type of anti-tumour therapy.

Patients hold a spoon-shaped antenna in their mouths to deliver a very low-intensity electromagnetic field in their bodies. In trials of patients with advanced liver cancer, the therapy – given three times a day – resulted in long-term survival for a small number of those monitored, the team has reported in the British Journal of Cancer. Their tumours shrank, while healthy cells in surrounding tissue were unaffected.

However, the scientists – from the US, Brazil, France and Switzerland – also stressed that the technique was still in its infancy and would require several years for further trials to take place. "This is a truly novel technique," said the team's leader, Professor Boris Pasche of the University of Alabama, Birmingham. "It is innocuous, can be tolerated for long periods of time, and could be used in combination with other therapies."

Pasche added that he had obtained permission from the US Food and Drug Administration to carry out trials on large groups of patients and was talking to companies in the US, Asia, South America, Russia and Europe about raising funds for future research.

In 2009, Pasche and his colleagues published results in the Journal of Experimental and Clinical Cancer Research which showed that low-level electromagnetic fields at precise frequencies – ranging from 0.1Hz to 114kHz – halted cancer cell growth in small numbers of patients. Different cancers responded to electromagnetic fields of different frequencies. Cells in surrounding, healthy tissue were unaffected.

The exact mechanism for this process was not explained in the paper. However, results of recent experiments by the team – using cancer cell cultures in the laboratory and published in the British Journal of Cancer – suggest that low-level electromagnetic fields interfere with the activity of genes in cancer cells. In specific cases, this affected the ability of cancer cells to grow and divide. The spread of tumours halted and in some cases they began to shrink.

"This is extremely exciting," said Pasche. "We think the technique could also be used to treat breast tumours and possibly other forms of cancer."

The use of electromagnetic fields was also welcomed, cautiously, by Eleanor Barrie of Cancer Research UK: "This research shows how specific low frequencies of electromagnetic radiation can slow the growth of cancer cells in the lab. It's still unclear why the cancer cells respond in this way, and it's not yet clear if this approach could help patients, but it's an interesting example of how researchers are working to find new ways to home in on cancer cells while leaving healthy cells unharmed."

The use of electromagnetic fields to treat tumours may seem surprising given recent controversy over claims that fields generated by mobile phones and electricity pylons can trigger cancers and leukaemia. However, Pasche stressed that the intensity of the fields used in his team's experiments were between 100 and 1,000 times lower than those from a mobile phone. "In any case, the evidence produced from major studies of users of these phones does not suggest there is a clearly identifiable risk posed by these electromagnetic fields," he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ld-stop-cancer
    Last edited by Shadowself, 22nd August 2018 at 12:24.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2018), Aragorn (22nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd August 2018), Kathy (22nd August 2018), Melidae (22nd August 2018), palooka's revenge (22nd August 2018)