Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: When Waves Collide

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Reporting:

Yesterday I was only able to listen to the two frequencies in the morning. I doubled the time I listened...in other words I listened to the videos together two times in a row.

Then I was unable to listen to it in the evening as I had eaten some rather rich food which made me queasy with an upset stomach. I felt it not a good idea to listen to the frequencies as it perhaps might make me more queasy.

So today I started and am currently listening to it now two time is a row.

I will do the same before bedtime tonight.

Now what I've noticed and this may sound kind of gross....but when the cancer cells die...they have to be expelled from the body somewhere. Usually they are absorbed into the system and expelled as any other thing is expelled in the body through the kidneys or digestive system.

So I've noticed a bit of darkening in my urine. Not so much as to warrant calling the doctor in case of a kidney infection. I've also today noticed that I am coughing up flem that is clear and this is quite unusual. While I am still noticing that my breathing is fine...and my regular coughing has subsided to some greater degree....there is the stuff I'm expelling from my lungs and am wondering if this is in fact dead cancer cells in my lungs working their way out through the phlegm that is coming up.

I know...that's gross...sorry but it had to be noted for the experiment. Sorry if that offends the senses.

I just thought it was an important thing to keep an eye on as this experiment goes forward.

As for the cough..it's not the regular cough I've been experiencing...is seriously just from coughing this stuff out of my lungs.

Okay...enough of that eh?

I think perhaps if this is actually killing the cancer cells...I should be somewhat careful not to do too much at a time either...as this could present another kind of problem within the waste and digestive system as it handles it.

As I say this I'm actually giving these two frequencies three time a listen instead of two. Tonight I will only do it twice.

Also to be noted: I can take deep breaths now and no wheezing at all.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 28th August 2018 at 19:34.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (28th August 2018), Dreamtimer (28th August 2018), Elen (28th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2018), Kathy (29th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), palooka's revenge (28th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    This is an amazing web-site Brook...thanks
    as differentiated, sovereign entities of THE ONE, we all ARE pieces of a puzzle that represents the real Perfection of the Universe. which is to say, the fundamentals upon which it, and thus, we, operate.

and, contain within them all the tools for any sovereign entity to realize its own death.

or, should one choose otherwise, pursue its unlimited potentials. tools to draw upon to sustain life. such is what i see happening midst reflections that the whole load is on a collision course with self-destruction.

IOW, we are perfectly programmed to pursue those potentials along differentiated destiny paths WITHOUT the help of anyone or anything else.

BUT, it is also a part of that perfection to... well, to borrow a mantra coined by chef emeril, be inclined to kick it up a notch. IOW, share our stories, thru which we get to draw from and thus juice our own personal process in context of what feels best for us, so to speak. this is validated by the idea that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. the whole being a symbiotic relationship between differentiated aspects of a self-sustaining, living organism. the singularity. the collective super being. god, in other words.

as part of that 'seeing', i see how TOT members who actively contribute to this amazing, cutting edge, one-of-a-kind forum, are sharing their stories with one another and how each draws from the others, all of whom bring stuff to the table here from outside sources as well as their own personal experiences, in ways they will either pursue or reject at this time depending on what they decide is best for them in the moment. this dynamic, as part of those fundamentals, is in play whether we are conscious of it, or not.

you, brook, are showing us all how to take this sharing of our stories with one another to new levels. not only cutting edge stuff from outside sources but also modeling for us how U are moving forward based on how your body is responding which is its way of communicating. as wim hof puts it... U will feel it!!

... thank you, brook!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (28th August 2018), Dreamtimer (29th August 2018), Elen (29th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2018), Kathy (29th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), Shadowself (28th August 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Reporting:

Now what I've noticed and this may sound kind of gross....but when the cancer cells die...they have to be expelled from the body somewhere. Usually they are absorbed into the system and expelled as any other thing is expelled in the body through the kidneys or digestive system.

I just thought it was an important thing to keep an eye on as this experiment goes forward.

As for the cough..it's not the regular cough I've been experiencing...is seriously just from coughing this stuff out of my lungs.

I can take deep breaths now and no wheezing at all.
    This is just so exciting to hear. I am so happy that you have harnessed something showing you this way of re-patterning the body.
    Love it so much and am sending my best wishes in your balancing act.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (29th August 2018), Dreamtimer (29th August 2018), Elen (29th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th August 2018), Kathy (29th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (29th August 2018), palooka's revenge (29th August 2018), Shadowself (29th August 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    as differentiated, sovereign entities of THE ONE, we all ARE pieces of a puzzle that represents the real Perfection of the Universe. which is to say, the fundamentals upon which it, and thus, we, operate.

and, contain within them all the tools for any sovereign entity to realize its own death.

or, should one choose otherwise, pursue its unlimited potentials. tools to draw upon to sustain life. such is what i see happening midst reflections that the whole load is on a collision course with self-destruction.

IOW, we are perfectly programmed to pursue those potentials along differentiated destiny paths WITHOUT the help of anyone or anything else.

BUT, it is also a part of that perfection to... well, to borrow a mantra coined by chef emeril, be inclined to kick it up a notch. IOW, share our stories, thru which we get to draw from and thus juice our own personal process in context of what feels best for us, so to speak. this is validated by the idea that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. the whole being a symbiotic relationship between differentiated aspects of a self-sustaining, living organism. the singularity. the collective super being. god, in other words.

as part of that 'seeing', i see how TOT members who actively contribute to this amazing, cutting edge, one-of-a-kind forum, are sharing their stories with one another and how each draws from the others, all of whom bring stuff to the table here from outside sources as well as their own personal experiences, in ways they will either pursue or reject at this time depending on what they decide is best for them in the moment. this dynamic, as part of those fundamentals, is in play whether we are conscious of it, or not.

you, brook, are showing us all how to take this sharing of our stories with one another to new levels. not only cutting edge stuff from outside sources but also modeling for us how U are moving forward based on how your body is responding which is its way of communicating. as wim hof puts it... U will feel it!!

... thank you, brook!
    I like what you said very much.

I think we have each here been researching so much and now it's open for us to utilize everything we know. It is so absolutely necessary IMO to know how free we are to develop our potential.

It always was significant to me to remember a paraphrase form Carolyn Myss. She was always curious to know what we do to heal. I personally am feeling deep gratitude to brook for taking on the healing drama for us to learn we should "fear no evil". Evil is just needing reversal back to her good. That good tastes so sweet.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (29th August 2018), Dreamtimer (29th August 2018), Elen (29th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th August 2018), Kathy (29th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (29th August 2018), palooka's revenge (29th August 2018), Shadowself (29th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Wow. Carolyn Myss. My mother-in-law introduced us to her. I'm so glad you brought her up, Maggie. Thanks.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (29th August 2018), Elen (29th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th August 2018), Kathy (29th August 2018), palooka's revenge (29th August 2018), Shadowself (29th August 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Wow. Carolyn Myss. My mother-in-law introduced us to her. I'm so glad you brought her up, Maggie. Thanks.
    This one is for you then. I met her in about 1993 at a conference where I took her intensive on energy medicine. I emialed her for a little while. She is an intense woman.... I think she was very significant for my life.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT1mnGFW7B0

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (29th August 2018), Dreamtimer (29th August 2018), Elen (29th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th August 2018), Kathy (29th August 2018), palooka's revenge (29th August 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post

... thank you, brook!
    Well said palooka...this is indeed a great and very important experiment we are performing here on TOT, and I'm honoured to be part of it.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (29th August 2018), Dreamtimer (29th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th August 2018), Kathy (29th August 2018), modwiz (29th August 2018), palooka's revenge (29th August 2018)

Thanks
    Good Morning again!

About four months ago I was told about this nurse from Canada who gained a small amount of attention in the area of curing cancer with a tea. So About four months ago I ordered that tea but have yet to try it.

Here is the nurse: Rene Caisse

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jojYLUwSjhI

Indigenous people were some of the first users of herbal teas for boosting health and well-being. Such is the case for essiac tea, which was used by the indigenous Ojibwa tribe of Canada. It wasn’t until 1922 that essiac tea became known, after a female nurse from Ontario named Rene Caisse reportedly obtained the recipe from the tribe.

Essiac, which is Caisse spelled backward,1 was then administered to the nurse's cancer patients, some of whom exhibited promising results. Because of this "breakthrough," essiac tea was promoted for mainstream use to the rest of North America. However, there was pushback from the medical establishment due to a lack of clinical drug trials, so, under U.S. Food and Drug Administration guidelines, it remains an unregulated supplement.2

Keep reading this article if you're curious about essiac tea's health benefits and how you can make your own essiac tea at home. You’ll also learn about the risk of potential side effects.

What Is Essiac Tea?
    Essiac tea is an herbal remedy that originated from Canada. There are four herbs, which must be organic, that are typically used to make essiac tea: burdock root, sheep sorrel, slippery elm and Indian rhubarb root.

Essiac tea is available in powder form or as a liquid that can be mixed with water. Manufacturers say that you can take this tea for one to two years.3 When drinking essiac tea, dosages must be tailored carefully for your condition, because excessive amounts can cause negative side effects.

Essiac Tea’s Health Benefits
    A 2007 article published in the journal Anticancer Research noted that essiac tea offered antioxidant, immunostimulant and anti-inflammatory capabilities. For starters, essiac tea appeared to have greater antioxidant activity compared to red wine, green and black tea, and cocoa. Researchers noted that it “exhibited significant immunomodulatory effects, specifically through stimulation of granulocyte phagocytosis, increases in CD8+ cell activation, and moderately inhibiting inflammatory pathways.”4

Essiac tea has also been noted for its potential in helping combat cancer because of the herbs in this drink, mainly:

Sheep sorrel — According to the book “A Field Guide to Medicinal Plants and Herbs of Eastern and Central North America,” this antioxidant-rich herb5 may assist with targeting cancer cells and lowering risk of cancer development.6
    Burdock root — Animal studies showed that burdock root has apoptotic effects on cancerous cells,7,8 and that a compound called benzaldehyde found in the root helped inhibit tumor prevention in animals.9
    Indian rhubarb root — It not only has anti-inflammatory properties,10 but its extract is said to have anticancer properties.11
    Slippery elm — This may aid in reducing inflammation,12 detoxifying the body,13 helping soothe respiratory infections and cutting through phlegm and mucus.14,15
    Take note that while some studies on essiac tea have yielded positive results, modern medical practitioners remain skeptical about calling essiac tea a “cure” for cancer.16

Nutrition Facts of Essiac Tea
    There isn’t sufficient information regarding the nutrition content of freshly brewed essiac tea without consulting nutrition databases of the individual herbs used to make the tea. Therefore the nutrition value will vary depending on the herbs used to make the tea, and how much of each herb is used.

Caffeine Content in Essiac Tea
    Unlike other types of teas, essiac tea doesn’t caffeine, even in trace amounts.17

How to Make Essiac Tea Using the Traditional Recipe
    An interesting fact about essiac tea is that the original formulation is still kept secret after being sold to a private company.18 Most researchers have debated on the amounts actually needed to make a batch of this tea, although the most common recommendations include:19

1.5 pounds burdock root
    1 pound powdered sheep sorrel
    1/4 pound slippery elm
    1 pound rhubarb root (some recipes use Turkish rhubarb root)
    When using fresh herbs, make sure that they are all certified organic. The website Essiac Facts provides some guidelines on selecting the best herbs for essiac tea:20

Sheep sorrel — Considered the most important of these herbs, purchase sheep sorrel that’s been harvested in the late spring (May to mid-June) before its flowers open.
    Burdock root — It must be purchased and chopped fresh. Dried burdock root tends to become hard and difficult to chop.
    Slippery elm — Its inner bark is best bought powdered.
    Indian rhubarb root — You may buy rhubarb root in small pieces or powdered form.
    Aside from these herbs, you'll need these tools to make essiac tea:21

Two glass or stainless steel pots (one with lid)
    Stainless steel fine mesh strainer
    Large stainless steel or wood stirring utensil
    Stainless steel funnel or 2-cup glass measuring cup
    Dark amber glass bottles with air-tight caps, or Mason jars with air-tight lids (for storage)
    Refrain from using pots made of aluminum and copper, or those coated with Teflon, because the tea can react with these materials. Use just one pan for making essiac tea. If you have to use different pots, thoroughly scrub and sterilize them by filling with warm water, boiling with the lid on for 10 minutes and pouring out the water afterward.22

Now that you have your herbs and materials ready, you can make essiac tea by following these steps suggested by “Essiac: A Native Herbal Cancer Remedy:”

https://articles.mercola.com/teas/essiac-tea.aspx
    So I've been sitting on this pack of Essiac tea for about four months deciding if I should take it or not and have decided to start it. mainly because of the detox effects. If I am killing the cancer with frequency as I hope is the case....the dead cells need to be washed out.

Now I don't think I'm in danger of something called Tumor lysis syndrome

Tumor lysis syndrome

Tumor lysis syndrome (TLS) is a group of metabolic abnormalities that can occur as a complication during the treatment of cancer, where large amounts of tumor cells are killed off (lysed) at the same time by the treatment, releasing their contents into the bloodstream.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumor_lysis_syndrome
    I'm not to worried about that as they are testing my blood weekly at the oncologist office. My blood work seems to be fine except two times when the white blood count was too low to do the chemo. My blood did in fact self correct and I did not need any blood transfusions.

But as I am doing the frequency along with the chemo...I think it might be a good idea to flush out my system of the dead cells if they may be too much at one time.

Today...still good breathing...no wheezing. fell asleep with the headphones on and woke up with the headphones on from the frequency I did late last night before I fell off to sleep.

I awoke with that phlegm in my throat again and coughed it out. Seems to be okay now...no more of that today.

I'm about ready to do the morning dose of frequency. Then I'm going to prepare the tea which I think might help. It sounds pretty good for you from what I've read so far. Will it cure cancer? I have no idea..but it will help the immune system to fight the cancer. So that's a plus in my book.

Here is one reason I've not made it yet....but will start this process of making it today.

Last edited by Aragorn, 29th August 2018 at 15:46. Reason: you double-posted in a single post :)

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (29th August 2018), Dreamtimer (29th August 2018), Elen (29th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th August 2018), Kathy (30th August 2018), modwiz (29th August 2018)

Thanks
    Now I remember why I haven't started the tea....it's the measuring thingy! I have to figure out the ratios for a smaller batch...argh!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (29th August 2018), Dreamtimer (29th August 2018), Elen (29th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th August 2018), Kathy (30th August 2018), modwiz (29th August 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    15 grams is approx. 0.5 or half an ounc. How about that? = 1.5 litre. A quart and a half. Approx. OK?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (29th August 2018), Dreamtimer (29th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th August 2018), Kathy (30th August 2018), modwiz (29th August 2018), Shadowself (29th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    A few years ago, a young friend of mine developed a blood cancer and I started giving him a product called 'OPC-3'. It actually is nothing more than oligomeric proanthocyanidins but has been exhaustively studied in France and now everywhere. I wrote a description of it on the Harvard Medical Center's public forum where it stayed up for a number of years. I don't think it is there anymore. But anyway, my friend's doctor suggested he 'not' use it because some classes of neutraceuticals were too effective in countering chemotherapies. So maybe, your reluctance to use the tea might have been an insightful move in the right direction.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (30th August 2018), Dreamtimer (30th August 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Kathy (30th August 2018), palooka's revenge (30th August 2018), Shadowself (30th August 2018)

Thanks
    Reporting in.

Yesterday I did the frequencies in the morning. But not in the evening. I'll tell you why...

After doing the frequencies I made the tea which is about ready for the second heating up/simmering before screening through a sieve and ready for consumption.

I started to get really tired...and remained tired the whole day. Napping on and off mostly. Then it hit me...

I started to get severe pain in my liver....again. I think this is from the chemo which had the same effect the last two rounds I've had of this chemo.....being told by the doctor the pain was most likely the encapsulation of the tumors and the tearing from the shrinking. Probably a good thing...but the damned pain was most certainly not!

I had a hard time yesterday even sitting up...so I spent most of the day and evening into the early morning (3:45 AM was the last time I saw the clock) in severe pain and tried to rest..then at 3:45 took one of my pain medications and the ativan for some nausea and relaxation from the severe pain so I could get some real rest. I promptly fell asleep and slept until around 7:45 this morning.

Most of the liver pain is gone now...and just a slight headache....which is there even though I'm taking the pain medication. They have offered me a higher dose of pain meds but for now I'm not going for it. The thought did occur to me yesterday with the severe pain in my liver area...but it has mostly subsided now.

I'm being cautious about doing too much at a time with the frequency and the chemo together as I don't want the dead cancer cells to overload into my bloodstream. That is the thing I documented yesterday called Tumor lysis syndrome

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumor_lysis_syndrome

While they do monitor my blood for this kind of thing....I still want to be cautious and not do too much at one time.

So...I'm about ready to get my tea prepared which I now think is a good idea as it seems to be good for the overall healthy effects. I tasted it yesterday and it's not too bad at all.

I will do the frequencies a little later today after I feel a bit better. I just don't want to overdo it as I sincerely think it's working...imagine that!

Have a great day guys!
    Last edited by Shadowself, 30th August 2018 at 19:04.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (30th August 2018), Dreamtimer (30th August 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st August 2018), Kathy (4th September 2018), modwiz (3rd September 2018), palooka's revenge (30th August 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    I will do the frequencies a little later today after I feel a bit better. I just don't want to overdo it as I sincerely think it's working...imagine that!

Have a great day guys!
    I imagine! I imagine! I imagine!

This is really interesting. It implies more than I can get my head around.

What is it that is keeping the vegies fresh?

Scientists discover blasting fruit with cold plasma can keep it fresh for up to 3 weeks

It sounds like the stuff of science fiction — a low-energy, chemical-free process that can zap fresh produce, stopping mould spores from germinating and extending its shelf life for weeks.

But that's what scientists at Murdoch University have developed, and it's causing great excitement among growers in Western Australia and around the world.

"There is nothing worse than when you go to the supermarket, buy a punnet of strawberries, and two days later they have got grey fluff all over them," plant pathologist Dr Kirsty Bayliss said.

"They go mouldy within a few days and you throw them away and it is money down the drain.

"It's the same with avocados, which is one of the products we have been working on."
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-2...tning/10160738

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (3rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd September 2018), Kathy (4th September 2018), modwiz (3rd September 2018), palooka's revenge (3rd September 2018), Shadowself (3rd September 2018)

Thanks
    That is interesting Maggie. I think this is actually quite relevant to what the effects I've been experiencing....but plasma...interesting indeed.

I've been in severe pain again last night and also today a whole other issue is surfacing that I've been working to bury...which is not working and along a whole other spectrum.

I wish the frequency treatments had some way of working on my mental issues with this at the moment.

I've been quiet for the day as I've not been forthcoming on the fact that I've been dealing with something I've been self masking to a greater degree. I wish they had something for that. Been on a crying jag all day today. On and off...all day. Took some anxiety meds for it. I really don't want to be put on some meds for depression as that can be worse than the actual depression! So I'm just working through it.

I'm sure I'll be better by tomorrow....or in a day or so. But I'll still be masking it...If not I'll relent and see what the doc says.

While I'm working so hard to overcome this illness termed "terminal" it's that which is just lying under the surface of the mind and creeps out to just completely ruin your day! While I try so hard to hide it and keep it under wraps sometimes it just boils over and out spilling everywhere I look. "While I put on this facade of strength it sometimes takes over and coping is nonexistent. The only thing I can do when that happens is just let it out...spill on the floor and clean it all up later I guess...this of course is metaphorically speaking.

When dealing with this whole thing...I have to eventually face the fact that depression is a factor that cannot be denied....should not be ignored either. It can have a physical effect as well as mental. I've tried to ignore it but have all the listed symptoms of depression at this time. So I'd better get a handle on it in some fashion and really don't want to be taking any kind of depression meds. But I guess it's time to address that as well before it gets out of hand if it has not already.

Well I've got to get a handle on it to get better...otherwise it's going to get out of control. Anxiety pills are not cutting it. Meditation...is hard right now to do. I have been listening to some guided meditation to try to sleep with...and while it seems to help some I think it just masks it...and is not a permanent solution. Tried the CBD oil...it does nothing. So I'm going to have to address it somehow. Not sure just how yet. If anybody has any ideas you think might work I'm listening. Otherwise I'm probably going to have to consider depression meds as a last choice and I really don't want to do that.

I should be better in the next few days as it only comes and goes so far...but I as I said I have to stop ignoring it and burying it only for it to rise up again. It's not doing me any good at the moment.

Sorry for the depressing report on depression...but it needed to be said. As it's becoming a serious issue.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 3rd September 2018 at 05:58.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2018), Aragorn (3rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd September 2018), Fred Steeves (3rd September 2018), Kathy (4th September 2018), modwiz (3rd September 2018), palooka's revenge (3rd September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Depression is a bitch. I hope you can get a handle on it, Brook. I wouldn't want the meds either, I hope your doctor can help you find the right treatment. Good luck to you and we love you.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd September 2018), Kathy (4th September 2018), palooka's revenge (3rd September 2018), Shadowself (3rd September 2018)