Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: When Waves Collide

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    OK I get it now...? There you go.
    Last edited by Elen, 24th August 2018 at 07:01. Reason: spelling

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2018), Aragorn (23rd August 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd August 2018), Kathy (23rd August 2018), modwiz (23rd August 2018), Shadowself (23rd August 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    No worries Maggie...I look forward to hearing the vid. It's along the lines I seem to be leaning here and fits.

I also got a bit sidelined today for personal reasons and this will actually be good for me to watch and get mind off the day I've had.

Thank you!

I haven't had a chance yet to check it...but noticed you have a thread titled:

Pulsed-ElectroMagnetic-Field-Therapy

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...-Field-Therapy

Would that be along the same lines as what I've been working on here?
    First off, I love your self portraits.... you are very talanted in many directions.

I started thinking A LOT about the PEMF topic I mentioned in my thread as my dog has a serious spine issue. I am SO EXCITED to say that after only two days, her symptoms are MUCH better. She was acting like she does not feel well, not wanting to do much. After using the ActiPatch (PetPatch, same thing) for 6 hours she immediately was more active. Then she has been running around on our walks, digging for moles, chasing down a rat.... all after two days.

The application is based on some of the work you are investigating. I am sure that part of the issue with the healthcare system is that all systems are ONLY seeking to maintain themselves. The bigger the system, the bigger the hold it places on change. That to me is a fact. So we have to learn ow to bypass the systems all together or work with our own minds to use and to not be overcome by the faults. I maaintain that given the appropriate self empowerment and connection to love, we can walk through fire. But that means we have to be that kind of being.... we are learning how IMO. That is MY bottom line.

My bigger interest is what we can do to make an end run around all machines: technology we must buy, authorities we must obey and experts we must employ and that is a much bigger issue.

For now, there are MANY complementary ways to support ourselves. I am sure that we must observe form the vantage point that the body is a self healing organism and avoid pessimism. Also, I think that removing the fear is a necessary step. Then looking at everything as OUR PERMISSION to heal is so important.

#1 We who are interested may find much and may use many paths and that is because we ARE THE CREATORS!!!!!!
    Last edited by Maggie, 23rd August 2018 at 18:17.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2018), Aragorn (23rd August 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (24th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd August 2018), Kathy (23rd August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (23rd August 2018), palooka's revenge (26th August 2018), Shadowself (23rd August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    The application is based on some of the work you are investigating. I am sure that part of the issue with the healthcare system is that all systems are ONLY seeking to maintain themselves.
    Glad the pup's doing better.

Yes...there is something to this. I noticed that this guy:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZvAOgOFPtI

Who was in the TED video where it blistered and shattered the cancer cells...appears to have flatly failed.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/s...-the-new-lab#/

Raising a sum total of $3523.00 to support his research and lab.

That to me is very strange...given the results from the experiments...which clearly show it shattering the cancer cells.

So the other day I did a sort of experiment myself. I'm wondering if that helped in my being able to breathe better?

What I did was play two frequencies at the same time. I have no idea if they are in the 11th harmonic...but I tried it anyhow...here is what I did. I used my headphones and played the two videos at the same time. The videos were these:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWEY1cWIjGE

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXN5j39AT6M

I only did it one time then promptly forgot about it until today. It occurred to me that perhaps that may have had something to do with new found ability to breathe without wheezing. I just don't know. So I tried it again today and will try it a few more times throughout the day. We'll see.

~

I noted today also that there are 7 mutations in the DNA that are behind the specific cancer I have.

As I had written in the first post that Water Shapes DNA and Quantum Entanglement Holds DNA Together. The water sheath's restructuring, which is actually an energetic advantage, increases the binding of the active agent'. It still "identifies" the double helix so precisely due to the fact that highly structured water molecules are released when it coalesces with the genetic material.

So naturally as the whole body is comprised of water it may very well through listening to the frequency cause an effect where it somewhat creates a wave function of sorts on the DNA. While not directly applied to the area of the tumor...it may have the same effect as quantum entanglement right? It does not seem impossible particularly if the specific frequency is thought to effect that specific type of cancer cells. If there is a wave of particles that would be affected by the frequency there must be a back reaction as well...causing...???

I did some research on that today and will share that later but it appears that certain kinds of cancer have their own frequency as well. This is from another source and not the guy with the failed fundraiser for a lab. It's actually been studied and gotten some approval from the FDA if you can believe that.

So the FDA and medical community know that not only does certain kinds of cancer have a specific frequency...they also know it responds favorably to that frequency in controlling the spreading of the disease within the body host.

Yet...they do not use it in any regular therapy. curious right?

Still working on this...just sharing for now.

Oh I should add that when I listened to the two frequencies today that I just posted at the same time I did notice the spot in my back where the primary tumor in my lung resides causes the most pain....the frequencies caused it to activate not in pain but it caused a distinct itching/tingling sensation. Will report back any changed while doing this experiment as I go along as well.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 26th August 2018 at 18:02.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2018), Aragorn (26th August 2018), Dreamtimer (27th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (27th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018), Kathy (26th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (26th August 2018), palooka's revenge (26th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    itching/tingling sensation
    and i'm sure its not lost to u that those are exactly what we experience when a wound is healing eh?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2018), Aragorn (26th August 2018), Dreamtimer (27th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (27th August 2018), Kathy (26th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (26th August 2018), Shadowself (26th August 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    and i'm sure its not lost to u that those are exactly what we experience when a wound is healing eh?
    Didn't think of that but yes you're right...that is exactly what happens.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2018), Aragorn (26th August 2018), Dreamtimer (27th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (27th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018), Kathy (26th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (26th August 2018), palooka's revenge (27th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    That's clever, Shadowself, being instinctive to use what occurs to you. Remarkable!

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2018), Aragorn (26th August 2018), Dreamtimer (27th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (27th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (26th August 2018), palooka's revenge (27th August 2018), Shadowself (27th August 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    I think you are on to something great Brook! Keep us informed.

Rife is looking ever more a genius.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AysfKyl8O9k
    Last edited by Maggie, 26th August 2018 at 21:00.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2018), Aragorn (26th August 2018), Dreamtimer (27th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (27th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2018), Kathy (27th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (26th August 2018), palooka's revenge (27th August 2018), Shadowself (27th August 2018)

Thanks
    Interesting science

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IceYPhXj0cY
    [/QUOTE]

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2018), Aragorn (26th August 2018), Dreamtimer (27th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (27th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th August 2018), Kathy (27th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (27th August 2018), palooka's revenge (27th August 2018), Shadowself (27th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    You can see the human chakra's on the graphics on vid above and how the workings are

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th August 2018), Dreamtimer (27th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (27th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th August 2018), Kathy (27th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (27th August 2018), palooka's revenge (27th August 2018), Shadowself (27th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Excellent Maggie! And so glad to hear your furr baby be better! Enjoying your vids too, thanks.

Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    So we have to learn how to bypass the systems all together or work with our own minds to use and to not be overcome by the faults. I maaintain that given the appropriate self empowerment and connection to love, we can walk through fire. But that means we have to be that kind of being.... we are learning how IMO. That is MY bottom line.
    Yup, yup, yup, absolutely!

My bigger interest is what we can do to make an end run around all machines: technology we must buy, authorities we must obey and experts we must employ and that is a much bigger issue.
    We are learning. And the steep curve is beginning to flatten...

For now, there are MANY complementary ways to support ourselves. I am sure that we must observe form the vantage point that the body is a self healing organism and avoid pessimism.
    The solution lay within the problem. Which, for me is me. Both the problem and the solution. All these various cutting edge modalities can make haste. We come blessed with the potential to try any of them on and then feel within for discernment and a knowing that such n such is right for me to pursue at this time or not. Body will tell us.

Also, I think that removing the fear is a necessary step. Then looking at everything as OUR PERMISSION to heal is so important.*
    There are as many roads home as there are those who are on them. For me, the best approach to “removing' my fear is to allow it to express and evolve which, in turn, evolves me.

And involves a 2 step process:

1) by going into the terror with intent toward acceptance for it and an invitation toward it to teach me what it has to teach followed by movement. Which is to say, allow it's true expression in sound and body movement. Both of those are vibrations. If the charge hits ignition this is where the real goodie is.

2) with intent to own and then release whatever judgements against this terror - or, or, or – may surface midst the movement. These may be kinckin' 'n screamin' or they may come into mind as very subtle thought patterns that contain beliefs. The release is formal and includes a request to MotherFatherGod to put it in its right place in Omniverse.

Judgement example:
    If I move this terror it will manifest EXACTLY what I'm terrified about.

This, I've realized over time, is because my feelings are HOLDING the judgements and, when triggered, are mirroring those judgements back to mind that have been shoved into it by my mind.

How do I know this? They may already be in mind but not always. And how often are they awake and present in mind in the moment? In movement, they wake up or if held subconscious, come to mind.

Personally, I want my terror and/or fear to alert me when there is legitimate danger. So what i've come to through experience is that emotions, be they feel good or feel bad, are neither good or bad. Nor are they causal in this context. What is causal is the belief system and the Will provides the passion. Mind and Feelings, my Spirit and Will - 2 main ingredients in the recipe we use to cook up our experiences and bring them into manifestation. Hopefully, through Heart...

Letting process lead is to say letting body lead. It literally is an ongoing process, with layers upon layers to go through to get back to an original experience where a particular judgement was put into place. So in a way, its kinda like drivin' backwards to go forward. But the way I see it that last para of mine is just as how you put it for us in your last para Maggie.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2018), Aragorn (27th August 2018), Dreamtimer (27th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (27th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2018), Kathy (27th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018)

Thanks
    Reporting in:

Well I slept until 10 AM this morning. That never happens! I slept through one dose of meds. That would be my pain meds.

I did those two frequencies before I went to sleep last night. when doing it I was laying down and this time I noticed a sensation in my chest area of my lungs. Again a slight tingling. When it was done I took off my headphones and fell straight off to sleep at 1AM until now...10 AM. I haven't been able to sleep like that since this started.

Woke up to slight pain as heck..my pain meds have worn off. But not too bad.

I'm going to do this twice again today to see how this goes. I do think this contributed to my sleep. Again something I've not done in at least almost 9 months now.

Just to let you know where I got these...it's from here:

http://www.rifetherapies.com/rife-frequencies/

Just click on anything and it will give you the video with the frequency.

I chose the two together because that one guy not related to this site said it took two frequencies to kill the cancer cells. I also chose these two because they sounded farther apart in frequency...one high one low. Again I have no idea the harmonic frequency of the two but guessed they were far enough apart to perhaps work like the 11 harmonic frequency did.

I know it must be doing something because everytime I listen to the two sounds together I feel something going on in my chest area.

So I'm doing it as I write this and this time I'm doubling the time. Lets see what effect that has...
    Last edited by Shadowself, 27th August 2018 at 14:25.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th August 2018), Dreamtimer (27th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (27th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2018), Kathy (27th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (27th August 2018), palooka's revenge (27th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Dang. That's wonderful Shadowself. I hope you had some great dreams. (No doubt you did, even if you don't recall).

I feel like we could all benefit from listening to these frequencies.

And from the therapies that Maggie has been posting about.

I'm so happy for you. I hope you can enjoy a nice meal next.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (28th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2018), Kathy (27th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (27th August 2018), palooka's revenge (27th August 2018)

Thanks
    Reporting in:

Well I slept until 10 AM this morning. That never happens! I slept through one dose of meds. That would be my pain meds.

I did those two frequencies before I went to sleep last night. when doing it I was laying down and this time I noticed a sensation in my chest area of my lungs. Again a slight tingling. When it was done I took off my headphones and fell straight off to sleep at 1AM until now...10 AM. I haven't been able to sleep like that since this started.

Woke up to slight pain as heck..my pain meds have worn off. But not too bad.

I'm going to do this twice again today to see how this goes. I do think this contributed to my sleep. Again something I've not done in at least almost 9 months now.

I chose the two together because that one guy not related to this site said it took two frequencies to kill the cancer cells. I also chose these two because they sounded farther apart in frequency...one high one low. Again I have no idea the harmonic frequency of the two but guessed they were far enough apart to perhaps work like the 11 harmonic frequency did.

I know it must be doing something because everytime I listen to the two sounds together I feel something going on in my chest area.

So I'm doing it as I write this and this time I'm doubling the time. Lets see what effect that has...
    Your report is just over joying because the fact that you slept well is going to add so much to the arsenal of healing!!! i am also shuffed to hear that you are having visceral feedback when you experience the frequencies. AWESOME!

This subject of using strategies to increase voltage and to modulate frequency is IMO the most innovative tool belt we can slap on our hips to deal with the stress of life in the 21st century.

I just want to gush a bit here without the links which I will add later.

First of all, the model of the Electric Universe may not be actually complete but it makes sense of some macro human experience and activity that strikes the DNA and the mitochondria and the cell membranes and the whole activity that starts in us at the very small in our body and the large in our human to human membrains transactions. I am not well versed in the EU but I want to share my experience here.

For years I have seen all kinds of light manifestations. One I see a lot is a blue flash. lately it is taking on a mauve tone and sometimes the flashes seem far away, sometimes right next to me. The vision is of a brief round flash. I think the flashes are not random but I have no sense of why or when except that I first acquired this vision when I was learning a healing art. The association with the flashes is that I was told they are evidence of healing activity in that discipline. The art is called Divine Intervention.

DI's story is that Starr Fuentes was a researcher of ancient healing arts. Her bio is quite outlandish, like a female mystical Indiana Jones and she is a huge character. She is in her 70's but has extreme youthful vitality. DI comes from her sojourn in Mexico. She studied with a lineage of curanderas of Mayan tradition. These women were midwives and healers. One remarkable assertion Starr makes is that a healer could "teleport" or fast walk (like the Tibetan trance runners) in some way to her clients. For instance a woman might be in a difficult labor miles and miles away and the midwife would appear too quickly to come by conventional means.

Starr Fuentes taught DI to students and I learned from one of her students: Suzan Rossi and her friend who's name I forget. DI is a process where the healer creates a space for Divine activity. I first was led to seriously study energy blocks in 2006 after learning this technique. It is the healers field clearing that brings more opportunity for DI to be powerful. There is a kind of initiation involved which links me to generations that date back to the Maya and before.

I have not personally witnessed an aspect claimed for DI: that physical manifestations of healing as in the example of physical matter from psychic surgery may occur?

One apocryphal story is that the two teachers who taught me were together in a car full of other students when they broadsided another car or maybe were almost broadsided? At any rate, one car mysteriously passed through another without any collision. This occurred after a morning of their work in DI and they were still in the effect of establishing a wide space for Divine work.

I also have seen colorful auras in clear view with Suzan and at some other times. I always see the opalescent haze around people.

At night I see other lights which have a few similar looks. There is a sideways flash downwaards at a 4 to 8 streak if on a clock face. there are some other lightning type lights in the atmosphere and many clear flashes. I never saw any UFO but I did once have a waking vision of a brown cloud with clear flashes that coalsesced into a solid shape like a bread slice and streaked away about 200 feet overhead. It was followed by an equally odd shape of a bird that was two dimensional. The bird shape was chasing the brown shape. Very very odd>

I think plasma is just about the best explanation for the energy field. A bubble with a membrane that separates in a seemingly convincing fashion surrounds and interpenetrates. I think more than ever that Bruce Lipton explains how this membrane IS the brain in cells and the plasma of us has a membrane and the local field stores information.

The information gets congealed IMO. IMO I use my imagination to clear congestion.

Voltage is what we need to stay healthy and many issues of refreshing voltage are what i am very interested in these days.
    We are electromagnetic. Information and energy create the body and what is within is without, what is above (in a larger context) is what is seen below. What we experience is always AFTER what is created by US in our multidimensional being. This is massively exciting to me.

Here is discussion of the membrane. How do WE on the macro plasma membrane interact with the environment. Things like "boundaries" of the skin and at the auric membrain where we meet others. This subtle level of the body is a "physical" mechanism of the electromagnetic layer which we are learning to keep well charged.

This is about the cell but is analogic to the plasma membrane that exists at the subtle field level.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84S36MQU_uk

What is a Plasma Membrane?
    Imagine a water balloon. Prick it with a needle and the water would burst out everywhere; no more water balloon. Now, imagine a new water balloon in a bathtub full of water. What if the balloon itself was porous and could choose when water could flow in and out of the balloon? That's sort of like what a plasma membrane is to a cell.

The plasma membrane is the boundary between the cell and its environment. It regulates what enters and exits the cell. Cells must maintain an appropriate amount of molecules to function inside them. They must also have a way to keep things out or to allow things to enter. This is the job of the plasma membrane. The plasma membrane is like the guard at a gated community. The guard must inspect those who enter and those who leave to make sure that only the people and things needed in the community are there.

Plasma Membrane Structure
    The plasma membrane is composed of a phospholipid bilayer, which is two layers of phospholipids back-to-back. Phospholipids are lipids with a phosphate group attached to them. The phospholipids have one head and two tails. The head is polar and hydrophilic, or water-loving. The tails are nonpolar and hydrophobic, or water-fearing.

Since water is the key component of living organisms, both inside and outside of the cell, this causes the phospholipids to line up in two layers with the heads pointing outward and the tails hidden in the middle. It basically looks like a phospholipid sandwich with the heads forming the bread and the tails forming the meat in the middle.

Located all throughout the surface of the plasma membrane are cholesterol molecules. These molecules help stabilize the phospholipids and keep them in position. The plasma membrane is also dotted with proteins. Some of the proteins are peripheral proteins that only go halfway through the membrane, while others are integral proteins that go entirely through the membrane. These proteins serve as channels to allow the molecules to enter and leave the cell.

Function of the Plasma Membrane of a Cell
    You are comfortable in your house largely because the thermostat maintains the temperature within a certain range regardless of what is happening outside. Similarly, all living cells must maintain a balance regardless of external or internal conditions. This includes regulating what can enter and exit the cell. The plasma membrane serves as a gateway to allow or block the entry or exit of materials.https://study.com/academy/lesson/pla...structure.html
    A major problem in biology is the internal motion of proteins. Researchers from the University of Pennsylvania using Magnetic Resonance Imaging were surprised to discover that the calmodulin protein molecule possesses an internal "jitter" that shakes it billions of times per second. This revelation led them to conclude that it is not merely the complex folded shape of such molecules that affects their function, but their internal movement.

According to Dr. Joshua Wand, “The situation is akin to the discussion in astrophysics in which theoreticians predict that there is dark matter, or energy, that no one has yet seen.”

Where the internal energy necessary for protein binding comes from is unknown at the present time, but it seems likely, based on research with electrostatic fields on various organisms, that there is an electrical component to the source. Cell walls are arranged in a double layer configuration with positive and negative ion channels built-in.

A book called The Primeval Code (Der Urzeit-Code) was recently published in Switzerland, detailing experiments that demonstrate how a changing electric field can alter gametes so much that new species are created.

According to author Luc Bürgin, "In laboratory experiments the researchers there Dr. Guido Ebner and Heinz Schürch exposed cereal seeds and fish eggs to an 'electrostatic field' – in other words, to a high voltage field, in which no current flows. Unexpectedly primeval organisms grew out of these seeds and eggs: a fern that no botanist was able to identify; primeval corn with up to twelve ears per stalk; wheat that was ready to be harvested in just four to six weeks. And giant trout, extinct in Europe for 130 years, with so-called salmon hooks. It was as if these organisms accessed their own genetic memories on command in the electric field, a phenomenon, which the English biochemist, Rupert Sheldrake, for instance believes is possible."

Electric Universe advocates recognize that plasma is a self-organizing phenomenon. Indeed, Irving Langmuir coined the name because he saw that collections of charged particles isolate themselves from their surroundings in ways that are similar to biological systems. A cell membrane could be thought of as a Langmuir plasma sheath, sustaining a voltage difference between the negatively charged interior and the positively charged exterior. Electric currents most likely maintain charge separation across the membrane layers.http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/20...630biology.htm
    Charged bodies embedded in plasma create about themselves a protective cocoon of plasma, rather like a living cell wall. This cell wall is known as a Langmuir plasma sheath, or ‘double layer,’ which contains most of the voltage difference between the charged body and the surrounding plasma. Only an electric current sustains the charge separation across the double layer. If the surrounding plasma is moving relative to the charged body, the plasma sheath is drawn out into a teardrop or cometary shape. And if the charged body is rotating it will generate a magnetic field that is trapped inside the plasma sheath. This has led to the misnomer — “magnetosphere” — when referring to a plasma sheath.

The father of plasma cosmology, Hannes Alfvén, expressed the opinion that double layers should be classed as “a new type of celestial object.” They are responsible for the radio noise from ‘radio’ galaxies. In interstellar space they produce the cosmic microwave radiation, mistakenly interpreted as the afterglow from the mythical big bang. Alfvén tentatively suggested that X-ray and gamma ray bursts may be due to exploding double layers.

An important feature of plasma sheaths, or double layers, is that the electric field on either side of the thin double layer is very weak and the plasma there is ‘quasi neutral.’ That’s why we do not see evidence of a strong electric field from the charged Sun, and why the ‘solar wind’ appears to be electrically neutral. For this reason, the bulk movement and magnetic field of the ‘solar wind’ best signify the Sun’s electrical activity.
    Twinkle, twinkle electric star | holosciencehttp://www.everythingselectric.com/d...layers-plasma/
    Last edited by Maggie, 28th August 2018 at 02:54.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th August 2018), Dreamtimer (28th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (28th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2018), Kathy (29th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (28th August 2018), palooka's revenge (28th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    OMG, the cell is such an amazing thing and the cell membrane is beyond the beyond. I was fascinated by the cell in the 80's and we know so much more now...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Elen (28th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2018), Kathy (29th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (28th August 2018), palooka's revenge (28th August 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

This is an amazing web-site Brook...thanks

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th August 2018), Dreamtimer (28th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2018), Kathy (29th August 2018), Melidae (29th August 2018), modwiz (28th August 2018), palooka's revenge (28th August 2018), Shadowself (28th August 2018)