Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: It Is All Coming Out, Yahoooo

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Just an opinion: Bullshit!

Say hi to ModWiz for me...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2019), Dreamtimer (18th October 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Con artists can have 80% facts and truth in what they say and still be bullshitting where it really counts. Fox has mastered that technique.
    Intelligence agency assets like NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post and last but not least, the New York Times wrote and have continued to update the text books on this technique. But they actually bend the percentages far more the other way and in fact, more and more these days, these "organizations" go as far as 100% lies.

Their method for updating their text books uses the "throw spaghetti at the wall" technique "to see what sticks." They do so without any discernible connection to any true conscience and it baffles me today they are able to continue to exist within collective consciousness. That they do speaks volumes of the tri-partate.

That being:

the progressive idealogues (the hopeless who will die before using their faculty to think in a way that takes into consideration what is possible, realistic and most importantly, good for each within the whole - all in a way that preserves the most precious right and gift of life - conscientiously operated freedom).

the masses of emotional vulnerables who have little to no ability to actually think for themselves

the "politically entrenched" (those who bet on the left (as it has become today) and who have banked their career on that marriage. Their only goal is to achieve power over others (and to achieve wealth but power is far more important). The true, power hungry ones are usually psychopaths but many of them are simply so empty inside that the only way they can live with themselves is to create external "proof" (at least in their eyes) that they are relevant and what convinces them is the impact they perceive they have on the rest of us. Sadly, there are enough emotionally vulnerable these types generate enough data points they actually convince themselves they are relevant.

As Ken Wilber points out... this is now what "extreme (left) green" looks like and he explains the mistake made by these types of people (and their tribe(s))... an inability to move past Amber (tribalism) and their failure to include a healthy Orange (rational thought). They are not only stuck at a "pathological green" (as Ken calls it), the wall they have built (funny how they are against walls) makes achieving any Tier Two level any time soon highly improbable.

FOXNews is only semi-lost.

Donald Trump provides significant data points that suggest he has significant vulnerabilities with regards to some of what I described above (specifically the "power over others" issue). Yet it may be possible that the power he attempts to use over others is targeted at the progressives (the tri-partate) and if so, it is my opinion that his success in this regard would prove far better for the world than the alternative result if the progressives were to be in charge.

The only self-proclaimed lefty that I would vote for (and that means vote against Trump in 2020) is Marianne Williamson. But I would make sure the rest of my voting is for the least progressive choice. As for Williamson, I would vote for her because I share her view that love is the answer and I am realistic and experienced enough to know that the rest of the political/governmental apparatus would make sure what actual changes she is able to spearhead doesn't destroy the country and/or the world.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2019), Dreamtimer (30th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th August 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    There is no more spying than there were weapons of mass destruction.
    Forgive me... but to outright say this as fact is truly a display of the most myopic ignorance I have ever read.

There is only a few ways one could make this sort of statement.

Either

a.) one completely eliminates from the information sources one exposes oneself to... information sources that present such information whereby a true, unbiased thinking individual would have to maintain, at the very least, an open mind as to what may have actually gone on or

b.) one is so morally compromised that even though they have suspicions in their heart of hearts that truly unacceptable actions may have taken place but that the desired outcome of "there was no spying" (only one of many possible egregious breaches trust and law) is far better to "decide to believe" and thus incorporate into their operational assumptions because that enhances the chances that the desired outcome becomes a reality - that Trump (and Trumpism) is destroyed and progressives take over the US (which would have significant negative global impact IMO). And if this is the result, the abandonment of any sense of what may be right or wrong (true moral and ethical bankruptcy) is justified.

This is where we are at folks. IMO too many people are either far too willing to throw away or have already thrown away any sense of true, moral and ethical "rightness" - "rightness" as in "doing the right thing." Most of us have the capacity to know what the right thing is but far too many people justify the abandonment of the right thing and this is the core problem at the heart of the current downfall of the whole planet. And as Ken Wilber points out... in cases such as this, it always ends in war. How brilliant and heart warming are those who are striving to quash free speech for example? What happened to the liberals I grew up to be? How come the last bastion of true liberalism is found in all and only libertarians and to some extent on the political right?

I know the answer - For these folks, conscience has become expendable... and this is what is being forced upon our children and grand children.

How loving?
    Last edited by Chester, 29th August 2019 at 14:34.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2019), Dreamtimer (30th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th August 2019), modwiz (2nd September 2019)

Thanks
    As Wilber stated, and believe me, he was trying to be kind to Peterson's assessment, that the Progressive left is stuck on amber. But the conservative element hasn't progressed to a color as yet...I don't remember what color was associated with mystical and magical processes (i.e. beginning stages of development), but the left is moving...and here's the thing...it is the nature of polemics, polemics being the primary tool used by conservative non-thinkers that drives the good ol' Hegelian Dialectic, that stunts everyone's forward movement. This is not a good thing. A progressive recognizes, aha, that society progresses...through stages of development sometimes getting stuck where opposition and thus the going goes stagnant. I really don't think we should be celebrating nor taking pride at being part of this phenomena.

True moral rightness is not a complex emotional or intellectual endeavor. It is simply adhering to the Golden Rule and appreciating the inherent dignity of every human being.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2019), Dreamtimer (30th August 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm pretty sure you missed my point, Sammy. Parsing words like that isn't going to get you to the truth of what I say.

I'm talking about distractions like weapons of mass destruction to keep our eyes off what's really going on.

I promise to you that I won't parse your words and then judge you so harshly.

As ModWiz has said dozens of times, written words on a screen are a poor form of communication.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st August 2019), Elen (30th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Most of us were in a Cult, what is now called being asleep, the two most known ways of awaking is rabbit hunting usually medical, 9/11, NDE or having a/the truth held made false with truth while the other one is going within where as most know death becomes ones best friend so to live.

Dreamtimer, feelings can arrange words and direct meaning in beautifullll fashion.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd September 2019), Elen (1st September 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st August 2019)

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure you missed my point, Sammy. Parsing words like that isn't going to get you to the truth of what I say.

I'm talking about distractions like weapons of mass destruction to keep our eyes off what's really going on.

I promise to you that I won't parse your words and then judge you so harshly.

As ModWiz has said dozens of times, written words on a screen are a poor form of communication.
    Hi DT,

I hope this is a 'politics' thread. Sammy, indeed missed your point by quite a large margin. Actually, he didn't, what he did do was ignore your statement for its content and launch into a polemic that is hopelessly lost in the fog of war. Volumes of real documentation point to the truth of what you stated, but as in death by friendly fire, Sammy is shooting at the wrong targets. And only history will justify your belief. How do I address this in a way that clears the fog? I'm not that articulate unfortunately, but I know you're correct.

I just don't know how to do it, but I can try by citing examples of how the people in question have conducted themselves.

Trump: An overt sociopathic authoritarian states that 'Liberals' are obsessed with power and will do anything to get/maintain it.
    Barr: A legal authority that has a completely shameful history of perverting legal processes states the Mueller report has completely vindicated Trump.
    Comey: A guy that compromised everything he ostensibly upheld calls a national news conference and states that the Clinton Investigation has been reopened.

Literally every member of Trump's circle has a history of lying for monetary and power gain. And even those reprobates can't hang with Trump's depravity.

How could anyone in the face of even those few facts maintain that you are morally inept.

I've said it before, but unless one 'chews' and 'digests' the meaning it will fall on deaf ears. Projection is a defense mechanism that has little to no value beyond preserving the fragile ego.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd September 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2019), Elen (1st September 2019)

Thanks
    Well spelled NAP

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd September 2019), Elen (3rd September 2019), Emil El Zapato (2nd September 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thank you, NAP.

I've experienced the name-calling many times now since coming into the alternative community.

It's not a woke thing to do.

But it is human.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th October 2019), Elen (4th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (3rd September 2019)

Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th October 2019)

Thanks
    Feel we have an amazing 13 moons ahead of us, this will be in this plus FISA plus Spygate +++++ n ++++++

https://twitter.com/i/status/1252055244609138689

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (21st April 2020)

Thanks
    Wow and this will get public, intense indeed, dissgusting they say, every USAian will understand once seen, exciting times that corruption where ever, gets light.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hb-RIGA-Mk

Lat couple of mins in vid ?????

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Wow and this will get public, intense indeed, dissgusting they say, every USAian will understand once seen, exciting times that corruption where ever, gets light.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hb-RIGA-Mk

Lat couple of mins in vid ?????
    Aianawa, Fox news is in the business of delusion. I didn't watch it, but I know none of it is true and none of it will ever hit the rest of the world's news. Just watch for that!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th January 2022), Wind (20th January 2022)

Thanks
    Hitting all the worlds news atm BOBNAP, UK most so, actualllly what is happening in UK seems impossible but yet it is so.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (20th January 2022)

Thanks
    Anger lots but wow that be one powerfullll woman

https://rumble.com/embed/vpwltl/?pub...OJn1MG8vcD6g-U