Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 1320 Material

Thanks
    Thanked 29,560 Times in 7,376 Posts
    Expect much as Blue Lunar Storm year will deliver, huge change energy indeed x 19

Thanks
    Getting biblical now lol, blue lunar Storm year is arkeytypalllly purrfect = change, Lunar = purrfect = all over the place, blue = communication.

The wavespell yearly ( 13 years ) first year, last year was White magnetic Wizard, the 13 year wavespell of the Wizard wavespell is now in its second year Lunar Storm and it will be, last eight moons were nothing but prep.

Thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th August 2020), Elen (7th August 2020)

Thanks
    As usual, best to go to link for graphics etc > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2020/...igins-in-time/

The beginning > Harmonic Convergence 33: Origins in Time

1.33.1.21: Blue Solar Storm

Thirty-three years ago on August 16-17, 1987 (Kin 55-56), was the Harmonic Convergence, the first synchronized global peace meditation with the purpose of synergizing the Highest Collective Intention of Humanity.

Many know these dates as a time for unity and globally synchronized meditations. Few know the origins, the prophecy and the key events leading to this date. Here we will give some fascinating highlights. The entire story can be found in 2012: Biography of a Time Traveler.

The dates of the Harmonic Convergence were based on prophetic events beginning with Good Friday 1519 when Cortez led the invasion of the Spaniards into Mexico. On the Mexican sacred calendar, it marked the precise end of a 52-year cycle. Since then, nine 52-year cycles had elapsed and came to a close on August 16-17, 1987.

This also marked the last day of the nine hell cycles as prophesied by Mexican prophet and culture hero, Quetzalcoatl, credited for bringing knowledge of the sacred calendar See previous blog: https://1320frequencyshift.com/2012/...ose-arguelles/ The number nine (1+4+4) is especially significant because early Americans believed there were nine levels of the underworld through which the dead must descend.

Harmonic Convergence is well known by many, but what is the story behind it?

The dates were first given to José Arguelles by Tony Shearer in 1969. Tony was a poet and storyteller with a special interest in Quetzalcoatl and the sacred calendar of ancient Mexico.

On their first meeting, Tony revealed to José the prophecy of Quetzalcoatl, Thirteen Heavens and Nine Hells. Tony said the prophetic dates, August 16-17, 1987, were revealed to him by a mysterious female “curandera” (shaman) in Oaxaca, who came from a “long lineage of shamans.”

Tony explained that each of the thirteen heavens and nine hells refers to a 52-year cycle.

AD 843 – 1519: Thirteen 52-year Heaven cycles. (Note 1519 began the Mayan conquest by the Spanish).

1519 – 1987: Nine 52-year Hell cycles

Thirteen heavens of decreasing choice, nine hells of increasing doom, followed by the time of Great cleansing and purification.

During this time, José became close with Visionary astrologer, Dane Rudhyar, who watered the seeds of prophecy planted in him by Tony. These two men inspired the conclusion of his 1975 book The Transformative Vision, which describes the period between 1987-2012 as the planetary interchange of tinctures to create wholeness.

The Mars Connection.

Flashforward to December 1, 1983, Kin 2: José, was in Los Angeles visiting author and visionary Marilyn Ferguson. Here, he met Paul Shay, of the SRI, and Richard Hoagland, a former science investigator and writer. Hoagland had been with NASA when the Viking Space Probe sent back pictures from Mars on July 25, 1976, including the controversial “Face on Mars.”

José was stunned when Hoagland showed him the original photographs.

Deep recognition resonated through him and he felt a million years of cosmic memory reawakened in a flash. Great streams of memory flowed from the Martian face into his being in what felt like vast spaces and eons of time.

To José, the face verified the certainty of existence on previous worlds; this meant all of human history had to be re-envisioned. He thought if DNA is truly unitary and if a form of DNA has been verified on other rocks from Mars, then that proves that life exists on other worlds! In the shock of recognition, he felt great weights of false intellectual baggage fall away, as he was reminded, once again, of his cosmic essence.

A few days later came the vision for the Harmonic Convergence.

While driving down Wilshire Boulevard the next morning to return his rental car to the Los Angeles airport, José felt something strange occurring and pulled into the nearest parking lot.

Here, he had a powerful vision of the conclusion of the Prophecy of the Thirteen Heavens and Nine Hells. He pulled out his notebook and fervently drew the vision of many people lying on their backs in a circle with their heads pointing toward the center where a blazing fire was burning. All of the faces were looking skyward, just like the Face on Mars!

Suddenly he heard the words: “Earth Surrender Rite.” He knew intuitively that this was how the prophecy of Quetzalcoatl was to be completed. He heard the words: “Harmonic Convergence.”

Key events leading up to the Harmonic Convergence

1985: In the spring of 1985, Jose is introduced to Mayan day-keeper, Hunbatz Men by Domingo Diaz Porta, leader of the Great White Brotherhood. A few moons later Jose’s beloved friend and mentor Dane Rudhyar passed away and José is last to view his body.

1985-87, During this time José met Jim Berenholtz, a Los Angeles ethnic musician who had the same vision of hooking up artistic networks on Earth to affect global change. José and Jim agreed which were the main sacred sites in the world; they knew if these sites were activated, then the Earth could come alive again.

José, with the help of his wife Lloydine, worked tirelessly to prepare people for the Harmonic Convergence, including endless promoting of “art as everyday life” and “art as an instrument for global change.” They launched a word-of-mouth Harmonic Convergence campaign calling for 144,000 “sun dancers” to gather near sacred sites at dawn on August 16-17 to open the doors to the final 26 years of the 5,125-year Mayan Great Cycle.

One of the main purposes of the gathering of the 144,000 was to activate the planetary grid system, the etheric structure of the Earth, or the Earth’s light body. The premise of the planetary grid is based on the position of specific ancient monuments whose location presupposes certain geomagnetic power points. The connection between all of the different power points, whether they are known about or not, constitutes the Earth’s planetary grid.

As usual, best to go to link for graphics etc > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2020/08/15/harmonic-convergence-33-origins-in-time/

The beginning > Harmonic Convergence 33: Origins in Time

1.33.1.21: Blue Solar Storm

Thirty-three years ago on August 16-17, 1987 (Kin 55-56), was the Harmonic Convergence, the first synchronized global peace meditation with the purpose of synergizing the Highest Collective Intention of Humanity.

Many know these dates as a time for unity and globally synchronized meditations. Few know the origins, the prophecy and the key events leading to this date. Here we will give some fascinating highlights. The entire story can be found in 2012: Biography of a Time Traveler.

The dates of the Harmonic Convergence were based on prophetic events beginning with Good Friday 1519 when Cortez led the invasion of the Spaniards into Mexico. On the Mexican sacred calendar, it marked the precise end of a 52-year cycle. Since then, nine 52-year cycles had elapsed and came to a close on August 16-17, 1987.

This also marked the last day of the nine hell cycles as prophesied by Mexican prophet and culture hero, Quetzalcoatl, credited for bringing knowledge of the sacred calendar See previous blog: https://1320frequencyshift.com/2012/05/17/quetzalcoatl-and-jose-arguelles/ The number nine (1+4+4) is especially significant because early Americans believed there were nine levels of the underworld through which the dead must descend.

Harmonic Convergence is well known by many, but what is the story behind it?

The dates were first given to José Arguelles by Tony Shearer in 1969. Tony was a poet and storyteller with a special interest in Quetzalcoatl and the sacred calendar of ancient Mexico.

On their first meeting, Tony revealed to José the prophecy of Quetzalcoatl, Thirteen Heavens and Nine Hells. Tony said the prophetic dates, August 16-17, 1987, were revealed to him by a mysterious female “curandera” (shaman) in Oaxaca, who came from a “long lineage of shamans.”

Tony explained that each of the thirteen heavens and nine hells refers to a 52-year cycle.

AD 843 – 1519: Thirteen 52-year Heaven cycles. (Note 1519 began the Mayan conquest by the Spanish).

1519 – 1987: Nine 52-year Hell cycles

Thirteen heavens of decreasing choice, nine hells of increasing doom, followed by the time of Great cleansing and purification.

During this time, José became close with Visionary astrologer, Dane Rudhyar, who watered the seeds of prophecy planted in him by Tony. These two men inspired the conclusion of his 1975 book The Transformative Vision, which describes the period between 1987-2012 as the planetary interchange of tinctures to create wholeness.

The Mars Connection.

Flashforward to December 1, 1983, Kin 2: José, was in Los Angeles visiting author and visionary Marilyn Ferguson. Here, he met Paul Shay, of the SRI, and Richard Hoagland, a former science investigator and writer. Hoagland had been with NASA when the Viking Space Probe sent back pictures from Mars on July 25, 1976, including the controversial “Face on Mars.”

José was stunned when Hoagland showed him the original photographs.

Deep recognition resonated through him and he felt a million years of cosmic memory reawakened in a flash. Great streams of memory flowed from the Martian face into his being in what felt like vast spaces and eons of time.

To José, the face verified the certainty of existence on previous worlds; this meant all of human history had to be re-envisioned. He thought if DNA is truly unitary and if a form of DNA has been verified on other rocks from Mars, then that proves that life exists on other worlds! In the shock of recognition, he felt great weights of false intellectual baggage fall away, as he was reminded, once again, of his cosmic essence.

A few days later came the vision for the Harmonic Convergence.

While driving down Wilshire Boulevard the next morning to return his rental car to the Los Angeles airport, José felt something strange occurring and pulled into the nearest parking lot.

Here, he had a powerful vision of the conclusion of the Prophecy of the Thirteen Heavens and Nine Hells. He pulled out his notebook and fervently drew the vision of many people lying on their backs in a circle with their heads pointing toward the center where a blazing fire was burning. All of the faces were looking skyward, just like the Face on Mars!

Suddenly he heard the words: “Earth Surrender Rite.” He knew intuitively that this was how the prophecy of Quetzalcoatl was to be completed. He heard the words: “Harmonic Convergence.”

Key events leading up to the Harmonic Convergence

1985: In the spring of 1985, Jose is introduced to Mayan day-keeper, Hunbatz Men by Domingo Diaz Porta, leader of the Great White Brotherhood. A few moons later Jose’s beloved friend and mentor Dane Rudhyar passed away and José is last to view his body.

1985-87, During this time José met Jim Berenholtz, a Los Angeles ethnic musician who had the same vision of hooking up artistic networks on Earth to affect global change. José and Jim agreed which were the main sacred sites in the world; they knew if these sites were activated, then the Earth could come alive again.

José, with the help of his wife Lloydine, worked tirelessly to prepare people for the Harmonic Convergence, including endless promoting of “art as everyday life” and “art as an instrument for global change.” They launched a word-of-mouth Harmonic Convergence campaign calling for 144,000 “sun dancers” to gather near sacred sites at dawn on August 16-17 to open the doors to the final 26 years of the 5,125-year Mayan Great Cycle.

One of the main purposes of the gathering of the 144,000 was to activate the planetary grid system, the etheric structure of the Earth, or the Earth’s light body. The premise of the planetary grid is based on the position of specific ancient monuments whose location presupposes certain geomagnetic power points. The connection between all of the different power points, whether they are known about or not, constitutes the Earth’s planetary grid.

Thanks
    Mmmm > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2020/...nd-underworld/

Notes from the Portland Underworld
    Posted on 14 September, 2020
    I am reposting this recent article by my friend Paul Levy, as it sums up many collective feelings of the time. Paul Levy, White Crystal Wizard https://conta.cc/33qcLKV

NOTES FROM THE PORTLAND UNDERWORLD

Living in Portland, lately I feel like I live in the center of the universe. Portland seems to make headline news all over the news on many days. We are currently experiencing a natural disaster the likes of which I could only imagine would happen in a dystopian, Philip K. Dickian Sci-Fi novel. Wildfires have ignited all over the west coast of the United States, and are now on the outskirts of Portland. Living in the middle of a major American city, I never expected to even have to seriously consider – what would I take with me if I received the news that I had to immediately evacuate?

The air is so filled with smoke from the fires that it is dangerous to go outside; I recoil the first instant I open the door. For the moment the outside world has become uninhabitable. Yesterday, Portland had the worst air quality of any city on planet earth. It is like the apocalypse is at my front door. Even locking the door doesn’t keep the smoke out; with all my doors and windows shut, the smoke has still found its way into my house. I have no doubt that the smoke from the fires, considered toxic, has seeped into my body, into my lungs, into my cells. The dangerous poison isn’t just “in the air,” it IS the air itself, it’s in the breath of life itself. There doesn’t seem anywhere to escape its effects. When I ask myself what the deeper meaning of this is, I feel that I can no longer hide from facing something in myself.

This feels like a slowly unfolding natural disaster that is nonlocal – it is everywhere, simply in different forms depending upon where you are. It seemed like just the other day we were dealing with hurricanes. More and more we hear about how this is climate change—whether we deny it or not—coming to a theater near you!

Add to this that every night for over three months there have been protests and/or riots in Portland. It’s as if Portland is a looking glass that is revealing that the social fabric of our society—and our ability to have a civil discourse—is unraveling. It’s easy to forget that on top of this we’re in the middle of a global pandemic. And that the economy is melting down and unemployment and homelessness is going through the roof. And the threat of nuclear war is increasing – the doomsday clock has never been as close to midnight. Not to mention that fascism is spreading its roots all over the world. And don’t even get me going about the upcoming American presidential election. It feels like we are going through a shamanic death/rebirth experience, and are currently in the middle of our descent into the dark underworld of the unconscious.

We tend to think of the times before the pandemic as if they were “normal” – and yet, let us not forget, the “good old days” were as over-the-top crazy as humanity still is. Our species is suffering from—and acting out all over the world—a collective psychosis of Titanic proportions. We don’t even recognize this, but think the problem—and the solution—is outside of ourselves, which is not only an expression of our madness, but only feeds our ever-increasing insanity.

I remember before the pandemic emerged in our world, I was thinking of writing an article about the Biblical locust plague that was happening in East Africa, as this seemed so symbolic of the mythic times in which we are living. It feels like we are living in the prophesied end times. To say that what is happening in our world feels apocalyptic is not hyperbole, but accurate – this is exactly the inner meaning of the word “apocalypse:” the unveiling and revelation of what has been hidden. Whereas in religious language, the apocalypse has to do with the Incarnation of God and the coming of the Messiah, psychologically speaking, “the apocalypse” means the momentous, world-shattering event of the coming of “the Self” (our wholeness) into conscious realization.

Humanity is dreaming about—literally thirsting for—a savior. To quote the doctor of the soul C.G. Jung, “But, in the end, the hero, the leader, the savior, is one who discovers a new way to greater certainty. Everything could be left undisturbed did not the new way demand to be discovered, and did it not visit humanity with all the plagues of Egypt until it finally is discovered. The undiscovered vein within us is a living part of the psyche.”
    Seen through the eyes of “symbolic awareness” (which is to see this life as if it’s a dream and interpreting it as such so as to extract a deeper sense of meaning from our experience), it is as if we are dreaming up modern-day “plagues of Egypt” to help us wake up to something unconscious within us. It’s interesting that Jung chose to use the image of a “vein,” for veins bring the essence of life, blood—symbolically considered the seat of the soul—throughout the living body. To amplify this image, there is a heretofore unknown life-enhancing vein within the human psyche in which the savior is to be found.

On an individual level, the unconscious, the dreamer of our dreams, often creates a life-endangering situation where we are totally at an impasse, out of our comfort zones, right to the very edge of our process so as to bring out of us gifts that we didn’t even know we had. May this same process be happening collectively? We can only dream.

SHARE THIS:
    Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)More

RELATED
    The Courage to be Nothing: an Inner Update
    With 24 comments
    Initiation, Memories and Maldek
    With 24 comments
    The Mask and the Mirror
    With 14 comments
    This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Stephanie South. Bookmark the permalink.
    10 THOUGHTS ON “NOTES FROM THE PORTLAND UNDERWORLD”
    marjon205 on 14 September, 2020 at 19:55 said:
    With a lot of compassion and prayers for the people enduring all this mayhem, i would like to point out that these fires are mainly caused by DEW’s and not natural or lit by farmers. That’s why there are still trees in front of the driveways and the burnt houses are white instead of black. The locust population in Africa was extensively rained upon to make all the eggs come out at once. All these deeds are done by the Deep State, who know their time is up. As with this plandemic it’s all about pushing their Agenda 2021 or 2030, they’re all the same. Many good people are helping to bring about the inevitable changes, with POTUS and John John working with tens of thousands of other White Hats. After the elections we will see more truths coming in the open. Yes, these are the end times for the cabal that has ruled thousand of years, but in the new time there’s no place for those kind of people. All countries have already agreed to NESARA/GESARA (and peace treaties being signed) and there’s no stopping the way to world peace. Keep faith and trust in yourself and the Creator, for this is the time of the Great Awakening.

Reply ↓