Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1320 Material

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

1320 Material

Feel it may be easier to put natural time material in one thread > going to link helps with pics and message imo.

Time Travel, Transylvania, and Telektonon

Posted on 25 July, 2018

1.30.13.28: Blue Spectral Hand, Kin 167

Check if you are a projection inside an illusion, or are you a Hologram in the program? If something is changing inside you, you are part of the future. If nothing changes, you are like a clone, a repeating hologram. –Tamarinda Maassen

Most people think of Dracula when they thing of Transylvania, but it is actually a quite beautiful place with a lot of rivers, oak forests and medieval landscape of rolling hills.

A series of powerful synchronicities led me to the caves in the Bucegi mountains in Transylvania recently. These synchronicities felt I directly connected with the Telektonon Prophecy of Pacal Votan and the Return of the People of OMA.

Telektonon is a distant, far traveling code of information received from sprits and deities dwelling within the earth.Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan

Last year, Deb, Kin 113 gave me a book Transylvania Sunrise by Peter Moon last year. In the Transylvania Sunrise series, Peter Moon translates the books of Radu Cinamar who was a Romanian secret agent who tells of an underground discovery made with the help of an advanced radar satellite in 2003 in the Bucegi Mountains in Transylvania by the Pentagon.

Allegedly, in the first book, Transylvania Sunrise, there is an underground holographic library, or a very old chamber with a holographic, bio-resonance image technology that contains holographic records of the Earth’s History.

After receiving the book, one synchronicity after another began to occur which culiminated with an unexpected meeting with Peter Moon in Long Island last year. Peter is a space-time investigator and author of many books, most notably books on the Montauk Project. He also has created The Time Travel Education Center: https://timetravel.mykajabi.com/store.

When something keeps showing up in your field, I have found it wise to pay attention. Little did I know that 9 moons later Deb and I would be traveling to the caves of Transylvania.

Caves and Serpent Initiates

In previous blogs I have talked about the serpent initiates and underground chambers. I wrote about a recent trip to Palenque then to the caves of Teotihucan and then to the Ravne tunnels, the cave system below the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, and now the caves of Transylvania. Everything seems to be directed to what what is hidden underground (or deep within our essence).

This links with serpent initiates. The Serpent, Chan or Chicchan, represents the life force, which is the source of innate (DNA) wisdom.

The Serpent has largely been demonized. But to deny this wisdom is to deny our life force.

In my original vision in 2000 at the tomb of the Red Queen I was taken underground tunnels and shown the places of disconnection within the circuitry of our planetary lifeforce. Nah Chan, “Place of the Serpent,” is the traditional name of Palenque, seat of Pacal Votan’s prophetic cycle, indicating this site as a place of wisdom.

When the serpent flies, this wisdom is liberated. This is the underlying meaning of Kukulkan or Quetzalcoatl, the plumed serpent, which is also connected with the release of Kundalini in Vedic yoga traditions. Hence, Quetzalcoatl represents the kundalini of prophetic realization.

This is just to give some background of the recent trip to Transylvania.

Agartha to Humanity Symposium: Crystal Seed Year

When I heard Peter Moon speak last year at the August 2017 (Magnetic Moon) Agartha to Humanity Symposium on Long Island, it was like one deja vu after another when he spoke of three tunnels below the Sphinx at the Bucegi Mountain that he said lead to Egypt, Tibet, and to the Inner Earth.

I was particularly intrigued by the underground discoveries and felt they were directly linked with the Telektonon prophecy of Pacal Votan. Jose had shared with me that the funerary temple of Pacal Votan is also a subterranean chamber which he believed was for advanced galactic initiates, whereas the cave in Teotihuacan is unadorned except for the outside which has virtually the largest pyramid structure on earth. It is these places that are the points of actual awakening of prophetic and/or forgotten knowledge.

All of this information about Transylvania very much resonated with my own inner experiences as I, as a child, had memories of being in underground time tunnels and I carry the memory of a destroyed planet, Maldek. This Time track would lead me to Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan and the Telektonon prophecy, and later the work on the Cosmic History Chronicles.

The purpose of this Agartha event was to intiate 7 years of ongoing Disclosure through 2024.The main speaker was Tamarinda Maassen, Ambassador to the Kingdom of Inner Earth. (Agartha). (Tamarinda is the mother of Peter’s Romanian wife).

Tamarinda said that the software for this reality ended in 2012 which was computer generated, and after 2012 there is no software. She also said many people on the planet today are not human, they are holograms or humanoids, and most of these holograms will simply disappear at one point.

She then spoke of the Higher Beings who run this hologram are not in agreement about where the world is going and how people are moving forward. She also elucidated about parasitic entities who attack and prey upon humanity.

—Tamarindas teacher

Time Tunnels/Inner Earth

When Peter Moon was speaking of this underground knowledge it turned on new lights to the final knowledge left by Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan, known as the Synchronotron system. Moon also introduced time control scientist Dr. David Lewis Anderson, (Director of the Time Travel Research Institute), who skyped with the audience during the Symposium.

But of particular interest to me was the description of a chamber that contains a holographic record of the Earth’s history as well as holographic readouts of human DNA and also other species. This is fully resonant with the Synchronotron system as put forth by Jose Arguelles.

This system is a fractal of the forgotten inner (ancient-future) technology, or interface system that contains star histories and connects us with other interdimensional systems and knowledge.

Journey to Transylvania.

Deb, Kin 113 and I left for the Bucegi Mountains on Kin 126, which was significant as it codes Votans 63rd birthday of which Deb and I were both present with Jose at that time. On the morning of his birthday, he awoke to the dream of the Return of the People of OMA and that day my apprenticeship officially began. (see previous blog on Bosnia).

This trip was part of a larger trip to share the knowledge in Croatia, Bosnia and concluding in England for the Day out of Time.

Our journey was not an easy one. Traveling first from Los Angeles to London we arrived to Bucharest on the 66th anniversary of the discovery of the tomb of Pacal Votan (June 15, 2018, Kin 128). It was also the 18th year anniversary of when I first had the vision at the tomb of the Red Queen in Palenque.

When arriving at the London Heathrow airport, our first visual was the arrivals and departure board, which had a large digital clock which read: 13:20. This was the beginning of an Activation within my being, as if I was hit by a beam of light or downloading a massive file, which caused my body to become temporarily destabized and shaky.

I was very familiar with this type of energetic activation, even so, it is never easy to handle, especially while traveling in a major airport and trying to appear normal. Blessed kin 113 (who is like a fairy godmother to me) placed her hands upon my shoulders and grounded me enough to get to our boarding gate, just as they were announcing the final boarding of our flight.

Once we arrived to our hotel in Bucharest, I was given room 440 which in the Synchronotron system is the code of Resurrection/Christ Code. I found it significant as I stayed in room 440 in Los Angeles on my 40th birthday, the day when the apprenticeship completed, January 8, 2013, Self Existing Serpent.

I was up most of the night as my body was undergoing all kinds of permutations, and felt like being led through death and resurrection scenario. All I could do was breathe, let go and surrender.

Deb was given room 307, which is the area code on her phone. And our third traveler Jason arrived later that night and was in room 441. (Jason, Kin 159, is a former Christian minister who renounced his position after having numerous supernatural or contact experiences that didn’t fit within the church’s paradigm).

440 + 307 + 441 = 1188.

I found this number significant as Kin 11 was Jose Arguelles birth signature. And Kin 88 was the last day of his life. And of course the night we stayed was the 66th anniversary of Pacal’s tomb opening.

After transportation challenges, we finally arrived to Hotel Pestera in the middle of Transylvania This hotel was recommended by Peter as it is near a cable care that takes you to the Sphinx of which the holographic library is allegedly under.

We arrived on Red Crystal Moon, Kin 129, the same signature that Votan and arrived in Baghdad Iraq in 2004. This time I was given room 211. I found that quite synchronic as Votan’s son’s (Josh) death day was also Kin 129 and his birthday 211.

Ring Around the Rosy

On our first night I had a powerful dream.

In the dream it was underground and there were different circles of people, and they were all singing the childhood song, “Ring around the rosy, pocket full of posey, ashes, ashes we all fall down.” Then they would fall to the ground. Then they would stand back up and do it again.

This dream seemed to connect with other dreams that I have had about underground simulation centers, where different events are programmed into and kept on a type of remote control time loop(s). So that when these time loop simulators are turned on it is hard for people to think outside of the particular control system. And there are numerous ring around the rosy time loops.

I felt that this a key in understanding the mechanism holding the dreamspell of history in place.

That day we found out the cable car to the sphinx was closed and it was a forecast for 100 percent rain. We decided to hike it anyway; it was a steep uphill two hour climb. Miraculously no rain came until we had reached the top, when a huge hailstorm set in and we had to remain under cover for some time. Fortunately a Romanian family was there and assisted us in a different route as the one we took was way too dangerous with its downhill incline.

The next day the three of us explored the Ialomicioara Cave cave and monestary, which was just a few blocks from our hotel. It was powerful with its underground rivers and reptile like rock features. Here, like in Teotihuacan, you can feel the multi-dimensional fractals of knowledge that are reposited through the geometry of the stone structures.

There was a palpable spirit here that each of us felt in our own way. I kept receiving the image of “flattening like a hunter spider” as a key to shifting dimensions. And that this cave was an interdimensional architecture meant to be embodied and then recalled like a time release. The others heard, “Pay attention to your dreams tonight.” So we were all energized and recognized that these caves were significant.

—kin 113 outside the monestary and cave entrance

Here I felt deeply the connection with the Telektonon prophecy of Pacal Votan and its “earth spirit speaking tube”.

It is interesting to note that the codes of prophecy were first received in Hawaii in the form of the Dreamspell, from the House of the Sun (Haleakala) and the Telektonon, which Votan called “the last prophecy for the human race, drawn from the living fire of Pele’s breath.”

It is also interesting to note that Tamarinda had spoke about the release of the beings who were killed in the past due to volcanic activity and their corpses were turned to stone and enveloped in the caves.

Many pieces of information began to cohere and is still in process. I read Votan’s original Telektonon writing to the two:

“Telektonon is distant because its code was left in a former time; it is far traveling because it is transmitted from far off stellar points through Earth’s core where the deities and spirit guardians hold it until it is time to be released, thence it travels far from Earths core to the sensory intelligence of the biosphere.

Telektonon also refers to a type of coded text left to one intelligence to be “found” at a later distant time at the appropriate moment by another intelligence—in Tibet these types of texts are referred to as termas, or hidden teachings and the finders of such texts are known as Tertons, hidden text finders; Telektonon, like terma, is a prophetic text, a prophecy for the moment of its finding.

The Telektonon of Pacal Votan is precisely such a text, a prophetic code of instruction for this time, a prophecy of the Earth and its biosphere and the Victory that is Neverending.”

There is much more to all of this, but I want to get this out before the Day out of Time as the Crystal Seed year concludes the Prophecy of the Return of the People of OMA, which is just the beginning of a whole new revealment for us all.

In my final morning before our departure from Transylvania, I heard an inner voice say: If you are still enough, you might catch a mentation wave of the world not yet known by human mind.

Then I wrote these words:

I am a child of the dimensions they have not yet conceived.

How can they possibly understand until they have tasted the multi-valued world emancipated of human thinking and devoid of all concepts?

Beneath the Earth lies the true campus of the mind, bi-located to multiple classrooms that teach simultaneous lessons of vibrations and resonances of worlds yet unnamed.

These world’s are written and translated by ones residing so deeply in the Core of the Ever Present Now that you call it the Future. Future of your own potentiation of Presence.

All that you see is but a visual poem of the senses emitted from another dimension and captured in a giant wraparound screen invisible to your eye.

Touch the dirt.
    There is no one between You and Me.
    Meditate on the Memory and the one Missing Power will appear.

…more of this will appear in the final chapters of the upcoming book: Uninscribed, scheduled release December 21, 2018

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2018), Dreamtimer (26th July 2018), Elen (26th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th June 2019), modwiz (14th November 2018)

Thanks

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th August 2018), Dreamtimer (13th August 2018), Elen (13th August 2018), modwiz (14th November 2018)

Thanks
    https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/...inal-template/

Albion, Tollan and the Original Template
    Posted on 31 August, 2018

The world of imagination is the world of Eternity

–William Blake, A Vision of the Last Judgment

“… the loss of imagination, of eternal vision, has left humankind prey to the petty competitive interest that dominate and divide our planet – materialism, racism, nationalism.” –Jose Arguelles/Transformative Vision

British visionary poet William Blake wrote about Albion as the “Angel of Presence” in his epic poem, Jerusalem (1804). Of course Albion is also the poetic name of Great Britain.

This past Day out of Time at the Shire Farm in Tetford, England, my attention was turned back toward Albion and the awakening of the earth. See previous blog: https://1320frequencyshift.com/2017/...y-out-of-time/

Blake describes Albion as the “Human Form Divine”, a giant who is the blueprint of all men and women. This giant has long been sleeping, but is now awakening.

Blake’s main theme is human redemption and the return to our true universal state – eternal vision. He used the power of art and imagination to transform what he calls the “Satanic Mills” (dark forces) in the “New Jerusalem” (world of light).

As Blake tells it, Albion has a high rank in the spiritual worlds and is favored by God. Upon incarnating on earth he fell into a state of amnesia and forgot his divine origin (familiar story).

Blake writes of Albions suffering:

“In a dark & unknown Night/Outstretch’d his Giant beauty on the ground in pain & tears,”

Being trapped in the density of matter Albion experiences the “seven diseases of the soul” and feels “sick to death” from “horrible falsehoods” spread by his sons and daughters.

Author and Planetary Geomantist Richard Leviton in his book Santa Fe Light, gives the vision of Albion “chained to a table in the pit of the Earth, similar to the way the Greeks envisioned Kronos (Father Time) exiled and jailed in the golden halls of Ogygia”.

As each facet of humanity comes to light, Albion begins to awaken and is joined with Vala, his “Bride and Wife in great Eternity.” Vala personifies Nature (or Gaia).

As Leviton points out, Albion is the body for the awakening of the noosphere. The union of Albion and Vala is the symbolic wedding of spirit and matter that lights up and turns on the noosphere.

Albion and Tollan

O Earth, O Earth, Return!
    Arise from out the dewy grass;
    Night is worn,
    And the morn
    Rises from the slumberous Mass.

William Blake, “Songs of Experience” – 1794

All archetypes, myths and legends ultimately merge.

Albion’s awakening also coincides with the awakening of Tollan, the archetypal template of the Absolute.

In the Popol Vuh and other Mayan texts relating to Quetzalcoatl, Tollan represents the paradigmatic kingdom and the world of enlightened government. Every culture has its version of Tollan, such as Shambhalla.

Blake speaks of Albion bringing a gift for the world: the “lovely emanation” of Jerusalem.

In the Western tradition, Tollan relates to the heavenly city or city of New Jerusalem as foretold in the Book of Revelations.

New Jerusalem represents the regeneration of the human soul and mind that occurs after the judgment, or after the “Satanic Mills” are cleared, to use Blake’s languaging.

Tollan and Galactic Maya

According to Cosmic History, the radiogenetic codes projected through the template of Tollan seeded the culture and mindset of the Galactic Mayans at the time of their earthly incarnation.

Ancient texts also have their coded origin in the archetypal template of Tollan.

These texts carry seed code templates that instructed our ancestors to build cities, urban centers and ceremonial centers. This is how the blueprint of Tollan was incarnated radiogenetically in the DNA of the Mayan and the Toltec people, the Nahuatl.

Cosmic History Volume 6: Book of the Timespace was revealed largely through the channel of Tollan:

“…Tollan, as described in this volume, serves as a focalizing point, sending down transmissions of Cosmic History to create specific programs that assist human evolution. These are wholeness and totality programs. — Arguelles/Forward: Book of the Timespace

Tollan can also be thought of as one of the star bases that projects information through our Sun, and then into the planetary field.

This information is projected and imprinted through mathematical geometries into the DNA codes and psi bank.

Primal Tollan: Journey to the Center

The Popol Vuh says Tollan is the place where the gods appeared. This indicates the destiny of the journey toward this primal Tollan, where the people travel onward until they reach Tollan- Zuvuya (as it is sometimes referred).

Zuvuya is the center point where all memory of past, present, future meet.

The Annals of Cakchiquels describes how peoples of every direction came to Tollan (or Tulan) seeking knowledge.

Tollan, then, can be interpreted as the universal core that each of us must first access from within.

To arrive at Tollan is to arrive at our original blueprint where knowledge is derived. It is the God Center that is reached through vibrational purity and is not based on religion, race or tradition. Any sincere person from whatever background can access it.

The Popol Vuh says that the people leave Tollan in the night looking for the first dawn. They are led by the four elders or star prophets, the Balam Quitze.

When they arrive at the four crossroads: the red road, the white road, the black road and the blue-green road, they each take one of these roads and are each appointed a different direction.

The Balam take the people looking for the first dawn. When the dawn arrives, Tollan is reduced to memory.

This memory can be reactivated through the imaginal realm, art and music.

The Popol Vuh says “the people shall return to Tollan.”

And similar to the prophecy of Quetzalcoatl’s return, Blake promises that Albion shall arise again.

“The time will arrive/

When all Albion’s injuries shall cease,

and when we shall/

Embrace him, tenfold bright, rising from his tomb in immortality.”

Share this:

22Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)22Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)More

https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/...inal-template/

Albion, Tollan and the Original Template
    Posted on 31 August, 2018

The world of imagination is the world of Eternity

–William Blake, A Vision of the Last Judgment

“… the loss of imagination, of eternal vision, has left humankind prey to the petty competitive interest that dominate and divide our planet – materialism, racism, nationalism.” –Jose Arguelles/Transformative Vision

British visionary poet William Blake wrote about Albion as the “Angel of Presence” in his epic poem, Jerusalem (1804). Of course Albion is also the poetic name of Great Britain.

This past Day out of Time at the Shire Farm in Tetford, England, my attention was turned back toward Albion and the awakening of the earth. See previous blog: https://1320frequencyshift.com/2017/...y-out-of-time/

Blake describes Albion as the “Human Form Divine”, a giant who is the blueprint of all men and women. This giant has long been sleeping, but is now awakening.

Blake’s main theme is human redemption and the return to our true universal state – eternal vision. He used the power of art and imagination to transform what he calls the “Satanic Mills” (dark forces) in the “New Jerusalem” (world of light).

As Blake tells it, Albion has a high rank in the spiritual worlds and is favored by God. Upon incarnating on earth he fell into a state of amnesia and forgot his divine origin (familiar story).

Blake writes of Albions suffering:

“In a dark & unknown Night/Outstretch’d his Giant beauty on the ground in pain & tears,”

Being trapped in the density of matter Albion experiences the “seven diseases of the soul” and feels “sick to death” from “horrible falsehoods” spread by his sons and daughters.

Author and Planetary Geomantist Richard Leviton in his book Santa Fe Light, gives the vision of Albion “chained to a table in the pit of the Earth, similar to the way the Greeks envisioned Kronos (Father Time) exiled and jailed in the golden halls of Ogygia”.

As each facet of humanity comes to light, Albion begins to awaken and is joined with Vala, his “Bride and Wife in great Eternity.” Vala personifies Nature (or Gaia).

As Leviton points out, Albion is the body for the awakening of the noosphere. The union of Albion and Vala is the symbolic wedding of spirit and matter that lights up and turns on the noosphere.

Albion and Tollan

O Earth, O Earth, Return!
    Arise from out the dewy grass;
    Night is worn,
    And the morn
    Rises from the slumberous Mass.

William Blake, “Songs of Experience” – 1794

All archetypes, myths and legends ultimately merge.

Albion’s awakening also coincides with the awakening of Tollan, the archetypal template of the Absolute.

In the Popol Vuh and other Mayan texts relating to Quetzalcoatl, Tollan represents the paradigmatic kingdom and the world of enlightened government. Every culture has its version of Tollan, such as Shambhalla.

Blake speaks of Albion bringing a gift for the world: the “lovely emanation” of Jerusalem.

In the Western tradition, Tollan relates to the heavenly city or city of New Jerusalem as foretold in the Book of Revelations.

New Jerusalem represents the regeneration of the human soul and mind that occurs after the judgment, or after the “Satanic Mills” are cleared, to use Blake’s languaging.

Tollan and Galactic Maya

According to Cosmic History, the radiogenetic codes projected through the template of Tollan seeded the culture and mindset of the Galactic Mayans at the time of their earthly incarnation.

Ancient texts also have their coded origin in the archetypal template of Tollan.

These texts carry seed code templates that instructed our ancestors to build cities, urban centers and ceremonial centers. This is how the blueprint of Tollan was incarnated radiogenetically in the DNA of the Mayan and the Toltec people, the Nahuatl.

Cosmic History Volume 6: Book of the Timespace was revealed largely through the channel of Tollan:

“…Tollan, as described in this volume, serves as a focalizing point, sending down transmissions of Cosmic History to create specific programs that assist human evolution. These are wholeness and totality programs. — Arguelles/Forward: Book of the Timespace

Tollan can also be thought of as one of the star bases that projects information through our Sun, and then into the planetary field.

This information is projected and imprinted through mathematical geometries into the DNA codes and psi bank.

Primal Tollan: Journey to the Center

The Popol Vuh says Tollan is the place where the gods appeared. This indicates the destiny of the journey toward this primal Tollan, where the people travel onward until they reach Tollan- Zuvuya (as it is sometimes referred).

Zuvuya is the center point where all memory of past, present, future meet.

The Annals of Cakchiquels describes how peoples of every direction came to Tollan (or Tulan) seeking knowledge.

Tollan, then, can be interpreted as the universal core that each of us must first access from within.

To arrive at Tollan is to arrive at our original blueprint where knowledge is derived. It is the God Center that is reached through vibrational purity and is not based on religion, race or tradition. Any sincere person from whatever background can access it.

The Popol Vuh says that the people leave Tollan in the night looking for the first dawn. They are led by the four elders or star prophets, the Balam Quitze.

When they arrive at the four crossroads: the red road, the white road, the black road and the blue-green road, they each take one of these roads and are each appointed a different direction.

The Balam take the people looking for the first dawn. When the dawn arrives, Tollan is reduced to memory.

This memory can be reactivated through the imaginal realm, art and music.

The Popol Vuh says “the people shall return to Tollan.”

And similar to the prophecy of Quetzalcoatl’s return, Blake promises that Albion shall arise again.

“The time will arrive/

When all Albion’s injuries shall cease,

and when we shall/

Embrace him, tenfold bright, rising from his tomb in immortality.”
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 6th September 2018 at 22:24. Reason: delete irrelevant text at bottom

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th September 2018), Dreamtimer (14th November 2018), modwiz (14th November 2018)

Thanks
    From > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/...s-only-a-test/

Reminder: This is only a Test

Posted on 3 November, 2018

“As the cyber-machine frequency continues to accelerate, the human processing becomes evermore complicated.

Delays, ineptitude, emotionally charged misunderstandings seem the commonplace.

Don’t lose your patience now!

Spiritual exercises become ever more important.

Empty the mind. Then empty it again.

Purify your body.

Return to your original innocence.

Don’t give in to separatist thinking no matter how difficult it may seem that others are making it for you! We are all the same human.

It’s just the veiled awareness that seem to keep us apart.

It is all just a test! Keep your sense of humor!”

–Valum Votan, Kin 11: Blue Spectral Monkey

This from two weeks ago, also >

Who Controls the Past Controls the Future

Posted on 1 November, 2018

“People without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture, is like a tree without roots.” –Marcus Garvey

Where there is peace there is culture. Where there is culture there is peace. –Nicholas Roerich

I recently returned from Brazil to inaugurate the Galactic Education Center with a magical five-day event entitled: Return to Sacred Time.

At the event, we reviewed the Original Mission of the Law of Time and 13 Moon Calendar, as well as explored the New Context for the accelerated time that we now find ourselves in. The key themes were “healing the ancient trauma” and “memory retrieval” (which will feature in the next post).

While contemplating the meaning of what it means to “Return to sacred time”, I realized that to return indicates a “departure.”

What have we departed from?

We have departed from our Original Frequency.

We have detoured into an artificial frequency that causes us to repeat time loops and erases our memory. This frequency is reinforced daily by a mechanized timing cycle that is out of synch with our own biology.

This artificial frequency disconnects us from our body and is the thief of Memory that casts us into a state of intermittent amnesia.

To Return to Sacred Time is to unplug from the false frequency matrix and reconnect to the Source.

Once reconnected to Source frequency, we regain Memory of our cosmic origins and our natural feelings of Wholeness and interconnectedness returns. Our heart opens and we are flooded with beautiful, warm electrical feelings. The veil on our perceptiosn lifts and we see a new world, and it is more beautiful than we imagined.

This world was always there, but we have to raise our frequency to see it. Once enough see it and are able to maintain these higher frequencies, the world will change. As this is a world based on collective perception.

This is what it means to Return to the cycles of Nature. This is sacred Time.

Sabbats = Sacred Time

As I write this it is Samhain, Celtic New year, which begins the first of the 8 sabbats.

Sabbat means “sacred time” and signifies the original seasonal celebrations of Natures patterns.

To Return to Sacred Time is to return to the cycles of Nature.

“…Who controls the past controls the future.” — George Orwell, 1984

Many on the path of Light would rather not look backward, which is understandable.

However In order to vibrate in the New Positive Future and attain wholeness, it is important to comprehend and resolve the Past frequency distortions and trace current events back to their origins if true healing is to occur.

So in honor of the Return to Sacred Time, I felt to bring back memory of the Judgement Day Tribunal that Jose Arguelles and his former wife Lloydine hosted in 1996.

The purpose of this Tribunal was to formally acknowledge and make conscious the error and “crime in time” known as the Doctrine of Discovery, the Papal edict issued in 1452 by Pope Nicholas V.

This document states that if any Christian “discovers” a land or territory possessed by non-Christians, that the Christian has the right to dispossess the non-Christian of that land.

However “Christian” in this sense refers solely to the Vatican’s definition of the word.

Among the many guests were Mother Tynetta Muhammad of the Nation of Islam, Sir Reinhart Ruge of the World Parliament Association and Dr. Emoto of the Hado Group. Also in attendance at the event was Father Luis Acosta of Colombia, a Catholic Priest brought in as a silent witness for the Judgment Day Tribunal.

Vandir Casagrande, former prosecuting attorney for the city of Sao Paolo, read the “crimes of the millennium.” These “crimes” included the Doctrine of Discovery, the genocide of the cultures of the New World, the burning [or theft of] the Mayan time knowledge, and the imposition of the Gregorian calendar on all conquered peoples. Father Acosta assented that, indeed, the Vatican had committed these crimes against humanity.

Not only did the Doctrine of Discovery lead to the destruction of Mayan time knowledge, but also stole the time and culture from countless indigenous tribes around the world. We note also that all of our “holidays” are based on the original 8 sabbats, which were later coopted and demonized as pagan rituals by the Catholic Church, and are now often sold as ‘witches calendars.” (Research the pagan origins of holidays as well as the Council of Nicea).

This crime against humanity was institutionalized by the Gregorian calendar, imposing Western ways and customs upon the indigenous and minorities; a cultural genocide that is still happening today.

“There is enormous relief, as well as anger and sadness, when people realize that without a culture one not only is a slave, but also has in effect collaborated with the slave trader, and that the consequences have been long-lasting and devastating, extending back through generations.” Wangari Maathai, The Challenge for Africa

Until the issue or ‘karma” of the past is resolved it continues to replay in a Time Loop.

Crime in Time

In a booklet for the Tribunal event, José wrote that this Doctrine of Discovery was a crime against humanity, as it deprives others of what is naturally theirs.

Note that in 2014 the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers also went to the Vatican with a request to revoke the Doctrine, but to no avail. http://nativeamericanresources.blogs...apal-bull.html

Jose wrote:

With no one to question the Vatican-European right to dispossess others of their land, nor of the genocide they had committed through policies of colonialism, the 12:60 mental order of the European mind has come to dominate totally the mental order of the planet.

Any mental order established on criminal intent and a fundamental error in time can have no hope of redemption.

The intentions of the Doctrine of Discovery were tested in AD 1492, with the Vatican-backed mission of Christopher Columbus who sailed westward on behalf of Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand. is same year, AD 1492, also marked the nal expulsion of Islam from the Iberian Peninsula and Europe in general, in a battle that the Vatican had waged for eight centuries.

The “Doctrine of Discovery” and the struggle against Islam are inseparable aspects of a type of “foreign policy” that prevails to this very day in the dominance strategies of the US State Department and its G-7 structure of monetary alliance.

Within a generation one of the most spectacular acts of cultural genocide in all of history had been committed. Warfare and disease had decimated the populations of the two major civilized regions of the New world: Mesoamerica and the Andes.

The records demonstrate that the invading armies sought no real dialogue with the “non-Christians”, and indeed, whenever possible, destroyed all the indigenous knowledge bases, including the slaughter of those deemed knowledgeable or wise.

Within a century of its declaration, the Doctrine of Discovery had changed and mapped the face of the entire globe. What had at first been advanced by the Vatican and its faithful kingdoms of Spain and Portugal spread to other European nations, namely France, England and Holland, which joined in the competition spawned by the Doctrine of Discovery. Land three, four, or five times greater than the European land mass had been “discovered” and forcibly appropriated on behalf of the “Christians” of Europe.

With such great largess spreading before them, the Christians instituted the African slave trade in AD 1555, in order to have a populace to work the “new” land taken by force or deception from another race which itself was in the process of being exterminated.

This incriminating act of the Doctrine of Discovery on behalf of the dominance of the erroneous timing frequency and belief system in general of the European conquerors was the destruction [or theft of] in AD 1562 of the Mayan libraries at Izamal, Yucatan.

This act sealed the “Mayan Apocalypse”:living an error in time, the inevitable karmic consequence of depriving the world of the knowledge of the science of Time was to be the creation of the mechanistic, artificial time bubble of industrial civilization: the illusion of material power, Mammon incarnate, Moloch the insatiable.

AD 1582, ten years after the burning [or confiscation] of the Mayan books, Pope Gregory XIII was able to consolidate on a global scale what had been initiated by Pope Gregory I, “the Great,” a millennium earlier: the Gregorian Calendar Reform, which gave the now largely conquered Earth its present standard measure of time.

The perfection of the mechanical clock simultaneous to the mission of world conquest, only secured the illusion of dominance over others and Nature itself.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 14th November 2018 at 12:19. Reason: remove empty space at end of post

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th November 2018), Dreamtimer (30th January 2019), Elen (14th November 2018), modwiz (14th November 2018)

Thanks
    Will work out how to get the photo's n graphs one day but for now > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/...#comment-10404

Galactic Education in Brazil

Posted on 4 December, 2018

The sacred River of Time continues to flow. But many can no longer hear it

According to The Mayan Factor, the galactic Maya foresaw this time of darkness on the planet. The time when “the memory of the Galactic Masters would be viewed as a childish dream … but the Numbers of Destiny would remain—the 13 numbers and the 20 signs”.

“These numbers would persist as a clue, a sign, that yet a third phase of the Mayan project was to be completed. Somewhere in that far and distant time, when armies clashed with metal and chemicals released the fire of the Sun, the wonder of the Maya would burst again, releasing the mystery and showing the way that marks the Return among the patterns of the stars. –Jose Arguelles, Mayan Factor, p. 82.

Forty two days ago we concluded the final day of the Return to Sacred Time workshop in Canela, Brazil. This five-day event inaugurated the opening of the long-awaited Galactic Education Center in the southern hemisphere.(This entry just gives a taste; I encourage others to write more detailed reports).

The event began on a New Moon, Kin 244, October 9, the solar birthday of both Nicholas Roerich and John Lennon.

This day was 2118 days since 21 December, 2012 and 1904 days since the New beam began (26 July, 2013).

Kin 244: Yellow Planetary Seed was also the year bearer of the discovery of the Law of Time on December 10, 1989: Red Self Existing Dragon.

For those new to this, the Law of Time refers to the primary law that organizes all of the Universe according to Time.

Law of time also states that time is the evolution of consciousness.

Consciousness refers to pure evolving Essence, unlimited and unconditioned.At the event we focussed on rememberance of the sacred path and original mission of the Law of Time and 13 Moon calendar (see previous blogs such as https://1320frequencyshift.com/2016/...consciousness/).

We emphasized Healing the Ancient Trauma by tracing it to its origins, namely back to the destroyed planet Maldek. Everything playing out on our planet today is a replay from another time, another world.

In the root text Telektonon, Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan describes the following:

In the war of the Heavens former cycles, the critical fifth orbit held by the planet Maldek, was shattered … the planet is now the Asteroid Belt, and holds the fifth orbit as a cosmic haunting of a paradise lost. Combined perturbations of the now aggrandized and joined 12:60 orbital ratios of the sixth and seventh planets effectively wiped out the flux tube system of the fourth planet Mars. The harmonics of this now dead planet still carry the frequency of the fourth orbit, recollected as the “War of the Worlds.”

In order to recover memory, we discussed the necessity of purifying the physical and emotional bodies in order that the new knowledge can be clearly received.

Purification is particularly important at this time so that we can better navigate the intense planetary fluctuations now taking place. Until we come to peace within, we cannot further world peace.

We also practiced the activation of inner technology through application of the synchronic codes of time. For those new, these codes are understood as the bridge between the psychic and physical realms. This bridge opens us to perceptions and dimensions that are often hidden from ordinary awareness.

—Learning how our mind works through utilizing inner technologies is the way of the Future.

Our group had varied backgrounds, levels of experience and knowledge. It was a blessing to have in attendance eight of the original earth wizards who were the first to receive the teachings of the Law of Time in 1999 at a 49-day event in Chile with Jose Arguelles and Lloydine.

On the final day each of the five Earth families presented their vision of a new galactic city. The energy was high and creative, filled with art, music and dance.

It was a truly beautiful, love-infused event with more than 80 people emanating creative harmony. When this type of energy is generated, memory returns. Memory of who we really are; memory of our original mission together.

Sometimes the memory comes in the form of a feeling that we cannot articulate. There was a sense that old contracts were being cleared in preparation for a harmonic reassignment within the synchronic order.

We will continue the energy in Mexico for the Day out of Time 2019 .. more details forthcoming …

Some photos (I didnt have many, these are just some that people sent, others might have a better selection…)

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 11111111111111111111

in the words of Jose Arguelles:

7 Day week

Babylonian contract

5 days on, 2 days off

You sell us your time

We pay you with money

Slaves of mammon

Chained to 1260 time

Limited pleasure at high cost

With never enough money and never enough time

Guaranteed amnesia

But guess what?

Dreamspell is here

The seven day week: Babylonian contract of third dimensional machine time, slavery

Has been annulled

Your time is yours

Never again

To be bought or sold

The 13 day wavespell has landed

Planet earth has reclaimed her time

No more denial of happiness

But 13 day waves of excitation of pleasure and creativity

No more escapist week-ends of indulgent schizophrenia.

But all the personal power you will need

Simply by identifying yourself as a planetary kin

Free and equal to all planetary kin

Riding the wave from the Dreamspell of history to the Dreamspell of galactic culture.

It’s all an illusion, but why not chooses a superior illusion?

With a special thanks to Andre, Tiele and Isis, as well as Ishram Tansley, who without him this would not be. As well as all who have volunteered their time and resources, and a special thanks to our Argentine dome builders. This is just the beginning …

Note: 26 days after this event, on Kin 14, Rafeeka led a group of 10,000 in the rainbow bridge meditation in Taiwan. This day 8 November is precisely one spin (260 days from galactic new year day 26 July, 2019) Very inspiring!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th December 2018), Elen (7th December 2018)

Thanks
    Of interest > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2019/...ic-supermoons/

Sirius Sessions

2019: Inner Life and Synchronic Supermoons

Posted on 14 January, 2019

1.31.7.4: Kin 80: Yellow Lunar Sun, Clear sign P.V.

It will appear that all those who cannot change are regressing only because the spiral accelerates so quickly. Once you are on the train, it is not you who are moving, but the train that is moving you. Those who missed the train stand still but appear to recede until they are no longer visible. –Valum Votan

Twenty-nineteen marks the 437th year that we have used the Gregorian calendar.

January 1 began on Yellow Electric Star, Kin 68, followed 20 days later by the lunar eclipse on Kin 88, Yellow Planetary Star (January 21, 2019).

This eclipse also marks the 75th day of our 260 day cycle of Cosmic Healing.https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/...osmic-healing/

The intention of this 260-day cycle is to keep our eye on the Divine Template of healing and wholeness. Rememberin that we are each a part of a larger alchemical experiment, and our body/mind is our laboratory that is connected to the entire cosmos.

This eclipse is also known as the Blood Wolf Moon. It occurs in the 10th position of the 13-day Storm wavespell. This signifies a time of a great transformation of planetary energy to make way for the manifestation of new art and beauty.

The Storm is also archetypally known as the World-changer. This wavespell has initiated a burst of catalytic energy that will ripple through into the next supermoons.

Supermoons 2019

1.31.7.12, Kin 88: January 21, 2019 1.31.8.13, Kin 117: February 19, 2019 1.31.9.15, Kin 147: March 21, 2019

This is a time for clearing, introspection and self-reflection. For those sufficiently cleared the effects may bring greater access to interplanetary memory and cosmic perceptions.

This eclipse occurs at 00°51′ Leo, and kin 88 also marks 11 spins since Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan’s final day on Earth (One spin = 260 days).

Three days after this eclipse would have been his 80th solar return on Resonant Moon 15: Blue Cosmic Monkey, Kin 91 (January 24, 2019). Note that Pacal Votan, as well as Buddha, lived an 80 year life span.

January 24 is also the midpoint of the 13 Moon year, with 182 days remaining in the Cosmic Moon year. (Also see Arguelles article about January 24 as most depressing day of year): https://1320frequencyshift.com/2013/...y-of-the-year/

This lunar eclipse leads us into the New Moon in Aquarius on Galactic Moon 2: Kin 106 (February 4, 2019), clear sign on the northern edge of the sarcophagus lid of Pacal Votan.

It is also interesting to note that the Kin 88 eclipse as well as the lunar eclipse/super blue blood moon of January 31, 2018, both fall on Jewish holiday, “TU BISHVAT” (arbor day). This is one of the four new years of the Jewish calendar mentioned in the Talmud. This particular holiday celebrates the new birth of trees. Also remembering that the four blood moons of 2014-2015 all fell on Jewish holidays.

The next total lunar eclipse will not occur until May 26, 2021, Kin 163: Blue Resonant Night.

Activate Superconscious Power

This eclipse and triplet supermoons are a time to amplify and hone our superconscious powers. To do this we place attention on the cultivation of the holon, the fourth-dimensional etheric force than animates our physical vehicle.

The more we identify with our core essence or the GOD force that connects us to All That Is, the better off we will be when the illusions of this world continue to come tumbling down like dominoes.

Moon is associated with water, reminding us to cultivate fluidity, so that when things around us lose substance, solidity and stability of matter, we are not shaken, but rather keep on flowing unimpeded into the Great Ocean.

Remember the Plot

During this time it is important to remember that we are either consciously encoding the future or unconconsciously (re)acting to the past.

Within the unconscious are buried prejudices or the predisposition to confirm a preconception. A preconception is an assumption made according to unexamined conditioning.

The fundamental purpose of the Law of Time, 13 Moon calendar, and all of the synchronic code practices is to MAKE CONSCIOUS WHAT WAS UNCONSCIOUS.

We will not change the world by reacting in the same predictable ways.

In order to encode the future, one must be able to step out of time into non-ordinary spaces and dimensions. Practices of the law of time offer a systematic way to cultivate these capacities. The prerequisite is natural mind meditation.

Silence is Golden

Time spent in meditation or silence helps us to release the hooks from our unconscious programming that keep us tethered to the past.

These hooks create a veil or thought filter that is woven out of our past beliefs and fears. If these hooks are not discovered and released then we subconsciously project these beliefs, fears and stories onto everything and everyone around us. Whatever conflict, fear or pain that we have inside of us, will filter and distort what we see.

These hooks are like parasites that feed on our fear and are always expecting the worst in ourself and others. This is not our True Essence.

This is why meditation, prayer and fasting have been prescribed throughout the ages by virtually every religion and spiritual tradition. In the Essene Gospel of Peace, Christ exorcises demons from the people which are actually parasites that have invaded the body through unclean living. When the body/mind is purified then disharmony and negativity depart.

These parasitic energies are like alien implants that have been embedded through frequency modulation into our sense organs. It makes us crave things that keep us enslaved to the sensory body, such as: unhealthy foods, negative thinking, drugs, alcohol, promiscuities, violent movies, etc. If not monitored, we fall into addiction. Addictions are how we feed the parasites.

All information comes in through our sense organs. Sense organs condition our perceptions. Perceptions provide the constructs from which reality is mentally woven. When we purify the sense organs, our perceptions change. This is key to changing the “movie” playing out on Planet Earth.

When we push our own limits and exert in new perceptual horizons, it clears the way for others and makes it easier for them.

When taking time to purify body/mind we enter a perceptual state where we are able to see the interconnectedness of all thinking layers and belief systems.

When we enter this frequency space, our mind quickly reconciles any number of seemingly. fundamental differences. This is a frequency of resonance that dissolves dualistic thought forms. From this lens we see that duality is a mind trap that spins us in circles within a stagnated time loop. When we emerge from this loop through fresh perception, then we find that the things that used to bother us no longer do.

As our perceptions expand, we begin to chose different responses to the world.

What we add to the collective cauldron matters. Our thoughts, words and actions effect change within the cauldron. This is why learning to calm our thoughtwaves and emotional body is so beneficial if we wish to cocreate a more harmonious world. It is the misuse of emotional (and sexual) energy that leads to conflict that escalates into war and violence.

The only way we can add healing to the collective cauldron is to resolve our own inner conflicts, triggers and offenses or any energetics that create disequilibrium. This lunar eclipse and Supermoon will add extra energy for this transformation. Art, music and physical movement are some of the most effective ways to transmute this energy.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 30th January 2019 at 11:34. Reason: clean up, remove repeating text

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th February 2019), Elen (17th January 2019)

Thanks
    From >
    https://1320frequencyshift.com/2019/...memory-matrix/

Neil Young, 1352 and the Memory Matrix

Posted on 19 January, 2019

1.31.7.7:9 Kin 85: Red Resonant Serpent

The purpose of this post is to give a living example of the power of the synchronic order in daily life. We can only see what we are attuned to.

Synchronic order is a frame of time and we provide the meaning.

This particular synchronicity occurred a few days ago at Whole Foods in Las Vegas on Kin 81: Red Electric Dragon (January 14, 2019). Deb, Kin 113, and I were in line to get juice when we noted musician Neil Young in line in front of us (and his wife Darryl Hannah was also shopping in the store).

This particular Electric Dragon signature held much significance for me in my relation with Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan. Neil (Percivil) Young had been a favorite of his and, in fact, he was listening to his album, Le Noise, before his passing. (It was a birthday gift from Jacob, Kin 201 that we had in the car in those final days).

Generally I would have left him alone, but something told me to talk to him. I approached him and had a brief exchange, thanking him for his work and giving condolences for the loss of his friend, of whom’s daughter was my friend.

I only reveal these details, not because they are particularly important, but to show the synchronic template behind the world of appearance.

Neil Young is Kin 153: Red Planetary Skywalker, sign of Mars. As I gave him my condolence for losing his home in Malibu fire, I suddenly remembered that 15 years prior on Kin 153: Day out of Time, Votan and I almost lost our home in Ashland to a fire. This memory sprocketed into a stream of memories that led me into contemplation of Mars and lost or destroyed planets. (Ultimately planets representing different aspects of our own consciousness).

Later in the day as I contemplated this, I flashed to my siting six months earlier of actor and musician Jared Leto, Blue Lunar Hand, wearing a bright pink Gucci shirt at Erewhon health food store in Hollywood. Leto is lead singer of band, 30 Seconds to Mars. Contemplating the connection between these encounters sent me down a rabbit hole that literally led to Wonderland. Keep reading.

—The purpose of the 13 Moon calendar and synchronic order is to tune our cosmic antennae into the synchronic patterns that are woven through our daily life. All is part of one interconnected multidimensional geometric mandala.

I did a little research and was amazed to discover that Jared Leto bought and lived in the former Lookout Mountain Airforce Station in Laurel Canyon, California. The address is 8935 Wonderland Avenue, and between 1947 and 1969, photography and videos of top secret nuclear explosions were brought here for editing and post production. Some of the most renowned Hollywood scriptwriters, producers, actors, etc., were part of these projects. It is said that they made more movies than all the Hollywood movies combined, though only a very small fraction have been disclosed. .

What I found interesting is that the production company is called 1352 Motion Picture Squadron. The name was formerly 4881st Motion Picture Squadron, but was redesignated 1352 on May 1, 1952, Kin 173: Red Self Existing Skywalker.

This frequency signature 173 was of interest as it is the kin number of the first Cosmic History transmission that began with a memory of Maldek’s destruction on March 12, 2002. Skywalker is associated with Mars.

Mars-Maldek and Cosmic History

A little background to see my line of thinking…

Cosmic History tells that the unresolved karma from Maldek was then transferred to Mars (which also destructed) and now to Earth to see if we can correct the error.

The work with Cosmic History was revealed as the vehicle to connect the points of lost consciousness between Maldek (that which has been destroyed and forgotten) and present-day Earth.

Each of the seven Cosmic History volumes deals with a different facet of knowledge. Volume 3: Book of the Mystery, explores the connection between the atomic bomb and rock and roll music, which emerged (along with many UFO sightings) just after the first bomb explosion.https://lawoftime.org/product/book-o...cles-volume-3/

Synchronically, Laurel Canyon was also a hotbed in the 1960s of many prominent rock and roll musicians, actors, artists, etc. Much of this music carried with it the memory of the lost or destroyed planets.

Virtuallly all the top musicians of the time from Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin lived or spent time in the Canyon.

Cosmic History cites three factors contributing to rock and roll music: the bomb, technospheric regimentation and the deteriorating environment. The radioactivity, which had been a factor in the destruction of Maldek and Mars, was relased into the atmosphere and activated the memory of previous worlds. This memory was then picked up by those sensitive such as artists and musicians.

It is interesting that this music, that is still broadcast all over the airwaves today, was created in Laurel Canyon close to Lookout Mountain.

The mission of the 1352nd Motion Picture Squadron was: “...to provide in-service production of classified motion pictures and still photographs for the Department of the Air Force in support of the Atomic Energy program and to provide such additional production of motion picture and still photography as directed by the Commanding General, Air Pictorial Service.”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lookou..._Force_Station

The question is: What are in these videos and why did they use the number 1352?

Now, let’s take a Multidimensional Jump …

1352: AA Midway Station

In 1984, the number 1352 was revealed to Jose Arguelles as the access code to the AA Midway Station, an interdimensional base operated by joint command of the stars Arcturus and Antares (see Surfers of the Zuvuya and 20 Tablets of the Law of Time).

1352 (104 x 13). 104 = A Venus cycle. 104 is fractal of the grand Arcturus cycle of 104,000 years.

The AA Midway Station is is a type of monitoring base with multiple screens offering simultaneous views of what is happening both on this planet and on other planets and star systems nearby to this one. The AA alliance is part of the larger intergalactic federation.

Through the different surveillances (or what we might call remote viewing) conducted by the AA Midway Station, virtually everything that occurs on this planet is known, observed and indexed in a type of astral library. This includes the memory of the destruction of Maldek, that holds the orbit of a haunting of a paradise lost. Maldek can also be understood as a template in our galaxy of other exploded or destroyed planets.

This is all by way of illustrating a particular perceptual structure and different levels of knowledge that are opened based on attunement to the synchronic order. It changes what we are attuned to, which opens us to different thinking layers that others might overlook.

As we change the way we see, what we see changes.

Final Synchronic Notes: Kin 81 (9 x 9), guided by electric serpent. 3rd day of Storm Wavespell of Self Generation. Synchronotron Kin equivalent: 164, Yellow Galactic Seed (Galactic Synchronizaton/New Beam inception July 26, 2013). Base Matrix Unit. 322. 3-22, 2011, Kin 88 was the final day of Votan’s life. Kin 88 is the upcoming Lunar eclipse, blood wolf super moon. (Also noting that Young has a song called Wolf Moon). Kin 89, January 22, 2019 will mark 11 spins since his passing. His birth kin is kin 11.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 30th January 2019 at 11:37. Reason: remove repeating text

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th February 2019), Elen (5th February 2019), Kathy (30th January 2019)

Thanks
    Go here https://1320frequencyshift.com/2019/...ose-arguelles/ for graphics etc .

Really enjoyed this effort from Stephanie to explain tough to comprehend material for some >

Telektonon: 80th Solar Return of Jose Arguelles

Posted on 25 January, 2019

The dream we dream is dependent on the time we keep …In the cosmic dream we remember that which we originally dreamed. We are here to complete that dream, and we are here to restore harmony to the synchronic order of life.

—José Argüelles/Valum Votan, 28 Meditations on the Law of Time

1.31.7.15: January 24, 2019: Blue Cosmic Monkey, Kin 91.

—thesyncmovie.com. thank you!

This day marks the 80th solar return of the birth of Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan, who was born a twin on his mothers 30th birthday and his parents 11th wedding anniversary.

In honor of his birthday, here is a key excerpt from his life from Time, Synchronicity and Calendar Change, the Visionary Life of Jose Arguelles.

This chapter excerpt tells of his original vision of the Telektonon Prophecy of Pacal Votan. and is very timely for the situation we now find ourselves in on Planet Earth.

Human history is the struggle to remain open. Time and again human consciousness fixates, and slams the door on its greatest gift , the open- endedness of infinite possibilities.
    —José Argüelles, The Transformative Vision

José woke unusually early on July 26, 1993, Kin 144, and began reading the book De Tulan el Lejano (From Distant Tulan), which claimed to be a translation of a Mayan codex, though it appeared to him as almost a science fiction story.

He had received the book from Dr. Z’ek Balam, a Mayan healer in Mexico, who had asked his good friend, Mother Tynetta Muhammad, to pass it on to him. He had just received it the day before and eagerly looked forward to this morning when he could finally read it.

The book described a number of travelers from the star Tau Ceti (Tollan) who were traveling, not in a spaceship, but in a timeship.

As he was reading the text, José felt as if he was reading some part of his own memory.

This timeship experiences a type of shipwreck on planet Earth bringing with it various archetypal figures in the history of the Earth including Buddha, Christ, Muhammad, Homer and the Mexican prophet, Quetzalcoatl.

The origin of the ship is Tollan in the constellation of Cetus (whale). See full manuscript here: http://lawoftime.org/thirteenmoon/fromdistanttulan.html

Learning about this shipwreck was a trigger that opened José’s memory, causing him to fall into a deep meditative state in which he viewed Earth civilization of the human as a vast Cineplex theater with countless simultaneous kaleidoscopic projections from.

Many different past and alternative world systems playing out in a compellingly parallel array of dramas. The main theme seemed to be the images of the vaulted tomb of Pacal Votan. It was as if he were actually in the crypt itself. From this tomb many time tunnels radiated outward.

In one time tunnel he passed up and down different sets of stairs leading to the tomb until he came to what appeared as a central control panel of the radial tunnel system.

From this vantage point, as if watching a movie screen, he witnessed the unfoldment and evolution of the human race. His attention was drawn to the particular 5,125 year test period in the experimental free will test zone.

He witnessed how humans began to deviate from natural law, from natural time and turn away from the Source.

He saw the artificial reality being superimposed over Nature and the machines move in to ultimately destroy the planet.

He saw that the way people were living would destroy them in the end, unless they consciously, as a single species, made a shift in consciousness and went back to living in natural cycles.

Pulling himself away from this moving, radial, kaleidoscopic experience, he went to his bookshelf, grabbed the Spanish edition of the Book of Chilam Balam of Chumayel, the sacred prophetic text of the Yucatec Maya dating from the time of the Mexican Conquest. http://www.sacred-texts.com/nam/maya/cbc/index.htm.

He spontaneously opened to page 144, where he read the beginning of the prophecy of the mysterious Antonio Martinez: “… and so they read to him the Book of Seven Generations, and it took three months …”

In an instant, he realized that the entire tomb of Pacal Votan, whose mystery had led him to this point in time, was actually a prophecy in the form of a terma, a hidden “text” or treasure. In this tradition, terma was often hidden beneath rocks or in caverns and often written in a symbolic script.

From his previous studies, José knew that the Book of Seven Generations, mentioned only twice in the Chilam Balam, was the key to the prophecies of Pacal Votan.

The Book of Seven Generations is mentioned in the prophecy of Antonio Martinez and is dated to 1692, exactly 1,000 years after the dedication of the tomb of Pacal Votan A.D. 692.
    A year earlier, all the books that made any mention of Votan were burned [or confiscated] by the Spanish priests. In 1692, a Spanish priest then wrote The Trials of Votan.

A startling set of synchronicities began to unravel.

From Distant Tollan was published in 1978 in Havana, Cuba—the same place Antonio Martinez sets sail in the prophecy of Chilam Balam.

Like the shipwrecked time traveler in From Distant Tollan, Antonio Martinez was also a shipwrecked sailor.

Like Martinez, José realized he was receiving a “reading” of the Book of Seven Generations. This was the key that opened him to a vast storehouse of memory that he likened to a “star memory retrieval process.”

… At this time José was living with his wife, Lloydine, in a late industrial age house on two acres of land on an estate in the northern part of the Big Island, Hawaii, close to the same latitude as Teotihuacan, Mexico (19.5, same as Face on Mars and see more here: http://www.vortexmaps.com/planets.php). (Synchronically 10 years earlier Jose met Richard Hoagland who showed him images of the Face on Mars which led to his vision for Harmonic Convergence).

Further contemplating the tomb of Pacal Votan, José knew it would never have been discovered but for the tile speaking tube, which archeologist Alberto Ruz Lhuillier noted in his diggings at the top of the Temple of Inscriptions. While Ruz called the remarkable tube that led directly down a long flight of stairs to the tomb a “psychoduct.”

José had often wondered what its purpose and actual name had been. In this visionary and contemplative state, he heard whispering voices and felt the presence of what he perceived as inner earth spirits.

Suddenly a word formed in his mind, like a sudden thunderclap: Telektonon! That’s it, he thought: Telektonon is the name of the earth spirit speaking tube of Pacal Votan.

He realized that what was being revealed to him was a prophecy of the mysterious sage, a prophecy for our time.

Pacal and GM108x

.In 1952, the tomb of Pacal Votan was opened in Palenque after being sealed for 1,260 years. One year later, in 1953, José’s father brought him and his twin brother, Ivan, to Teotihuacán, Mexico where he had his first vision atop the Pyramid of the Sun.

His 1987 book, The Mayan Factor, posits that with the opening of the tomb of Pacal Votan came the initiatic seeding of the Galactic Mayan mind transmission on Earth. José knew the meaning of this tomb was far beyond being an archaeological relic or enigma.

He begin to have further realization that he was the recipient of a consciously focussed beam of information that had been (and is being) transmitted from different planets, star systems [and interdimensionally]. He referred to this information stream as GM108X.

He first became conscious of the “108X strand” in 1981 when he was writing the Art Planet Chronicles – the Making of the Fifth Ring, a novel set in the future from the perspective of the star system Arcturus.https://lawoftime.org/product/the-ar...et-chronicles/

He understood the essence of this strand as a consciously focused beam of information that had been (and was being) transmitted from different planets and star systems.

In a flash, he realized that he had been carrying this GM108X strand his entire life, but could only articulate it now.

In his meditation he saw that this GM108X transmission beam is directed through the North and South poles where information is stored at the Earth’s core within an octahedron magnet that holds the polar positions in place. Around the core, there is a resonating tympanum that he perceived as the world of the inner Earth.

From this inner earth, information resonates out, according to the present stage of evolution on Earth. This information includes different modalities of thought, culture, life, spiritual truth and ways of being that radiate from the core of the earth to the psi bank; they then filter down into the earth held as inspirational thoughtforms that are picked up by those who are open and receptive, namely artists and musicians of all types.

Having become skilled at the internal art of what he refers to as “earth diving” in 1987, José was able to visually view the psychic or astral configurations of the energy grids of the planet.

This art is something that can be cultivated by anyone through consistent meditation practice. He understood that everything done to the earth has a registration in the astral dimensions. He could see in particular the disastrous magnetic perturbations of the effects of what he referred to as unrelenting materialism and proliferation of technology that coincided with the abuse of the Earth.

As described in his 1987 book, Surfers of the Zuvuya, the purpose of earth diving is to generate energy into the core of the earth. It is done by giving instructions to your fourth-dimensional or astral body to dive into the center of the Earth and locate your particular node in that grid or lattice system. You are to follow that harmonic gridline that goes from the center of the earth to the surface of the planet and then you are to strengthen the corresponding grid that runs along the surface. e energy generated in the core of the earth will gather in a pool on top of the planet and will assist those people who are working on behalf of the Earth.

José saw how his radial tunnel experience to retrieve the Telektonon had been a form of Earth diving.

GM108X Time Release

When the GM108X stream was finally revealed, José recognized that he was the recipient of information transmitted at a high telepathic frequency. is information stream guided him to paint the Doors of Perception; create the Whole Earth Festival (1970); write texts like Earth Ascending, The Arcturus Probe, and The Mayan Factor; call for the Harmonic Convergence; decode the Dreamspell; discover the Law of Time; and, reveal the Telektonon Prophecy. This thread would later culminate in the between the worlds transmission of the Cosmic History Chronicles and Synchronotron …For more about Jose’s life see Time, Synchronicity and Calendar Change, the Visionary Life of Jose Arguelles: http://lawoftime.org/time-sync/

Please check out Adrian Gleizer’s, Kin 177 video connecting the Law of Time and Human Design:
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 5th February 2019 at 23:00. Reason: clean up post

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th February 2019), Elen (5th February 2019)

Thanks
    As usual the link is best to go to, as graphs etc are important imo

https://1320frequencyshift.com/2019/...#comment-17468

Psi Bank, Zoltan and the Cloud

Posted on 19 February, 2019

As an externalized biological projection, the machine requires an equally rapid propagation and multiplication in the species generating the machine. The machine is the chief agent contributing to the condition of biogeochemical combustion.–Jose Arguelles/The Rinri Project

The advance of technology makes it much easier to understand the many facets of the Law of Time in context of the biosphere-noosphere transition.

Bio is life and Noo is mind, in essence the biosphere-noosphere transition also indicates a solar-galactic biomutation.

From this vantage point, the technosphere, as advanced as it may appear, is an intermediary stage in awakening to a much larger cosmic script.

This was highlighted to me on a recent ride in a Tesla with a Lyft driver named Zoltan (I had never heard that name and the next driver was also named Zoltan!)

So here I was gridlocked in LA traffic in a Tesla Model 3 with Zoltan immersed in a conversation about Artificial Intelligence on Kin 111, Blue Resonant Monkey. Zoltan put his hands up demonstrating that he didn’t need them to drive explaining that Tesla’s are equipped to become a driverless car. His perception, much like Elon Musk, is that we are all living in a simulated video game matrix.

Zoltan expressed his enthusiasm in regard to 5G and the interconnectedness that he feels it will bring. He spoke about how transhumanism is a simulation of cognitive behavior, and was also excited about how Cloud computing contributes to, among other things, autonomous driving.

This interconnectedness is due to the imminent 5G, fifth generation of cellular mobile communication. 5G brings cloud computing to everyone and is the basis of the Internet of Things (loT), which allows everyday items to be computerized (such as cars, refrigerators and even clothes). Smartphone is most popular IoT device.

Contemplating all of this got me thinking about the psi bank as an analogy to Cloud computing. Both provide access to a shared and evolving pool of information. One relies on internet connection, and the other does not.

Internet allows people to collect and exchange data. If the internet ever went down due to a cosmic event, none of these things would function. We would be left with our own mind and inner resources.

The “cloud” refers to data or software that physically resides in a server and is accessible via the internet.

Psi bank is the planetary memory and storage retrieval system. It serves as the underlying mechanism governing the evolution of life and thought within the biosphere. It is a resonant structure operating in tandem with the electromagnetic field of Earth.

The Cloud is always on, it just takes internet connection to access it. Similarly the psi bank is always on, it just takes a calm and self-reflective mind to access it.

As the repository of all thought, unconscious and conscious, the psi-bank remains in the instinctual unconscious until the advent of self-reflective thought. The noosphere is the psi-bank made into the continuing conscious regulator of life. –Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan

Cloud computing via Internet is a prototype of the psi bank, and therefore of the noosphere. The noosphere refers to the planetary mind, or the mental field that is interacting with the electromagnetic field of the Planet.

In this way we can begin to understand that we actually live on a coded Timeship that operates as a fractal quantum supercomputer where all the vectoral programs of cosmic time may be unfolded.

—The psi-bank is the “brain” of the biosphere, the guiding force of the evolution of time and consciousness governing the evolutionary stages of the biosphere. http://www.lawoftime.org/infobooth/psibank.html. (See Earth Ascending by Jose Arguelles for detailed information about psi bank).

On-Line All Time

Rainbows are to the noosphere what toxic waste is to the technosphere.–Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan

Once you put information on the Cloud it is accessible anywhere (as long as you have Internet connection). Same with the psi bank, once information is inputted and registered it is always available to access.

In a sense everything you can imagine has already been done (in other times and places) and can be done again through replication.

The Cloud was developed in the 1990s, the same time as the four-year experiment to open the psi bank was being conducted through the Rinri Project (1996-2000). This experiment was practiced by people around the world to initiate a process to bring the planetary unconscious into the conscious, and ultimately launch the rainbow bridge. http://www.lawoftime.org/lawoftime/rinri.html

(Because of the synchronic order of time, this process can still be entered at any time by following the daily psi chrono units in the 13 Moon calendar).

It is interesting to note that in the book of Genesis 9:13, the rainbow comes out of the cloud: “I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.”

Software and Hardware

The Cloud refers to software and services that run on the Internet, instead of locally on your computer. There isn’t just one cloud, there are many. They are in different physical locations and are run by companies big and small, universities, and the government.

There is so much exponential data that storage is becoming a problem. And now humans are being brain-chipped to store data. For more than 20 years (probably far longer than reported) neuroscientists have been developing BrainGate technology to connect human brains to computers as we see in many movies today.

Brain is the hardware. Mind is the software or the invisible code that makes the brain go. In the psi bank the human is the software and the psi bank is the hardware or the environment that the software resides in. To understand the psi bank you have to know its software (Know thyself).

Similarly to the cloud server software, there are conscious human servers who navigate their inner software to connect to the psi bank or Higher Mind, sometimes referred to as akashic records. These beings form an undetectable telepathic network that is evolving simultaneously to technology.

To gain access to this network one must be willing to accept the truth in all of its facets and have liberated themselves from the game of polarization and duality in all forms. These sincere ones are now being lifted simultaneously into new understanding and a new perception of this multidimensional reality. We are in the process of redefining what it means to be human in today’s world.

Just as the Cloud is creating an A.I. collective so is knowledge of the psi bank lifting us into the realization that we are but a cell in a larger Planetary Body. And the larger Planetary body is but a cell in a larger Galactic Body. It is all fractal. There is ONE Source that permeates all seeming parts.

We are now moving into cloud based quantum computing. And in a sense, the Universe is the ultimate quantum computer coded by patterns and numbers. Conventional computing is like the prewritten linear program compared to the radial quantum computing that opens into the multidimensional realm.

GOD is the Master Code. Full disclosure and revealment is just a Matter of Time.

All is a number. GOD is a number. God is in All. –Pacal Votan
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 26th February 2019 at 12:11. Reason: remove unnecessary text

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th February 2019), Elen (26th February 2019)

Thanks
    Once again the link has xlent graphics

Info on PSI bank >
    http://www.lawoftime.org/infobooth/psibank.html

The Psi Bank

The psi bank is the 13:20 frequency, fourth-dimensional program that informs the DNA of its timing cycles. Until the discovery of the Law of Time (1989), the psi bank functioned unconsciously.

The psi bank is a resonant structure operating in tandem with the electromagnetic fields of resonance, or Van Allen Radiation Belts, which circle the globe at 2,000 and 11,000 miles altitude. For ourselves as a species, changes in evolution are inevitably changes in consciousness.

According to the theory of the noosphere, changes in the evolution of the biosphere (life on Earth) are programmed into the DNA and registered as frequency structures held in place by the psi bank, the fourth-dimensional planetary memory field.

The psi bank also reflects the bipolar magnetism of the Earth and the fourfold shifting of the Earth in one rotation around the sun.

Graphic Showing Sheathes of the Earth - Including the Noosphere

It is the reflection of the bipolar magnetism that creates a double tzolkin plate, stretching from North to South pole. The fourfold shift (two equinoxes and two solstices) of the earth in its rotation around the sun creates four different plates. The four large psi plates are each divided into a northern and southern psi plate; each one is a mirror that reflects a seasonal quality. This means that the four shifts in the earth's axis that occur during one orbit are what accounts for winter, spring, summer and fall in the areas north and south of the tropical zones 23 ½ degrees North and South of the equator.

The designation of the psi bank makes the conceptualization of the noosphere easier. Contemplate that the entirety of the systems of thought and knowledge are all contained within the psi bank regulator of the noosphere. This psi bank regulator, located between these two electromagnetic fields, is not only a storage unit for all thought, but also contains all knowledge of the evolutionary timing programs.

Activating the Psi Bank in the 13 Moon Calendar as Daily Psi Chrono Units (PSI/PCU)

[Psi Bank]
    Click for full-sized Psi Bank

Each day on the 13 Moon calendar includes a Psi Chrono Unit, which is activated day-by-day through the entire 364(+1)-day year. Refer to your Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity or this online Moon-at-a-glance to see the daily Psi Chrono Unit.

1 260 Unit Tzolkin = 1/2 of one Psi Plate (as shown above)
    1 Psi Plate = 520-units (one 260-unit Tzolkin above, with an inversed 260-unit Tzolkin below - as shown above)
    4 Psi Plates = Complete 2080-unit Psi Bank

Visualize the psi bank, with the Psi Chrono Unit of the day pulsating on all eight psi bank plates. You can visualize it glowing and pulsating in its corresponding color. (i.e. Red for Red Dragon units, White for White Wind units, etc.).

Description of how the 260 Psi Chrono Units fit into the cycle of 13 Moons can be found in the Complete Guide to the Rinri Project.

Following is a Tzolkin showing the 13 Moon dates for all of the Psi Chrono Units (For example, 1.1 = Magnetic Moon 1, 2.10 = Lunar Moon 10, 13.13 = Cosmic Moon 13, etc.):

[Tzolkin Showing 13 Moon Dates for Psi Chrono Units]
    Click here to download a printable pdf version[pdf]

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th February 2019), Elen (27th February 2019), Kathy (27th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    We would be left with our own mind and inner resources

which is all we need! i will say this now... if we buy 5G, we're toast. the agenda is to kill the Will, once and for all... my 2 cents...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2019), Dreamtimer (27th February 2019), Elen (28th February 2019)

Thanks
    On data intake i feel my feelings then move to why may this be perfect and is there an opportunity for more perfection or not regards myself, eggysample, I wish to live in the countryside or nature n not happening so this perfection I work with.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th March 2019), Elen (28th February 2019), palooka's revenge (28th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    On data intake i feel my feelings then move to why may this be perfect and is there an opportunity for more perfection or not regards myself, eggysample, I wish to live in the countryside or nature n not happening so this perfection I work with.
    on that i feel we are aligned, with exception to this, perhaps....

so this perfection I work with

and that's only because i'm not sure what u are referring to as perfect... as it could be the content in this thread...

btw... thx for the turn on... lito buys the old propaganda mill up on the hill at laurel canyon... that got my attention so i had to look him up... i like what i've read so far... as for his music, i like the lyrics... the beat... not so much...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th March 2019), Dreamtimer (4th March 2019), Elen (28th February 2019)

(account terminated) England
    Thanks
    The few words below were part of a letter written to me very recently from an International expert who spent 30 years at the highest levels of international business and presentation .
    Worth reading and noting .imho

The power levels used in 5G have zero ability to affect the skin, zero ability to create heat, and zero ability to "break the blood brain barrier" - the last one in particular has to deal with drug migration from substances flowing in the blood making it into the nerve tissues in the brain, and 5G carrier transmissions have nothing to do with any of that.
    Again a set of trolling words is presented ( skin/heat/blood barrier etc ) , which lay people get very upset about. From what I have seen in the 5G articles, there is more trolling than anything useful.

I pointed out to (------- ) that the power level at 100 feet from the cell tower is less than the amount of energy that a very very dim flashlight produces.. And one's cellphone would have also LESS power.. That less power means more repeaters are needed, but the very low power mesh would enable reliable communications at virtually 1/10 of the power that existing cellphones use.. Quite an improvement if anyone was concerned about being toasted.

I also pointed out the SUN emits more power when we are exposed in the electromagnetic bands all the way up through ultra-violet, and humanity and plants have survived being bombarded by modulated sun (leaves in the trees bristling in the wind while the sun is out) and humanity has not only survived it flourished and absolutely needs the energy from the sun in order to survive. The sunlight is millions of times higher strength than 5G bands would produce, and there is "modulation" in the sun signal due to leaves moving.. Of course all that obviousness was brushed over --------------

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christopher For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th March 2019), Dreamtimer (4th March 2019)

Thanks
    Deepish > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2019/...-inner-update/

The Courage to be Nothing: an Inner Update

Posted on 11 March, 2019

Kin 136: Yellow Rhythmic Warrior

Who are you? Who are we?

Sometimes in the middle of a sleepless night, the Unborn Essence is contacted.

When this realization comes there is a sense that YOU actually never existed, and what you thought was You was just a personality construct.

In the Middle of the Night, your life appears as a sequence of dreams with no substance, a hologram of moving images projected from an unnamed dimension.

When you see and experience this and realize that is actually true all the time for Everybody and Everything throughout the Universe, your heart breaks for all the absolutely unnecessary grief and pain experienced everywhere all the time.

And yet at the same time, the underlying Truth is that the Original Nature is always there unobstructed, waiting for us to Awaken from the Dream.

The following are some reflections and middle of night notes on current inner contemplations ….

MIstaken Identities and Courage to Be No-thing (what a relief!)

To become No-thing requires courage. It requires the deepest letting go into the vastness of our true Being. It requires siinking so deeply into the silence of the present moment that all trouble and worry liquify and flow into the ocean of Consciousness.

This world is like a case of mistaken identities. People attach to an identity. Then they are afraid of losing it. But why?

The truth is that we are ever changing multidimensional beings. Each one of us learns different lessons at our own pace. We are each a coded time release program.

When we learn to access the No-thingness then paradoxically the path quickens. Within the No-thingness are the portals to higher dimensions of being.

New stories, perceptions and ways of thinking and being are so needed on this planet. The Law of Time is living knowledge that introduces higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness. This knowledge changes only according to our perception.

We need testimonies of those living life according to the inner dream rather than based on external appearance. This path can be extremely lonely at times, but a loneliness that touches the deepest poetic heart.

Currently “I” have been immersed in rewrites and edits of Uninscribed about the experience as a female initiate and apprentice to Valum Votan and GM108x. I am aware that this can sound “far out” to minds not accustomed to that type of reality. Yet for me it’s as normal as breathing as this Path emerged from becoming No-thing.

This project has been wrought with distractions and challenges. It is also putting me into a state of deep self-reflection. I had stopped several times for various reasons. I can feel the inner censorship and all of the levels of consciousness interpreting it even as I write it. It is an interesting process of self-study which opens to a full spectrum of reflections.

Personal is the Universal

It is interesting to note the recent spate of disparaging messages that I have received (and over the past 7 years) from people who want to tear me down for being whoever they feel that “I” am. Or else they point out how “I” am not living up to what they feel I should be based on their particular perception of reality. Even some close to me feel “I” should respond a certain way to politics or world events. It is an interesting psychological study.

I forgive them all as they just dont realize that they are projecting onto a transitory No-thing (in lak’ech). Though simultaneously it appears that certain knowledge (or frequency medicine) has been given to “me” for the benefit of others, so there is a duty to evolve and share it as authentically as possible.

Being hermetic by nature, I have hesitated to be overly public in order to focus on the inner work. I am currently not on social media and do not check email and text on an every day basis (so if you are reading and I havent yet responded please dont take it personally )

The Universal journey comes with the Reminder:

What you are capable of has nothing to do with what other people think is possible for you. What you’re capable of achieving depends on what you choose to do with your Time and Energy.

Reflections on Social Media and Mental Health

Whose life are we living?

Are we living a life of Heart trusting our intution to guide us? Are we following our joy and passion? Or are we living a life we have been programmed to live (by society or family, etc)?

Recently there is much talk in media about mental health.

Suicide rates are skyrocketing. Many are falling into feelings of depression, despair and addictions of all types.

At its root, issues of mental health stem from feeling disconnected from Source. This can be viewed as part of a process of spiritual awakening rather than as a failure. It is an opportunity to get in touch with our true feelings and learn to master our mind and emotions.

Many people do not even know what their true feelings are, only what they are told to feel; and those feelings must fit into a politically correct box.

Operating our lives based on roles assigned to us by society (including friends or family) can be mentally and emotionally draining.

We live in an increasing hive-mind society where conformity and inauthenticity are celebrated. Those who dare have a thought outside the herd are treated with suspicion (at best).

Anyone who dare question the indoctrination is generally not met with kindness. And now in China we see the implementation of the “social credit score,” where every move you make is monitored and scored.

But why are people so threatened by those who question the status quo or mainstream narratives?

Perhaps because the Truth isn’t profitable. Or perhaps truth might disrupt every aspect of life as we have known it. The whole system would need to be rethought. Why else would we not take time to reflect on our most deeply engrained belief systems?

The most deeply engrained being the Gregorian calendar and false time matrix that holds the entire host of illusions in place. All the knowledge about the Law of Time was put forth as preparation to help people get off of the old grid of consciousness held in place by the mechanized 12:60 frequency. This frequency creates a fuzzy distortion matrix with increasingly amplified polarities without a greater vision.

We have to take time to find our own rhythm rather than try to fit into other peoples ideas about who we are or who they think we should be.

No-thing is the Doorway to Every-thing

The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. –Rollo May

All the worlds problems can only be resolved in a new consciousness.

Time operates in a spiral, bringing similar circumstances to our present time until they are resolved.

Outer activism can only be truly effective through the inner transformation of consciousness.

To become Nothing is harder than it might seem. It requires complete forgiveness of everyone and everything, including yourself. It requires the deep desire to want to feel Love and Connection above all else.

In this inner process we don’t avoid feelings, but honor and acknowledge them as a passageway into new levels of being.

These thoughts and feelings are experienced as different thinking layers held together by frequency waves.

Each of these frequency waves is guarded by (what may be interpreted as) interdimensional entities that test us by attempting to pull us into a particular time loop by manipulating our emotions. The trick is not to get stuck anywhere.

This is why it is so important to continously work to raise our frequency and expand our love and compassion for all beings. Rather than getting stuck in repetitious thought forms, we allow them to liquidize and wash clean the magnetic field imprints.

The Most High places a Shield of Protection around those who can accept Love into their hearts and who seek to see the harmony beneath the apparent chaos.

In this state of utter transparency we become ungraspable, slipping radially into the Nameless Center where we Remember that we have always been pure and

Uninscribed.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (15th March 2019), palooka's revenge (15th March 2019)