Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chacra's revisited

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts

Chacra's revisited

Over the course of last week I was nudged to the chakra removal thing again.
    I still feel strongly about that and decided to take a look at the state of my chakra's as they are now. almost 20 months after I initially removed them and then got them back through divine intervention.

The connection between 1st and 7th which previously was some sort of screw/bolt thing now had a small impenetrable ball around.
    Allmost like a blue plastich children thing.

Looking further the whole thing That ball connection between 1 and 7 and the other chakra fronts and backs had a dead artificial feel to them.
    Now I am probably just imagining things again. But the whole apearance of them seem like a dud. A fake installment of what looks like chakra's but arent.

Does that make sense?
    Cearna or anyone who can for that matter would you have a look and see what's going on?

I also couldn't sense the device that was put there by mother deep.

I am not worried. As my HS informs me everything is as it should be. The installment of these "fake" apearences are there to fool those that like to feed of them.
    Again my imagination coul be going on a tangent here, but its what i saw in meditation this morning.
    I am pleasantly surprised by all this...

With Love
    Eelco
    (who is explicitely not wanting to start a chakra's are good or bad discussion. Just sharing how things appear to me now.)
    Have a great day today

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

777 (10th December 2014), Aianawa (10th June 2017), Altaira (13th November 2014), BabaRa (13th November 2014), Calabash (13th November 2014), Cearna (13th November 2014), Frances (13th November 2014), gardener (18th November 2014), lookbeyond (14th November 2014), modwiz (9th December 2014), Ria (13th November 2014), sandy (13th November 2014), shamanseeker (13th November 2014), The One (13th November 2014), Woody (13th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I sent Uriel for a look see and he came with all kinds of words which I'm not going to repeat, but more or less. the idea was trust you Higher Self, whom I'm very pleased to hear you consulted . Love Colleen

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Altaira (13th November 2014), BabaRa (13th November 2014), Calabash (14th November 2014), Catsquotl (13th November 2014), Frances (13th November 2014), gardener (18th November 2014), Ria (13th November 2014), sandy (13th November 2014), shamanseeker (13th November 2014), Woody (13th November 2014)

Thanks
    Thank you,

and Uriel of course.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Altaira (13th November 2014), BabaRa (13th November 2014), Calabash (14th November 2014), Cearna (14th November 2014), Frances (13th November 2014), gardener (18th November 2014), Ria (13th November 2014), sandy (13th November 2014), shamanseeker (13th November 2014), Woody (13th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    I sent Uriel for a look see and he came with all kinds of words which I'm not going to repeat
    Haha, feisty one isn't he?! I know one shouldn't have favourites but he is mine.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Altaira (13th November 2014), BabaRa (13th November 2014), Catsquotl (13th November 2014), Cearna (14th November 2014), gardener (18th November 2014), Ria (13th November 2014), sandy (13th November 2014), shamanseeker (13th November 2014), Woody (13th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    I sent Uriel for a look see and he came with all kinds of words which I'm not going to repeat, but more or less. the idea was trust you Higher Self, whom I'm very pleased to hear you consulted . Love Colleen

I agree with Cearna. Let HS show the way - BUT will add: it seems you have a wonderful imagination and ability to visualize (not all do), so why not use these skills to remove what you feel is bad, or clear your chakras by visualizing them how you perceive they should be, or just visualize yourself as healthy and perfect.

We know how powerful the mind is, so if one keeps having even the smallest of doubts about something not being right in the body, one does have the ability (although unconscious) to manifest same.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Calabash (14th November 2014), Catsquotl (13th November 2014), Cearna (14th November 2014), Ria (13th November 2014), sandy (13th November 2014), Woody (13th November 2014)

Thanks
    Well that's the thing isn't it.
    I feel chacra's are not a natural part of the human make up.
    So if I were to visualize them as I feel they should be they'd be gone.

I would have 3 energy centers all connectected and guided by the middle one.
    No grounding chord, or upper connection to an oversoul or anything. Just a bubble of self containing radiant energy connecting organicly to its surroundings.

Last time i took action to become that energeticaly I was told i nearly died. Plus it raised a lot of conterversy. Not just here, but anywhere i told the story.
    So i am confused. (What else is new.)

I did take a look and was able to disconnect the duds.
    when in my heartcenter a sign appeard with an x. as in x marks the spot. the sign was suspended on 5 chords from the corners into infinity.
    those chords were cut quite easily at which point the chords and sign collapsed into itself and desintegrated to particles..dust.

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), BabaRa (14th November 2014), Calabash (14th November 2014), Cearna (14th November 2014), gardener (18th November 2014), Pris (1st February 2015)

Thanks
    F it..
    Did it.

Feeling / imagining / visualizing myself with the energysystem i feel I should have.
    Could be deluding myself, but as the meme goes.
    Always trust youself even though everyone else thinks you are crazy.
    So there I go.

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), BabaRa (14th November 2014), Calabash (14th November 2014), Cearna (14th November 2014), gardener (18th November 2014), Pris (1st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Well that's the thing isn't it.
    I feel chacra's are not a natural part of the human make up.
    So if I were to visualize them as I feel they should be they'd be gone.

I would have 3 energy centers all connectected and guided by the middle one.
    No grounding chord, or upper connection to an oversoul or anything. Just a bubble of self containing radiant energy connecting organicly to its surroundings.

Last time i took action to become that energeticaly I was told i nearly died. Plus it raised a lot of conterversy. Not just here, but anywhere i told the story.
    So i am confused. (What else is new.)

I did take a look and was able to disconnect the duds.
    when in my heartcenter a sign appeard with an x. as in x marks the spot. the sign was suspended on 5 chords from the corners into infinity.
    those chords were cut quite easily at which point the chords and sign collapsed into itself and desintegrated to particles..dust.

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Hi Eelco, why dont you hav a chat with Rakhyt at PA, from memory when he was a member here a while back this topic of chakras was discussed and i think he also does not favour them, lb

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), BabaRa (14th November 2014), Calabash (14th November 2014), Catsquotl (14th November 2014), Cearna (14th November 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Here's just one of many warning you tube vids on the subject of kundalini/chakra opening. My guess is that these are extreme reactions but all the same it is probably best to proceed trying to open them with caution. Is this what nearly killed you Eelco? Would you care to elaborate . . . .?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), BabaRa (14th November 2014), Catsquotl (14th November 2014), ronin (14th November 2014), Shezbeth (9th December 2014)

Thanks
    No it wasn't opening them, but removing them from my energy system that supposedly killed me.

Hints to that were given by some who refuse to believe it is possible to survive without on. I did a tarot reading that some explained as filled with the possibility of death. And a guardian goddes of someone supposedly discovered i was near a heart attack and put those chacra's back.

After that i decided to let the matter rest for a while.

Last week though i was triggered to look again. Meditate and think about the matter.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), BabaRa (14th November 2014), Calabash (14th November 2014), Cearna (15th November 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Oh . . . . so, may I ask why you didn't want them in the first place, especially with such a profound interest in spirituality (don't we need all the help we can get?)

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), BabaRa (14th November 2014), Catsquotl (14th November 2014), Cearna (15th November 2014)

Thanks
    Why...
    Well I was reading a book by George Kavassalis. In which he wrote how the chacra's may have been implants by the old gods, Annunaki.
    I can't remember exactly how he stated it, but that idea peeked my interest. Over a few weeks through synchronistymysticism i learned about more and more people who claimed to have removed there chacra's without any adverse effects.

It formed the following idea I have about chacra now.
    Through (probbably) dna manipulation the annunaki or gods/archons what have you have installed/inserted/pushed energetic manipulation tools into our energysestem.
    I thing somewhere between 1300 and 1600 AD. as it is then the first writings seem to appear about the 7 chacra system we know.

I feel they are easy tools to keep us hopefull(read docile) and in the process we can be persuaded to activate these chacra's.
    Even though we can get seemingly rewarded for working with the chacra. The time and effort to do so will produce a refined loosh.

Also they could just disrupt a chacra and we can be made to feel/experience all kinds of things seemingly beyond our personal control.
    Then we get control again by clearing, cleansing and rotating/spinning our chacra a certain way. filled with ideas of magical incantations,chants, excersises and there downsides of implants..

Perfect tools i feel to delude us and keep us occupied.

So yeah thats sort of why i wanted to get rid of them.

Now again this is how i think about them and may very well be wrong.
    However it is the explanation that still resonates most with me..

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), BabaRa (14th November 2014), Calabash (14th November 2014), Cearna (15th November 2014), Pris (1st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Why...
    Well I was reading a book by George Kavassalis. In which he wrote how the chacra's may have been implants by the old gods, Annunaki.
    I can't remember exactly how he stated it, but that idea peeked my interest. Over a few weeks through synchronistymysticism i learned about more and more people who claimed to have removed there chacra's without any adverse effects.

It formed the following idea I have about chacra now.
    Through (probbably) dna manipulation the annunaki or gods/archons what have you have installed/inserted/pushed energetic manipulation tools into our energysestem.
    I thing somewhere between 1300 and 1600 AD. as it is then the first writings seem to appear about the 7 chacra system we know.

I feel they are easy tools to keep us hopefull(read docile) and in the process we can be persuaded to activate these chacra's.
    Even though we can get seemingly rewarded for working with the chacra. The time and effort to do so will produce a refined loosh.

Also they could just disrupt a chacra and we can be made to feel/experience all kinds of things seemingly beyond our personal control.
    Then we get control again by clearing, cleansing and rotating/spinning our chacra a certain way. filled with ideas of magical incantations,chants, excersises and there downsides of implants..

Perfect tools i feel to delude us and keep us occupied.

So yeah thats sort of why i wanted to get rid of them.

Now again this is how i think about them and may very well be wrong.
    However it is the explanation that still resonates most with me..

With Love
    Eelco

you got rid of your chakras following george k's advice?

what makes you think george theorises with competence?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), BabaRa (14th November 2014), Calabash (14th November 2014), Catsquotl (14th November 2014), Cearna (15th November 2014), Shezbeth (9th December 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    you got rid of your chakras following george k's advice?

what makes you think george theorises with competence?
    I don't..
    I picked up on an idea of his.. Did some of my own thinking.
    Synchronicity did the rest.

I got my chacra's back by the way...
    Just revisiting my own thoughts and feelings on the subject.
    Find they are not changing so instead of a wipe out as I did before..
    Going for a proactive visual of imagining my energy system as i feel it should be.

Even though the outcome may be the same. there is a subtle difference..

This is not about Whether George K is right or not.
    Its more about how synchronistymysticism and personal intuitional creativity is able to create the life one feels one is here to lead..

Yes there are inconsistencies in that statement. As there should be.
    Paradoxes are fun, everyone should have one.

In the end.
    Its all transient and illusional. just make it the best dream ever shall we?

With Love
    Eelco

edit: You know as I think about it its not vene about chacra's.
    Its about finding your personal frequency. Your personal energy system. when i played with this 2 years ago i searched for stories on how people's energy systems changed. What I found was that after people removed their chacra systems the way their enrgey systems developed were different. some had star shaped centers. some torus or double torus configurations...
    Makes me wonder how far individual diversity is possible in an energy system.
    I imagine the differneces are uncountable..
    Last edited by Catsquotl, 14th November 2014 at 18:43.
    Have a great day today

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), BabaRa (14th November 2014), Calabash (14th November 2014), Cearna (15th November 2014), Pris (1st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    I don't..
    I picked up on an idea of his.. Did some of my own thinking.
    Synchronicity did the rest.

I got my chacra's back by the way...
    Just revisiting my own thoughts and feelings on the subject.
    Find they are not changing so instead of a wipe out as I did before..
    Going for a proactive visual of imagining my energy system as i feel it should be.

Even though the outcome may be the same. there is a subtle difference..

This is not about Whether George K is right or not.
    Its more about how synchronistymysticism and personal intuitional creativity is able to create the life one feels one is here to lead..

Yes there are inconsistencies in that statement. As there should be.
    Paradoxes are fun, everyone should have one.

In the end.
    Its all transient and illusional. just make it the best dream ever shall we?

With Love
    Eelco

edit: You know as I think about it its not vene about chacra's.
    Its about finding your personal frequency. Your personal energy system. when i played with this 2 years ago i searched for stories on how people's energy systems changed. What I found was that after people removed their chacra systems the way their enrgey systems developed were different. some had star shaped centers. some torus or double torus configurations...
    Makes me wonder how far individual diversity is possible in an energy system.
    I imagine the differneces are uncountable..
    go for it Eelco!

May nothing stop you from enjoying your dream.

With best regards, E

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), BabaRa (14th November 2014), Calabash (14th November 2014), Catsquotl (14th November 2014), Cearna (15th November 2014)