Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: 1320 Material

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Expect much as Blue Lunar Storm year will deliver, huge change energy indeed x 19

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2020)

Thanks
    Getting biblical now lol, blue lunar Storm year is arkeytypalllly purrfect = change, Lunar = purrfect = all over the place, blue = communication.

The wavespell yearly ( 13 years ) first year, last year was White magnetic Wizard, the 13 year wavespell of the Wizard wavespell is now in its second year Lunar Storm and it will be, last eight moons were nothing but prep.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th August 2020), Elen (7th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2020)

Thanks
    As usual, best to go to link for graphics etc > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2020/...igins-in-time/

The beginning > Harmonic Convergence 33: Origins in Time

1.33.1.21: Blue Solar Storm

Thirty-three years ago on August 16-17, 1987 (Kin 55-56), was the Harmonic Convergence, the first synchronized global peace meditation with the purpose of synergizing the Highest Collective Intention of Humanity.

Many know these dates as a time for unity and globally synchronized meditations. Few know the origins, the prophecy and the key events leading to this date. Here we will give some fascinating highlights. The entire story can be found in 2012: Biography of a Time Traveler.

The dates of the Harmonic Convergence were based on prophetic events beginning with Good Friday 1519 when Cortez led the invasion of the Spaniards into Mexico. On the Mexican sacred calendar, it marked the precise end of a 52-year cycle. Since then, nine 52-year cycles had elapsed and came to a close on August 16-17, 1987.

This also marked the last day of the nine hell cycles as prophesied by Mexican prophet and culture hero, Quetzalcoatl, credited for bringing knowledge of the sacred calendar See previous blog: https://1320frequencyshift.com/2012/...ose-arguelles/ The number nine (1+4+4) is especially significant because early Americans believed there were nine levels of the underworld through which the dead must descend.

Harmonic Convergence is well known by many, but what is the story behind it?

The dates were first given to José Arguelles by Tony Shearer in 1969. Tony was a poet and storyteller with a special interest in Quetzalcoatl and the sacred calendar of ancient Mexico.

On their first meeting, Tony revealed to José the prophecy of Quetzalcoatl, Thirteen Heavens and Nine Hells. Tony said the prophetic dates, August 16-17, 1987, were revealed to him by a mysterious female “curandera” (shaman) in Oaxaca, who came from a “long lineage of shamans.”

Tony explained that each of the thirteen heavens and nine hells refers to a 52-year cycle.

AD 843 – 1519: Thirteen 52-year Heaven cycles. (Note 1519 began the Mayan conquest by the Spanish).

1519 – 1987: Nine 52-year Hell cycles

Thirteen heavens of decreasing choice, nine hells of increasing doom, followed by the time of Great cleansing and purification.

During this time, José became close with Visionary astrologer, Dane Rudhyar, who watered the seeds of prophecy planted in him by Tony. These two men inspired the conclusion of his 1975 book The Transformative Vision, which describes the period between 1987-2012 as the planetary interchange of tinctures to create wholeness.

The Mars Connection.

Flashforward to December 1, 1983, Kin 2: José, was in Los Angeles visiting author and visionary Marilyn Ferguson. Here, he met Paul Shay, of the SRI, and Richard Hoagland, a former science investigator and writer. Hoagland had been with NASA when the Viking Space Probe sent back pictures from Mars on July 25, 1976, including the controversial “Face on Mars.”

José was stunned when Hoagland showed him the original photographs.

Deep recognition resonated through him and he felt a million years of cosmic memory reawakened in a flash. Great streams of memory flowed from the Martian face into his being in what felt like vast spaces and eons of time.

To José, the face verified the certainty of existence on previous worlds; this meant all of human history had to be re-envisioned. He thought if DNA is truly unitary and if a form of DNA has been verified on other rocks from Mars, then that proves that life exists on other worlds! In the shock of recognition, he felt great weights of false intellectual baggage fall away, as he was reminded, once again, of his cosmic essence.

A few days later came the vision for the Harmonic Convergence.

While driving down Wilshire Boulevard the next morning to return his rental car to the Los Angeles airport, José felt something strange occurring and pulled into the nearest parking lot.

Here, he had a powerful vision of the conclusion of the Prophecy of the Thirteen Heavens and Nine Hells. He pulled out his notebook and fervently drew the vision of many people lying on their backs in a circle with their heads pointing toward the center where a blazing fire was burning. All of the faces were looking skyward, just like the Face on Mars!

Suddenly he heard the words: “Earth Surrender Rite.” He knew intuitively that this was how the prophecy of Quetzalcoatl was to be completed. He heard the words: “Harmonic Convergence.”

Key events leading up to the Harmonic Convergence

1985: In the spring of 1985, Jose is introduced to Mayan day-keeper, Hunbatz Men by Domingo Diaz Porta, leader of the Great White Brotherhood. A few moons later Jose’s beloved friend and mentor Dane Rudhyar passed away and José is last to view his body.

1985-87, During this time José met Jim Berenholtz, a Los Angeles ethnic musician who had the same vision of hooking up artistic networks on Earth to affect global change. José and Jim agreed which were the main sacred sites in the world; they knew if these sites were activated, then the Earth could come alive again.

José, with the help of his wife Lloydine, worked tirelessly to prepare people for the Harmonic Convergence, including endless promoting of “art as everyday life” and “art as an instrument for global change.” They launched a word-of-mouth Harmonic Convergence campaign calling for 144,000 “sun dancers” to gather near sacred sites at dawn on August 16-17 to open the doors to the final 26 years of the 5,125-year Mayan Great Cycle.

One of the main purposes of the gathering of the 144,000 was to activate the planetary grid system, the etheric structure of the Earth, or the Earth’s light body. The premise of the planetary grid is based on the position of specific ancient monuments whose location presupposes certain geomagnetic power points. The connection between all of the different power points, whether they are known about or not, constitutes the Earth’s planetary grid.

As usual, best to go to link for graphics etc > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2020/08/15/harmonic-convergence-33-origins-in-time/

The beginning > Harmonic Convergence 33: Origins in Time

1.33.1.21: Blue Solar Storm

Thirty-three years ago on August 16-17, 1987 (Kin 55-56), was the Harmonic Convergence, the first synchronized global peace meditation with the purpose of synergizing the Highest Collective Intention of Humanity.

Many know these dates as a time for unity and globally synchronized meditations. Few know the origins, the prophecy and the key events leading to this date. Here we will give some fascinating highlights. The entire story can be found in 2012: Biography of a Time Traveler.

The dates of the Harmonic Convergence were based on prophetic events beginning with Good Friday 1519 when Cortez led the invasion of the Spaniards into Mexico. On the Mexican sacred calendar, it marked the precise end of a 52-year cycle. Since then, nine 52-year cycles had elapsed and came to a close on August 16-17, 1987.

This also marked the last day of the nine hell cycles as prophesied by Mexican prophet and culture hero, Quetzalcoatl, credited for bringing knowledge of the sacred calendar See previous blog: https://1320frequencyshift.com/2012/05/17/quetzalcoatl-and-jose-arguelles/ The number nine (1+4+4) is especially significant because early Americans believed there were nine levels of the underworld through which the dead must descend.

Harmonic Convergence is well known by many, but what is the story behind it?

The dates were first given to José Arguelles by Tony Shearer in 1969. Tony was a poet and storyteller with a special interest in Quetzalcoatl and the sacred calendar of ancient Mexico.

On their first meeting, Tony revealed to José the prophecy of Quetzalcoatl, Thirteen Heavens and Nine Hells. Tony said the prophetic dates, August 16-17, 1987, were revealed to him by a mysterious female “curandera” (shaman) in Oaxaca, who came from a “long lineage of shamans.”

Tony explained that each of the thirteen heavens and nine hells refers to a 52-year cycle.

AD 843 – 1519: Thirteen 52-year Heaven cycles. (Note 1519 began the Mayan conquest by the Spanish).

1519 – 1987: Nine 52-year Hell cycles

Thirteen heavens of decreasing choice, nine hells of increasing doom, followed by the time of Great cleansing and purification.

During this time, José became close with Visionary astrologer, Dane Rudhyar, who watered the seeds of prophecy planted in him by Tony. These two men inspired the conclusion of his 1975 book The Transformative Vision, which describes the period between 1987-2012 as the planetary interchange of tinctures to create wholeness.

The Mars Connection.

Flashforward to December 1, 1983, Kin 2: José, was in Los Angeles visiting author and visionary Marilyn Ferguson. Here, he met Paul Shay, of the SRI, and Richard Hoagland, a former science investigator and writer. Hoagland had been with NASA when the Viking Space Probe sent back pictures from Mars on July 25, 1976, including the controversial “Face on Mars.”

José was stunned when Hoagland showed him the original photographs.

Deep recognition resonated through him and he felt a million years of cosmic memory reawakened in a flash. Great streams of memory flowed from the Martian face into his being in what felt like vast spaces and eons of time.

To José, the face verified the certainty of existence on previous worlds; this meant all of human history had to be re-envisioned. He thought if DNA is truly unitary and if a form of DNA has been verified on other rocks from Mars, then that proves that life exists on other worlds! In the shock of recognition, he felt great weights of false intellectual baggage fall away, as he was reminded, once again, of his cosmic essence.

A few days later came the vision for the Harmonic Convergence.

While driving down Wilshire Boulevard the next morning to return his rental car to the Los Angeles airport, José felt something strange occurring and pulled into the nearest parking lot.

Here, he had a powerful vision of the conclusion of the Prophecy of the Thirteen Heavens and Nine Hells. He pulled out his notebook and fervently drew the vision of many people lying on their backs in a circle with their heads pointing toward the center where a blazing fire was burning. All of the faces were looking skyward, just like the Face on Mars!

Suddenly he heard the words: “Earth Surrender Rite.” He knew intuitively that this was how the prophecy of Quetzalcoatl was to be completed. He heard the words: “Harmonic Convergence.”

Key events leading up to the Harmonic Convergence

1985: In the spring of 1985, Jose is introduced to Mayan day-keeper, Hunbatz Men by Domingo Diaz Porta, leader of the Great White Brotherhood. A few moons later Jose’s beloved friend and mentor Dane Rudhyar passed away and José is last to view his body.

1985-87, During this time José met Jim Berenholtz, a Los Angeles ethnic musician who had the same vision of hooking up artistic networks on Earth to affect global change. José and Jim agreed which were the main sacred sites in the world; they knew if these sites were activated, then the Earth could come alive again.

José, with the help of his wife Lloydine, worked tirelessly to prepare people for the Harmonic Convergence, including endless promoting of “art as everyday life” and “art as an instrument for global change.” They launched a word-of-mouth Harmonic Convergence campaign calling for 144,000 “sun dancers” to gather near sacred sites at dawn on August 16-17 to open the doors to the final 26 years of the 5,125-year Mayan Great Cycle.

One of the main purposes of the gathering of the 144,000 was to activate the planetary grid system, the etheric structure of the Earth, or the Earth’s light body. The premise of the planetary grid is based on the position of specific ancient monuments whose location presupposes certain geomagnetic power points. The connection between all of the different power points, whether they are known about or not, constitutes the Earth’s planetary grid.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mmmm > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2020/...nd-underworld/

Notes from the Portland Underworld
    Posted on 14 September, 2020
    I am reposting this recent article by my friend Paul Levy, as it sums up many collective feelings of the time. Paul Levy, White Crystal Wizard https://conta.cc/33qcLKV

NOTES FROM THE PORTLAND UNDERWORLD

Living in Portland, lately I feel like I live in the center of the universe. Portland seems to make headline news all over the news on many days. We are currently experiencing a natural disaster the likes of which I could only imagine would happen in a dystopian, Philip K. Dickian Sci-Fi novel. Wildfires have ignited all over the west coast of the United States, and are now on the outskirts of Portland. Living in the middle of a major American city, I never expected to even have to seriously consider – what would I take with me if I received the news that I had to immediately evacuate?

The air is so filled with smoke from the fires that it is dangerous to go outside; I recoil the first instant I open the door. For the moment the outside world has become uninhabitable. Yesterday, Portland had the worst air quality of any city on planet earth. It is like the apocalypse is at my front door. Even locking the door doesn’t keep the smoke out; with all my doors and windows shut, the smoke has still found its way into my house. I have no doubt that the smoke from the fires, considered toxic, has seeped into my body, into my lungs, into my cells. The dangerous poison isn’t just “in the air,” it IS the air itself, it’s in the breath of life itself. There doesn’t seem anywhere to escape its effects. When I ask myself what the deeper meaning of this is, I feel that I can no longer hide from facing something in myself.

This feels like a slowly unfolding natural disaster that is nonlocal – it is everywhere, simply in different forms depending upon where you are. It seemed like just the other day we were dealing with hurricanes. More and more we hear about how this is climate change—whether we deny it or not—coming to a theater near you!

Add to this that every night for over three months there have been protests and/or riots in Portland. It’s as if Portland is a looking glass that is revealing that the social fabric of our society—and our ability to have a civil discourse—is unraveling. It’s easy to forget that on top of this we’re in the middle of a global pandemic. And that the economy is melting down and unemployment and homelessness is going through the roof. And the threat of nuclear war is increasing – the doomsday clock has never been as close to midnight. Not to mention that fascism is spreading its roots all over the world. And don’t even get me going about the upcoming American presidential election. It feels like we are going through a shamanic death/rebirth experience, and are currently in the middle of our descent into the dark underworld of the unconscious.

We tend to think of the times before the pandemic as if they were “normal” – and yet, let us not forget, the “good old days” were as over-the-top crazy as humanity still is. Our species is suffering from—and acting out all over the world—a collective psychosis of Titanic proportions. We don’t even recognize this, but think the problem—and the solution—is outside of ourselves, which is not only an expression of our madness, but only feeds our ever-increasing insanity.

I remember before the pandemic emerged in our world, I was thinking of writing an article about the Biblical locust plague that was happening in East Africa, as this seemed so symbolic of the mythic times in which we are living. It feels like we are living in the prophesied end times. To say that what is happening in our world feels apocalyptic is not hyperbole, but accurate – this is exactly the inner meaning of the word “apocalypse:” the unveiling and revelation of what has been hidden. Whereas in religious language, the apocalypse has to do with the Incarnation of God and the coming of the Messiah, psychologically speaking, “the apocalypse” means the momentous, world-shattering event of the coming of “the Self” (our wholeness) into conscious realization.

Humanity is dreaming about—literally thirsting for—a savior. To quote the doctor of the soul C.G. Jung, “But, in the end, the hero, the leader, the savior, is one who discovers a new way to greater certainty. Everything could be left undisturbed did not the new way demand to be discovered, and did it not visit humanity with all the plagues of Egypt until it finally is discovered. The undiscovered vein within us is a living part of the psyche.”
    Seen through the eyes of “symbolic awareness” (which is to see this life as if it’s a dream and interpreting it as such so as to extract a deeper sense of meaning from our experience), it is as if we are dreaming up modern-day “plagues of Egypt” to help us wake up to something unconscious within us. It’s interesting that Jung chose to use the image of a “vein,” for veins bring the essence of life, blood—symbolically considered the seat of the soul—throughout the living body. To amplify this image, there is a heretofore unknown life-enhancing vein within the human psyche in which the savior is to be found.

On an individual level, the unconscious, the dreamer of our dreams, often creates a life-endangering situation where we are totally at an impasse, out of our comfort zones, right to the very edge of our process so as to bring out of us gifts that we didn’t even know we had. May this same process be happening collectively? We can only dream.

SHARE THIS:
    Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)More

RELATED
    The Courage to be Nothing: an Inner Update
    With 24 comments
    Initiation, Memories and Maldek
    With 24 comments
    The Mask and the Mirror
    With 14 comments
    This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Stephanie South. Bookmark the permalink.
    10 THOUGHTS ON “NOTES FROM THE PORTLAND UNDERWORLD”
    marjon205 on 14 September, 2020 at 19:55 said:
    With a lot of compassion and prayers for the people enduring all this mayhem, i would like to point out that these fires are mainly caused by DEW’s and not natural or lit by farmers. That’s why there are still trees in front of the driveways and the burnt houses are white instead of black. The locust population in Africa was extensively rained upon to make all the eggs come out at once. All these deeds are done by the Deep State, who know their time is up. As with this plandemic it’s all about pushing their Agenda 2021 or 2030, they’re all the same. Many good people are helping to bring about the inevitable changes, with POTUS and John John working with tens of thousands of other White Hats. After the elections we will see more truths coming in the open. Yes, these are the end times for the cabal that has ruled thousand of years, but in the new time there’s no place for those kind of people. All countries have already agreed to NESARA/GESARA (and peace treaties being signed) and there’s no stopping the way to world peace. Keep faith and trust in yourself and the Creator, for this is the time of the Great Awakening.

Reply ↓

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Old but relevent > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2020/...-hand-reality/

Awakening from Second-Hand Reality
    Posted on 17 September, 2020
    1.33.2.26: Yellow Electric Human: NEW MOON

Awakening from Second-hand Reality: Last Call for Tomorrow, by Valum Votan

As you know, we have been studying your planet for a very long time, for many cycles even, preparing for this very moment.

We who speak are Elders of the Supreme Star Council of the Federation of Galactic Federations. You should not presume that because of our title and who we represent that this account is what you might call science fiction.

The system of the universe beyond the range of your sense perceptions is far greater and more interesting in its stages of evolvement than the narrow waveband of frequencies encompassed by your sense organs—even with your microscopes and telescopes. Beyond logic lies the dimension of creative thought, and beyond creative thought lies the dimension of the imagination.

Imagination defines the supersensible range of possibilities open to the super-conscious states of mind no longer limited by physical domain conditionings. This means you cannot come to the true possibilities of the Imagination until you have transcended yourselves as individualistic atoms acting as if you had no responsibility to the rest of reality except to what you choose to think pertains to you alone.

Because of this most of you are not awake—you live in the sleep of second-hand reality.

To be awake means to be Fully in Reality.

When you are Fully Awake you realize there are no new theories about anything, and that no matter how many ways you describe God or enlightenment, it doesn’t matter anyway. This is called ascending by means of the scaffold of knowing. When you have reached the top, the scaffolding is no longer necessary. Dismantle it. If you don’t someone will mistake it for the truth and create another theory out if. A wise one leaves no traces.

When you have ascended it means you are now Awake. Now you will be having many realizations about Reality.

At the same time, you may be having such realizations, the rest of the world may still be busy reinventing itself, that is, re-inventing Reality. But very soon it will run out of the time and space to keep doing that. Then the world will go “Pop!”

When the world goes “Pop!” what will all those people do who used to spend their time reinventing Reality? When the world goes “Pop!” all there will be is Reality! It will be very evident—this not a reinvention of Reality, but Reality itself. It is enough. It does not need to be reinvented and sold under different names like real estate or fast food or virtual reality.

People will understand that if money had never been invented there never would have been any reinvention of reality whatsoever, to be sold under different names—names like television, sex industry, insurance, war, fashion industry, progress or democracy. Money was the first reinvention of Reality, making you think you needed something instead of Reality, because Reality itself was somehow, insufficient. Only money can buy you reinvented reality.

Reality is Absolutely Perfect, always enlightening without need of comment, always changing yet always remaining the same, infinitely malleable into an infinite number of modes of artistic expression—the always-available cauldron of cosmic creation.

Even though humans were reinventing Reality for thousands of years, Reality has always been here, hidden by the Masters of Deception who always insist the reinvention of Reality is the reality, cloaking their deceptions with slogans proclaiming their reinvention to be the “Real Thing.”

Well, when the world goes “Pop!” the reinvention of reality industries will all be gone in the twinkling of the eye! What will happen to all the people who were employed in one way or another by the reinvention of Reality? What will they do? Will Reality overwhelm them? What can be said to them? What will communicate to them?

When the world goes “Pop!” perhaps then they will heed the “Last Call for Tomorrow.” Then they may not be so surprised to see a Rainbow Bridge around the Earth replacing all their reinventions of

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Gosh forgot to put this PA link here

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...icial-timeline.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Latest on 2 nov, best to visit like as usual for graphics > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2020/...ation-to-2021/

9 Weeks of Transformation to 2021
    Posted on 2 November, 2020
    Today is the 96th spin of the opening of the tomb of Pacal Votan on June 15, 1952, White Planetary Mirror, Kin 218. It is the 10th day of the Moon Wavespell of Purification.

Two days ago was Yellow Galactic Warrior, guided by Galactic Sun, the signature of Pacal Votan. This was Samhain and full moon/blue moon visible throughout the globe, of which has not been witnessed since 1944.

On this day we began a nine-week program of transformation. Though this course is full, we invite all of us to hold the highest intention for positive transformation at this crucial window in time. As the wheat is being separated from the chafe, it can sometimes feel that our planet has been split into different parallel universes, while paradoxically existing simultaneously on Earth. Our challenge is to remain utterly positive and focused on the world we wish to manifest and live in.

The theme of this nine weeks is: Creating With a New Mind. We will be opening one time dimension per week, concluding on Gregorian New Year.

7 x 9 = 63 days.

63 = 3 x 21.

21 is the key to the 441 matrix (21 x 21).

Three is the power of activation, and 21 is the Unity of totality. So we are Activating the Unity of Totality in these next 63 days.

These nine weeks are arranged in the architecture of the Holomind Perceiver in its most basic essence.

The 63rd and final day of this event is on Kin 18: White Overtone Mirror, Gregorian New Year. Interesting to note that on June 15, 2012, Kin 18, the remains of the Red Queen, were brought back to Palenque after 18 years.

This day was also the 60th anniversary of the discovery of the tomb of Pacal Votan. Pacal Votan is Kin 60, Yellow Galactic Sun, the Galactic Warrior’s guide, the first day of this program, October 31, 2020. There are 60 years between the tomb’s discovery in 1952 and 2012

2021 is nine years from 2012. There were nine years between Pacal Votan’s death, 683 AD, and the dedication of his tomb in 692 AD.

While we can transmit knowledge on the Internet, the more profound aspects of truth essence can only be realized offline in contemplative silence, wrapped in the mystery of our own being.

We are the Imagineers and generators of a new world, new time, new earth. We do not need to make our dreams fit into consensual reality’s mindset; we are here to create a New Mind, through the power of our love, discipline and imagination. We are weaving a Multidimensional forcefield of light webbed by sacred geometry and number.

Before we can delve into the more concentrated work, it is always important to acknowledge any blockages within our being that stem from ancient traumas. These can be emotional or physical blockages that keep us in a 3D time loop or keep us in a state of anxiety to feel we cannot access the higher states.

It is a step by step process to untangle, which is written about in other entries, always going back to the Telektonon prophecy of Pacal Votan to gain a deeper understanding of the multiple entangled narratives currently playing out.

Each narrative falls into one category associated with one planet.

Maldek, sex taboo (and crimes)

Mars: death fear

Jupiter: false spirituality/abuse of power

Saturn: monetary system, greed,

TELEKTONON PROPHECY
    All of these unresolved issues in their various forms are broadcasting themselves day and night through media.

Light of the Inner Sun

The Telektonon is also known as the Inner Sun. Pacal means solar shield. Pacal Votan is a solar initiate who had the mission to reveal a whole new dimension of reality for the sake of spiritual unification on Earth. This is called harmony in time. We discover this first individually and then join with others collectively.

Dr. Jose Arguelles put forth that Pacal Votan was an emanation and incarnation of this process of solar initiation.

He said what we call sunspot cycles are pulsations of the minds of the solar masters, the Ahau Kin who dwell fifth-dimensional in the core of the Sun. In The Mayan Factor, he describes how sunspots are carriers of information from different star systems and other dimensions that reach the noosphere and biosphere of the Earth and the rest of the planet.

The purpose of humans, then, is to serve as an intermediary between Earth and Sun. Earth needs synchronized intelligence to place it in more conscious relation to the Sun and the galaxy as a whole, or the Sun may need a planetary body to consciously ground galactic information it is receiving from the inner core and/or from more evolved star systems.

As we anchor to the inner Sun, we become oriented in deeper realizations, including the awareness of the many dimensional overlays within and around us. The deeper we relax into the Present Moment, the more doorways of knowledge open from within.

Also very interesting to note that Shadi, Resonant Wizard, one of our kin in this 9-week pilot program lives in Saudi Arabia and went to Mecca today to pray for peace at 13:20 EST on White Planetary Mirror. Today our psi chrono is Blue Lunar Hand, signature of Mother Tynetta Muhammad.

The Prophet Muhammad was a contemporary of Pacal Votan. There are 1320 years between the death of the Prophet Muhammad in 632 and the discovery of the tomb of Pacal Votan. Dr. Jose Arguelles had done extensive research comparing the Mayan 0-19 code with the 19 code of the Quran, which culminated in a document called, Holy Quran and the Law of Time, 19=260.

Muhammad (AD 570-632) Eastern Hemisphere-Old World.
    Legacy of the Holy Quran, basis of the cosmopolitan world religion, Islam.
    Pacal Votan (AD 603-683) Western Hemisphere-New World.
    Monumental tomb whose legacy is the Telektonon Prophecy and the Law of Time.

“Verily in the heavens and the earth, are Signs for those who believe.” 45.3,Quran.

img_20201102_121103_041-1Download
    img_20201102_121058_500Download
    SHARE THIS:
    Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)More

RELATED
    Synchronicity and Prophetic Numbers
    With 50 comments
    13 Moon Calendar: Key to Alternate Universe
    With 26 comments
    Galactic Maya Return
    With 24 comments
    This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Stephanie South. Bookmark the permalink.
    6 THOUGHTS ON “9 WEEKS OF TRANSFORMATION TO 2021”
    Adrian on 2 November, 2020 at 22:32 said:
    I met you and VV on kin 216 @ the Call of the Condor and 3 years later I arrived to Epuyen Peace Garden on kin 18, 3 days before your arrival there on kin 21 All In Sync!

It feels great to be sharing this human noospheric battery around Velatropa 24.3 while opening the 9 time dimensions with all these amazing planetary kin.

UMB: Unity of Mind and Body

Thanks

Thanks
    15 to 28 dec, dragon wavespell, tisa a goodie dear Vasumi shares

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Valium is a good idea, methinks
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2020)

Thanks
    Mmm any form of natural time can be difficult NAP, especially a life lived out of natural time, gosh i remember the shocks to my unnatural personage.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (15th December 2020)

Thanks
    Post navigation← Previous
    Inner Earth: Number Synchronicity
    Posted on 24 April, 2021
    In a world that seeks to divide us, the Synchronic Order Unites us All.

This series of synchronic reflections that activated on Kin 120: Yellow Electric Sun while visiting Mount Shasta. This day, Planetary Moon 10, began the 65-day cycle of the Season of Enlightenment (April 13, 2021).

This cycle concludes on Kin 184 (June 16, 2021) one day after the 69th anniversary of the discovery of the tomb of Pacal Votan.

Use these synchronicities as a jumping off point for further decodement of your own journey and world unfoldments.

As I write this, it is the 20th day of the Planetary Moon (April 23, 2021), White Cosmic Dog. This is the 113th day of the Gregorian year (3-11) backward.

This day is also 13 months and 13 days ago or 1 year and 44 days since lockdown began on 3-11-20: White Galactic Wind.

White Cosmic Dog is Kin 130 and is located at the center of the 260-day Harmonic Module (Tzolkin). This is also known as the mystic column, the 33rd harmonic, the void harmonic. This day also concludes the 13-day Mirror Wavespell of Endlessness.

Its guide is White Cosmic Wizard: Kin 234, the signature of Carl Jung, who coined the word “synchronicity.”

Two days prior, the “Queen”, Kin 33, celebrated her 95th birthday on Yellow Spectral Star, Kin 128 (April 21, 2021).

This was the 111th day of the year. 111 is my current address, having moved in on Kin 111 (Samhain, 2019). The following day was November 1 (11-1).

This past Easter Sunday was Kin 111.

Yellow Spectral Star, Kin 128, also coded the 66th anniversary of the opening of the tomb of Pacal Votan (June 15, 2018). 66 = 33 x 2. This day was especially significant, as Kin 113 and myself landed in Bucharest on our way to the “inner earth” of Transylvania.

66 steps descend the Pyramid of Inscriptions into Pacal’s sarcophagus in Palenque. 66 = 6 x 11—the power of the six symbolizes the coming Sixth Sun, awakened Solar Consciousness.’

99 is 66 upside down. Prince Philip died at age 99 on the 99th day of the year on 6th day of the 10th (Planetary) Moon (April 9, 2021). Solar Moon 17 was the 10th year anniversary of Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan’s passing on Kin 99 (March 23, 2021). (Not that I am a royal fan, but synchronicity is still interesting).

There are 66 days between April 30, 2021, and the 4th of July, 2021, kin 202. 202 was my street address in Mt. Shasta, prior to 111.

July 4 is the 185th day of the Gregorian year. This day is 245 years since 1776, the commemoration of the Declaration of Independence in the United States. Kin 245 is the psi chrono of that day. And the kin equivalent is 96.

Kin 95 codes this year’s total Solar Eclipse on Overtone Moon 20, Kin 95 (December 4, 2021). This eclipse will come to Antarctica and will be a powerful time.

The following day, Kin 96, will be one spin since I had the Dream of the inner Earth on the morning of kin 96, Equinox (March 20, 2021). This day will also be the 15th year anniversary of the “alchemical wedding” (See The Uninscribed: Inititiation into the Heart of Time).

Inner Earth Equinox Dream, Kin 96

I awoke to an intricate dream of inner earth beings on Equinox, Kin 96 (March 20,2021).

In the dream, I was giving an intimate talk at someone’s large house in the forest. Two very unusual beings entered the room. They were familiar, yet strange, polite, and attentive. They had a powerful presence. They were unusual looking, and both felt to be female, but with an androgynous quality.

As I spoke, they telepathically flashed images of what I understood as the inner Earth. I saw many crystals, in particular amethysts and flowing streams of pure water.

I finally got into a room with them, and they were eager to communicate. They opened their mouth to speak, and at first, though their lips were moving, I heard nothing. They seemed to struggle to form words into earth language. I intuited that it was not easy for them to hold form in the density of this surface plane.

The sound vibrations increased in frequency and I saw several spheres, and within them I saw new worlds emerge, beautiful landscapes and structures. I felt excited, as they continued to demonstrate how worlds are created through sound vibration. But there was– Something ELSE that they were communicating–and I am still trying to recall it even as I write.

When I woke up, I felt to simplify 3D activity as much as possible for the Lunar Storm year in order to be more receptive to what is coming.

24 days Later: Yellow Electric Sun: Mount Shasta

24 days after the dream, I traveled to Mt. Shasta on Kin 120: Yellow Electric Sun. My purpose was to clear out a storage unit. But the day felt to be a continuation of the equinox dream. Many memory circuits and synchronic weavings began to occur.

My storage number is 52. Nelektra, Kin 227, has storage unit number 19 at the same place. So 19 and 52. 1952 is the year of the opening of the Tomb of Pacal Votan.

19 + 52 = 71.

Valum Votan was age 71 when he last visited Mt. Shasta on Kin 117-118 (August 3-4, 2010).

On Kin 117, Red Cosmic Earth Votan and I were in Mt. Shasta and had a simultaneous experience of being taken to the inner Earth. (This was 1.23.1.9. Overtone moon year. TFI 1443, BMU 120). https://1320frequencyshift.com/2012/...he-time-shift/

The final day Valum Votan was in the United States was Blue Lunar Storm, kin 119 (August 5, 2010), this year’s signature (2020-2021).

This day was the 11th day of the Magnetic Moon, written 1.11.

Jacob, Kin 201, director of communication for FLT and his wife Kelly, Kin 240, drove us to the airport that day as we made our journey home from Portland, Oregon, to Melbourne, Australia. 201 + 240 = 441.

The four of us added to kin 117: Cosmic Earth, the day the Dream of the 441 first came to Votan, four spins prior.

Jacob was born on the 119th day of the Gregorian year (April 29) on kin 201.

Synchronically, 145 Days before the lockdown began, there was a pandemic simulation exercise in New York called Event 201 on October 18, 2019, Kin 98. It was organized by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Also interesting to note that Pope Francis lives in suite 201 of the Vatican guesthouse.

Back to Mt. Shasta on Kin 120

After clearing items in storage on Electric Sun, Kin 72 and I went to lunch in downtown Shasta. Sitting at the restaurant, I felt a spontaneous and immediate shift of consciousness and full vertical alignment of the spinal column. It felt as though I was both sinking deep within my body and expanding outward, though I was still present in 3D.

Suddenly I could see inside the Earth, though than purely physical, it felt more interdimensional. I felt the Presence of the two beings from my Dream a few weeks prior, who seemed to have guided me there.

I became aware of multiple realities within the Earth simultaneously. The main message was to learn to LISTEN in a new way—unfiltered Listening. To hear requires letting go at the core and embodying full Presence. Any bias creates static, and communication becomes distorted.

Pure attunement transcends all. Memory that No one has ever done anything “to” anyone. Those are old victim programs, keeping us in duality. As long as these tapes are playing, we will see no justice in 3D. Release artificial mental inserts designed to distract us from Hearing. Get out of the way. Allow clearing.

The beings pointed to a stream of flowing crystalline water. So pure. They told me this represents our Blood and its purification. Blood is Key to understanding the paradigm “time is money.” Blood is the actual currency, not green paper.

Fire and Blood.

Water and Sky.

Unravel the mystery from On High.

Purification of BLOOD is key. I saw seas of Blood flowing. What is Blood? What is Water? To open into inner time/inner earth, we have to become like structured water.

To enter the new Earth is to enter ourselves wholly for the First Time—which was the original vision at the tomb of the Red Queen (see The Uninscribed).

WE ARE the NEW (Timeship) Earth: a Re-coding and Transmutation is taking place.

Transmute Perception. Only by transmutation of Perception will REALITY change.

We paid our bill, which was $33.33. I recalled to Kin 72 that Votan took me to Shasta for 3 days retreat for my 33rd birthday in the Yellow Cosmic Seed Year (2006).

After Shasta, we stopped at the home of Kin 24. I told her about the experience, and the dream 24 days prior. As I was leaving, the local taxi passed by with its phone number in large numbers: 333-3333.

Also, the 24 awakened my memory to an earlier synchronic practice: Cubing the 24 Elder Futhark Runes. The key to this practice is to synchronize the psi bank with the inner Earth and awaken the noosphere (see Star Travelers Almanac of Synchronicity).

More Number Magic

Planetary Moon 27, April 30, is the 120th day of the year. It is also one of the eight sabbats. This day will be kin 137: Red Resonant Earth, also known as Ah vuc ti kab, Lord of the Center of the Earth. It will also be the 66th birthday of N’Elektra, Kin 227. Beltane follows this day.

There are 42 days between Equinox and Beltane. 42 backwards is 24. . There were 42 years (21 x 2) between the discovery of the tomb of Pacal Votan and the tomb of the Red Queen. Harmonic Convergence came 42 years after the bombing of Hiroshima. In the Bible, the number 42 is often given, as it is approximately 1260 days.

Also, there were 137 days between the 3-11-20 shutdown and the Day out of Time, July 25, 2020, Magnetic Mirror, Kin 118. And on and on

The synchronic order of fourth-dimensional reality is both a heightened quality of experience and the whole system of universal order manifest in any given “Now.” Synchronic order is the natural condition of synchronicity and is to the fourth dimension what gravity is to the third. Valum Votan, Rinri Project Volume 1, Number 3.

Post navigation← Previous
    Inner Earth: Number Synchronicity
    Posted on 24 April, 2021
    In a world that seeks to divide us, the Synchronic Order Unites us All.

This series of synchronic reflections that activated on Kin 120: Yellow Electric Sun while visiting Mount Shasta. This day, Planetary Moon 10, began the 65-day cycle of the Season of Enlightenment (April 13, 2021).

This cycle concludes on Kin 184 (June 16, 2021) one day after the 69th anniversary of the discovery of the tomb of Pacal Votan.

Use these synchronicities as a jumping off point for further decodement of your own journey and world unfoldments.

As I write this, it is the 20th day of the Planetary Moon (April 23, 2021), White Cosmic Dog. This is the 113th day of the Gregorian year (3-11) backward.

This day is also 13 months and 13 days ago or 1 year and 44 days since lockdown began on 3-11-20: White Galactic Wind.

White Cosmic Dog is Kin 130 and is located at the center of the 260-day Harmonic Module (Tzolkin). This is also known as the mystic column, the 33rd harmonic, the void harmonic. This day also concludes the 13-day Mirror Wavespell of Endlessness.

Its guide is White Cosmic Wizard: Kin 234, the signature of Carl Jung, who coined the word “synchronicity.”

Two days prior, the “Queen”, Kin 33, celebrated her 95th birthday on Yellow Spectral Star, Kin 128 (April 21, 2021).

This was the 111th day of the year. 111 is my current address, having moved in on Kin 111 (Samhain, 2019). The following day was November 1 (11-1).

This past Easter Sunday was Kin 111.

Yellow Spectral Star, Kin 128, also coded the 66th anniversary of the opening of the tomb of Pacal Votan (June 15, 2018). 66 = 33 x 2. This day was especially significant, as Kin 113 and myself landed in Bucharest on our way to the “inner earth” of Transylvania.

66 steps descend the Pyramid of Inscriptions into Pacal’s sarcophagus in Palenque. 66 = 6 x 11—the power of the six symbolizes the coming Sixth Sun, awakened Solar Consciousness.’

99 is 66 upside down. Prince Philip died at age 99 on the 99th day of the year on 6th day of the 10th (Planetary) Moon (April 9, 2021). Solar Moon 17 was the 10th year anniversary of Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan’s passing on Kin 99 (March 23, 2021). (Not that I am a royal fan, but synchronicity is still interesting).

There are 66 days between April 30, 2021, and the 4th of July, 2021, kin 202. 202 was my street address in Mt. Shasta, prior to 111.

July 4 is the 185th day of the Gregorian year. This day is 245 years since 1776, the commemoration of the Declaration of Independence in the United States. Kin 245 is the psi chrono of that day. And the kin equivalent is 96.

Kin 95 codes this year’s total Solar Eclipse on Overtone Moon 20, Kin 95 (December 4, 2021). This eclipse will come to Antarctica and will be a powerful time.

The following day, Kin 96, will be one spin since I had the Dream of the inner Earth on the morning of kin 96, Equinox (March 20, 2021). This day will also be the 15th year anniversary of the “alchemical wedding” (See The Uninscribed: Inititiation into the Heart of Time).

Inner Earth Equinox Dream, Kin 96

I awoke to an intricate dream of inner earth beings on Equinox, Kin 96 (March 20,2021).

In the dream, I was giving an intimate talk at someone’s large house in the forest. Two very unusual beings entered the room. They were familiar, yet strange, polite, and attentive. They had a powerful presence. They were unusual looking, and both felt to be female, but with an androgynous quality.

As I spoke, they telepathically flashed images of what I understood as the inner Earth. I saw many crystals, in particular amethysts and flowing streams of pure water.

I finally got into a room with them, and they were eager to communicate. They opened their mouth to speak, and at first, though their lips were moving, I heard nothing. They seemed to struggle to form words into earth language. I intuited that it was not easy for them to hold form in the density of this surface plane.

The sound vibrations increased in frequency and I saw several spheres, and within them I saw new worlds emerge, beautiful landscapes and structures. I felt excited, as they continued to demonstrate how worlds are created through sound vibration. But there was– Something ELSE that they were communicating–and I am still trying to recall it even as I write.

When I woke up, I felt to simplify 3D activity as much as possible for the Lunar Storm year in order to be more receptive to what is coming.

24 days Later: Yellow Electric Sun: Mount Shasta

24 days after the dream, I traveled to Mt. Shasta on Kin 120: Yellow Electric Sun. My purpose was to clear out a storage unit. But the day felt to be a continuation of the equinox dream. Many memory circuits and synchronic weavings began to occur.

My storage number is 52. Nelektra, Kin 227, has storage unit number 19 at the same place. So 19 and 52. 1952 is the year of the opening of the Tomb of Pacal Votan.

19 + 52 = 71.

Valum Votan was age 71 when he last visited Mt. Shasta on Kin 117-118 (August 3-4, 2010).

On Kin 117, Red Cosmic Earth Votan and I were in Mt. Shasta and had a simultaneous experience of being taken to the inner Earth. (This was 1.23.1.9. Overtone moon year. TFI 1443, BMU 120). https://1320frequencyshift.com/2012/02/14/subterranean-cities-and-the-time-shift/

The final day Valum Votan was in the United States was Blue Lunar Storm, kin 119 (August 5, 2010), this year’s signature (2020-2021).

This day was the 11th day of the Magnetic Moon, written 1.11.

Jacob, Kin 201, director of communication for FLT and his wife Kelly, Kin 240, drove us to the airport that day as we made our journey home from Portland, Oregon, to Melbourne, Australia. 201 + 240 = 441.

The four of us added to kin 117: Cosmic Earth, the day the Dream of the 441 first came to Votan, four spins prior.

Jacob was born on the 119th day of the Gregorian year (April 29) on kin 201.

Synchronically, 145 Days before the lockdown began, there was a pandemic simulation exercise in New York called Event 201 on October 18, 2019, Kin 98. It was organized by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Also interesting to note that Pope Francis lives in suite 201 of the Vatican guesthouse.

Back to Mt. Shasta on Kin 120

After clearing items in storage on Electric Sun, Kin 72 and I went to lunch in downtown Shasta. Sitting at the restaurant, I felt a spontaneous and immediate shift of consciousness and full vertical alignment of the spinal column. It felt as though I was both sinking deep within my body and expanding outward, though I was still present in 3D.

Suddenly I could see inside the Earth, though than purely physical, it felt more interdimensional. I felt the Presence of the two beings from my Dream a few weeks prior, who seemed to have guided me there.

I became aware of multiple realities within the Earth simultaneously. The main message was to learn to LISTEN in a new way—unfiltered Listening. To hear requires letting go at the core and embodying full Presence. Any bias creates static, and communication becomes distorted.

Pure attunement transcends all. Memory that No one has ever done anything “to” anyone. Those are old victim programs, keeping us in duality. As long as these tapes are playing, we will see no justice in 3D. Release artificial mental inserts designed to distract us from Hearing. Get out of the way. Allow clearing.

The beings pointed to a stream of flowing crystalline water. So pure. They told me this represents our Blood and its purification. Blood is Key to understanding the paradigm “time is money.” Blood is the actual currency, not green paper.

Fire and Blood.

Water and Sky.

Unravel the mystery from On High.

Purification of BLOOD is key. I saw seas of Blood flowing. What is Blood? What is Water? To open into inner time/inner earth, we have to become like structured water.

To enter the new Earth is to enter ourselves wholly for the First Time—which was the original vision at the tomb of the Red Queen (see The Uninscribed).

WE ARE the NEW (Timeship) Earth: a Re-coding and Transmutation is taking place.

Transmute Perception. Only by transmutation of Perception will REALITY change.

We paid our bill, which was $33.33. I recalled to Kin 72 that Votan took me to Shasta for 3 days retreat for my 33rd birthday in the Yellow Cosmic Seed Year (2006).

After Shasta, we stopped at the home of Kin 24. I told her about the experience, and the dream 24 days prior. As I was leaving, the local taxi passed by with its phone number in large numbers: 333-3333.

Also, the 24 awakened my memory to an earlier synchronic practice: Cubing the 24 Elder Futhark Runes. The key to this practice is to synchronize the psi bank with the inner Earth and awaken the noosphere (see Star Travelers Almanac of Synchronicity).

More Number Magic

Planetary Moon 27, April 30, is the 120th day of the year. It is also one of the eight sabbats. This day will be kin 137: Red Resonant Earth, also known as Ah vuc ti kab, Lord of the Center of the Earth. It will also be the 66th birthday of N’Elektra, Kin 227. Beltane follows this day.

There are 42 days between Equinox and Beltane. 42 backwards is 24. . There were 42 years (21 x 2) between the discovery of the tomb of Pacal Votan and the tomb of the Red Queen. Harmonic Convergence came 42 years after the bombing of Hiroshima. In the Bible, the number 42 is often given, as it is approximately 1260 days.

Also, there were 137 days between the 3-11-20 shutdown and the Day out of Time, July 25, 2020, Magnetic Mirror, Kin 118. And on and on

The synchronic order of fourth-dimensional reality is both a heightened quality of experience and the whole system of universal order manifest in any given “Now.” Synchronic order is the natural condition of synchronicity and is to the fourth dimension what gravity is to the third. Valum Votan, Rinri Project Volume 1, Number 3.

Thanks
    Happy DOOT day to all, we leave blue luna storm ( and indeed it was and move into yellow electric seed , nice nice ).

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th July 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Happy DOOT day to all, we leave blue luna storm ( and indeed it was and move into yellow electric seed , nice nice ).

In Wizard wavespell atm > Also Mirror energy crazy atm