Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1320 Material

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Of course lol.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    Wow stuff imo > as usual the graphics most important and this link goes there > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2019/...and-symbolism/

The start > Notre Dame: Synchronicity and Symbolism

Sessions

Links

Archive

Books

Notre Dame: Synchronicity and Symbolism

Posted on 16 April, 2019

1.31.10.12: Yellow Electric Human, Kin 172

A wave of sadness rippled through the planetary body today as we watched the magnificent cathedral of Notre Dame go up in flames on Planetary Moon 12, Kin 172: Yellow Electric Human/April 15, 2019.

The significance of the destruction of this ancient icon will continue to unfold and much will be written in the coming days and years to come. But no matter the cause or case, this was a time released event that is a deeply coded synchronic punctuation mark.

Much could be said, but for the sake of this particular blog entry I will lay out some synchronic skeleton keys for others to unlock and decode.

This Kin 172 will recur in 260 days on Gregorian New Years Eve, December 31, 2019.

The cathedral structure was completed in 1260, one-hundred years from when its construction first started. It was remodeled in the thirteenth century and partially restored in the nineteenth century, with many codings and subtle keys held within its framework.

—Magnetic Moon 3: Red Cosmic Dragon, Year of Blue Spectral Storm. July 28, 2016. Photo by Kin 218.

13 thousand oak trees were used in the construction of the cathedral, and originally there were 28 statues along the main facade. (these were decapitated in 1793 in the French Revolution)

The interior space of the cathedral is 108-feet.

The spire, which was originally built as a bell tower, and has been standing since 1852.

Also, there are 140 steps leading up the bell tower.

The spire was adorned with copper statues of the 12 apostles of the New Testament.
    Christ is the hidden 13.

This iconic Catholic landmark went up in flames six days before Easter Sunday, resurrection on April 21: White Solar Mirror, Kin 178.

Note on the 13-Moon calendar, the Easter psi chrono unit is Yellow Overtone Sun, Kin 200, signifying the redemption of the 7th lost generation.

During the time of the fire, the Cathedral was in process of being reconstructed at an estimated cost of 169 million, as reported by the New York Times.

Kin 169 codes this Red Cosmic Moon year, with its affirmaiton: “I endure in order to purify.”

13 x 13 = 169.

Simultaneously to the burning of the Cathedral was a fire at revered Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem.

As of April 15 there are 101 days left in this Red Cosmic Moon Year that concludes on Kin 13 with the Day out of Time, July 25, 2019 (join us in Teotihuacan, Mexico!).

—mary magdeline statue notre dame

13 is the number associated with the sacred feminine, as well as the serpent. Notre Dame, means “Our Lady” in French and is said to be dedicated to Mother Mary. Though many believe that this and other significant Gothic structures throughout Europe were actually dedicated to Mary Magdeline, Jesus’ consort.

The mysterious 13-part Le Serpent Rouge (Red Serpent) also hints at this.

This document relating to Rennes-le-Château appeared in the Bibliothèque Nationale de France in 1967, but its origins are a mystery. Each verse is named after the 12 signs of the zodiac, and with an extra sign Opiuchus, the serpent-bearer to make 13.

It is verse 7 associated with Leo that mentions Magdeline and Notre Dame. Here is the full verse:

I am aware of the scent of the perfume which impregnates the sepulchre of the one I must release. Long ago, her name was Isis, Queen of the benevolent springs: COME TO ME ALL YOU WHO LABOR AND ARE HEAVY LADEN AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST. Others know her as Magdeline with the celebrated vase full of healing balm. The initiates know her to be NOTRE DAME de CROSS.

April 15 is the 105th day of the Gregorian year. Kin 105 is Red Magnetic Serpent.

Red is also the color of flames that engulfed the Cathedral. It is also the color associated with Magdeline, as is the skull and alabastar jar.The cathedral contained three Rose windows, one of which was supposed to be the biggest glass window in the world produced in the 13th century.

Since the fire at Notre Dame occurred in the fire sign of Aries, I was drawn to read the entry for Aries in Le Serpent Rouge:

“In my arduous search I was trying to hack away with my sword through the dense vegetation of the woods. I wanted to reach the place of the “Sleeping Beauty” in which some poets can see the Queen of a lost Kingdom. Desparate to find the way, I was aided by the parchments of my friend, they were for me like the thread of Ariadne.”

See previous blog: https://1320frequencyshift.com/2014/...es-le-chateau/

It also must be noted that in 1909 the courageous Joan of Arc was beatified in the Notre Dame cathedral by Pope Pius X.

Crown of Thorns

Notre Dame is known for its Good Friday ritual when people from all over the world flock to kiss the crown of thorns. The Crown of Thorns, along with other relics of “Christ’s Passion” were allegedly bought by King Louis from the Latin Emperor of Constantinople.

This crown, along with other relics, was apparently saved from the fire.

32 years ago, The Mayan Factor: Path Beyond Technology was released on Good Friday, April 17, 1987, Kin 194: White Crystal Wizard. This initiated the path of the Galactic Maya.

Note that Kin 194 is also the signature of the opening of Temple 13, the tomb of the Red Queen, in Palenque, Mexico.

Those who follow synchronotron know that today’s telepathic frequency index is 1326 (13 + 13 = 26). And the kin equivelent is 26: White Cosmic Worldbridger, which is the 13th of 13 clear signs on the tomb lid of Pacal Votan. The base matrix unit is 3 and falls in the fourth time dimension of the Cosmic Cube in the Sirian forcefield.

—Portal of the Last Judgment. Magnetic Moon 3: Red Cosmic Dragon, Year of Blue Spectral Storm. July 28, 2016. Photo by Kin 21

144 Days to Star Remembrance

With 29 comments

812 Days to Solar Consciousness

With 34 comments

OMA and Bosnia Pyramid Healing Journey

With 20 comments

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Electric Serpent. Bookmark the permalink.

17 thoughts on “Notre Dame: Synchronicity and Symbolism”

Pingback: Arde Notre Dame y revela la profecía de NosdraDamus de las Buenas Nuevas | Xochipilli * Red de Arte Planetaria

ChanValum on 16 April, 2019 at 09:19 said:

While there are 260 days in one Galactic Spin/Harmonic Cycle, there are 365 (364+1) days per one 1Solar/13Moon Cycle, so there is a 105-day difference between the two Natural Timing programs that coordinate the Synchronic Order: 13:20 (260) and 13:28 (364+1). April 15th seems to be then a sort of hidden coordinating factor within the gregorian count…
    15th April 1452 Birth of Leonardo Da Vinci

15th April 1856 Death of Abraham Lincoln

15th April 1912 Titanic sinks

15th April 1935 Birth of Banner of Peace – Roerich Peace Pact Signature by 22 nations

15th April 2001 Rare Venus alignment on “Native American Easter” on 1 Reed,
    (Quetzalcoatl meets Jesus) by Mormon John Pratt
    https://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs...0NjVR4paEleulU

15th April World ART day
    15th April US TAX Day

Timetravel to April 15 2014 and you will find the FIRST of 4 BLOOD MOONS (4 Moon 169 13×13) happening on Kin 167 while this year is Kin 172 on April 15 EXACTLY 5 Years and 5 Kins later Notre Dame of our Lady is on fire.

“THEREFORE:
    The Prophetic 4 Blood Moon Tetrad/Quatrain cycle of 2014-2015 OPENS EXACTLY 260 days after the Grand Sextile Alignment of 7.29.2013, synchronizing with the Heliacal Rising of Sirius @ Mekka and right on Da Vinci’s 562nd SOLAR RETURN…
    …and CLOSES one day after Da Vinci’s 637th GALACTIC RETURN
    with KIN178 or 177+1 (Frequency of DaVinci’s ReBirth) marking the day of the LAST BloodMoon Eclipse from 2014-2015 Tetrad.
    THE HOLOGRAPHIC HEALING OF THE FEMININE MATRIX
    “169 = 13 x 13.
 13 is the key number to the divine feminine matrix.”
    “The name “Red Queen” is not indicating Queen in the conventional sense. It does not signify a hierarchy or a rulership. Not at all. It is a CODE and time release program, a terma, symbolized by number 13” Stephanie South, Red Queen Unveiling the Feminine Matrix: Isis, Inanna and Islam
    Electric Update: We are the Galactic Seeds
    As presented by Red Queen on her blog “Unveiling the Feminine Matrix: Isis, Inanna and Islam” when adding the KIN/Galactic Time Frequencies of the 4 Blood Moons we get yet another KEY frequency: 169 ~ 13MOON”

It was all prophetic decoded and set into ART already 5 years ago by Agent 113, please have a look at his two and probably many more blogs on the divine feminine and 4 Blood Moons:
    Second part of blog:
    http://galacticspacebook.com/profile...jHg5__BZvyw1Ow

And this on 4 Blood Moons with extraordinary grafics:
    http://galacticspacebook.com/profile...1AIZy2i3cSVFs0

Reply ↓

Electric Serpent
    on 16 April, 2019 at 18:29 said:

excellent info jannis…thanks so much for this!

Reply ↓

Marian B.
    on 17 April, 2019 at 08:18 said:

Thank you very much, ChanValum, that’s a whole lot of food for thought to digest.
    Very helpful to see the bigger picture and to enjoy the inspiration of the living patterns of life connecting us all. And yes, when I heard of the fire in the Notre Dame, on a classical radio program in the UK, yesterday morning, I felt a deep wave of sadness moving through me, a feeling of deep significance and meaning. In the early morning of that day I’d opened a little jewel box and found a ring in the form of a snake, in silver. I chose to wear it again and in Stephanie’s blogpost I read that the 13 is connected to the snake and the sacred feminine. No wonder I’m in wonder

The smile in the heart is what connects us here, with the entrance in the 5th dimension. I feel and experience this as a Cosmic Star. Thank you, Red Queen.

Lamat Ox Lahun Kin 208.

Reply ↓

xochipilli on 16 April, 2019 at 09:36 said:

Thank you <3 great work! I invite you to read my report and the Nostradamus prophecy!
    https://xochipilli.blog/2019/04/16/a...buenas-nuevas/

Reply ↓

Electric Serpent
    on 16 April, 2019 at 18:31 said:

great report xochipilli! just translated it

Reply ↓

Pingback: Notre Dame: Synchronicity and Symbolism — 13:20 FREQUENCY SHIFT | Blue Dragon Journal

Afiya on 16 April, 2019 at 12:45 said:

Wow! Much to Take in. Thank You
    -Kin 50 Afiya

Reply ↓

Linda and Travis Lord on 16 April, 2019 at 15:45 said:

Thanks for this incite. You’re right on with this post. Calendar referendum 2020!

Reply ↓

caban13 on 16 April, 2019 at 18:55 said:

Thank you so much!
    Translated and republished here:
    https://www.pan-portugal.com/blogs/r...-e-simbolismo/

Reply ↓

marjon205 on 16 April, 2019 at 19:46 said:

Good information Stephanie, thank you! I knew something was up with this fire…
    Tip: In a link it’s better not to add the codes after “html”, so in this case fbclid=IwAR1RVeTpybg0fnSgrvEiyQREwpdwrH4svUYuB_Ufr iYciZXABQMRoTjdbnE… because that makes it owned by Facebook (fb) and difficult or impossible for people to open the link.

Reply ↓

Electric Serpent
    on 17 April, 2019 at 03:58 said:

thanks for that tip marjon!

Reply ↓

Marian B.
    on 17 April, 2019 at 08:24 said:

Ola la, I believe we meet as Dutch kin here, Marjon. I remember your signature. KIN 205. Am I right? You know me as Marian van der Veen KIN 208. The Tzolkintoy designer. Your tip is useful, thank you!

Reply ↓

caban13 on 17 April, 2019 at 09:35 said:

Is true, it is better to clear anything following the ?
    In this case the links become:
    http://galacticspacebook.com/profile...peace-of-art-2
    http://galacticspacebook.com/profile...6-the-christed

Reply ↓

shirley coventry on 18 April, 2019 at 02:47 said:

I am going to enjoy feasting on this post from Eiectric Serpent and everyone’s comments over this Easter period and really take it all in. .. there is nothing that is not in and of synchronic order, and I wish everyone on the plan-et could understand this.

Blessings to all
    107 Shirley

Reply ↓

Rafael Afghaen Draemwaever on 18 April, 2019 at 07:46 said:

this is soooo on the dot. semana santa! hallelujah, quan jin goddess of mercy bless us all. bye bye quazimodo 21 years to go 21 years to go… can u feel the glow and flow… 21 years to go 2 1 0…. 21 years to go 0 1 2 here we grow…
    blessings of light from the waters of creation, santa fe, andalucia, iberia, warrior bioreg. bless bliss psys

Reply ↓

Alex on 18 April, 2019 at 11:10 said:

Take a look ! Today Corey’s signature K.175 (Blue Avian empath)
    https://www.exopolitics.org/preparin...aAAI7jwNiIWR_o
    Kin 7
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 19th April 2019 at 10:28. Reason: cleaned up post a bit

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th April 2019), Elen (19th April 2019)

Thanks

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th July 2019), Elen (21st May 2019), Emil El Zapato (18th May 2019)

Thanks
    Xlent share from this lady >

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (23rd May 2019), Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2019)

Thanks

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd May 2019), Elen (23rd May 2019), Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2019)

Thanks
    Here is the start, please got to link https://1320frequencyshift.com/2019/...7-light-gates/ due to graphics and better understandable inter resonants

Mexico: 2005-2019 – 7 Caves and 7 Light Gates

Posted on 6 June, 2019

The future is encoded in the past.

Our job is to remember the future.

This is the mission of our upcoming journey to Palenque and Teotihuacan.

Palenque: 20 July – 23 July. Cosmic Moon 24-27: Kin 8-11 Teotihuacan: July 26. Magnetic Moon 1: Kin 14.

There are two separate events. People can choose one or both, or just join us at the Free Day out of Time event at the pyramids on Kin 13: July 25, 2019.

Our four days in Palenque is a journey of memory retrieval and inner transformation that includes a sacred cacao ceremony, as well as a galactic renaissance ceremony activating the stories and songs of tomorrow. If we listen closely, we might hear the whispers of our interplanetary origin. https://lawoftime.org/news/a-call-fo...-oma-palenque/

This will be followed by a Day out of Time ceremonial march for peace, water ceremony and rainbow bridge meditation at Teotihuacan on Kin 13: July 25, 2019.

Galactic New Year: Magnetic Moon 1, Kin 14. July 26, 2019

Our Galactic New Year event in Teotihuacan: Encoding the Future, will feature several diverse speakers who will invoke the future of community, future of medicine, future of free energy, future of science, future of social organization, and the future of inner technology (holomind perceiver). https://lawoftime.org/news/encoding-...lactic-future/

Wherever you may find yourself on this day, we encourage you to envision and speak the future that you wish to see. Take a day out of the cybersphere if possible.

Teotihuacan

The Avenue of the Dead is the main street of Teotihuacan, and stretches more than 2 miles and contains 3 major pyramid complexes: Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Moon, and Temple of the Feathered Serpent (Quetzalcoatl).

Encoding the Future will be held at a venue on the Avenue of the Dead, near the entrance of the Temple of the Feathered Serpent.

Mexican prophet Quetzalcoatl is associated with the feathered serpent, symbolizing the merging of heaven and earth.

Quetzalcoatl also represents the inner transformation that has to be undergone to attain higher wisdom and is often associated with the return of Christ.

—By the time the Baktun of the Maya (435-830), Teotihuacan was an unrivaled metropolis, possibly the biggest city in the world at that time. Population of over 200,000 people.

The Pyramid of the Sun is the tallest pyramid in Mexico and is built on top of a mysterious cave. It also has the same base measurement as the Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt. Both Egyptians and Mayans recognized long ago that July 26 correlates as a starting point of the heliacal rising of the star Sirius.

Synchronic Number 14

The Moon waxes and wanes, each for 14 days.

Jose Arguelles was age 14 when he had his first vision atop the Pyramid of the Sun in 1953. 53 is the number associated with Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent, symbolizing the merging of heaven and earth. See previous blog: https://1320frequencyshift.com/2012/...ose-arguelles/

This year’s Galactic New Year day is on Kin 14 next to the Temple of the Feathered Serpent.

In 2014 archeologists discovered liquid mercury in a subterranean chamber beneath the Temple of the Feathered Serpent, which they speculate may lead to royal tombs.

20 + 14 = 34. Kin 34: White Galactic Wizard, began the 13 Moon Dreamspell count July 26, 1987.

Twenty days after our Encoding the Future event is Kin 34, which is the first Full moon of the Magnetic Wizard year.

The following day we celebrate the 32nd anniversary of Harmonic Convergence (August 16, 1987), that concluded the prophecy of Quetzalcoatl (of which tens of thousands people celebrated at Teotihuacan alone).

The current 14th Dalai Lama is Kin 14.

The number 14 is associated with death and resurrection as connected to the Egyptian goddess Isis, associated with star Sirius.

Isis found her husband Osirus’s body cast up in the Nile river, the place where his brother Set drowned him. Isis hid the body, but Set found it and tore it into 14 parts that were distributed around the country. Isis found and assembled the parts of Osirus who then became god of the underworld.

7 Caves of Tollan-Zuvuya

14 years ago on Rhythmic Moon 9, kin 252 (December 21, 2005), Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan did a ceremony, “the purification of the fifth sun,” at Teotihuacan, which initiated the seven caves of Tollan-Zuvuya.

Each year we would open a different cave symbolizing the seven-year gestation of the new human, homo noosphericus.

The seven caves were: 1) Crystal cave: 13 Seed year; 2) Jade cave: 1 Moon year; 3) Turquoise cave: 2 Wizard year; 4) Obsidian cave: 3 Storm year; 5) Onyx cave: 4 Seed year; 6. Gold cave: 5 Moon year; 7) Silver cave: 6 Wizard year.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Monastery...not monestary...interesting info, though
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2019), Elen (17th June 2019)

Thanks
    https://1320frequencyshift.com/2019/...ve-now-please/

COME ALIVE NOW…
    Posted on 27 June, 2019
    WHY ISN’T EVERYONE WAKING UP?
    OR ARE WE?
    IS THIS LIFE A TRAINING SIMULATION?
    IS EACH CIRCUMSTANCE TAILOR MADE FOR US TO WAKE UP?
    LET’S REFLECT TOGETHER
    OUR CHOICES DETERMINE THE STORY WE LIVE.
    IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO NEXT ALREADY HAPPENED?
    WERE WE IN THE FUTURE BEFORE WE ARRIVED HERE?
    I SPEAK TO YOU FROM THE INNER REALMS.
    MANY ARE NOW BEING GIVEN THE CHOICE WHETHER TO REMAIN IN THIS TIMESPACE CALLED EARTH OR TO MOVE ON. ALL CHOICES ARE OK.
    ALL ENDINGS ARE BEGINNINGS.
    BUT TELL ME, WHY DO WE KEEP REPEATING THE SAME CATASTROPHIC SCRIPTS?
    WHY ARE SOME OF US STILL BUYING INTO THE ILLUSION OF THE EVENING NEWS AND THE ALGORYTHMS OF MACHINE TECHNOLOGY, FORFEITING OUR OWN INNATE GUIDANCE SYSTEM. WHY?
    IS THIS REALITY A CUT AND PASTE SYSTEM? SAME TIME LOOPS. SAME SCRIPT.
    WHY DO WE CONTINUE TO PLAY OUT ANCESTRAL SIMULATIONS? ARE WE TOO AFRAID TO BREAK THE MOLD AND GET OFF THE WHEEL?
    WHEN FEAR PROGRAMS BECOME THE COLLECTIVE BELIEF SYSTEM THEN WE SEE AN UNCONSCIOUS PLAYING OUT OF UNRESOLVED HISTORIES DOMINATING THE “NEWS”…
    PLEASE! LET’S WAKE UP TOGETHER!!!
    FORGIVE EVERYONE!
    FORGIVE YOURSELF!
    WE LOVE YOU!
    LET’S SUPPORT EACH OTHER IN THE NEW.
    THE CHOICE IS: TO EITHER STAY IN A FAMILIAR (AND UNSATISFYING TIME-LOOPED WORLD) OR STEP INTO THE GREAT UNKNOWN.
    YES!
    LET’S BE COURAGEOUS!
    TIME IS SHORT.
    BE WHO YOU ARE.
    NO APOLOGIES.
    IF YOU ARE SWAYED BY LEFT OR RIGHT, YOU HAVE MISSED THE PLOT.
    NO OFFENSE.
    BUT PLEASE REFLECT.
    THE INDOCTRINATION RUNS DEEP.
    DARE TO BE YOU AND NOT CONTROLLED BY WHAT YOU SEE ON A SCREEN.
    KNOW THYSELF.
    EDUCATE THYSELF.
    DON’T FOLLOW THE HERD OF LEFT OR RIGHT.
    WELL YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TO … BUT …
    IF WE LEAN TOO FAR LEFT OR TOO FAR RIGHT, WE LOSE THE MAGIC OF THE MIDDLE WAY.
    THE MIDDLE WAY IS THE NARROW PATH AS DESCRIBED BY BOTH BUDDHISTS AND CHRIST.
    IT IS THE PERFECT BALANCE AND EQUILIBRIUM THAT OPENS TO THE ALL THAT IS.
    NONDUALITY.
    THE SKELETON KEY TO ALL REALITIES.
    TRUTH IS EXPERIENCED IN MANY COLORS ACCORDING TO WHAT ANGLE YOU ARE PEERING THROUGH.
    WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGE OF THE ULTIMATE DEMOCRATIZATION OF THE DIVERGENCE OF CONSCIOUSNESS.
    ALL IS A NECESSARY STAGE SET FOR AN ENTIRELY NEW LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND A NEW PERCEPTiON OF REALITY.
    BUT PLEASE, COME ALIVE!
    WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
    DELETE ENGINEERED PERSONAS OF ALL AFFILIATED IDENTITIES.
    OUR TRUE ESSENCE IS NO-THING WE IDENTIFY WITH.
    ALL IS A STAGE.
    WE ARE THE ACTORS/ACTRESSES OF A COSMIC DRAMA.
    THE COSMOS IS A STATE FOR THE EVOLUTION OF SPIRIT
    NEVERENDING
    IT’S ACTUALLY WONDERFUL WHEN WE
    REMEMBER.
    WE NEED YOU!!!
    WE LOVE YOU!!!
    COME ALIVE!!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Bob (11th July 2019), Dreamtimer (15th July 2019), Elen (11th July 2019), modwiz (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    Just now out >

Encoding the Future-Steering the Timeship
    Posted on 15 July, 2019
    1.31.13.17: White Lunar Wind, Kin 2
    Every moment of choice involves multiple optional pathways into the future.
    This Galactic New Year we are having an event: Encoding the Future and Steering the Timeship.
    This years Day out of Time and Galactic New Year are coded by Mars (Cosmic Skywalker) and Maldek (Magnetic Wizard).
    The main point of the Dreamspell codes and the entire galactic Mayan engineering project is to help keep Earth from the fate of Mars and Maldek and to provide an opportunity to switch tracks into an alternative or parallel reality at an appointed moment in time.
    This is the opportunity we are being afforded this Day out of Time and Galactic New Year.

Our consciousness is a bridge for the re-harmonizing of the planetary crystalline grid. To switch tracks and Encode the Future requires us to break out of our limiting boxes and fragmented thinking into a self-transcendent superconscious identification with the Whole of Totality.
    Timeship Earth
    ‘If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.’ Nikola Tesla
    A Key theme of our Galactic New Year event is Steering the Timeship, and we have some amazing speakers lined up (scroll to bottom).
    Timeship Earth refers to our Planet as a living interdimensional transport vehicle.
    A main purpose of the synchronic order and Dreamspell codes is to remember ourselves as time travelers traveling on not a spaceship, but a timeship.
    This Timeship Earth operates by a set of codes that can be accessed daily through the system of the synchronic order and 13-Moon 28 day calendar.
    This system offers a new vocabulary as we learn to navigate our lives through resonance, frequency, and tones.
    Frequency refers to the rate of vibration. Vibration is the pulsation of waves and intervals. A tone is any sustained frequency.
    According to the Law of Time, all that we see from politics to environmental destruction are but shadows reflecting back what happens when we as a species depart from Nature. Nature emanates from the center Source or the G.O.D. Source.
    Our current world is operating by outmoded forms of corporate and political control governed by artificial intelligence based on an erroneous timing frequency.
    This frequency is designed to keep us distracted from the memory of the Center. The more disconnected from Nature we become the more that amnesia of our true essence sets in. This results in a planetary identity crisis. When this disconnection occurs then we are easily swayed to respond to outer stimulus and preprogrammed matrixes of illusion
    What was unresolved from within is now being brought to the surface of the planet. At this stage, we are witnessing all that is hidden in the deepest reaches of the Underworld being brought to the surface.
    This synchronic order provides a new lens that brings into focus a world of coherence and unity, a resonant matrix within which information transmission is virtually instantaneous.
    “The synchronic order and Law of Time is the accelerated evolution program for this solar totality (13:20). It contains the holographic codes of the New Time that is superimposed over our mechanistically encumbered space (12:60). It has always existed but has been covered over by artificial time constructs that breed false notions of reality.” — Valum Votan
    The Toltecs, who flourished in Mexico before the Aztecs, considered humans to be in a dream state all the time, not just when sleeping.
    Could they be referring to the holographic nature the interdimensional Timeship Earth?
    Is all we see playing out on the planet a holographic replica of different algorithmic permutations?
    What we consider to be Reality are constructs of different thinking layers which permeate the galaxy in holographic bundles. Everyone is at a different stage of development and consciousness and interprets reality accordingly. –Cosmic History, Volume 5
    Current State of Timeship
    “Evil is whatever distracts.” -Frank Kafka
    We are also in the midst of geomagnetic changes and celestial influences that have physical impacts on our bodies and minds.
    Nurturance of our physical vehicle has never been more important as we ride the sometimes turbulent waves of these new energy fields. Our body is a vessel of transmutation. Our body is part of a vast interconnected web. Our body is a transmitting and receiving station. Things can feel strange and unfamilar as we are being pushed out of familiar conditionings into a new way of being: a galactic way of being.
    Our Galactic ally Sham Tok Maru, Kin 68, brilliantly synthesizes the current state of Timeship Earth in a series of briefings. This is a short excerpt:
    “The Veil is thinning, just as if a Balloon too filled with Air, about to Burst… Liars lying, the killing of the Truth where Liars are respected as being sagacious and truth is no longer recognized.

It is the ultimate achievement of Those utilizing Sophistry with that utter control over the Imaginal Universe and is in itself Dark Magic and the Products of its Fruit. It is The Denial Of Soul and the exaltation of Form, ones own form at all cost including the cost of another’s life or soul …

Return to Nature
    Viewing the world strictly through a third-dimensional lens, things can appear bleak. But when we remember that this is all a spiritual journey designed for our learning, we can begin to shift our perception.
    To break out of the time loops of ignorance, violence, destruction, and war requires a spiritual purpose, a conscious return to Universal Principles.
    The first principle to remember is that we are all here for Love. The heart is the compass of the Timeship. The more we love, the better we feel and the more we can learn.
    Sometimes we can even catch glimpses of the light that is behind all of the illusory constructs. And we can begin to envision the spontaneous healing of of all beings through Resonance with the original divine template.
    When we return to this original template then occurs the restructuring of our consciousness that allows us to regain memory of our cosmic origin and recover our lost sensory capabilities that allow our mind to perceive higher dimensions of Light. This is also what is meant by the Return of the People of O.M.A.: Original Matrix Attained.
    The Hindu Vedas teach that at the end of the Kali age that the “practices taught by the Vedas and the institutes of Law shall have nearly ceased”. Yet at the instant of total darkness, the force of Light is ABSOLUTE.
    In Aztec legends, Tezcatlipoca, the God of death and destruction, will rise to the fullness of his power and might and then will suddenly remove his jade mask and reveal his true nature–Quetzalcoatl, God of Peace.
    “Life is a spiritual journey – to think otherwise is to go astray. …it takes time to know the mind, so that means you have to shift some priorities. Real spiritual discipline requires exertion, otherwise you never leave the comfortable, familiar mental tape loops which you call “yourself.” –Valum Votan

Please tune in with us for a Rainbow Bridge Meditation on Red Cosmic Skywalker (25 July, 20019) at 12:13 p.m (Mexico City time).http://lawoftime.org/rainbow-bridge/...sal-peace.html
    And please join us for a special meditation of Memory Retrieval as we cross the Interdimensional bridge of time on White Magnetic Wizard (26 July, 2019). .
    We will be doing the Timespace 6 meditation from 4-4:30 p.m. You can listen to the full meditation here: https://lawoftime.org/timespace-navigator/. Please feel free to share messages received at: info@lawoftime.org. Results will be compiled and and shared.
    Please see speaker line up for Day out of Time event. There are still a few spaces remaining! Happy Day out of Time and Galactic New Year!
    Encoding the Galactic Future And Steering the Timeship: 13 Moon New Year in Teotihuacan

Just now out >

Encoding the Future-Steering the Timeship
    Posted on 15 July, 2019
    1.31.13.17: White Lunar Wind, Kin 2
    Every moment of choice involves multiple optional pathways into the future.
    This Galactic New Year we are having an event: Encoding the Future and Steering the Timeship.
    This years Day out of Time and Galactic New Year are coded by Mars (Cosmic Skywalker) and Maldek (Magnetic Wizard).
    The main point of the Dreamspell codes and the entire galactic Mayan engineering project is to help keep Earth from the fate of Mars and Maldek and to provide an opportunity to switch tracks into an alternative or parallel reality at an appointed moment in time.
    This is the opportunity we are being afforded this Day out of Time and Galactic New Year.

Our consciousness is a bridge for the re-harmonizing of the planetary crystalline grid. To switch tracks and Encode the Future requires us to break out of our limiting boxes and fragmented thinking into a self-transcendent superconscious identification with the Whole of Totality.
    Timeship Earth
    ‘If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.’ Nikola Tesla
    A Key theme of our Galactic New Year event is Steering the Timeship, and we have some amazing speakers lined up (scroll to bottom).
    Timeship Earth refers to our Planet as a living interdimensional transport vehicle.
    A main purpose of the synchronic order and Dreamspell codes is to remember ourselves as time travelers traveling on not a spaceship, but a timeship.
    This Timeship Earth operates by a set of codes that can be accessed daily through the system of the synchronic order and 13-Moon 28 day calendar.
    This system offers a new vocabulary as we learn to navigate our lives through resonance, frequency, and tones.
    Frequency refers to the rate of vibration. Vibration is the pulsation of waves and intervals. A tone is any sustained frequency.
    According to the Law of Time, all that we see from politics to environmental destruction are but shadows reflecting back what happens when we as a species depart from Nature. Nature emanates from the center Source or the G.O.D. Source.
    Our current world is operating by outmoded forms of corporate and political control governed by artificial intelligence based on an erroneous timing frequency.
    This frequency is designed to keep us distracted from the memory of the Center. The more disconnected from Nature we become the more that amnesia of our true essence sets in. This results in a planetary identity crisis. When this disconnection occurs then we are easily swayed to respond to outer stimulus and preprogrammed matrixes of illusion
    What was unresolved from within is now being brought to the surface of the planet. At this stage, we are witnessing all that is hidden in the deepest reaches of the Underworld being brought to the surface.
    This synchronic order provides a new lens that brings into focus a world of coherence and unity, a resonant matrix within which information transmission is virtually instantaneous.
    “The synchronic order and Law of Time is the accelerated evolution program for this solar totality (13:20). It contains the holographic codes of the New Time that is superimposed over our mechanistically encumbered space (12:60). It has always existed but has been covered over by artificial time constructs that breed false notions of reality.” — Valum Votan
    The Toltecs, who flourished in Mexico before the Aztecs, considered humans to be in a dream state all the time, not just when sleeping.
    Could they be referring to the holographic nature the interdimensional Timeship Earth?
    Is all we see playing out on the planet a holographic replica of different algorithmic permutations?
    What we consider to be Reality are constructs of different thinking layers which permeate the galaxy in holographic bundles. Everyone is at a different stage of development and consciousness and interprets reality accordingly. –Cosmic History, Volume 5
    Current State of Timeship
    “Evil is whatever distracts.” -Frank Kafka
    We are also in the midst of geomagnetic changes and celestial influences that have physical impacts on our bodies and minds.
    Nurturance of our physical vehicle has never been more important as we ride the sometimes turbulent waves of these new energy fields. Our body is a vessel of transmutation. Our body is part of a vast interconnected web. Our body is a transmitting and receiving station. Things can feel strange and unfamilar as we are being pushed out of familiar conditionings into a new way of being: a galactic way of being.
    Our Galactic ally Sham Tok Maru, Kin 68, brilliantly synthesizes the current state of Timeship Earth in a series of briefings. This is a short excerpt:
    “The Veil is thinning, just as if a Balloon too filled with Air, about to Burst… Liars lying, the killing of the Truth where Liars are respected as being sagacious and truth is no longer recognized.

It is the ultimate achievement of Those utilizing Sophistry with that utter control over the Imaginal Universe and is in itself Dark Magic and the Products of its Fruit. It is The Denial Of Soul and the exaltation of Form, ones own form at all cost including the cost of another’s life or soul …

Return to Nature
    Viewing the world strictly through a third-dimensional lens, things can appear bleak. But when we remember that this is all a spiritual journey designed for our learning, we can begin to shift our perception.
    To break out of the time loops of ignorance, violence, destruction, and war requires a spiritual purpose, a conscious return to Universal Principles.
    The first principle to remember is that we are all here for Love. The heart is the compass of the Timeship. The more we love, the better we feel and the more we can learn.
    Sometimes we can even catch glimpses of the light that is behind all of the illusory constructs. And we can begin to envision the spontaneous healing of of all beings through Resonance with the original divine template.
    When we return to this original template then occurs the restructuring of our consciousness that allows us to regain memory of our cosmic origin and recover our lost sensory capabilities that allow our mind to perceive higher dimensions of Light. This is also what is meant by the Return of the People of O.M.A.: Original Matrix Attained.
    The Hindu Vedas teach that at the end of the Kali age that the “practices taught by the Vedas and the institutes of Law shall have nearly ceased”. Yet at the instant of total darkness, the force of Light is ABSOLUTE.
    In Aztec legends, Tezcatlipoca, the God of death and destruction, will rise to the fullness of his power and might and then will suddenly remove his jade mask and reveal his true nature–Quetzalcoatl, God of Peace.
    “Life is a spiritual journey – to think otherwise is to go astray. …it takes time to know the mind, so that means you have to shift some priorities. Real spiritual discipline requires exertion, otherwise you never leave the comfortable, familiar mental tape loops which you call “yourself.” –Valum Votan

Please tune in with us for a Rainbow Bridge Meditation on Red Cosmic Skywalker (25 July, 20019) at 12:13 p.m (Mexico City time).http://lawoftime.org/rainbow-bridge/rainbow-bridge-is-universal-peace.html
    And please join us for a special meditation of Memory Retrieval as we cross the Interdimensional bridge of time on White Magnetic Wizard (26 July, 2019). .
    We will be doing the Timespace 6 meditation from 4-4:30 p.m. You can listen to the full meditation here: https://lawoftime.org/timespace-navigator/. Please feel free to share messages received at: info@lawoftime.org. Results will be compiled and and shared.
    Please see speaker line up for Day out of Time event. There are still a few spaces remaining! Happy Day out of Time and Galactic New Year!
    Encoding the Galactic Future And Steering the Timeship: 13 Moon New Year in Teotihuacan

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th July 2019)

Thanks

Thanks
    Couple hours old, he talks well of whats happening for himself atm and other data some may find of interest >

Thanks
    Enjoying Paul's lead up to DOOT day >

Thanks

Thanks
    Was an xlent DOOT, caught up with many around the world and great to see the resurgence and shaking off of the weres n msm 2012 mayan calender doomsday fake news etc, this from Paul

Thanks