Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1320 Material

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    In this inner process we don’t avoid feelings, but honor and acknowledge them as a passageway into new levels of being.
    yup.... and there's more...

There are a lot of things moving on earth right now and a lot more are going to move; if you want to move with it, do not hold back the feelings you need to move now.

Feelings give movement to Creation.

Without feelings, there is no desire and without desire, vibration would stop.

Vibration is life and so it follows that you must have desire to have life.

(from Original Cause: The Reflection Lost Will Has To Give. pg i, introduction, 2nd para)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th March 2019), Dreamtimer (15th March 2019), Elen (15th March 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    hello, all, I am feeling moved to join in the conversation at TOT. There are so many intriguing points of entry wherever I look; its overwhelming! but there are certain themes that come up over and over again, and also, I am finding different takes on experiences I have had in my own evolving understandings.

What I have found is that the key to my "spiritual" evolution/understanding has been to attend to my emotional evolution. Healing and evolving my emotional "body," the will. This is the area that has been, in my opinion, the least attended to, and the most judged, in virtually every "spiritual" practice. But the cool thing, is that by working with our feelings, working through the trauma, it has the outcome of opening up our perceptive centers, and then making all of the "spiritual" information directly accessible to everyone.

we no longer have to "evaluate" the veracity of the sources, we can have our own direct experiences of what they are talking about, we can have our own direct access to all of the planes of existence, to all of the information in all of the fields, as our own physical and etheric bodies repair through the healing process, we become our own instruments of apprehension and learn how to sort through the information that is presented to us by others.

my own "instrument" was hijacked and majorly fucked with, and so I was compelled to do this out of self defense, so to speak. lifetime after lifetime, it turns out. but it has been a blessing in disguise, and it has given me self-evident confidence in the process, and a desire to share this with others, so that they can have their own experience of their own recovery, especially of the gifts and challenges related to the sixth chakra, which is my "home base."

I have grave concerns about 5G, and this comes from many different levels. The simplest one is that the one starts with two scenarios: either the ones who are developing this technology do not have the integrated consciousness to understand the unintended consequences of it, or they *do* understand the potential consequences of it. Both terrify me. We must invoke the "least harm" rule here, and SLOW DOWN, once the djinn is out of the bottle, there may be no going back.

The second understanding is that phones, the internet, etc. is a technological displacement of our "true, natural" indigo function. It is more than a crutch, it has crippled us. It is a manifestation of indigo in a state of denial, and as such, will draw the reflection necessary to rebalance this. This will trigger whatever feelings we haven't felt, maybe didn't even know that we had, depending on our personal relationship to indigo. For example, how would you feel if the net went down today? What do you feel in relationship to the prospect of being responsible for developing your own "psychic" powers?

I'm remembering that my own wifi connection is spotty, so I'm going to post this, and then go write the rest in a document, so I don't lose it!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starry night For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th March 2019), Dreamtimer (16th March 2019), Elen (15th March 2019)

Thanks
    I had a unique experience back in the early 80s when I participated in a women’s studies program that originated in the US but took place on an island in Greece for six weeks. Sixty US feminists descended on that island, and it was a learning experience for all concerned, to say the least! Many adventures were to be had, and I had experiences that reverberated and unfolded for decades. But one of the main lessons was what happened for all of us as we were involuntarily “unplugged.” Back then, there was no internet, no cell phones—in fact, we did not have access to landlines, or even television, for the most part. And we were dispersed throughout the town, living with hosts, having classes in various locations. Many people spoke English, but not everyone. And we were surrounded by the amazing, miraculous Aegean Sea. The beaches were stony, but the rocks themselves were beautiful tumbled marble, of every color combination imaginable, and our ankles became strong from walking up and down the steep cobbled paths.

I was staying in one of the more luxurious guest houses, made of polished stone, a lovely opportunity, but also the farthest from the center of town, located near the water. So coming and going home was a good hike, and I began to rely on my intuition more and more about when to leave so as to hook up with my friends. It was also the biggest and most private place, as no family was in residence, and became an unofficial gathering place, as splits in the West Coast women’s community at large became manifest in our little microcosm away from home. But that is another story.

In retrospect, I had the sense that the “airwaves” were clearer, or emptier, than they were back in the States. That there was more bandwidth available to us. And over time, it seemed as if we synched up. By the end of the trip, we just took it for granted that we could send the message “Meet me at this crossroads at 1:00” and it would be received, and the appointment would be kept. So many other remarkable things happened on this trip that I didn’t really recognize the import of this until I came home, and confronted the familiar blankness when trying to communicate on these levels.

I did seem to be able to connect with certain people. The funniest story happened shortly after I got back. My girlfriend sent me to the store with a shopping list of ingredients for an Italian meal she wanted to make for me. After I left the house, I started to get the message: “Breadcrumbs, I forgot to tell you breadcrumbs!” It was quite persistent, to the point of annoying! I tried to reply “okay, I got it, breadcrumbs!” but to no avail. Anyway, I got the breadcrumbs, and as soon as I got home, I called up the stairs: “You can stop now, I got the breadcrumbs!” and my girlfriend and her roommate burst into laughter, because they had indeed, been sitting at the kitchen table, chanting “breadcrumbs, breadcrumbs, breadcrumbs!”

I believe we all have this innate ability, but I don’t believe we can recover it by “spiritual” techniques (i.e. the meditation end of the spectrum) alone. Our spirits have evolved enough. Its our wills that need help now, and all of the judgments about and against the emotions, “lower” chakras, etc. etc. need to be questioned and examined. This is just the first step. The key is feeling, is vibrating, is movement, sound and expression, and it does not have to be taken on faith, it is an experiential process that unlocks everything for each individual as they discover their own truth and begin to heal their own etheric body and recover their own capacities.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starry night For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th March 2019), Dreamtimer (16th March 2019), Elen (15th March 2019), Kathy (15th March 2019), palooka's revenge (15th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Totally agree with your feelings-airwaves telepathy, thanks for sharing.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th March 2019), Elen (16th March 2019), Kathy (15th March 2019), starry night (16th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanks, Aianawa.

I forgot to mention that while I was writing that, two fauns were hanging out in the greenway behind the house, playing back and forth within my line of sight. Usually they move through quickly, so it felt special. It made me think of Brooke, which made me happy.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starry night For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th March 2019), Dreamtimer (16th March 2019), Elen (16th March 2019)

Thanks
    Imo and feelings, atm Brooke as we knew her is now a young child, do not know the complexities of this but is around the 26 moons old place or roughly 2 years old.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th March 2019), Elen (16th March 2019), starry night (24th March 2019)

Thanks
    Heartening Indeed > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2019/...mexico-events/

The start > as usual going to link and seeing the graphics is important >

Completing the Cosmic Moon/Mexico Events

Posted on 19 March, 2019

Everything is changing.

Our consciousness grid is shifting in order to match incoming future energy structures.

From the moment you started reading this entry, to the moment that you complete this sentence, something inside you has changed.

Change is the only certainty.

We are now at midpoint of the 260 day cycle of Cosmic Healing (Kin 144: Yellow Magnetic Seed/18 March, 2019).

In 130 days it will be Galactic New Year: White Magnetic Wizard (26 July, 2019).See previous: https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/...osmic-healing/

Kin 144: Yellow Magnetic Seed also marks 36 spins since the first year of the Telektonon prophecy of Pacal Votan. (“Spin” is a 260-day cycle).

In two days is the Equinox and third Supermoon of 2019 (20 March 2019, Kin 146). This gives us an opportunity for the magnification of the balance needed to help us break out of false dreamspells, clearing past illusions and healing ancestral DNA at their deepest level. (Noting Kin 146 is the White Electric Worldbridger, sign of Mars and galactic signature of Elon Musk).

The Equinox is followed three days later by the the eight year anniversary of Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan’s passing on Solar Moon 17 (23 March), Kin 149.

José describes his initial awakening in Teotihuacán:

... outside of Mexico City, on top of the Pyramid of the Sun, when I had this experience like a vision or an inner knowing that it was my life mission to learn or remember again the cosmic knowledge that had been used to build Teotihuacán in the first place. And that was my life mission and journey—from that moment in 1953 when I was fourteen, my life became increasingly devoted to decoding the Mayan mathematics and prophecies.

Solar Eclipse and Mexico Events

A total solar eclipse will occur July 2, 2019, Kin 250: White Electric Dog, occulted by Kin 11, Blue Spectral Monkey.

This will be the first total solar eclipse since the”Great American Eclipse of August 21, 2017 (Kin 90: White Crystal Dog).

Eighteen days later, our Mexico events begin in Palenque on Kin 8, July 20, 2019. This is followed by the Day out of Time on July 25, and Galactic New Year day in Teotihuacan, July 26, 2019.

The purpose of our two events in Mexico is to first anchor the new beam of consciousness in Palenque and then to carry the energy to assist in “encoding the future” in the cosmic city of Teotihuacan. This will be followed by a global synchronized meditation. To learn more or register, see here:

To learn more or register for Palenque or both events: https://lawoftime.org/news/a-call-fo...-oma-palenque/

To learn more or register for Teotihuacan only: https://lawoftime.org/news/encoding-...lactic-future/

“All knowledge of this world and previous worlds is encoded in the Pyramid of the Sun which is in process of transferring from the fifth to the sixth order or “Sun”.” — Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan

The knowledge that was encoded by the Galactic Maya, was designed to be remembered at a future time, as was first put forth in The Mayan Factor: Path Beyond Technology (Arguelles).

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd March 2019), Elen (22nd March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I periodically fall back into this moon rabbit hole...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th March 2019), Elen (22nd March 2019)

Thanks

ah, thanks for the link, I am understanding better now. so much wisdom lost... and being re-membered. a good thing.

I had the good fortune of being able to learn a bit from a scholar of Mayan Astrology, who understood how to translate individual's "horoscopes" to how members of the community related to each other in terms of work, play, learning, etc. He made a giant grid for us... but unfortunately, most did not have the consciousness to really appreciate the value of this or how to take advantage of this.

He also explained to me the 52-year cycle of learning, how each year had a specific lesson, and how as members of the community completed that, the whole community would be uplifted.

For many years I was very perplexed by the part about the importance of what direction one was facing when communicating. But now, as my own cognitive "maps" have become more three dimensional, as they have actually become "globe-like," I have begun to recognize the importance of knowing where I am in relationship to the rotation of the earth.

Quite recently I have been drawn to learning more about these ancient ways, especially as they are part of the spiritual foundations, if you will, for the Americas.

Personally, I resonate more with the Inkas, but that's another story.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starry night For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th March 2019), Dreamtimer (25th March 2019), Elen (25th March 2019)

Thanks
    Nice, when I found my 52 year Sirius journey, I watched the unfolding arkeytypal arkeytypal year till 52, now I am one again or 53 lol.

Latest > https://1320frequencyshift.com/

As usual, best to go to link for graphics >

Enter Galactic Holomind: a New Timespace

Posted on 22 March, 2019

1.31.9.17: Kin 149: Red Rhythmic Moon

The non egoic state of mind is the gateway to galactic holomind and meditation. When you are nobody at all, God is present; the Great Beyond is staring you in the face. … This is the Primordial Self whose authenticity you have been seeking all this time. –Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan

In honor of the eight years since the passage of Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan on Solar Moon 17, Kin 149 (March 23, 2019), here is an excerpt from his powerful booklet: Galactic Meditation.

It is suggested that you read this excerpt when you are in a focussed and undistracted state of mind so that you can really enter into the depth of this self-reflective realm.

Also join us now on the Timespace 6 meditation and ride across the interdimensional bridge of time — please feel free to share messages received at: info@lawoftime.org.<a href="https://...oftime.org</a>/timespace-navigator/

We are working on the final Timespace 7 Rainbow Bridge ride coming soon!

.….Chapter 12: Techniques of Galactic Meditation by Valum Votan (2003)

” … In Galactic Meditation, emptiness is not really emptiness but telepathic density.

If you are able to sit for a good measure of time without chasing any thought but simply experiencing the self-originated and luminous condition of mind, you may realize that while the space is void of any conceptualization, it is not really “empty.”

There is a kind of “white noise” pervading the entire texture of the space. This white noise effect is actually the “buzz” from the telepathic ground of reality. This buzz is the telepathic text of the interdimensional messenger service.

It is important to tune into this buzz and stay tuned to it, but without seeking or rejecting or even trying.

This telepathic density will yield, from time to time, “messages.”

Do not try to figure out or strain to hear, but simply follow the meditation technique while paying attention to the telepathic density.

It is into this telepathic density that you will eventually enter and then pass into another dimension.

What we are dealing with here is the embryonic experience of the Holomind Perceiver.

It is cultivation of the ego free mechanism of the Holomind Perceiver that leads us into the new evolutionary condition of becoming galacticized.

In addition to this non-conceptual experience of the telepathic density we also apply the codes of the synchronic order, particularly those having to do with sensory teleportation and time travel. (See Dynamics of Time free PDF: https://lawoftime.org/product/the-26...consciousness/

For it is through such practices that the budding Holomind Perceiver hyperorganic sense organ gets activated.

… As you sit, ask yourself: Who is meditating? If it is not you, and you are in a state of non-ego, then who is meditating?

To whom belongs this primal self-abiding intrinsic awareness?

Is this God who is contacting you, or rather with whom you are coming in contact?

Where does this awareness originate? When we say it is self-originated, does this not also apply to God?

… All attributes of Universal Mind and consciousness are the self-originated Creator and Author of all creation which stems from nowhere else but Gods self-originated meditation and unceasing awareness PERVADING ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.

So the ultimate value of meditation is that you are in contact with God, or the Presence of God.

It is because you learn how to remain in contact with Gods presence over prolonged periods of time that you can develop so-called divine powers.

These are the powers of the knowledge of the Galactic Maya and of the nature of manomaya.

This is how the opening to the Galactic meditation and holomind perceiver becomes a direct route to understand and participate in the powers the Second Creation-the reward for cleaning up your soul …

The true Self is the Face of God. And the Face of God shining upon you is the wisdom light of divine knowledge and power that allows you to transcend your third-dimensional self-perception, while endowing you with powers, until now only latent.

This attainment is not so you can become a better Buddhist, or Sufi, Muslim or Gnostic Christian, etc., which is good and fine enough, but to prepare you for the adventure of collective telepathic mind-merge in order to facilitate the advent of the noosphere and the next stage of the evolution of life on Earth.”

Basic Meditation Instructions
    1.Find a quiet space and undistracted time.
    2.Sit in a comfortable position with your spine erect and with hands on knees.
    3.Follow your breath, targeting your out breath as the point of focus.
    4.Whenever thoughts arise, just take note and consciously dissolve the thought with the out breath.( If you have to move, or have an itch, first see if you can just let the urge pass. But if you really must scratch, do it deliberately and consciously.)
    5.Try to sit like this for half an hour if you can, or even an hour. After awhile, you will find that an hour is hardly enough time to just settle the mind, so you then might try sitting for two hours.

You will, of course, realize that your thoughts may be in the nature of a torrent, very hard to control, and you may have long lapses between remembering to dissolve the thoughts and return to the breath. This is the point of the exertion in meditation. It is quite all right if it takes you a while to get the hang of it.

The point is to remember to dissolve the throught by exhaling. At some point you may note that there are actually moments free of thought.

Those are the moments that you want to exert in cultivating. Those moments between the thoughts are the treasure lode. Why? Because that is the concept free space beyond your ego.

Further questions for self-study
    1.Who is manufacturing your thoughts?
    2.Where does that person who is manufacturing your thoughts reside?
    3.Who is that person chewing on these thoughts – and why?
    4.How do compulsive thoughts arise?
    5.Who is it that maintains them after they arise? And who is it that dissolves them with the exhalation?
    6.What is the nature of mind?
    7.Who is being aware?
    8.Has this state of mind always existed?
    9.Is mind the same as space? Who knows?
    10.Is there an awareness that self-exists apart from your own thoughts? Where did it come from? Who is meditating anyway?

The state free of thought or clinging or attachment is the ego free state. One of the points of meditation is to come to recognize the difference between the egoic and non-egoic states, but without judgment, because this actually is the point at which you may begin to develop self-acceptance and compassion.

Now we are starting to get somewhere …”

For the entire Galactic Meditation booklet go to: https://lawoftime.org/product/galact...nchronic-order

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th March 2019), Elen (25th March 2019)

Thanks
    You and I are the same age, Aianawa. Great age, eh?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2019), Elen (25th March 2019)

Thanks
    Tisa nice to be an adult one years old lol

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    In lucky seven years will be the completion of the second Saturn. (30yrs) I guess then, I'll be two.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    You lost me lol, what is your signature again ?

Plus latest xlent article > https://tortuga1320.com/2019/03/15/t...rophecy-terma/ here is start before graphics take over >

by Tortuga 13:20

Telektonon, Time and Prophecy, Terma and Terton

As we post this entry is the 9th day of the 9th moon of the 13Moon year, KIN 141 11Dragon and we are completing 1327 Years from the Long Count date 9.13.0.0.0 (March 15/16-292). Considering the unique prophetic nature of this window, and that today also corresponds to DAY 233 of the 365-day year count (Fibonacci position 13), we are publishing the first of a series of entries focused on bringing back to memory KEY elements of the curriculum of the 28 MEDITATIONS ON THE LAW OF TIME by VALUM VOTAN AND BOLON IK.

As presented in detail 4 days ago on “The Solar Moon of Golden Prophetic Proportions“, the 12th day of the current 9th moon of the 13Moon year KIN 144 1Seed, marks the completion of 36 Tzolkins from the Telektonon Prophecy revelation on July 26, 1994 (KIN 144 1Seed).

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    I lost you, eh? The tables have been turned. Bwa ha ha ha ha.

I meant that we've been through our first 'Saturn' which would have been at thirty, and the next will be at sixty. At that point we will be two Saturn years old. And if we make it to ninety, we'll be three!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019)