Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patty Greer-Laura Eisenhower: Gaia.com Pedocriminal-Satanist CEO. Whistleblowers David & Corey

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    The whole financial system is basically money magic. Tracy Twyman wrote about this extensively after she established contact with Baphomet through a Ouija board. She also helped re-establish the Knights Templar organisation, doing Baphomet's bidding. I believe she may have been in contact with the same dark entity, or a very similar one that also tried to recruit me to his cause. In any case it's worth reading her stuff or listening to her interviews, she knows an incredible amount about this topic from direct experience, unlike most researchers who are just reporting what they might have heard from others, and of course rumours get magnified in a Chinese Whispers fashion as they spread from one alternative researcher to another.
    It always seemed perception driven to me...which I thought was pretty weird, if not potentially self defeating. But in the end those characteristics provide a way out as well.

If 'money' is not a hard and real entity then it is easy to dispense with. The transcedence of it just requires a better perception and concept to replace it. Ways have been suggested to do just that for at least a century. Society is not yet ready for it. We are self defeating.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th July 2018), Chris (29th July 2018), Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (30th July 2018), Elen (30th July 2018), Kathy (30th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    It always seemed perception driven to me...which I thought was pretty weird, if not potentially self defeating. But in the end those characteristics provide a way out as well.

If 'money' is not a hard and real entity then it is easy to dispense with. The transcedence of it just requires a better perception and concept to replace it. Ways have been suggested to do just that for at least a century. Society is not yet ready for it. We are self defeating.
    I see money as the physical representation of energy. It is literally energy in that it represents the unit of work that can be done for a certain amount, mostly measured in barrels of oil in the real world. That is why giving to causes that are dear to you is so important. It's not just practical, but it represent what really matters to you. Energy flows where attention goes, but this is equally true of money. Wherever people direct their money is where energy flows. That is why at the core of it, there is a magical, secret society component.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th July 2018), Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (30th July 2018), Elen (30th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th July 2018), Kathy (30th July 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    The whole financial system is basically money magic. Tracy Twyman wrote about this extensively after she established contact with Baphomet through a Ouija board. She also helped re-establish the Knights Templar organisation, doing Baphomet's bidding. I believe she may have been in contact with the same dark entity, or a very similar one that also tried to recruit me to his cause. In any case it's worth reading her stuff or listening to her interviews, she knows an incredible amount about this topic from direct experience, unlike most researchers who are just reporting what they might have heard from others, and of course rumours get magnified in a Chinese Whispers fashion as they spread from one alternative researcher to another.
    I read Twyman’s “Clock Shavings”...creepy stuff. I suspect her hubby was a sacrifice. You mess with this sh*t, you get burned.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2018), Dreamtimer (31st July 2018), Elen (30th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th July 2018), Kathy (30th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Is that pretty much a given? I mean, if a person 'just dabbles' do they just get singed? Perhaps it's more like an open door, or a chink in the armor.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd August 2018), Elen (31st July 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (10th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Is that pretty much a given? I mean, if a person 'just dabbles' do they just get singed? Perhaps it's more like an open door, or a chink in the armor.
    Well, having dabbled, and gotten singed...I think yes. If you mess with the dark side, you better armor up. Naivety is a formula for disaster in this regard.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd August 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2018), Elen (3rd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (10th August 2018), Shadowself (3rd August 2018)