Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patty Greer-Laura Eisenhower: Gaia.com Pedocriminal-Satanist CEO. Whistleblowers David & Corey

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    He might elude, but in this case he alluded...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Chris (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,206 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    If you're interested in my own view, I believe Kundalini is the holy spirit, the female, creative aspect of God, who is the father, the male essence of the infinite and the Creator.

But, there are plenty of Christians, who think the Kundalini is an evil spirit of sorts, in fact the Serpent of the garden of Eden, Satan or Lucifer himself. They also seem to think that the Devas and Devis (pagan gods) are just different versions of the Devil.

Take your pick.

My own view is the first one, I believe the Kundalini to be essentially identical to the Holy Spirit for many reasons, that are too complicated to get into here. But certainly, the parallels are intriguing.
    yeah, it is all the same thing just different descriptions of creation. But is it a Buddhism sect or completely independent of that, etc?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Chris (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    yeah, it is all the same thing just different descriptions of creation. But is it a Buddhism sect or completely independent of that, etc?
    Tantra is the sect you are referring to here, that is the one that puts the awakening of the divine feminine (Kundalini Shakti) centre stage. It is also a central teaching of Yoga. Neither Tantra, nor Yoga are exclusive to any particular religion. They are the most mainstream in Tibetan Buddhism, but are also central to Hinduism and Jainism. In fact ancient religion, that of the Druids, the Ancient Greeks and Sumerians was pretty much based on the same concept. The staff of Hermes, Moses and Enki all refer to the same thing, this serpentine power that rises from the base of the spine to the top of the head and gives the seeker illumination. Saints and other illuminated ones are depicted with a Halo around their head for this reason. In Christian terms, they have been touched and cleansed by the Holy Spirit.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    ahh, that's what I was looking for. I've never studied it, so I am limited to only what I've heard others discuss...thanks.

I could put a few on my reading list, but I think I understand all that I need to know...I'm confused enough as it is...

someone once suggested that I had some kind of evil spirit clinging to my ass...that was all I wanted to hear...

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    He might elude, but in this case he alluded...
    you know I just got that...I think that was a genuine Freudian slip...Fred is always eluding...b.t.w. I'm working on a heavy algorithm on one laptop and posting on this one...that's my excuse for the day...I'm not ready to consider oldtimer's disease...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Chris (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    ahh, that's what I was looking for. I've never studied it, so I am limited to only what I've heard others discuss...thanks.

I could put a few on my reading list, but I think I understand all that I need to know...I'm confused enough as it is...

someone once suggested that I had some kind of evil spirit clinging to my ass...that was all I wanted to hear...
    Yeah, that happens, it's called a reverse Kundalini. In a normal Kundalini functioning, the combined symbiosis of the Spinal column, the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems (the three channels I mentioned previously) gather up all the vital energy from the body, but particularly from the reproductive system and push it up along the spine and into the brain. This causes a sense of heat, light and a buzzing sound, the classic symptoms of a Kundalini awakening. In a reverse Kundalini effect, a parasitic entity attaches itself to the base chakra, just above the perineum, which in men is basically the prostate gland. Said entity can then suck the energy out of the brain, through the same cerebrospinal system, hence the name reverse Kundalini. This is how a lot of shadow entities get their sustenance, by sucking out the vital energy from their victims. The sensation of a reverse Kundalini is that of a cold chill, the exact opposite of the heat and light accompanying the normal functioning of the Kundalini system.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (23rd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    Yeah, that happens, it's called a reverse Kundalini. In a normal Kundalini functioning, the combined symbiosis of the Spinal column, the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems (the three channels I mentioned previously) gather up all the vital energy from the body, but particularly from the reproductive system and push it up along the spine and into the brain. This causes a sense of heat, light and a buzzing sound, the classic symptoms of a Kundalini awakening. In a reverse Kundalini effect, a parasitic entity attaches itself to the base chakra, just above the perineum, which in men is basically the prostate gland. Said entity can then suck the energy out of the brain, through the same cerebrospinal system, hence the name reverse Kundalini. This is how a lot of shadow entities get their sustenance, by sucking out the vital energy from their victims. The sensation of a reverse Kundalini is that of a cold chill, the exact opposite of the heat and light accompanying the normal functioning of the Kundalini system.
    lol...interesting...I had this very weird burning sensation in my lower back for a few days...It was unlike anything I ever experienced before or after...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Chris (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (23rd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    lol...interesting...I had this very weird burning sensation in my lower back for a few days...It was unlike anything I ever experienced before or after...
    If it was a burning sensation, that's positive. It is a partial activation of your Kundalini system. It happens to most people a few times during their lives. In my case it is a semi-permanent state and it goes all the way to the top, above the head.

In people who are truly illuminated, it is a permanent condition and you can actually see a halo around their head, especially when they stand against a white background.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (23rd July 2018)

Thanks
    If it was a burning sensation, that's positive. It is a partial activation of your Kundalini system. It happens to most people a few times during their lives. In my case it is a semi-permanent state and it goes all the way to the top, above the head.

In people who are truly illuminated, it is a permanent condition and you can actually see a halo around their head, especially when they stand against a white background.
    perhaps, but it was completely unaware experience for me...well, my friends once suggested that I was destined for canonization but as Woody Allen's co-conspirator would say, 'that was a joke!'

the person who made the suggestion is very negative by nature...maybe that swayed them.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Chris (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (23rd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    perhaps, but it was completely unaware experience for me...well, my friends once suggested that I was destined for canonization but as Woody Allen's co-conspirator would say, 'that was a joke!'

the person who made the suggestion is very negative by nature...maybe that swayed them.
    Spontaneous Kundalini activation is much more common than you'd think. It can even be triggered by an accident, such as a trauma to the perineum area. Most people have no idea about this, so it's misdiagnosed more often than not. There is actually an entire host of medical symptoms, called Kundalini Awakening Syndrome, that can occur as a result of spontaneous Kundalini activation. If a person is unbalanced in terms of their male/female, Yang/Yin energetic makeup, serious disease can be the result. Their are clinics in the US that try to treat this syndrome. Traditional Chinese and Indian medicine is basically based on this concept of balance between different types of energies in the body.

I don't know the person you mentioned here, but it certainly sounds that their intent was malicious.

Never listen to negative people. They're wrong most of the time.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (29th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    Spontaneous Kundalini activation is much more common than you'd think. It can even be triggered by an accident, such as a trauma to the perineum area. Most people have no idea about this, so it's misdiagnosed more often than not. There is actually an entire host of medical symptoms, called Kundalini Awakening Syndrome, that can occur as a result of spontaneous Kundalini activation. If a person is unbalanced in terms of their male/female, Yang/Yin energetic makeup, serious disease can be the result. Their are clinics in the US that try to treat this syndrome. Traditional Chinese and Indian medicine is basically based on this concept of balance between different types of energies in the body.

I don't know the person you mentioned here, but it certainly sounds that their intent was malicious.

Never listen to negative people. They're wrong most of the time.
    yes, most of the time...often purposefully...At the time I trusted them but later realized just how disturbed they were...there are a number of those types floating about PA...seems fewer than a few years ago, though

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Chris (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (29th July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    yes, most of the time...often purposefully...At the time I trusted them but later realized just how disturbed they were...there are a number of those types floating about PA...seems fewer than a few years ago, though
    I certainly came across a few people like that.

I consider them energy vampires. Often they suffer from substance abuse problems and they assume that everyone must be going through the same kind of hell they are. Since we largely create our own reality, or at least the tiny bubble of it that we inhabit, our attitudes and perceptions define how we're going to subjectively experience the collective objective reality.

In my case I always approached each and every individual and entity with a positive outlook and an open mind. Maybe that was naive of me, but, surprisingly, even my interactions with seriously malevolent and negative entities were largely positive. They tried to deceive me and lied to me as a matter of course, but other than that they were actually super nice and friendly. Aragorn referred to this in a private message as a Honey Trap and he's probably right. Team Dark or the Dark Side wouldn't get too many recruits if they behaved like horror movie monsters and spooks.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th July 2018), Elen (29th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Yeah, maybe not all our “leaders” and heads of corporations are Satanic baby-eaters. I suspect most of them are.

...certainly the Bankers are...I can’t prove it, but you can’t prove they are not...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th July 2018), Chris (28th July 2018), Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Elen (29th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th July 2018), Kathy (28th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Yeah, maybe not all our “leaders” and heads of corporations are Satanic baby-eaters. I suspect most of them are.

...certainly the Bankers are...I can’t prove it, but you can’t prove they are not...
    I really don't buy into the David Icke view of the world. Yeah sure, there are some people like that, but I suspect no more than a few hundred or few thousand in the entire world. Perhaps a couple or few dozen of the top bankers. The vast majority have absolutely no idea what's going on in the background.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th July 2018), Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (30th July 2018), Elen (29th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th July 2018), Kathy (29th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,142 Times in 20,323 Posts
    I really don't buy into the David Icke view of the world. Yeah sure, there are some people like that, but I suspect no more than a few hundred or few thousand in the entire world. Perhaps a couple or few dozen of the top bankers. The vast majority have absolutely no idea what's going on in the background.
    I'm inclined to agree with that. Ronald Bernard, a very credible Dutch whistleblower from the banking world, has stated that it's about 8'000 people at most who control the entire world. He was offered a position among them, provided that he would partake in the sacrificing of children. That's when he turned around 180° and began realizing the ramifications of all that he had been involved with on behalf of the financial sector, and that he decided to become a whistleblower.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (29th July 2018), Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (30th July 2018), Elen (29th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th July 2018), Kathy (29th July 2018), Melidae (29th July 2018), modwiz (28th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with that. Ronald Bernard, a very credible Dutch whistleblower from the banking world, has stated that it's about 8'000 people at most who control the entire world. He was offered a position among them, provided that he would partake in the sacrificing of children. That's when he turned around 180° and began realizing the ramifications of all that he had been involved with on behalf of the financial sector, and that he decided to become a whistleblower.
    The whole financial system is basically money magic. Tracy Twyman wrote about this extensively after she established contact with Baphomet through a Ouija board. She also helped re-establish the Knights Templar organisation, doing Baphomet's bidding. I believe she may have been in contact with the same dark entity, or a very similar one that also tried to recruit me to his cause. In any case it's worth reading her stuff or listening to her interviews, she knows an incredible amount about this topic from direct experience, unlike most researchers who are just reporting what they might have heard from others, and of course rumours get magnified in a Chinese Whispers fashion as they spread from one alternative researcher to another.
    Last edited by Chris, 29th July 2018 at 08:58.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th July 2018), Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (30th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th July 2018), Kathy (29th July 2018)