Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan Has Gone God

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts

Bill Ryan Has Gone God

It was confirmed upon seeing a post in a Ringing Cedars thread at PA, Anastasia is and invention. Implies this is a full stop kinda data fact > http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ia-with-Love-- post 3 , now most Russians on getting to know of the most well known Russian Woman of the last hundred years, being indeed real, imo an easy 75-25 % in favour of she lives and this is real, this despite tptW's intentions.

Beggers belief, I left the Bill story behind, best able and found some gentleness within plus chose to see the teaching he gave me = I validate in order to be + I am scared of being hurt, again. Anyway we all got Mummy and Daddy issues imo.

Off to the p n annoyed thread PAh

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2018), Chris (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (20th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    It was confirmed upon seeing a post in a Ringing Cedars thread at PA, Anastasia is and invention. Implies this is a full stop kinda data fact > http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ia-with-Love-- post 3 , now most Russians on getting to know of the most well known Russian Woman of the last hundred years, being indeed real, imo an easy 75-25 % in favour of she lives and this is real, this despite tptW's intentions.
    Just because the majority believes in something doesn't make it so yet, Brother. Elections are the living proof of that.

Personally I've never been interested in the Ringing Cedars material, so I don't have a dog in that fight. But I've seen (and am still seeing) lots of people make other claims of which they swear that it is all true, even though they repeatedly show that they do not understand the basics and have not done any proper research.

Bill Ryan has often been wrong about narratives, but then it is usually in the sense that he supports a certain narrative or witness who later on turns out to be a fraud — e.g. Stephen "Charles"/"Atticus" Hodges, Simon Parkes, Corey Goode, et al. We all know this, and he's certainly not the only one to have ever supported someone who turned out a liar in the end. Kerry Cassidy has been doing it ever since she and Bill parted ways — the only authentic whistleblower she has interviewed in all of that time was Barry King, alias our own now retired member SmokeyJoe1952. And let's not get into David Wilcock, Michael Salla, Alfred Lambremont Webre, Jay Weidner, George Noory, Richard C. Hoagland, et al.

But then again on the other hand, I have so far never seen Bill Ryan say that any particular narrative would be disinformation when said narrative then later on turns out to have been the truth. So if he says that the "flesh & blood" Anastasia of the Ringing Cedars narrative never really existed, then it is very likely that he's done enough research in that regard to know what he's talking about, and then I am inclined to go with his judgment.

Like I said, I don't have a dog in this fight.

Beggers belief, I left the Bill story behind, best able and found some gentleness within plus chose to see the teaching he gave me = I validate in order to be + I am scared of being hurt, again. Anyway we all got Mummy and Daddy issues imo.
    As the matter of fact, I have been emailing with Bill Ryan again yesterday, and it was a very cordial conversation. I even shared the dream with him that I had in May 2017, in which The One Truth and Project Avalon were physical places, and in which he and I were sitting at the bar in the lounge of The One Truth, having a cordial and constructive conversation about this so-called alternative community.

Growing up is painful because you become disappointed in the people that you've looked up to all along, but — and now I'm speaking from a very personal perspective — it is especially painful because you begin realizing all of the mistakes you yourself have been making on your path to adulthood, to the point where you start feeling ashamed of all you've ever done wrong. But what's done is done, and you cannot go back in order to change the past. And that is how it was intended to be. The past must remain the past, solid and immutable, so that we can learn from it while moving from the present into the future.

I've learned my lesson well, because even though people have been their hardest, roughest and meanest toward me all of my life, nobody has been as hard on me as I myself still am to this very day. And it's tough, but like I said, you cannot go back and change the past — least of all your own, because your past is what brought you to where you are now.

But if anything, where most people are good at burning their bridges, I know I am good at building new ones. So let's see where it leads. If The One Truth and Project Avalon can turn over the scorched Earth and create a new fertile soil bed, then perhaps some interesting fruitbearing trees might eventually end up growing there.

Off to the p n annoyed thread PAh
    Knowing you, that should be entertaining again.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2018), Chris (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (20th July 2018), The One (21st July 2018), Wind (20th July 2018), Zebowho (23rd July 2018)

Thanks
    Dear oh dear, twas the shock, could it be really true Aragorn ?!, is our Bill indeed 100% correct in his research, bear me no cheesy solace nor cross of non truth ( drama queen a wee bit lol ). She be real.

Partial apology to Bill, sor - ry

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (20th July 2018), The One (21st July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    As the matter of fact, I have been emailing with Bill Ryan again yesterday, and it was a very cordial conversation. I even shared the dream with him that I had in May 2017, in which The One Truth and Project Avalon were physical places, and in which he and I were sitting at the bar in the lounge of The One Truth, having a cordial and constructive conversation about this so-called alternative community.

I had the same thought, Aragorn. Perhaps I’ve been a bit unfair to him in the past. It is very easy to join the „I hate Bill Ryan” club when you’re banned from his forum, but it is hardly constructive or mature. None of us are perfect and we all make some pretty major mistakes along the way. I can’t even count the number of times I had to re-evaluate pretty much everything I believed to be true. I am going through such a period again and if somebody asked me what is real and what is not I’d have to say I really haven’t a clue.

There is so much trolling and misinformation in the alternative community that I sometimes feel nobody really has any clue what’s going on. Having giant egos, which seems to be a given in this field, certainly doesn’t help. Is there anyone in this community that didn’t have to deal with their own Messiah-complex at some point in their lives? I think negative entities and the intelligence community make sure to massage and inflate people’s egos and their sense of self-importance as a way of manipulating them.

Just think about how David Icke thought he was the Son of God when certain entities (and he never disclosed who they were, which is suspicious at the very least) contacted him and told him he was sent here to change the world. Or there is David Wilcock, who thought he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and probably still does. He was also told that he is here to save the world. Then we have cosmic ambassador Corey Goode and just downright weird guy Simon Parkes. Also, notice how nobody is ever a peasant from ancient Egypt, no, those ones never seem to reincarnate. Only Cleopatra and Tutankhamum ever do apparently.

My conclusion is that whoever is behind this whole shebang is deliberately trying to deceive each and every one of us. Stroking someone’s ego is the best way of manipulating someone, as anyone who has ever been on a date will know full well.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (20th July 2018), The One (21st July 2018), Wind (20th July 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Just think about how David Icke thought he was the Son of God when certain entities (and he never disclosed who they were, which is suspicious at the very least) contacted him and told him he was sent here to change the world.
    Yes, and he says it was a female voice. Could have been your Inanna.

Or there is David Wilcock, who thought he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and probably still does.
    He does still believe that, yes. And in all fairness, he does look a lot like Cayce, even though that hardly counts as evidence.

Then we have cosmic ambassador Corey Goode [...
    I'm still not sure whether Corey is just mentally ill or whether he's making stuff up as he goes. Some of his claims when he was a member here certainly suggest that he has cognitive problems, and I have caught him on more than one occasion where he had people's names and identities mixed up. And when he was on his way out, he also falsely accused our former super moderator bsbray of being a spy for Bill Ryan, and both bsbray and myself of being followers of Shane "The Ruiner" Bales, who was his enemy at the time.

What I do know for sure — it is one of the things I shared with Bill Ryan in yesterday's email — is that David Wilcock's obsession with the Law of One material will have seriously influenced Corey's narrative, to the point where Corey's alleged Blue Avians suddenly conveniently turned out to be the Ra collective, who were channeling the Law of One through Carla Ruckert and friends in the 1980s.

...] and just downright weird guy Simon Parkes.
    Simon Parkes is a textbook psychopath. He even told somebody — who also happens to be a member here — that although he has feelings, he doesn't have emotions. He's actually proud of that, because it makes him feel superior. After all, psychopaths consider emotions a weakness that can and should be exploited.

Also, notice how nobody is ever a peasant from ancient Egypt, no, those ones never seem to reincarnate. Only Cleopatra and Tutankhamum ever do apparently.
    Don't forget King Solomon or Joan of Arc. If I had a Euro for every person who's ever said that they were either of those in a previous life, then I wouldn't have to worry about paying my bills and taxes anymore.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Chris (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (20th July 2018), The One (21st July 2018), Wind (20th July 2018), Zebowho (23rd July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Also, notice how nobody is ever a peasant from ancient Egypt, no, those ones never seem to reincarnate. Only Cleopatra and Tutankhamum ever do apparently.

Good Morning,

While waking up after a long day and nights rest, I prepared my coffee and proceeded to choke upon this last sentence.

Now this is not to fault anybody as I've seen this statement before, but I'd like to clear something up as to why that seems to be.

In Ancient Egypt the afterlife is a very important part of their culture. All one has to do is look at their monuments left to see that.

Almost every single Pharaoh except one that I'm aware of claimed a status as the reincarnation of a particular God such as Horus, Ra, even Isis. Keep that in mind.

The culture of reincarnation and success with traveling the parels of the underworld to battle Apep was first and foremost the most important part of life to even the most peasant of peasants within their culture. So much so that almost every penny they saved was so they could indeed afford to be properly embalmed/mummified to the specs of the current priests that did such procedures. If they did not have enough for their whole family they would save it for their children to indeed be set up to endure with success the trip that led to the weighing of the heart...the finale after the trip to be tested and enter the afterlife.

Depending on which cult ruled say for example the Cult of Osiris, or the Cult of Isis, those who worshiped with such devotion did indeed take on the mask of that particular God. As a devotee of say Isis, many women took on the persona of Isis as their model of devotion and such when in this life a person who indeed is a former Egyptian in a former life can indeed think they are Isis. I assure you there is only one but the Cult worshiped during their incarnation is indeed the very same cult. At the very least the person in the former life is indeed a devotee of Isis as an example and would expound the persona to the greatest degree. As the Pharaohs indeed took the mantle of the reincarnated God so did the assumed lowly peasant as it was indeed their goal to assimilate their God of particular worship. If they worshiped say the Goddess Isis...they took on that persona...just like the Pharaohs.

I hope this clears that up in your mind and others as to why some people think they are a particular God of Egypt. They are quite simply assimilating that particular God just like the Pharaohs, as to the devotion they had during that past lifetime.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 20th July 2018 at 12:54.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (20th July 2018), Chris (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (20th July 2018), Melidae (21st July 2018), The One (21st July 2018), Wind (20th July 2018), Zebowho (23rd July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Yes, and he says it was a female voice. Could have been your Inanna.
    That is certainly possible. I was quite obsessed with David Icke a few years back. The female voice he heard was during an experience he had in Peru, possibly after taking Ayahuasca. Inanna claimed to be Ayamama as well, the mother of the Aya plant.

„He does still believe that, yes. And in all fairness, he does look a lot like Cayce, even though that hardly counts as evidence.
    As a teenager, I looked a lot like a young Tolstoy. I fancied myself to be an aspiring writer who was his reincarnation. We all go through this phase. David Wilcock needs to grow up and get over himself for his own sake. Otherwise I quite like the guy.

„I'm still not sure whether Corey is just mentally ill or whether he's making stuff up as he goes. Some of his claims when he was a member here certainly suggest that he has cognitive problems, and I have caught him on more than one occasion where he had people's names and identities mixed up. And when he was on his way out, he also falsely accused our former super moderator bsbray of being a spy for Bill Ryan, and both bsbray and myself of being followers of Shane "The Ruiner" Bales, who was his enemy at the time.”
    He’s probably a bit of both. I do think there was some mind control baloney going on with him, some of his testimony may actually be based on real events. The rest was probably implanted or in some cases deliberately made up by him. But I do think it’s not all hogwash.

„ What I do know for sure — it is one of the things I shared with Bill Ryan in yesterday's email — is that David Wilcock's obsession with the Law of One material will have seriously influenced Corey's narrative, to the point where Corey's alleged Blue Avians suddenly conveniently turned out to be the Ra collective, who were channeling the Law of One through Carla Ruckert and friends in the 1980s.”
    Don’t even mention it, I got into channelling for the exact same reason. David Wilcock + Corey Goode = Law of One. So I thought, I wonder if I can do that channelling thing. Well, I could, but it didn’t end well, as you know. In fact an entity claiming to be RA came to me once and did a channelling session, then he never returned. I never believed him when he said he was Ra in the first place. Another deception.

„Simon Parkes is a textbook psychopath. He even told somebody — who also happens to be a member here — that although he has feelings, he doesn't have emotions. He's actually proud of that, because it makes him feel superior. After all, psychopaths consider emotions a weakness that can and should be exploited.”
    To me David Icke is a bit like that. Some of the things he has done behind the scenes, especially with his wives, reek of sociopathy.

„Don't forget King Solomon or Joan of Arc. If I had a Euro for every person who's ever said that they were either of those in a previous life, then I wouldn't have to worry about paying my bills and taxes anymore.
    I certainly won’t argue with that 
    It reminds me of a story about a newly independent African nation in the sixties. They had exactly one worn-out and rusty warship, so they had to form a navy, but had no qualified officers, technicians, sailors or any of that. Everybody wanted to be an admiral, so they ended up having 60 admirals and one guy who did everything and was given all the orders to follow. It seems to me, that the alternative community is a bit like that.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (20th July 2018), The One (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Addendum to my past post:

Of course there are those who seek attention, money and fame who indeed are phoney and frauds. But I stand on my last post to those who indeed are former devotees in a past life that are simply assimilating that particular God of worship. Be they peasants or not...That was common practice in Ancient Egypt.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 20th July 2018 at 13:37.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (20th July 2018), Chris (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (20th July 2018), Melidae (21st July 2018), The One (21st July 2018), Wind (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    If The One Truth and Project Avalon can turn over the scorched Earth and create a new fertile soil bed, then perhaps some interesting fruitbearing trees might eventually end up growing there.
    Name:  Spock.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  10.3 KB
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018), The One (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    I had the same thought, Aragorn. Perhaps I’ve been a bit unfair to him in the past. It is very easy to join the „I hate Bill Ryan” club when you’re banned from his forum, but it is hardly constructive or mature. None of us are perfect and we all make some pretty major mistakes along the way. I can’t even count the number of times I had to re-evaluate pretty much everything I believed to be true. I am going through such a period again and if somebody asked me what is real and what is not I’d have to say I really haven’t a clue.

There is so much trolling and misinformation in the alternative community that I sometimes feel nobody really has any clue what’s going on. Having giant egos, which seems to be a given in this field, certainly doesn’t help. Is there anyone in this community that didn’t have to deal with their own Messiah-complex at some point in their lives? I think negative entities and the intelligence community make sure to massage and inflate people’s egos and their sense of self-importance as a way of manipulating them.

Just think about how David Icke thought he was the Son of God when certain entities (and he never disclosed who they were, which is suspicious at the very least) contacted him and told him he was sent here to change the world. Or there is David Wilcock, who thought he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and probably still does. He was also told that he is here to save the world. Then we have cosmic ambassador Corey Goode and just downright weird guy Simon Parkes. Also, notice how nobody is ever a peasant from ancient Egypt, no, those ones never seem to reincarnate. Only Cleopatra and Tutankhamum ever do apparently.

My conclusion is that whoever is behind this whole shebang is deliberately trying to deceive each and every one of us. Stroking someone’s ego is the best way of manipulating someone, as anyone who has ever been on a date will know full well.
    I had a messiah complex when I was 15 but I grew out of it at 15 and 1/4. If you want to discontinue re-evaluating your truth...just listen to me and accept that as truth...then you're done...finis...never have to worry about it again...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018), The One (21st July 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I have never believed I was God or was being personally spoken to by God.

I have worried that I might have been royal in a past life. Worried because I don't want to think of myself as someone who was imperious, demanding, felt I was above others, more important than others, treating others' lives like they didn't matter as much...that would bother me.

So I hope I wasn't. I hope I was a commoner, living a good life that I helped work for, and maybe able to poke a royal in the eye every now and then.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018), The One (21st July 2018), Wind (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I have never believed I was God or was being personally spoken to by God.

I have worried that I might have been royal in a past life. Worried because I don't want to think of myself as someone who was imperious, demanding, felt I was above others, more important than others, treating others' lives like they didn't matter as much...that would bother me.

So I hope I wasn't. I hope I was a commoner, living a good life that I helped work for, and maybe able to poke a royal in the eye every now and then.

"I've spent my whole life stickin' it to the man. I don't think I can be the man."

(Col. Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) after his promotion to base commander - "Stargate: SG-1")

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018), The One (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    FFS, is there an expectation that the Anastasia Ringing Cedars Denier > Bill Ryan < is joining TOT ?.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018), The One (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    If The One Truth and Project Avalon can turn over the scorched Earth and create a new fertile soil bed, then perhaps some interesting fruitbearing trees might eventually end up growing there.
    Name:  Spock.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  10.3 KB
    Bill was courteous enough to attempt to warn us about the entities that Chris was channeling, and after having extensively talked about this in private with Chris, I can now see why, because Bill was right.

In his communication with myself via email, Bill was also cordial and showed respect for The One Truth as an alternative community forum, and for the way that my colleagues and I are running it. Therefore, if Bill can muster this respect for us, then I don't see why we should continue to feed the old — and frankly, energy-wasting — animosity.

Growing up means that one must acknowledge one's own responsibility, and I will openly admit that I've allowed myself to get drawn into these puerile games all too easily. With so many refugees from Project Avalon signing up here — and I've been one of them myself at some point in the past — the temptation was all too big. I plead guilty as charged.

I have however noticed when I'm looking at threads at Project Avalon where Bill Ryan is one of the participants, that he seems to have changed quite a bit in recent times. He seems to have learned from his mistakes, and everyone deserves a second chance. After all, we here at The One Truth are now giving Chris a second chance too, knowing full well why he was banned from Project Avalon.

I believe that the time has come to stop looking upon Project Avalon and Bill Ryan in person as our enemies. In the end, we're all fighting for the same cause, albeit in different ways. And that's not a bad thing, because we must all be allowed to be who we are, and to do things in our own way, so long as we're not harming anyone else in the process.

The above does not necessarily mean that I suddenly agree with all of Bill's management decisions over at Project Avalon, nor with his promotion of people who later on turn out to be frauds. I personally think that the promotion of any kind of whistleblower's testimony as The Truth™ is dangerous, and this has so far always been the position of The One Truth in that regard. We give them a platform where they can present their material, but that doesn't mean that we're promoting it, nor that we would necessarily be in support of it.

We don't even allow anyone to promote themselves here, because that is not the scope of our forum. Sadly enough, Corey Goode did indeed walk a very thin line between self-promotion and sharing information in the few weeks before his departure from The One Truth, and because on the one hand it was all so borderline while on the other hand we also knew that he was on his way out, we let it stand — which is a situation I hope we'll never have to be in again, because it was annoying the hell out of us in the mod room at the time.

Bill Ryan's approach in this is different, and that is exactly why he's Bill Ryan and not The One, or Aragorn, or Dreamtimer, or Elen, or Kathy, or Wind. And it's exactly why Bill Ryan's forum is called Project Avalon and not The One Truth.

As I wrote to him already in an earlier communication a few months ago, the internet is big enough to have a place for all of us. And given that we're all on the same side, I think it would only benefit everyone — and especially, our respective quests to get to the truth about everything that's playing out in the world, whether before our eyes or behind our backs — if our respective forums can on occasion work together. Don't forget that until Kathy and I became friends, there were plenty of people on the Eye-Rise forum who considered The One Truth their enemy, and I think that there might possibly be still somewhat of a bitter taste on account of The One Truth in the mouths of a few of the Eye-Rise members who've remained after the big exodus of the Ruiner followers from Eye-Rise.

We've had several exoduses here at The One Truth as well. Immediately connected to the above paragraph, the very same people who left Eye-Rise — and who nearly destroyed it on their way out, out of nothing but sheer spite — were also the ones who left The One Truth somewhere in 2016 because they were so badly enamored with Shane "The Ruiner" Bales, and because Shane and Corey Goode had become enemies when Shane willfully declared Corey Goode a liar in order to promote his own fantasy story and gather a cult following around himself. But Shane was smart, so he wasn't doing it here at the forum — a few exceptions notwithstanding. He was doing it by way of his blog, which was then copied and pasted here in its entirety — with color and in a larger font — by Ria and Breeze (known over at Eye-Rise and Project Avalon as "Realeyes").

But that's not all, because in the (northern) spring of 2015, we had an even bigger exodus here, where somewhere between 20 and 40 members all left The One Truth in a single day over the fact that 777 (Ben) had voluntarily stepped down as administrator, and the additional fact that neither of those people had enough of an understanding of how a forum works at the technical level, so that they mistook the restoring of a backup — which caused all of the newest posts submitted to the forum since the last backup to disappear from the records — in addition to their misinterpretation of our sincere and neutral moderation of their confrontational and ego-driven posts as censorship. And it didn't exactly help our situation either when Pris and a couple of her friends then started an insurrection that included mass-messaging, spamming other people's threads and other such "civil disobedience".

And then there was the fact that Corey had landed here on the forum, and that those members were literally jealous of the attention he was getting, and wary of the new members who were joining up here in Corey's wake to hear him tell his stories. Because when push comes to shove — and I've already said this a hundred times — this so-called alternative community isn't all that alternative. Just because one believes in UFOs, Bigfoot and/or reincarnation, or because one happens to be a vegetarian who grows their own food, meditates for a whole hour six times a day and smokes pot or ingests LSD, doesn't make one any more alternative than the people in the mainstream of society.

Being alternative is not in what you do, but in who you are as a person.

Some of the people who left us back in 2015 have returned in the meantime, even if only as lurkers. Some of those who've returned are also actively posting again. Many of the others have for whatever reason vowed to never return, and are most likely still holding a grudge against us because they mistook the prejudices of their ego for the truth of what was really going on at the time.

Member Dumpster Diver has the following quote in his signature...

"Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the object of your anger to die."

I agree with that. It is time to turn over the leaf. That doesn't mean that The One Truth and Project Avalon are suddenly going to become sister forums, as The One Truth and Eye-Rise are. There's a significant difference there, as Kathy is now a staff member here, and I myself am now also a staff member at Eye-Rise.

I don't exactly see myself becoming a staff member at Project Avalon any day soon, nor do I see Bill Ryan becoming a staff member at The One Truth any day soon either. The difference in atmosphere between Project Avalon and The One Truth is genuinely huge, and I prefer sticking to our own little Shire here in this neck of the woods. Besides, it's already difficult enough as it is — not impossible, but difficult nevertheless — to keep an eye on two forums, let alone three.

But if The One Truth and Project Avalon could be working together on certain things in the future, then — again — that would definitely be beneficial to the so-called alternative community, in my opinion. And it's not just Project Avalon that I'm talking about either. Even though I am not a member at Earth Empaths, I applaud Christine Anderson for having made the decision to create a forum of her own, and for her commitment. I have the utmost respect for Christine, and she knows that.

Ultimately, the one truth is that together we make a difference, remember?

Anyway, I'm writing all of this because I have the feeling that my holding out an olive branch toward Project Avalon is being frowned upon now, and this while we've had members in the past who would have liked nothing better than for The One Truth and Project Avalon to bury the hatchet, and who left us because we weren't willing to go there yet.

I guess that after 55 years on this planet, I still don't understand humans, and I doubt whether I ever will.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Chris (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Fred Steeves (21st July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018), Melidae (21st July 2018), The One (21st July 2018), Wind (21st July 2018), Zebowho (23rd July 2018)

Thanks
    FFS, is there an expectation that the Anastasia Ringing Cedars Denier > Bill Ryan < is joining TOT ?.
    No, there is no such expectation whatsoever. I think that between running a forum with 11'410 members at the time that I'm writing this — for clarity's sake, that number does include retired members, banned members and test accounts — and doing research of his own, Bill Ryan has enough work on his hands already, wouldn't you agree?

Furthermore, I believe my post #14 adequately explains both the situation and our position as the management of The One Truth.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Chris (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018), The One (21st July 2018), Zebowho (23rd July 2018)