Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Bill Ryan Has Gone God

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I used to go to PA regularly having been drawn to Gio's two threads, Up at the Ranch and Beyond, and The Cosmic Emporium. Over time I noticed members who regularly had interesting posts. The library is chock full o' books. I haven't been visiting as much recently but I still do.
    Just a little FYI regarding Gio and his Cosmic Emporium thread....he's over at the Mists of Avalon posting daily.

http://mistsofavalon.catsboard.com/t...mporium#136789

I check it out every now and then.

I liked the cartoons....here's the latest one which I found funny

http://mistsofavalon.catsboard.com/t...mporium#137948
    Last edited by Shadowself, 12th August 2018 at 20:28.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2018), Aragorn (12th August 2018), Dreamtimer (13th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2018), Elen (13th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th August 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    I never quite understood if Gio was a fan of his godness or not...I know he had strong opinions about me which was perplexing... humorous really, in my estimation.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2018), Aragorn (12th August 2018), Dreamtimer (13th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2018), Elen (13th August 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I never quite understood if Gio was a fan of his godness or not...
    Would you mind clarifying what you mean by that?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2018), Dreamtimer (13th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2018), Elen (13th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th August 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    I didn't understand if gio was a fan of his godness or not... BR....

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2018), Aragorn (12th August 2018), Dreamtimer (13th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2018), Elen (13th August 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I didn't understand if gio was a fan of his godness or not... BR....
    Well, Gio has certainly been a long-time Project Avalon member, but then, for some reason that has never been clear to me, his account over there was put in retirement. He himself claimed that he was banned, but I don't think that was the case, because he seemed to still be periodically reading there for a while — at least, during the first couple of weeks of his tenure here — with his name visible in the list of online members, albeit in a different color. If he had really been banned, then he wouldn't have been able to read anything at all there anymore, not even in the public sections of the forum — or at least, not with his name visible in that member list.

Anyway, after Gio had transferred to The One Truth, he became quite vocal in his criticisms of Bill Ryan and of Project Avalon as a whole, as most of us were at that point. So I don't really think that Gio would have been a fan of Bill Ryan. But at the same time, and like I said, he did spend several years there as a member, and therefore, he must have felt comfortable enough there at the time.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2018), Dreamtimer (13th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2018), Elen (13th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th August 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    TOTal truth and a long way indeed from BR's state of refusal of anastarsia, lol.

Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Capitalist consumerist society isn't the problem per se, but it is a symptom of a far larger problem...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th August 2018), Dreamtimer (13th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (13th August 2018), Elen (13th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th August 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Mists of Avalon has a quirky interface. I wish Geo were posting here again.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2018), Aragorn (13th August 2018), Dreamtimer (13th August 2018), Elen (13th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th August 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    I like some others, are enjoying the Q-saga.

Zip to papa site and go over their Q thread often and recently got to watch Bill once again go all goddy, am led to believe that this is happening less and less, that will see papa members sighing less, on the positive side lol. Q is not ticklings BR's fancy

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2018), Dreamtimer (12th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    I like some others, are enjoying the Q-saga.

Zip to papa site and go over their Q thread often and recently got to watch Bill once again go all goddy, am led to believe that this is happening less and less, that will see papa members sighing less, on the positive side lol. Q is not ticklings BR's fancy
    Maybe it's because Bill knows that the QAnon phenomenon is a load of crap, intended to keep people (1) chasing their own tails again and (2) in support of the alleged Messiah called Donald J. Trump?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2018), Dreamtimer (12th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    Lol Br's truth on Q being as you say, deplorable so far imo.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2018), Dreamtimer (12th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Maybe it's because Bill knows that the QAnon phenomenon is a load of crap, intended to keep people (1) chasing their own tails again and (2) in support of the alleged Messiah called Donald J. Trump?
    It's been a bit surreal almost feeling like the cheering section watching him make his stand against this Q horse shit, while still being aware he has never disavowed any of his own horse shit he has personally bought to the alternative community table:

- We had super Illuminati insider "Charles" as a New Years Day gift in 2011, who to this day is still responsible for drawing in the vast majority of elder members still there (I arrived 3 weeks prior), and we never even saw his face. Anonymous, and a raging cult following, just like Q.

It's difficult to find anything on Charles any more, and the forum has been scrubbed of his presence.

- Just a couple or so years earlier in 2006/07, we had the grand unveiling of "Project Serpo" that made Bill a star, where the super duper insider actually went by "Anonymous", and quickly garnered a raving cult following, just like Q.

Unlike Charles, Serpo can still be easily tracked down. And of course none of this promised information and/or evidence ever surfaced:

In the following interview (media player below), Jerry talks with Bill Ryan, who less that two months ago, knew nothing about a remarkable, above top secret US government project, code named Serpo. Coincidentally, he was on an e-mail mailing list that had several Defense Department Officials, Black Project Managers and UFO Researchers which received a dispatch from "Anonymous".

This undisclosed person, who is still active in UFO related secret projects, wrote about the gradual release of confidential documents pertaining to a top secret exchange program between the Ebens, Extraterrestrial Entities (ETEs) from the planet Serpo, located in the Zeta Retuiculi star system and shown in the star catalogue image at left, which is some 39 light years from Earth. Several Ebens and twelve US military personnel were involved in an exchange program between Earth and Serpo, between the years 1965-78.

At the request of the recipient of this information, Victor Martinez, Ryan quickly set up a public service based website, www.serpo.org, to disseminate already provided and promised information, including photos of human beings associating with the inhabitants of the Planet Serpo.

In a wide ranging discussion, Ryan tells Jerry about the climate, flora and animals of this planet, as well as the history, culture and lifestyles of the intelligent beings, the Ebens, living on the planet. Details never before revealed will astound you, the listener, with vivid descriptions given of encounters between American military personnel and the Ebens on their current home planet.
    http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_serpo_project.htm

Again, to the best of my knowledge he has never disavowed either of these baseless, super hyped up events. So if one is not going to ever do that then fine, but best leave well enough alone, right?

Well imagine my surprise upon reading his posted backroom conversation with Admin Paul yesterday, and stumbling upon *this* little diddly of him pontificating from on high as if his history doesn't exist:

Bill: Yes.
    I prefer my sources to be people I know, who I know to have real info... or else we may as well be following something that was channeled. The same principles apply.

Channeled info = information that comes from an unknown source, is largely unverifiable, and which may or may not be true. But it DOES give a lot of people hope.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=#post1247676

"Channeled information", "from an unknown source", "largely unverifiable", "which may or may not be true", "but it DOES give a lot of people hope".

Stunning that in a round about way he actually called himself out on it. Bravo!
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 12th September 2018 at 12:37.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2018), Dreamtimer (12th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018), Wind (12th September 2018)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    [...]

Well imagine my surprise upon reading his posted backroom conversation with Admin Paul yesterday, and stumbling upon *this* little diddly of him pontificating from on high as if his history doesn't exist:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=#post1247676
    From that link, I have copied the following snippet...

Quote Originally posted by Bill Ryan over at Project Avalon
    Bill: Most people in the alt media community are consumers. They watch a different kind of TV. Many actually do very little.
    That's the danger... the illusion one's doing something, when one isn't.
    If my memory serves me right, then I believe that I'm the one who pointed that out to him in one of my recent email exchanges with him. However, I can't verify that anymore because at that point in time, I still had my email client set up to automatically delete read emails after a given time. I have in the meantime disabled this functionality, but alas, my first couple of exchanges with him had already been deleted as such.

Oh well, it doesn't really matter where he got that inspiration. Fact is that he is right about that. It touches upon something I've only still fairly recently read with regard to hypnosis. When it comes to social media — including web-based forums in the so-called "alternative community" — most people's consciousness drops back into a hypnotic alpha state, just like when watching a soap opera on TV.

Disbelief automatically becomes suspended, and even the psychological principle of theory of mind falls away, while at the same time, the lust for drama and histrionics becomes elevated. Just look at the sort of stuff ex-member Ria posted here at The One Truth before she became enamored with the sci-fi/conspiracy soap opera called "theruiner777" and decided to become a High Priestess in his church. It was virtually all about satanic pedophiles and alleged Illuminati insiders.

And now this QAnon — which started off as one individual but is now a whole group of separate individuals working together to continue perpetrating the hoax — is roughly doing the same thing as what Ria used to do, and what Benjamin Fulford is still doing to this very day. Hyperbolic fables about the mass arrests of pedophiles, and of members of the Clinton gang, and so on. And lots of shrouded hate and racial profiling underneath. No wonder the US "alt right" is eying the so-called alternative community — which isn't even all that alternative to begin with.

And apparently Paul, the Project Avalon administrator, is still falling for that crap.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Fred Steeves (12th September 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018), Wind (12th September 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Mr Bill has been participating in a thread about a confession from one of the people who started Qanon. There's a video posted called "Q Revealed" and then some text posted by Bill.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2018), Kathy (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    And apparently Paul, the Project Avalon administrator, is still falling for that crap.

I told you he was a moron...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2018), Dreamtimer (13th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (13th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018)