Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan Has Gone God

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Having mostly made my peace with Bill, obviously not fully yet due to maybe our mirrored God complexity lol, if Bill has so mended his paranoiac passive aggressive finger pointing dickheadedness, please ask him next time in your gentle likey exchanges if he might put an apology forward, here, to ask forgiveness for his stupid old days, that possible Aragorn ?.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,141 Times in 20,322 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Having mostly made my peace with Bill, obviously not fully yet due to maybe our mirrored God complexity lol, if Bill has so mended his paranoiac passive aggressive finger pointing dickheadedness, please ask him next time in your gentle likey exchanges if he might put an apology forward, here, to ask forgiveness for his stupid old days, that possible Aragorn ?.
    I'm sorry, Vern, but you're going to have to settle your issues with him yourself. You cannot go and ask me to ask someone else in your name that he would apologize to you, least of all when I don't even know why you think he owes you an apology. Well, I think I may have an idea why, but even then still...

I know why he owes a lot of other people an apology, yes — and for that matter, I've had my own differences with him too — but then again, the purpose of letting bygones be bygones is that these apologies would no longer be required in order for peace to be established, due to both parties recognizing that mistakes have been made in the past.

It's a tacit gentlemen's agreement, and for that matter, Bill has actually apologized to me in our email exchange for certain mistakes he made. That which he apologized for did not actually pertain to myself in the literal sense, but it did implicitly include me nevertheless because of the situation at the time.

There's no need to get that last drop of apology out of him (or anyone else) in order to satisfy one particular person's ego — whether it's yours or mine. One must never demand from a man — or for that matter, from a woman — that they'd surrender their dignity. That is what mutual respect is all about.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Chris (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018), Melidae (21st July 2018), Wind (21st July 2018), Zebowho (23rd July 2018)

Thanks
    I was meaning a lot of other people.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2018), Chris (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Wind (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    I was meaning a lot of other people.
    It is neither my wish to do that nor my responsibility, Vern. When someone is holding out an olive branch, then it is just as wrong to yank it out of their hands as it is to set it on fire.

Let Bill come forward at his own pace. You'll accomplish a lot more that way than when trying to force him into a situation that he won't feel comfortable in.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Chris (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018), Melidae (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,127 Times in 2,668 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    If The One Truth and Project Avalon can turn over the scorched Earth and create a new fertile soil bed, then perhaps some interesting fruitbearing trees might eventually end up growing there.
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I believe that the time has come to stop looking upon Project Avalon and Bill Ryan in person as our enemies.
    Well, first things first here. I think it would be a mistake of monumental proportions to conflate members with the forum owner.

Having clarified that, Mr. Spock isn't anchored down with an enemy list, he simply observes and takes careful notes.

I have however noticed when I'm looking at threads at Project Avalon where Bill Ryan is one of the participants, that he seems to have changed quite a bit in recent times. He seems to have learned from his mistakes, and everyone deserves a second chance.
    It's all about turning points, taking responsibility for one's actions, and then cleaning up your side of the street so to speak. This is the sole reason why I'm even back here after being banned forever, remember? That conciliatory video I did directed at certain people (and to other I didn't mention) was the turning point I'm talking about, I took responsibility for my actions, and cleaned up my side of the street. A turning point is something solid that can be easily pointed to as demonstrated by my own personal actions there, and I'm sorry but I'm just not seeing any of that here. Nothing bitter or spiteful about this opinion, it's an observation based on logic and a bit of knowledge on basic human behavior.

A habitual offender can live and appear quite normally in between offenses.

As I wrote to him already in an earlier communication a few months ago, the internet is big enough to have a place for all of us. And given that we're all on the same side
    That's arguable, especially when the person in question has numerous spook friends/contacts on their virtual rolodex.

Even though I am not a member at Earth Empaths, I applaud Christine Anderson for having made the decision to create a forum of her own, and for her commitment. I have the utmost respect for Christine, and she knows that.
    I have the utmost respect for Christine as well, perhaps you should ask her if she has noticed any turning points.

Anyway, I'm writing all of this because I have the feeling that my holding out an olive branch toward Project Avalon is being frowned upon now,
    Well, just so you know that's not me doing any frowning. You're a grown man, you do a fine job running this joint on a daily basis, do as you see fit brother. But again I feel it's of the utmost importance to clarify a distinction between the members of PA, and Bill Ryan.

I love ya man, watch your step.

And to any PA members reading this with interest, again it's not about you'uns as they say here in Tennessee.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (21st July 2018), Chris (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018), Melidae (21st July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I'm all for patching things up with Bill Ryan. Personally, I'm not quite ready to go there yet, but maybe in the near future I'll write to him.

Despite what I might have said about him in the past, shortly after my banning from PA, I do actually think he is a decent person who means well. As a forum owner, he has a responsibility towards his members as a whole and so I do understand that he must err on the side of caution, generally speaking.

I always knew that channelling the Anunnaki/Elohim would be controversial and so it has turned out to be. I enjoy having my individual mind back, but building my own personality and thought patterns back up, from the ground up, is very hard work and utterly exhausting.

Towards the very end of my channelling experience, I no longer had my own individual mind and I was connected to this group consciousness 24/7. I was indeed one of them, part of their group consciousness, if this makes any sense. I still don't know for sure that this group really is as dangerous as others claim them to be, I guess there still isn't enough distance between my mind and theirs, to make an impartial judgement on that, so I err on the side of caution and don't make any definite pronouncements either way.

I do not think that it is as simple as saying that all channelled entities are automatically deceptive and malevolent. There would be plenty of figures from mainstream religions who would disagree with that statement. The Anunnaki/Elohim have been worshipped by mainstream religions since the dawn of civilisation. The watchers are another matter altogether and I have made it clear even to Bill Ryan that I consider them malevolent and deceptive overall.
    Last edited by Chris, 21st July 2018 at 12:29.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    OMG n FFS , grows a pair to then repair, Where is the olive branch besides shame or guilt shoulder tapping, pah.

It is neither my wish to do that nor my responsibility, Vern. When someone is holding out an olive branch, then it is just as wrong to yank it out of their hands as it is to set it on fire.

Let Bill come forward at his own pace. You'll accomplish a lot more that way than when trying to force him into a situation that he won't feel comfortable in.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    OMG n FFS , grows a pair to then repair, Where is the olive branch besides shame or guilt shoulder tapping, pah.
    Like I said, I have been talking with Bill Ryan via email — and rather extensively too — in recent days, but I have not posted that exchange here on a public thread, because that would have been inappropriate, given the confidentiality of some of the things we've been discussing.

Besides, I trust Bill to explicitly tell me when he means for a message from him to be posted here on a public thread, and he did not state in our last exchange that it would have been okay for me to do so. I therefore regard our exchange as just as confidential from his end as it was from my end.

You'll just have to have faith in my sense of ethics. If you choose not to, then I will accept it, as unpleasant as it would be to hear that.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Chris (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018), Zebowho (23rd July 2018)

Thanks
    I have faith in you, even have faith in Bill, not often I get pissed off, Bill must be a good teacher imo as even though I felt my time was soon to be up at PA, and I turned the other cheek, apologized to calm when needed, was not myself and had to act the yes good boy, I still gave him the great satisfaction of fufullment of paranoia being real, pah i was such a good student.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2018), Chris (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,205 Times in 11,968 Posts
    I have faith in you, even have faith in Bill, not often I get pissed off, Bill must be a good teacher imo as even though I felt my time was soon to be up at PA, and I turned the other cheek, apologized to calm when needed, was not myself and had to act the yes good boy, I still gave him the great satisfaction of fufullment of paranoia being real, pah i was such a good student.
    Hi Aianawa,

that's PA's game and they are very good at it...I'm too crazy to be a good student under those conditions. I had plenty of training when a Catholic grade school student. If the situation is unfair, I usually to my own detriment (personal character, personality and spiritually) come out swinging.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (21st July 2018), Chris (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Well, first things first here. I think it would be a mistake of monumental proportions to conflate members with the forum owner.

Having clarified that, Mr. Spock isn't anchored down with an enemy list, he simply observes and takes careful notes.

I have the utmost respect for Christine as well, perhaps you should ask her if she has noticed any turning points.

Well, just so you know that's not me doing any frowning. You're a grown man, you do a fine job running this joint on a daily basis, do as you see fit brother. But again I feel it's of the utmost importance to clarify a distinction between the members of PA, and Bill Ryan.

I love ya man, watch your step.

And to any PA members reading this with interest, again it's not about you'uns as they say here in Tennessee.
    Is BR capable of humility? He has been given more than two chances in the past and still he comes out guns in both hands aiming at the heart and brain. What would cause him to become humble - I think it's an act, a trap. Sorry, Aragorn, but I'm saying it as I feel it.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Chris (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (21st July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Fred Steeves (22nd July 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've been to Tennessee a couple of times. You'uns have a beautiful state.

I was there singing in a choir and staying with some nice church families when I was in college. The Blue Ridge Mountains were so beautiful I couldn't stop staring out the bus window.

I also went to Knoxville several years ago. Lovely town. We went camping in the Smoking Mountains. We hiked up to the top of Rich Mountain and it was hot and sunny the whole way. When we reached the top we discovered a thunderstorm which had approached from the other side of the mountain. It let loose at the top and that was the first time I experienced a simultaneous flash and boom of lightning.

I was simultaneously fascinated and freaked out.

We ran down the other side in the rain. And my glasses broke.

There was beautiful lichen growing.

Thanks for your insights and help, Fred.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2018), Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Fred Steeves (22nd July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    Gee I sense flying a white flag to Bill if he is sinseer is xlent, what could go wrong, great communication skills, ability to let bygones be bygones, etc etc etc, send a cake I say.

Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    Is BR capable of humility? He has been given more than two chances in the past and still he comes out guns in both hands aiming at the heart and brain. What would cause him to become humble - I think it's an act, a trap. Sorry, Aragorn, but I'm saying it as I feel it.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), Kathy (21st July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Gee I sense flying a white flag to Bill if he is sinseer is xlent, what could go wrong, great communication skills, ability to let bygones be bygones, etc etc etc, send a cake I say.
    I personally do not care about BR, but I do about Aragorn, so I wish your perceptions would come to pass, Aianawa. As to what could go wrong, if we have to wait and see what would go wrong, I prefer not to entertain the probability and thereby give no space for it to concretise, leaving it to source to deal with.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2018), Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018)

Thanks
    Bill is source, as much as Aragorn, as you. I say bring it on, invite the PA clan hierakey to balance things out, Liked Paul and MM so music cake beers n group meditation n hugs at the end of evening , yes ?.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th August 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd July 2018), Kathy (22nd July 2018)