Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smart Meters

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Smart Meters

Am starting a new thread rather than derail another. Smart Meters are, to the best of my understanding, presenting a negative impact on Human physical health. I noted well researched articles in magazines and journals a few years ago. I note that now, online there are sites that offer support for people who have experienced serious health issues since having a Smart Meter attached to their place of residence.

I note that in the article included within this thread that a 'government' source has concluded that Smart Meters are not harmful. Information and evidence to the contrary is not hard to find. I chose an article that was published via a well known mainstream media outlet - so this thread is not based solely on social media or heresay et cetera.

When I spoke to an administrative employee of my electricity provider, on the subject of Smart Meters, it was explained to me that they will provide a reading of the meter without the need for Human Employees. The Smart Meters relay a beam from satellites in the upper atmosphere.

Anyone here who knows me - knows that I respect all comments and opinions even when I do not agree completely. In this instance, the research I have conducted has led me to believe that Smart Meters are going to have negative impacts on Human health.

The question that remains: Will people need to get sick first, in order to believe the information and evidence that is being shared, with regard to Smart Meters?????

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...9cd71c45eabbd1

Keep reading and sharing information and evidence people - it is the only way we are going to learn and develop.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

NB: Aragorn - Thanks for providing the inspiration to start this thread.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (16th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), JATUS (16th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018), Steven (11th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    The Smart Meters relay a beam from satellites in the upper atmosphere.
    Um no, that would be silly, and a very expensive waste of resources. Smart meters are simply internet devices.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Barbarella (18th July 2018), Dreamtimer (16th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn et al - I was informed of the satellite connection directly from the administration employee (management level) during a first person telephone conversation. Let's not focus on the method of how the technology works - let's look at the fact it is yet another wi-fi connection.

The fact remains, people who have been in good health have regressed immediately after a smart meter was installed. The smart meter being the only change to lifestyle prior to the negative health issues. Another aspect is this; when people started to share details of their health issues - there were patterns and similarities.

I am not disagreeing with the comment about being expensive and a waste of resources. I am looking at the fact that by not needing a human to read the meter - yet another mode of employment is gone. As for satellites, I don't own one and I note that mainstream media does not beam out any information about what exactly, is in our upper atmospheres.

When we are not connected to the cabal/illuminati/whatever - we really have to research to find the facts. Don't we?

All I can see, is yet another created situation where humans are being deleted and the negative impacts to the humans living in the residence with a smart meter are being shared. Do humans always have to allow the situation to harm them - before they learn? Why can't humans be more trusting? Why can't humans trust that other humans are trying to warn them of a danger? Have we stopped learning from each other?

Just thinking out aloud. On a moot note: My understanding is that since the 1980's the number of satellites in our upper atmosphere has grown exponentially. Knowing and seeing a drip feed of information about Space Exploration and control over recent years - I cannot help but think that placing satellites in the upper atmosphere has in all likelihood been happening without our knowledge - yes/no/maybe?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Elen (17th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018), Steven (11th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Aragorn et al - I was informed of the satellite connection directly from the administration employee (management level) during a first person telephone conversation. Let's not focus on the method of how the technology works - let's look at the fact it is yet another wi-fi connection.
    Well, I guess the decision on whether they will be working over wi-fi or by way of the cabled network will depend upon their geolocation. In a country like Australia, I can imagine that wi-fi would probably be the better option, connectivity-wise. Over here in Europe, it's probably more efficient (and safer) to hook them up to the fiber-optic or copper network.

[...] I am not disagreeing with the comment about being expensive and a waste of resources. I am looking at the fact that by not needing a human to read the meter - yet another mode of employment is gone. [...]
    Well, again, that's not exactly true. Concretely over here in Belgium, there have not been any employees from the utilities distributors coming round to read the meters in years.

The way it works is as follows. The utilities vendors and the utilities distribution network are separate entities, in order to rule out that one of the vendors would be trying to bill you for something you never consumed. It also makes it easier for the consumer to switch over from one utilities vendor to another one — and they are competing like crazy over here, including by sending marketing droids over to your house in order to have you sign a contract or having telemarketeers ring you up at any possible time of the day. The only utility for which there is no other contender is water, because that is controlled by a non-governmental organization.

Either way, the distribution network is what owns the meters — gas, electricity and water. The utilities vendors send you periodic bills based upon a forfeit. Every year, the distribution network sends you a form with the identification code of each of your meters — the ones for gas and electricity are on the same form, but the one for water is sent out at a different time of the year — and they ask you to read the meter yourself, record the readouts on the form and then either send it back to them via snail mail, or enter the data at their own website — the form that you received in the mail contains a unique identification code. A third option is to enter the data by way of a free telephone number, but that's more complicated because then you also have to enter the individual meter numbers along with the meters' readouts.

If you do not comply within a certain amount of time — usually you have one week — then they will register your utilities consumption with a default value. Either way, then that information is relayed onto the actual utilities vendors, who will then send you the final bills. In some cases, your forfeits were too high, and you will be refunded the surplus by way of an automatic deposit of the refund into your bank account. And if your forfeits were too low, then you must pay for the extra consumption, of course.

In my case, the forfeits for gas and electricity are always too high, and so I always get a refund. But of course, by the time the refund is deposited into my bank account, the bill with the forfeit for the next quarter is already on its way over.

[...] Just thinking out aloud. On a moot note: My understanding is that since the 1980's the number of satellites in our upper atmosphere has grown exponentially.
    Slight correction: those satellites are not orbiting the Earth within the upper atmosphere. The friction alone would require them to burn fuel in order to retain their speed and altitude, so they are orbiting in near-Earth orbit, just outside the atmosphere.

Knowing and seeing a drip feed of information about Space Exploration and control over recent years - I cannot help but think that placing satellites in the upper atmosphere has in all likelihood been happening without our knowledge - yes/no/maybe?
    Yes and no. Most of the satellites that have been launched in recent years are communication satellites. A couple are scientific satellites — e.g. the Hubble telescope, et al. Many others are specialized for use by the global positioning system — which includes satellite navigation and other triangulation. And then there are the designated spy satellites from the military-industrial complex.

Many satellites also perform dual functions. For instance, most of the global positioning satellites are in fact owned by the US military and double as spy satellites. And then, there may also be satellites which serve in the weaponizing of space. In fact, it is very likely that in spite of all the treaties that forbid this, the USA at the very least is already committed to the weaponizing of space, and it would stand to reason that the Russians might have a few gizmos of their own floating around up there as well.

A lot of the stuff we don't really hear about in the mainstream news unless it's through a drip-feed, as you call it, actually belongs to countries that the West has far less interaction with on a daily basis. For instance, the Chinese, the Indians, the South Koreans and the Japanese are also actively exploring space and utilizing satellites for their own satellite navigation and communication needs.

Lastly, even though I will not deny that the amount of stuff flying around up there — as distinct from the actual derelict space junk left over from earlier times — has increased quite radically over the past couple of decades, it is a given that what goes up must also come down again. Satellites have a limited service time because they contain only very little fuel with which they can adjust their orbits if necessary. And while there is no friction in space, there still is such a thing as gravity.

And so every once in a while, one of those things has passed its expiry date and decides to come down again. Usually, most of it will then burn up in the atmosphere. In other cases, larger chunks may make it through the atmosphere in one piece and end up somewhere in one of the oceans. And on a really rare occasion, certain chunks may crash somewhere on land, and may cause destruction and/or death. The odds are said to be smaller than those for winning the lottery, but you never know whether Murphy was one of your ancestors.

Anyway, all of the stuff that's floating around up there in orbit is in essence a ticking time bomb.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Elen (17th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thought I would share some visuals - for those people who are visual learners. Gives an interesting perspective to my comments about satellites. Whether they are in the upper atmosphere or located at the edge of our atmosphere and space = The fact remains, they are real and they are being utilised and impacting on our lives.

Name:  Satellites.jpg
Views: 1065
Size:  58.9 KBName:  More Satellites.jpg
Views: 1873
Size:  177.9 KB

Just sharing for those who are interested. Thanks for your input Aragorn. I imagine that the service providers and their employees or lack of employees, differs according to the country. My concerns are primarily for Human Health and I care that people need to be employed and removing opportunities in a fiscal paradigm, is basically very unfair.

Let's keep asking questions and keep sharing information until we work out exactly what is happening.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018), Steven (11th December 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    65,000 people a year die from melanoma, which is skin cancer mostly caused by the Sun's damaging UV radiation. Do some basics found here. https://www.skincancer.org/prevention

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2018), Dreamtimer (18th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jeffrey W. et al - I am a redhead with fair skin and know quite a bit about sun sensitivity and avoiding skin cancer. When I was learning about Smart Meters I found by chance some articles that mentioned the connectivity of heavy metals, within the Human body and the interaction of wi-fi.

When the articles mentioned Smart Meters and heavy metals - well that got me thinking critically. I had not thought about wi-fi and other microwave frequencies et cetera, as being something that would interact with my actual physical body. I was and am still aware that holding a mobile phone or any wi-fi device to my head, is not good, particularly for extended periods of time.

So, I began to think about the connectivity of what is inside my body and how it reacts, given that we all now live in a microwave/wi-fi soup. On another note related to your comment. I can no longer use sunscreen. Nano technology is being placed in sun screen and cosmetics and foodstuffs et cetera. Government here (and maybe elsewhere) have informed manufacturers they do not have to include nano technology within the ingredients. I have scars on my face from the nano technology - so don't try to tell me that the sun alone causes skin cancer.

I will pose a scenario, one that was described to me by someone else. When a person never goes into the sun uncovered and yet develops skin cancer on say, the soles of their feet - how does that work? Your soles are NEVER exposed to the sun yet that is where the cancer develops??????

I still think that Smart Meters are causing a myriad of health issues and will continue to do so.

Keep thinking Everyone & keep sharing information. I have learned a lot from this site and continue to learn.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Steven (11th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Am sharing links to thought provoking online articles - for those People who are interested.

Hmmm ... the first item I wanted to attach to this post - is no longer available.
    I started with a basic google search: Health Risks of Smart Meters. Third item listed is titled: People Also Ask - What are the side effects of smart meters?
    Headaches - Insomnia - Fatigue - Tinnitus - Heart arrhymia/palpitations - Decreased immune function - Irritability - Decreased cognitive functions.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25205214
    The above article refers to damage to the Myelin Sheath. Those who are unfamiliar with the medical reference of: Myelin or Myelin Sheath - in a nutshell it is the insulation that protects our neural system. When the Myelin is damaged the neural messages cannot be sent and received by your brain. You want to scratch your nose or toilet yourself - your brain will not receive the message and you will not be able to move and complete the desired task.

https://www.powerwatch.org.uk/science/studies.asp
    It is interesting to note that there are 127 pages to this link - and - no I have not read them all.

Radio Wave Packet by Arthur Firstenberg President - Cellular Phone Taskforce September 2001. Available online as a pdf.
    This is an uncomplicated read and very informative.

Electricity Provider has informed me that my home is scheduled for the installation of a Digital/Smart Meter - Monday 10th December 2018 between 8am and 4pm. I have composed legislation infused correspondence and attached relevant articles to support my refusal of the installation of a Digital/Smart Meter. The correspondence was sent via Registered Post. I have received electronic mail responses from both the office of the CEO of my Electricity Supplier and the Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW. Let's see what happens.

What I thought was interesting is that my correspondence was automatically designated as a "Complaint" however I am not complaining - I am making a Statement of Claim and simply refusing the option of a Digital/Smart Meter. Hmmm ....

Again - I am sharing for those who are interested.

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we seek answers to all our questions - Amanda

NB: I don't know all the details but apparently a major law firm in Australia is currently organising a Class Action with regard to Digital/Smart Meters.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th December 2018), Chris (9th December 2018), Dreamtimer (9th December 2018), Elen (9th December 2018), Kathy (9th December 2018), Steven (11th December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Amanda, I have studied the Smart Meters since before they started installing the insidious things. I actually have a notification to not install and sent it to the power company as well as the Secretary of State in a form that received back a green slip telling me they received it. You are and have brought up all the health related issues of these things and there is tons of research and proof that they emit radio frequencies and Wy fy signals. They are also a surveillance device. Our State gov. was inundated with concerns about the health and privacy issues and had to pass a law against the power companies who where entering private property without consent and installing these things.

California is where this all started in the States anyway and the health issues and damage to property from the meters exploding on walls is costing the power companies plenty. Debora Tavarras has put out a lot of videos on these things and the awareness has crossed our country to stop the use of these things. As for the health, here is one article I downloaded about the heart conditions and how these meters were tested.

Evidence is UNDENIABLE: Smart meters cause massive changes to the heart
    Posted on July 26, 2018 by Joe from MassPrivateI
    Natural News – by Ethan Huff
    An expert in smart meter microwave transmission power has published new research showing that, contrary to the official government narrative, the radiation emitted from smart meters directly interferes with normal heart function.
    To come to this conclusion, Warren Woodward connected himself to an EKG monitor while lying near an Elster smart meter, which was connected to a high-frequency analyzer that measures microwave frequencies.
    As it alternated between normal readings of 00.1 and 00.2, a monitor display showed that Woodward’s heart patterns were normal and symmetrical. But during times when it spiked to 139.3 – this being the time when the smart meter initiated data transmissions – Woodward’s EKG pattern changed dramatically in response.
    In other words, when the smart meter was not sending high amounts of power, Woodward’s EKG readings were normal and natural. But when it kicked into higher output mode, the changes were “massive.”
    Brief periods of alteration to normal heart rhythm aren’t much to worry about. But when these irregularities are ongoing, the heart can end up working too hard, resulting in fatigued cardiac function.
    Dr. Gilberto Leon, a holistic medicine doctor from Chandler, Arizona, warns about this. He says that changes to the heart caused by smart meters are anything but symptomless or “silent,” and that major damage can take place without people even realizing it.
    The constant bombardment of microwave radiation from smart meters represents “an unnatural sequence of events that we’re not programmed to respond to,” he says. Long-term exposure to smart meters, he says, can be extremely damaging to normal myocardial function.

Mother Nature’s micronutrient secret: Organic Broccoli Sprout Capsules now available, delivering 280mg of high-density nutrition, including the extraordinary “sulforaphane” and “glucosinolate” nutrients found only in cruciferous healing foods. Every lot laboratory tested. See availability here.
    Many of the smart meters attached to people’s homes are much stronger than the one that Woodward tested
    Keep in mind that the Elster smart meter that Woodward tested only transmits at about one-quarter of a watt. Other brands like Landis and Gyr Focus, for instance, transmit closer to one watt – or nearly three times the output of the Elster brand.
    This suggests that these other smart meters are perhaps even more damaging to heart function than the Elster – with potentially far worse health consequences, especially in people with pre-existing health conditions.
    Woodward is also a generally healthy man who has no pre-existing heart conditions. The symptoms he suffered, in other words, were entirely the result of exposure to the Elster smart meter.
    Many smart meters charge more than the electricity actually used
    Another study out of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences has identified some other serious problems with smart meters – mainly that many of them overcharge customers.
    More than half of the smart meters tested as part of an experiment were found to be riddled with computational and energy use errors. In some cases, false readings clocked in as high as 582 percent beyond actual usage. Right behind this were meters that had false readings of 581, 566, and 475 percent higher than the amount of energy that was actually used.
    In theory, such figures could lead to some customers being charged as much as six times more than they should be for electricity usage – meaning big bucks for the utility companies pushing these things.
    There are also concerns about smart meter safety, as there have been reports of the devices suddenly exploding and catching on fire. When smart meters are improperly installed, they can cause what’s known as “arcing,” which can lead to their spontaneous combustion accompanied by an electrical fire.
    This is why groups like the American Academy of Environmental Medicine are calling on a total recall of all smart meters until their true effects have been properly studied. The public needs to know the risks before smart meters become so ubiquitous that turning back is no longer and option.
    To learn more about the dangers of smart meters, visit SmartMeters.news.
    Sources for this article include:
    NaturalHealth365.com
    NaturalNews.com

The Wi Fy and the 5G stuff is very spooky globally and so many people in countries around the world are awake about this stuff and stopping the best they can.
    Thank you for this thread
    steven
    Last edited by Steven, 12th December 2018 at 00:08. Reason: Remove duplicate post

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th December 2018), Elen (12th December 2018), Kathy (12th December 2018), Melidae (12th December 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    They start to push Smart Meters even here in Russia. If you won't going to install one until mid 2019 you will be inevitably taxed for not following the rule.

Still majority of the people here don't now much about potential danger of wireless communication it means absence of any opposition to newly installed convenient meters just because majority of the folks thinks that's some sort of progress in our life-styles. Those who complain merely do so because of prices following actual installation of the devices.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 12th December 2018 at 07:51.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th December 2018), Chris (12th December 2018), Dreamtimer (12th December 2018), Elen (12th December 2018), Kathy (12th December 2018), Melidae (12th December 2018), Steven (12th December 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I bet the same people who are so upset about smart meters will quite happily carry a constantly on microwave oven, sorry, I meant smartphone, two inches away from their reproductive organs. Call me old-fashioned, but the latter worries me a lot more than some wi-fi device on the porch or in the garage. Distance matters enormously when it comes to the energy of electromagnetic radiation. If you are so worried about it, you absolutely should not have Wi-Fi in your house.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th December 2018), Dreamtimer (12th December 2018), Elen (12th December 2018), Kathy (12th December 2018), Melidae (12th December 2018), Steven (12th December 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I bet the same people who are so upset about smart meters will quite happily carry a constantly on microwave oven, sorry, I meant smartphone, two inches away from their reproductive organs. Call me old-fashioned, but the latter worries me a lot more than some wi-fi device on the porch or in the garage. Distance matters enormously when it comes to the energy of electromagnetic radiation. If you are so worried about it, you absolutely should not have Wi-Fi in your house.
    I agree 100% with you Chris. Wi Fy in the house is real bad. Yes those folks that carry those smart phones around mostly do not understand imo just how dangerous the things are. I do not own one myself and my wife has never owned a cell phone period. I even keep the cordless phones covered with aluminum foil. Yeah I am cautious, maybe even paranoid about the radiation. To carry one of those Smart things around is like sticking your head into a microwave oven. There are so many proven medical articles and research, as I stated above, that show how women get breast cancer and men become sterile by carring the phones in pockets and bra's Here is an excellent video about the effects of Wi-Fi on the human body. The video talks about all the tech that throws off EMF, Wi-Fi, Smart meters are included. This vid is around 1 hour and 15 minutes but well worth the watch.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th December 2018), Chris (12th December 2018), Dreamtimer (12th December 2018), Elen (12th December 2018), Kathy (12th December 2018), Melidae (12th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Excellent - this thread is being viewed and added to - Thank You Everyone.

When People commence a conversation about this subject I always suggest they view a documentary titled: Schumann Resonance - Beings of Frequency. It runs for approximately one and a half hours. It is a good base to start an understanding of the paradigm in which we live - surrounded by electronic devices. Freely available online.

I am not anti technology but I will add that I have come to science late in life and am experiencing the intellectual enrichment of lots of previously unexplored knowledge. Thank You Everyone again for viewing and contributing to this thread.

Much Respect - As we All keep learning - Amanda

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th December 2018), Dreamtimer (13th December 2018), Elen (13th December 2018), Melidae (16th December 2018), Steven (13th December 2018)

Thanks
    Here is some more very interesting articles with proof about Smart Meters causing Fires.

SMART METERS for SMART FIRES: SUMMARY –
    Evidence on Smart Meter Fires . . .

December 8, 2018 digigod
    http://emfsafetynetwork.org/wp-conte...eter-Fires.pdf

EXCERPT:
    In California and around world, smart meters have been linked to fires,
    explosions, and damaged appliances. For every fire started at the meter, in
    an appliance, or on wiring, smart meter causality should be suspected.
    In 2012 a Pacific Gas and Electric
    (PG&E) whistleblower Pat Wrigley,
    who worked as a meter reader for 9
    1/2 years testified at California Public
    Utilities Commission judicial hearing:
    • Smart meters cause fires
    • PG&E is covering up the risk

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnxIoItNUek

Matt Beckett, a California fire
    department captain stated, “Two
    years ago PG&E replaced that meter
    [analog] with a “Smart Meter”. Immediately following we noticed power surges in the
    form of our refrigerator motor intermittently speeding up simultaneously with our lights
    becoming brighter. As a seventeen year veteran and current Fire Captain this caused
    me to become very concerned.” The Smart meter on his house was replaced with an
    analog, and there were no problems, until a new Smart Meter was reinstalled. This time
    he had two surge protectors burn out. http://emfsafetynetwork.org/fire-cap...installations/
    Another California fire captain, Ross writes, “I was at home doing yard work in the late
    afternoon when my wife came outside and told me that “half the power was off again”.
    This had been happening on and off for about two weeks … I then went outside to…

The utilities lied when they said “smart” or AMI meters would make the electricity grid “resilient” and “self-healing.”
    Nothing could be further from the truth, and this latest episode is more proof of the failure of “smart” meter programs everywhere.
    On Monday, hundreds of “smart” meters simultaneously exploded in Stockton, California, when a truck ran into a utility pole. Watch the video:

Source: http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/...s-power-surge/

CBS News reported that “neighbors in the South Stockton area described it as a large pop, a bomb going off, and strong enough to shake a house.”
    The catastrophic failure of these PG&E “smart” meters — which are not approved by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) — not only damaged meter bases and other homeowner property, but left those 5,800 customers without power.
    That’s right — whenever these plastic, unproven meters fail, they shut your power off, as shown in this Cambridge University research paper.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOqucXzwKkA

Last July, the province of Saskatchewan ordered the removal of all 105,000 “smart” meters, following a rash of fires. Portland OR, Lakeland FL, Arizona and Ontario followed suit with mass removals.
    Quebec firefighters are up-in-arms that Hydro-Quebec agents have actually been unlawfully taking “smart” meters from fire scenes prior to investigation.
    Analog meters are not susceptible to fires. The risk of fires is a “smart” new feature for all customers, brought to you by your PR-spinning utility. Back in 2011, after a similar power surge ignited 80 “smart” meters in Palo Alto, California, a spokesperson for The Utility Reform Network (TURN) stated:
    “In the collective memory of TURN, we have not seen similar incidents with analog meters.”
    The total number of separate incidents of fires and explosions caused by “smart” meters is now very likely to exceed a thousand or more, although the true number is not known due do widespread coverups and denials by utilities.
    In addition to the ongoing stream of incendiary events, so-named “smart” meter programs:
    • are enshrouded in fiscal negligence;
    • are not shown to save energy;
    • are linked with systemic billing inaccuracy and widespread increase of bills;
    • facilitate “time-of-use” billing and future artificial austerity measures;
    • facilitate monitoring of your activities and external control of your home;
    • open the door to unprecedented hacking vulnerabilities; and
    • emit pulsed microwave radiation typically thousands of times stronger than a cell phone, leaving many unsuspecting homeowners feeling ill.
    It is difficult to imagine a more blatant failure, or a more harmful deployment of unproven technology.

If this is true, how can utilities be getting away with it?
    The “smart” meter deployments in your area are actually part of a corporate-government collusion to deploy a mass in-home data-capturing (read surveillance) and control grid — the “internet of things”.
    Here are three main takeaway points:
    1. As new appliances are being designed to collect detailed activity and report in real-time through the “smart” meter, it’s estimated that the combined data they collect on all of us will be worth more than the entire electricity industry.
    2. Industry wants to pocket trillions in this shift to an information economy, with you as the resource being packaged and sold — without your consent, of course.
    3. With industry selling the wireless convenience and glorious modernization of it all, these deployments are being pushed through under the guise of climate action. Go Green!
    If this sounds like a stretch, examine the evidence for yourself.
    The “smart” meter agenda, once fully spawned, would facilitate an unprecedented transfer of money, control, information and security from people to the corporate-government complex (CGC).
    The reason why there has been so much industry and government propaganda around the”smart” meter issue is because the scope of this pillaging is, again, unprecedented. This is also why those attempting to change to a sane course of action from within the CGC have not yet been successful.
    But as awareness spreads, scandals increase (like this one in California), and people take inspired action, I see that the “smart” meter agenda will fail and the pseudo-powers behind it will fall

So, what are we going to do about it?
    By protecting our individual rights, we are protecting all of life.
    Advocate groups worldwide are encouraged to demand immediate halt and reversal of all “smart” meter deployments, whether they be for electricity, water, or gas. It does not matter how much money was invested before people became aware of the facts about harm being perpetrated. We’re aware now.
    An “opt-out” program — whether paid or free — must categorically be rejected because asking for an “opt-out” is voting that you generally approve the installation of a surveillance grid, the harming of everyone else, and the practice of corporate extortion.
    Individually, here are three things you can do right now.
    1. Once you become aware of the facts, remove your consent in writing (see example). This is simple, yet fundamental: your utility has made you an offer. You have the right to (and need to, contractually) either refuse or conditionally accept in writing, any written piece of paper they send your way. Note: everything they send you — indeed every communication they have with you — is essentially a contract offer, which in commerce is deemed accepted if it’s not rebutted.
    2. Spread the word. Share the facts and solutions, starting with those you know: family and friends, via email and social media. Get together and form a local action group. Subscribe your email via www.takebackyourpower.net and stay tuned to developments.
    3. Hold the individuals involved liable for causing or allowing this widespread crime. While this is not legal advice, an effective strategy appears to be treating their offer of a “smart” meter purely as a commercial transaction. You can use the same commercial codes and contract laws on which the for-profit corporate system is based, against its agents.Also, here are couple areas of law which are applicable and being used by some groups:
    ultrahazardous activity:
    “An activity or process that presents an unavoidable risk of serious harm to the other people or others’ property, for which the actor may be held strictly liable for the harm, even if the actor has exercised reasonable care to prevent that harm.” –https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/ultrahazardous_activity
    strict liability:
    1.Civil (tort): Liability incurred for causing damage to life, limb, or property by a hazardous activity or a defective product, without having to prove that the defendant was negligent or directly at fault. It arises not from any wrongdoing but from the fact of the activity or product being inherently hazardous or defective.
    2.Criminal: Liability imposed by a statute without the necessity of proving criminal intent (see mens rea), and intended to absolutely forbid certain acts such as preparation and sale of adulterated or contaminated food. –http://www.businessdictionary.com/de...liability.html
    We will continue to release news and developments on our website, www.takebackyourpower.net, where you can watch our award-winning feature film which covers the shocking true story about “smart” meters

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th December 2018), Dreamtimer (17th December 2018), Elen (16th December 2018), Kathy (16th December 2018), Melidae (16th December 2018)

Thanks
    The Smart Meters continue to cause problems with human beings. The 5G stuff coming out and which is already installed in places is all tied into the Smart (dumb) stuff such as the Smart electric meters, Smart Gas Meters, Smart Water meters. Smart phones, Smart TV's and one can name a lot that is part of the Smart Grid. Major research is being done and has been done, showing, proving how dangerous wi fy, Microwave signals, Frequencies are very harmful to the human body. Everyday it seems there are new stories of people being harmed and buildings catching fire and even Firemen having brain damage from this stuff. I am posting some more videos of these issues and how people are being treated by fraudulent, criminal corporations. Some videos are older but quite relevant to this topic. So here are some interesting vid's to perhaps gather your own thoughts around about what is happening to us without our consent in a lot of ways.

The INTERNET OF THINGS, 5G WIFI, SMART METERS, SURVEILLANCE And CONTROL OH MY!! (With Jerry Day)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAdekZ_IP4c

Smart Meters are worse than you think (UPDATED)
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCtYNNDslJk

The Great Smart Meter Swindle
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYPwrbpAHbk

Part 1 of 2 - Dangers of Smart Meters
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtUJoumBLcE

Part 2 of 2 - Customer's electricity shut off because he refuses a Smart Meter
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOBK7QHH6uk

This one is quite the frustration for these folks
    The Epic Saga of a Smart Meter Opt-Out
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYgjuH5uUaA

SMART GRID EXPOSED: TOOL FOR HUMAN ENSLAVEMENT
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg1ubQN7YF4

This may be a bit but one can take their time in watching. Some are short and some are around 30 mins or more but they are all worth watching if you know anything about this devious weapons that are being silently rolled out on us. If you have heard of this stuff but haven't looked into it but would like to know more then these vid's will help somewhat to educate in different ways.

Steven

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th December 2018)