Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Kundalini Awakening, Chakras, Enlightenment, Heaven and related matters.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Trevor J Constable (17 September 1925 − 31 March 2016) was an early UFO writer who believed that the UFO phenomenon was best explained by the presence of enormous amoeba-like animals inhabiting earth's atmosphere. A native of Wellington, New Zealand, he served 31 years at sea, 26 of them as a radio officer in the U.S. merchant marine.
    TJC: The ether moves a priori. The ether is a moving physical presence. If you have a mind accustomed to the fixity beloved of orthodoxy in so many ways, stay out of weather engineering or get out of it. A mobility of thought is vital to this work, because what you are dealing with, the continuum of primary force or ether, moves all the time. Vast rivers of this force move across the face of the earth, according to latitude, season and other factors. In addition, the earth more or less "breathes" this force in and out in a mighty diurnal cycle. Successful weather engineering harnesses all this movement to the objective desired.
    https://borderlandsciences.org/oldsi...ercontrol.html

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcs-bGlOTfc

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0QDhAQdcZM

His most important work according to many

https://the-eye.eu/public/concen.org...0Constable.pdf

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBck494b4Pg
    Last edited by Maggie, 25th September 2018 at 04:20.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th September 2018), Chris (25th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Elen (25th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    TJC: The ether moves a priori. The ether is a moving physical presence. If you have a mind accustomed to the fixity beloved of orthodoxy in so many ways, stay out of weather engineering or get out of it. A mobility of thought is vital to this work, because what you are dealing with, the continuum of primary force or ether, moves all the time. Vast rivers of this force move across the face of the earth, according to latitude, season and other factors. In addition, the earth more or less "breathes" this force in and out in a mighty diurnal cycle. Successful weather engineering harnesses all this movement to the objective desired.
    That is an interesting point of view. I largely agree. It would seem that the earth is also a living organism, just like a human in fact, in that it has its own energy field, shaped like a torus. In fact the apple of biblical fame is symbolic of this toroidal energy field. That is the main reason I think something is going on along the poles and it isn't just electromagnetic. I wish I could be more specific, but all I have are hunches and visions. I have seen some really weird stuff happening there in my astral travels, but I lack the scientific framework to properly understand it. I believe when people refer to the underworld, entrances to the inner earth, interdimensional portals that UFOs use around the poles, they are all talking about the same thing. There is something weird going on energetically in those areas, where portals to other realities open up. Whether these are inside the planet itself in a literal sense, or just in a hidden dimension, is quite irrelevant. The point is, a lot of the mythical places that are in our collective consciousness are probably accessible through these portals. God only knows where they actually lead and it probably pays to be ultra-careful when making any assumptions about these places.

Anyways, the way this related to weather and the earth's energy field is that I noticed quite some time ago that the motion of chakras is very similar to that of Hurricanes and the flow of energy in the human body can be easily likened to global wind patterns and ocean currents. I believe these are just the macro equivalents of the very same micro processes in the Human body. That is why human disruption of the planet's natural energy flow can be seen as the activity of a virus or that of cancer cells. Maybe we're doing it inadvertently, but we're effectively hijacking the earth's natural energy flow and making it sick, so to speak. Perhaps extreme global warming is like a fever that will get rid of us. If that doesn't work, I'm sure a bit of Chemo or Radiation Therapy will do the trick. We really don't appreciate the kind of immense power and intelligence we're dealing with here. To quote George Carlin, the planet will shrug us off, like a bad case of the Flu. We will be gone, but the planet will still be here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Elen (25th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th September 2018), Wind (25th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I've been wanting to get one of those cameras for years. I actually have a cheap (toy) pair of night vision glasses. I've often thought about getting a military grade pair, but I'm not even sure that's legal or affordable.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Chris (26th September 2018), Dreamtimer (26th September 2018), Elen (26th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    They are legal up to a certain technical level. After that, I believe you have to be approved in some way. I don't know the costs. I also would like night vision goggles though mostly for mundane reasons. I want to know who/what lurks around in the woods near my property. It's mostly animals and probably some hunters hunting illegally.

I don't really care about them as long as they're not shooting close to my home. If that happens then there will be trouble.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Elen (26th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Looking at the living ufo footage posted by Maggie, it is obvious these are not craft in the sense we understand them. What I was told about these is that this is how light beings get around. They don't actually need craft but can actually exist in this ball of light state indefinitely and travel anywhere they like pretty much instantaneously. It must be a really cool way of getting around, I hope to experience it some day.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Dreamtimer (26th September 2018), Elen (28th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Yesterday I was in deep meditation and saw a vision of Avalokiteshvara and Tara. The whole process took about two hours and as I went deeper and deeper, the vision became clearer and clearer.

I always struggle to put these experiences into words, so bear with me. I’ll try my best.

I usually meditate lying flat on my back, with my arms raised, as I find this is the best method for Kundalini activation. What happens as I go into a meditative state, is that the tension, basically energetic blocks that build up as a result of a stressful day, start to wash away. As I relax, the tensed up blocks loosen up almost immediately and it feels as if waves of the sea were slowly washing them away. As the blocks clear away, energy starts to flow freely and my Kundalini activates immediately. This is a very pleasant feeling, like warm electricity coursing through my veins (or nerves, probably), but especially along the spinal column. The flow of this energy speeds up until all blocks are cleared and I go into my energy body. I am still connected to my physical body, but I’m no longer in it, so to speak. I am not the same person in that state, you could say that my ego and my higher self merge and mesh, creating a new person, that is both me and not me at the same time. The concerns of everyday reality fall away and look rather trivial from this higher vantage point. I grow in all directions and feel connected to a higher reality and higher intelligence.

In this state, I wanted to understand the absolute. I knew someone was watching over me as I was meditating. I reached out with my mind and I heard this thought: “Concentrate on me”. I tried to understand this intelligence watching over me. I saw only darkness. It kept repeating every time I lost heart “Concentrate on me”. As I continued reaching out to this awareness I had glimpses of It, really just brief flashes. I said “I want to see your true form”. I kept repeating that every time I felt it slipping away. It then said “Are you sure? My true form will terrify you”. I was reminded of the Bhagavad Gita, where man, Arjuna, has a conversation with God (Krishna, but in truth, Arjuna’s higher Self in this allegory) and asks him to show his true, original, universal form. It is so vast and terrifying, that he asks him to stop and appear as his friend, Krishna, again.
    I said: “I’m ready. I want to see your true form, no matter what”. I never got a clear, continuous picture, but I could see brief glimpses, flashes, in the darkness.

I saw an eye first, looking down on me from infinity. Then there were more eyes and they started multiplying, until there were countless more. Amongst the eyes, I saw countless hands as well. Then I saw the eyed and the hands filling everything and expanding into space all over the universe. I saw planets and stars that became eyes and hands. All the stars and planets in the Universe looked like eyes from that vantage point. I understood that this was the consciousness of the Universe itself. I then heard the phrase: “Avalokiteshvara”. I understood then that this was Universal consciousness expressing itself as Avalokiteshvara. I knew next to nothing about “It”, but did some research after this vision. I then started seeing a Dark Blue woman, who looked like a warrior. She had a female voice and was terrifying and captivating at the same time. She was also universal, expanding into the stars, I saw a face, but it wasn’t entirely human, more like Tibetan depictions of the Dakinis, fierce female warrior spirits who serve as protectors. She was energy, but also a force of nature, with a vaguely humanoid form. She was surrounded by darkness, which wasn’t black, but very dark blue and the stars were shining out of this dark blue void. I then heard the word “Tara”. I had some vague idea that there was a female deity of that name in Buddhism, but I really knew next to nothing about her.

I then thought: “I want to become like you. Expand into the stars and become universal”. This caused her to smile, much like a mother would when her child says something silly and adorable at the same time. I could not only see her smile, but feel it too. I felt that she was a deep intelligence with limitless compassion and the point of view of a mother. The primary quality of both Avalokiteshvara and Tara was compassion for all living things and a desire to help all those stuck in this weird, strange reality of ours. They shared their point of view with me and I sensed that they look into this world of ours from a higher vantage point, probably a higher dimension. The myriad hands and eyes I saw appear that way only to us. Because they are higher dimensional, they seem to multiply into infinity from our perspective.

I was with Tara for a while, trying to understand her. She did have a universal form that was slightly disconcerting and disorienting. It was impossible to pin her down and see her as anything that we would be familiar with in our normal everyday reality. It was a constant flow of forms and energies changing with every passing second, dazzling and terrifying at the same time.
    Once I had my fill of Universal Consciousness, I gradually shrank and sunk back into my body.

I then had some time to think and do some research on both Avalokiteshvara and Tara, neither of which I was familiar with.

I found out that a Tibetan Buddhist mantra I mentioned here a couple of weeks ago, Om Mani Padme Hum, is actually meant to invoke Avalokiteshvara, who is some sort of universal being, a Buddha of compassion. Out of his compassion for humans, out of one of his left eye actually, sprung the goddess Tara, who helps all those that wish to escape from suffering, from the wheel of Karma, known as Samsara. There are many myths about both of these aspects of the One Infinite. Avalokiteshvara in particular is often depicted as having ten thousand hands with a single eye in each one of them. That is very close to what I actually saw. Tara is also believed to be a Buddhist version or derivative of the Goddess Durga, who in turn was based on the Mesopotamian Goddess Inanna. So we come full circle again…

I intend to write some more about these two, Avalokiteshvara and Tara, since their teachings seems to be so central to our struggle to free ourselves from this earthly prison.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2018), Dreamtimer (10th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2018)

Thanks
    When John Dee and his partner were meditating and contacting angels they had many strange experiences including seeing beings with a multitude of eyes.

I saw an eye first, looking down on me from infinity. Then there were more eyes and they started multiplying, until there were countless more. Amongst the eyes, I saw countless hands as well.
    Looking forward to more.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 10th October 2018 at 13:48. Reason: remove repeating text

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2018), Chris (10th October 2018), Elen (10th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2018), modwiz (10th October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    When John Dee and his partner were meditating and contacting angels they had many strange experiences including seeing beings with a multitude of eyes.

Looking forward to more.
    Thank you, that is useful info.

I need to do more research into this. It would seem that a multitude of eyes looking into this reality from another one seems to have special spiritual significance. The peacock seems to be the main symbol of this, as its plumage is like many eyes looking at you. Murugan in Southern India, as well as the Yezidis' Peacock Angel (Melek Taus) are closely associated with the peacock. Also, the single all-seeing eye of God seems to have a similar meaning to it.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2018), Dreamtimer (10th October 2018), Elen (10th October 2018)

Thanks
    It's the Yazidi who follow the peacock God, correct? I believe Malc, the founder, posted about them.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2018), Chris (10th October 2018), Elen (11th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2018), modwiz (10th October 2018)

Thanks
    It's the Peacock Angel but I can't find a thread about it.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2018), Chris (10th October 2018), Elen (11th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2018), modwiz (10th October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    It's the Peacock Angel but I can't find a thread about it.
    Yes, Melek Taus. It is quite likely that he is the same deity as Murugan in India. According to Yazidi myth, he was a fallen Angel who was redeemed and accepted back into heaven. Muslims consider Melek Taus to be the same as Iblis (their Satan) or Azazel in some cases. This is why they mercilessly hunt Yazidis and take them as sex slaves, especially the women and children. Most Yazidis in the Middle East have been wiped out, the biggest surviving community lives in West London.

This is the Yezidis' own perspective on the issue:

http://www.yeziditruth.org/the_peacock_angel

http://www.yeziditruth.org/more-about-the-peacock-angel

And here's what they say about Melek Taus incarnating as other deities, Murugan first and foremost, but also Dionysos and Enki:

http://www.yeziditruth.org/the-peaco...ther-religions
    Last edited by Chris, 10th October 2018 at 21:32.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th October 2018), Dreamtimer (10th October 2018), Elen (11th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2018), modwiz (10th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts

Looking forward to more.
    John Dee called them angels because they identified themselves as such. However, tricksters will deceive.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th October 2018), Chris (11th October 2018), Dreamtimer (10th October 2018), Elen (11th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2018)

Thanks
    Indeed.

My favorite multi-eyed character is from a movie I posted here called Gandahar, originally known as Light Years. The outcast mutants had many forms, one had many eyes. There was also one who had many faces all over its body.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th October 2018), Chris (11th October 2018), Elen (11th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Indeed.

My favorite multi-eyed character is from a movie I posted here called Gandahar, originally known as Light Years. The outcast mutants had many forms, one had many eyes. There was also one who had many faces all over its body.
    The ophanim — also called "thrones" — in the Bible are also described as having four faces: of a man, a lion, a bull and an eagle. Some non-canon Judeo-Christian scriptures describe certain angels with a large face on their chest, and/or with their wings covered in a myriad eyes.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (11th October 2018), Elen (11th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The ophanim — also called "thrones" — in the Bible are also described as having four faces: of a man, a lion, a bull and an eagle. Some non-canon Judeo-Christian scriptures describe certain angels with a large face on their chest, and/or with their wings covered in a myriad eyes.
    This might have something to do with their higher dimensional nature. I quoted physicist Michio Kaku about this in another thread. I think they look this weird to us only from our three-dimensional perspective, which creates some sort of mirroring effect and a latency in time. It is a bit like a hall of mirrors, there may only be one person in there, but the observer sees a multitude of faces, hands, eyes, etc...

Any being that moved in time differently than we did (we are helplessly moved forward in one temporal dimension, at a steady pace and are essentially trapped in this flow of time) would appear very strange to us. We might see them in a distorted way and as being present in many places at the same time. It is rather interesting that Hindu gods for instance are often depicted with many arms, sometimes thousands. It may just appear that way due to the time latency effect.

Regarding the ophanim, there is a parallel in Hinduism. The creator God, Brahma, is shown with 4 heads, each facing in a different direction. This may also have a similar explanation.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th October 2018)